Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.3 (mar 05/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:What I mean is that the partner has to be fully invisible because otherwise the idea won't work well, remember?

How about now? I've changed some brightnesses by hand using PaintShop.
If we make the partner black, but in a way we dont see it directly (only part of his/her head if he appears in a 'viewable' area due to window lights, it should work too.
Again, I would like to see , if the partner is a male, his dick penetrating Peach. If the partner is a female, the dick wont be shown, but we can still fantasize where the female is putting her things on Peach (her fingertips?)

windowed room2.png

It looks perfect now! Exactly the way it should go.
We should still be able to view the silhouette of the partner, be it male or female, so that is good. And if we wouldn't, we could make Peach tell us.

The only thing now is to make it dusk, since then silhouettes are made best. But the darkness of the room is perfect now, great job!
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:58 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The only thing now is to make it dusk, since then silhouettes are made best. But the darkness of the room is perfect now, great job!

I've improved a bit more, see it.
I dont think I can go further than that.
What do you mean by 'dusky', since dusky is 'night opacqueness' or 'shadowed areas with some side lights'?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:The only thing now is to make it dusk, since then silhouettes are made best. But the darkness of the room is perfect now, great job!

I've improved a bit more, see it.
I dont think I can go further than that.
What do you mean by 'dusky', since dusky is 'night opacqueness' or 'shadowed areas with some side lights'?

Did you make it even darker? Because I can't really see the difference now.

And with dusky I meant sunset. So an orange/yellow sky and a big, low on the horizon, orange sun.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Darthan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:What do you mean by 'dusky', since dusky is 'night opacqueness' or 'shadowed areas with some side lights'?

I think he is referring to the background in the window. Right now it looks like it is the middle of the day which makes the darkness of the room weird. Make the background in the window look like it is dusk instead of daylight and the darkness of the room makes sense.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Yes, I've put even darker.

Darthan Wrote:I think he is referring to the background in the window. Right now it looks like it is the middle of the day which makes the darkness of the room weird. Make the background in the window look like it is dusk instead of daylight and the darkness of the room makes sense.

How about now? I'm reusing resources (pasting them from the game) since I cant access Flash now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

windowed room2.png
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Yes, I've put even darker.

Darthan Wrote:I think he is referring to the background in the window. Right now it looks like it is the middle of the day which makes the darkness of the room weird. Make the background in the window look like it is dusk instead of daylight and the darkness of the room makes sense.

How about now? I'm reusing resources (pasting them from the game) since I cant access Flash now.

windowed room2.png

I already said that the other one was good, but I guess this is fine too.

The sunset looks pretty good, however, I think we can go a bit darker.
Considering the fact that the light source comes from very low and the fact that it should be coming from the hills, there are two things you can do to make it better.
Either:
- Make the hills much darker, since barely any light would shine on the side we are looking at; or
- Remove the hills altogether and change it for a setting sun.

To be honest, the second one works better. That is because THAT'S how silhouette's are created. One large concentrated light source, with some object in front of it.
You remember the movie E.T. where the bike flies in front of the moon? Same thing there.
Or if you take an object and hold it up to the sky in front of the sun (make sure you wear a good pair of sunglasses).

Looks like you gotta wait till you get home, unless you can conjure up a sun.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:33 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Considering the fact that the light source comes from very low and the fact that it should be coming from the hills, there are two things you can do to make it better.
Either:
- Make the hills much darker, since barely any light would shine on the side we are looking at; or

I really want to retain the mountains, so I can darken them. I will also put the clouds before the mountain.
And remember we dont need to get so much attention to these details to make it like real life. We can skip something , it doesnt hurt.

windowed room2.png
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Considering the fact that the light source comes from very low and the fact that it should be coming from the hills, there are two things you can do to make it better.
Either:

I really want to retain the mountains, so I can darken them. I will also put the clouds before the mountain.
And remember we dont need to get so much attention to these details to make it like real life. We can skip something , it doesnt hurt.

windowed room2.png

Well yeah, you are right. Actually, I didn't think of making the sun appear in-between mountains/hills. Good call on that one. Just a bit more tweaking (and making an actual sun appear) and we are done. Aside from the actual scene of course. But that'll come later.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:21 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Actually, I didn't think of making the sun appear in-between mountains/hills. Good call on that one. Just a bit more tweaking (and making an actual sun appear) and we are done. Aside from the actual scene of course. But that'll come later.

Aren't you seeing the angry sun above? Well, he's a sun after all.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Actually, I didn't think of making the sun appear in-between mountains/hills. Good call on that one. Just a bit more tweaking (and making an actual sun appear) and we are done. Aside from the actual scene of course. But that'll come later.

Aren't you seeing the angry sun above? Well, he's a sun after all.

Yeah, I saw him. That's why I said an 'actual' sun. Why?
First of all, he is too small. He wouldn't be able to generate the light we need to make it even remotely believable.
Second, the Angry Sun isn't the only sun in the Mario world. There are plenty of times you can look up into the sky in a Mario game and see a normal sun there. The Angry version is just a special sun.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:48 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:First of all, he is too small. He wouldn't be able to generate the light we need to make it even remotely believable.
Second, the Angry Sun isn't the only sun in the Mario world. There are plenty of times you can look up into the sky in a Mario game and see a normal sun there. The Angry version is just a special sun.

In this game, I like the angry sun more, because he can be those upset characters, like Zess T. He's angry, and he's everywhere to bug/sneak/observe Peach. And he's not so obscure as, say, Flavio.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby J4sh » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi guys, a bit of a noob question here

It's my first time playing through and I don't understand understand how to get to world 2. I've completed the aircraft stage (or so I think. When I go back it says the airship is gone), but yeah, not sure where to go from here. What am I supposed to do?
J4sh
Newly Registered

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:07 pm

J4sh Wrote:Hi guys, a bit of a noob question here

It's my first time playing through and I don't understand understand how to get to world 2. I've completed the aircraft stage (or so I think. When I go back it says the airship is gone), but yeah, not sure where to go from here. What am I supposed to do?

Go to the bunker. It's in the area where the castle is as well. Keep in mind that this is still in a test fase. Eventually Peach will have to go there first and it will play a big part in the story, so don't feel like a noob for not knowing it. It's just not completed yet.

The Bob-Omb buddy there should tell you what to do next. If you can't figure it out, just post again.
QuizmasterBos

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:21 pm

he ivan just a question:

will the new scenes be added to the gallery soon? or you´ll be adding more before putting them in the gallery?
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:49 pm

HEY GUYS!
Long time no talk. Jesus finally got my internet back!
Anyways, I'm stopping by during my dinner break just to check some things out. It seems like you've made one heck of a lot of progress Ivan!
I honestly have no complaints besides one.

The Phanto scene... I honestly don't think I like it. (OPINION please don't come burn my house down)
And not just cuz my avi is Phanto either :lol:
I feel that its not sexual enough. He seems to just be flying around her bumping the side of his head into her vagina.
Have you though of a scene like Gorepete's? His evil mask thing scene was really good.
Of course i don't want to make it a copy of Gorepete's stuff but something close would be better. Because well having a mash scrape against her vagina a couple times isn't really interesting.
Then again I was playing on firefox and so it might have just been weird in my point of view...> _>
But yea I look forward to visiting again soon! Now to go write my 10 page essay.................................................................T_T

Thanks again Ivan for always updating me! and sorry about the palm tree thing ._. You can make it if u want, I will still work on it when I do have free time though.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:00 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:The Phanto scene... I honestly don't think I like it. (OPINION please don't come burn my house down)
And not just cuz my avi is Phanto either :lol:
I feel that its not sexual enough. He seems to just be flying around her bumping the side of his head into her vagina.
Have you though of a scene like Gorepete's? His evil mask thing scene was really good.
Of course i don't want to make it a copy of Gorepete's stuff but something close would be better. Because well having a mash scrape against her vagina a couple times isn't really interesting.
Then again I was playing on firefox and so it might have just been weird in my point of view...> _>
But yea I look forward to visiting again soon! Now to go write my 10 page essay.................................................................T_T

Thanks again Ivan for always updating me! and sorry about the palm tree thing ._. You can make it if u want, I will still work on it when I do have free time though.

Hey Asian. Glad to see you stop by for a bit.

Well, if you don't like the Phanto scene, (that I didn't even know was already in the game), then why don't we just ask GP to make us one? We can, you know.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:01 am

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:will the new scenes be added to the gallery soon? or you´ll be adding more before putting them in the gallery?

Later, because me and Blargh are adding scenes and organizing things yet.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:HEY GUYS! Long time no talk. Jesus finally got my internet back!

I miss our sessions ;)
Of course there will be more Phanto scenes (4? 5? Its up to Blargh! And me, in the background).
Its only a teasing one. You know, its nice to see some foreplay ;)
I can get inspirations from Gorepette mask, thanks! But which game does this mask appear? Takanai 1? 2?

Good idea, I can ask him.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:28 am

Wow, that Phanto scene was... pretty bad, to be honest.

Why doesn't he assault her right away and instead just hits her first?
Why does he just float around her and then slides across her body a few times?
Why, or better asked, how does he cum?
Why does each part of the scene progression have a fade in?
Why does he fly around so fast?
Why doesn't he have a simple short scene, like what Ivan kept saying?

Now, Blargh, if you are reading this, please do not take this as a personal assault.
Even the greatest of minds make a mistake sometimes. Like Miyamoto with Wii Music (that game was pretty terrible)

But this was a good lesson, so you can only learn from it, right? Next time will be better. I'm sure of it.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:49 am

Order!!!

I think this scene should be improved, too. But I expected this scene to be a foreplay one, so I see no problem, its nice as is (so far).
I also think that Fade-Ins (black) are not so good to be seen during scenes because its a solid color (Black) that passes by too quick and might disturb the scene and the imagination of the player.
Its better the camera engine, a thing I will create in the next weeks/months. There will be 4 buttons (view1, view2, view3, view4), which will change the camera place and make it move during the scene.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby J4sh » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:17 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
J4sh Wrote:Hi guys, a bit of a noob question here

Go to the bunker. It's in the area where the castle is as well. Keep in mind that this is still in a test fase. Eventually Peach will have to go there first and it will play a big part in the story, so don't feel like a noob for not knowing it. It's just not completed yet.

The Bob-Omb buddy there should tell you what to do next. If you can't figure it out, just post again.

I'm unsure of what I should do in the bunker. The bob-omb guy isn't saying anything really, and when I get next to the computer thing it says "press up to program the bomb' but pressing up does nothing.
J4sh
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects