Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.46 (Feb 24/18)

Postby Anonynn » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:37 am

Hey!

Apocamorphosis Dev here again! Just checked the newest iteration of your game! All I can say is wow! You're doing an excellent job with this and your fans seem very, very devoted. That's impressive all on it's own! You should be proud of all you've accomplished thus far! I wish Google Chrome wasn't acting all wonky about .swf because Edge/IE runs PUT like crap after a few levels >.< !

BUGS!
- Nothing substantial that I've noticed (just a lot of slow down on Edge/IE). Um, OH! The Shy Guy village isn't showing up at least not the four or five times I tried to get it. I exited a level, started one, then completed one but within those four times no village. I can try again another time, it might not be a bug at all. Just wanted to report it just in case.

- Her belly-button piercing isn't showing up at all and there's no way to add it or earrings back once they are gone.

SUGGESTIONS!
- It would be cool if she didn't have an orgasm unless her lust peaked and reset during sex scenes. Does that make sense? It's like as she's having sex, her lust bar slowly rises but then she orgasms automatically in the scene when it's over (I believe) whether her lust was full or not. Maybe if the sex scene dialogue went by how lustful she was or made her super extra needy and wanting it the higher her lust is? Maybe even different dialogue for when she hits that peak during a scene. Just a thought!

- It would be great if Boob Size reset at the end of each level (to whatever size you have set for her default).

- More Poisonous Mushrooms or Clothing replacing Stars and Mushrooms in Hard Mode. It seems like there are a ton of Stars and Mushrooms but not a lot of clothing that you get in-game.

- Maybe disabling jump while she's dizzy with lust or dizzy after sex (this would make clothing with attacks extra important.

- Maybe if Oral Sex didn't count toward her Nympho Counter unless her lust peaks and she orgasms from it?

- I still kind of wish there was a Corruption Counter or something in it. Like the more game-overs you get the more horny she gets from having the Koopa Queen Outfit on. Or the more evil her dialogue starts becoming.

Just throwing stuff out there and seeing what sticks! Your game is really amazing. You as a dev and it's development is truly an inspiration!

Anonynn.
Anonynn

Postby tripflip » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:12 pm

Faperman Wrote:in past updates I noticed that the dialogues changed, now when the princess is a nympho, she says the same phrases when she is fucked by a creature, for example she says "Please fuck me! Do it dirty" over and over again...

I would like the old dialogue system to come back, have a nice day and thank you for creating this wonderful game

That's actually already an option that can be toggled on or off. It's called "Same dialogues if scene is replayed."
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby tripflip » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Anonynn Wrote:- Nothing substantial that I've noticed (just a lot of slow down on Edge/IE).

I can't speak to the other stuff, but this game (and all flash games) work best with the adobe flash player. I thought there was a link to it on the first page, but here's one. https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I'm pretty sure that's the right one. There's also a debugger version for devs, but I think you just want the flash player. The debugger version is here https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplay ... loads.html
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
tripflip

Postby Randomguy11111 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:29 am

Is there a website where we can see all the achievements arts ?
Randomguy11111
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:02 am

Randomguy11111 Wrote:Is there a website where we can see all the achievements arts ?

No, but I've been sometimes putting some on my Hentai Foundry account. Been badly neglecting it though. http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Tripflip
Note: I'm linking http instead of https because Hentai Foundry has been having some issues with it loading correctly while secured. This is something they need to fix.
tripflip

Postby getlone » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:29 pm

something wrong when i keep shygirl in inventory , it disappears and can't play hidden stage in world 3, But I save right here :cry: . i need file save 3-2 . Pls help
getlone
Newly Registered

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX)

Postby ghostalker7734 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:07 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
stryke Wrote:I found a little bug. Every time peach loses a life, the game speed increases...

Interesting enough, it does increase the speed, but only in the castle area. I will check that.

Destrocto Wrote:The bricks and ? bricks hit boxes are very weird still.

Thats because of the lack of ceiling hit test. It requires to be added in the entire game engine. Blargh also has this problem. The correct is to make her hit the block with her head (blocking the full jump height). So the blocks need to be higher and Peach may need a crouching function in certain areas. Anyway, its like she's not right below the block, but a bit in the front of it, touching with her back. We can think of a different style here. Not a 'destroy-gameplay' one. Yet.

Destrocto Wrote: I see you removed the cum stain function.

No, no. Its because its an older version.

Destrocto Wrote: I highly suggest dude that instead of doing this you collaborate with blargh, Once he finishes customizations, you can then start trying to add a "You can die difficulty" to his version of the game.

Yes, I'm on it with him ;) I'm just posting the initial version I started working with. I'm entirely open to help him. Thats because I will need some time to fork his version with mine, and check if all is okay. Its much more than 'copy and paste' as there are tons of movie clips inside others, and lines of code in hidden actions, so it will take some time. However, this starter version will be worked on parallel to be improved, test new funcionalities, and even experiments like allowing level customization with external .FLA, for example. Its also a faster (CPU less intensive) version ;)

Destrocto Wrote: But yeah Didn't make it to morton, flames are a pain...

Really a pain :lol: I will use the way Blargh did and I will post the update.

Destrocto Wrote: Also, when I went up the brick stairs to the high up place with the pipe right in front of the castle door, when I fell down, I fell through the bricks down there and landed on the mushroom below them.

Huhh, its a glitch that can also occur in newer versions of the game. The bricks need to be put more close and the code for hit detection need to be broader.
For about the pipes not working yet, I need to figure out how to make a nice fade-in, fade-out transition, as the current implementation (and the newer versions too) just moves the screen around, which can be ugly because it shows some parts that Peach are not supposed to go (like incomplete tiles of walls). I will also put some labels (under construction) :geek:

Thanks, I will keep the progress ;)

montesat Wrote:When you get into the mood can you add other characters later. No rush.

My plan is to make only princess characters from Mario universe. We only have Peach this time:
EDIT: I come back to the future to say that ghostalker7734 might ask for pokemon girls, when this game gets to 3.46 version (yes, the game already have almost 40mb this time, and 310 scenes!)
2018 is incredible, we have decacore mobile phones! Well, the game has Peachy character, and, as said since this year of this post (2012), I will keep only the princess characters of Mario universe.
aaaw well np,thanks anyway xp
ghostalker7734
Newly Registered

Postby HappyGoomba » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:58 pm

I found a bug with the first Jabbi scene.

jabbi.PNG
jabbi.PNG (25.76 KiB) Viewed 3259 times

It gets to this point and freezes. It happens in the gallery also. In the game, hitting Del doesn't get out of it, you have to go back to the world map.
HappyGoomba

Postby adrjhn22 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:22 am

Lingerie doesn't appear to be saved after loading a save file. Peach went from pink gloves, garter, and stockings to completely nude.

Could you make the X-Naut boots as options for heels to wear?
They're not brand new pieces of clothing, but making more customizations using existing clothes would be nice, such as the platform boots from the Mario/Daisy dress or the white heels from the Fire Dress.
adrjhn22

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:03 pm

So I am back focusing the game.

tripflip Wrote:Wait, they're not getting married in the Savior ending now, but they do in the normal ending? That stops the Savior ending from being "better" than the normal ending, and instead just makes it a different ending. Why are they not getting married? Your notes imply that they wouldn't marry if they were both adventurers (and therefore equals). Gotta say, I really don't understand this.

You're right. Then they will marry in this ending as well.

tripflip Wrote:That's fine. Metaro and I were suggesting before that Peach and Mario don't have vaginal sex with the Koopalings, but save it for each other. Though with the change of Peach not being a virgin anymore for a requirement, I don't think it matters as much.

Thats it!

tripflip Wrote:Wait, are you saying the player can keep playing after getting the bad ending? How would that work?

The current game engine allows you to keep playing after seeing the last ENDING (Super Mario RPG - Ending 4). So I need to make those Mario 'cut scene endings' not happen in the bad ending. Its like the player hasnt unlocked the Mario endings feature.

tripflip Wrote:Isn't the princess with Bowser at that point and having his kids? And how would a player turn a normal ending to a savior ending? In order to get the normal ending, the princess would have to save Mario? Is Mario still captured in level 8 as well as being at the castle?

The problem is the 'keep playing' feature that didnt expect multiple endings. Actually I made it so the game can be infinite, like Super Mario Bros. Its like Peach has to save Mario once again. So, as said above, perhaps some endings deactivate the possibility to keep playing, letting this happen only with virgin and normal endings for example.

metaro Wrote:(SAVIOR ENDING) Well i think you're complicating things, instead of koopaling that would require whole new scene, you can take a goomba with sleeping creatures around. Goomba's alreasy have many scenes so you have most of it done already. So the number option will be easier to make with them, i think. Maybe, as you said, if you make the prison as a zone in peach"s castle, their could be koopaling with some humiliating scenes, but i would save this idea for after the ending is fully done.

Perhaps just small humiliating scene loops, but we still need a script for this to work okay. For example, perhaps the princess could be rimmed by a Koopaling while she is stepping on the dicks of the other koopaling (like Morton) while the rest sleeps. We press a button, then Mario and Peach starts fucking those two (some loops), then in the end everyone sleeps except the princess and Mario, who have sex to each other.

metaro Wrote:Flurrie you"re back in, prepare your pussy, or your hair brush.

Haha.

metaro Wrote:If you get the bad ending, there is just no way peach erase everything that happened

Thats why I mentioned to 'no more keep playing' in certain endings

Faperman Wrote:Hello Ivan, So sorry for my bad English...in past updates I noticed that the dialogues changed, now when the princess is a nympho, she says the same phrases when she is fucked by a creature, for example she says "Please fuck me! Do it dirty" over and over again. Also when the option "always innocent" is chosen, after unblocking the "archivements" for each creature she begins to say the same phrases again and again with most of the creatures,I liked it better when the dialogues were different with each type of creature and repeated in a loop when the scene repeated itself.

In that case, the 'always innocent' forces her to say the same phrase because the code was made like this. She starts saying random phrases when:
1 - she fucks the same creature again (same scene)
2 - she is a nymph.
3 - you switched 'Funny Dialogues' as YES in the option screen.

If you switch 'Same Dialogues' in the same options screen, she will always say the same dialogues.So please check the options screen.
If it still strange (say, you have SAME DIALOGUES as NO, and FUNNY DIALOGUES as NO), she MUST talk differently if either she is a nymph already or its the second time she is into the current creature scene (generally those minions like goombas, koopas, shyguys etc). If not, so it might be a BUG!

Faperman Wrote:have a nice day and thank you for creating this wonderful game! hasta luego

Thank you!

Randomguy11111 Wrote:Is there a website where we can see all the achievements arts ?

Aside of TripFlip suggestion, I plan making a 'spoiler' part in my GITHUB site (whose link is already in page 1 of this thread)

getlone Wrote:something wrong when i keep shygirl in inventory , it disappears and can't play hidden stage in world 3, But I save right here :cry: . i need file save 3-2 . Pls help

Could you please explain me more? So its two bugs?
1 - cant keep shygirl in inventory (it disappears)
2 - can't play the hidden stage in world 3 (which problem? The blue circle never appears there, or the level just doesnt load?)

ghostalker7734 Wrote:aaaw well np,thanks anyway xp

But who knows the future? I always let this possibility open, as I can give the sources for a given developer that can put those princesses. But its really recommended to have yet another game (in another world) with the pokemon girls.

HappyGoomba Wrote:I found a bug with the first Jabbi scene. It gets to this point and freezes. It happens in the gallery also. In the game, hitting Del doesn't get out of it, you have to go back to the world map.

What? FIXED in 3.47 version!

adrjhn22 Wrote:Lingerie doesn't appear to be saved after loading a save file. Peach went from pink gloves, garter, and stockings to completely nude.

I'll check!

adrjhn22 Wrote:Could you make the X-Naut boots as options for heels to wear?

Okay! So the name 'heels' might change to 'shoes', and of course it wont work for some outfits, as its already (e.g. you cant change X-naut outfit 'heels' nas the boot are from this costume. The same with frog, penguin, tigeress and other outfits like striker. This is a limitation of how those outfits work in the game)

adrjhn22 Wrote:They're not brand new pieces of clothing, but making more customizations using existing clothes would be nice, such as the platform boots from the Mario/Daisy dress or the white heels from the Fire Dress.

It would be much better if along with the possibility of more shoes, we could change the color as well (otherwise, if I just add 'Mario boot', it will be ugly to see the blue boot in a pink dress or frog for example). As I cant focus in that feature (color, etc) I can at least put like (white boot, black boot, blue boot, yellow boot, etc) and the player can at least has some variety. But for now, I can add the X-naut boots.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby metaro » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:07 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So I am back focusing the game.

GLad you're back :)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The problem is the 'keep playing' feature that didnt expect multiple endings. Actually I made it so the game can be infinite, like Super Mario Bros. Its like Peach has to save Mario once again. So, as said above, perhaps some endings deactivate the possibility to keep playing, letting this happen only with virgin and normal endings for example.

Is there a way to check which ending we unlocked? That way trip could make an adchivement like "You really get all endings? Well the princess has a reward for you" With a special art? Maybe peach in a very sexy pose and some of most important character of the game in the background like Toads, bowser, Mario, some Koopaling and the other princess, and a few basic monster like goombas and koopas

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Perhaps just small humiliating scene loops, but we still need a script for this to work okay. For example, perhaps the princess could be rimmed by a Koopaling while she is stepping on the dicks of the other koopaling (like Morton) while the rest sleeps. We press a button, then Mario and Peach starts fucking those two (some loops), then in the end everyone sleeps except the princess and Mario, who have sex to each other.

juste wondering why you focus on koopaling so much :) in my opinion, for now, goombas are enough for the released of the ending. You'll have to make the script, but you'll have some scenes ready so less work.
Then in a second part, you make your koopaling humiliation scenes. THere you have three choices,
1st : you replace goombas by the koopaling in the ending, and the goomba humiliation come as a do over,
2nd : you replace goombas by the koopaling in the ending and the goombas humiliation come in the peach's castle prison with koopaling from time to time
3rd : you keep the goomba in the ending and the koopaling are locked in peach"s castle prison with their humiliation scene.

The prison model is already in the game, you add a door to get to the prison next to toadworth room (because he is ... kinda the gate keeper? ... well he is useless si at least he'll have a real job in the castle) and then, it's done ... easy to say right? :D ... i don't know if it's hard to do though but you have almost everything aready in the game. i vote for 2 or 3 personnaly :)

I Wrote:Flurrie you"re back in, prepare your pussy, or your hair brush.

If you really want to add Flurrie, here are some scenes ideas : She uses her make up tool to masturbate, and will ask peach a hand. "Fuck my pussy with my brush while i put my lipstick" things like this.

Once done, the make up Tools turn into masturbating item for peach (with horny flurrie smell) and flurrie could propose to do some hair cut / make up on peach (switch straight to ponytail for exemple)

Only if you want to add her, but i see potential.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But who knows the future? I always let this possibility open, as I can give the sources for a given developer that can put those princesses. But its really recommended to have yet another game (in another world) with the pokemon girls.

God i would loooove a game like this :D if you did'nt have your next project on, i would have proposed it, pokemon girls fucking pokemon while trying to cathemall (GOTTA CATCH"EM ALL)

What gardevoir... You were a male? i might have made a mistake calling you "slutty pussy" then ... Oh well, i'll go cacth a female one and rename you "futa right!"

*everyday, a lot of trainer get a male gardevoir thinking they were female ... welcome to brasil based generation !*

Sorry for that xD

Have a nice day! , i'll go play pok... hum, ZELDA!!! Yes, Zelda, it's safe *see link in gerudo suit* nevermind
metaro

Postby aclgrafix » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:01 pm

i found a few bugs that randomly happen while playing hard mode, the first is if a monster from a different world appears (e.g. you're in W1-1 and a guy from the space world appears) it instantly sends you to the prison place (not always but sometimes)

the second is when playing on any world peach just randomly drops dead for no reason, the first time that happened to me was W1-3 just before the toads at the start of the level, and again when i got the mission to get the key for the female toad near the end of the level

the third, whenever a new enemy has sex with peach it nearly always pops up saying she lost her virginity, i'm no medical genious but i don't think people have more than 1 cherry to pop

other than them few issues this is a great game 10/10
aclgrafix

Postby Biles » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:34 pm

*pokes out from the darkest recess shadows of the lowliest food-chain*

Has anyone suggested an additional sex scene with Phanto by planting itself as a mask on Peach's face. It would possess Peach and force her to masturbate. >:D
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby GhostyD » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:42 am

I remember there was a glitch that someone found where peach had a dick added on in the Anuboo and Piranha Plant achievement art. Is there any chance we could see those pieces along with any other futa edits that were made? Doesn't have to be in game, either.
GhostyD
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:42 pm

GhostyD Wrote:I remember there was a glitch that someone found where peach had a dick added on in the Anuboo and Piranha Plant achievement art. Is there any chance we could see those pieces along with any other futa edits that were made? Doesn't have to be in game, either.

In general, assuming those futa edits were intentional, then they were done by Ivan. I don't know what the plan is for those. The Birdo achievement art has a futa and non-futa version made by me, as she's actually a futa character by default. I've certainly made a lot of futa Peach pics over time, but I don't think any are actually in game.
tripflip

Postby littlemisshoneyvixen » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:51 pm

With how much fun this game is, I believe you can totally reach 350 scenes!
littlemisshoneyvixen

Postby metaro » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:07 pm

The forum is really quite when Ivan isn't around.
How is he?
I'm missing our discussion about the game x)

What about you trip?

Anything to say? x) the forum is getting lower in the research xD it fell from 2nd position to 4th (when you look for "mimput" the old name)
Maybe about .. I don't know, what have you been up to?

Peachy art or maybe you went to theater, *actually trying to cast a revive on the activity of the forum*
Meh, only work in games ... Any game you like to pay? x)
metaro

Postby Biles » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:24 am

I've been meaning to ask this question, and I don't expect it to reflect it as a suggestion or let alone a request. Is it true that Princess Rosalina is that fricking tall but Paulina being the tallest of them all?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby random_user » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:02 am

Will this game ever support more character variations and stuff? I can see a lot of replayability here if it ever does so. Eg. loli peach, milf peach,futa peach, etc... The dialogue images can stay the same, just the character model would matter really.
random_user
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:30 pm

metaro Wrote:The forum is really quite when Ivan isn't around.
How is he?
I'm missing our discussion about the game x)

What about you trip?

Ivan and Blargh have been really hard at work on the game. Ivan had a vacation where he focused hard at it (as he always does when he has a vacation from his regular job). Ivan and Blargh are kind of sprinting toward the completion of the game, as they see the end in sight and have excitement for the next game. That means completion of levels, the implementing of endings, and some other features that need to get hammered out. Some optional features will have to get pushed back to a kind of after-completion-extras kind of stuff, but development of PUT won't stop when it reaches its "finished" status. But I think Ivan was planning on shifting focus to the Sonja game at that point.

For me, I actually have two different completed pictures that I don't think have been added to the game yet (the Nymph achievement pic, and the Slave achievement pic for getting enslaved too many times). I'm working on more, and have the backside models for the dialogue pictures on deck.
tripflip

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects