Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.47 (Jun 30/18)

Postby Reiii » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:32 pm

Gizmo1206 Wrote:
metaro Wrote:
Ultimaniac Wrote:What? Bowsette is not supposed to be Peach. Bowsette is Bowser transformed into a princess using the Super Crown. Have you not seen the origin comic that started the whole thing?

No i didn't but it doesn't change anything. In the game bowsette is supposed to be peach taking a crown power up so in the game bowsette is peach.

in the game with the super crown it changes toadette into peachette where bowsette is bowser turning into peach and currently only fan made

yeah I don't think metaro meant the official game by nintendo but rather... the game this thread is about. I don't think there are any plans to make toadette turn into peachette here
Reiii

Postby metaro » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 am

Reiii Wrote:yeah I don't think metaro meant the official game by nintendo but rather... the game this thread is about. I don't think there are any plans to make toadette turn into peachette here

Exactly! I was talking about PUT, i thought it was obvious since we're on the thread of this game but guess not.
metaro

Postby HugelDude » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:15 am

metaro Wrote:
Reiii Wrote:yeah I don't think metaro meant the official game by nintendo but rather... the game this thread is about. I don't think there are any plans to make toadette turn into peachette here

Exactly! I was talking about PUT, i thought it was obvious since we're on the thread of this game but guess not.

Regardless I don't see what you mean by saying Bowsette is Peach. It can just be considered a costume like she could even say something to the effect of "Oh my, I've dressed up like Bowser!?" when she first gets it. Just because she's dressed as it doesn't mean she is it. And the real Bowsette can be added some other time as a boss or secret character or whatever Ivan wants to do.
HugelDude

Postby invincible » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:13 pm

help!!!! i am stuck at world 8.2
not being able to find exit point
Last edited by invincible on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
invincible
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:40 pm

HugelDude Wrote:Regardless I don't see what you mean by saying Bowsette is Peach. It can just be considered a costume like she could even say something to the effect of "Oh my, I've dressed up like Bowser!?" when she first gets it. Just because she's dressed as it doesn't mean she is it. And the real Bowsette can be added some other time as a boss or secret character or whatever Ivan wants to do.

Well Ivan said he will add a power up that turn peach into bowsette for a short time, that's what i mean.
Starting from this point, bowsette is no longer bowser but a transformation of peach. That's all i'm saying.
The "real" bowsette will have to be peach in this situation.
metaro

Postby HugelDude » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:47 pm

metaro Wrote:
HugelDude Wrote:Regardless I don't see what you mean by saying Bowsette is Peach. It can just be considered a costume like she could even say something to the effect of "Oh my, I've dressed up like Bowser!?" when she first gets it. Just because she's dressed as it doesn't mean she is it. And the real Bowsette can be added some other time as a boss or secret character or whatever Ivan wants to do.

Well Ivan said he will add a power up that turn peach into bowsette for a short time, that's what i mean.
Starting from this point, bowsette is no longer bowser but a transformation of peach. That's all i'm saying.
The "real" bowsette will have to be peach in this situation.

Again, just because it's a transformation doesn't mean it's not a costume, so it doesn't mean Peach is Bowsette. She has a transformation that makes her put on a Mario costume, that doesn't make her Mario now does it? Just because she'll look identical to Bowsette doesn't really mean anything.
HugelDude

Postby metaro » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:40 pm

HugelDude Wrote:Again, just because it's a transformation doesn't mean it's not a costume, so it doesn't mean Peach is Bowsette. She has a transformation that makes her put on a Mario costume, that doesn't make her Mario now does it? Just because she'll look identical to Bowsette doesn't really mean anything.

The mario outfit is just a costume, it has no effect except changing a few dialogues with toads.
Power up have effect, the fire flower turned peach into fire peach, it's a transformation. You throw fire balls.
The racoon / tanuki makes her able to fly.
The frog, well if it's style the case, didn't check for a long time now, increase your swimming speed.
Then you'll have the crown that will turn peach into bowsette because that's how work this power up. It's not just a costume it transforms her.

Or you can say the power up itself is bowsette as Ivan doesn't plan to make a model for each princess, that way nobody is bowsette and bowsette won't exist on her own.
metaro

Postby JJPG » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:37 am

Chomp, Morton and Iggy achievement shows peach with a Dick when the "she can be a futa" is off
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:56 pm

Sooooooooooooo, version 3.48 ALREADY IN THE OVEN, I just havent uploaded it yet!

- NEW SCENE: Final scene (Bowser and the princess, then Mario and Shadow Queen) in Bowser Castle level by Blargh! It has three different moves: virgin, normal and nymph princess. But! 'normal' and 'nymph' scenes will be 'akin' (mostly, if not all, identical). Blargh will be doing adjustments in order to make the nymph scene more adequate.
- NEW OUTFIT: Bowsette (by Blargh!). For now, the powerup indeed exists in the game (in Bowser Castle level). If you're playing with a character OTHER THAN PEACH, the powerup will give her the greeny outfit and it will change her to PEACHY character (she will be with Peach voices and you can even access her Achivement art!). If she is already Peach, she will just gain the outfit. As of her effects, she will be faster and no creature will fuck her by touching her (EXCEPT Koopalings, Bowser Jr included). Some creatures can still do lewd scenes with her (like Sockhops, BossBass and Chompette, provided Vore is ON). And if some interact with her (like Xnauts or Osama talking to you), she might be fucked still.
- NEW: 'Press SPACE' (or a configured next key) message in all scenes, so you will know when to press a key. Actually, this was an awaited feature, as people didn't know when to press 'next key', like certain boss scenes, as there are certain movements the player was thinking it's being repeated, but it's actually 'different' movements, before cumming, for example.
- NEW: Just an animated masturbating Birdo in the title screen (she was too paralysed, while others are alive)
- Added the remaining 'stomp' and 'knockout' animations for Bowser Jr.
- Rule Change: now, if the princess reenters in the club in 6-4 level before a minute, she will say she will wait for some seconds. That's because now Wario can be in different places, and Luigi can appear there too (you dont need to reset the level to see new actions inside).
- Rule Change: now, if the princess is not nymph enough, she wont just suck dicks in those gloryholes along some levels or in her castle closet.
- BUG FIX: 'Same Dialogues when Scene is repeated' giving 'Default Text' messages. I am so sorry due to the amount of time to fix it. It was due to 'ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable _msg is not defined' in certain cases. Please remember that IT'S NOT CURRENTLY POSSIBLE to have NON RANDOM dialogues when a nymph because there is no alternative 'fixed text' for lewd/nymph princess. Generally, most creatures make the character say only innocent text. That's why, once she is a nymph, her talk is random. In the future (perhaps after the main game is completed, that is, a final release), I can add the feature, so when selecting 'Same dialogues when the scene is repeated' will ALSO works for nymph status, provided whe current scene has a fixed non-random unicque talk inside it.
- BUG FIX: The 'remove clothes' dialogue wont appear anymore in certain cases the princess finishes a given scene (or cums) while not touching ground. TECH INFO: the code DOES check if she is touching a given ledge/ground before the fix, but the problem was that, for a GLIMPSE, the 'check ground' was still TRUE. Now I set it FALSE.
- Glitch Fix: when using the cheats, then restarting the game, the Achivements weren't being locked.
- Glitch Fix: non reachable coin in Shyguy Village level.
- Glitch Fix: when ending a given scene, the princess was 'falling a little'. Now she is positioned in the ground correctly.
- Glitch Fix: Futa Peach appearing in Achievements in Chomp, Morton, Iggy and Ludwig (even with FUTA off)
- Glitch Fix: When talking with ShyGuy guard in ShyGuy town, he was not saying what to do. After just saying 'Ask how to be allowed to enter', by pressing SPACE some times, the princess just started the scene.
- Glitch Fix: 'weird nipples on her butt' in first Shyguy Gourmet and Sockhop (green sack) scenes (TECH INFO: again, I needed to put the object in other than frame 1 due to Flash 'first grab item code' glitch, as the princess bodyparts are replaced and changed microsseconds later in frame 1).
- Glitch Fix: certain positioning of her arms agains her torso in scenes like Phanto scene 5, Monty Mole scene 5, 'insert key in the metal door', Boo scene 6, Toadsworth bed scene and Chomp Scene 6. I ask people for more glitches like the ones found in by Nyathon in post viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=16260#p732930 so I can track and fix them. But there are certain VERY SMALL glitches that couldnt be removed due to game limitation.
- Glitch Fix: when seeing Gallery scenes, if you press 'MAIN GALLERY' button with the mouse, then 'MENU' button, and then 'X' button, the princess was locked in place. The problem was the X button itself.
- Glitch Fix: the princess was still losing her bra (or part of her torso clothes), shredding it so her boobs were out in the open, when SHRED BRA IF was NONE in the options. TECH INFO: renewed function checkIfCanShredBra().[/spoiler]

hjkyuu Wrote:As far as I know that bug happens when you toy around with the settings too much (Or that's what happened with my game and I had to reset my save)

Hmmmmm....'toy aroung with the settings'.... it would help me a lot if there is a reproduceable couple of steps.....I'll try anyway.

quarzo Wrote:is a loooong time since i login here, and i am happy about browsette!, woul be nice diferent skin/hair color if is use from diferent characters

I surely could add a new chararacter but I feel too complex to make right now. For now, we have a different outfit, but this will change your current character to 'vanilla Peachy'. Some people are asking me to make her with red hair instead of blonde hair. This could be done. But as I know, people will start asking for blonde hair too. A way to overcome this is an option (just for this powerup): blonde or red hair. But for now, I'll make it work with blonde hair.
You showed a wonderful picture of Bowsette!

GlennQ Wrote:Bowsette could be the star of her own mini-level where she attacks the mushroom kingdom, and also "attack" it's citizen, poor mario and his allies don't stand a chance.

Although a nice idea, enough of mini levels, please.

metaro Wrote:Calm down with bowsette, i like the idea as much as you do, but requesting won't code it and design it. A separate model for each princess would be ideal, but much work because the game would have to determine which princess you are playing in the first place to then select the good power up.

That also explains why the outfit is better.

metaro Wrote:The idea of an enemy bowsette is a big work too. In that case the problem is bowsette is supposed to be peach. So how will you explain that peach encountered herself? Sure you could have a "what, is it … me? What am i doing here in this … Bowser looking appearence. What is happening"

Surely that could be done. Peach (or other playable character like Krystal) will see Bowsette with the unicque Bowsette outfit. She can appear in world 8. I just need SOME dialogue/concept to make me put her there, but without too much complexity. I cant promise I'll be doing that before the game is officially completed.

metaro Wrote:The easiest way to create bowsette would require to add a scene in the opening. When Kamek use his dark sex power on the kingdom, bowsette appear next to a sleeping peach then she is teleported by the same magic.
But then, if you play a different princess it would require too an custom look (with same scenes as the others but still)

Its better to put Kamek out of the way, as we should not add complexity. And, as said above, there is no problem to have 'two peaches' in a given scene.

metaro Wrote:Now she can be a boss, but is there a realm with a free ship for her?

I prefer no.

metaro Wrote:Not sure, so she needs her own new level and Ivan is busy enough finishing the current state of the game. She could eventually be found in her own castle like in the 8th realm, a dark peach castle, but this would be tone of work.

You cant imagine the amount of work I did in the past TWO months (Blargh too). Just check the changelog above.

Moosifbob Wrote:When you make Mona, would you use her original outfit or her warioware gold oufit?

I would need a new outfit. Surely if Blargh or anyone makes the outfit, I'll put in the game.

criticalg Wrote:Hi, I'm new here, I played this game a bit longer with this forum and I saw that I had to download the different languages, finally I started to translate the English to Spanish, obviously with a Google translator because I lack that knowledge since my language is Spanish, obviously I am correcting the translator's defects to give him more fluency and feel more in line with the dialogue to the action that is doing peach, I have already translated a few parts, but I do not know where to upload it, if I upload a link to mega by this means is valid? I will be uploading the file as I translate it. PS: This was written with a Google translator.

Thank you for the interest in translating it! Please use the latest XML from my github site! https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT (there is a lot of changes already, so you dont have to do from the beginning). Please check if others arent making the same changes, and please make a PULL REQUEST, so I can get the changes.

metaro Wrote:Because she already has a bowser costume she gets when you got a game over. And Ivan has stated the crown to be a power up lasting a moment. It's like the fire flower, sure you can set an other costume on it, but it's a power up first. So far bowsette will be peach. And if Bowsette made it as an enemy, peach need a reason on how she meets her evil self.

Exact! Above, I said that it would be possible to have a Peach x Bowsette Peach scene (but this time, Bowsette would be Bowser). But not in this update.

metaro Wrote:As for bowser, not sure the game is meant to have rule 63 content. But i seriously think Peach fighting her slutty side would be better than bowser using the power up

Well, if I implement it, Bowsette will be her slutty side. Bowser would be using it. Then 'she' will be in a level before Bowser's castle. Perhaps with a cut scene with Bowser using the powerup given by a merchant toad (that would appear once). Then if the player replays the level (say, 8-5), 'she' would be in the same place and the player can repeat the scene. Its Bowser actually, but without changing back to Bowser. She will only find Bowser again in the last scene in 8-7.

Moosifbob Wrote:Even though someone probably created a potential side story explanation for the other playable characters besides peach. Here is how I would imagine. Daisy is at her kingdom bathing when suddenly the koopalings attack. Daisy rushes to the mushroom kingdom to find Mario and Luigi only to realize that she is naked but isn't bothered by it. With Mario and Luigi missing she is off to defeat Bowser. Rosalina was on her observatory reading to the lumas, when kamek magic cause the observatory to go haywire and made some of the lumas horny. This cause Rosalina to be flung out of the observatory and crash land into the mushroom kingdom. She uses her magic to protect herself from the crash, however she lost her wand during her fall and her magic didn't protect her clothes and she loses her clothes upon reentry. She covers herself and tries to find mario. Krystal was exploring when a mysterious portal teleported her to the mushroom kingdom. With no idea what to do, she explores the mysterious mushroom kingdom Mona was delivering pizza to peach and starts dreaming on marrying Wario, only to find that kamek's magic affected the toads and it's up to her to save the kingdoms.
Pauline was visiting mario in the mushroom kingdom only to find out mario is missing , also kamek magic affected DK.

Nice ideas! Surely I (or others, when I release the source code) could add those side stories in the prologue. I already thought about this, as it will make the players and the game itself more unicque for each character (giving more immersion).

metaro Wrote:The mario outfit is just a costume, it has no effect except changing a few dialogues with toads.

It will surely have more features sooner or later.

metaro Wrote:The frog, well if it's style the case, didn't check for a long time now, increase your swimming speed.

It also makes you 'wander' in the water better, without the 'pull' effect of the water gravity.

JJPG Wrote:Chomp, Morton and Iggy achievement shows peach with a Dick when the "she can be a futa" is off

Bugs already detected and will be fixed in 3.48.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Gengu » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Finally! an update, i'm looking forward to it.
Gengu

Postby metaro » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:That also explains why the outfit is better.

People doesn't realise how hard and long it is to code a single thing like a logging page, so a full game, tsss. But i can't blame them, bowsette is really attactive

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Surely that could be done. Peach (or other playable character like Krystal) will see Bowsette with the unicque Bowsette outfit. She can appear in world 8. I just need SOME dialogue/concept to make me put her there, but without too much complexity. I cant promise I'll be doing that before the game is officially completed.

Remember who you're talking to? dialogues and concepts are my speciality! ;)

Well, i think, as you said bowser using the power up is the easiest way but, really i Don't think bowser turning into bowsette would make sence as we would fight him in the right next level.
Instead of using it on himself, he could release the power of the crown powerup. Small cutscene where bowser says "let's see how you'll deal with you're own lust princess" And then, bowser leaves and you face bowsette with the possibility to Knock her or to fuck her.
That way it makes more sence to be able to see her back as an actual living character than bowser having to run back to the previous level , using the power up again :p

As for a Virgin dialogue … well you know i might mp this to you, this will take less place. Just tell me if you want it here on through mp

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You cant imagine the amount of work I did in the past TWO months (Blargh too).

Don't worry i do have an idea.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Nice ideas! Surely I (or others, when I release the source code) could add those side stories in the prologue. I already thought about this, as it will make the players and the game itself more unicque for each character (giving more immersion).

Hanw you forgot the side story i gave you about rosalina? :'(

Anyway, i sent you a mp, could you check it?
Have some deserved rest ^^
metaro

Postby he30ra » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:08 pm

he30ra Wrote:
is normal (default) options and not work as say up post :some Toad scens are too fast,no pressing space look scens like : toad audience one her , or fucking the princessand wait to end scene.Is no work even default options. look this video when you Understand:

megawrzuta.pl/download/fd73d4f433e10311153c4f0f46fcab14.html
this bug is not fixed

this new link
Last edited by he30ra on Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
he30ra

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 02/18)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:54 pm

metaro Wrote:Hanw you forgot the side story i gave you about rosalina? :'(

I'll check, sorry! I will also answer you above later, as well as your PM, thank you!
I will rest, thanks!

he30ra Wrote:https://megawrzuta.pl/download/9099f599 ... 055da.html

Thank you, gotta check!
Hmmmmmm when I click directly, I get a 404 error.
If I try to join 9099f599 with 055da.html, I get a Ups...Szukany plik stracił wazność lub został usunięty.

Please put the link without the https.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby aclgrafix » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:12 am

@Ivan just wondering if it's possible for you to add a cheat to make all glory hole spots active 100% of the time, I personally seem to have horrible RNG when trying to find them scenes, not sure about other peoples luck with them
aclgrafix

Postby he30ra » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I'll check, sorry! I will also answer you above later, as well as your PM, thank you!
I will rest, thanks!

this bug is not fixed this new link

Thank you, gotta check!
If I try to join 9099f599 with 055da.html, I get a Ups...Szukany plik stracił wazność lub został usunięty.

https://megawrzuta.pl/download/e5d14b74 ... ecae4.html

upload new link should be work :)
he30ra

Postby Gengu » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:41 pm

It's been almost a week now, where is the update :lol:
where.jpg
where.jpg (37.34 KiB) Viewed 2428 times
Gengu

Postby Nyathon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:46 pm

"Anyone could please reproduce this bug for me?
I couldnt reproduce it (the camera bug in windowed mode). Perhaps it occurs in ULTRA WIDE screens?"

Alright Ivan, I manage to reproduce the bug for ya and I manage to figure out why it is happening.

"-Fullscreen: Yes
-Force 16:9 Max: Yes

Exit fullscreen into windowed via esc key, click to zoom in on princess.

Loading into game after doing first step will also trigger.

Occurs in both Overworld and Levels.

Window size other than base window size to activate glitch. The base window size doesn't trigger for some reason. Base window as in the size of the window when you launch the game.

It seems the game glitches up when these 2 are active, but the game itself isn't in fullscreen. Why it doesn't happen when the window size is the base size is unknown."

These are the notes I took reproducing. I will go through the animations in the game and see if any need a tweak.

Btw, I had 2 ideas for outfits that could be added into the game. One just being a simple towel, I am surprised this one wasn't in the game just do to the fact that there are showers everywhere. You could just have it where one has a chance of spawning at the showers scatter through levels, and have them available at peach's/ daisy's castles and the xnaut shower. The second one isn't really an outfit per say, but rather just a painted on outfit. This outfit could be like a painted on tang top and shorts, it can't rip as it isn't fabric and would dissolve if the princess showers or falls into water (much like the options for the cum on her body). Thought these 2 would be rather cool to see, let me know what you guys think.
Nyathon
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Nyathon Wrote:Btw, I had 2 ideas for outfits that could be added into the game. One just being a simple towel, I am surprised this one wasn't in the game just do to the fact that there are showers everywhere. You could just have it where one has a chance of spawning at the showers scatter through levels, and have them available at peach's/ daisy's castles and the xnaut shower. The second one isn't really an outfit per say, but rather just a painted on outfit. This outfit could be like a painted on tang top and shorts, it can't rip as it isn't fabric and would dissolve if the princess showers or falls into water (much like the options for the cum on her body). Thought these 2 would be rather cool to see, let me know what you guys think.

These are good ideas, the towel is a really obvious one yes, considering the nature of the "outfit" it should only take one hit before being destroyed (or sent to fly away).

The body paint is an idea too but i Don't know if it's not too much work. It will require to be considered as a costume but not a costume at the same time because it can't shred or protect the princess at all. And it would require a check to dissolve in the water. Soa whole new thing to code.

Knowing Ivan a bit, i think he would say "no outfit anymore" but maybe in the post release he will have time to put the towel.

As for the body paint i think it's easier to put it in the princess custom screen. That way there could be differents body paint. As for the dissolve, well, a check could be done in options, yes/no wash when enter in water.

But i can't tell for him :)
metaro

Postby Emsigtp » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:39 pm

he30ra Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I will rest, thanks!

this bug is not fixed this new link

Thank you, gotta check!

https://megawrzuta.pl/download/e5d14b74 ... ecae4.html

upload new link should be work :)

Pierwszy link powinien działać, tylko źle go wkleiłeś :)
Also video you have shared is for old version of PUT, on 3.47 I haven't seen this problem.
Emsigtp
Newly Registered

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Hi!
It's a long time ago I postet something here, but when everybody is talking about new costumes, I want to bring in something, too.
I know it is much work to implement new content (like dresses) into the game and I would lie, if I say I don't want more.
But I think it is more important to put the already existing dresses into the game. For now most of them you can only see if you set them as a powerup. But if I'm not wrong, there is no Swimsuit or Slingbikini und whole Delfino Beach. Even the Frogsuit upgrade is very rare. And I never saw the x-Naut, Wedding, Tigress, penguin, Shantae, Peachy Racer, Yoshi Outfit in any of the levels. Even the Shygirl dress is NOT to find in Shyguy Village. I would like to see more of them placed in the levels.
On the other hand in nearly every level is a fire powerup. You could change some of them into an other, not so helpful, outfit.

But as always feel free to use or ignore what I said. (I'm not mad at it). It is still a great game.

PS: For all who read this and still have a problem finding the blueprints: I postet a guide in an older post. If you ask Ivan, he will maybe link it on the first page.
Peterpeterpeter

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects