Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.47 (Jun 30/18)

Postby zLukeBR » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:22 am

RazerDH's Wrote:I NEED BOWSETTE/BOOSETTE/(Other) IN NEXT UPDATES OF PUT PLEASE! I would love you if you did.

I think Boosette is a bit unnecessary.
Since we have the ghost princess who takes a "human" form.
zLukeBR
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:02 pm

Calm down with bowsette, i like the idea as much as you do, but requesting won't code it and design it.
A separate model for each princess would be ideal, but much work because the game would have to determine which princess you are playing in the first place to then select the good power up. So far the game doesn't do this at all , there is only a check for peach with the fire dress and that's all.
Meaning there would be all this check to do + all the model.

The idea of an enemy bowsette is a big work too.
In that case the problem is bowsette is supposed to be peach. So how will you explain that peach encountered herself?
Sure you could have a "what, is it … me? What am i doing here in this … Bowser looking appearence. What is happening"

And yeah, what is happening? A mirror that duplicate an evil peach? maybe? A dark power up that create a double evil peach? THis would require a forced cutscene at some point.
Where and when ? This must happen so you can't hide it.

The easiest way to create bowsette would require to add a scene in the opening.
When Kamek use his dark sex power on the kingdom, bowsette appear next to a sleeping peach then she is teleported by the same magic.
But then, if you play a different princess it would require too an custom look (with same scenes as the others but still)

Now she can be a boss, but is there a realm with a free ship for her? Not sure, so she needs her own new level and Ivan is busy enough finishing the current state of the game.
She could eventually be found in her own castle like in the 8th realm, a dark peach castle, but this would be tone of work.

So, for now just wait for the crown power up. Ivan has to consider the idea before anything.
metaro

Postby Moosifbob » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:53 pm

When you make Mona, would you use her original outfit or her warioware gold oufit?
Moosifbob

Postby Rikuhino » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:58 am

for eveyone wanting a Bowsette in the game peach already has a costume that is pretty much that already
Rikuhino
Newly Registered

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:31 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Groudon2000 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:12 pm

Awesome game buddy, but there is one thing that I find to be a bit annoying. I prefer to have the princess not wearing her crown and earrings, but everytime I get a power-up, she equips the crown and earrings again. Is it a possibility to have the crown and earrings permanently unequiped if selected?
Groudon2000
Newly Registered

Postby HugelDude » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:02 am

Groudon2000 Wrote:Awesome game buddy, but there is one thing that I find to be a bit annoying. I prefer to have the princess not wearing her crown and earrings, but everytime I get a power-up, she equips the crown and earrings again. Is it a possibility to have the crown and earrings permanently unequiped if selected?

I believe you have to save the outfit without the crown and earrings attached. So you go to the peach dress, click drop crown and earrings and then click the peach dress icon to random and then back to dress so that it saves without them. I could be wrong about this but it's worth a shot.
HugelDude

Postby Ultimaniac » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:54 am

metaro Wrote:In that case the problem is bowsette is supposed to be peach. So how will you explain that peach encountered herself?

What? Bowsette is not supposed to be Peach. Bowsette is Bowser transformed into a princess using the Super Crown. Have you not seen the origin comic that started the whole thing?

Ultimaniac
Newly Registered

Postby criticalg » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:11 pm

Hi, I'm new here, I played this game a bit longer with this forum and I saw that I had to download the different languages, finally I started to translate the English to Spanish, obviously with a Google translator because I lack that knowledge since my language is Spanish, obviously I am correcting the translator's defects to give him more fluency and feel more in line with the dialogue to the action that is doing peach, I have already translated a few parts, but I do not know where to upload it, if I upload a link to mega by this means is valid? I will be uploading the file as I translate it. PS: This was written with a Google translator.
criticalg
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:35 am

If the Peach crown turns King Boo into Boosette, then what would it do for Lady Bow? Either way, they both have "Boo"bs :D Although, at least now it'll give me an idea for what I might have in mind for my own Mario hentai game.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby metaro » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:45 pm

Ultimaniac Wrote:What? Bowsette is not supposed to be Peach. Bowsette is Bowser transformed into a princess using the Super Crown. Have you not seen the origin comic that started the whole thing?

No i didn't but it doesn't change anything. In the game bowsette is supposed to be peach taking a crown power up so in the game bowsette is peach.
metaro

Postby Ultimaniac » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:15 pm

metaro Wrote:No i didn't but it doesn't change anything. In the game bowsette is supposed to be peach taking a crown power up so in the game bowsette is peach.

In what game? You sound like you're talking about something that already exists.
Ultimaniac
Newly Registered

Postby HugelDude » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:56 pm

metaro Wrote:
Ultimaniac Wrote:What? Bowsette is not supposed to be Peach. Bowsette is Bowser transformed into a princess using the Super Crown. Have you not seen the origin comic that started the whole thing?

No i didn't but it doesn't change anything. In the game bowsette is supposed to be peach taking a crown power up so in the game bowsette is peach.

Well in the game it can just be considered a costume, she already can dress up as Mario so why would dressing as a female bowser/peach hybrid be any different?
HugelDude

Postby metaro » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:48 am

HugelDude Wrote:Well in the game it can just be considered a costume, she already can dress up as Mario so why would dressing as a female bowser/peach hybrid be any different?

Because she already has a bowser costume she gets when you got a game over. And Ivan has stated the crown to be a power up lasting a moment.
It's like the fire flower, sure you can set an other costume on it, but it's a power up first.
So far bowsette will be peach. And if Bowsette made it as an enemy, peach need a reason on how she meets her evil self.
As for bowser, not sure the game is meant to have rule 63 content. But i seriously think Peach fighting her slutty side would be better than bowser using the power up
metaro

Postby LukiZero » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:16 pm

I hace a Problem with this version. I've download the .exe but when i close it, even if i've saved, i cant load the last time and i've to restart.
I'm using the cheat codes ti advance but i dont like much
LukiZero
Newly Registered

Postby Gizmo1206 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:35 am

metaro Wrote:

in the game with the super crown it changes toadette into peachette where bowsette is bowser turning into peach and currently only fan made
Gizmo1206

Postby savilian » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:47 am

I would say that if bowsette be the final boss when you resecure mario it would be making more sense then you play as bowsette...
Or we could make a PUT2 with bowsette fighting peach/mushroom kingdom for mario.
savilian

Postby Moosifbob » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:08 am

Even though someone probably created a potential side story explanation for the other playable characters besides peach.
Here is how I would imagine.

Daisy is at her kingdom bathing when suddenly the koopalings attack. Daisy rushes to the mushroom kingdom to find Mario and Luigi only to realize that she is naked but isn't bothered by it. With Mario and Luigi missing she is off to defeat Bowser

Rosalina was on her observatory reading to the lumas, when kamek magic cause the observatory to go haywire and made some of the lumas horny. This cause Rosalina to be flung out of the observatory and crash land into the mushroom kingdom. She uses her magic to protect herself from the crash, however she lost her wand during her fall and her magic didn't protect her clothes and she loses her clothes upon reentry. She covers herself and tries to find mario.

Krystal was exploring when a mysterious portal teleported her to the mushroom kingdom. With no idea what to do, she explores the mysterious mushroom kingdom

Mona was delivering pizza to peach and starts dreaming on marrying Wario, only to find that kamek's magic affected the toads and it's up to her to save the kingdoms

Pauline was visiting mario in the mushroom kingdom only to find out mario is missing , also kamek magic affected DK.
Moosifbob

Postby HugelDude » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:43 pm

savilian Wrote:I would say that if bowsette be the final boss when you resecure mario it would be making more sense then you play as bowsette...
Or we could make a PUT2 with bowsette fighting peach/mushroom kingdom for mario.

That'd be really cool, like having her as an unlockable character? I'd be down with that. Plus her proportions would be the same as Peach's so she could wear all the costumes as Peach along with her own costume as well.
HugelDude

Postby dryer3 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:38 am

check Ivans patrion page its down and it says its under review.
dryer3

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects