Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:03 am

nizagam Wrote:Hi i have to say that i realy love this game, but i'm stuck in the first castle(World 1-7). I can't do anything in the boss room. There is only this bouncing bag and i have tried every button from my keyboard, but nothig is happening. Maybe someone can give me a hint ?

You have to touch Birdo. Oh...maybe Birdo is walking then falls in the lava? This must not happen. Have to check!

Toyloli Wrote:Ooh ooh, I know! You could have a spare Peach in the castle and play 'Tag'. Where you can walk whatever peach you have up to her and activate her to change peach. (Not to mention this could give the potential for Peach on Peach action in the game - I'm sure there are people who would like that :P )

Hmm interesting but... Double Peach? Tween Peach? Just a fantasy? Maybe. Lemme first make Daisy and Rosalina. 2013?

Toyloli Wrote:Hey, one nitpick. When I save a game having selected a keyboard other than default 'Right and Left hand' it doesn't save the selected keyboard layout.
Is there any way to put the keyboard layout in the savedata?

Oh darn, I forgot! I'll check that and add it!

Toyloli Wrote:Additionally - I saved after completing level 1-3 (the pond) and it didn't work right. The score, state of clothing etc all got saved but when I reloaded it didn't remember me completing the pond (the level 4 entry wasn't lit up).

I'll check that!

Toyloli Wrote:Meanwhile, thanks for fixing the Bloopers, after you fixed the bloopers I no longer had the other problems I was having with the game slowing down - hence my not responding when you asked about it. I like the new castle areas and I think the changes have been good.

Thanks. Things can heat up soon ;)

Toyloli Wrote:One Question - if you're going to expand her castle and make it more fancy, perhaps you could make the 'Select peach, and costume select' screens inside the game and not a menu at the front. That way when loading a game all you need to do it take peach back to the castle, approach a character or object and you can change these settings. (Adding an option to change keyboard layout from the game menu could be useful as well)

Hmm interesting. Peach castle will be a HUD HUB anyway, so Peach can change types there, its like a requirement. But people may not like it, I dont know. I require more opinions.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:20 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Toyloli Wrote:One Question - if you're going to expand her castle and make it more fancy, perhaps you could make the 'Select peach, and costume select' screens inside the game and not a menu at the front. That way when loading a game all you need to do it take peach back to the castle, approach a character or object and you can change these settings. (Adding an option to change keyboard layout from the game menu could be useful as well)

Hmm interesting. Peach castle will be a HUD anyway, so Peach can change types there, its like a requirement. But people may not like it, I dont know. I require more opinions.

I think adding the ability to change Peach and the outfits mid game seems kind of silly seeing as how there are not allot of changes that can be made. On top of that, once you add Daisy and Rosalina as playable characters this could actually cause problems do to the fact that the game has to behave differently based on which of the three girls you are playing as.

I assume that you meant the castle will be a HUB, not a HUD. A hub is a place you frequently revisit, usually to access other areas. HUD is short for Heads Up Display which is the info at the top of the screen indicating laid enemies, defeated enemies, coins, time, and the horny bar.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:59 am

Darthan Wrote:I assume that you meant the castle will be a HUB, not a HUD.

Yes, HUB. Sorry, a typo (aside of the fact I was improving the HUD hours ago). I prefer to let as is (character select screen).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hmm interesting. Peach castle will be a HUD HUB anyway, so Peach can change types there, its like a requirement. But people may not like it, I dont know. I require more opinions.

Hub.hud/snud - what I was more thinking was like a SHOP!
Like, you go in there and you use those precious coins you've been collecting to UNLOCK extra costumes and forms, BUY other princesses you can play with etc.

It's a Feature :D
If need be for those who aren't willing to wait you could have a cheat to enable these things without paying 8-)
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Toyloli » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:12 pm

PPS; I read that there was a special level (x-naught) acecssable by the airship. I assume its on that platform at the top of what looks like a metal rope at the highest point of the ship.
Try as I might though I can't seam to climb that metal rope....
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Ok I'm tired today. Today was like a weekday for me. Sometimes I need to work (real work) on weekends. And now, a real thunderstorm around here. One lightning per second!
I NEED to update boos (I have a better graphics for then) and three Boo scenes from Blargh. But I prefer to make 2-4 level first (second grey castle)

Toyloli Wrote:PPS; I read that there was a special level (x-naught) acecssable by the XXXXXXXXX level. I assume its on that XXXXXX which looks like a XXXXXXX at the XXX point of XXXXX.
Try as I might though I can't seam to climb....

Use UP key to climb. If you were able to climb the vines, you will be able to climb that area too.

Toyloli Wrote:What I was more thinking was like a SHOP!

We will have a shop/market area for these!

Toyloli Wrote:Like, you go in there and you use those precious coins you've been collecting to UNLOCK extra costumes and forms, BUY other princesses you can play with etc.

The problem buying other princesses is because it will diverge from Princess Peach as the main character. But its planned to put Daisy as a playable one in the future (like a new game, not a buyable character), but in some levels (like world2, when Daisy appears for the first time), that Daisy will not appear.

rofloski Wrote:Would it be too much trouble to keep both playshape's models and yours? I personally prefer playshape's models, lush lips & big eyes are generally attractive features, but everyone has different tastes so the best compromise would be to keep both.

Both will be in the game. According to the voting pool, more than 25% prefer the Playshapes one. That's enough for me to put her back (as a added model).

rofloski Wrote: I think Corta has the best looking models but I'm guessing it's too much work to make those models work with your game. You don't have to answer this since the answer is probably somewhere in this thread but I'm too lazy to look, why not have it like Blargh's MiM and include all the models?

If Corta can make a third Peach head design, for sure I'll add it. For about custom characters, this is a Peach only game. Its a rule. But Daisy and Rosalina will be added someday. Maybe in january 2013 or less. Yes I plan to add more costumes from Blargh, like Yoshi. But, in this game, Yoshi Peach will be a morph (she will be a 'yoshi' specie), with some abilities.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:23 pm

if you are ivana tired i would prefer to wait for the next update you dont need to stress because this .

this is suppossed to be an enjoyable work (i guess)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Retrospective 2012! MIM PUT features added in this year:
(WARNING, LARGE list). You will be surprised of the quantity.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1- Game fork/based on Blargh's version done with success in February/March 2012. Without this, the game would take a entirely different road, maybe a game from scratch (a lot of time was saved).
2- 9 new levels (5 from world1, 3 from world2, 1 from X-naut base), and 5 side areas (like Pre Castle level, Osama Palace, Falling From Airship, Toad House/treasure chests, Inside Vases)
3- 8 new songs, 20+ new sound effects. Total remake of Mushroom Kingdom music using VST instruments, giving magic to the first level.
4- (not in the game yet, but completed) - Train scene - Excess Express (prologue). I just need to add Mario, Peach and some conversation there.
5- 4 camera zoom modes (in 2011, there was only 2)
6- 120+ new/remake graphics/blocks/structures/doors/bushes with the help of Biles. Extreme optimization/remake for more than 80 objects using pen tool. Performance gain up to 40% in some areas.
7- More than 22 new enemies (thanks ASIAN!) but only 8 are accessible/seen in the game (pokey, birdo, shyguy, boo, cheep cheeps, big bertha/Bass, Nibbles, Kamek)
8- More than 5 new NPCs (toadette, osama, flavio - not in the game - bul-bulbs, goombella)
9- Remake of Toads species (Toads, Toadsworth, Toadette) by Biles. New animations for them.
10- Timer support (like SMB1, but working as a chronometer)
11- More than 104 (!!!! :shock: ) Bugs fixed! Thanks for all who helped, markably BILES and HAPPY GOOMBA.
12- Message Boxes and interaction (RPG like) with some creatures
13- Script algorithm (like LISP, but using Flash logic) for conversations (a real example is on level 1-2 with toads and x-naut level meetings)
14- Support for Tip messages.
15- Piranha plants and vines by Slayer_J!
16- P power mechanism (POW block)
17- WORLDMAP with new Peach walking engine (left, right, UP and DOWN).
18- +14 scenes (3 from shyguys, 2 from toadsworth, entering cannon, crowching to open the small door, going into vase, going out from vase, going into pipe upside down, going out, etc)
19- +40 peach solo scenes/animations (like drifting, swimming, removing clothes, frog walk, frog swimming, flying - racoon tail, drinking potion, carrying vegetable, descending and so on)
20- Added a totally new flying mechanism for Raccoon, and '5 triangle' running code.
21- 2 new koopalings (not in the game yet): Larry and Iggy
22- Code improvement (better gravity, better collision, better camera, better HUD, better climbing algorithm), Peach is now a separate object.
23- Horny Bar
24- Peach horny bar portrait, gameover screen, frontside picture in character select screen with different clothes support (Art by The Dirty Monkey)
25- PAUSE screen remade by Soloid
26- Peach new poses with new graphics: Backside and Frontside by LuftMallow, improved and coded by me.
27- New Peach model (younger). Remake of her body parts
28- New Mario Head / some body parts.
29- Improved ending scenes (Mario and Peach).
30- New powerups (like PILL and LEAF).
31- Wandering mushrooms / falling objects (life mushroom, big mushroom, poison, leaf)
32- New outfits (x-naut and nurse by LuftMallow, Striker/Daisy striker by Biles). Remake of Peach Dress and Fire Dress
33 -New Peach feet along with right foot (left feet, and horny foot) by Yurinicolau
34- Added load/save game
35- Added keyboard select screen
36- Peach ability to throw fireballs (I just need to finish it, making it pop enemies)
37- New gameover screen
38- Remake of Luigi Mansion (greenish room), and two new inner areas (Kitchen and Toad house inner)
39- New toad houses (by Soda) optimized by Biles and Me
30- Different ways for Peach to finish a level or go inside a door (like pressing UP while seeing her going into the door).
41- Achievement screen and Diary screen
42- Peach lingerie support (with colors), and nail colors
43- Improved gallery, with background scene support.
44- Enemies with 'exclamation' when Peach is near them
45- Hog Holes (respawning enemies if Peach is horny)
46- Peach Castle is now a different level (A HUB)
47- Living enemies (goombas, koopas, etc). They dont walk just some steps left then right like patrolling anymore. They have gravity, they can fall, they can stop/sit down if Peach is far away.
48- Some randomness to Peach talk (she can argue about shyguy dick or say something differently in each scene)
49 - Ability to Grab, walk and throw vegetable. Same with koopa shells.
50- (on progress) New Peach castle entirely from scratch (Art By Soloid)

Thanks for all who helped! You all made this game reach the actual state! A team (even without a office or money) with enthusiasm and faith to make our dreams glow is more powerful than anything we can think of! We can do wonders! The sinergy! I'm saying this from the heart!
SuperDodoman12 Wrote:if you are ivana tired i would prefer to wait for the next update you dont need to stress because this .
this is suppossed to be an enjoyable work (i guess)

Dont worry, its not related to the game. Actually, designing a game relieves my stress ;) But when I need real rest, then I stay on the bed (or in a cryogenic chamber due to brain burns?).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:26 am

We should be name the A-Team!(Aedler Team)
Go us!

Lets finish this and make all those horny people out their cry in joy. We may even get people to buy Ivan's game and make some money ;)

But honestly I must thank you Ivan. I came here at around page 53-ish only throwing ideas in ur face but now I've come to learn much from flash. You are a great person and you've helped me alot. Thanks again! I wouldnt be here doing anything of this without you or this game. :D

Happy holidays guys! December! The happiest time of the year!
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:26 am

Question: Ivan-Aedler, are you planning to add anymore furry costumes in the near future? I know there is the new flying squirrel suit from the new Mario game on "Wii U",but are there anymore you are interested in adding?
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:54 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote: Lets finish this and make all those horny people out their cry in joy! But honestly I must thank you Ivan. I came here at around page 53-ish only throwing ideas in ur face but now I've come to learn much from flash. You are a great person and you've helped me alot. Thanks again! I wouldnt be here doing anything of this without you or this game. :D

You're always welcome! FTW ;)

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Happy holidays guys! December! The happiest time of the year!

We need a bit more happiness!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Wrote:Question: Ivan-Aedler, are you planning to add anymore furry costumes in the near future? I know there is the new flying squirrel suit from the new Mario game on "Wii U",but are there anymore you are interested in adding?

Yes. This outfit and 'tiger outfit' (I think QUIZ has said that - or commented about that - on page 89 or less) ;) PLANNED.
Ivan-Aedler

FPS rate

Postby PeachsandDaisys » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:40 am

The FPS in this flash game is lacking, which makes it hard to play through the game smoothly, you need to upgrade your games camera
Apart from the games lack in FPS the game is great quality and I am eager to see the final outcome
PeachsandDaisys
Newly Registered

Postby Tovi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:57 am

Hmm, I'm getting some really funky errors here. First, I get the same glitch that happened to someone else earlier on the page with the watery level refusing to save as completed. Secondly, Each time try to beat it it always occur something like peach just vanishing or the controls locking up completely, resulting in me never being able to get past level 1-3.
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:03 pm

PeachsandDaisys Wrote:The FPS in this flash game is lacking, which makes it hard to play through the game smoothly, you need to upgrade your games camera
Apart from the games lack in FPS the game is great quality and I am eager to see the final outcome

I've been trying to optimize the most I can but this is a current Flash limitation. Here, the game runs smoothly (22fps). 22 FPS is the maximum because MIM was configured like so. If I change to, say, 40FPS, the game will be even slower (very CPU intensive) and I'll have to adjust every animation, otherwise, they all will be accelerated.

(The original MIM game was 16FPS).

You will get instructions how to optimize speed on page 1 of this thread (like using a EXE version or using Chrome instead of Firefox).

Valpas Wrote:Hmm, I'm getting some really funky errors here. First, I get the same glitch that happened to someone else earlier on the page with the watery level refusing to save as completed.

I'm working on that soon.

Valpas Wrote: Secondly, Each time try to beat it it always occur something like peach just vanishing or the controls locking up completely, resulting in me never being able to get past level 1-3.

You have to be more precise. E.g. 'Peach vanishes when I go to the third blooper when she is a frog and I'm pressing UP'. That way, I can fix the bug right away. Otherwise, I have to make many more tests (blind test).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tovi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Oh! Should have thought of that! first time was the 3rd blooper scene I believe, it simply caused peach to vanish. I have had that one multiple times breaking my game. One thing to take note of was that I used the leaf power-up, not the frog like you suggested, I hope this could be of help. It has been a while now so I don't remember the details on the other crashes but I will try to be more precise next time they occur.
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:08 pm

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:We should be name the A-Team!(Aedler Team)
Go us!

Lets finish this and make all those horny people out their cry in joy. We may even get people to buy Ivan's game and make some money ;)

But honestly I must thank you Ivan. I came here at around page 53-ish only throwing ideas in ur face but now I've come to learn much from flash. You are a great person and you've helped me alot. Thanks again! I wouldnt be here doing anything of this without you or this game. :D

Happy holidays guys! December! The happiest time of the year!

Surprisingly, I've been on this thread longer than you. Apparently, this thread had only 35 pages then; that was on August 15th.
You can see how fast this thread has grown. I'm glad to see all that. We've done a lot together, some more than others, but we are all equally important.

Hey Asian! Remember how we met here on this thread?

Happy holidays Asian!

Ivanaedler Wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Wrote:Question: Ivan-Aedler, are you planning to add anymore furry costumes in the near future? I know there is the new flying squirrel suit from the new Mario game on "Wii U",but are there anymore you are interested in adding?

Yes. This outfit and 'tiger outfit' (I think QUIZ has said that - or commented about that - on page 89 or less) ;) PLANNED.

Ah yes! The Sigurdhosenfeld picture. That was me alright.
If I can remember, the picture was going to function similarly to the Furry suit, except it would make Peach horny at all times.

Happy holidays all!!!
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Crimson61 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Hey guys, how do you complete level 1-2? I can't find the Goomba with the key. Forgive if I'm being retarded.
Crimson61
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:16 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ah yes! The Sigurdhosenfeld picture. That was me alright. If I can remember, the picture was going to function similarly to the Furry suit, except it would make Peach horny at all times.

Will Peach be able to fly, even with that tiger tail? Are you sure? I think she could be able to use the statue mode only.

Ok, I've fixed some bugs and optimize some areas, but not uploaded it yet.
1) Some Bloopers making Peach disappear
2) Some pipes in watery level STILL making the player struggle to let Peach in. When I upload them, more tests will be needed.
3) Load game will not 'eat' the next active level anymore (but you will need to load YOUR game, then SAVE it immediatelly, because LOADING with OLD SAVES will throw this bug).
4) Optimization to goomba, shyguy, koopatroopas and birdo (they will use less CPU due to 'new decision code hierarchy' and they will stop walking if Peach is far from them). Boos will only follow Peach is they're appearing on the screen area or a BIT aside of it. Boos will not move anymore if they're so far in the level.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ah yes! The Sigurdhosenfeld picture. That was me alright. If I can remember, the picture was going to function similarly to the Furry suit, except it would make Peach horny at all times.

Will Peach be able to fly, even with that tiger tail? Are you sure? I think she could be able to use the statue mode only.

Have you ever seen a raccoon fly?
No? Then a tiger can fly as well. Unless you wish to limit the tigress outfit's powers.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:31 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Have you ever seen a raccoon fly? No? Then a tiger can fly as well. Unless you wish to limit the tigress outfit's powers.

I'm saying that above because the tigress tail is a lot thinner than a racoon one. But hmm yes, I can make her fly. But I want to make a bit different powerup effects, like make her fly less.

Ok, news! I may add a new Peach picture (a comission) showing her reaction when Osama licks her butt area (after Airship). It will be full quality, like the gameover screen.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects