Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:15 pm

sorajed Wrote:will there be a scene with the toad that gives us room?

Eventually. I just need time to make a new level.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Trninja2 Wrote:What if instead of falling,the enemies could detect pit falls and jump over them?Agree with biles on jumping from vines.

Enemies jumping over obstacles: too much complexity :S. But not impossible. It will be like they're flying, in the case the pit fall is larger. First, I have to make them walk by themselves.
Jumping on vines: priority 1, but it will be done when I come back from the trip.

Trninja2 Wrote:Now i feel all warm and fuzzy.Btw,peach has a fine backside.Great work

Thanks. Be aware of the front side soon! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Trninja2 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Blaaam 10 posts down

ivanaedler Wrote: Be aware of the front side soon! ;)

Awesome. Have a safe and pleasant trip. :)
Last edited by Trninja2 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damn i'm good!
You know u have a good game when you forget its a dirty game
Where am i?
Trninja2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:32 am

TheDirtyMonkey Wrote:Hey Mim,
I LOVE this game, and I saw that you were thinking of doing a horny bar that builds up as Peach gets horny, I was thinking maybe you could have like, at the base of it, a portrait of her face, reflecting the horniness she is currently at... what do you think? I'm also a hentai illustrator, and if you like this idea I would loovee to do the portraits for her. (free of charge ofcourse). Let me know what you think.

Hi, welcome! Glad you like it ;) I've seen your art, awesome! I loved this pic http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-139753.html, I imagine her in a no-panty version 8-)
Yes, its a plan to do the horny bar, using some ideas from Shinobi Girl, but I just need some time to finish a level and correct some bugs.
Horny bar with Peach portrait should be in the HUD area, top-right corner. I plan using a '> > > > >' image to let her run and fly (if tanooki suit) so I imagined this configuration:

!!hud - portrait + horny bar + speed bar.jpg
I really appreciate your help. The only recommendation I make is about the portrait being with peach + transparent background (like the 'life' icon), and her colors to be compatible (it does not matter if Peach turns into Fire Peach, as she is originally light tan/beige with yellow hair). The portrait above is only a referece. Colors are wrong.

The plan: usability of the horny bar:
- during masturbation or in a sex scene, the horny bar increases in a random way, depending of the excitement in the moment (so the player will not be able to cancel it immediatelly), then the horny bar stops increasing (now the player can press space to go to the next animation). If 100%, Peach cums (she laid down then press her pussy), and the horny bar goes to zero.
- if peach takes poison mushroom or burn mushroom, the horny bar will increase a little.

Horny bar %: (5 types)
From 0 to 20%: Normal face
From 21 to 40%: Bit arousal: She can sigh or moan while walking, in random times, and some text may appear (like: 'I need someone...')
From 41 to 60%: Arousal: more moans. She may start masturbating by herself but the user can cancel it. The horny bar will keep growing in the masturbation scene. If 100%, the cumming animation of masturbation scene is shown.
From 61% to 85%: Almost cumming: more moans. She may walk dizzy. Cum will drip. She may start masturbating from herself but the user can still cancel it.
86% to 100%: Cumming: She will walk dizzy and, in a random time, she will masturbate by herself and the user cannot cancel it.

The horny bar will diminish by itself if (cummulative!):
- no enemy is shown in the map (as they're all naked with hard dicks and Peach will be horny)
- peach get some clothes

If peach loses a life, the honry bar will be empty.

Thank you, we can exchange information, but please understand I'll be on vacation until day 20 or less. May the Force be with us.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Hattorihanzo » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:19 pm

These stuff is hot. Maybe you get some ideas for future enemies/positions. ;) The Wiggler would be a good enemie for Mim. :D

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You and Blargh did a lot of good changes to the original Mim so far. Keep up the good work. ;)
Have a nice vacation.
Hattorihanzo

Postby Residentlover2 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 am

add zelda pls ;)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby TheDirtyMonkey » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:11 am

ivanaedler Wrote:
TheDirtyMonkey Wrote:Hey Mim,
I LOVE this game, and I saw that you were thinking of doing a horny bar that builds up as Peach gets horny, I was thinking maybe you could have like, at the base of it, a portrait of her face, reflecting the horniness she is currently at... what do you think? I'm also a hentai illustrator, and if you like this idea I would loovee to do the portraits for her. (free of charge ofcourse). Let me know what you think.

Hi, welcome! Glad you like it ;) I've seen your art, awesome! I loved this pic http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-139753.html, I imagine her in a no-panty version 8-)
Yes, its a plan to do the horny bar, using some ideas from Shinobi Girl, but I just need some time to finish a level and correct some bugs.
Horny bar with Peach portrait should be in the HUD area, top-right corner. I plan using a '> > > > >' image to let her run and fly (if tanooki suit) so I imagined this configuration:

!!hud - portrait + horny bar + speed bar.jpg
I really appreciate your help. The only recommendation I make is about the portrait being with peach + transparent background (like the 'life' icon), and her colors to be compatible (it does not matter if Peach turns into Fire Peach, as she is originally light tan/beige with yellow hair). The portrait above is only a referece. Colors are wrong.

The plan: usability of the horny bar:
- during masturbation or in a sex scene, the horny bar keeps increasing, even if the user does not press space to see the next position. If 100%, Peach cums (last animation of the sex scene are shown), and the horny bar goes to zero. If the cum was done with a enemy, she earns some points. If the user press space before that last animation with a enemy, she drops/let him sleep (as if she has cummed) but, as she didnt have an orgasm, she won't be satisfied.
- if peach takes poison mushroom or burn mushroom, the horny bar will increase a little.

Horny bar %: (5 types)
From 0 to 24%: Normal face
From 25 to 49%: Bit arousal: She can sigh or moan while walking, in random times, and some text may appear (like: 'I need someone...')
From 50 to 74%: Arousal: more moans. She may start masturbating by herself but the user can cancel it. The horny bar will keep growing in the masturbation scene. If 100%, the cumming animation of masturbation scene is shown.
From 75% to 89%: Almost cumming: more moans. She may walk dizzy. Cum will drip. She may start masturbating from herself but the user can still cancel it.
90% to 100%: Cumming: She will walk dizzy and, in a random time, she will masturbate by herself and the user cannot cancel it.

The horny bar will diminish by itself if (cummulative!):
- no enemy is shown in the map (as they're all naked with hard dicks and Peach will be horny)
- peach get some clothes
- peach is hit (like in a spike)

If peach loses a life, the honry bar will be empty.

Thank you, we can exchange information, but please understand I'll be on vacation until day 20 or less. May the Force be with us.

Yeah Dude, enjoy your vacation, email me when you get back!! [email protected]
TheDirtyMonkey
Newly Registered

Postby TheDirtyMonkey » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:13 am

Yeah Dude, enjoy your vacation, email me when you get back!! [email protected]
TheDirtyMonkey
Newly Registered

Postby Destrocto » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm

ATM there is still the bug where the level will not end when you reach it. you just walk forward till you fall off the map.
Destrocto

Postby lolcopter » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:21 am

Am I missing something? Where's the jump button? Hitting up or w only shows me her back.
lolcopter
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:54 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:add zelda pls ;)

Not likely going to happen as this MiM version is focused only on Peach and any other SMB canon outfits. I'd say you're better off asking for a Daisy character instead. Oh yeah BTW, Peach accidentally fell off the entire very first level when walking way passed the mini-castle at the very end of the stage LOL.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Battle-Jesus » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:45 am

lolcopter Wrote:Am I missing something? Where's the jump button? Hitting up or w only shows me her back.

It was switched to Ctrl bceause W is going to be used for entering doors and climbing things
Battle-Jesus

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) v0.7

Postby hubn99 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:53 am

ivanaedler Wrote:New update (0.7):

-added more blocks (those which breaks) in the first level, and new ones (light brown) which does not break, as well as clouds, 'beans trees' (Peach still cant climb them), cloud platforms and those red platforms who 'trembles' and fall. I also added spikes (spines) in some areas of the castle.
(I still need to do some tests in red platforms because Peach is falling through then at times)
-correction in some graphics (mushroom houses and toad's large head) and some caveats in the two levels.
-'a block' who gives a mushroom when touched is now animated (you hit it, then the life mushroom arises). But it does not 'walk alone' yet. You can test it next to the cocoon suit, in the roof.
-Graphics: a more colorful coins, Peach body and hair color updates, and a more 3d feel to some objects.
-background coinboxes no more helps the player to be rich :mrgreen:
*(the problem with this fix : it was necessary to create a new '?' box which does not give coins, as I dont' know how to make a 'tag' (variable 'outside' the main timeline of the '?' block), like in the external action menu, which should configure the movie clip not to have coins in those cases. When I create a variable in the outside 'action area' (right click menu), Its not being accessed it inside the movie clip.)
-(fixed) speed does not increase anymore, when she is hit by the fire stick, or when she fall in the lava in the castle level.
-fixed breasts peeking in the dress

FLA is here: http://www.share4web.com/get/byq7Y5S8Cq ... 5.rar.html
Remember that these updates are done in order to prepare for a fork with Blargh's version.

:roll:
hubn99
Newly Registered

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) v0.7

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Hello all. I'm Back. The vacation was brief. Thank you all. I'll be programming soon, I'm just organising a new table for a computer.
Hattorihanzo Wrote:These stuff is hot. Maybe you get some ideas for future enemies/positions. ;) The Wiggler would be a good enemie for Mim. :D

':DaHs' is really a great artist! All drawings are really nice and sexy. Peach is almost always with an ENF face. I plan using Wiggler, and I can make it (design it) from scratch but it will take some time and its in second priority. The short answer: yes, it will be done eventually. But first, it will be drawn, then animated (walking animation) then sex scenes. It will be done pace to pace when I finish a level and create Peach on her Front Side.

Destrocto and Biles Wrote:ATM there is still the bug where the level will not end when you reach it. you just walk forward till you fall off the map.
Oh yeah BTW, Peach accidentally fell off the entire very first level when walking way passed the mini-castle at the very end of the stage LOL.

Oh darn! When I created the 'going indoors' feature, I forgot to create the end wall. Will be fixed with the 'Jumping while climbing' feature.

Biles Wrote:I'd say you're better off asking for a Daisy character instead

Eventually, more costumes a-la Mario games will be available, like Daisy and even Toadette clothing and hair. However, the plan is to create unique features for each costume too. So, as peach can fly using raccoon, and swim better using frog, peach can run using peach zero, peach can masturbate more using daisy (or get Luigi attention , who can appear in a given level to fuck her) and so on. For now, it may not be useful to put tons of costumes in a incomplete game without adventure trivias, new places and the own advantages/features of each costume. Nevertheless, I may put one or two new costumes even without a given feature just to increase gameplay and see peach being fucked in another costume (which can be sexier).

hubn99 Wrote:
ivanaedler Wrote:New update (0.7):

-added more blocks (those which breaks) in the first level, and new ones (light brown) which does not break, as well as clouds, 'beans trees' (Peach still cant climb them), cloud platforms and those red platforms who 'trembles' and fall. I also added spikes (spines) in some areas of the castle..

:roll:

Hey!!! The last version is always in the first page. Dont try to download older posts' version, as they're being deleted, maybe for inactivity. I can't cope with all the links, as I don't have time to check them. Anyway, they're old versions. The most updated one is always in the first page (and its checked almost every time I get here).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:00 am

How about making some lesbian encounters in the near future? I'd like to see some Peach/Daisy/Rosalina action.

Also, is there any plans for an underground level?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Biles » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 pm

After playing the t version, here's what I find:

-Peach can still fall off the entire first level into the abyss by walking pass the mini-castle.
-The multi-jump which supposedly slows down the descent in tankui suit is non-existence, either that or it's very hardly noticeable, but even then I don't hear the tail wagging sound.
-Camera view can still scroll down when Peach is fucked by bloopers.
-When Peach approaches Mario to give him a peck on the cheeks in the SMB1 ending, she for some reason glides instead of walking towards him.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Biles Wrote:After playing the t version, here's what I find:

-Peach can still fall off the entire first level into the abyss by walking pass the mini-castle.

Sorry, I didnt update yet. I'm still organising the computer. I will inform updates soon, with the list of updates I post. No time to do anything.

Biles Wrote:-The multi-jump which supposedly slows down the descent in tankui suit is non-existence, either that or it's very hardly noticeable, but even then I don't hear the tail wagging sound.

Same as above.

Biles Wrote:-Camera view can still scroll down when Peach is fucked by bloopers.

This will be checked out. Which blooper? Do all of them causes the same problem? Or the second/third one?

Biles Wrote:-When Peach approaches Mario to give him a peck on the cheeks in the SMB1 ending, she for some reason glides instead of walking towards him.

Hmmm this could be a new bug. Anyway, I didnt touch this area, as no features was created there. I will check it when I have time. Thanks!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Trninja2 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Welcome back Ivan. All is well i hope.:D
Damn i'm good!
You know u have a good game when you forget its a dirty game
Where am i?
Trninja2

Postby DoggieDog52 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Hey I have a question. Would it be possible to add a feature to change zooms during sex scenes? Sometimes between the platforming I want to switch to the zoomed before the sex scenes but I often forget. It'd be a nifty little feature if you could add that :D
DoggieDog52

Postby Biles » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:22 pm

It's all the bloopers that allows players to make the cam view go down while Peach gets raped by them.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects