Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.12 (jan 20/13)

Postby karminator98 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Bug : in world 1-3, before going under water, you can fly over the end of the stage at the right and fall into an endless hole.
Improve.
karminator98

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Didn't you read my post before? You can just add it into the background. Blushing could happen, but it's also fun if Peach doesn't notice it. She IS oblivious, remember?

Ok then she wont notice it. (but the player can force her to it) ;) Like a button 'touch them' / 'watch them'.

No. I prefer it to be an easter egg. If Peach notices it, it's not an easter egg anymore.

Btw, are you back to your lab yet?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

coolness32 Wrote:When you pick up a mushroom you get bigger breasts and you get a bracelet right? Since the purpose of the mushroom is to give you an extra hit, the bonus seems to be that it increases breast size. Perhaps you could make it so that at the starting menu (where you can select outfits) having an option where you can "set" the breast size.

Ok it could be! Then this can please people who prefer to retain the same breast size. Although the mushroom also makes her walk slower (so thats a kind of penalty of taking too many mushrooms), yes, I can make an option to disable that speed decrease AND boob increase (only the ring will be put on her). This will be put in the advanced options area (not in the pause menu or character select area) because its an special option.

coolness32 Wrote:"Peach will be able to take a bath in those 'bath checkpoints'. I'm thinking about a thing that will force her to undress to keep going (a kind of a 'dirty checkpoint', that may be a toad grabbing a flag, for example)."

Ok a third kind of checkpoint. It could be. But I need a good convincing story for that area (naked toads who say Peach needs to give what they ask - like a given clothing part, which could be at random, depending on their necessities), then Peach has no choice.

coolness32 Wrote:I'm not sure about your plans besides her bathing in levels, but how about if wandering enemies hop in the bath with her, or watch her bathe while masturbating? Virgin Peach could stand there embarrassed while they watch and do their thing, between virgin and whore Peach could be the same except that she's not embarrassed and is maybe even doing sexy poses or something, Whore Peach, the enemy either hops in or Peach invites them in.

Thanks for the idea, I'll add in my todo list.
And this gives me an idea! Normal enemies which wanders along the level can stop and start masturbating if Peach is near them. Of course, if Peach touches them, they will make sex with her. Others who are wandering will also stop and masturbate. This can be also random (some will masturbate, others will keep walking until touching Peach).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:No. I prefer it to be an easter egg. If Peach notices it, it's not an easter egg anymore.

You prefer but others may not prefer. Well, lets see it. Anyway, when the player notices it but Peach not, why not giving him this option to notice/not notice? It wont touch gameplay anyway (much less the east egg part).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Btw, are you back to your lab yet?

No, in a few minutes. I'll disconnect from my mobile.

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:whe you make the enemy´s babies dont forget to make them with some features from peach (like blue eyes or blonde hair) ;)

I wont forget ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Hello gents ^_^ for the first time in months I will now start playing this game! Yay!
Anyways, I'll be on SK if u need me.

EDIT

Found a bug. Probably mentioned a thousand times already but,
when I'm climbing up this vine, and I press the jump button as well as move to the right, I end up like this...those blocks I'm standing on do not shake and fall. I can get out of it though by masturbating or statue mode.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

pic.png
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:55 pm

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Anyways, I'll be on SK if u need me.

No you're not :P As always, we try to contact you, but you're as far as Apollo 11 :P

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Found a bug. Probably mentioned a thousand times already but

I will check that! I'm now finishing the bunker area.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Anyways, I'll be on SK if u need me.

No you're not :P As always, we try to contact you, but you're as far as Apollo 11 :P

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Found a bug. Probably mentioned a thousand times already but

I will check that! I'm now finishing the bunker area.

Haha sorry about that did u send me a message? I'll check now, my phone for some reason does not notify me.

Another bug...honestly dont even know how I did it...two actually...
Well the text at the bottom wont go away no matter how badly I destroy my space bar soo thats one thing.
The other is quite noticeable...as I am invisible...I was standing there try to find the dumb goomba with the key and failed..so I jump into the menu, then gallery to check out the scenes...then left and came back to an invisible peach whom I cannot control. Thats all for me today, I need some food...

PIC2.png
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:48 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I am invisible...I was standing there try to find the dumb goomba with the key and failed..so I jump into the menu, then gallery to check out the scenes...then left and came back to an invisible peach whom I cannot control

I will check, may be a conflict with the new gallery key (G) and the way the game pauses, thanks.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby coolness32 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:07 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:"Peach will be able to take a bath in those 'bath checkpoints'. I'm thinking about a thing that will force her to undress to keep going (a kind of a 'dirty checkpoint', that may be a toad grabbing a flag, for example)."

Ok a third kind of checkpoint. It could be. But I need a good convincing story for that area (naked toads who say Peach needs to give what they ask - like a given clothing part, which could be at random, depending on their necessities), then Peach has no choice.

Opps, this was what was said in one of the earlier posts, not by me, I put them in quotations I will now see if I can get them quote even if I don't remember who said it.

"There are many kinds of tribadism positions. It only needs vulvae rubbing against one another, that's it.
Were you thinking of a specific position?"

As long as Daisy is the agressor until Peach get less embarrased. Once that happens it can be a mutual postition without an agressor but when Peach is a whore, she is the aggressor.

"Charlieton discussion about too much sex in this game or amount."

I think it's best if everything does have a sex scene. but in this case specifically, he may not want to have sex with her and it's an opportunity for Peach to be a bit sex crazed when she turns into a whore, then she can find characters that didn't want to have sex with her and...well...rape them somehow. This is a good excuse to throw in some scenes for people that want to see Peach be sexually aggressive.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:59 am

Gizmo1206 Wrote:question, what does the nurse outfit powerup do anyway?

Nothing so far, but the plan is to make Peach throw pills on enemies. The pills will do a random effect on them, like less speed, dizzy states, sleeping...

Wanderer Wrote:Okay, it gets confusing...world 2... Now, I can access every level just fine, except the 2-airship... It's the exact problem as with 1-airship level... Screen just goes black...

I need more information, really.
You're doing a given thing that is triggering this problem.
1. Did you use any white door back to worldmap, before trying the same level again?
2. Is this problem occurring when you enter the palace OR when you are in the palace then climbs the anchor?
3. Are you trying to go to the airship level just after LOADING a given game?
4. did you clear all flash caches before trying? Did you try in another browser? (chrome, opera, safadi, firefox, IE)?

Dont worry, I know you're telling the truth. We want a bug free game ;)

karminator98 Wrote:Bug : in world 1-3, before going under water, you can fly over the end of the stage at the right and fall into an endless hole.

Ok fixing it.

coolness32 Wrote:As long as Daisy is the agressor until Peach get less embarrased. Once that happens it can be a mutual postition without an agressor but when Peach is a whore, she is the aggressor.

We will get back to this matter when I have Daisy and when I have at least once scene with them (I will make both undress, go to bed and vulvae animation). AFTER THIS we are going to refine it.

coolness32 Wrote:Charlieton: I think it's best if everything does have a sex scene. but in this case specifically, he may not want to have sex with her and it's an opportunity for Peach to be a bit sex crazed when she turns into a whore, then she can find characters that didn't want to have sex with her and...well...rape them somehow.

Thats it!! ;) But , again, this are only ideas, as I'm still on early stages of the game.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Digfree » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 am

As for your cheat to unlock all the levels.... I got a mac laptop :x so no page down

:3
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby coolness32 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:39 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thats it!! ;) But , again, this are only ideas, as I'm still on early stages of the game.

Of course, I think it's good to just let the ideas flow, keep them someplace and then think about them at an appropriate time. Speaking of which, do you have a list of ideas from everyone stored someplace?

This next is an idea to turn Yoshi into a mini game of sorts.
Someone Wrote:"Also, since Yoshi's girlfriend is supposed to be Birdo, can't we use her to distract Yoshi? This means that any stage with Yoshi in it will have Birdo at the end, to stop Peach from taking Yoshi with to another level. When you approach Birdo with Yoshi, he'll shake off Peach and runs over to Birdo and fucks her. Then Peach can finish the level."

I think this is a good setup for a threesome. Maybe Yoshi can be in the game on a certain level (or multiple certain levels) and you meet him at the beginning of the level, the first time will be unmissable, obvious and basically something you have to do for that level. The goal is to Find Birdo while riding Yoshi. The threat of Peach losing her virginity puts a time on this action. The first time can be very simple with Birdo being in a spot you HAVE to pass through and close enough to the beginning to where the risk of losing Peach's virginity is barely there. As for the threesome, on this time, the first time, the player can choose if they want Peach to join in.

Now, as for later levels. Yoshi can be "hidden" in some levels. When you find him, you can talk to him, and then choose to lead him to Birdo or not. Now, for every time except the first time, Peach joining in is based solely on her Virgin-whore stat. Virgin means she WILL NOT join, whore means she WILL.

The fight with Birdo can go something like this. (small scene) When you first see her the first time you're with Yoshi she sees you and basically thinks the hot blonde is trying to steal her man! She shoots an egg, Peach dodges and the egg hits Yoshi, knocking him out. Birdo basically says she won't stand for Yoshi leaving her, then charges, or gets another egg ready, and attacks before Peach can reply.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:08 am

Digfree Wrote:As for your cheat to unlock all the levels.... I got a mac laptop :x so no page down
:3

Oh sh**!
I will change it to another combination, dont worry! I want the game to be MACMIM (or at least try)!

coolness, I'll answer you later.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby katvara » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:10 am

Hey, sorry it took so long to get back here - moving and work took up my time.

I'm still having the problem where Peach keeps walking left, but it's only happening in IE, so if I play in Firefox/Chrome, I'm all good and, short of getting a new keyboard, that's good enough for me. Also, thanks for the lactation tip - it really helps! However~

I made it to The Pyramid level (2-5 I believe) and, well...

I was in the Fire Dress one Right Hand keyboard (the first keyboard option) and I made it all the way to the top of the level. I tried to go down the first jug and couldn't, so I lept to that jug and pressed down. I got half-way and got stuck like that, so I hit enter which brought me to the "menu" screen. I exited out and Fire Peach was standing next to the stuck Peach. I tried to leap over her and ended up floating a la SMB2 all along the ceiling. I hit delete and respawned next to the midpoint flag naked. I went back to the jugs and there I was, naked and stuck still. And now I have no idea where to go.
katvara
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 am

katvara Wrote:Hey, sorry it took so long to get back here - moving and work took up my time.

Hey no problem!

katvara Wrote:I'm still having the problem where Peach keeps walking left, but it's only happening in IE, so if I play in Firefox/Chrome, I'm all good and, short of getting a new keyboard, that's good enough for me. Also, thanks for the lactation tip - it really helps! However~

A browser related problem :/

katvara Wrote:I made it to The Pyramid level (2-5 I believe) and, well...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Hmmmmmmm...... Ok I got it. I may last a bit (1 to 2 days) to correct it. In the meanwhile, you can try loading the last savegame.

Good news: I 'killed' two (actually three) birds with one stone. Some bugs found and corrected, but not yet uploaded. I will inform when its in the first page.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JackalMask » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Found a bug, not sure if it's been mentioned yet. In the X-naut base after Peach turns invicible, and removes her clothes, the game will freeze on the following text. I tested on both righthanded and single lefthanded.
JackalMask

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:35 pm

JackalMask Wrote:Found a bug, not sure if it's been mentioned yet. In the X-naut base after Peach turns invicible, and removes her clothes, the game will freeze on the following text. I tested on both righthanded and single lefthanded.

Please, which text?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Wanderer » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Wanderer Wrote:Okay, it gets confusing...world 2... Now, I can access every level just fine, except the 2-airship... It's the exact problem as with 1-airship level... Screen just goes black...

I need more information, really.
You're doing a given thing that is triggering this problem.
1. Did you use any white door back to worldmap, before trying the same level again?
2. Is this problem occurring when you enter the palace OR when you are in the palace then climbs the anchor?
3. Are you trying to go to the airship level just after LOADING a given game?
4. did you clear all flash caches before trying? Did you try in another browser? (chrome, opera, safadi, firefox, IE)?

Dont worry, I know you're telling the truth. We want a bug free game ;)

1. No.
2. The problem is occuring when I'm trying to enter the palace.
3. When the problem occured for the first time, I loaded the game and tried entering the palace again but without luck. I started playing from the beginning the next day and I still couldn't access that level when I finally got to it.
4. No to both. I use only chrome because, well, I only have it. Other browsers annoy me too much to even have them installed. I will try clearing flash caches. I will let you know if something has changed :3
Wanderer
Newly Registered

Postby Wanderer » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:53 pm

I cleared my flash caches and Osama Palace still doesn't work... I guess I will just have to use the cheat mode to advance further in game.
Wanderer
Newly Registered

Postby JDJacksan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 pm

I just love this game,
btw there was this one bug,
In the world 1-3 right after you enter the water level, sometimes getting caught by the white jellyfish thing will just freeze the game.
even delete button does not reset it.
JDJacksan

Postby JackalMask » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
JackalMask Wrote:Found a bug, not sure if it's been mentioned yet. In the X-naut base after Peach turns invicible, and removes her clothes, the game will freeze on the following text. I tested on both righthanded and single lefthanded.

Please, which text?

It's when Peach says "Oh,fine. I guess... if it's the only way...". She will proceed to take her clothes off, then the game is frozen.
JackalMask

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects