Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.7.3 (nov 01/12)

Postby HappyGoomba » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:24 am

I like the new Peach also. The new brick collisions took a bit a getting used to, but I prefer it now, it makes more sense.

In the Toad House after the Forest, Fire Peach got a leaf and turned into regular Peach.
peach.jpg
peach.jpg (18.69 KiB) Viewed 3385 times

Also, I was able to get the disappearing Peach in the grasslands again, but I really had to work at it. I camped out in front of the pipes and was up to about 40 on the laid count. This was the bad disappear, where I couldn't get her back again. (And like an idiot, I hadn't been saving at the beginning of the levels.)
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:43 am

New improved graphics: Peach ponytail
AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:We must stop with this Paper Mario stuff!!! It's taking over!!!!

Hey, trust me, I'm not adding anything that resembles Paper Mario characters.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
new peach ponytail from scratch.jpg
new peach ponytail from scratch.jpg (35.2 KiB) Viewed 3369 times

new peach so far.jpg
new peach so far.jpg (65.36 KiB) Viewed 3345 times

HappyGoomba Wrote:In the Toad House after the Forest, Fire Peach got a leaf and turned into regular Peach.

When Peach takes some special powerups like Leaf, she will be the current character the player has choosen in the character screen. If you choose Fire peach character, and peach returned to Vanilla, its a bug. I will fix it. EDIT: Fixed but not uploaded yet.

HappyGoomba Wrote:Also, I was able to get the disappearing Peach in the grasslands again, but I really had to work at it. I camped out in front of the pipes and was up to about 40 on the laid count. This was the bad disappear, where I couldn't get her back again. (And like an idiot, I hadn't been saving at the beginning of the levels.)

We have to wait :/ Those hard-to-find bugs need tracking. E.g. If you discover a given sex scene (e.g. cowgirl), and the circunstances (like pressing UP when going to a pipe, dressed with Fire Peach powerup), I can fix it right away, because I will be able to reproduce.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:07 am

you gotta give peach ripples man.
peach is well-shaped meaning she has an ass and when you're having sex with a woman like that
and you look down/in front/where ever the thighs, ass even the stomach on some chicks, of course breasts jiggle
but there's ripples (like little waves when you hit her body with yours)
i weird halloween experiment lead to me having sex with a peach imitator lol and it's the difference i noticed between
game peach and my real peach (imitator). i'm surprised no one thought of that.

by the way ivan are you married dude? (i'm planning to propose to my "peach(imitator)" in january) YAY ME
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:33 am

I saw the new frontside and the first thing I thought was that her head seemed too wide.
However, a quick google search later and I found the perfect comparison picture.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

This picture is from Super Princess Peach (an official Mario game where Princess Peach takes the leading role, how about that) and you'll quickly notice the similarities between the two.

Peach's eyes are exactly the same, I can't spot any difference. The hair is incredibly similar too.
Her mouth is pink instead of red in SPP, but I like MiM AE's better.
The earrings are rounder and have more shine, but you did this on purpose to optimize the game.
The nose is a bit different but I think the one you're using is good.
The crown is different though. The gold is more yellow and the crown is wide instead of high.
One more difference: Your Peach doesn't have ears as the SPP Peach does.

Can you post a picture with new Peach's eyes closed? I think that still needs some work.

I noticed on the picture HappyGoomba posted that the treasure chest's top isn't aligned correctly with the bottom.
It looks as if the one hinge has been broken off and the lid is tilted to one side.

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:you gotta give peach ripples man.
peach is well-shaped meaning she has an ass and when you're having sex with a woman like that
and you look down/in front/where ever the thighs, ass even the stomach on some chicks, of course breasts jiggle
but there's ripples (like little waves when you hit her body with yours)
i weird halloween experiment lead to me having sex with a peach imitator lol and it's the difference i noticed between
game peach and my real peach (imitator). i'm surprised no one thought of that.

by the way ivan are you married dude? (i'm planning to propose to my "peach(imitator)" in january) YAY ME

I think I know what you mean, but I'm not sure if Ivan wants to put this into the game. We are not pursuing reality here.
Another problem is that it would cause a lot more slowdown since that means that (during brief bits) the amount of curves on her body increase, slowing down the game.

Either way, I hope the sex was good for you and that your "Peach" will say 'Yes!' to you. All the best man!
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:22 pm

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:you gotta give peach ripples man. peach is well-shaped meaning she has an ass and when you're having sex with a woman like that and you look down/in front/where ever the thighs, ass even the stomach on some chicks, of course breasts jiggle but there's ripples (like little waves when you hit her body with yours) i weird halloween experiment lead to me having sex with a peach imitator lol and it's the difference i noticed between game peach and my real peach (imitator). i'm surprised no one thought of that.

Hey its possible to do that, really. It does not impact performance. But I need to 'work with clay' (that is, I need some examples and how these animations can work). I need to do some experiments.

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:by the way ivan are you married dude? (i'm planning to propose to my "peach(imitator)" in january) YAY ME

No, I have plenty of time to find my Peach, though :D The problem of getting married: my free time will be even less. :/

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I saw the new frontside and the first thing I thought was that her head seemed too wide.

No it isnt. Interesting enough, I havent compared my Peach with the Super Princess Peach! So I observed its like learning to swim. When you try to reproduce something (swimming styles), you will finish you doing all the same, without even a teacher nearby.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The crown is different though. The gold is more yellow and the crown is wide instead of high.

Now that the crown is detached, its REEEEALLY easy to change its color, shine and width. I will think about it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Tne more difference: Your Peach doesn't have ears as the SPP Peach does. Can you post a picture with new Peach's eyes closed? I think that still needs some work.

Ok see this.

new peach ears and eye closed.jpg
new peach ears and eye closed.jpg (24.78 KiB) Viewed 3280 times

new peach  crown.jpg
new peach crown.jpg (15.36 KiB) Viewed 3280 times

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I noticed on the picture HappyGoomba posted that the treasure chest's top isn't aligned correctly with the bottom.

Its the current animation. I can't create another perpective of the chest (only if I create a new picture). The animation is convincing, although not perfect.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:14 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I saw the new frontside and the first thing I thought was that her head seemed too wide.

No it isnt. Interesting enough, I havent compared my Peach with the Super Princess Peach! So I observed its like learning to swim. When you try to reproduce something (swimming styles), you will finish you doing all the same, without even a teacher nearby.

I know it isn't. The SPP picture confirms that. The width of the head is just fine.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:The crown is different though. The gold is more yellow and the crown is wide instead of high.

Now that the crown is detached, its REEEEALLY easy to change its color, shine and width. I will think about it.

That crown: Perfect! At first glance it needs some getting used too, but the longer you look, the better the crown gets.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Tne more difference: Your Peach doesn't have ears as the SPP Peach does. Can you post a picture with new Peach's eyes closed? I think that still needs some work.

Ok see this.

You already changed it I see. I'm not sure what else there is left to improve.
Do you have anything to change?

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I noticed on the picture HappyGoomba posted that the treasure chest's top isn't aligned correctly with the bottom.

Its the current animation. I can't create another perpective of the chest (only if I create a new picture). The animation is convincing, although not perfect.

Meh... you can change it whenever. It's not particularly important anyway.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:32 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Do you have anything to change?

Her dress!! I prefer a more simple style (that SPP image). Less curves/CPU resources, and its more 'pinky', solid, consistent.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:43 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Do you have anything to change?

Her dress!! I prefer a more simple style (that SPP image). Less curves/CPU resources, and its more 'pinky', solid, consistent.

I meant her face :D. I do agree on her dress though. It definitely needs a younger look to fit her young face better.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Version 1.8 uploaded.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I meant her face :D. I do agree on her dress though. It definitely needs a younger look to fit her young face better.

I will really try to make her dress still today. I'm in the 'remake rush' yet. But I will be switching mental tasks to 'level creation' soon.

Ponytail of Fire Peach is now complete. The advantages: more smooth, clean and less curves.

new peach hair with less curves.jpg
new peach hair with less curves.jpg (14.48 KiB) Viewed 3245 times

Final Essays Before going to version 1.8.

new peach essay4.jpg

new peach so far.jpg
new peach so far.jpg (60.86 KiB) Viewed 3188 times

peach o mouth.jpg
peach o mouth.jpg (20.81 KiB) Viewed 3187 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:34 am

ivanaedler Wrote:Version 1.8 uploaded.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I meant her face :D. I do agree on her dress though. It definitely needs a younger look to fit her young face better.

I will really try to make her dress still today. I'm in the 'remake rush' yet. But I will be switching mental tasks to 'level creation' soon.

Ponytail of Fire Peach is now complete. The advantages: more smooth, clean and less curves.
Final Essays Before going to version 1.8.

Looks like the new hair isn't translating very well to the Peach body.
The sideways head looks the same as the old model (did you even change it?).
I also think it's a good idea to use the sideways facing head as seen in the swimming animation for the running animation as well. I think the static expression you see on her now is a little creepy. Her face when standing still is fine though.

Your optimization skills are god-like! You managed to draw an object that looks like it has a lot of curves and actually make it have less curves than something that looks like it shouldn't have a lot of curves to begin with.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:52 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Looks like the new hair isn't translating very well to the Peach body.

Actually, I really loved that new hair. I can put a way to use the old hair type as an option, though.
The problem is that the new Peach style is now more towards Super P. Peach and Paper Peach. And the old ponytail will need optimization too.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The sideways head looks the same as the old model (did you even change it?).

I haven't done that area yet, but....hmmm... its almost the same as the front hair. The problem is that our brains remember the old Peach, then try to associate with the new. However, I will improve it soon.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I also think it's a good idea to use the sideways facing head as seen in the swimming animation for the running animation as well. I think the static expression you see on her now is a little creepy. Her face when standing still is fine though.

I will improve the forward face to look better while she's running.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Your optimization skills are god-like! You managed to draw an object that looks like it has a lot of curves and actually make it have less curves than something that looks like it shouldn't have a lot of curves to begin with.

The problem is that brushes create a lot (I mean a lot) of points, even in straight lines. Sometimes a straight line has up to 10 curves/points, but you only need two to draw with two points.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.8 (nov 03/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:31 am

I am thinking here....
It's planned to keep developing new levels, and a new dress for Peach. Peach is becoming different and unique. The game plot is turning slowly to an ENF theme, with a more adventure feel.
MIM AE may deserve a new name. But,according to results and ideas, it may be changed, say, tomorrow, next month, next year, or never changed.

I have some ideas. Peach name can also be changed to Peachy (its a very known name in hentai world) - or not:

1) Peach (Peachy), where is Mario?
2) Peach (Peachy) Toadstol
3) Peach (Peachy) World (alusion to Mario World)
4) Peach (Peachy): The Hundred-Year Toad (Mario is being captive anyway, like Peach is in 'PM2: Thousand Year Door')
5) Peach (Peachy) missing Mario
6) Peach (Peachy) diaries
7) Peach (Peachy) chronicles
8) Peach (Peachy) discoveries
9) Peach (or Peachy) adventure
10) Peach (or Peachy): a cherry for Mario
11) Peach (Peachy): An Embarassing Adventure
12) Peach (Peachy): Anything for Mario
13) Peach (Peachy): All for her beloved Mario
14) Peach (Peachy): Getting into trouble
15) Peach (Peachy): Saving her Kingdom
16) Legend of Peach: The Missing Mario
17) Mario is Missing AE (retain the current name).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:36 am

ivanaedler Wrote:I am thinking here....
It's planned to keep developing new levels, and a new dress for Peach. Peach is becoming different and unique. The game plot is turning slowly to an ENF theme, with a more adventure feel.
MIM AE may deserve a new name. But,according to results and ideas, it may be changed, say, tomorrow, next month, next year, or never changed.

I have some ideas. Peach name can also be changed to Peachy (its a very known name in hentai world) - or not:

1) Peach (Peachy), where is Mario?
2) Peach (Peachy) Toadstol
3) Peach (Peachy) World (alusion to Mario World)
4) Peach (Peachy): The Hundred-Year Toad (Mario is being captive anyway, like Peach is in 'PM2: Thousand Year Door')
5) Peach (Peachy) missing Mario
6) Peach (Peachy) diaries
7) Peach (Peachy) chronicles
8) Peach (Peachy) discoveries
9) Peach (or Peachy) adventure
10) Peach (or Peachy): a cherry for Mario
11) Peach (Peachy): An Embarassing Adventure
12) Peach (Peachy): Anything for Mario
13) Peach (Peachy): All for her beloved Mario
14) Peach (Peachy): Getting into trouble
15) Peach (Peachy): Saving her Kingdom
16) Mario is Missing AE (retain the current name).

I'd keep the current name. Or just call it "Mario is Missing! Peach's Sexy Adventure".
MPLDAM9919

Postby Kantirocks » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:13 am

2) Peachy World, I like the sound of it *Nods a few times*
Kantirocks

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:29 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Either way, I hope the sex was good for you and that your "Peach" will say 'Yes!' to you. All the best man!

it very much was, rarely do we get the chance without the kid there sleeping.
and she will, she's been hinting at it for awhile now and we've lived together for like 2 years.

IVAN DUDE YOU ARE A WORKAHOLIC (which is a good thing for all your fans)
it seems like you are constantly working on this game.
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby Oriandu » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:31 am

The new Peach is very, very derpy looking. Kinda ruins it.
Oriandu

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:15 am

Oriandu Wrote:The new Peach is very, very derpy looking. Kinda ruins it.

Eventually, her eyes will be improved ;)

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:IVAN DUDE YOU ARE A WORKAHOLIC

I think its the current phase.

On a side note: I've been playing Paper Mario II and I liked the train level. Maybe someday I will put the same engine to MIM (windows showing movement of mountains, etc) , 'trembling' corridors (as the train is moving), so Peach will have interesting scenes when she enters in each cabin.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 am

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Looks like the new hair isn't translating very well to the Peach body.

Actually, I really loved that new hair. I can put a way to use the old hair type as an option, though.
The problem is that the new Peach style is now more towards Super P. Peach and Paper Peach. And the old ponytail will need optimization too.

I love that hair too, I meant that the hair doesn't seem to be connected very naturally to Peach's head. Just look at her running, and specifically swimming, animation.

Now, I think that if the name of the game is going to be changed, then it should be something that subtly refers to something sexual.
That's why I think that 10 to 13 are good submissions.

ivanaedler Wrote:
Oriandu Wrote:The new Peach is very, very derpy looking. Kinda ruins it.

Eventually, her eyes will be improved ;)

Though her eyes are very beautiful in my opinion, I do agree that they do look a little derpy. That's because her eyes are opened wide all the time.
Try making her eyes close up just a tiny bit, so that it looks like her eyes are open in a very natural relaxing way.
(What I mean, is that you (real-life you) can spread your eyes wide open as well, but if you relax them, they close a bit. That is what Peach should do as well.)

Ivanaedler Wrote:On a side note: I've been playing Paper Mario II and I liked the train level. Maybe someday I will put the same engine to MIM (windows showing movement of mountains, etc) , 'trembling' corridors (as the train is moving), so Peach will have interesting scene when she enters in each cabin.

Yes, someone else liked Chapter 6 too! That is my second favorite chapter in the whole game.
But... do I have to remind you of what Asian said recently?! No more PM! For a spin-off title, you have been putting a LOT of stuff from that game in. It looks like you need to play some other Mario games. Can I recommend Super Mario Sunshine, or Super Mario Galaxy to you?
QuizmasterBos

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:49 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:Hey, trust me, I'm not adding anything that resembles Paper Mario characters.

Does this mean you are not going to add the female counterparts of the Boo and Goomba that come from the Paper Mario universe? :(
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:44 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I love that hair too, I meant that the hair doesn't seem to be connected very naturally to Peach's head. Just look at her running, and specifically swimming, animation.

Gotcha. The ponytail may be bigger in those scenes.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, I think that if the name of the game is going to be changed, then it should be something that subtly refers to something sexual. That's why I think that 10 to 13 are good submissions.

I will think about it. Anyway, 'Laisure Suit Larry', 'Space Escape', 'Mario is Missing' itself, 'Legend of Krystal', 'Bowser Castle', 'Peachy', 'Guardia Forest', 'Iva & Roir', .... , ....., ....Corta's Platformer, Pressia, Progeny, Shinobi GIrl'... ('1 hour later'), Academy, Princess escape, Egiptian Chess, Pokemon (by humbird), Taki, etc, doesn't have sexual titles in themselves.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Though her eyes are very beautiful in my opinion, I do agree that they do look a little derpy. That's because her eyes are opened wide all the time.

Hey! In the game, her eyes closes and change styles in some situations.
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Try making her eyes close up just a tiny bit, so that it looks like her eyes are open in a very natural relaxing way. (What I mean, is that you (real-life you) can spread your eyes wide open as well, but if you relax them, they close a bit. That is what Peach should do as well.)

Hmm okeydokey.
UPDATE: how about now?

improved peach eyes.jpg
improved peach eyes.jpg (27.13 KiB) Viewed 2971 times

Experiment: Larger pupils

peach larger pupils.jpg
peach larger pupils.jpg (32.84 KiB) Viewed 2961 times

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But... do I have to remind you of what Asian said recently?! No more PM! For a spin-off title, you have been putting a LOT of stuff from that game in. It looks like you need to play some other Mario games. Can I recommend Super Mario Sunshine, or Super Mario Galaxy to you?

Trust me, this game will have more SMB2/SMB3/SMBW elements than PM. If I've resorted to get inspiration from PM , that was due to lack of a spice in former Mario games.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects