Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX)

Postby Destrocto » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Fourth Blooper loop isn't fixed. While in Sling bikini for Frog Costume and what I can guess is max cum level, She gets stuck in the 2 bloopers fucking her loop. However she no longer constantly fills up the horny bar forever. Just the proper amount.
Destrocto

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:46 pm

FMC Wrote:Uh.... I don't know how I got this to happen, but none of the text balloons are popping up.
The only thing I can think of that I did was repeatedly pressing space before getting to Toadworth's scene, and doing while his scene was going on.
If it's not that, perhaps it's the cache? Which would mean it's nothing wrong with your game.
And some of the glitches aren't fixed, like the Bloopers locking up the game, or being able to use S and DOWN instead of END.
Did you post the update?

Yes, its working okay here. I've tested right now on the first page. You can see its a updated version when you press ESC to see a new peach body in the screen.
The problem with Bloopers locking up the game or using S or Down aren't reproduced here anymore, as I've updated those days before. There were annoying bugs. Try to execute SWF in another browser, please.

Destrocto Wrote:Fourth Blooper loop isn't fixed. While in Sling bikini for Frog Costume and what I can guess is max cum level, She gets stuck in the 2 bloopers fucking her loop. However she no longer constantly fills up the horny bar forever. Just the proper amount.

Checking that right now. EDIT: found it. Fixing it.
EDIT: fixed (so far, no errors with blooper scenes around here).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:00 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:How about making some lesbian encounters in the near future? I'd like to see some Peach/Daisy/Rosalina action.
Also, is there any plans for an underground level?

Sorry about the delay. Lesbian encounters will need a couple of self animations like Rosalina and Daisy (they must be alive), then some action. I plan doing this after we have at least 2 new levels.

Yes, underground level will be done, a la Mario1 (in level 2), a la Mario2 (in the first level, when a kind of blue purple enemy appears in) and a la Mario3 (underground pipe zones!)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby FMC » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 am

PS: I think the Purple-blue enemies are Ninjis, if I'm thinking of the same thing -- the jumpy guys -- and if you cared about proper Mario terminology.
FMC

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:57 pm

FMC Wrote:PS: I think the Purple-blue enemies are Ninjis, if I'm thinking of the same thing -- the jumpy guys -- and if you cared about proper Mario terminology.

Sure I do care ;) I'm a former Mario1,2,3 gamer, in those golden eras of Nintendo. My mom wanted to destroy the videogame with spoons and throw the ashes of the joysticks to Ganges river because of some endless nights :D I've put its name in my list of TO-DOs. This is a Fangame (like a FanArt), after all. Mario creatures aren't small in number, so I may not memorize all the names. Thanks a bunch! ;)

Version 1.12:

- peach lactates a bit (some milk goes out) while in lactate mode, and she can milk even more if breasts are bigger.
- fixed frog and racoon icon in pause menu
- fixed a little bug in the toadette ballons
- peach body in pause screen now respects changes in powerup clothes and chars
- fixed the problem with burn mushroom (brown one) - now it accepts custom costumes
- Peach face with actual horny state between levels (inter level screen) - now working.
- added 'go back to game' menu in character select (while in the level, not before playing), and a better 'NEW GAME' button mechanism.
- peach can now start the game with the selected boob size and character type, right in the beginning.

Version 1.13a - SWF in page 1:

- finally, frog animation outside water (Peach will be squatting)

Next updates (priority 1) to be released

- new enemy: fish by luftmallow (only the animation of him). He's alive, and peach will get hurt if in contact. No sex scenes yet
- bonus area in underwater level
- fix collision in abyss
- text bubbles in blooper scenes
- pressing jump while falling will decrease descend speed (tanooki suit).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Blargh » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm

After going through the underwater area, I had a couple of bugs. I don't know if it's intentional or not to have the frog crouch when in the middle of the water.
mimae frog bug.png
mimae frog bug.png (97.88 KiB) Viewed 2892 times

I also had a problem right after getting the Frog suit where it wouldn't let me go left or right, just up and down. After touching ground, I could move around again, though. The swimming animation itself looks good. ^_^

In non-frog-related stuff, I'd recommend shortening the animation for jumping. The lead-up is too long for precision jumping. >_>
"Is that seriously the end of that story?"
Blargh

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Blargh! Thanks a bunch, man! : )

I'll check the left-right problem with her frog suit.
Also, I'll fix her arms. Its a bit lower :/

I just didnt understand the shortening advice clearly. You say, removing 1 or 2 animations of her jumping? Here, I could jump flawlessly between several platforms almost instantly with no lag due to animation.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:29 pm

The new updates great! But there's one problem. After completing the first level, I'm unable to move on to the 2nd level. I'm just staring at the castle waiting to move on.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Biles » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:55 pm

You know, it makes me wonder if we should give Peach the ability to crouch at all.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Biles Wrote:You know, it makes me wonder if we should give Peach the ability to crouch at all.

Everything is possible to do in games, if we are ready for it ;). Its a plan to let her crouch as well. The problem is that crouching will be like action games: Yet Another Alternative Key (YAAK). Using 'down' to crouch will create tons of problems and conflicts, because , in flash, when you have the same key for other actions, you need to check if a given movie clip is here and there, and if you have tons of them, you have to check tons of them. Example: using DOWN to repeat the sex scene (do-over). In current Blargh implementation, if the enemies are too near to each other, pressing down to do-over a given enemy will not avoid another enemy to start a new sex scene, breaking the code and letting Peach masturbate while sex. That can be catastrophic to the game engine without proper code. You say 'its easy, just check if others are touching Peach', but the problem is that you need to let it explicit for flash, checking a given fixer number of instances, like 'enemy1', 'enemy2',....'enemy12'. Is all of them touching Peach? No? Okay, so it will work in that level. But how about a level with 13 enemies (like 7 goombas and 6 koopas)? It must be included in this checking (now 13 checks). Whoops, I need 20 enemies in a bonus area... damn, have to put those names too. This can let the game slower, and how about a level that needs only 2? Too bad, it will check for those 20, even if non existant.

Of course, it may have another alternative, but I didnt found any so far :/

Using Yet Another Alternative Key, everything above became just a fairytale. Also, Peach can , say, masturbate and immediatelly crouch, then have sex with one enemy, then the other just after the former, and then masturbate again without any conflict. This way, even 1000 enemies are possible.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:57 pm

EDIT: updated SWF with fixed bugs (as far as I've tested) in PAGE1 http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2265
(I hope all is clean now)

(EDIT!!)
Version 1.13c:
1) Frog animation outside water or if she's touching the ground underwater (Peach will be squatting).
2) Fix to Peach's arm while stopped in the ground, with Frog power.
3) Better Peach Jumping animation (like Mario), with 'punching hands up'.
4) Ceiling collisions in missed areas in Watery Level (level2)
5) Solved a conflict that let Peach stuck in doors
6) Bonus area in water level (but waiting for a fish enemy to be put into).
7) Tip system added.
8) You can earn some points cleaning her juices (like in the bath or checkpoints) or cumming while in masturbation scene.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DoggieDog52 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:11 am

I actually ran into a glitch where I can't seem to continue to the second level. I enter the room and she disappears, but...then nothing. You can masturbate too, like I can hear here and see the bar going up, but you can't go onto the next level.

As far as YAAK, why not use the trusty 'z' 'x' and 'c' letters, or 'q' and 'e' for some other keys? As you know this is quite the hot game so some people are going to be playing it left handed ;) . For interactions like redoing animations, masturbating and lactating, those could easily be mapped to those keys so they're close at hand. "End" is kind of...all the way over there. I either have to reach or...-gasp- use my other hand! The horror!

I personally think it'd be great for jump to be mapped to "z" as I could see myself using that a little bit easier using left handed controls as well. Those are my thoughts anyway. I hope you figure out how you want to handle that in the future.
DoggieDog52

Postby Lex_Liven » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:22 am

I confirm, cannot goto level 2.
Cache was cleaned, saves were deleted.
I'm not sure my english is good, I'm russian. So I'll be please if you will correct me ;) Thank you for understanding.
Lex_Liven

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:24 am

DoggieDog52 Wrote:I actually ran into a glitch where I can't seem to continue to the second level

Whopss! I knew, BUGBUGBUG got me again :evil: (remembering ToeJam & Earl).
This time, a really rare and very annoying bug. I'll update it, thanks a lot! I made a lot of tests, but I didn't imagine the end of level could have a problem as I didn't touched it. God knows... Anyway, fixed in page 1 ;)

DoggieDog52 Wrote:As far as YAAK, why not use the trusty 'z' 'x' and 'c' letters, or 'q' and 'e' for some other keys?

But how about the people who likes WASD? Anyway, nice point. I'll see what can be done.

What do people think about this new config? The dark green key ('-') in the end of the keyboard could be used to make Peach lose a life.
But jump key would be changed to 'C and PAGE DOWN' (like Mario games), also to accomodate left hand people (or those who prefer WASD).
Lactating will be kept SHIFT. Re-DO sex scene, 'X and END'. 'Z' and 'DELETE' could be used for fire balls (using Fire Peach).
ZOOM would be moved to INSERT. No, I dont plan using right controls (and numpad) because there are notebooks, netbooks and MACs that dont have these keys.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:08 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby IrrelevantComment » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Why not make + and - zoom in/out?

Also a two handed layout probably isn't a good idea - people need a fapping hand.

And bear in mind that on many laptops, page down/up/end/home are in a vertical line, making them horrible to use (unless you hold it like a guitar lol)
http://www.powertoolbattery.co.uk/images/Aspir1400.jpg

Why not just make W/Up jump, then only jump if there isn't a ladder behind them. My layouts would be:

WASD or Arrows - Move /jump
+/- - Zoom
Shift - Lactate
Ctrl - Fireballs
Space - interact/progress scene
IrrelevantComment

Postby DoggieDog52 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:But how about the people who likes WASD? Anyway, nice point. I'll see what can be done.

What do people think about this new config? The dark green key ('-') in the end of the keyboard could be used to make Peach lose a life.
But jump key would be changed to 'C and PAGE DOWN' (like Mario games), also to accomodate left hand people (or those who prefer WASD).
Lactating will be kept SHIFT. Re-DO sex scene, 'X and END'. 'Z' and 'DELETE' could be used for fire balls (using Fire Peach).
ZOOM would be moved to INSERT.

Actually, I was thinking about the people who like WASD for their controls. Jump, for example, would go great at "z" instead of "c" because you can reach that with your pinky without letting go of the other controls. If you move it to "c", the person has to let go of "right", which could be a bit troublesome for good platforming. I think I like the rest of your control styles if you just switched up "jump" and "fireballs". Also "insert" is pretty far away for WASD players, how about "q" or "e"?

On a side note, what did you have in mind for fireballs? 'Cuz I don't know about you but if I can fuck my opponent instead of beating it I'll probably just do that ;)
DoggieDog52

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:53 pm

IrrelevantComment Wrote:Why not make + and - zoom in/out?

If browsers dont conflict (as Explorer throws HELP screen if 'F1') It can be! But which key are we using to make Peach lose a life? I think about '-' because its a far key for that (in most keyboards).

IrrelevantComment Wrote:Also a two handed layout probably isn't a good idea - people need a fapping hand.

And how about left handed people? They prefer the other hand. The two configs are for both people.

IrrelevantComment Wrote:And bear in mind that on many laptops, page down/up/end/home are in a vertical line, making them horrible to use

Yes, you're right. But END and PAGE DOWN are still next to the other. I also can maintain CONTROL button for jumping (so, three keys for jumping: left control, z (or c) and right control), so the user can change between 'classic emulator controls' or 'modern keyboard'. In the future (third ou forth priority ring), I plan adding the option to change keys in the game.

IrrelevantComment Wrote:Why not just make W/Up jump, then only jump if there isn't a ladder behind them. My layouts would be:

I would like, too, but there are limitations (as already discussed here). I must make code to:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

- check for doors behind Peach
- check for ladders behind Peach
- check for vines behind Peach
- check if underwater (Peach will no more go UP using UP, or will not be able to jump anywhere underwater, even in the ground)
- no more backside modes using UP
- check for upside-down pipes (impossible to do) as peach will jump using UP and the upside-down pipe will suck her at the same time without the player wanting it.

The problem is not only with those checking codes. Flash doesnt like using 'onClipEvent' checking code in every vine, for example. When you put code inside a vine like 'if collision, dont jump, else, able to jump', this ELSE will interfere with other vines. In the second vine Peach touches, the first will say in a far distance 'HEY, you are not touching me, so you are able to jump everytime!' I can add code to check for those two in a level (every onClipEvent must check for both this time), but if we need three vines? four? 20 vines?

And there are other problems: even fixing the vine problem for UP, if Peach climbs a vine, she should be able to jump, like Mario. So she can left the vine to go to another, for example. Using UP, you will not be able to jump between vines because vine will not allow jumping.

Classic Mario games uses a different key for jumping anyway.

DoggieDog52 Wrote:Jump, for example, would go great at "z" instead of "c" because you can reach that with your pinky without letting go of the other controls. ... Also "insert" is pretty far away for WASD players, how about "q" or "e"?

Yes, could be 'z' for jump. No problem. As for Q and E, I've thought the user can press them by mistake, but if so, joyticks would not be designed with so close buttons anyway ;) So I'll think about that (like using W for zoom). Q is already used to change quality.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to tell you that I've finally finished making my rendition of Peach swimming. However, I had some serious trouble trying to animate her legs. As a result I had to use the bone animation tool to pull it off. On top of that, I had to borrow a hand from another flash because I needed an open palm facing outwards. So for the time being the flash file I've attached is only available for those with CS5 or higher. Ivanaedler, maybe you can find a way to "classic tweenize" the bone animations? Right now it can only convert to frame by frame. Also attached are some sound effects I believe really needs to be implemented to replace only the ones that I so far encountered to have sound like they've been cut off prematurely.

Note:
This animation you see here is for when Peach is actually swimming, but not ideally suited for when she drifts downward, or stays floating in an idling position.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

PeachSwim.swf [ 17.42 KiB | Viewed 2617 times ]

PeachSwim(CS5).fla
(94.9 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
MiM-sfx(CS4).fla
(100 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby freakyfurry » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:30 pm

shes swimming kind of fast isn't she?
freakyfurry

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Biles Wrote:Hey guys, I wanted to tell you that I've finally finished making my rendition of Peach swimming

Wow, very nice! :shock:
However, hmm, maybe her neck is a bit taller, and her breasts are not moving at all.
For about the tweening, I use the classic tweening inside flash itself, so it might be improved. But as the hand changes (replaced part), it's almost impossible to tweenize this change without the hand translating and moving in a magical way :/. The hand parts need frame-by-frame animation.
Also, I just need to redraw every hand depending on the costume (like a glove while using peach dress). No hard to do.

Tell me if it can be improved, and depending on the result, I will include her. Nice job! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects