Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.12 (jan 20/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:37 pm

JackalMask Wrote:It's when Peach says "Oh,fine. I guess... if it's the only way...". She will proceed to take her clothes off, then the game is frozen.

But does she remove it first? do you see her going to the locker? Or the freeze occurs BEFORE removing clothes?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JackalMask » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
JackalMask Wrote:It's when Peach says "Oh,fine. I guess... if it's the only way...". She will proceed to take her clothes off, then the game is frozen.

But does she remove it first? do you see her going to the locker? Or the freeze occurs BEFORE removing clothes?

Right away, as soon as she takes the clothes off
JackalMask

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Version 1.8.13 will have 4 expected bug fixes, as some of them were annoying, really.

JackalMask Wrote:Right away, as soon as she takes the clothes off

This is still imprecise, sorry, but I will see what I can do when I reach home.
I really need to know the exact location/pose. So, you mean that she says 'its the only way...', then you press space and CRASH?
Or it crashes BEFORE pressing space? Or you can press SPACE, then she STARTS removing clothes, the clothes are in the floor, then she doesnt move? Or does it crash when the clothes are falling?

EDIT: Nevermind! I know where its happening! Just wait until I reach home ;)
EDIT: Fixing it. But It may be fixed only at 1am, Lok time.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JDJacksan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:10 am

I had saved in world 1-7, if you load the game and start from 1-7, even after finishing 1-7 the king does not appear in 1-8.
so there is no ladder for me to climb.
Is this a bug or am I missing something ?
JDJacksan

Postby dercas » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 am

I'm not sure why I haven't mentioned this before, but have you considered a little bit of tentacle sex with the fire flowers?
"Courage is resistance to fear and mastery of fear, not absence of fear."
dercas

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 am

JDJacksan Wrote:I had saved in world 1-7, if you load the game and start from 1-7, even after finishing 1-7 the king does not appear in 1-8.
so there is no ladder for me to climb. Is this a bug or am I missing something ?

A bug. I will fixing that one still tonight.

dercas Wrote:I'm not sure why I haven't mentioned this before, but have you considered a little bit of tentacle sex with the fire flowers?

I still prefer to let this area to piranha plants and nipper (that one , only to grab Peach legs). More ideas to come.

JDJacksan Wrote:I just love this game, btw there was this one bug, In the world 1-3 right after you enter the water level, sometimes getting caught by the white jellyfish thing will just freeze the game. even delete button does not reset it.

I will check that.

Wanderer Wrote:I cleared my flash caches and Osama Palace still doesn't work... I guess I will just have to use the cheat mode to advance further in game.

In a few minutes I'll be reuploading a newer version.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Digfree » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:17 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Digfree Wrote:As for your cheat to unlock all the levels.... I got a mac laptop :x so no page down
:3

Oh sh**!
I will change it to another combination, dont worry! I want the game to be MACMIM (or at least try)!

coolness, I'll answer you later.

Awesome :3 let me know later
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.13

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:18 am

And some inspiration is coming! We now have 3 new toad houses.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

mushroom houses aedler princess peach mario.swf [ 34.72 KiB | Viewed 3307 times ]

Toad houses left:4

So we will have a true fairy land for Peach to....play with! (and some toads can leave their houses to...greet her, you know).
And you can help ;)

you!.jpg
you!.jpg (13.5 KiB) Viewed 3315 times

Digfree Wrote:Awesome :3 let me know later

In a few minutes!
Wrench already in the game (airship1 and 2). I'm still programming the wrench algorithm (they will be traversing anything in the way) and it will hurt Peach. Later, I'll make the first animation with him, something simple but interesting ;) For now, sorry, no scenes yet.

EDIT: 1.8.13 uploaded! I preferred to launch it because of many bug fixes.
Corrections also uploaded (so far).

Cheat code to go to another level changed to:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

8+0 keys (both pressed at the same time) in a given level, after pressing 1+9+0 once in the entire game. Of course, after this action, all level holes will open. But as you all already know, you will lose coins, points, hidden bonuses/scenes and anything that spoils a clean/fair game until the end
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.13 (jan 24/13)

Postby coolness32 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:15 am

Don't know if you got my post about Yoshi or not but I will post again.

"Yeah, seriously, we need more people on this. I really, really, wish I could draw. I would draw you stuff all the time. Every day I'd probably give you enemies, maps and backgrounds for use in MiM, but alas.

And did you notice how the people that are the most creative are always the ones getting sick, have family problems, money issues or randomly disappear off the internet for an unspecified amount of time?"

Yeah, I can say that when I stopped coming here life was pretty much sucking. But! I am offering something here!

I can sketch things, what kind of things would you need? I've never done levels before but I can try. I can do objects and what not.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:26 am

coolness32 Wrote:Yeah, I can say that when I stopped coming here life was pretty much sucking. But! I am offering something here! I can sketch things, what kind of things would you need? I've never done levels before but I can try. I can do objects and what not.

Thank you! ;) I'm right now:

1. developing worldmap of world3 (it will be subcon world). So anything related to SMB2/SMW/any idea graphics could be interesting.
2. designing more toad house variations (smurfs style or Super Mario Super Show style). They will be used in the MARKET area and in some levels. Peach can go inside some of them.
3. transfering Morton to airship2 (fidelity to SMB3).
4. seeing the possibility to start making some sex/teasing scenes.

Quiz is developing:

1. Levels themselves (he made some of world3 , world4 and even one from world7!)
2. Sex scene Dialogues
3. reports based on game testing.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:09 am

spa.png
spa.png (37.9 KiB) Viewed 3300 times

".
    ."
  1. There's apparently an invisible 'spa' I can't seem to find unless it's the bath that Peach's servant is in, either that or you probably have to stretch the text box a bit more.
  2. Major bugs on acquiring power-ups. Peach literally becomes petrified unless some external actions interacts with her. WIth Tanooki, you have the extra of turning into 'stone' to break free of the petrification (which is kinda ironic, but due to me not keeping track on thread, it's likely this bug is already addressed and you're on the job.)
  3. Coin blocks retaining its first phase sprite animation is kinda persistent but not much.
  4. Flagpoles in Dry Dry Land are static and not operating, unless that was intentional.
  5. When Peach swims without a frog powerup, the bubbling sound effects when she swims is absent.
  6. Toad House level doesn't have a barrier to the right of the scene.
  7. When flying cheep cheeps are stomped in midair, they should fall upside down and Peach should auto-jump slightly like she does when stomping on goombas and koopas
  8. Stomping on cannonballs should also allow Peach to auto-jump unless she's standing on the cannon itself
  9. Cannonballs are firing at random direction against the angle of degree the cannons fire. (Again, you're probably on the job on this one too.)
  10. If Peach loses life inside the structure in the Catacomb levels and respawns in the structure, the level will end up playing the outside music.
  11. The bouncy note blocks seemed to lose its bounciness when Peach stands on top of it. Also, wasn't there supposed to be a sound effect to go with it?
  12. For levels that bring Peach into the Subcon world, we should consider making subcon doors to replace the castle at the beginning of those levels, and use the eagle's head to replace the castles at the end of those levels.
  13. And my nipples are stiff!! >:O
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Trinket » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:27 pm

The cheat code doesnt seem to work on world 1 level 7 - I cant get past it into world 2
Trinket
Newly Registered

HALT!!

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:02 pm

OK, STALLING production to FIX BUGS.

Biles Wrote:[*] There's apparently an invisible 'spa'

After adding the new keyboard config (RightHanded), problems with correct SHIFT/SPACE text still remains. I'll take a look.
EDIT: Fixed but not uploaded

Biles Wrote:[*] Major bugs on acquiring power-ups. Peach literally becomes petrified

I explain. After huge optimizations in gotoAndPlay using clothing parts (I now use gotoAndStop), Peach started not to update her clothing if you take the powerup while walking. Then I said to the program: 'OK, change her pose for a microssecond, so clothes can change!', the problem is that, as I've been seeing, if she jumps then takes the powerup, that 'change' will lock her up.

Biles Wrote:[*] Coin blocks retaining its first phase sprite animation is kinda persistent but not much.

I've been angry with that bug. So lets wait for a bit, otherwise game progress will stall. I may code this tomorrow or after 'resting myself' doing other areas, like new toad houses.

Biles Wrote:[*] Flagpoles in Dry Dry Land are static and not operating, unless that was intentional.

I've only found ONE of them not working. EDIT: Fixed only that one, but not tested yet neither uploaded

Biles Wrote:[*] When Peach swims without a frog powerup, the bubbling sound effects when she swims is absent.

Biles Wrote:[*] Toad House level doesn't have a barrier to the right of the scene.

Biles Wrote:[*] When flying cheep cheeps are stomped in midair, they should fall upside down and Peach should auto-jump slightly like she does when stomping on goombas and koopas

EDIT: Mechanic added but not uploaded.

Biles Wrote:[*] Stomping on cannonballs should also allow Peach to auto-jump unless she's standing on the cannon itself

EDIT: Mechanic added but not uploaded.

Biles Wrote:[*] Cannonballs are firing at random direction against the angle of degree the cannons fire. (Again, you're probably on the job on this one too.)

Did you check the latest version an hour ago? Is in the airship level or in the worldmap? Can you explain that better? Thats because cannon balls are operating ok here.

Biles Wrote:[*] If Peach loses life inside the structure in the Catacomb levels and respawns in the structure, the level will end up playing the outside music.

Biles Wrote:[*] The bouncy note blocks seemed to lose its bounciness when Peach stands on top of it. Also, wasn't there supposed to be a sound effect to go with it?

Biles Wrote:[*] For levels that bring Peach into the Subcon world, we should consider making subcon doors to replace the castle at the beginning of those levels, and use the eagle's head to replace the castles at the end of those levels.

I've thought of this too, but I may start adding those in world3, because level 1-6 will be put there instead.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Campo92 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:18 pm

I've found a bug: in the desert, i've the nurse dress. then i've found the raccon suit. but when i took it, peach stop to do anithing, and start floating.
Campo92

Postby coolness32 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:1. developing worldmap of world3 (it will be subcon world). So anything related to SMB2/SMW/any idea graphics could be interesting.
2. designing more toad house variations (smurfs style or Super Mario Super Show style). They will be used in the MARKET area and in some levels. Peach can go inside some of them.
3. transfering Morton to airship2 (fidelity to SMB3).
4. seeing the possibility to start making some sex/teasing scenes.

1. So for the World Map, are you just wanting a concept with the level dots? Are you wanting sketches of things that are placed in SMB2 and SMW? I understand SMW since it has a world map, but what should I look for in SMB2?
2. I can do some of these. I will need to do a little research, but that's fine.

Since I forgot, here's my DeviantArt scrapbook: If you want to see the actually gallery, just click gallery above the pictures, but those are mostly guns that I drew in high school, so they don't really apply...unless you want to give Peach a gun lol.
http://allstarsniper32.deviantart.com/g ... ath=scraps
coolness32

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Trinket Wrote:The cheat code doesnt seem to work on world 1 level 7 - I cant get past it into world 2

Have you tried going to the cannon in the campus area?

coolness32 Wrote:Don't know if you got my post about Yoshi or not but I will post again.

"Yeah, seriously, we need more people on this. I really, really, wish I could draw. I would draw you stuff all the time. Every day I'd probably give you enemies, maps and backgrounds for use in MiM, but alas.

And did you notice how the people that are the most creative are always the ones getting sick, have family problems, money issues or randomly disappear off the internet for an unspecified amount of time?"

Yeah, I can say that when I stopped coming here life was pretty much sucking. But! I am offering something here!

I can sketch things, what kind of things would you need? I've never done levels before but I can try. I can do objects and what not.

Oh hey, I recognize that post. It was mine. Yeah, I still feel bad not being able to give Ivan drawings, but at least there are some skills I am putting to good use.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Quiz is developing:

1. Levels themselves (he made some of world3 , world4 and even one from world7!)
2. Sex scene Dialogues
3. reports based on game testing.

Man, Ivan, you really are giving me too much praise here. I only made two levels for World 3 and a World 4 level. That world 7 level is bad and in a very beta form. But I'll improve, definitely.

coolness32 Wrote:1. So for the World Map, are you just wanting a concept with the level dots? Are you wanting sketches of things that are placed in SMB2 and SMW? I understand SMW since it has a world map, but what should I look for in SMB2?
2. I can do some of these. I will need to do a little research, but that's fine.

What Ivan meant is that he wants objects from the Mario games. He doesn't need help creating the world map itself. He needs levels and objects to use in those levels.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Campo92 Wrote:I've found a bug: in the desert, i've the nurse dress. then i've found the raccon suit. but when i took it, peach stop to do anithing, and start floating.

The same bug Biles found.
I've been coding hard in those last minutes and I'll update a newer version. Changelog may increase 4 fold.

coolness32 Wrote:Since I forgot, here's my DeviantArt scrapbook: If you want to see the actually gallery, just click gallery above the pictures, but those are mostly guns that I drew in high school, so they don't really apply...unless you want to give Peach a gun lol.
http://allstarsniper32.deviantart.com/g ... ath=scraps

Ok I have an account here. Nice pics (I've seen some). Calvin is there too :D Well its great to have, say, some concept places, like market areas, toad houses and palaces (inner areas, lounges).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby coolness32 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:40 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh hey, I recognize that post. It was mine. Yeah, I still feel bad not being able to give Ivan drawings, but at least there are some skills I am putting to good use.

What Ivan meant is that he wants objects from the Mario games. He doesn't need help creating the world map itself. He needs levels and objects to use in those levels.

The help you give is appreciated by Ivan I'm sure and by everyone else that would like to see this game done.

Are there any areas in specific that you are wanting? I don't want to draw things from every level in the game if you already have an idea about how you want it to look. So do you want the grassy area objects, water area, snow area or any other type of area these games have?

Also, if you have a link or know of a video where a person play through the entire games level by level, that would be nice. I currently have a cap on my internet so I won't be able to search for videos until I get access to the internet that doesn't have a cap. All I can try to find is pictures of things.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok I have an account here. Nice pics (I've seen some). Calvin is there too :D Well its great to have, say, some concept places, like market areas or palace inner.

Thanks!

I can try the inside of the castle, it's a little daunting but sometime I will try. I can do a market, I think. That will be before the castle. So will the mushroom houses.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 pm

coolness32 Wrote:Are there any areas in specific that you are wanting? I don't want to draw things from every level in the game if you already have an idea about how you want it to look. So do you want the grassy area objects, water area, snow area or any other type of area these games have?

Yes, it should be nice to have different grassy textures and snow textures.

coolness32 Wrote:Also, if you have a link or know of a video where a person play through the entire games level by level, that would be nice. I currently have a cap on my internet so I won't be able to search for videos until I get access to the internet that doesn't have a cap. All I can try to find is pictures of things.

Just search 'lets play super mario' ;) And we have this.
http://www.google.com/search?q=lets+pla ... annel=fflb

coolness32 Wrote:I can try the inside of the castle, it's a little daunting but sometime I will try. I can do a market, I think. That will be before the castle. So will the mushroom houses.

The market area and mushroom houses (aside of those I've created) are priorities ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JackalMask » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Are Wario and Waluigi going to be included in this game?
JackalMask

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects