Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby Toyloli » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am

Ooh ooh, I know! You could have a spare Peach in the castle and play 'Tag'. Where you can walk whatever peach you have up to her and activate her to change peach. (Not to mention this could give the potential for Peach on Peach action in the game - I'm sure there are people who would like that :P )
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby nizagam » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:23 am

Hi i have to say that i realy love this game, but i'm stuck in the first castle(World 1-7).
I can't do anything in the boss room. There is only this bouncing bag and i have tried every button from my keyboard, but nothig is happening.
Maybe someone can give me a hint ?
nizagam

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:28 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok, I'll end the mistery about the 'nuclear bomb'.
Dont want to know it yet? Ok, ignore the spoiler until the new feature comes in. Ready to see it? Ok lets go!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I decided to show a SNACK of whats coming. Thanks for Soloid, a great designer. He's my another right arm, from now on. For the time he wants. His ambitions and mine are huge, and this can cast an extremely rocket warp engine.
PS: this causes no change of my right/middle/left arm designers, coders and testers. No damage to props/enemy design. All maintain the same special role.
End date to finish: May take a month. Or a week.
What's exactly? Her new Bedroom? No. An entire new Peach Castle! And maybe more!
Our Damsel needs a new home.

She already walks in that area. Demo already exists but I'll not upload it because it's not 'nice' yet. I'll wait for Soloid first. Of course, comments, suggestions and 'maybe change this because of that!' will be welcome and analysed.

I should've guessed it was Soloid. He gave himself away to be French after he posted a screencap he made. The new bedroom looks really cool, it pales in comparison. Is everything going to be new, including the roof? (If you don't remember, I said the roof looked a little weird quite some time ago.)
QuizmasterBos

Postby coolness32 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok, I'll end the mistery about the 'nuclear bomb'.
Dont want to know it yet? Ok, ignore the spoiler until the new feature comes in. Ready to see it? Ok lets go!

I decided to show a SNACK of whats coming. Thanks for Soloid, a great designer. He's my another right arm, from now on. For the time he wants. His ambitions and mine are huge, and this can cast an extremely rocket warp engine.
PS: this causes no change of my right/middle/left arm designers, coders and testers. No damage to props/enemy design. All maintain the same special role.
End date to finish: May take a month. Or a week.
What's exactly? Her new Bedroom? No. An entire new Peach Castle! And maybe more!
Our Damsel needs a new home.

peach%20new%20area.jpg

She already walks in that area. Demo already exists but I'll not upload it because it's not 'nice' yet. I'll wait for Soloid first. Of course, comments, suggestions and 'maybe change this because of that!' will be welcome and analysed.

peach castle2.jpg

Amazing looking area! I'm really glad that the castle is going to be changed. I never really thought of it as an option but it is too gritty to be a princesses castle! I also am excited for it to be implemented!
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Developers and designers after all the effort in 2012. Congratulations! We're ready for 2013!
(legends say that, if you look at that boss stress dance for more than 10 minutes, you brain power increases by ten fold)

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

MIM 2012 and 2013.swf [ 230.44 KiB | Viewed 3836 times ]

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Wow! This looks AMAZING! I can't wait till it's done! Maybe make a masterbation scene for Peach's bed where she can ethier use her fingers or any sex toy she bought fro E. Gadd.

Peach will do her nasty things in more rooms for sure. She starts the game really innocent and ready for her quest, but soon she will be filled with lust. There will be no escuse not to make more scenes for her in more areas. Yes, there will be sex toys, but I plan using 'real toys', like toads and those mushroom-shaped plants, which moves like a tentacle and they're fleshy. And even those mushrooms with head only and fairy creatures (like Rosalina stars).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Is everything going to be new, including the roof? (If you don't remember, I said the roof looked a little weird quite some time ago.)

Yes. I said to him I'll stand the complexity of the total revamp. That is, I'll be ready to replace everything, optimize it (if the new level is CPU intensive), animate areas, and tell the game engine the level is now different. I also need to tell the game camera the new boundaries are now different, and check its limits.
A good thing is that Peach Castle will be a level Peach has to play dozen of times, because many quests require her to give keys to toadsworth, call a given toad, use a given pipe in the lounge and so on.

coolness32 Wrote:Amazing looking area! I'm really glad that the castle is going to be changed. I never really thought of it as an option but it is too gritty to be a princesses castle! I also am excited for it to be implemented!

Mario games before N64 used to have a more dungeon appearance of her castle (or none at all, as she used to be kidnapped all the times). After Peach was redrawn and got a more fairytale appearance, game developers created Peach Castle and Mario could visit it, going inside.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:04 pm

The dress still isn't giving back Peach her lingerie and gloves. I was thinking maybe make a power-up where she gets her lingerie and golves back. If she grabs a different power-up, it'll still be active but not shown.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:11 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The dress still isn't giving back Peach her lingerie and gloves. I was thinking maybe make a power-up where she gets her lingerie and golves back. If she grabs a different power-up, it'll still be active but not shown.

I have a clue, it may be due to changeTo variable. More tests needed. As for a new powerup just for lingerie and gloves, it's an unnecessary complexity.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby -Soloid- » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Yeah, yeah, I was Monsieur X.
Alright, here is a better view of a part of what I've done!
If you don't want to spoil you, don't click!

Peach%27s room.png
Principal Hall.png

So here it is! I've done a few things more, but I'm waiting for Ivan in order to show you something better.
I hope you'll enjoy it, it tooks hours to make it :)
My redesigning fury will be unstoppable :twisted:

-Soloid-

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:55 pm

When you exit the water in the third level two songs play over each other, and in the secret jump into the gray coin level, when you go invisible with the furry suit on it stays on. Even when the computer tells her to take off her cloths. Not fatal errors, but I thought you should know.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby coolness32 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Mario games before N64 used to have a more dungeon appearance of her castle (or none at all, as she used to be kidnapped all the times). After Peach was redrawn and got a more fairytale appearance, game developers created Peach Castle and Mario could visit it, going inside.

Now that you mention it, I don't think they show her castle at all before Mario 64.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:33 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Wrote:When you exit the water in the third level two songs play over each other, and in the secret jump into the gray coin level, when you go invisible with the furry suit on it stays on. Even when the computer tells her to take off her cloths. Not fatal errors, but I thought you should know.

Thanks for the report, I will check them all!

-Soloid- Wrote:So here it is! I've done a few things more, but I'm waiting for Ivan in order to show you something better.

If you permit me to show the demo, I'll upload it here. ;)

-Soloid- Wrote:Image

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?
So be it!

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

rere.swf [ 303.08 KiB | Viewed 3782 times ]

Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby -Soloid- » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:13 pm

If you permit me to show the demo, I'll upload it here.

Don't you want to wait so we can show something a bit more finished?
-Soloid-

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:16 pm

-Soloid- Wrote:Don't you want to wait so we can show something a bit more finished?

So be it! ;) I'll be fixing features 0.2a, 0.2b, 0.2c, 0.2d and 0.2e as discussed and areas will be improved before releasing the demo. When It's finished and approved, I will transfer it to the main game engine.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Seeing this go so well right here is very pleasing. On my end it is not going very well, I'm afraid.
I still don't have my Wii U, I'll have to wait till Monday. But that's not all, our internet provider is cutting off the internet for general repairs, also this Monday.
Normally not a problem, except that I NEED a solid internet connection to download a 1.5 GB update in order to use my Wii U at all!
So I'll have to wait till Tuesday, Monday evening if I'm lucky.

My right ear is currently clogged and there is nothing I can do about it, it seems.
And to top it all off, my LoK account randomly got logged out and I had to spend several minutes getting back in.
Murphy's law is out to get my recently, I suppose.

*Sigh*
*Siiiiiiiigh*

Sorry you had to read that. I just need to get this off my chest. I currently have no one here, I'm alone for the next 2 hours or so.
But I digress; Good to see things go well here. I hope Murphy isn't gonna get to you!
QuizmasterBos

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Its ok quiz. I went through days without internet before. Just gotta tough it out and whip out those singleplayer games and some magazines. Playboy works best.

Have fun ^_^
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Seeing this go so well right here is very pleasing. On my end it is not going very well, I'm afraid.

Calm down, everything will be okay. Feel free to get things off the chest, everyone has one, we need to toss out everything bad.
Murphy Law got me in june, also in MIM game. I was getting the 'spring jump' bug that wasnt getting away for weeks! I didnt have any clue. Suddently, the bug disappeared. :shock:
Sometimes Flash code is...alive on its own. But I discovered it layer. the right explanation was: an foreign object (a piece of 'water' shape) was pasted in the same layer as the camera object. This 'simple' act mangled the entire Peach jumping algorithm (it's like putting a single OIL drip in a wrong patient vein).

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Its ok quiz. I went through days without internet before. Just gotta tough it out and whip out those singleplayer games and some magazines. Playboy works best

XXX magazines are outdated for today standards. The magazine 'graphics' are not HD :/ Using a digital image with a flat LCD is best ;) You can also zoom in/out, and even make a horizontal flip to let yourself imagine its a new picture :mrgreen: If you use a palm/tablet, just use a loupe. Also, magazines have plenty of Ads for just few picture sets. A terrible proportion. You end up having a orgasm when looking at a cigarette brand, or a new car engine. Even a free amateur site has tons (I say TONS) of pictures, in order of gigabytes. A paid monthly subscription can be as low as $19 (the price of some magazines) and you get full HD videos and extreme quality photos (like 6000x4000). And the last things: its harder to hide a magazine, and, when its old, pictures get a yellow color (or worse).

Ok, enough talk. I have to get that 'dress' bug fixed.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Wrote:X-naut level:When you go invisible with the furry suit on it stays on. Even when the computer tells her to take off her cloths. Not fatal errors, but I thought you should know.

Cannot reproduce. When you go to X-naut level, Peach starts the level with DRESS outfit (its a requirement). Did you change the default dress to furry outfit in Character Select?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:50 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Wrote:X-naut level:When you go invisible with the furry suit on it stays on. Even when the computer tells her to take off her cloths. Not fatal errors, but I thought you should know.

Cannot reproduce. When you go to X-naut level, Peach starts the level with DRESS outfit (its a requirement). Did you change the default dress to furry outfit in Character Select?

When I start the game I set her starting suit and every power up to the furry suit, it is my favorite looking one, that could be causing the problem.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:44 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Wrote:When I start the game I set her starting suit and every power up to the furry suit, it is my favorite looking one, that could be causing the problem.

Ok got it! I will fix it soon! Thanks!
EDIT: fixed but not uploaded yet.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby rofloski » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:45 am

Would it be too much trouble to keep both playshape's models and yours? I personally prefer playshape's models, lush lips & big eyes are generally attractive features, but everyone has different tastes so the best compromise would be to keep both. I think Corta has the best looking models but I'm guessing it's too much work to make those models work with your game. You don't have to answer this since the answer is probably somewhere in this thread but I'm too lazy to look, why not have it like Blargh's MiM and include all the models?
rofloski
Newly Registered

Postby GeraldMason » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:50 am

I won't lie, that bedroom looks great. A lot better than the original.

I've never felt so mixed about a single project in a very long time. It's maddening.
GeraldMason

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects