Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.7.1 (oct 28/12

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Kantirocks Wrote:I also got to the X-naut level (Finally) and got the TEC-XXX bug, where it won't go past his first dialogue box.

Cannot reproduce (v.1.7.1). Anyway, I will upload a newer version (1.7.1 again). It has some bug fixes in this area regarding to dialog text placements, and I've put a new camera. I still have to update some dialogs from Quiz (Peach already know she has to remove her clothes to became invisible). I'm right now making a strategic plan to implement warp pipes between worlds.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kantirocks » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:14 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
Kantirocks Wrote:I also got to the X-naut level (Finally) and got the TEC-XXX bug, where it won't go past his first dialogue box.

Cannot reproduce (v.1.7.1). Anyway, I will upload a newer version (1.7.1 again). It has some bug fixes in this area regarding to dialog text placements, and I've put a new camera. I still have to update some dialogs from Quiz (Peach already know she has to remove her clothes to became invisible). I'm right now making a strategic plan to implement warp pipes between worlds.

It worked fine this time (The X-naut level)
Kantirocks

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Kantirocks Wrote:It worked fine this time (The X-naut level)

Good to know, but that's still not perfect. If you jump, for example, just before the first meeting in her room, she gets locked up. I'm making tons of tests now. After this, I'll up a better version, and I'll dive inside the first Map of Desert world, with a living Pokey enemy.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby dakingcartoon » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:55 pm

hey there, i have a few ideas that might interest you: an enemy that sucks peach's boobs, (shrinking them,) and an enemy that nipple fucks her (making her boobs grow). i'm a boob man myself and i feel that there is so much more to explore when it comes to peach's bobs, but i'm just putting in my two cents. let me know what you think. (:E
its a surname...
dakingcartoon

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.7.1 (oct 28/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Small update (1.7.1 yet) 'upped'.

Oh! In the meantime (I'm tired of creating the WorldMap), I did this in my happy hour. ;)

balled platform.png

level1 desert.png

Pokey is already moving on his own! (I've not uploaded him yet). And working music blocks. Now I have to make that damn sex scene :P
Instead of the goombas and other easier enemies, this one always face (and walk towards) Peach.

I MAY add the stomping, which will remove each bead/body part, in the future. And I may not make him throw his beads (not a priority).
I prefer to disable the stomping, then Peach will have to be Fire Peach or throw a koopa shell to remove each bead. Otherwise she will be harmed if she tries to stomp him. Thats because pokey has spikes! Of course, if she just touches him, she will be nicely fucked.

dakingcartoon Wrote:hey there, i have a few ideas that might interest you: an enemy that sucks peach's boobs, (shrinking them,) and an enemy that nipple fucks her (making her boobs grow). i'm a boob man myself and i feel that there is so much more to explore when it comes to peach's bobs, but i'm just putting in my two cents. let me know what you think. (:E

Very nice ideas, thanks, I'll think about it! As for about a enemy/friend who sucks Peach, it could be Punio, who may be wandering from time to time and needs something to nourish himself ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:36 pm

When's the next update going to be live? I'm quite exited for the Daisy lesbian sex scene with my dialouge.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:When's the next update going to be live? I'm quite excited for the Daisy lesbian sex scene with my dialouge.

I really prefer to make a second level for World2 and pokey scenes first (at least one). This is a kind of warming up for me. Then I'll be adding Daisy as a playable character on level 2 and, after this, I will make an initial dialog between Peach and Daisy. Then, I'll be starting making the scenes, pace by pace and in a not complete way, until improvement. Finally, when I'm on level,3 , 4, 5... I will add Daisy as a playable character. In the meanwhile, please check the mentioned TODO list, updated daily. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2265&p=185916#p185916

Also beware that I changed your dialogue a bit, in order to be adequate for ENF style.

Also, I will disable the 'recover clothing part' action of big mushroom. But the mushroom will still give her an extra hit point. Why? Because clothing repair does not make sense in a level full of those mushrooms. Its nice to make the player search for more dresses. Also, the player can retrieve powerups in the Toad house (if he's lucky, another dress). And in the future, the player will be able to buy those dresses in the Toad market too.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Ivan, you should change the eyes of the pokey! The X's should be there when they are hit with something or when like they cum. I made separate eyes in the FLA file of Pokey that I sent you.

Of course if people dont care then nevermind haha.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:24 pm

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Ivan, you should change the eyes of the pokey! The X's should be there when they are hit with something or when like they cum. I made separate eyes in the FLA file of Pokey that I sent you.Of course if people dont care then nevermind haha.

Hey I've already changed it, I've just made a screenshot of the old version, hehe.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Here's one from the forest level:

dirtypeach.jpg
dirtypeach.jpg (22.72 KiB) Viewed 2743 times

I entered the level in the striker costume and went through all the enemies up to the first chasm, then I hit "clean all" at the checkpoint and grabbed the princess dress. I backtracked to pick up all the coins I'd bypassed and got the poison mushroom. When she was climbing the vine in the nude, I noticed this mess on her bottom. I got the tanuki suit and went back to the checkpoint and the mess is still there. The checkpoint didn't see it , so there was no clean menu.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:18 pm

HappyGoomba Wrote:The checkpoint didn't see it , so there was no clean menu.

Hmm have to check. Butt cum is a new feature. And I've seen Peach with tanooki suit, when faced backside, is with wrong color near the butt. I'll change that.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:24 pm

One more datapoint. I had saved and quit right at the beginning of this level, then I loaded the game later. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Another thing I've noticed on this level was Peach's lingerie seems to have disappeared. After I grabbed the princess dress, I ran up the hill and her legs didn't have stockings or shoes on. I'm going to test some more on that because I suspect it has something to do with the load/save.
Last edited by HappyGoomba on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyGoomba

Postby HappyGoomba » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:26 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:The checkpoint didn't see it , so there was no clean menu.

Hmm have to check. Butt cum is a new feature. And I've seen Peach with tanooki suit, when faced backside, is with wrong color near the butt. I'll change that.

She needs Toadarella to wash her back for her.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:29 pm

HappyGoomba Wrote:One more datapoint. I had saved and quit right at the beginning of this level, then I loaded the game later. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

The load game doesnt spawn Peach inside the level, but in the Worldmap instead, with current score points, amount of laids, kills and current powerup.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:33 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:One more datapoint. I had saved and quit right at the beginning of this level, then I loaded the game later. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

The load game doesnt spawn Peach inside the level, but in the Worldmap instead, with current score points, amount of laids, kills and current powerup.

Yes, that's how it worked. But it brought her back as Peach instead of Fire Peach.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:37 pm

HappyGoomba Wrote:Yes, that's how it worked. But it brought her back as Peach instead of Fire Peach.

You're right. I might have known I missed something. Fixed for the next update.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:38 pm

I just tried a load again and found that it was the cause of the lingerie disappearing. I haven't tried a load with a dress on, but with striker or tanuki, the lingerie choices are all set to none.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:42 pm

HappyGoomba Wrote:I just tried a load again and found that it was the cause of the lingerie disappearing. I haven't tried a load with a dress on, but with striker or tanuki, the lingerie choices are all set to none.

Lingerie choices being 'none' are normal behavior, because you should not be able to put lingerie in a striker/mario/tanooki (and maybe rosa and daisy dresses). Only Peach and Fire Peach. but, once you take these dress again, you should see the saved lingerie colors and styles. In the future, I may keep those buttons (instead of 'none'), so you can change colors even if its not Dressed Peach. This way, you dont need to select another costume just for the lingerie options to show.

EDIT: DONE!!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:21 pm

In the watery level, at the bonus pipe:

coins.jpg
coins.jpg (28.58 KiB) Viewed 2693 times

I can't get high enough to impact these two coins. Also, it's difficult to get into this pipe, I had to hold down left and down to get in.

Then, after I come back out:

coins2.jpg
coins2.jpg (36.5 KiB) Viewed 2693 times

Suddenly, I can share space with the bricks and grab the coins.
HappyGoomba

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:58 pm

An idea for some power-ups just popped into my head.

1. Star! We need invinvibility.

2. the Horny Mushroom! This woeks like the regular mushrooms but it leaves Peach with a full horny bar and it can cause her to masterbate uncontrolabley if you stand still for ten seconds and there's no foes around to fuck her. She justs takes off her dress and starts masterbating with her fingers or any sexy toy she has.
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects