Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.3 (mar 01/13)

Postby tanksk1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:52 pm

May I suggest a new cheat such as power up spawning? Thanks.
tanksk1
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 pm

tanksk1 Wrote:May I suggest a new cheat such as power up spawning? Thanks.

If possible, it will spawn a random one and Peach will be changed automatically. Placing flowers/leaves/mushrooms near her could bring problems if she's in a cliff, underwater or in the end wall/back alley, for example. But I can think about a 'descending powerup' from the top, like in SMW.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:To Quiz (about WII):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:And I may buy 2 GC controllers, not , because for sure I dont have that amount of people here, and I prefer 1 player game anyway.

Corrected above, NOT 4.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:They have to be specifically made for Wii though. That's why I said Nyko. I could give you a link maybe if you are willing.

You dont need to, really, I'll find it ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:One, it can be used on Wii U as well. Two, some games (Xenoblade Chronicles for instance) support the Wii Pro controller, but NOT Gamecube. (And maybe even a third one, you could find a good (new) pro controller easier than a GC one. But I could be wrong)

1 - I may not get a Wii U anytime soon! Maybe even in 2015! I now need to get inspiration/total mind control to NINTENDO (SNES) , gamecube and WII, towards fairy games. So I can create better games.
2 - I may not play many other games, only fairy ones, and non violent ones. I dont like race games so much (maybe one or two, like rally and those you can buy equipment to win more races). I dont like sport games.
3 - I've already bought a GC controller right now. $20 with shipping.

More Wii advice:

- A pro controller is mostly useful if you think you'll play a lot of SNES games, as the digital pad on the GC controller is rubbish. Super Metroid's controls in particular feels clumsy trying to use that tiny pad when I played it.

-Some games to consider after hearing what you are looking for: Super Mario Galaxy (I don't know much about the sequel other than it has stuff they wanted in the first game), Mega Man 9, Mario Kart Wii, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and Okami. There's a few more games I'd suggest but the hurdles to play them would probably be more than you'd be comfortable with, like Skyward Sword needing MotionPlus and such.

-If you buy anything new, I suggest making a Club Nintendo account if you haven't done so already. Nintendo has incentives for buying new instead of thinking of ways to block people from playing used games, and offer things like free game downloads if you get enough coins. I've gotten Kirby Super Star and Dr. Mario this way.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:53 am

Pokey and Phanto scenes added (from Blargh!)

LuftMallow Wrote:Advice

Thank you, I'll follow them.
Only to clarify, I hasnt bought 1, but 2 controllers.

I think I will like some of the plenty WII games but as everyone is not equal, I may regret some games due to 'strange features'/'strange add-on' characters in the sequels. As we all know, games can be quite funny/nice/remarkable, but if something is not right, it just due to a personal preference (or a flaw of game creators that heats the critics up), mostly when we are older players that get accustomed with classic game styles and we expected those true feelings to be carried on.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.3 (mar 05/13)

Postby Ijest » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:54 am

A couple bugs I have:

When I clean at a checkpoint, it seems to disable cum accumulation for the rest of the game even though the option shows as still on.

If I use the replay scene button, after that every single sleeping goomba I go near activates a sex scene immediately.
Ijest
Newly Registered

Postby Kantirocks » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:43 am

Ivan! I have a question. How do you make the image in your Sig a link here? been trying to figure it out for an hour now -_-
Kantirocks

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:18 am

Have some bugs to report.

1. Cum not showing on the princess after sex from baddies.

2. Unable to leave 1-2 after give Toad the key. He won't let you pass.

3. enemy meter does not reset to "0" when starting a new level it keeps moving up and up. This is a big problem since Peach does her dance and can't move out of the front view position.

4. Score not working. No matter what, it stays at "0000000".

5.Cum from Bom-oms not washing off.

Other than that, I like the new Pipe House and the dick mushrooms. An idea has come to me. Maybe make a scene were Peach masturbates in Mario's bed. Cause she's thinking of him or something.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Crossbow1701 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:21 am

Guess Im doing something wrong. I can't seem to get to morton, I go though each door, but I see Birdo insted.
Crossbow1701

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:34 am

Crossbow1701 Wrote:Guess Im doing something wrong. I can't seem to get to morton, I go though each door, but I see Birdo insted.

Morton's in the 2nd airship. Birdo has moved to the fortresses as mini-bosses.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Videl Lover » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:18 am

I found another bug with the redo sex. After doing it once I can walk away but if i get close to the Goomba I did the do over sex with I get 'tractor beamed' into a sex scene with it again every time I go with in a certain distance from him.
Videl Lover

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:20 am

Ok I decided to create a second scene for the LAID goomba.
Nothing complex, just a variant. Peach will look left/right to see if anybody is nearby, or just to assure herself, them she will play with his dick when he's sleeping.
Pay attention that, if Peach is horny, its supposed for her to do that automatically to wear herself off. But only once in each laid enemy.

After this, I will finally include Morton walking and ability to be stomped (with 'hit' pose), and Birdo being stomped. Later I will include Morton running. Birdo scenes can wait.

Ijest Wrote:When I clean at a checkpoint, it seems to disable cum accumulation for the rest of the game even though the option shows as still on.

Checked with a fix - more tests needed.

Ijest Wrote:If I use the replay scene button, after that every single sleeping goomba I go near activates a sex scene immediately.

If I understand correctly, its on purpose. It's a trap. If Peach is horny, she will just 'sit down' on him because she doesnt stand anymore. She wants sex while horny. Beware of those sleeping baddies!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Have some bugs to report.1. Cum not showing on the princess after sex from baddies.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. Unable to leave 1-2 after give Toad the key. He won't let you pass.

Cannot reproduce. Here, I give the key (pressing UP button), he thanks Peach and Peach can go inside the door.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:3. enemy meter does not reset to "0" when starting a new level it keeps moving up and up. This is a big problem since Peach does her dance and can't move out of the front view position.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:4. Score not working. No matter what, it stays at "0000000".

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:5.Cum from Bom-oms not washing off.

Not a bug. Peach is supposed to receive a 'bukake' after explosion. But too bad this is wont working either. Fixing it.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Other than that, I like the new Pipe House and the dick mushrooms. An idea has come to me. Maybe make a scene were Peach masturbates in Mario's bed. Cause she's thinking of him or something.

Yes more than those scenes are planned ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby billanator » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
billanator Wrote:I'll check.
Cannot reproduce. Which version, which level? Did you use a saved game?

The latest version, actually, it started to do it with her pink dress and broken top on 1-1 & 1-2. I have FF 19.0 and the latest version of Flash. I even restarted Flash to see if it was hanging and she is still stuck, moving in place, but stuck.
billanator

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 pm

billanator Wrote:The latest version, actually, it started to do it with her pink dress and broken top on 1-1 & 1-2. I have FF 19.0 and the latest version of Flash. I even restarted Flash to see if it was hanging and she is still stuck, moving in place, but stuck.

I'll check but I'm almost certain you're pressing certain keys or Peach is , say, descending, when you take the powerup.
Does Peach stay locked in place RIGHT after taking the powerup? Have you cleared your flash cache (right click, in options and global options?)

Care to test in Google Chrome?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Alright, found a couple of strange things in the game.

First of all, the noteblocks still don't work, at all. Peach doesn't really bounce up and you can barely jump off of them. It's best to remove them for now until they work better.

Second I had an impossible thing happen. Or better said, it shouldn't happen.

Impossible fuck.png

For some odd reason the Bob-Ombs, upon getting expelled from the cannon will be able to fly backwards onto the pillar. They'll even get that exclamation mark above their heads.

But stranger was, that upon pressing 'enter' to save the picture I made, Peach just 'vanished'.

Impossible fuck vanish.png

She wasn't fucking anymore, the sound stopped. The game still plays, but the timer is frozen. I couldn't move, but I could kill myself with 'delete'.

Another strange one is that you can cheat the camera. Since Peach is always centered upon zooming, the camera will be pushed back again. So there are no problems in autoscrolling levels anymore, if you failed to get something just keep walking left and zooming in/out.

Information about this run:
- I started a new game
- Standard setup, (keyboard control 1)
- I enable the cheat mode and skipped the castle stuff (used the code)
- Then I used the warp to get to 2-1 and beat it.
- Then I walked to Daisy castle and started the airship.

EDIT: By the way, after killing myself, the cannons stopped shooting Bob-Ombs for some reason. Until I enabled and disable the menu again.

EDIT 2: I was able to reproduce Peach vanishing again. It happened while I was browsing through a folder on my computer. I didn't press a button though, it seems to happen at random, or after some time. Let the scene sit for a couple of minutes to make sure.

EDIT 3: If Peach is vanished and you warp her, she is stuck walking in place. What is up with this glitch?
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby coolness32 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:51 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:To Quiz (about WII):

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:And I may buy 2 GC controllers, not , because for sure I dont have that amount of people here, and I prefer 1 player game anyway.

Corrected above, NOT 4.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:They have to be specifically made for Wii though. That's why I said Nyko. I could give you a link maybe if you are willing.

You dont need to, really, I'll find it ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:One, it can be used on Wii U as well. Two, some games (Xenoblade Chronicles for instance) support the Wii Pro controller, but NOT Gamecube. (And maybe even a third one, you could find a good (new) pro controller easier than a GC one. But I could be wrong)

1 - I may not get a Wii U anytime soon! Maybe even in 2015! I now need to get inspiration/total mind control to NINTENDO (SNES) , gamecube and WII, towards fairy games. So I can create better games.
2 - I may not play many other games, only fairy ones, and non violent ones. I dont like race games so much (maybe one or two, like rally and those you can buy equipment to win more races). I dont like sport games.
3 - I've already bought a GC controller right now. $20 with shipping.

More Wii advice:

- A pro controller is mostly useful if you think you'll play a lot of SNES games, as the digital pad on the GC controller is rubbish. Super Metroid's controls in particular feels clumsy trying to use that tiny pad when I played it.

-Some games to consider after hearing what you are looking for: Super Mario Galaxy (I don't know much about the sequel other than it has stuff they wanted in the first game), Mega Man 9, Mario Kart Wii, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and Okami. There's a few more games I'd suggest but the hurdles to play them would probably be more than you'd be comfortable with, like Skyward Sword needing MotionPlus and such.

-If you buy anything new, I suggest making a Club Nintendo account if you haven't done so already. Nintendo has incentives for buying new instead of thinking of ways to block people from playing used games, and offer things like free game downloads if you get enough coins. I've gotten Kirby Super Star and Dr. Mario this way.

Just wanted to say that from the pic I'm pretty sure Ivan's Wii mote is already a motion plus one. Just check the bottom on n the face side to see if it says "Motion plus". If it does then to play Skyward Sword all you would need to do is buy a nunchuck.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Quiz, I will answer you in a few minutes/an hour. I may take a look at musical blocks still today, at least. And no, I wont remove them, I will make them work.

coolness32 Wrote:Just wanted to say that from the pic I'm pretty sure Ivan's Wii mote is already a motion plus one. Just check the bottom on n the face side to see if it says "Motion plus". If it does then to play Skyward Sword all you would need to do is buy a nunchuck.

Where exactly? I look at all sides and there is only that one with small text, saying its from Japan, etc. No 'Motion plus' there.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Quiz, I will answer you in a few minutes/an hour. I may take a look at musical blocks still today, at least. And no, I wont remove them, I will make them work.

Alright then.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:Just wanted to say that from the pic I'm pretty sure Ivan's Wii mote is already a motion plus one. Just check the bottom on n the face side to see if it says "Motion plus". If it does then to play Skyward Sword all you would need to do is buy a nunchuck.

Where exactly? I look at all sides and there is only that one with small text, saying its from Japan, etc. No 'Motion plus' there.

Look at the bottom of the Wiimote's frontside where it says 'Wii'. Does it say somethng with Motion Plus in a semicircle around that? Then you have a Motion Plus Wiimote.
QuizmasterBos

Postby GeraldMason » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:40 pm

A bit late, but the Pipe-House is looking great so far Ivan.
GeraldMason

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Toad is still not letting me pass after I give him the key.

Also, what happen to the text where Peach reach's her throne room? And there was this glitch where I was stuck in one place and couldn't move anywhere. Not sure how I pulled it off...
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:47 pm

GeraldMason Wrote:A bit late, but the Pipe-House is looking great so far Ivan.

Thank you ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Toad is still not letting me pass after I give him the key.

Still cannot reproduce. I need more information.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, what happen to the text where Peach reach's her throne room?

I will check this soon.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And there was this glitch where I was stuck in one place and couldn't move anywhere. Not sure how I pulled it off...

If you reproduce it with the right steps, I can fix it.

Quiz, which browser are you using? Peach vanishes if you press ALT TAB / lose focus?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects