Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.11 (jan 13/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:05 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:How can Boss Bass and Urchin have the same scene? They are two totally different species.

I know but both are...round/fat. Its easy to reuse the Urchin, making his mouth open , like Boss Bass. That what I meant.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, Big Bertha? Same thing. Except a female. Are you mixing it up with something else?

Actually, I was thinking that Big Bertha was a fat, rounder 'Boss Bass'. And I've thought Boss Bass appeared in SMB3 in those 'not so round' shape. But, yes, if both are the same, I will use the more rounder version, for obvious purposes (to make Peach go inside).

And I will say again: she will NOT die, once inside.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't like the eel, honestly. Never have, never will. It's just... creepy. And yeah, the problem with sea life in Mario is that they are not well-suited for this game. That teaches us one thing: Keep the underwater stages to a minimum.

I dont hate them, but yes, I should use some, like the names I've toad told above. Well, for about the sea levels, I would like to create 5 more in the whole game. One already in world1. Four in Delfino Beach (now World 5). And one in Flurry Hills (ice).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:What if we first plan out the amount of sea creatures and then make the same number of underwater stages as the amount we come to? This way, we can make each underwater stage have exclusive underwater creatures. So players won't get bored.

No no, its better to use more variety. But just, say, two or maximum of three. E.g. Bloopers, and Cheep Cheeps in a given level, then, Urchins and jelectro in another level, then Boss Basses and Vans in another one. We can use bloopers in some areas too. Thats because its expected to have more scenes (Blargh may be adding the 5th soon), and its more known (and classic) in Mario universe.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:How can Boss Bass and Urchin have the same scene? They are two totally different species.

I know but both are...round/fat. Its easy to reuse the Urchin, making his mouth open , like Boss Bass. That what I meant.

I don't know Ivan, I wouldn't expect the same scene from two enemies that don't relally have any similarities. Especially since Urchins don't have a large mouth like the Boss Basses/Big Berthas.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't like the eel, honestly. Never have, never will. It's just... creepy. And yeah, the problem with sea life in Mario is that they are not well-suited for this game. That teaches us one thing: Keep the underwater stages to a minimum.

I dont hate them, but yes, I should use some, like the names I've toad told above. Well, for about the sea levels, I would like to create 5 more in the whole game. One already in world1. Four in Delfino Beach (now World 5). And one in Flurry Hills (ice).

What?! Four in one world?! No one would be looking forward to that! How about two max? Isle Delfino is a beautiful tropical resort, we should compliment that by inputting levels more similar to those of SMS. In fact, there is barely anything underwater in Sunshine anyway.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:What if we first plan out the amount of sea creatures and then make the same number of underwater stages as the amount we come to? This way, we can make each underwater stage have exclusive underwater creatures. So players won't get bored.

No no, its better to use more variety. But just, say, two or maximum of three. E.g. Bloopers, and Cheep Cheeps in a given level, then, Urchins and jelectro in another level, then Boss Basses and Vans in another one. We can use bloopers in some areas too. Thats because its expected to have more scenes (Blargh may be adding the 5th soon), and its more known (and classic) in Mario universe.

But do you remember what Asian said on skype? I kinda agree with him and especially on boring and slow underwater stages. Do you like those?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Toyloli » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:20 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Toyloli Wrote:@quizipoo
It wouldn't be any more difficult than the current toads houses.

And that electric shock thing looks rather plane.

Did... did you just call me Quizipoo? Um... um... o-okay.

I sure did Quizisum, I'm a cheeky bi#ch :P
If a name seams too long I'll nickname it.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:24 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't know Ivan, I wouldn't expect the same scene from two enemies that don't relally have any similarities. Especially since Urchins don't have a large mouth like the Boss Basses/Big Berthas.

Ok you are right.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:What?! Four in one world?! No one would be looking forward to that! How about two max? Isle Delfino is a beautiful tropical resort, we should compliment that by inputting levels more similar to those of SMS. In fact, there is barely anything underwater in Sunshine anyway.

Three. Agreed. So, 5 more levels in the surface, one of them in Don Pianta beach. Two is not enough to see more scenes underwater (and trust me, there are people who loves the blooper scenes so far).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But do you remember what Asian said on skype? I kinda agree with him and especially on boring and slow underwater stages. Do you like those?

I dont think underwater levels are 'boring' and 'slow'. Think this way:
1. an added challenge for the player (not so a challenge anyway). If he really wants to finish the game, he will like the level, with the new feel it brings (who doesnt like the underwater environment? Fish, water waves, submerged ships...)
2. as I've said about the bloopers and boss basses, sex scenes will be interesting underwater too. Otherwise, why make bloopers and berthas? To be used only in 2 levels?
3. It will explain more the necessity for Peach to get the frog outfit earlier in the game, as it will be more useful. As you know, it will be possible to use powerups while in the worldmap (I prefer to make a inventory list instead of the only 'two' powerups in SMW). So the player will search for frog suits before reaching Delfino beach.
4. Remember the game is more SMB oriented. In SMB, underwater levels are more common.

I even think about adding an underwater level in a grey castle! Just like SMB3. I liked that level because it was flooded, like a heavy thunderstorm was there, or an ancient castle partially submerged.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I even think about adding an underwater level in a grey castle! Just like SMB3. I liked that level because it was flooded, like a heavy thunderstorm was there, or an ancient castle partially submerged.

You could always plotwise it Ivysan, she has to get through the map and do something that Empties the flooded castle
Toyloli

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Toyloli Wrote:I sure did Quizisum, I'm a cheeky bi#ch :P
If a name seams too long I'll nickname it.

That's pretty cute, actually. You can shorten it to Quiz, but if you prefer to call me differently, I am okay with it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:What?! Four in one world?! No one would be looking forward to that! How about two max? Isle Delfino is a beautiful tropical resort, we should compliment that by inputting levels more similar to those of SMS. In fact, there is barely anything underwater in Sunshine anyway.

Three. Agreed. So, 5 more levels in the surface, one of them in Don Pianta beach. Two is not enough to see more scenes underwater (and trust me, there are people who loves the blooper scenes so far).

If you like the scenes, you could just replay that level, right? Or watch it in the gallery. Two in World 4, no compromising :P

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:But do you remember what Asian said on skype? I kinda agree with him and especially on boring and slow underwater stages. Do you like those?

I dont think underwater levels are 'boring' and 'slow'. Think this way:
1. an added challenge for the player (not so a challenge anyway). If he really wants to finish the game, he will like the level, with the new feel it brings (who doesnt like the underwater environment? Fish, water waves, submerged ships...)
2. as I've said about the bloopers and boss basses, sex scenes will be interesting underwater too. Otherwise, why make bloopers and berthas? To be used only in 2 levels?
3. It will explain more the necessity for Peach to get the frog outfit earlier in the game, as it will be more useful. As you know, it will be possible to use powerups while in the worldmap (I prefer to make a inventory list instead of the only 'two' powerups in SMW). So the player will search for frog suits before reaching Delfino beach.
4. Remember the game is more SMB oriented. In SMB, underwater levels are more common.

1. Looks cool, but there is little you can do to change up the gameplay. But I do agree underwater stages are interesting in terms of look.
2. There will probably be about 5 or so underwater stages, maybe 6. That oughta be about enough. We have about that many castles and Ghost Houses as well, so what about Dry Bones or Boos? That would also be "useless", right?
3. Well, I guess I agree with that.
4. Are there really? SMB: 2 over 32 stages, with a small underwater part in 8-4. SMB2: None. SMB3: 7 over 80+ stages. 5 in 56 is actually pretty generous, don't you think?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Toyloli Wrote:You could always plotwise it Ivysan, she has to get through the map and do something that Empties the flooded castle

Like using a switch! Of course! ;) And, with the current water algorithm, I can make it shrink, and Peach can remain going inside/outside water normally.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:If you like the scenes, you could just replay that level, right? Or watch it in the gallery. Two in World 4, no compromising :P

Three.
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Two!

Threee!

Three, Três, Dri!

Four! :P

QuizmasterBos Wrote:1. Looks cool, but there is little you can do to change up the gameplay. But I do agree underwater stages are interesting in terms of look.

Think about this:
5. You can use those vertical pipes more. With more scenes. I like the way she enters it, a bit awkward. Then she is 'spit out'. Lovely!
6. We can have whirlpools, bubbles that make her go up, the boob float option if she's with D/E/F cups...

And again: more scenes underwater

QuizmasterBos Wrote:2. There will probably be about 5 or so underwater stages, maybe 6. That oughta be about enough.

Six total. Agreed.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:We have about that many castles and Ghost Houses as well, so what about Dry Bones or Boos? That would also be "useless", right?

Not at all. And you remembered me I have to make at least drybones walk, with the sex engine (but no scenes yet). I will prepare this for me and Blargh. So we can have drybones in levels 1-7 (in the future it will be 1-6) and 2-5.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:SMB3: 7 over 80+ stages. 5 in 56 is actually pretty generous, don't you think?

Yes, and I am generous, so its not unfortunate :P
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Other Mario adventures like this? Do you know their names in order for me to find them?

Well, they basically recreated fairy tales such as Tom Thumb, Snow White and the 7 Dwarves, and then there was one other adventure but I don't recall if it wasn't any recreated fairy tale or not.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:'The Mushroom Kingdom and Grass Land were considered one and the same, despite the fact that in the game, Grass Land is a separate land from the Mushroom Kingdom, and is ruled by its own king.'

So, yes, we can have another kings. Also because Princess Peach is...well, a princess, not a queen. But in Mushroom Kingdom, she has a castle and she controls that area. However, mushroom kingdom in its strict meaning, is more like vaticano. An small county/country, but a bit larger due to the nature (some of those common fairy world filled with mushroom mountains). But other areas of grassland areas are also with that environment, except that those areas are not in Peach domain (also due to the fact she get difficulty controlling farther areas) and, thus, can have another kings or chancellors.

Well, one could possibly imagine Peach's castle and surrounding area as a city-state within Grass Land much like Washington DC, even though it's sandwiched between Maryland and Virginia.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Biles Wrote:Well, they basically recreated fairy tales such as Tom Thumb, Snow White and the 7 Dwarves, and then there was one other adventure but I don't recall if it wasn't any recreated fairy tale or not.

Featuring Mario Characters?

Biles Wrote:Well, one could possibly imagine Peach's castle and surrounding area as a city-state within Grass Land much like Washington DC, even though it's sandwiched between Maryland and Virginia.

Gotcha!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Toyloli Wrote:You could always plotwise it Ivysan, she has to get through the map and do something that Empties the flooded castle

Like using a switch! Of course! ;) And, with the current water algorithm, I can make it shrink, and Peach can remain going inside/outside water normally.

I freakin love the look of an underwater castle.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:If you like the scenes, you could just replay that level, right? Or watch it in the gallery. Two in World 4, no compromising :P

Three.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Threee!

Can you say it a little clearer?
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Three, Três, Dri!

I'm pretty sure I heard you say two.
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Four! :P

Now I hear you. You said:" Lets have two in World 4 and I'll stop arguing about it now. Great, glad to see you agree :D.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:1. Looks cool, but there is little you can do to change up the gameplay. But I do agree underwater stages are interesting in terms of look.

Think about this:
5. You can use those vertical pipes more. With more scenes. I like the way she enters it, a bit awkward. Then she is 'spit out'. Lovely!
6. We can have whirlpools, bubbles that make her go up, the boob float option if she's with D/E/F cups...

All interesting, yes. But let's face it, people want sex scenes and loads of them. So, even with a bunch of neat effects, people could possibly still complain. Sorry if I am a little bit like Asian, but I prefer to not have too many underwater levels if there aren't enough creatures.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:2. There will probably be about 5 or so underwater stages, maybe 6. That oughta be about enough.

Six total. Agreed.

Okay, six. 1 in world 1, 2 in world 4, 2 in world 6 and 1 in world 7.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:SMB3: 7 over 80+ stages. 5 in 56 is actually pretty generous, don't you think?

Yes, and I am generous, so its not unfortunate :P

Yeah, very funny. I think 5 is enough, but if you want 6, that is fine.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Biles » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Featuring Mario Characters?

Yup.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:28 pm

I decided to update the bridge (more neutral colors).
http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=196054#p196054

Biles Wrote:Yup.

If its 'super mario super show' and 'super mario bros 3' show, I know all of them already ;)
If not, I'll try to find them, thanks!
EDIT: This? http://myanimelist.net/anime/4389/Amada ... o_Brothers

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now I hear you. You said:" Lets have two in World 4 and I'll stop arguing about it now. Great, glad to see you agree :D.

You funny :P We will see. We may make less water levels if and only if we dont have enough enemies/scenes/features in the future time.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:All interesting, yes. But let's face it, people want sex scenes and loads of them. So, even with a bunch of neat effects, people could possibly still complain. Sorry if I am a little bit like Asian, but I prefer to not have too many underwater levels if there aren't enough creatures.

6 levels is not 20 levels. But again, we will see in the future. Anyway, I prefer to make even more levels, then I can put only a bunch of them and keep the others for the future. The game is made in a way its easy to add/remove levels in a given world.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Okay, six. 1 in world 1, 2 in world 4, 2 in world 6 and 1 in world 7.

1 in world 1, 4 in world 4 (one of them in a grey castle) and 1 in world 6 (icy underwater). It will be nice to appreciate the environment too. And frozen penguins/flurries underwater.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, very funny. I think 5 is enough, but if you want 6, that is fine.

Thank you. Anyway, as I've said, we will see in the future. We must not say 'I want to do that, period', without analysing it in the proper time. But I will do everything needed to put all 6, even if I need to make more scenes (which is expected to happen).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:41 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I freakin love the look of an underwater castle.

nodnod, the way it would work is like this. You go through the map and most of the place is flooded. When you activate a switch (and there don't need to be many) water areas dissapear, along with the seaweed and marine life. Land monsters may also appear at this time. With the seaweed gone and no longer blocking your path you can then reach new areas or exit doors.
Toyloli

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now I hear you. You said:" Lets have two in World 4 and I'll stop arguing about it now. Great, glad to see you agree :D.

You funny :P We will see. We may make less water levels if and only if we dont have enough enemies/scenes/features in the future time.

Worry, since I won't stop convincing you.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:All interesting, yes. But let's face it, people want sex scenes and loads of them. So, even with a bunch of neat effects, people could possibly still complain. Sorry if I am a little bit like Asian, but I prefer to not have too many underwater levels if there aren't enough creatures.

6 levels is not 20 levels. But again, we will see in the future. Anyway, I prefer to make even more levels, then I can put only a bunch of them and keep the others for the future. The game is made in a way its easy to add/remove levels in a given world.

You gotta understand Ivan. Underwater levels aren't all that fun. And I prefer 6 good underwater levels with tons of features and a good variety of enemies than a ton of them which are all the same. So the lesser, the better, pretty much.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Okay, six. 1 in world 1, 2 in world 4, 2 in world 6 and 1 in world 7.

1 in world 1, 4 in world 4 (one of them in a grey castle) and 1 in world 6 (icy underwater). It will be nice to appreciate the environment too. And frozen penguins/flurries underwater.

Let me fix that for you :evil: : 1One in World 1, TWO in world 4, Two in world 6 (one of them in a castle) and 1 in world 7 (I know it is sky, but that is where rain is formed. What about a giant pool of water in the sky? How's that for variety?)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, very funny. I think 5 is enough, but if you want 6, that is fine.

Thank you. Anyway, as I've said, we will see in the future. We must not say 'I want to do that, period', without analysing it in the proper time. But I will do everything needed to put all 6, even if I need to make more scenes (which is expected to happen).

As long as you spread them out like I showed you, it will be fine. The underwaters levels must be like Peach's legs in a slut run: Spread wide.

If you still don't understand, I will be forced to explain Sunshine to you. Do you really want me to do that?!
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Toyloli Wrote:You go through the map and most of the place is flooded. When you activate a switch (and there don't need to be many) water areas dissapear, along with the seaweed and marine life. Land monsters may also appear at this time. With the seaweed gone and no longer blocking your path you can then reach new areas or exit doors.

I will keep that idea, thanks!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Worry, since I won't stop convincing you.

There are ways to convince me to make less water levels:
1. If some levels are done but people keep complaining (e.g. difficulty level, unpleasing level) or dont want them at all.
2. If there are other side areas (like a grotto), to explore
3. If there are not so many interesting scenes underwater

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You gotta understand Ivan. Underwater levels aren't all that fun. And I prefer 6 good underwater levels with tons of features and a good variety of enemies than a ton of them which are all the same. So the lesser, the better, pretty much.

I have to agree. And as you've said, 6 good underwater levels. Thats it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Let me fix that for you :evil: : 1One in World 1, TWO in world 4, Two in world 6 (one of them in a castle) and 1 in world 7 (I know it is sky, but that is where rain is formed. What about a giant pool of water in the sky? How's that for variety?)

possible. But why not, at least, 3 water levels in world 4? Its delfino beach by the way. Then I can put just one in world6. Again, if people start complaining, I put one of water levels to world6.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:If you still don't understand, I will be forced to explain Sunshine to you. Do you really want me to do that?!

No I dont. But remember I'm basing the game of SMB3.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:34 pm

"All interesting, yes. But let's face it, people want sex scenes and loads of them."
"people want sex scenes and loads of them."
people want sex scenes
loads of them.

levels are so unimportant that i feel bad by the fact you still want to put so much effort in making levels.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:47 pm

First, I want to address two things in the game that can use changing.
First, the piece of text that Peach says when she enters Toadsworth' room is pointless. It is clear it is his room, he is there and the room is clearly marked "toadsworth". You can do the same with the Nursery room, by the way.

Secondly, Do-over (why is that still in the game?) and masturbate are on the same button, so redoing a scene means that Peach masturbates at the same time.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Worry, since I won't stop convincing you.

There are ways to convince me to make less water levels:
1. If some levels are done but people keep complaining (e.g. difficulty level, unpleasing level) or dont want them at all.
2. If there are other side areas (like a grotto), to explore
3. If there are not so many interesting scenes underwater

Or, not enough variety in enemies to condone more levels.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You gotta understand Ivan. Underwater levels aren't all that fun. And I prefer 6 good underwater levels with tons of features and a good variety of enemies than a ton of them which are all the same. So the lesser, the better, pretty much.

I have to agree. And as you've said, 6 good underwater levels. Thats it.

Good. No more, but no less either.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Let me fix that for you :evil: : 1One in World 1, TWO in world 4, Two in world 6 (one of them in a castle) and 1 in world 7 (I know it is sky, but that is where rain is formed. What about a giant pool of water in the sky? How's that for variety?)

possible. But why not, at least, 3 water levels in world 4? Its delfino beach by the way. Then I can put just one in world6. Again, if people start complaining, I put one of water levels to world6.

Well, this is because of two reasons. First, it is Isle Delfino, not Delfino Beach. So it will be a tropical island, so there will be more things than beaches there.
Secondly, if you make some many water levels in a world, you lose the charm of Isle Delfino. I mean, you had two villages, a hotel, a bay, a harbor and even a themepark (!) there. I'd love to see Peach going to the new Pinna Park (Peni Park?) and "ride" the rides there *hint hint* ;)
A multitude of water levels would just withhold creativity. Therefore, I'd like to see TWO underwater levels. I mean, one of the 7 levels will just be an airship anyway. So that leaves six levels to work with. Four with the underwater stages left out. This is all for creativity and variety sake.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:If you still don't understand, I will be forced to explain Sunshine to you. Do you really want me to do that?!

No I dont. But remember I'm basing the game of SMB3.

Um... like talking to yourself there, Ivan? :lol: I know it will be based off SMB3, but since we are basing this game off of more than just that one, I want all of them to be in the game in a good manner, utilizing their mechanics and ideas.
QuizmasterBos

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:01 pm

i'm with the guy who says spread out or have less water stages.
happy new year folks i've been gone awhile but i have returned, with juice
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby DoggieDog51 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm

I've run into a rather peculiar error. It seems if I get any power-up in 1-1 and jump, I can't seem to ascend or descend anymore. I can still go up on inclines but going down is impossible unless I go to the menu. However, once I'm down I can't go any further up unless I go on an incline.

I encountered this upon trying to get the "Flaming Mushroom" near the end of 1-1. I haven't tested it on other power-ups but they might be bugged as well.
DoggieDog51

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:09 pm

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:"All interesting, yes. But let's face it, people want sex scenes and loads of them."
"people want sex scenes and loads of them." people want sex scenes loads of them.
levels are so unimportant that i feel bad by the fact you still want to put so much effort in making levels.

You're right. 100%.

But remember that:

1. This is my FIRST flash game. Believe it or not. So I'm still learning animation.
2. I'm good at making levels. Its better to have the game completed, then make scenes, than have nothing, or bad scenes.
3. There are animators in LoK forums who can help. But they're busy at the moment.
4. Making levels is not much effort (due to the fact I've learnt the tricks and I also like to draw). Time is hard for me right now to make scenes. But HEY! I did some of them and they were...decent. (6 scenes total). I will improve that soon, as the last voting poll showed people REALLY want sex scenes. And I've not said sex is uninportant ;) Thats it!
5. I will not make sex scenes without a purpose or a script. I dont want MIM PUT to be like BangBros, where you just fuck everything at a glance, and press forward button to the next. Hmmm yes you can (in the gallery), once you finish some puzzles or the entire game. So, much better than have 1000 scenes, is to have the same 1000 scenes, but worked on, with a GOOD script ;)

Short answer: I will priorize more sex scenes in this year. But I will keep making levels as 'a survivor who is eager to swim more until reaching the seashore', because I learned how to swim, and I need to do that, or I will succumb (no more addons until learning how to , in this case, fly).
theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:i'm with the guy who says spread out or have less water stages.
happy new year folks i've been gone awhile but i have returned, with juice

Then I will make a poll soon about that. Then I.... hey, have a new year!! ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:First, I want to address two things in the game that can use changing. First, the piece of text that Peach says when she enters Toadsworth' room is pointless. It is clear it is his room, he is there and the room is clearly marked "toadsworth". You can do the same with the Nursery room, by the way.

Yes but Peach is entering there without knocking. I think you get the point. Its us that are controlling her, so its good to make that feeling of trespassing. Really.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Secondly, Do-over (why is that still in the game?) and masturbate are on the same button, so redoing a scene means that Peach masturbates at the same time.

I will check that. A glitch. But do-over MAY (not must) be vanished, we need more opinions.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Or, not enough variety in enemies to condone more levels.

The problem is that I will do my best to have variety ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Good. No more, but no less either.

ok case dismissed.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:A multitude of water levels would just withhold creativity. Therefore, I'd like to see TWO underwater levels. I mean, one of the 7 levels will just be an airship anyway. So that leaves six levels to work with. Four with the underwater stages left out. This is all for creativity and variety sake.

Ok you win. Then I will put 2 water levels in ice land, or 1 in ice world and other in the sky world. But I want the total to be 6 at least. 5 is possible if we make t and we see that's enough, really.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Um... like talking to yourself there, Ivan? :lol:

Of course you noticed I've commited a mistake (and corrected it).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I know it will be based off SMB3, but since we are basing this game off of more than just that one, I want all of them to be in the game in a good manner, utilizing their mechanics and ideas.

Short answer: 6 water levels. But if 5 is enough (we will analyse this later), then, 5 can stay.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects