Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.7 (dec 15/12)

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:57 am

when the toadswortth´s scene will be released? :roll:
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:04 am

Peach crouching (Frontside) so far:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

!!TODO - Peach crouching frontside.swf [ 56.22 KiB | Viewed 5927 times ]

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:when the toadswortth´s scene will be released? :roll:

The bed scene? I need to finish some priorities, sorry :/
And I need to put 4 new Boo scenes from Blargh.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 am

Looks good, aside from the weird hands, but you said you were going to have to make new hands for that.
Darthan

Postby Moogabe » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:11 am

Here are some references you can use as butts/poses, by Noill, he makes some really great butts.
http://noillart.tumblr.com
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Noill/1

Moogabe

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:46 am

Ok! I decided to make a new Butt pose.

challenge accepted.jpg
challenge accepted.jpg (9.7 KiB) Viewed 5931 times

Peach will use this butt:
- in backside bent poses (like below) in situations like falling from the vase, slippering,
- in some sex scenes

new butt object - so far.jpg
new butt object - so far.jpg (11.93 KiB) Viewed 5930 times

Moogabe Wrote:Here are some references you can use as butts/poses, by Noill, he makes some really great butts.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Remember those butts (photos below) uses TWO different images/perspectives.
One of them is actually made using 'two long thighs with butt band'. Its not difficult.
The backside one (perspective 1) needs to have one 'BUTT' object .

I will see the implications of these!
Thanks!!

butt BACKSIDE - perspective 1.jpg
butt BACKSIDE - perspective 1.jpg (21.32 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
butt HEART - perspective 2.jpg
butt HEART - perspective 2.jpg (38.26 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 am

The new butt looks really good, Ivan. Is there going to be an update on X-mas?
MPLDAM9919

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:31 am

Hopefully not. No one should be here on X-mas. Should be with your family! Things look hreat Ivan!
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Ok, People prefer Peach backside during crouching, so I'm improving, I'm improving.
EDIT: All foot soles remade (but only red heels are show below).

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

!!TODO - Peach crouching backside.swf [ 104.12 KiB | Viewed 5825 times ]

Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok, People prefer Peach backside during crouching, so I'm improving, I'm improving.
EDIT: All foot soles remade (but only red heels are show below).

Yeah, it LOOKS like the backside is the most preferred, but there still isn't a picture INSIDE the poll.
Don't forget to do a round two!

Also, that is one great butt, the pussy looks very appetizing too.
OH OH! I just thought of a great sex scene idea. Peach facing her butt towards us like in the pic but a little more bent down to the ground, with an enemy underneath licking her out.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:26 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, it LOOKS like the backside is the most preferred, but there still isn't a picture INSIDE the poll.

There is! Just after the title, you will see a link to click on!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Don't forget to do a round two!

Ok. Just tell me which options should be there along with the winner.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, that is one great butt, the pussy looks very appetizing too.

Thanks. All made from scratch, even the pussy lips (reworked using the pussy lips model from LuftMallow version).

QuizmasterBos Wrote: OH OH! I just thought of a great sex scene idea. Peach facing her butt towards us like in the pic but a little more bent down to the ground, with an enemy underneath licking her out.

Possible! But I would like you guys help me with , say, a picture example (even a pencil sketch done 'in a quick way' will help), so I can see the implications (like using other body parts or adapting new ones). I must avoid myself from creating poses without any model or pictures to get inspiration. Its hard to create those poses using only the brain/imagination :(
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, it LOOKS like the backside is the most preferred, but there still isn't a picture INSIDE the poll.

There is! Just after the title, you will see a link to click on!

I meant posting separate pictures with the options, like making the options hyper-links to each picture. Right now, you can only see one.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Don't forget to do a round two!

Ok. Just tell me which options should be there along with the winner.

We'll see in a bit. But I would like seeing the forward facing one still in there.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote: OH OH! I just thought of a great sex scene idea. Peach facing her butt towards us like in the pic but a little more bent down to the ground, with an enemy underneath licking her out.

Possible! But I would like you guys help me with , say, a picture example (even a pencil sketch done 'in a quick way' will help), so I can see the implications (like using other body parts or adapting new ones). I must avoid myself from creating poses without any model or pictures to get inspiration. Its hard to create that poses using only the brain/imagination :(

Geez, I don't know if I can even do that. Remember that gift I drew for you once? You did frame it and hung it above your bed, right?

Anyway, the real reason I am posting is because of an idea I had.
Considering that enemies will eventually be given some info on them, why not the same for outfits? So I took the liberty to write something for evey outfit except Daisy Striker (because it's just a recolor), Daisy Dress (not actually looking much like Daisy's dress), Mario outfit (Write it later) and Hammer Bros . (Still too early in development).

Here it is:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Dress
My favorite dress. It's so pretty, I love wearing it! This particular model has a rip through the middle of the leg part, so I can run like normal. That's pretty handy!

Fire Dress
Good thing it's fire-resistant. After Bowser kidnapped me once, he accidentally made me touch a fire bar and my second-favorite dress turned to this! It's nice to wear every so often though.

Tanooki Suit
Got this as a gift from the local furry community. Said I would look really good in it. That's fine and all, but where is the front cover?!!!

Frog Suit
A gift from the resident of the Water world. I like the cute frog hat. I'd wear it more, except for some reason it makes me hope like crazy on land.

Sling Bikini
I'll never forget this one. Got it for my birthday last year from Dir T. It's a nice gesture, but why was he hiding something in his pants when I accepted it?

Striker
And they told me girls couldn't hit hard! They should see my kicks in these shoes, kyaah! But... I get the feeling the outfit is a little different than usual.
Everyone did seem a little feistier last match.

Rosalina's dress
I know stealing is bad, but I just had to! She was coming on to my Mario, so I needed to pay her back somehow. This spare dress of hers will do nicely.

X-Naut suit
This suit should allow me past the X-Naut guards easily. Except it's so tight around my chest, I kind of want to throw it all off.

Nurse outfit
It''s a shame Mario wasn't a doctor very long. He should've actually helped patients instead of playing a game. Oh hey, there are some pills in here.
But I am too scared to try them myself. Maybe I can make someone else try them?

Now, in a quick write I seemingly made up a connection between Peach and Rosalina. I don't know what you had planned for their relationship, but if you go with this text Peach will be kinda jealous of Rosalina.

I'm not too fond of some lines, like the X-Naut one. I must admit I wrote this pretty fast, but even then I could've done a better job at it.

Now, I know that I use the gift thing three times. But Peach is well-liked around the world, so it makes sense she gets a lot of gifts. And how else is she supposed to have these erotic suits?

I wasn't too sure whether I would write this in third person, or let Peach comment herself. I went with Peach because it makes the game more immersed, I think.

Did you get the Dir T. joke?

Also, I hope you understand the "different" and "feistier" parts for the striker outfit line. It is a little vague.
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Darthan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Here it is:

Dress
My favorite dress. It's so pretty, I love wearing it! This particular model has a rip through the middle of the leg part, so I can run like normal. That's pretty handy!

Fire Dress
Good thing it's fire-resistant. After Bowser kidnapped me once, he accidentally made me touch a fire bar and my second-favorite dress turned to this! It's nice to wear every so often though.

Tanooki Suit
Got this as a gift from the local furry community. Said I would look really good in it. That's fine and all, but where is the front cover?!!!

Frog Suit
A gift from the resident of the Water world. I like the cute frog hat. I'd wear it more, except for some reason it makes me hope like crazy on land.

Sling Bikini
I'll never forget this one. Got it for my birthday last year from Dir T. It's a nice gesture, but why was he hiding something in his pants when I accepted it?

Striker
And they told me girls couldn't hit hard! They should see my kicks in these shoes, kyaah! But... I get the feeling the outfit is a little different than usual.

Rosalina's dress
I know stealing is bad, but I just had to! She was coming on to my Mario, so I needed to pay her back somehow. This spare dress of hers will do nicely.

X-Naut suit
This suit should allow me past the X-Naut guards easily. Except it's so tight around my chest, I kind of want to throw it all off.

Nurse outfit
It''s a shame Mario wasn't a doctor very long. He should've actually helped patients instead of playing a game. Oh hey, there are some pills in here.

Nice, though I am not sure why the frog suit would make Peach hope so much. :lol:

The x-Naut one does see kinda odd, but I can't really think of what to put to make it sound better.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, I know that I use the gift thing three times. But Peach is well-liked around the world, so it makes sense she gets a lot of gifts. And how else is she supposed to have these erotic suits?

I wasn't too sure whether I would write this in third person, or let Peach comment herself. I went with Peach because it makes the game more immerse, I think.

I personally think the gift idea is pretty good. As for it being written from Peach's perspective, it makes sense, these are going to be in her diary right?
Darthan

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Darthan Wrote:

Dress

Fire Dress

Tanooki Suit

Frog Suit

Sling Bikini

Striker

Rosalina's dress

X-Naut suit

Nurse outfit

Nice, though I am not sure why the frog suit would make Peach hope so much. :lol:

The x-Naut one does see kinda odd, but I can't really think of what to put to make it sound better.

That's the exact problem I have. Some of these are too context-sensitive making it difficult to write some text for them.

Darthan Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, I know that I use the gift thing three times. But Peach is well-liked around the world, so it makes sense she gets a lot of gifts. And how else is she supposed to have these erotic suits?

I wasn't too sure whether I would write this in third person, or let Peach comment herself. I went with Peach because it makes the game more immersed, I think.

I personally think the gift idea is pretty good. As for it being written from Peach's perspective, it makes sense, these are going to be in her diary right?

Likely, yes. Though an idea would be to put a power description in the main menu. The hint thing isn't very lasting, so I kinda prefer that.

By the way Ivan, you might've noticed I said for the dress that it has a tear through the middle of the leg part. I would like you to add that to the dress-graphic (specifically the 'front' and 'back' views) This is also an easier way solution than creating a completely new run animation.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 am

I love it! Thank you! You get the right immersion we all want ;) Its perfect to see things in Peach thoughts and reactions. Nothing to object to!!
(PS: I didnt get the Dir T. joke) :/ Is he a Toad? (T.)?

As for Daisy, Pauline and Rosalina...erhm...I didnt write their personalities :/ I think someone has PM'ed me, saying the expect personalities (like Daisy being a convinced girl, who may order someone to have sex with her). Peach, of course, will be the most embarassed one of the four.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That's the exact problem I have. Some of these are too context-sensitive making it difficult to write some text for them.

No problem, really.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Likely, yes. Though an idea would be to put a power description in the main menu. The hint thing isn't very lasting, so I kinda prefer that.

Ok, so when the player CLICKs in the powerup, next to her front view, a white rectangle with info will appear? No problem.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:By the way Ivan, you might've noticed I said for the dress that it has a tear through the middle of the leg part. I would like you to add that to the dress-graphic (specifically the 'front' and 'back' views)

Agreed but...I dont think its a so needed action. We can see the front skirt as a biparted one already, as both parts join nicely, making an one-piece appearance again. Just like venetian windows.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:39 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I love it! Thank you! You get the right immersion we all want ;) Its perfect to see things in Peach thoughts and reactions. Nothing to object to!!
(PS: I didnt get the Dir T. joke) :/ Is he a Toad? (T.)?

And I thought you'd understand a Paper Mario joke. To not ruin the joke for anybody, I decided to explain it in the spoiler below.

In Paper Mario, the game constantly makes jokes of words that end in -ty. Tayce T. for instance, is a cook. So I took that same joke and took the word Dirty, which describes the Toad's character and made it into a little joke.

Did you get the striker joke? That one is more important to know, otherwise I'll rewrite it a bit.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As for Daisy, Pauline and Rosalina...erhm...I didnt write their personalities :/ I think someone has PM'ed me, saying the expect personalities (like Daisy being a convinced girl, who may order someone to have sex with her). Peach, of course, will be the most embarassed one of the four.

I'll let you guess three times who told you that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Likely, yes. Though an idea would be to put a power description in the main menu. The hint thing isn't very lasting, so I kinda prefer that.

Ok, so when the player CLICKs in the powerup, next to her front view, a white rectangle with info will appear? No problem.

That's an idea. I thought to put it in the in-game menu. However, that would be a problem with spacing I think. Oh wait, I also need to have something for no clothes!

Nothing
Aah! Why did I decide to go out wearing nothing?! I need to find some clothes, STAT!!!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:By the way Ivan, you might've noticed I said for the dress that it has a tear through the middle of the leg part. I would like you to add that to the dress-graphic (specifically the 'front' and 'back' views)

Agreed but...I dont think its a so needed action. We can see the front skirt as a biparted one already, as both parts join nicely, making an one-piece appearance again. Just like venetian windows.

Wouldn't this be a rather simple change? Especially for someone of your skill.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:48 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And I thought you'd understand a Paper Mario joke.

Ok got it! Nice one! ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'll let you guess three times who told you that.

You, you and you :P
But, really, I'm thinking about giving Rosalina a different personality than 'embarassed', because Peach will be the only one that will get that special one. Peach will be always getting surprised of new scenes ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That's an idea. I thought to put it in the in-game menu. However, that would be a problem with spacing I think.

A problem? No, no and no! Thats because a faded white rectangle can appear in on top of other graphics.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh wait, I also need to have something for no clothes! Aah! Why did I decide to go out wearing nothing?! I need to find some clothes, STAT!!!

Excellent!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Wouldn't this be a rather simple change? Especially for someone of your skill.

Yes but... I need an example. I dont want to just bipart it explicitally, it may not appear right without a sketch. But I can try.
Ivan-Aedler

Peach model (black eyes)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:10 am

I've found a really nice Peach model using black eyes ;)
What do you guys think?
Attachments
princess peach black eye model.jpg
princess peach black eye model.jpg (31.62 KiB) Viewed 5692 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:35 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'll let you guess three times who told you that.

You, you and you :P
But, really, I'm thinking about giving Rosalina a different personality than 'embarassed', because Peach will be the only one that will get that special one. Peach will be always getting surprised of new scenes ;)

Good guess. I told you in your other thread actually, it shouldn't be too difficult to find. It's on the second page I think.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Wouldn't this be a rather simple change? Especially for someone of your skill.

Yes but... I need an example. I dont want to just bipart it explicitally, it may not appear right without a sketch. But I can try.

I kinda know what you mean, but a parted dress is a parted dress. There should be one general way what it looks like. So try it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I've found a really nice Peach model using black eyes ;)
What do you guys think?

I remember this pic for some reason. Anyway, the body looks good, but the face is a little unsettling. I'm also not too fond of the dark color palette, but that has nothing to do with what you are asking for.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:29 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Good guess. I told you in your other thread actually, it shouldn't be too difficult to find. It's on the second page I think.

-Peach would be embarrassed
-Daisy would be rash
-Rosalina calm and collected
-Pauline a whore

Rash = eruptive?
Hmmm these need more brainstorming.
You know I'll add Daisy sooner than before.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I kinda know what you mean, but a parted dress is a parted dress. There should be one general way what it looks like. So try it.

Sooner or later!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I remember this pic for some reason. Anyway, the body looks good, but the face is a little unsettling. I'm also not too fond of the dark color palette, but that has nothing to do with what you are asking for.

Hmmm I know. I like her black eyes because she appears more....cute. Unprotected. I'm only brainstorming though. I like the current blue eyes, but...maybe adding these eyes as an option in 2013?

As for 'STAT' in the end of 'naked' powerup dialog: I think 'OMG' is better ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:06 am

STAT is medical slang, so it would go better when she's wearing the nurse's costume.

Rash means impulsive or prone to act without thinking.
HappyGoomba

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects