Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.11 (jan 13/13)

Postby Biles » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But its interesting to use larger castles. Its imponent. And I can use those anove windows/doors for anything else.

Well if it's that important, I can imagine why in SMB1, large castles always appeared exclusively at every last level of worlds, and the beginning of every first ones. As for interesting things happening for those arched entryways, I imagine it could make them much more special when used at every last levels, and possibly in the beginning of first ones as well. It's just something to consider though.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I can make a way for Peach to kick them after the scene (people would need to manually press RUN key near them). I dont think seeing them going back/forth automatically after every scene is a good thing.

No, I didn't mean for them to rock when they get kicked. It's for when the koopas are just lying on their backs after getting laid by Peach, they tend to rock back and forth like a rocking chair.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Andremk0 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before, but I encountered a few bugs that tend to happen a lot, at least to me;

- After using the action "do-over" and watching the sex scene with the hard sleeping goombas, Peach becomes unable to jump and descend, like some other mentioned situations. ( It is needed to reload the hole page to fix this, restarting the game only does not work)
- Not able to descend in water after getting the frog suit.
- I'm not sure if this is meant to happen, but save files only last until I close the browser ( using Chrome ), I'll check the browser configuration in the future to be sure its a game problem.
- (This one only happened once) With a complete fire princess dress, Peach entered what I'm pretty sure was the "embrace" scene with a goomba, even though I might not be remembering it well. Either way, I feel that the scene tried to rip of both lower and upper parts of her dress, as I heard the sound twice... but only the lower part was gone, and the upper part wouldn't be cut out independently of how many other enemies or scenes happened.

Great job with the game, and sorry if I said anything that you already heard, I just didn't have the guts to go through all 182 pages to be sure. :D
Andremk0
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:42 pm

DoggieDog51 Wrote:I highly disagree with removing the goombas just for a "lag" sake. I know recently this game has been taking a lot of turns for making it more of long winded game but this is still a game with sex in it. Removing the possibility for more sex, even slightly, is removing something important to what makes this game special. The killed goombas can maybe be removed but the laid ones should definitely stay.

I agree! And as I've said, no lag at all with them! Because of low curves/points count (optimized shapes) and a very low code footprint.

DoggieDog51 Wrote:...Why would you do this if you can just re-do it in the middle of the level?

I also agree. A thing I dont like very much in Blargh version is that , in the throne, you will get warped to the credits screen rather than making that scene happen in the level.
When I play the game and try to see the same excitement as the player, for sure its interesting to DO OVER enemies, mostly for the 'real cum' aspect. People are jerking off (not driving a car in need for speed), then they were not able to REDO a given scene?
Thats why I want to let it as is. And thats why I want to make just 10 scenes for each enemy (so you can select your favourite number: 0 to 9). But its still possible to have more than 10, only that in this case will only get those at random, in newer enemies that are walking in the level. Higher sex scenes (11, 16, 20) are supposed to be more special anyway, and more hardcore.

DoggieDog51 Wrote: First off, going all the way to the gallery isn't something you can do with every configuration; for those of us playing with the "single hand" configurations, unless you're ambidextrous you probably have to use your other hand to use the mouse instead of having it firmly planted in your pants. Furthermore, if you want to advance scenes in the gallery, you have to click for each position you want but then use another key to actually go throughout it. That's rather tedious and further breaks up the mood, the mood, of course, being fapping.

I agree. Also, thats inside 'AINCHE' concepts (deeply concepts I did). I retained and improved the DO OVER funcionality because of that possibility to keep dreaming with a given scene until the player cums at real (not in the game).

DoggieDog51 Wrote:I can't speak for the rest of the group but the one thing I come to the game for is the adventure of it. I like going through the levels and unlocking each of the positions and after they're all unlocked getting a random one whenever I encounter that enemy again. I like seeing her clothes slowly come off as she goes and getting new clothes as you go throughout the levels. And I definitely like the variety of the levels. Having to go to the gallery and choose all the background items and noises defeats the purpose of playing the game in the first place.

AGREED!
Where is my hammer?

Oh its here!

DoggieDog51 Wrote:Disabling the laid count for do-overs would definitely solve the problem but frankly speaking if you're really going to go for that "achievement" then going out of your way to lay something dozens of times is on you. It's like the option to cheat in this case; no one's holding a gun to your head saying you shouldn't cheat so go ahead if you want or do it legitimately if you don't want to. I don't think we're going to be having leaderboards here so fuck as much as you want.

Disabling the laid count in laid enemies IS a planned feature.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Biles Wrote:Well if it's that important, I can imagine why in SMB1, large castles always appeared exclusively at every last level of worlds, and the beginning of every first ones. As for interesting things happening for those arched entryways, I imagine it could make them much more special when used at every last levels, and possibly in the beginning of first ones as well. It's just something to consider though.

Ok I got it. I will make them like SMB1. Large ones in the beginning 1-1 and just before GREY castles (end of the level), and smaller ones otherwise.

Biles Wrote:No, I didn't mean for them to rock when they get kicked. It's for when the koopas are just lying on their backs after getting laid by Peach, they tend to rock back and forth like a rocking chair.

Oh yes!! I can do that!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Its not planned (yet) to have more than 10. If so, why not making the do-over key select a random action instead? If the player only fucked 4 of them, do-over can select one of those 4.

Ivan, the goombas already have more than 10 scenes. Unless you removed one while I wasn't paying attention.

As far as making squished/laid enemies disappear, squished enemies should disappear. If you do remove the do-over function the laid enemies should disappear as well.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Darthan Wrote:Ivan, the goombas already have more than 10 scenes. Unless you removed one while I wasn't paying attention.

Those sleeping goombas around the level (whose Peach sits on) dont count, because you cant change laid count on them. Its a special scene.
As for normal goombas, yes, we have 11 right now. But as I've said, the 11th (and superior ones) should be special enough you have to find another enemy to see if you are lucky enough to get it again.
But there is an interesting plan: the '0' key acting as a randomizer key of the already seen scenes. So if Peach laid, say, a 4th goomba, you will be able to choose between 1 and 4. Correct. But pressing '0' would show a message: 'RANDOM scene selected', so you will see any of the 1-4, not a fixed scene. This '0' key will work for 11th scene and beyound. And thats inside the rule I want to have: that , in further scenes (11,12,13), you will only be able to get them by chance.

Biles Wrote:As far as making squished/laid enemies disappear, squished enemies should disappear. If you do remove the do-over function the laid enemies should disappear as well.

Yes, I want to make them disappear after, say, 5 to 10 seconds.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 pm

I forgot, are we planning to do character unlock features of canon Mario babes? Like in the desert world, you find a bonus level or something that will eventually unlock Princess Daisy. (I'm still hoping to find some other excuse to use the "Hi, I'm Daisy" sound byte XD)
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Morgoth88 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Thought instead of Peach saying "Enough with these Goombas! GOD!" Maybe she could say something more like "OH no! More Goombas, I hope they're not all out looking for me!?"
Morgoth88
Newly Registered

Postby Darthan » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Biles Wrote:I forgot, are we planning to do character unlock features of canon Mario babes? Like in the desert world, you find a bonus level or something that will eventually unlock Princess Daisy. (I'm still hoping to find some other excuse to use the "Hi, I'm Daisy" sound byte XD)

I know there are plans to unlock Daisy, Rosalina, and Pauline (not completely sure about Pauline). I do like the idea of unlocking the characters requiring you to do something other than just meeting them.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:21 pm

FIXED the 'PIPE BUG in grassland level', Daisy Striker without her top in backside mode, odd ability to trespass some walls to get the flower in Watery level, and 'Peach not jumping' after some powerups. ON PAGE 1.

Morgoth88 Wrote:Thought instead of Peach saying "Enough with these Goombas! GOD!" Maybe she could say something more like "OH no! More Goombas, I hope they're not all out looking for me!?"

Gotcha! I may add that shes hearing something, as she hasnt seen the castle goombas yet. Thanks!

Biles Wrote:I forgot, are we planning to do character unlock features of canon Mario babes? Like in the desert world, you find a bonus level or something that will eventually unlock Princess Daisy. (I'm still hoping to find some other excuse to use the "Hi, I'm Daisy" sound byte XD)

Its planned, but:

1) First of all, I want to make Daisy character, which will force me to make Daisy HEAD frontside and her hair frontside (Luftmallow, man, could you help me on that?) Daisy is almost like Peach in body proportions anyway (and she SHOULD, otherwise, we will not be able to use them as another character easily, and sex scenes will be mangled out).
2) Second, I will use those Daisy parts to make a Daisy NON playable character (yes, another one, but shes the same image we will be able to control). THAT ONE will do scenes with Peach. (and only Peach, not Peach as Daisy!).
3) Third: NOW I can put different actions based on the character (e.g. If the player is playing as Daisy, Daisy Non playable character in desert world will not be there, as she's been travelling), and I will be able to LOCK the daisy character until finding ther other daisy and maybe after a given scene. So, the player WILL have to play as Peach until unlocking the new character.

As I've said. Things must be done by parts ;) All...FTW!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Andremk0 Wrote:I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before, but I encountered a few bugs that tend to happen a lot, at least to me;

YESSS!!

A possible surprise Wrote:What?

Well, I'm glad more people are testing the game and finding bugs. Only that way we can have a game free of bugs! So lets go!

Andremk0 Wrote:- After using the action "do-over" and watching the sex scene with the hard sleeping goombas, Peach becomes unable to jump and descend, like some other mentioned situations. ( It is needed to reload the hole page to fix this, restarting the game only does not work)

What? Even restarting does not work? I will check that with those hard sleeping goombas.

Andremk0 Wrote:- Not able to descend in water after getting the frog suit.

I will check.

Andremk0 Wrote:- I'm not sure if this is meant to happen, but save files only last until I close the browser ( using Chrome ), I'll check the browser configuration in the future to be sure its a game problem.

Apparently, a problem with your browser settings. You must allow your browser to keep their caches on. Optimizing/clearing caches also clears the save file. Sorry but that a Flash limitation. I plan using a TXT file in the future, so you just copy and paste those in a 'load game code'.

Andremk0 Wrote:- (This one only happened once) With a complete fire princess dress, Peach entered what I'm pretty sure was the "embrace" scene with a goomba, even though I might not be remembering it well. Either way, I feel that the scene tried to rip of both lower and upper parts of her dress, as I heard the sound twice... but only the lower part was gone, and the upper part wouldn't be cut out independently of how many other enemies or scenes happened.

There are scenes that goombas rip more parts, like stockings and skirt, or top and garter, so I think its not a sound glitch.

Andremk0 Wrote:Great job with the game, and sorry if I said anything that you already heard, I just didn't have the guts to go through all 182 pages to be sure. :D

You can say more, if more is found. Be my guest! You are helping the game! Thank you!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:35 pm

DoggieDog51 Wrote:I highly disagree with removing the goombas just for a "lag" sake. I know recently this game has been taking a lot of turns for making it more of long winded game but this is still a game with sex in it. Removing the possibility for more sex, even slightly, is removing something important to what makes this game special. The killed goombas can maybe be removed but the laid ones should definitely stay.

Well, I better reply since I started this thing. Anyway, thank you for replying. This is exactly what I wanted to see, someone else stating their opinion. This is highly important.

The game hasn't recently taken a turn for a long game, this has been planned pretty much since the beginning. I would like to state that I do not want to remove any scenes or shuffle them around, in fact, there will only be more as the game continues. There will be plenty of scenes, do not worry. I just felt it was an unnecessary function.

DoggieDog51 Wrote:...Why would you do this if you can just re-do it in the middle of the level? First off, going all the way to the gallery isn't something you can do with every configuration; for those of us playing with the "single hand" configurations, unless you're ambidextrous you probably have to use your other hand to use the mouse instead of having it firmly planted in your pants. Furthermore, if you want to advance scenes in the gallery, you have to click for each position you want but then use another key to actually go throughout it. That's rather tedious and further breaks up the mood, the mood, of course, being fapping.

Well, the mouse problem can be easily resolved, as Ivan could add a button that accesses the gallery (like G). But yes, the problem is that the menus and gallery are still traversed mouse-only.

But you know what, I understand the gallery problem. There isn't a hot pic, or sex on every screen, so you can't really enjoy the fapping that well. So there is some merit to the do-over.

DoggieDog51 Wrote:I can't speak for the rest of the group but the one thing I come to the game for is the adventure of it. I like going through the levels and unlocking each of the positions and after they're all unlocked getting a random one whenever I encounter that enemy again. I like seeing her clothes slowly come off as she goes and getting new clothes as you go throughout the levels. And I definitely like the variety of the levels. Having to go to the gallery and choose all the background items and noises defeats the purpose of playing the game in the first place. Even if the re-dos aren't that important to this, I like having the option to go back to a scene again while I'm right there; I don't want to have to go to the menu and go to the gallery and choose that scene myself when I could've pressed two keys to do the same thing in game and then gotten right back to the action once it was done.

Thank you for enjoying the way the game is. Not everyone thinks the same way, so reading this is very enjoyable. Ivan said it before that there is something special about the scenes in the levels, instead of the gallery. My wishes were for the game to be less complex with less field buttons in play, but just because of your reply, I am feeling bad ruining that experience for you.

Therefore, I am dropping the DO-over function matter! *Everyone claps and rejoices*

DoggieDog51 Wrote:I think a button that chose a random scene to do over in addition to the current 0-9 keys would be great but not entirely necessary. If you want to get a random scene, you can always just continue through the level until you find another enemy.

True, but you can also just masturbate until Peach gets very horny as hogholes start appearing then. Except for underwater. You can't redo scenes there either. So for now, it a player is forced to go in the gallery to rewatch and Blooper scenes.

DoggieDog51 Wrote:If you're seriously going for a "slut run" (which at the moment is only to pad your ego [I guess] because I don't think it does something at the end of the game) then do it the right way. Disabling the laid count for do-overs would definitely solve the problem but frankly speaking if you're really going to go for that "achievement" then going out of your way to lay something dozens of times is on you. It's like the option to cheat in this case; no one's holding a gun to your head saying you shouldn't cheat so go ahead if you want or do it legitimately if you don't want to. I don't think we're going to be having leaderboards here so fuck as much as you want.

Yes, right now there is no merit to a slut run, but eventually there will be an ending, presumably a special outfit and some other things given to a player aside from an achievement for completing a slut run. I only refer to this for future purposes right now, but you will get some cool stuff eventually. Trust me.

Now that that is out of the way, I wish to address some other bits. Shouldn't the P-meter filling up be disabled when Peach is underwater? It doesn't have any uses there, since you can swim.

Frog Peach is surprisingly slow underwater. Shouldn't she be faster than normal Peach?
Also, she couldn't go down for some reason.

At this part I noticed that you have to be all the way to the right for Peach to go up. It seems the collision is off here a bit.
Underwater collision bug.png
Underwater collision bug.png (35.11 KiB) Viewed 1750 times

Then, right at that same spot, I died while having the menu out and I started back underwater, but with the above water music.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Ok! I've fixed some bugs (like frog not being able to go down, and peach locking up after a scene with hard sleeping goomba).
I'm tired of fixing bugs today, so I'll be making Airship2 now.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The game hasn't recently taken a turn for a long game, this has been planned pretty much since the beginning. I would like to state that I do not want to remove any scenes or shuffle them around, in fact, there will only be more as the game continues. There will be plenty of scenes, do not worry. I just felt it was an unnecessary function.

But, as an unnecessary function, it can be just skipped (by you), that is, for you, its just a matter of ignoring do-over button ;) But remember, people really loves to repeat and repeat scenes while in the 'scene of the crime' ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, the mouse problem can be easily resolved, as Ivan could add a button that accesses the gallery (like G). But yes, the problem is that the menus and gallery are still traversed mouse-only.

OK!! I will add they key for the gallery "G"!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Thank you for enjoying the way the game is. Not everyone thinks the same way, so reading this is very enjoyable. Ivan said it before that there is something special about the scenes in the levels, instead of the gallery. My wishes were for the game to be less complex with less field buttons in play, but just because of your reply, I am feeling bad ruining that experience for you.

Again, all is about communication. We communicate, see more opinions, then we improve.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Therefore, I am dropping the DO-over function matter! *Everyone claps and rejoices*

Oh, man, just because I was going to remove it really? (IM JOKING!) :lol:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:True, but you can also just masturbate until Peach gets very horny as hogholes start appearing then. Except for underwater. You can't redo scenes there either. So for now, it a player is forced to go in the gallery to rewatch and Blooper scenes.

I will spawn new bloopers and some water enemies from some holes, if some are killed, so BEWARE of newer versions ;).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now that that is out of the way, I wish to address some other bits. Shouldn't the P-meter filling up be disabled when Peach is underwater? It doesn't have any uses there, since you can swim.

I will fix that, no problem.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Frog Peach is surprisingly slow underwater. Shouldn't she be faster than normal Peach? Also, she couldn't go down for some reason.

'go down problem' fixed in the last 30 minutes.
I may let the speed as is, but if you think its better for her to swim faster, and that feeling is more towards mario classic, I can add it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:At this part I noticed that you have to be all the way to the right for Peach to go up. It seems the collision is off here a bit.

Same as 'go down problem', already fixed in the last 30 minutes but in this case, I will check again.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Then, right at that same spot, I died while having the menu out and I started back underwater, but with the above water music.

When Peach goes in the menu, she should not fall, but that's another problem to be corrected sooner ou later.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AwesomeDragonDude » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Well, first post, let's make it worth the reading. Hey man, like your game, well made, well animated, little problems and you pay attention to what people tell you. So, you're doing great, haha.

Now something a bit less joyfull, spotted a bug, bit tricky to get perhaps, but in level 1-2, when climbing the vines with raccoon suit, I stopped climbing and then jumped off at another platform, but when I did, she kept holding the climbing animation, making it unable to jump. It stopped when I fell back onto the vines and climbed up. Using keyboard config #1, right-handed I believe it's called. Hope that's enough for you to figure it out.

Also, a bit further in the level, I talked to Toad for the "key-quest", I got the key by pounding the Goomba instead of fucking him, I went to Toad again and he acted as if I didn't have the key. If that wasn't enough, when I tried talking to him again, he gave the same lines (which is no bug) but then I couldnt jump anymore out of a sudden. Same key config, I had the Speedy Peach costume.

Hope this helps.

Greetz, ADD.
Feel the power of the AwesomeDragonDude! You feeling it yet? No?

Well, your internet sucks then. Or you suck. Or perhaps both.

Probably both.
AwesomeDragonDude

Postby Andremk0 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:14 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:There are scenes that goombas rip more parts, like stockings and skirt, or top and garter, so I think its not a sound glitch.

No, the bug wasn't the sound! The bug was that after that Peach wouldn't lose her upper body cover whatsoever!
Andremk0
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 am

Voting poll ended. Thanks for your participation!
NEXT ENEMY PRIORITIES:
-1st: Nipper Plants
-2nd: Charging Chucks
-3rd: Bowser JR.

Only for people to know, I'm now making The second Airship level. No bugs so far, but I've not uploaded it anyway.
For those who say: 'hey how about the new enemies/scenes?', I answer: 'well, now, with two airship levels, I can put more bobombs, and the bullet bill. I have more space to place them'.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Well, first post, let's make it worth the reading. Hey man, like your game, well made, well animated, little problems and you pay attention to what people tell you. So, you're doing great, haha.

Haha its part of the plan too, thanks! Well you know, tons of things yet to be done, I hope I will have strengh to keep this on.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Now something a bit less joyfull, spotted a bug, bit tricky to get perhaps, but in level 1-2, when climbing the vines with raccoon suit, I stopped climbing and then jumped off at another platform, but when I did, she kept holding the climbing animation, making it unable to jump. It stopped when I fell back onto the vines and climbed up. Using keyboard config #1, right-handed I believe it's called. Hope that's enough for you to figure it out.

Ok thanks, I will take a look!

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Also, a bit further in the level, I talked to Toad for the "key-quest", I got the key by pounding the Goomba instead of fucking him, I went to Toad again and he acted as if I didn't have the key. If that wasn't enough, when I tried talking to him again, he gave the same lines (which is no bug) but then I couldnt jump anymore out of a sudden. Same key config, I had the Speedy Peach costume.

Hmmmmmm I will check that. Thanks for the hints, the only way to recreate the bug is to remake the path you did!

Andremk0 Wrote: No, the bug wasn't the sound! The bug was that after that Peach wouldn't lose her upper body cover whatsoever!

In some scenes, Peach clothes are not shred in a random way. In a given goomba scene, for example, they just rip one part , say, a skirt. If Peach is not using a skirt anymore, they dont rip anything else.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:03 am

sometimes i can stand virgin cause there are too many enemies on some levels, maybe we would be able to ´´escape´´ from the enemies with sacrificing a life? i mean the scene stops if you want but you lose a life
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:31 am

Airship of World2 complete, but not uploaded yet. The plan is to have bobombs, bullet bills and even some of those turtle moles throwing wrenches (who will sneak/bug Peach if she passes over him unharmed). Peach will only be harmed if a wrench touches her. The level placement was borrowed from Mario 3.
BTW!!! That ship is 'complete' (ONE PIECE!) But, as in the classic mario games, those bottom area ISNT SHOWN, so they optimized the graphics, making only the visible areas! So yes, I can make the bottom part solid and 'profund' (deep), but this may increase CPU load, so...why not just pretending its there? Because I can put more wood walls anyway.

level aisrhip 2.jpg

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:sometimes i can stand virgin cause there are too many enemies on some levels, maybe we would be able to ´´escape´´ from the enemies with sacrificing a life? i mean the scene stops if you want but you lose a life

You said 'sometines you CAN'T avoid Peach from losing virginity'? As for escape, more brainstorming needed, and this may be done in a medium to a far future, when I have more scenes with more enemies. But for sure, i would like to have some 'restraining' scenes, that is, you see Peach trying to avoid, then you press space and she gives up and give her cherry.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:38 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Airship of World2 complete, but not uploaded yet. The plan is to have bobombs, bullet bills and even some of those turtle moles throwing wrenches (who will sneak/bug Peach if she passes over him unharmed). Peach will only be harmed if a wrench touches her. The level placement was borrowed from Mario 3.

Nice! The first platform with the two blocks seem a little high. I don't know if Peach can jump that. I hope you did tests to see if see can get up there. And the latter in 2-3 won't let Peach on top of the blocks.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:47 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Nice! The first platform with the two blocks seem a little high. I don't know if Peach can jump that.

I will test that, dont worry.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote: I hope you did tests to see if see can get up there. And the ladder in 2-3 won't let Peach on top of the blocks.

Well, I would be able to jump left there. But I will increase the upper area for Peach to climb more.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects