Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.8 (nov 03/12)

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm

I feel stupid lol forgot we can edit from former posts!

Heres you Fla!

Be gentle.
Attachments
Dbones.fla
(175.87 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
Last edited by AsianP3rsuas10n on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Finished all new Fire Dress parts!

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Try not to post! That way, I can edit this when I get back to my computer!

Ok, agreed! (remember you can edit former posts).

FradUck Wrote:game is great, well done and keep it up! :D

Thanks! Let's try, let's try!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 pm

You know, the buttons in the character select screen didn't work for as long as I can remember.
What's more to add is that the gloves button won't recycle. Once you've gone black, you can't change back ;)!

Surprisingly, although the Peach outfit won't change if you set it to something else, the glove still works. But only on Fire Peach for some reason.

And speaking of Fire Peach, that dress is coming along nicely. It looks quite a bit more detailed than the normal Peach dress though. Will that affect gamespeed?

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:For everyone besides Ivan
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Can someone tell me if my art sucks? I mean it. I know there are those people that know something is bad but wont say it. COME OUT and tell me!! :lol: :lol: no really it will help me improve.

*whisper* To tell you guys the truth, I think Ivan is too nice and wont reject my artwork smh

I guess that means me too. Well, what can I say? In order to form my opinion about your artskills, I need to see some more from you. I don't know what it is, but even with the various pieces of art you posted, I still can't tell you what exactly can be improved. I'll take a closer look later on for you.
QuizmasterBos

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Ivan, you got any advice on wooden items? It seems pretty much most of the furniture you want me to make is wooden and I really dont know how to make the detail without completely destroying my shapes hahah

EDIT
RED: Have you thought of adding color to the inside instead of black? Doesnt look right with the color scheme. Maybe a shiny blue inside? Sorta like a circle in Mario Party? and then it could turn black after they have beaten it.

Yellow: Have you thought about redoing the face to match what color peach is? Or better yet redoing that face up there all together? I do love the new Peach face btw. Looks really sexy.

BLAH.png

On another note, on the roof of the castle, when you climb in the window, to get out you should make it an action button instead of the up arrow because while climbing the ladder, I held it for too long and went in then right out the window again.

Also, I dont know if this has been mentioned or it's just me but I pressed load, and hit the first button (Without even saving first lol) and it crashed my flash player. Says something about aborting a script because blah blah blah.

Thats all from me.

EDIT AGAIN
Uhm...two peaches? I was talkin to the toads and I took too long to answer so they kept spawning and then when I exited the dialogue well I got two of myself. I had more pictures but I kept press Print Screen so I lost all of them hahahah

UM....png
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You know, the buttons in the character select screen didn't work for as long as I can remember.

They in fact work, but will only be applied when Peach takes a new powerup in the level arena. But those bugs regarding gloves will be fixed as soon as I include the new dresses.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And speaking of Fire Peach, that dress is coming along nicely. It looks quite a bit more detailed than the normal Peach dress though. Will that affect gamespeed?

You bet! Less CPU usage, actually, because, as you've seen above, it went from 1150 curves to 290. For the side/backside dress, 170 and 60 respectivelly.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Ivan, you got any advice on wooden items? It seems pretty much most of the furniture you want me to make is wooden and I really dont know how to make the detail without completely destroying my shapes hahah

You can skip those, or create only the oulines, then I can improve. If you want to make wood, I suggest you use three colors (light, dark and dark BROWN), then put each color in its own layer (in this case, 3). Then you create some shapes in , say, dark brown, then change the layer and create another in light brown...then put some details like lines or small circles in the center using the darkest brown, in another layer...and keep mixing them (BUT DONT MIX the layers, neither UNITE them). You then can copy/paste each one, in order to create more areas, say, a column/row of tiles/shapes.

An example:

wood example.jpg
wood example.jpg (10.61 KiB) Viewed 7565 times

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:RED: Have you thought of adding color to the inside instead of black? Doesnt look right with the color scheme. Maybe a shiny blue inside? Sorta like a circle in Mario Party? and then it could turn black after they have beaten it.

Do you have a reference image? I dont find a 'level exit mario party' or 'hole mario party', even on google.
FOUND IT. You say like this? As for black, you say the entire circle being black? How about gradients of grey?

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Yellow: Have you thought about redoing the face to match what color peach is? Or better yet redoing that face up there all together? I do love the new Peach face btw.

I can talk to Dirty Monkey (he did it). If he can't do that, I can use normal Peach figures already in the game, then it will appear nore natural. As for those blue eyes on Peach Frontside, I forgot to add Fire Peach eyes. These bugs/features will all be included on version 1.8.1

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:On another note, on the roof of the castle, when you climb in the window, to get out you should make it an action button instead of the up arrow because while climbing the ladder, I held it for too long and went in then right out the window again.

Hmm I can think about this. But the button should be 'USE/ATTACK' button (X or J). But its a really low priority. Anyway, its more easy for the player to press UP in some situations. E.g. in x-naut levels, Peach press UP to interact with objects and talk with the computer. Just dont keep pressing UP when you warp to another place. However , I can create a way to ignore action if you keep UP pressed.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Also, I dont know if this has been mentioned or it's just me but I pressed load, and hit the first button (Without even saving first lol) and it crashed my flash player. Says something about aborting a script because blah blah blah.

You had an old save game. When no save games are present, it shows 'EMPTY' text right of it.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Uhm...two peaches? I was talkin to the toads and I took too long to answer so they kept spawning and then when I exited the dialogue well I got two of myself. I had more pictures but I kept press Print Screen so I lost all of them hahahah

I will fix them later.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Like this
This is from the New Super Mario Bros Wii. Actually in the picture, Blue means already finished while red meant new.

mushroom-house-new-super-mario-bros-wii-world-map.jpg
mushroom-house-new-super-mario-bros-wii-world-map.jpg (197.24 KiB) Viewed 7570 times

I'll stick with the outline >_> seems too complicated for my artistic skills.

As for the action button, I actually meant like the little square-ish circle button you click on to talk to people. You can just add that. No need to implement another button.

It's impossible for me to have an old game save, I havent played since you added the save option.
I dont think it said empty. World 1 was the only thing able to be clicked on.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 pm

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Like this
This is from the New Super Mario Bros Wii. Actually in the picture, Blue means already finished while red meant new.
I'll stick with the outline >_> seems too complicated for my artistic skills.

Did you read my post above again? Sorry I was updating it. I've included a image from Mario Party, and an example of how to make wood.
Yes I can change the colors, so shines of RED = not bean, shines of BLUE = beaten. Shines of GREY/BLACK - castle level.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:As for the action button, I actually meant like the little square-ish circle button you click on to talk to people. You can just add that. No need to implement another button.

Hmm ok I will think about this.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:It's impossible for me to have an old game save, I havent played since you added the save option.
I dont think it said empty. World 1 was the only thing able to be clicked on.

After you clean your flash cache, old saves (even from months ago) that gets cluttered on the hard disk gets vanished.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Nah I couldnt read it again because I was in the middle of typing mine hahah. But yea that's what I mean.

The outline thing was meant for the wooden objects. I could probably recreate those lights though, definitely. You want glass bottles, kitchen utensils, etc too?
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:36 pm

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:You want glass bottles, kitchen utensils, etc too?

Yes! I will be doing this store house next to the destroyed castle (it will be animated -> 'booom', then the market area will be shown).

As for the save game, even if MIM AE did not have it in the past, a hidden save file were still being saved to the disk.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:08 pm

You might remember that a little while ago you asked me which bricks needed to be placed higher in order to accomodate to the new system.
I went and played the first two stages and here is what I found.

Now, the game doesn't use a few brick heights (like SMW does for instance), but instead you can place blocks several pixels higher if you want to.
That's why I tried to find the minimum and maximum heights at which you can place bricks and still have the powerups accesible.

Here is a comparison between the two. The left is obviously the lowest height and the right is... well, you get the idea.

I based my opinion on two factors: Accessibility to powerups and dodgability of enemies (since if the "ceiling" is too low, you'll hit the enemy anyway)
The optimal brick height seems to be somewhere in between these two heights.

A few locations where the brick height can be increased:
Level 1-1
(Peach fucking the goomba is a direct result from the low ceiling)

At the beginning it's best to remove a brick (Above Peach's head, to the left of the two blocks there). It's already gone in the picture so you can see what it should look like.

Level 2-1

Level 1-8

QuizmasterBos

Postby Darthan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:13 pm

A few questions and a bug I found:

First the bug:
In the first level if you try to enter the toad house and come into contact with the goomba in front of it at the same time the sound keeps playing as if Peach was fucking the goomba but you go inside the toad house and can do nothing but move left and right. If you press space to "continue" the scene it will start working correctly after a few presses.

Now the questions:
First, is there something wrong with the gallery? I cannot seem to unlock anything even though I have met the requirement to unlock thing. Possible bug?
Second, Maybe I am just blind but I cannot seem to find the coin for the X-naut level. It is still in the game right?
Darthan

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Darthan Wrote:A few questions and a bug I found:

First the bug:
In the first level if you try to enter the toad house and come into contact with the goomba in front of it at the same time the sound keeps playing as if Peach was fucking the goomba but you go inside the toad house and can do nothing but move left and right. If you press space to "continue" the scene it will start working correctly after a few presses.

Now the questions:
First, is there something wrong with the gallery? I cannot seem to unlock anything even though I have met the requirement to unlock thing. Possible bug?
Second, Maybe I am just blind but I cannot seem to find the coin for the X-naut level. It is still in the game right?

The X-naut coin is

hidden in level 7. Try exploring higher.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Darthan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:43 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The X-naut coin is

That is what I thought but couldn't seem to get up there. Guess I will try some more and see what I can manage.

Ivan, I was thinking about what you where saying earlier about Luigi telling Peach dirty stories and I had an Idea. Instead of having Luigi tell Peach the story and have her imagine it, why not make them "hidden" levels? What I mean is that you can find Luigi hidden in certain levels and when you find him he starts "telling" Peach a story, in the traditional Luigi gibberish and hand gestures, Peach starts playing with herself and closes her eyes, the screen fades out as if entering a level, and you play a level as either Daisy or Rosalina, depending on who the story is about, and at the end of the level find Luigi, Mario, or both, and have a sex scene. After is is done the scene switches back to Peach as she snaps back to reality when she reaches orgasm. These levels would of course have no effect on the killed/laid count since they are just Peach's dreams of the stories Luigi tells her. This would be an excellent way to add Daisy and Rosalina into the game as playable characters without actually having to figure out how to redo any of the levels so that things don't turn out weird.
Darthan

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Darthan Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:The X-naut coin is

That is what I thought but couldn't seem to get up there. Guess I will try some more and see what I can manage.

You can climb something.

Darthan Wrote:Ivan, I was thinking about what you where saying earlier about Luigi telling Peach dirty stories and I had an Idea. Instead of having Luigi tell Peach the story and have her imagine it, why not make them "hidden" levels? What I mean is that you can find Luigi hidden in certain levels and when you find him he starts "telling" Peach a story, in the traditional Luigi gibberish and hand gestures, Peach starts playing with herself and closes her eyes, the screen fades out as if entering a level, and you play a level as either Daisy or Rosalina, depending on who the story is about, and at the end of the level find Luigi, Mario, or both, and have a sex scene. After is is done the scene switches back to Peach as she snaps back to reality when she reaches orgasm. These levels would of course have no effect on the killed/laid count since they are just Peach's dreams of the stories Luigi tells her. This would be an excellent way to add Daisy and Rosalina into the game as playable characters without actually having to figure out how to redo any of the levels so that things don't turn out weird.

That is an interesting idea, Darthan. I myself prefer to keep this game Peach only, but since many want Rosalina and Daisy playable as well, this would be a great compromise.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Darthan Wrote:BUG: In the first level if you try to enter the toad house and come into contact with the goomba in front of it at the same time the sound keeps playing as if Peach was fucking the goomba but you go inside the toad house and can do nothing but move left and right. If you press space to "continue" the scene it will start working correctly after a few presses.

I'm aware of it. I'll fix it soon.

Darthan Wrote:First, is there something wrong with the gallery? I cannot seem to unlock anything even though I have met the requirement to unlock thing. Possible bug?

Yes, it is. I'll be fixing that in a 'bug fix round' week.

Darthan Wrote:Second, Maybe I am just blind but I cannot seem to find the coin for the X-naut level. It is still in the game right?

Yes, and it's easy to find it. I'll not tell you , though. A hint: you have to climb something.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Level 1-1
Level 2-1
Level 1-8

Fixed, fixed, fixed, fixed (for the next update)

Darthan Wrote:Ivan, I was thinking about what you where saying earlier about Luigi telling Peach dirty stories and I had an Idea. Instead of having Luigi tell Peach the story and have her imagine it, why not make them "hidden" levels? What I mean is that you can find Luigi hidden in certain levels and when you find him he starts "telling" Peach a story, in the traditional Luigi gibberish and hand gestures, Peach starts playing with herself and closes her eyes, the screen fades out as if entering a level, and you play a level as either Daisy or Rosalina, depending on who the story is about, and at the end of the level find Luigi, Mario, or both, and have a sex scene. After is is done the scene switches back to Peach as she snaps back to reality when she reaches orgasm. After is is done the scene switches back to Peach as she snaps back to reality when she reaches orgasm. These levels would of course have no effect on the killed/laid count since they are just Peach's dreams of the stories Luigi tells her.

Great! Possible! But this will happen when I gain more than 'skill 15' in animation procedures. I'm now, maybe in skill 4.
Remember I want to have Daisy and Rosalina as playable characters (as they're princesses too), but only those so far. I dont plan adding non nintendo characters (EXCEPT Krystal).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:09 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:Yes, and it's easy to find it. I'll not tell you , though. A hint: you have to climb something.

Felt really stupid when I figured that out. I kept trying to fly up there and it didn't really work. :P

ivanaedler Wrote:Great! Possible! But this will happen when I gain more than 'skill 15' in animation procedures. I'm now, maybe in skill 4.

No rush, I just thought it would be an interesting way to add Daisy and Rosalina as playable characters without having to basically remake the game for them. I figured that this would be something added after the game was complete, as far as Peach is concerned, since many people want to be able to play as those two but your game is pretty well centered around Peach.
Last edited by Darthan on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darthan

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:10 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Level 1-1
Level 2-1
Level 1-8

Fixed, fixed, fixed, fixed (for the next update)

Oh, wait. I wrote 2-1, when I meant 1-2. You still got it though.

Darthan Wrote:Ivan, I was thinking about what you where saying earlier about Luigi telling Peach dirty stories and I had an Idea. Instead of having Luigi tell Peach the story and have her imagine it, why not make them "hidden" levels? What I mean is that you can find Luigi hidden in certain levels and when you find him he starts "telling" Peach a story, in the traditional Luigi gibberish and hand gestures, Peach starts playing with herself and closes her eyes, the screen fades out as if entering a level, and you play a level as either Daisy or Rosalina, depending on who the story is about, and at the end of the level find Luigi, Mario, or both, and have a sex scene. After is is done the scene switches back to Peach as she snaps back to reality when she reaches orgasm. After is is done the scene switches back to Peach as she snaps back to reality when she reaches orgasm. These levels would of course have no effect on the killed/laid count since they are just Peach's dreams of the stories Luigi tells her.

ivanaedler Wrote:Great! Possible! But this will happen when I gain more than 'skill 15' in animation procedures. I'm now, maybe in skill 4.

How do you measure your skill level? You're higher than a 4 in my opinion.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Oh yes, I've fixed 1-2!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:How do you measure your skill level? You're higher than a 4 in my opinion.

I make some assumptions and comparisons. To animate well, I need:
1) total time/dedication to this area
2) tons of imagination/creativity. Scriping needs to be done before the scene.
3) 'used-to' technicques, like knowing what body parts to use (and if she will be frontside/backside/side), a good comparison (movies/cartoons), time for me to recreate the pose (with myself, like rising up the hands), creating the animation OUTSIDE the main FLA (otherwise its slow to put every part in its place) -> I'm not used to do that yet.

I give some animators, like Playshapes and Blargh, a 'skill 12' or even more.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:19 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:Oh yes, I've fixed 1-2!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:How do you measure your skill level? You're higher than a 4 in my opinion.

I make some assumptions and comparisons. To animate well, I need:
1) total time/dedication to this area
2) tons of imagination/creativity. Scriping needs to be done before the scene.
3) 'used-to' technicques, like knowing what body parts to use (and if she will be frontside/backside/side), a good comparison (movies/cartoons), time for me to recreate the pose (with myself, like rising up the hands), creating the animation OUTSIDE the main FLA (otherwise its slow to put every part in its place) -> I'm not used to do that yet.

I give some animators, like Playshapes and Blargh, a 'skill 12' or even more.

Yeah, for me Playshapes is the pinnacle of good animation (a shame he disappears of the internet so much). Speaking of PS, can't you reuse the scenes from Mario is Missing 2 for your own game? They're already scripted out for you and they're pretty good.

EDIT: I got a glitch. After beating stage 2, level 3 and 5 opened up, but not 4.

I had cheat mode turned on, I was Fire Peach, I fucked one enemy and didn't die once.
I started from a save I made before you updated the Peach model and that save beat level 1-1 only.

UPDATE: Still had the game running. Turns out, stage 6 is also open, I can walk all over the map and stage 8 has turned to the warp already.
I cannot enter the unopened stages.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:15 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Speaking of PS, can't you reuse the scenes from Mario is Missing 2 for your own game? They're already scripted out for you and they're pretty good.

I can reuse it for another level. Maybe before Bowser Castle (World 8). I still need to play and optimize his shapes though (that's not pun intended).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:EDIT: I got a glitch. After beating stage 2, level 3 and 5 opened up, but not 4.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cannot reproduce. Maybe you've had an old save :/ As I've explained, Flash keeps older saves, even if a given player hasn't updated from version 1.0a.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects