Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.7 (oct 27/12)

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:16 am

But if they are playful, and frolic-ing then wont they be smiling? I mean they wouldnt be hopping up and down with an embarrassed faced right?
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:19 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:But if they are playful, and frolic-ing then wont they be smiling? I mean they wouldnt be hopping up and down with an embarrassed faced right?

Well, they're just waving...maybe telling 'hey, hey come here, something happened'.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:39 am

When's that X=Naut level glitch going to be fixed? I can't get pass TEC-XXX where he tells Peach to get the data disk. The space bar to advance doesn't work.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:41 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:When's that X=Naut level glitch going to be fixed? I can't get pass TEC-XXX where he tells Peach to get the data disk. The space bar to advance doesn't work.

Hmmmm in the data disk subject? I'll test it now. PS: DETECTED BUG. Marked for fix.
PS: DETECTED the lingerie bug. MARKED for fix.

EDIT: Fixed both (I'll upload it yet). And I've got WorldMap2 working.
Now, I need to make at least the level 2-1...It can be just some place to walk before the ending. Then I'll be making level2, 3, 4, and moving the ending with it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kantirocks » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:39 am

Hey, you guys keep talking about all this good stuff you've put in for the X-naut level, but I don't know how to do anything past Morton.
Kantirocks

Postby Kantirocks » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:15 am

With the full Racoon suit, the attack (Statue) is really weird. It goes off screen and looks like it flattens out a bit (I could see the edge of the umbrella)
Kantirocks

Re New hand grab!

Postby yurinicolau » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:39 am

HappyGoomba Wrote:Let's have a big hand for yurinicolau. He's a real hand-y guy to have around and he has a hand-le on this digit-al drawing. He grabbed on to this hand-job didn't let go. Now, with a flick of the wrist, he's done. Get him a cup of palm wine and don't give him the finger. I don't want to stroke his ego too much, but "two thumbs up". He really nailed it.

Thank you man! I also liked your puns!! :D And don't worry, I'm not addicted to compliments... I'm all about doing what is best! And whenever I can give a "hand" (in this case literally! :mrgreen: )
Hey Ivan!! Look to what I just did this dawn:
(Please scroll down to see the whole image)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Peach Castle Design.jpg
Hell yeah! Bowser's Castle Peach design!!!
Peach Castle Design.jpg (47.55 KiB) Viewed 3135 times

I'm currently doing Bowser Castle Peach design for MIM!!! And all using the pen tool (and the less archor points as I can!). I'm making her at the same amount of part as standard Peach... (Also gave her a cute pussy! Did you noticed? :mrgreen: )

And I have a request... Could you send to my e-mail the complete head of the new Peach (Comic Style)? So I won't need to redrawn it from scratch, and just will do the necessary changes (like adding Castle Peach remastered mouth etc).

Already thank you in advance! :D
yurinicolau

Postby coolness32 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:45 am

That was me asking about the paper mario bj. I think you did a great job on it. Now I am off to try 1.7 for the first time, I am excited!
coolness32

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:47 am

Wow almost 100 pages of posts...for world 1...
Either this game will end very early OR this thread is going to have a lot of pages...
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby coolness32 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:48 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Wow almost 100 pages of posts...for world 1...
Either this game will end very early OR this thread is going to have a lot of pages...

I think this thread will have a ton of pages. Ivan seems like he won't rest until this game is completely complete to him.
coolness32

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 am

coolness32 Wrote:

I think this thread will have a ton of pages. Ivan seems like he won't rest until this game is completely complete to him.

I'm expecting progress to be much faster after general stuff is out of the way:
- Completing the physics engine
- Completing the save/load system
- Completing most enemies etc.

This way Ivan only needs to make for each world:
- Some enemies
- The map
- A warp pipe
- The levels.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Version 1.7.1 is up! Features on page 1.
FUN FACTS: This game can be just 2mb (or even less) if I remove all the music and convert the remaining BRUSH shapes into 'made by PEN TOOL' shapes. ;)

I'm getting 'error html 500' on Lok for some minutes. I have difficulty answering back.

Kantirocks Wrote:Hey, you guys keep talking about all this good stuff you've put in for the X-naut level, but I don't know how to do anything past Morton.

X-naut grey coin access in in one of the 6 levels of World1. Just search for it ;)

Kantirocks Wrote:With the full Racoon suit, the attack (Statue) is really weird. It goes off screen and looks like it flattens out a bit (I could see the edge of the umbrella)

Please explain. Where does it occur? Which keys did you press?

yurinicolau Wrote:I'm currently doing Bowser Castle Peach design for MIM!!! And all using the pen tool...

You're a monster! Although this body already exists (from PS, Peachy game), and it's free to be used, you decided to optimize it, and that's really nice! It just needs some shadowing and a more round and narrower lines on her breasts. I dont' have the Comic Style vectorized. Only the BITMAP version. Peachy game contain this head (its not the comic version, but that Peach in the bed you have, young), but all was done using BRUSH. Do you want the BRUSH version?

We already have worldmap for World2 ;)I will upload the swf in a few minutes. Done.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm expecting progress to be much faster after general stuff is out of the way:
- Some enemies
- The map
- A warp pipe
- The levels.

I dont think so. I'm facing the problem of long compiling times. Sometimes I have to trace bugs, having to compile, say, 10 times. The problem: each compile process can take up to 4 minutes. So I do other tasks.

Please explain about completing the physics engine. I think its decent to stick with the current engine (but of course there is always space to let it better, if needed, but I lowered this priority so bad). You also can choose SMB2/SMB3 physics, and now with a possibility to save it. Load/Save is almost (it not) completed. That is, it's only lacking the possibility to accept checkpoints, so Peach will be in the worldmap in case she hasnt got any checkpoint, or inside the level in a given checkpoint, if she has (this is a bit harder to do).

It's also possible to code a way to save in a current area in the map, so Peach will load there, BUT this is harder and harder to do, aside of being non Mario classic. At first, this could be cheating (the player will load several times before a given harm), but not only that, I have to save every enemy state (everything: whether he's facing left or right, his position, if he's been killed or laid), cum state, powerup state, dropped vegetables state, P button state, puzzle state... You may say 'it doesnt need to reload enemy states', okay, but Peach will be able to fuck/kill them again, at every load game. Ok, you could interact with enemies again when you finish a level and replay it, but you have to try it again from the start.

As for new enemies, I REALLY want to start making those scenes. I want to start with Pokey. I need to make his engine.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm expecting progress to be much faster after general stuff is out of the way:
- Some enemies
- The map
- A warp pipe
- The levels.

I dont think so. I'm facing the problem of long compiling times. Sometimes I have to trace bugs, having to compile, say, 10 times. The problem: each compile process can take up to 4 minutes. So I do other tasks.

Yeah, but the bugs are the problem. Most of them are bugs that aren't tied to a level so you'll eventually be able to create new worlds quicker since those bugs will be (mostly) resolved.

ivanaedler Wrote:Please explain about completing the physics engine. I think its decent to stick with the current engine (but of course there is always space to let it better, if needed, but I lowered this priority so bad). You also can choose SMB2/SMB3 physics, and now with a possibility to save it. Load/Save is almost (it not) completed. That is, it's only lacking the possibility to accept checkpoints, so Peach will be in the worldmap in case she hasnt got any checkpoint, or inside the level in a given checkpoint, if she has (this is a bit harder to do).

The SMB3 physics engine is a big problem for this game. Almost nobody likes it, so you built in the option of switching physics engines. But as I stated before, you should try and make the SMB3 physics better since right now, they're too hard to deal with. (I fall into the first pit of the game because I'm trying to jump on the blocks to get to the roof.)
This means that the physics problem hasn't been resolved yet and therefore isn't completed. The option of switching is also very hard to notice, so that's why people still complain about it. Of course there's no rush until other things have been resolved/added. The game really needs it's second world so the focus is on that, I understand.

ivanaedler Wrote:It's also possible to code a way to save in a current area in the map, so Peach will load there, BUT this is harder and harder to do, aside of being non Mario classic. At first, this could be cheating (the player will load several times before a given harm), but not only that, I have to save every enemy state (everything: whether he's facing left or right, his position, if he's been killed or laid), cum state, powerup state, dropped vegetables state, P button state, puzzle state... You may say 'it doesnt need to reload enemy states', okay, but Peach will be able to fuck/kill them again, at every load game. Ok, you could interact with enemies again when you finish a level and replay it, but you have to try it again from the start.

Though it's possible, I don't think it's a good idea. As you said, this makes cheating possible and that alone is enough to call off this idea. I say stick with saving on the world map only.

ivanaedler Wrote:As for new enemies, I REALLY want to start making those scenes. I want to start with Pokey. I need to make his engine.

How would Pokey have sex without terribly hurting Peach? He's made of spikes! Guess I'll just need to wait. ;)
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Mario now owns a new sleeping hat.

mario sleeping hat.png
mario sleeping hat.png (40.52 KiB) Viewed 3045 times

Testing new Mario in other scenes.

testing new mario.png
testing new mario.png (57.04 KiB) Viewed 3038 times

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, but the bugs are the problem. Most of them are bugs that aren't tied to a level so you'll eventually be able to create new worlds quicker since those bugs will be (mostly) resolved.

I'm always searching and fixing them. Care to tell me bugs that's still in the game? (v1.7.1)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The SMB3 physics engine is a big problem for this game. Almost nobody likes it, so you built in the option of switching physics engines. But as I stated before, you should try and make the SMB3 physics better since right now, they're too hard to deal with. (I fall into the first pit of the game because I'm trying to jump on the blocks to get to the roof.)

Hmm maybe she needs to brake faster. She starts walking slowly (like SMB3) but she may need a faster deacceleration. As for jumping, the fact she's deaccelerating doesn't imply she's not able to jump.

The default behavior of acceleration is already OFF by default. The player can activate it and save it. So, on newer games, it will keep acceleration on.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Though it's possible, I don't think it's a good idea. As you said, this makes cheating possible and that alone is enough to call off this idea. I say stick with saving on the world map only.

Okay. But I'm here still thinking about letting Peach back to worldmap after each kill. If she returns to the level, she will warp to the checkpoint area (in case she has touched it before). If she finished the level, this checkpoint gets reset. Going back to worldmap after being killed is interesting for cases when the player needs to go to two different places/branches (e.g. Level4 opening Level5 and level6) or to buy sourvenirs in the Toads marketplace. It MAY make the game harder because some levels (like level2 and xnaut) will require the player re-doing all the puzzles again. However, its still not a so bad thing. The levels aren't huge anyway (and they will never be). And depending of the difficulty level of a given area, I can make it easier.

ivanaedler Wrote:How would Pokey have sex without terribly hurting Peach? He's made of spikes! Guess I'll just need to wait. ;)

Pokey doesnt have spikes in this version.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:43 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:testing new mario.png

I Think you may want to redo his body as well. I have to say I like Mario's new face better than the old "Raper" Mario that Playshapes made, but the new head looks kinda funny on the old body.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Darthan Wrote:I Think you may want to redo his body as well. I have to say I like Mario's new face better than the old "Raper" Mario that Playshapes made, but the new head looks kinda funny on the old body.

Of course ;) Although the old body actually fits decent, the outlines are different, it's a more bulky one, and it uses brushes, not pen tool. I just need to wait Biles because I'm afraid of me and him doing the same art at the same time :shock:
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kantirocks » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Kantirocks Wrote:With the full Racoon suit, the attack (Statue) is really weird. It goes off screen and looks like it flattens out a bit (I could see the edge of the umbrella)

Please explain. Where does it occur? Which keys did you press?

I was in world 1-1 when I did it, but it did it in world 1-2 also. I pressed the Z key with the full raccoon suit on and it freaked out, I'll try to get a screen shot of it.
Kantirocks

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.7.1 (oct 28/12

Postby Kantirocks » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Here's a screen shot of the bug (On top of the castle, but it's not limited to there)
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Kantirocks

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Kantirocks Wrote:Here's a screen shot of the bug (On top of the castle, but it's not limited to there)

Okay, thanks! Gotcha! I will check.
Darn, it was working before. I'm having those very strange problems, when you change a thing, and another one gets damaged.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kantirocks » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:51 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
Kantirocks Wrote:Here's a screen shot of the bug (On top of the castle, but it's not limited to there)

Okay, thanks! Gotcha! I will check.
Darn, it was working before. I'm having those very strange problems, when you change a thing, and another one gets damaged.

I also got to the X-naut level (Finally) and got the TEC-XXX bug, where it won't go past his first dialogue box.
Kantirocks

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects