Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.3 (nov 21/12)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
SuperDodoman12 Wrote:you should add a different dialog if peach is naked something like : toadworth: why did you came? Peach(naked): i came for sex lessons *the sex scene starts*

Soon!

Is there really a need to make Peach be so forward about it? Technically, Peach is already receiving lessons from Toadsworth; She now knows how to remove "germs" from her body ;)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:NEW SCENE: Now, let's see my first real scene, made from scratch! May not be perfect, but can be in the game right away in the Osama scene (after beating Morton and falling from the sky). Time (to make it): 3 hours non stop.
I've also remade the parasol.

PS:Her eye expressions ARE working but not in this animation. I'll trace this problem. DONE.

Well done! That looked pretty good. Aside from a few changes to the animation and text, you're good to go!
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:46 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Is there really a need to make Peach be so forward about it? Technically, Peach is already receiving lessons from Toadsworth; She now knows how to remove "germs" from her body ;)

Not at all. Peach is always embarassed at those things. She will enter Toadsworth room, and, if she's with vest and/or skirt, toadsworth will ask her to remove her clothes (removing clothes scene), with some embarassment (like making her hand hide her nice bits) . If not (she's stark naked or only with stockings), he can 'use' Peach like she is. When Peach 'undresses, she actually removes bra, vest and skirt/pants. The others were configured by the player in the beginning of the game.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well done! That looked pretty good. Aside from a few changes to the animation and text, you're good to go!

Which changes? Can you improve that? Maybe put more balloons? Well, I decided to make it simple because its a really quick scene. I'll be putting 'peach falling through the clouds' scene soon. Also, is it interesting to make Peach receive the key in her butt again? So she needs to walk to toadsworth like this? Then toadsworth removes it with his hands? (quick animation?)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Is there really a need to make Peach be so forward about it? Technically, Peach is already receiving lessons from Toadsworth; She now knows how to remove "germs" from her body ;)

Not at all. Peach is always embarassed at those things. She will enter Toadsworth room, and, if she's with vest and/or skirt, toadsworth will ask her to remove her clothes (removing clothes scene), with some embarassment (like making her hand hide her nice bits) . If not (she's stark naked or only with stockings), he can 'use' Peach like she is. When Peach 'undresses, she actually removes bra, vest and skirt/pants. The others were configured by the player in the beginning of the game.

But why did you answer "soon" on Dodoman's question? I find it a little odd, considering that TW wants to get rid of some stress from Peach, naked or not. So isn't there no need for changed dialog?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well done! That looked pretty good. Aside from a few changes to the animation and text, you're good to go!

Which changes? Can you improve that? Maybe put more balloons? Well, I decided to make it simple because its a really quick scene. I'll be putting 'peach falling through the clouds' scene soon. Also, is it interesting to make Peach receive the key in her butt again? So she needs to walk to toadsworth like this? Then toadsworth removes it with his hands? (quick animation?)

About the improvements, you can make Peach' legs look a little more like she's "accidentally" giving a footjob. Peach' pussy can also be a little closer to Osama's face, his nose must be right up her crotch.

Now, the lines someone (me?) will change a bit later on. I think the key up her ass is a nice idea. I have a fun little animation idea in mind, but that might be a little hard to make.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You can make the king say something after he tells Peach about the key (make him hold it in his hand). Then he says something like: "I'll just put it right here so you don't lose it" and the king pushes the key up her butt. Maybe Peach exclaims "Aah!" and something else and then the scene ends.

If you like the idea, I can always make some lines for it.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:03 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But why did you answer "soon" on Dodoman's question? I find it a little odd, considering that TW wants to get rid of some stress from Peach, naked or not. So isn't there no need for changed dialog?

It will be a later scene. No no I dont want to overwrite any scene. Its better to have 10 with some similarities than 2 completelly different and 'too complex' I've said 'soon' in regard to 'weeks to months'. When I say 'Medium term', it may last 6 months to 1 year. When I say 'long term', 2 or more years.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:About the improvements, you can make Peach' legs look a little more like she's "accidentally" giving a footjob. Peach' pussy can also be a little closer to Osama's face, his nose must be right up her crotch.

Yes but mmm that's just slightly changes. I will think about that later and for sure I'll remember what you said but I could not lose more time on this animation. You know, I need to do parallel things.

QuizmasterBos Wrote: I have a fun little animation idea in mind, but that might be a little hard to make.

Or maybe not. If it gives value to the game, I can strive to put it. Just see if you can bring some example pics, then PM me ;) For now, its better to just make the key appear in her little asshole, like in level 1-2. Then I can make a small scene with Toadsworth removing the key and Peach looking back and saying 'ouch! do it..tenderly!'
Thanks for the idea of the king putting the key in another balloon, I will improve it soon. If you wish, you can improve that idea.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:But why did you answer "soon" on Dodoman's question? I find it a little odd, considering that TW wants to get rid of some stress from Peach, naked or not. So isn't there no need for changed dialog?

It will be a later scene. No no I dont want to overwrite any scene. Its better to have 10 with some similarities than 2 completelly different and 'too complex' I've said 'soon' in regard to 'weeks to months'. When I say 'Medium term', it may last 6 months to 1 year. When I say 'long term', 2 or more years.

Um... how long are you planning to have this game in development, actually?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:About the improvements, you can make Peach' legs look a little more like she's "accidentally" giving a footjob. Peach' pussy can also be a little closer to Osama's face, his nose must be right up her crotch.

Yes but mmm that's just slightly changes. I will think about that laterand for sure I'll remember what you said but I could not lose more time on this animation. You know, I need to do parallel things.

Yeah, it was quite some time ago that you said you needed to put in more levels, but you got sidetracked.
Just finish World 2 first, or at least some stages.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote: I have a fun little animation idea in mind, but that might be a little hard to make.

Or maybe not. If it gives value to the game, I can strive to put it. Just see if you can bring some example pics, then PM me ;) For now, its better to just make the key appear in her little asshole, like in level 1-2. Then I can make a small scene with Toadsworth removing the key and Peach looking back and saying 'ouch! do it..tenderly!'
Thanks for the idea of the king putting the key in another balloon, I will improve it soon. If you wish, you can improve that idea.

Maybe not as in hard to make, or as in putting it in or not (no pun intended)?
Wow, finding examples on stuffing a butt with a key? I'll try, but I can't promise anything.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:57 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Um... how long are you planning to have this game in development, actually?

I would like to work on it until getting really tired/bored of it. I hope this happens after I make all the levels, because after this, it will be easier to populate the game with more scenes and RPG puzzles. I could not give an end date, but as I like to program in AS2 too (even if AS3 becomes a lot better in the future, or HTML5), I may work on MIM AE until 2014 or 2015. Its still possible to work until 2020 (in a parallel work, low priority). I like the slower pace of this game, because tons of ideas flourish, and I can implement them right away in a more focused state, while optimizing it more and more. So its even possible to have a better 5mb (or less) SWF with more levels and features.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, it was quite some time ago that you said you needed to put in more levels, but you got sidetracked. Just finish World 2 first, or at least some stages.

That's it, my boy! level 2-3 (maybe with Peach entering a pyramid, like SMB2) and 2-4 (second grey castle of the game).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Maybe not as in hard to make, or as in putting it in or not (no pun intended)? Wow, finding examples on stuffing a butt with a key? I'll try, but I can't promise anything.

Haha, actually I meant Peach expressions. Maybe she just bends while in backside pose (like squatting) or side facing, while looking back with squint eyes and mouth open. 'Im...Im ready'. Then Osama puts it in...' The same with Toadsworth removing the key. But I would like to make only that animation with Toadsworth, because it will be harder for me to create more animations of 'Osama standing up' then 'Peach standing up'. I think it will be clear if I just put a key to Osama hand and a new ballon like 'Please, Princess, get in position for me to stuck this key in a safe place'. So Peach screams and the screen goes white. Then she goes to the worldmap with a warning text 'Give the key to Toadsworth'.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Maybe not as in hard to make, or as in putting it in or not (no pun intended)? Wow, finding examples on stuffing a butt with a key? I'll try, but I can't promise anything.

Haha, actually I meant Peach expressions. Maybe she just bends backside mode (like squatting) or side facing, while looking back with squint eyes and mouth open. 'Im...Im ready'. Then Osama puts it in...' The same with Toadsworth. But I would like to make only that animation with Toadsworth, because it will be harder for me to create more animations of 'Osama standing up' then 'Peach standing up'. I think it will be clear if I just put a key to Osama hand and a new ballon like 'Please, Princess, get in position for me to stuck this key in a safe place'. So Peach screams and the screen goes white. Then she goes to the worldmap with a warning text 'Give the key to Toadsworth'.

I'm trying to diminish amounts of text as much as possible, so I prefer Osama just jamming the key in "there" than asking Peach. I think people will also like it better that way. Peach is being raped, or assaulted by everything in this game, including Osama (chalk it up to the Kamek Curse).

Tried looking for pictures, but this is impossible to find, so let me try and describe it for you.

You take Osama and Peach lying on the ground like you have now. Osama makes his right arm appear, showing a key. He puts his left hand on her butt and moves his right arm to her asshole (with the key-part down) and pushes it in.
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm trying to diminish amounts of text as much as possible, so I prefer Osama just jamming the key in "there" than asking Peach. I think people will also like it better that way. Peach is being raped, or assaulted by everything in this game, including Osama (chalk it up to the Kamek Curse).

That perverted Kamek! :twisted:
So, jamming the key = making Osama put in her ass? Maybe make Peach 'roll around herself' while still above him, after he orders it? I really want to make it simple, so I can finish it and put in version 1.8.4.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm trying to diminish amounts of text as much as possible, so I prefer Osama just jamming the key in "there" than asking Peach. I think people will also like it better that way. Peach is being raped, or assaulted by everything in this game, including Osama (chalk it up to the Kamek Curse).

That perverted Kamek! :twisted:
So, jamming the key = making Osama put in her ass? Maybe make Peach 'roll around herself' while still above him, after he orders it? I really want to make it simple, so I can finish it and put in version 1.8.4.

I edited my post above. Please read.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 pm

i would prefer that osama takes peach´s pussy instead of ass cause the ass is dirty of, you know..... popo im trying to say that i dont like anal sex :mrgreen:
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:i would prefer that osama takes peach´s pussy instead of ass cause the ass is dirty of, you know..... popo im trying to say that i dont like anal sex :mrgreen:

I wouldn't take anyone up the ass either, but a lot of people do like anal. There are already various anal scenes in the game and the key would get "dirty" either way.
And of course there will be nothing on the key and no mentioning of dirt anywhere in the game.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:12 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:i would prefer that osama takes peach´s pussy instead of ass cause the ass is dirty of, you know..... popo im trying to say that i dont like anal sex :mrgreen:

In this game, Peach ass is a heaven (like the pic of the last page, showing a space filled with stars). She doesnt poo (I've removed 'peach shitting' as a possible add on in the far future). Now its removed forever. Even if, say, 100 people wants poo (whatever bizarre reasons or personal preferences area), that doesnt explain the amount of work needed (even if 'poo' is, actually, chocolate -> mushroom kingdom is full of magical things anyway). Whatever, Pee is enough (it's 'too much' to see already). And it will a clean pee (she isnt dirty). As for anal sex and such, I dont see it as dirty, provided the lady cleans the area (this is NOT what happens in a game, as ladies there doesnt have a dirty gut).

Also, her ass should be used to maintain her virginity. And let's remember that her ass is a lot elastic by nature. It's a feature of her (a royal 'defect' the toads already know, and she is embarassed because of that).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You take Osama and Peach lying on the ground like you have now. Osama makes his right arm appear, showing a key. He puts his left hand on her butt and moves his right arm to her asshole (with the key-part down) and pushes it in.

Ok, nice one! So the script will be like this:

'The king says something after he tells Peach about the key (make him hold it in his hand). Then he says something like: "I'll just put it right here so you don't lose it" and the king pushes the key up her butt. Osama makes his right arm appear, showing a key. He puts his left hand on her butt and moves his right arm to her asshole (with the key-part down) and pushes it in. Maybe Peach exclaims "Aah!" and something else and then the scene ends.'
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You take Osama and Peach lying on the ground like you have now. Osama makes his right arm appear, showing a key. He puts his left hand on her butt and moves his right arm to her asshole (with the key-part down) and pushes it in.

Ok, nice one! So the script will be like this:

'The king say something after he tells Peach about the key (make him hold it in his hand). Then he says something like: "I'll just put it right here so you don't lose it" and the king pushes the key up her butt. Osama makes his right arm appear, showing a key. He puts his left hand on her butt and moves his right arm to her asshole (with the key-part down) and pushes it in. Maybe Peach exclaims "Aah!" and something else and then the scene ends.'

Yes. To make things a bit more clear, when I say: "make his right arm appear", I mean that his arm appears from behind his body.
He's currently lying down and Peach is making his arm invisible, so when he raises it, the player can see it.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:04 pm

but there will be more scenes of osama isn´t it? and there will be one that peach uses her pussy to get the key (only if she is a slut)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:but there will be more scenes of osama isn´t it? and there will be one that peach uses her pussy to get the key (only if she is a slut)

She can use her pussy and still be virgin. But there will be cases she may lose her virginity (the player will know about this). The exception: enemies. Enemy scenes will have non penetration until 4 or 5th scene. The player will not know if peach will lose the virginity in a given scene, because he wants to write down enemy scenes first, to try to avoid it. As for the slut behavior (when she fucks more than, say 40 enemies), it should be nice to change her face characterics (she will be with the 'kiss' mouth all the time) so that's why I want to return the former mouth (a bit sad one) to be used when she's not a slut. And yes, if she's a slut, other scenes can be triggered. But again, this is a medium to long term because I need to make:

1) more levels
2) make more toadsworth and toad scenes (generic ones)
3) make more enemy sex scenes
4) put Larry with some sex scenes as a World2 boss, incluing a new airship level there (like SMB3). It will have a 'monty mole' inside the cabins to fuck peach too (just like SMB3). Those who appear and throws a kind of brown bone.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:19 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:but there will be more scenes of osama isn´t it? and there will be one that peach uses her pussy to get the key (only if she is a slut)

Oh, I might be speaking out of line here, but adding different scenes for a embarrassed and slut Peach would make the game a lot more complex.
Ivan is likely going to use two sets of lines for Peach, one for slut and one for embarrassed. But aside from the ending, I don't think there will be any more different scenes.
But I could be wrong.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:28 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Aside from the ending, I don't think there will be any more different scenes. But I could be wrong.

I would like to make four new endings (aside of the already three):
1) Super Paper Mario from N64 (but I need to play the game first, to get inspiration)
2) Super Mario 3d (N64) ending - those with cake, but this time, Mario says 'I want to fuck you now!' She becomes embarassed, drops the cake in the outside lounge of the castle, and they fuck each other while the others watch.
3) Paper Mario 2 ending
4) Super Mario World ending.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Aside from the ending, I don't think there will be any more different scenes. But I could be wrong.

I would like to make four new endings (aside of the already three):

Okay..? How are you going to do that! Remember how I told you that with the Virgin Key you only need to make two endings, but it would actually be 3?! It was going to make stuff easier for you and now you suddenly got the idea to add more?!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:1) Super Paper Mario from N64 (but I need to play the game first, to get inspiration)

:ugeek: Super Paper Mario is for the Wii, not the N64.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:2) Super Mario 3d (N64) ending - those with cake, but this time, Mario says 'I want to fuck you now!' She becomes embarassed, drops the cake in the outside lounge of the castle, and they fuck each other while the others watch.

Funny, but how are you going to mix this with the current endings?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:3) Paper Mario 2 ending

Ummm... NO?!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:4) Super Mario World ending.

Normal ending I guess?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:47 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Okay..? How are you going to do that! Remember how I told you that with the Virgin Key you only need to make two endings, but it would actually be 3?! It was going to make stuff easier for you and now you suddenly got the idea to add more?!

They will be just caveats, its 'how the real endings were'. Not the MAIN MIM ending. Calm down : )

mario peril.png
mario peril.png (32.93 KiB) Viewed 39342 times

QuizmasterBos Wrote: :ugeek: Super Paper Mario is for the Wii, not the N64.

So, Paper Mario 1. I dont have a WII (yet). I dont want to check the ending first (of course not. This will spoil the game). I want to play it from the beginning, to get the feeling of the game, in order to put it on MIM retaining the magic.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Funny, but how are you going to mix this with the current endings?

Again, the Mario endings from playshapes is not supposed to be the MIM endings, but to show the player the 'real expected endings' for those games. ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ummm... NO?!

You will like it, trust me.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:4) Super Mario World ending. Normal ending I guess?

Again, the Mario endings from... :geek:
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:03 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Okay..? How are you going to do that! Remember how I told you that with the Virgin Key you only need to make two endings, but it would actually be 3?! It was going to make stuff easier for you and now you suddenly got the idea to add more?!

They will be just caveats, its 'how the real endings were'. Not the MAIN MIM ending. Calm down : )

I thought you were going to rework the "real" endings into scenes for the game. I'm calming down a bit, but I just can't believe you keep saddling up more work.
One day, something will break if you keep going like this.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote: :ugeek: Super Paper Mario is for the Wii, not the N64.

So, Paper Mario 1. I dont have a WII (yet). I dont want to check the ending first (of course not. This will spoil the game). I want to play it from the beginning, to get the feeling of the game, in order to put it on MIM retaining the magic.

You know you can play all three PM games on a Wii, right?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Funny, but how are you going to mix this with the current endings?

Again, the Mario endings from playshapes is not supposed to be the MIM endings, but to show the player the 'real expected endings' for those games. ;)

So, are these going to be just extras then? I think that might be the best, some extra stuff for beating the game. It's like "here you go, for beating the game you get to see what you wanted the original Mario games to be ;)" That's kinda cool if you'll keep it like that, except...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ummm... NO?!

You will like it, trust me.

... I haven't actually beaten PMTTYD again yet and it's been too long since I beat it last, but I am pretty sure this doesn't lend itself very well to a pornographic ending.
Now, I know this game isn't going to be 50% PMTTYD, but it sure feels like it!
QuizmasterBos

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects