Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.3 (mar 01/13)

Postby kain » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:36 am

Hey! this looks like an awesome game...but for some reason i cant play it! :( I am using google chrome, i have the most up to date flash player, and I have never had any problem playing any game with this computer. Here are the list of problems: My game starts up, but i cannot jump, once I go into the nursery...every time i try and get out she goes right back in, and finally when i try to leave the castle, she gets stuck in a loop going in the castle door. Please help! I don't know what is going on...im playing the most up to date version on page 1. I don't know if this is a glitch on your end or my end. thanks in advance!
kain
Newly Registered

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 am

reading this page makes me wonder if the people who make final fantasy and shit have the same convos you are having, don't judge i'm bored, the striker outfit now is different than before? it's much better now with the boobs showing it is the outfit i set everything to.
now i can't play again until church inn like 6 hours WHEN I WILL PROBABLY BE SLEEPING AGAIN.
that youtube video was hilarious it was also funny he couldn't finish the 2nd level
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:20 am

kain Wrote:My game starts up, but i cannot jump, once I go into the nursery...every time i try and get out she goes right back in, and finally when i try to leave the castle, she gets stuck in a loop going in the castle door. Please help!

Which keyboard config did you choose? Did you load any saved game? Did you washed with Toadella before? Are you using the latest Flash Player? I cannot reproduce so far.

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:reading this page makes me wonder if the people who make final fantasy and shit have the same convos you are having, don't judge i'm bored, the striker outfit now is different than before? it's much better now with the boobs showing it is the outfit i set everything to.

Final Fantasy from Amiga?
The striker outfit was always like that since 5 months ago or even more ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Smeardy Bro » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:38 pm

not sure if reported,but most of the text in gallery is reversed which have same effect as panic mode :lol:
Smeardy Bro

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:reading this page makes me wonder if the people who make final fantasy and shit have the same convos you are having, don't judge i'm bored, the striker outfit now is different than before? it's much better now with the boobs showing it is the outfit i set everything to.

Final Fantasy from Amiga?

Yeah, I don't really get it either. Is it the bugs that keep being brought up?

And was Final Fantasy ever for the Amiga? I don't know at all, I believe it has been Nintendo-only until the Playstation.

And I only noticed just now, but what happened to your signature? How long has that been missing?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:19 pm

ADDED CUM option to the GALLERY.
Smeardy Bro Wrote:not sure if reported,but most of the text in gallery is reversed which have same effect as panic mode :lol:

Affected enemies: Bobombs and Bloopers. FIXED SO FAR.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And I only noticed just now, but what happened to your signature? How long has that been missing?

I dont know. I'll check.
EDIT: In a strange way, my signature was disabled.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:23 pm

In an attempt to find the glitch that Kain mentioned, I found out another weird thing.
(At least in keyboard setup 2 and 3) I found out that it is possible to make Peach freeze in her jump pose if you hold down and jump at the same time.
This has no repercussions at all, since you can just move again right afterwards, but it is just weird. (I have also been able to make her duck jump if you press the buttons correctly after one another.)

Also, if you move left or right while holding the down key, she just shuffles across the ground switching between walking and ducking.

You can make Peach walk in place too if you press left and right at the same time. She only walks facing left for some reason (tested on keyboard control 3)

Is there really a need to swap 'space' for 'shift' in Keyboard control 4? You can press space with your right thumb, can you not? And it isn't a direct gameplay thing, it is only used for entering levels and advancing dialog and scenes. Plus Keyboard control 4 is the only one which has 'shift' instead of 'space'.

Speaking of which, control in Keyboard Control 4 is very irritating. Spreading out your fingers just to run and jump isn't very comfortable at all.

That said, I have been unable to reproduce the glitch. Looks like this needs to be looked into more.
QuizmasterBos

Postby EnderX » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Blooper scenes work well now. Don't get stuck in anything, but have a new problem.

First off, I can't clean cum off when I pass the checkpoint.

Secondly, World 1-3... again another bug and a major annoyance.

So when I go through the pipe that exits the water and goes back onto land, I drop down immediately on a Koopa, which in turn makes the shell kill me. The problem? I was stuck in an endless loop because whenever I exited that pipe, that previous shell is STILL going, but now with a new turtle coming out, which I land on and kick immediately. Eventually, there were 3 shells bouncing back and forth. The shells also had an animation problem. They were Koopas running at lightning speed instead of shells bouncing like a pinball. In any case, after several deaths... I disappeared and couldn't swim down or anything. Picture.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bug4.PNG
EnderX

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:(At least in keyboard setup 2 and 3) I found out that it is possible to make Peach freeze in her jump pose if you hold down and jump at the same time.
This has no repercussions at all, since you can just move again right afterwards, but it is just weird. (I have also been able to make her duck jump if you press the buttons correctly after one another.)

As for jump freezing, I can check. As for the other, I call this a cosmetic glitch, IMHO. It doesnt afflict gameplay in any way, but I can improve later, for aesthetics.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, if you move left or right while holding the down key, she just shuffles across the ground switching between walking and ducking.

I've tested here, and I see this happening in a rate of 1 per 20 WHEN pressing those buttons. Its extremely fast to be seen. For slower computers (P4 or less), then this could be A BIT annoying. However, we dont need to search for every nooks and crannies because this is an obsessive act. We want a 100% game, but if this yields 100 to 500% more work and it will slow the game down (more below), then let it between 90 and 95%. it doesnt hurt.

Well, I dont play that way (pressing down then left/right, taking screenshots and saying 'damn' at each glitch).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You can make Peach walk in place too if you press left and right at the same time. She only walks facing left for some reason (tested on keyboard control 3)

Same as above. I dont feel them as 'critical'. Even 'slight'. Only cosmetic. I dont play using both buttons. And creating more and more 'filters' to make her act 100% will just make the game slower because there will need functions/lines to check more variables.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Is there really a need to swap 'space' for 'shift' in Keyboard control 4? You can press space with your right thumb, can you not? And it isn't a direct gameplay thing, it is only used for entering levels and advancing dialog and scenes. Plus Keyboard control 4 is the only one which has 'shift' instead of 'space'.

Lets see other reactions. If people want it, I can change it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Speaking of which, control in Keyboard Control 4 is very irritating. Spreading out your fingers just to run and jump isn't very comfortable at all.

Give me another option. Initiate a discussion here or open a thread for the programmers, gamers, lurkers and anyone else to opine.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That said, I have been unable to reproduce the glitch. Looks like this needs to be looked into more.

Please lets not try to be perfect. BUGS (the real ones) should be traced. Not cosmetic ones, although, in a lowest-bottom-basement-infernal-abyss-bottomess-goingToChinaUnderground priority, I can still check this and see if I can improve it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:(At least in keyboard setup 2 and 3) I found out that it is possible to make Peach freeze in her jump pose if you hold down and jump at the same time.

As for jump freezing, I can check. As for the other, I call this a cosmetic glitch, IMHO. It doesnt afflict gameplay in any way, but I can improve later, for aesthetics.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, if you move left or right while holding the down key, she just shuffles across the ground switching between walking and ducking.

I've tested here, and I see this happening in a rate of 1 per 20 WHEN pressing those buttons. Its extremely fast to be seen. For slower computers (P4 or less), then this could be A BIT annoying. However, we dont need to search for every nooks and crannies because this is an obsessive act. We want a 100% game, but if this yields 100 to 500% more work and it will slow the game down (more below), then let it between 90 and 95%. it doesnt hurt.

Well, I dont play that way (pressing down then left/right, taking screenshots and saying 'damn' at each glitch).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You can make Peach walk in place too if you press left and right at the same time. She only walks facing left for some reason (tested on keyboard control 3)

Same as above. I dont feel them as 'critical'. Even 'slight'. Only cosmetic. I dont play using both buttons. And creating more and more 'filters' to make her act 100% will just make the game slower because there will need functions/lines to check more variables.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Is there really a need to swap 'space' for 'shift' in Keyboard control 4? You can press space with your right thumb, can you not? And it isn't a direct gameplay thing, it is only used for entering levels and advancing dialog and scenes. Plus Keyboard control 4 is the only one which has 'shift' instead of 'space'.

Lets see other reactions. If people want it, I can change it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Speaking of which, control in Keyboard Control 4 is very irritating. Spreading out your fingers just to run and jump isn't very comfortable at all.

Give me another option. Initiate a discussion here or open a thread for the programmers, gamers, lurkers and anyone else to opine.

I know all of them are cosmetic glitches only, which is good. I just noticed them and felt I should tell you. These seemingly harmless glitches could turn out to be annoying eventually after all, so now you know that they can be done. That is all.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:That said, I have been unable to reproduce the glitch. Looks like this needs to be looked into more.

Please lets not try to be perfect. BUGS (the real ones) should be traced. Not cosmetic ones, although, in a lowest-bottom-basement-infernal-abyss-bottomess-goingToChinaUnderground priority, I can still check this and see if I can improve it.

The glitch I was talking about here was the one mentioned by Kain. In none of the keyboard configs have I been able to pull it off. It seems to be a problem on his/her end.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:44 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I know all of them are cosmetic glitches only, which is good. I just noticed them and felt I should tell you. These seemingly harmless glitches could turn out to be annoying eventually after all, so now you know that they can be done. That is all.

For sure. I wont be accumulating glitches.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The glitch I was talking about here was the one mentioned by Kain. In none of the keyboard configs have I been able to pull it off. It seems to be a problem on his/her end.

Remember that, in some computers /keyboard configs / windows versions, there are problems when pressing more than some keys at once (say, four at once). Its a hardware/software problem. Its already discussed, and its on page 1 (FAQ).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby mrttao » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:18 pm

v1.9.3
if a koopa walks into peach while she is having sex it starts moving as if she jumped its shell and then kicked it.
It is not doing the shell animation but it is moving as fast as the shell and it kills peach if it hits her (once the sex scene ends).
Also once killed she respawns right on top of it and its still going back and forth and kills her repeatedly.
mrttao

Postby toddymon » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:28 pm

V1.9.3
On the pipe level where enemies continue to spawn you; if you get caught once a sex scene initiates, but other characters will pile in creating multiple scenes at once. Once the initial sex scene ends all of these other sex scenes will continue to go on and each adds to the pleasure meter.

Also on the level where you need to give toadette the key, if you say you will kill the goomba and then go back and get the key, upon bringing it back to toadette the dialog starts but you can't escape it.
toddymon

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:08 pm

mrttao Wrote:v1.9.3 -if a koopa walks into peach while she is having sex it starts moving as if she jumped its shell and then kicked it.
It is not doing the shell animation but it is moving as fast as the shell and it kills peach if it hits her (once the sex scene ends).
Also once killed she respawns right on top of it and its still going back and forth and kills her repeatedly.

Thanks for the report. A conflict with 'shell_moving' algorithm. I'll check using modularity.

toddymon Wrote:V1.9.3
On the pipe level where enemies continue to spawn you; if you get caught once a sex scene initiates, but other characters will pile in creating multiple scenes at once. Once the initial sex scene ends all of these other sex scenes will continue to go on and each adds to the pleasure meter. Also on the level where you need to give toadette the key, if you say you will kill the goomba and then go back and get the key, upon bringing it back to toadette the dialog starts but you can't escape it.

Cannot reproduce. I need more information. Is the enemies in the first large pipe? Did you notice this error with goombas spawning from the left side or the right side?
Which sex scene intiated? An boobjob? handjob?

As for the key, those problems in level 1-2 are getting common (and epic!) I will rewrite the code for this problem to get rid at once! :evil:

EnderX Wrote:First off, I can't clean cum off when I pass the checkpoint.

Which one? Level 1-3? 1-1?

EnderX Wrote:Secondly, World 1-3... again another bug and a major annoyance. (running koopas)

Already discussed above. Its a bug and I'm fixing it.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
toddymon Wrote:V1.9.3
On the pipe level where enemies continue to spawn you; if you get caught once a sex scene initiates, but other characters will pile in creating multiple scenes at once. Once the initial sex scene ends all of these other sex scenes will continue to go on and each adds to the pleasure meter. Also on the level where you need to give toadette the key, if you say you will kill the goomba and then go back and get the key, upon bringing it back to toadette the dialog starts but you can't escape it.

Cannot reproduce. I need more information. Is the enemies in the first large pipe? Did you notice this error with goombas spawning from the left side or the right side?
Which sex scene intiated? An boobjob? handjob?

I haven't been able to reproduce this one either. Goombas stop spawning from the pipe upon initiating sex, but I haven't been able to create multiple scenes at once.

I would like to point out yet another cosmetic glitch though. If Peach fucks enough Goombas with the lingerie on, she ends up losing it all, but the game thinks she is wearing a dress; she walks with the dress animation.
QuizmasterBos

Postby kain » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
kain Wrote:My game starts up, but i cannot jump, once I go into the nursery...every time i try and get out she goes right back in, and finally when i try to leave the castle, she gets stuck in a loop going in the castle door. Please help!

I am using keyboard config 1, but i have tried them all and am getting the same results. I do have the most up to date flash player...like i said this is the only game i have trouble with. I am able to play mario is missing without any problems. Thank you for your help! I just don't understand why peach won't even jump. She'll run though...
Update: I have figured out that if i click out of the game screen, then click back onto the game screen...that is the only way to make peach jump for me. All the other glitches are still there and i cannot make her jump by using any of the keyboard keys
Last edited by kain on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
kain
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:27 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I would like to point out yet another cosmetic glitch though. If Peach fucks enough Goombas with the lingerie on, she ends up losing it all, but the game thinks she is wearing a dress; she walks with the dress animation.

Maintaining Dress Powerup is correct, because its supposed to lose only if she loses all.
As about dress animation, 'll check when I reach home.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I would like to point out yet another cosmetic glitch though. If Peach fucks enough Goombas with the lingerie on, she ends up losing it all, but the game thinks she is wearing a dress; she walks with the dress animation.

Maintaining Dress Powerup is correct, because its supposed to lose only if she loses all.
As about dress animation, 'll check when I reach home.

What I meant is that the parts rip away with particular scenes with enemies, as is programmed into the game. However, the game will never make you completely lose the power-up through sex. But that isn't the point I am making.

The point is that when all the lingerie has been ripped away, her walking animation changes. Instead of the long strides she makes as she was before, she now walks as if she has a dress on, even though she is naked. THAT is the problem.
QuizmasterBos

Postby toddymon » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:58 pm

It might have been that the pipe was off screen since the pipe to the left of me stopped but the pipe up the slope to the right kept producing. Peach was naked at the time and each goomba that came along initiated A new scene. I'll have to try and reproduce it myself to see if it was just a happenstance but i'll most definitely check
toddymon

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:02 am

Problems with some bobomb already found and being fixed soon.

This was the 'week of bug fixes'.
I hope I can make new enemies and levels real soon.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:What I meant is that the parts rip away with particular scenes with enemies, as is programmed into the game. However, the game will never make you completely lose the power-up through sex. But that isn't the point I am making.

But hmmm if it should, why not? They are enemies anyway. I will think about it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The point is that when all the lingerie has been ripped away, her walking animation changes

But this I understood above. I'll check later.

toddymon Wrote:It might have been that the pipe was off screen since the pipe to the left of me stopped but the pipe up the slope to the right kept producing. Peach was naked at the time and each goomba that came along initiated A new scene. I'll have to try and reproduce it myself to see if it was just a happenstance but i'll most definitely check

Ok thank you! Once reproduceable, I can fix it!
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects