Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.12 (jan 20/13)

Postby pawnage17 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
pawnage17 Wrote:There was another glitch that happened. It sort of happened after loading my save file, and I ended up dying during the Airship Level since I couldn't jump past the first wooden Block. The game corrected itself though after restarting the browser (I'm using Google Chrome just so you know).

Does lactating solve the problem? Does her breasts keep always 'inflating'?

I don't know if lactating would solve it, since I can't get the glitch to trigger again. I don't think her breasts kept inflating. I know that her Breast Size affects her jump and running speed, but to the extent where you run as if you're on the world map? Plus I always play with the maximum breast size at Big and the minimum breast size at Normal, so I don't have that mechanic activating on me (since it gets annoying).
pawnage17
Newly Registered

Postby Starship queen » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:32 am

cute.
Starship queen

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:18 am

uu that female koopa is perfect to make the first female enemy
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 am

Bobomb Buddy and updated bobomb:
(bobomb buddy is even taller than bobomb, but I've put the same scale only to show off).

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

bobomb buddy & bobomb.swf [ 61.32 KiB | Viewed 2272 times ]

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:uu that female koopa is perfect to make the first female enemy

Birdo was the first. We will have more female types (like Wendy). For now, I may only include her fucking Koops (from TTYD). Peach will watch.

Starship queen Wrote:cute.

Thanks, I will strive to let her better.

pawnage17 Wrote:I don't know if lactating would solve it, since I can't get the glitch to trigger again. I don't think her breasts kept inflating. I know that her Breast Size affects her jump and running speed, but to the extent where you run as if you're on the world map?

I dont know if People want Peach speed to be affected in the worldmap. Thats because the worldmap is only a cut scene of Peach going to another level. Its not supposed to work like the levels themselves. But everything can be discussed. So, will be Peach able to walk slower or faster, according to breast size, in the worldmap? Is she going to be able to lactate in the worldmap?

pawnage17 Wrote:Plus I always play with the maximum breast size at Big and the minimum breast size at Normal, so I don't have that mechanic activating on me (since it gets annoying).

Unlike other MIM versions, this one relies with tasks, puzzles and actions that require challenge. I can put a way to disable speed variation, though (using an option) but it will be regarded as cheat. Its a plan to make the game easier, but some advanced features (like original Mario ending when Peach is slut, and virgin ending) may not be activated. You need to play the game without cheat to get the most of it. And there will be some scenes that require Peach to be with a certain breast size, otherwise some animations could not function well. So, yes, soon that funcionality (set custom breast options) will be disabled sooner or later. But it could be possible to, say, change mushroom behavior (e.g. making Peach with heaviest boobs in the first take).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby coolness32 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:51 am

Phew! Man was that a lot of reading! I am back Ivan! I know I was never a part of the process but I do like sharing my ideas and opinions, even though I can't really help out with the game. So just a few statements I want to make about the 40+ pages I read of this thread!

I know it was in spoilers and was between you and Quiz, but I found the console gaming discussion interesting. I can't recite or quote anything about it but it was interesting to read. You got the Wii right? do you also have a Wii U now?

I really liked the "impatient Quiz" that made hopping around! Made me giggle!

Those are the only statements I have to make about non related topics. Starting tomorrow I will be on here more regularly, I have a bunch of things to bring up, I was thinking that it's best if I bring up one topic, discuss it, and then bring up another one later. Do you prefer that or do you prefer them all in one huge post?

This one I can make now just because it has to do with the current situation.

"News: Due to the current complexity of the game (you know what I am talking about), because of tons of new features as peach poses, scenes, level mechanics (like the cannon being activated and peach falling from the sky), and worldmap
algorihtm, I'll be prioritizing a 'nuclear reactor task': review/improvement in the game core (this task is a common one by a programmer, because he wants a more structured/bug-free code, so it may last months), but that will not avoid me to keep adding new features and scenes. That improvement will make the game stronger and it will give new rooms for effects/features, like pow blocks. Remember there are tons of graphics to be made, like environments and ground
textures."

I don't want the things I'm going to bring up to hinder your optimization of this game. Let me know when a good time to bring this stuff up is.

On an ending note. As I type this I realize that I didn't really keep track of who I am quoting or what page it was on. I'm sorry if I bring up something that you didn't say. I'm pretty sure almost all of it is either you or Quiz though. Oh and speaking of Quiz, whenever you, Ivan, posts "TTYD"...it makes me giggle.

On a more recent posts note, the buddy bob-omb and all the rest of the enemies look good!

(man! that was an eyefull huh?)
coolness32

Postby Gizmo1206 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:20 pm

question, what does the nurse outfit powerup do anyway?
Gizmo1206

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 pm

coolness32 Wrote:Phew! Man was that a lot of reading! I am back Ivan!

That's the man! More than making assets, giving out ideas, and discussing, an important thing for the mind is to read in a non linear way ;) A thing I also do.

coolness32 Wrote: I know I was never a part of the process but I do like sharing my ideas and opinions, even though I can't really help out with the game. So just a few statements I want to make about the 40+ pages I read of this thread!

Let's go!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

coolness32 Wrote:I know it was in spoilers and was between you and Quiz, but I found the console gaming discussion interesting. I can't recite or quote anything about it but it was interesting to read. You got the Wii right? do you also have a Wii U now?

No I dont yet. I own a Super Famicon only. My 'warp' towards modern Mario Universe is soon going to happen. But as Quiz knows, there are current Mario concepts that I dont like (head planets) and there are changes Miyamoto did that goes against SMB1 and the fairy world that Super Mario Bros Super Show depicted. As you know, Mario has many flavours, a way more than Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles versions and Sonic. So its a polemic area for many fans. So short answer: I will play the most (if not all) of Mario games for knowledge only, and to pick the best of each series, and not forgetting that, in my game (and any Mario parody game I may create, even new Mario clones with different name and plot), the protagonist (he or she) will always win and make love a lot ;) Not only 'give a cake' :evil:

coolness32 Wrote:I really liked the "impatient Quiz" that made hopping around! Made me giggle!

Hehe I think everyone (including me) are a bit impatient to see this game finished.

coolness32 Wrote:Those are the only statements I have to make about non related topics. Starting tomorrow I will be on here more regularly, I have a bunch of things to bring up, I was thinking that it's best if I bring up one topic, discuss it, and then bring up another one later. Do you prefer that or do you prefer them all in one huge post?

Do what you prefer. Only remember to use spoilers for huge posts and its fine ;)

coolness32 Wrote:I don't want the things I'm going to bring up to hinder your optimization of this game. Let me know when a good time to bring this stuff up is.

Dont worry about ideas and side priorizations making me wear off the optimization task. That will happen regardless of game development flow. I only explained myself on cases where future updates are..almost the same (if not the same) as the former ones.

coolness32 Wrote:On an ending note. As I type this I realize that I didn't really keep track of who I am quoting or what page it was on.

Hey no problem! I use to do one of those two things while answering posts:
1. I open notepad, copy and paste the words/phrases I want to refer to, then I put a label (e.g. page 100), and a name in bold ([b]). Then I quote this and I answer him in notepad. Then I do the same with another people, filling notepad. Finally, I copy back to the post and SUBMIT.
2. I click on 'quote' in a given post, I filter the quote, letting only the phrases I want to respond, then I respond, but instead of SUBMIT, I copy , go one page back, and click 'quote' of another post. I paste the former text there, maintaining the current quote, then I filter it, letting only the phrases I want, I answer/respond, then I copy both, and I keep this process on. Depending on the size of the answers, I craete a spoiler tag.

coolness32 Wrote:I'm pretty sure almost all of it is either you or Quiz though. Oh and speaking of Quiz, whenever you, Ivan, posts "TTYD"...it makes me giggle.

Although Quiz is now an important conceillor right now (who is guiding me), this not implies he or me are correct. The more discussions, the better. For example, TTYD elements are nice to be included (not levels because this will hit against SMB123 and SMW universe). But characters are...cute. Peach can....interact with them in a lovely way. And characters like General White is really interesting to be included in some areas (as a commander, a marchall). Thats because old Mario games doestnt have many friends. I want this game to have as many enemies/friends (fleshy ones) as possible. Even if we prioritize classic Mario. Thats because scenes are one of the MOST LOW CPU intensive tasks of the world. Each enemy design can be as low as 2kbytes, and every animation, 5 to 10k. So a nice sex scene will fill up the game...with the weight of a feather.

coolness32 Wrote:On a more recent posts note, the buddy bob-omb and all the rest of the enemies look good!

Thanks! more to come (and to improve). ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AwesomeDragonDude » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. Save files a blank. Happens when I close browser and open back up a few hours later. It seems like it resets itself.

The (1) can be checked out now. (EDIT: Fixed but I only had time to test a bit. Please check it if the bug is recurrent). The (2) is browser related (and auto clear cache). You have to research about this, I'm afraid.

It might be that you're using Private Browsing. This means that your browser history is automatically deleted when you close all pages. If you're not using Private Browsing, it might be that your options have been set to delete all Temporary Internet Files (.tif) after a certain period. I can't think of any other things so far, you might just want to check your options for those two things.
Feel the power of the AwesomeDragonDude! You feeling it yet? No?

Well, your internet sucks then. Or you suck. Or perhaps both.

Probably both.
AwesomeDragonDude

Postby gravifan89 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Okay, I've got a suggestion. I am in the minority in that I don't like big tits (honestly, I prefer mid B's to A's). Now, for a while I didn't know you could change the game and alter the maximum size of Peach's tits, so I thought this up and will now make the suggestion. There should be another type of mushroom, and let's make it orange, that shrinks the breasts one size when you get it.

Next suggestion involves the toads in Peach's Castle. I've noticed two toads that move around, one hopping and the other simply walking. Now, if Peach is fully aroused, they follow her. I can't find anything else to do with that, though. So my suggestion is also a question. Could something be implemented in which they actually did something, like maybe double-teamed Peach if she enters the nurse's room while they're close and she's horny?
gravifan89

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Voting poll finished. Thanks for all who voted!

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:It might be that your options have been set to delete all Temporary Internet Files (.tif)

Yes you must check that, or try another browser. Only a side note: temporary files can be of several file types, as .html, .asp, .perl, .asf, .swf, .js, .cache, .cs, .dat, .tmp, [images as jpeg, tiff, png] and even [.] (no extension). What makes it temporary or not is the selected folder for them, in chrome/firefox/IE settings. TIF is more known as 'tiff' image extension.

gravifan89 Wrote:Okay, I've got a suggestion. I am in the minority in that I don't like big tits (honestly, I prefer mid B's to A's). Now, for a while I didn't know you could change the game and alter the maximum size of Peach's tits, so I thought this up and will now make the suggestion. There should be another type of mushroom, and let's make it orange, that shrinks the breasts one size when you get it.

It could be the shrink mushroom (its blue) of New Super Mario Bros. But I plan of making the entire Peach shrink, because thats possible to be done, maintaining her same jumping height. However, fireballs will also be shrunk.

We can think about a new mushroom color, as it will be 'another kind of food' for her. Nevertheless, dont forget Peach can lactate to diminish breast size, without taking any food. So, it might be pointless to search for, say, 3 mushrooms to make her have 'A' breasts when you can already do that while lactating.
The problem with altering boobs right now (e.g. a way to fix her boob size) is that some puzzles that makes Peach has big boobs (and lower speed), as well as scenes that will make her be that way will be screwed up if we force Peach to have a given breast size, so we arent going to have total flexibility. But as I've said, after those scenes, its possible to get boobies back to normal by lactating.

gravifan89 Wrote:Next suggestion involves the toads in Peach's Castle. I've noticed two toads that move around, one hopping and the other simply walking. Now, if Peach is fully aroused, they follow her. I can't find anything else to do with that, though. So my suggestion is also a question. Could something be implemented in which they actually did something, like maybe double-teamed Peach if she enters the nurse's room while they're close and she's horny?

Of course its a plan to make some scenes when they follow her and touches her while she's horny ;) Yes, I can also put that in my to-do list (nursery room sex in the middle area, and nursery room sex in the bed). But when I'm in 'scene development' stage, I will be making single scenes first, mostly teasing ones.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 pm

whe you make the enemy´s babies dont forget to make them with some features from peach (like blue eyes or blonde hair) ;)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 pm

don't take away the big boobs Ivan like that guy from above i set minimum to normal and max to the biggest too, it would suck needing mushrooms to get them to normal size.

BOTH HARBAUGHS IN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!
go jim
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby JackalMask » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm

How do you find the X-naut base?
JackalMask

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.11 (jan 16/13)

Postby Wanderer » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As for 1-8, It might be a problem with a save game. Here, I can go to level 1-8 without glitches (I use the latest version on page1).
But wait! Have you played the X-naut level first? Or perhaps, a Bonus Toad house? Have you entered the palace level BEFORE?

I also use the one on page1. As I said before, it worked fine, like, a week ago, I got to the second world without any problems. Level 1-8 stopped working just recently... I tried passing the game in different ways, like, one time collecting all coins possible, another time not catching special coins leading to bonus round with Toad house, and so on. Nothing helped. I will try again tomorrow or even today and check if that level works.

As for the image, it was just print screen of a black screen in the game, nothing too important, just documentation of my problem, so you won't think that I'm not telling truth.
Wanderer
Newly Registered

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 pm

JackalMask Wrote:How do you find the X-naut base?

Look around in stage 1-8. (1-7 soon) You can climb something there.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Bobomb Buddy and updated bobomb:
(bobomb buddy is even taller than bobomb, but I've put the same scale only to show off).

Why not make the Buddies female? We already have male ones, so a female one can't hurt, right?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
SuperDodoman12 Wrote:uu that female koopa is perfect to make the first female enemy

Birdo was the first. We will have more female types (like Wendy). For now, I may only include her fucking Koops (from TTYD). Peach will watch.

Actually, the player will watch. Peach won't notice it, since it happens in the background. It is an easter egg of sorts.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
pawnage17 Wrote:I don't know if lactating would solve it, since I can't get the glitch to trigger again. I don't think her breasts kept inflating. I know that her Breast Size affects her jump and running speed, but to the extent where you run as if you're on the world map?

I dont know if People want Peach speed to be affected in the worldmap. Thats because the worldmap is only a cut scene of Peach going to another level. Its not supposed to work like the levels themselves. But everything can be discussed. So, will be Peach able to walk slower or faster, according to breast size, in the worldmap? Is she going to be able to lactate in the worldmap?

I'd say none of these should appear on the worldmap. Let Peach lactate in levels only, but make Peach walk equally fast on the map in every case in return.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Wanderer » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Okay, it gets confusing... I used cheat mode

the "press 1,9 and 0 at the same time, then pagedown" one
to get to world 2... Now, I can access every level just fine, except the 2-airship... It's the exact problem as with 1-airship level... Screen just goes black...
Wanderer
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why not make the Buddies female? We already have male ones, so a female one can't hurt, right?

So I'll add bombette, then Bombette or Buddy can be there in the bunker at a given time (random time). Let's say one went to the bathroom or was in another duty.
Buddy is nice there because you know...he has a dick, and he can ask favors to let Peach use the console.
BTW, Buddy dick will not appear until Peach is horny or something happens.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Actually, the player will watch. Peach won't notice it, since it happens in the background. It is an easter egg of sorts.

It doesnt hurt to make Peach notice it (the 'oooh!' expression). Then she blushes for a bit, but everything else acts as normal.

Soon I'll be at home, then I want to start this task, which can take some days: put Larry (animated) but with no scenes (yet) in the first airship. Morton will be put in the second. Peach will fall from the sky the same way, but instead of Osama, Daisy will be there (but due to the fact I still need to put her in the game, Peach will appear falling alone, then, a white screen. Peach will walk back to her castle (you dont need to manually walk in worldmap2 then wordmap1), ready to go to the cannon. But, to work correctly, I have to activate 'bunker area'. Peach can take the cannon again but she will go to world2 again. She needs to talk with Buddy to change coordinates (no console yet). I only want to place objects correctly in order to start making levels for World3.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why not make the Buddies female? We already have male ones, so a female one can't hurt, right?

So I'll add bombette, then Bombette or Buddy can be there in the bunker at a given time (random time). Let's say one went to the bathroom or was in another duty.
Buddy is nice there because you know...he has a dick, and he can ask favors to let Peach use the console.
BTW, Buddy dick will not appear until Peach is horny or something happens.

Why Bombette?! Do we really need that? Just give them a snatch and it is fine. No need to make them Bombette, or make Bombette appear.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Actually, the player will watch. Peach won't notice it, since it happens in the background. It is an easter egg of sorts.

It doesnt hurt to make Peach notice it (the 'oooh!' expression). Then she blushes for a bit, but everything else acts as normal.

Didn't you read my post before? You can just add it into the background. Blushing could happen, but it's also fun if Peach doesn't notice it. She IS oblivious, remember?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why Bombette?! Do we really need that? Just give them a snatch and it is fine. No need to make them Bombette, or make Bombette appear.

We already have bombette since months ago. Asian?
(BTW, appearing or not, its not the priority to make the random algorithm and scenes for Bombette anyway).
Buddies will interact with Peach, as I said above, after I put Larry in airship 1 and all the mechanics required to make Peach go inside the bunker.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Didn't you read my post before? You can just add it into the background. Blushing could happen, but it's also fun if Peach doesn't notice it. She IS oblivious, remember?

Ok then she wont notice it. (but the player can force her to it) ;) Like a button 'touch them' / 'watch them'.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby coolness32 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 pm

gravifan89 Wrote:Okay, I've got a suggestion. I am in the minority in that I don't like big tits (honestly, I prefer mid B's to A's). Now, for a while I didn't know you could change the game and alter the maximum size of Peach's tits, so I thought this up and will now make the suggestion. There should be another type of mushroom, and let's make it orange, that shrinks the breasts one size when you get it.

When you pick up a mushroom you get bigger breasts and you get a bracelet right? Since the purpose of the mushroom is to give you an extra hit, the bonus seems to be that it increases breast size. Perhaps you could make it so that at the starting menu (where you can select outfits) having an option where you can "set" the breast size. That way, the people who don't want big breasts don't have to avoid the mushroom. With this option on "breast size set", when you pickup a mushroom, you still get the bracelet signifying an extra hit but the breast size doesn't increase.

Now, back to the previous posts. these should be in chronological order, most of the time.

"Peach will be able to take a bath in those 'bath checkpoints'. I'm thinking about a thing that will force her to undress to keep going (a kind of a 'dirty checkpoint', that may be a toad grabbing a flag, for example)."

I'm not sure about your plans besides her bathing in levels, but how about if wandering enemies hop in the bath with her, or watch her bathe while masturbating? Virgin Peach could stand there embarrassed while they watch and do their thing, between virgin and whore Peach could be the same except that she's not embarrassed and is maybe even doing sexy poses or something, Whore Peach, the enemy either hops in or Peach invites them in.
coolness32

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects