Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.46 (Feb 24/18)

Postby tripflip » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:59 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As for the idea, just call TripFlip! He receives commissions, and he is one of the best Peach artists to date. That's why I prefer him with us. He made the Peachy character too!

Thank you :) I certainly wouldn't go that far at all, but I'm trying to get better.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby metaro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:13 pm

Well so far i have to agree with Ivan, you have your own style.

So peach is a kind of orphan?
Well... It's perfect for my pianta idea :D Mommy pianta will breastfeed her peachy <3
And ...

well, instead of the sexy pianta dress for peach she could undress her and put a diaper xD Or both ...

I kinda prefer the sexy dress but the diaper idea is funnier xD
metaro

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:27 am

I am trying to make the discussion smaller, as I already know many ideas.

metaro Wrote:the savior / adventurer ending with being a virgin and defeating bowser (or an other boss) and maybe a number of enemy slayed

This idea AS-IS needs more discussion. I just imagined that the worst that could happen is the player having a new game, with the commitment to finish it while virgin, killing everything, just to find out that he/she unlocked yet another ending. Then he/she might be upset. Albeit he/she could either reload a former saved game, OR he/she could just restart a new game and RUN AWAY of creatures instead of killing everything in their sight, PERHAPS this could be even better if we actually requires Peach NOT to be virgin to get this ending. More below!

metaro Wrote:the lesbian ending, with being a virgin and fucking every female character in the game

Ok to me.

metaro Wrote:the unexperienced ending, obviously virgin, and no scene at all.

Ok to me.

metaro Wrote:Well then maybe the pianta could have a 1-2 option where she act as a mother like "come here sweety, drink mommy's milk" and peach thinking "taste like banana milkshake, so good"

Okay!

metaro Wrote:And for the pussy "mommy need some relief, can you help her" "oh this feels so wrong, but her pussy taste like tropical fruit juice, guess i can lick it more"

No problemo!

metaro Wrote:And once you've done both scene you get an other dialogue "you've been a good girl, mommy will thank you" and she gives peach a pianta dress "be sure to come back, mommy will always be happy to see you" then 1-2 get available again...

No, not pianta dress, hehe, let's try to avoid new costumes. By 'using' the two scenes, she will just get more 'female sex counters' in order to trigger the lesbian ending.

metaro Wrote:After all, peach's family is never mentioned, maybe they're dead and peach need some motherly love? (or Nintendo simply didn't bother with details)

I prefer not to affirm they're dead.

metaro Wrote:Don't worry. Personnaly i feared that once the game is done it won't be updated anymore that's why i suggested it ^^' i know you plan to add few things from time to time but i think you'll be busy enough with your next game to add "big" content in PUT ^^

No big content, at least it's not a short term plan. But for sure small updates can be done.

metaro Wrote:Not saying you must add my ideas ^^ i just propose things that could make the game, i think, better and last a bit longer :)

I know, dont worry, I like to discuss!

metaro Wrote:I can surely propose ideas but i won't ask directly because he is certainly as busy as you are ^^

Well, busy people can make more things!

metaro Wrote:Well that's it, no funny way to end the message this time, just a keep going like this :)

Hehe, alright!

tripflip Wrote:To be clear, the main difference I'm seeing between the Virgin ending and the Savior ending is that in the Virgin ending, Peach would probably be her normal shy and somewhat timid self, but probably very eager to have sex with Mario. In the Savior ending, Peach would be a lot more confident and have aggressive, passionate sex with Mario. The nature of this sex scene could be tweaked, possibly with sexy lingerie or bondage gear. She and Mario would both be adventurers together. But you're saying you want Peach to leave Mario? And there wouldn't be a sex scene? Just Peach stepping on Goomba dicks? If so, then this is definitely where we disagree.

The Savior ending suggests Peach is virgin in the end of the game. BUT!! She could have made some non-vaginal scenes, so she is somewhat more confident.
But to make this easier, why not making as a requirement Peach NOT being virgin? Like the 'normal' ending? Perhaps the Savior is kind of 'the better ending' than just normal ending!
Then the ending could show Peach as 'the savior' in her castle (she in the left, Mario in the right), but both dresses and not willing to fuck each other. Then a cut scene happens (Peach fucking creatures while Mario goes away), with some other creatures already SLEEPING near her (with ZZZ over them). I dont want to make them 'dead' (gory, etc). Actually, they 'pop out', disappears or just 'keep sleeping'.

tripflip Wrote:It's also worth noting that a Lesbian ending is not feasible until a lot more female scenes get added to the game.

That's true. Although I can implement the ending with few lesbians we could have sooner or later, then add more lesbian scenes. I just cant do this 'right nao'.

tripflip Wrote:You did not clarify what fetish(es) you were referring to then, nor are you clarifying now. You're just saying "fetishes" and mentioning footjobs. To even consider the feasibility of this option, you'd have to get a lot more specific. But I think this is moot at this point anyway, because I think we all agree that this isn't a realistic option.

Although its possible to make a 'preferred fetish type' in the options, so the scenes (in the creature that has the selected fetish) could appear more often, again I have to find time to add those scenes. For now, I wont do it just to avoid overstress / burn outs.

tripflip Wrote:It's obscure, but Peach is actually a star child. She descended from the skies as a baby, as did Mario, Bowser, and a few others.

Just a side note, of course Nintendo is able to tell the truth as it's the real creator. But we parody makers can change the 'default' due to certain inconsistencies. For example, in 'Mario Bros Super Show' and the Mangá movie about Mario and Peach, Mario and Luigi are plumbers (children of parents that werent mentioned in the movies). As for Peach, obscure explanations suggests a female toad that gave birth, not a baby that came from the stars (like Geno). I prefer to be 'more old-fashioned'. Yes, Nintendo 'loves' to 'break continuities'. I prefer to stay with the initial concepts (since the 80's). But this is just what I decided to believe and follow. I surely could add a female toad portrait in a given level (with closed eyes, and perhaps a medieval clothing) and Peach might say: 'Mother...!?', and nothing else, but I dunno. I prefer people telling me what he/she thinks about this .

metaro Wrote:Well so far i have to agree with Ivan, you have your own style. So peach is a kind of orphan?

With or without the reference of the toad mother, yes, she is, as we never saw that toad anymore. She might have died or just returned to other realm (we can even say 'from the stars') but I like the idea she came from a woman toad.

metaro Wrote:Well... It's perfect for my pianta idea :D Mommy pianta will breastfeed her peachy <3

I love that idea!

metaro Wrote:well, instead of the sexy pianta dress for peach she could undress her and put a diaper xD Or both ...

Please no! :?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby metaro » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am trying to make the discussion smaller, as I already know many ideas.

I forgot to mentioned the "bad ending" but you already added it in your to do list.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:This idea AS-IS needs more discussion.

Well trip proposed that when bowser appeared in his castle, a text box shows up with different option and one would be to defeat him to get the savior ending.
The ennemy requierement is just a suggestion but to be the hero that would be normal she took down some ennemies.
So changing the requirement as "not being a nymph" why not but you will still need a trigger for the savior. Otherwise it might take the place of the normal ending and as you said people might be disapointed.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Perhaps the Savior is kind of 'the better ending' than just normal ending!
Then the ending could show Peach as 'the savior' in her castle (she in the left, Mario in the right), but both dresses and not willing to fuck each other. Then a cut scene happens (Peach fucking creatures while Mario goes away), with some other creatures already 'dead' near her.

Why not, but this looks to go to the nymph side, maybe you can change it a bit. First, i think after the cut she can have sex with mario, they're still lover after all.
Peach fucking creatures is the problem, i would see her humiliate them like forcing them to cum with her hand mouth tits armpit feet legs ass, well everything besides her pussy that she left to mario.
Maybe she can humiliate some creatures like so, then, fuck one with her ass and mario join in a double penetration?

That way, most "humiliating" scene would be already done and all would be required is a small change on peach face like a smirk.

A 1-2-3-4-5-6 option to do it? 1) Handjob - 2 ) titfuck - 3) footjob - 4) armpit - 5) blowjob - 6) double penetration with mario

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Although I can implement the ending with few lesbians we could have sooner or later, then add more lesbian scenes. I just cant do this 'right nao'.

Well, there are rosalina, pauline, mona, pianta, goombella, krystal planned so far right? I can suggest more female npc sure but i will first ask what is planned for the red toadette in peach castle, she says her pussy wants more after she got gangbang. Is it a lesbian scene or a 2 girls 15 toads (i know it won't be 15 juste a random number :p)

As for other female, you said there is a female koopa? that can be one, and you can, if you want be cause it would require a whole new design and all, add Harriet from the broodals ...
There is also ... Hum ... not many female creature in mario's universe hum ... the shygirl? Or ... ah yes vivian ... no it would require a new model too ... I'm trying to think about those who won't require too much work but i can't really see any :s because there is also flurrie with her massiv tits ... anyway focus on those who are already in the game xD i don't want to stress you xD

If you have the time, can you mp me the code for ONE scene ? like one of the easiest? (if it's not too big) I want to have an idea of the work you achieve for each scene . I have a coding degree, but i could only have it because i had good grades in English and math xD

Well that's it for now, i know you wanted to shorten the discussion, i'm reaaaaally sorry for the big answer
Most of it is took by the research of female ennemies ^^'

Dont' overdo yourself, make it step by step, we will soon make the discussion like "ok everything is good it will come in the future, little by lttle"

There a funny way this time (cause i wan't to show you some thanks for your work and accepting my ideas)
Hmm what funny way ... Peach any idea? No?
Hum, okay Hey Trip can you make a peach sucking Ivan to thank him? :p
metaro

Postby tripflip » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:48 pm

metaro Wrote:Well trip proposed that when bowser appeared in his castle, a text box shows up with different option and one would be to defeat him to get the savior ending.

Having a text box that explicitly gives the player the option to pick what ending they want (from a list of endings they qualified for) solves a major problem I had with the implementation of these new endings, the fact that the requirements for some of these endings were way too easy to accidentally get when a player didn't want them, and that they'd effectively eliminate the previous endings.

metaro Wrote:The ennemy requierement is just a suggestion but to be the hero that would be normal she took down some ennemies.

I think having an enemy kill requirement is pretty mandatory if the ending involves Peach being a warrior or something like that. The ending requirements just need more than that to avoid eliminating other endings. Having a text box near the end does solve this problem, though, as I mentioned.

metaro Wrote:Why not, but this looks to go to the nymph side, maybe you can change it a bit. First, i think after the cut she can have sex with mario, they're still lover after all.
Peach fucking creatures is the problem, i would see her humiliate them like forcing them to cum with her hand mouth tits armpit feet legs ass, well everything besides her pussy that she left to mario.
Maybe she can humiliate some creatures like so, then, fuck one with her ass and mario join in a double penetration?

What if this were a scene in the dungeons with captured enemies? Peach could be giving handjobs/blowjobs/titjobs/whatever, maybe while Mario is servicing Wendy. Then, after the enemies have cum and fallen unconscious, Mario and Peach could have vaginal sex over their unconscious bodies? We don't really have a bondage gear outfit yet, but maybe Peach could wear either her black lingerie or the Koopa Slave outfit?
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:30 pm

metaro Wrote:Well trip proposed that when bowser appeared in his castle, a text box shows up with different option and one would be to defeat him to get the savior ending. The enemy requierement is just a suggestion but to be the hero that would be normal she took down some enemies. So changing the requirement as "not being a nymph" why not but you will still need a trigger for the savior. Otherwise it might take the place of the normal ending and as you said people might be disapointed.

I dont think so. Thats because the savior ending will be 'better' than the normal ending. If they get the normal ending, they will try to get the savior later. If they get savior, they will say 'WOW! I did it right in the first attempt!', then they could try to get the normal one, even by loaded a former saved game.

metaro Wrote:Why not, but this looks to go to the nymph side, maybe you can change it a bit. First, i think after the cut she can have sex with mario, they're still lover after all.

They're boot adventurers so perhaps they can have 'normal' sex but perhaps we could get the princess fucking a creture, and Mario fucking another creature, while some are sleeping already!

metaro Wrote:Peach fucking creatures is the problem, i would see her humiliate them like forcing them to cum with her hand mouth tits armpit feet legs ass, well everything besides her pussy that she left to mario. Maybe she can humiliate some creatures like so, then, fuck one with her ass and mario join in a double penetration?

I plan making them sleep (not 'die'), while one might be doing a rimjob on the princess. Just a small scene in the castle. Then more humiliating scenes for the creatures can come later.

metaro Wrote:A 1-2-3-4-5-6 option to do it? 1) Handjob - 2 ) titfuck - 3) footjob - 4) armpit - 5) blowjob - 6) double penetration with mario

And 7) Receive a rimjob?
As for 6, Mario and Peach would be fucking enemies instead?

metaro Wrote:Well, there are rosalina, pauline, mona, pianta, goombella, krystal planned so far right? I can suggest more female npc sure but i will first ask what is planned for the red toadette in peach castle, she says her pussy wants more after she got gangbang. Is it a lesbian scene or a 2 girls 15 toads (i know it won't be 15 juste a random number :p)

I dont know which female scene I'll add first just yet.

metaro Wrote:As for other female, you said there is a female koopa? that can be one, and you can, if you want be cause it would require a whole new design and all, add Harriet from the broodals ...

Forget broodals for now. Perhaps I can add the female Koopa from Paper Mario II but I prefer Vivian first (I already have her model since ages ago).

metaro Wrote:If you have the time, can you mp me the code for ONE scene ? like one of the easiest? (if it's not too big) I want to have an idea of the work you achieve for each scene . I have a coding degree, but i could only have it because i had good grades in English and math xD

You should (perhaps MUST) know how to program in Flash IDE. Scenes dont have 'pure code', they have frames with some keyframes with code.

metaro Wrote:Dont' overdo yourself, make it step by step, we will soon make the discussion like "ok everything is good it will come in the future, little by lttle"

That's how I am surviving until now hehe.

metaro Wrote:Hum, okay Hey Trip can you make a peach sucking Ivan to thank him? :p

A woman here on LOK made 'me' as a Toad with a blue vest and the 'master hand' (just a white glove) in one of his hands. We already have many toad scenes, we dont need a new one just for me.

tripflip Wrote:Having a text box that explicitly gives the player the option to pick what ending they want (from a list of endings they qualified for) solves a major problem I had with the implementation of these new endings, the fact that the requirements for some of these endings were way too easy to accidentally get when a player didn't want them, and that they'd effectively eliminate the previous endings.

This could be a problem between 'virgin ending' and 'savior while virgin' ending, but if we have a 'savior while fucked some creatures already' ending, we shouldnt need an option to pick either one, and the game will be more challenging, while still easier than other games like Chrono Trigger. Games like Agent Alona have multiple endings with TONS of 'oh no I triggered that ending' problems.

tripflip Wrote:I think having an enemy kill requirement is pretty mandatory if the ending involves Peach being a warrior or something like that. The ending requirements just need more than that to avoid eliminating other endings. Having a text box near the end does solve this problem, though, as I mentioned.

I am trying to avoid the need of an option. So that's why I suggested 200+ kills , plus all koopalings knocked out (not fucked them), as 'knock out' is more akin to the 'warrior' behavior, but the princess should be 'normal' already (not a virgin but not a nymph).

tripflip Wrote:What if this were a scene in the dungeons with captured enemies? Peach could be giving handjobs/blowjobs/titjobs/whatever, maybe while Mario is servicing Wendy. Then, after the enemies have cum and fallen unconscious, Mario and Peach could have vaginal sex over their unconscious bodies? We don't really have a bondage gear outfit yet, but maybe Peach could wear either her black lingerie or the Koopa Slave outfit?

I like the idea! Instead of her castle (with the playable princess and a given creature near her in the endings already in the game), we could have those in the prison.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Sector27 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:27 pm

I got this mega computer ut still it lags like hell when playing on an stand alone swf player? What´s wrong? :P
Sector27
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:00 am

Sector27 Wrote:I got this mega computer ut still it lags like hell when playing on an stand alone swf player? What´s wrong? :P

I'll probably chuck that up with Flash getting old and so much is being added to it...

Also Ivan, Skype is being a butt for me and not sending my messages. If this is going to be a problem, then we may need to change things.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby tripflip » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:58 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I dont think so. Thats because the savior ending will be 'better' than the normal ending. If they get the normal ending, they will try to get the savior later. If they get savior, they will say 'WOW! I did it right in the first attempt!', then they could try to get the normal one, even by loaded a former saved game.

Well, if the Savior ending no longer requires being a virgin, then it would be competing with the normal ending rather than the virgin ending (as you say). But I think that whether a person would think the Savior ending is better than the normal ending or not, completely depends on what the Savior ending ends up being like.

If I recall, the normal ending involves Peach and Mario getting married, but sleeping with other people on the side, right? So the Savior ending should be something along those lines, only better. I'm inclined to think that my last suggestion would fit this model.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:This could be a problem between 'virgin ending' and 'savior while virgin' ending, but if we have a 'savior while fucked some creatures already' ending, we shouldnt need an option to pick either one, and the game will be more challenging, while still easier than other games like Chrono Trigger. Games like Agent Alona have multiple endings with TONS of 'oh no I triggered that ending' problems.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am trying to avoid the need of an option. So that's why I suggested 200+ kills , plus all koopalings knocked out (not fucked them), as 'knock out' is more akin to the 'warrior' behavior, but the princess should be 'normal' already (not a virgin but not a nymph).

Yeah, if you don't want a text box offering ending options, then it becomes more important to make sure that the Savior ending is legitimately better than the normal ending, rather than being completely different. Although as I say this, it occurs to me that it's less likely for the Savior ending to overwrite a normal ending than a virgin ending. Killing all of the Koopalings is a given for a virgin playthrough, but not for a Peach-lost-her-virginity playthrough. Hmm... that does change the dynamic and makes it a lot more okay.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I like the idea! Instead of her castle (with the playable princess and a given creature near her in the endings already in the game), we could have those in the prison.

Great! Prison works, and with this kind of ending, I'd certainly consider it better than the normal ending. Hopefully other people do too.
tripflip

Postby jordanwolfe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:40 am

I was just thinking about this, and really don't want to look through 800+ pages to see if it was already asked, but would you be willing to make a Zelda character in game? I know it's not a part of the universe at all but I mean.. Krystal is there and Zelda would be quite hot in this setting.
jordanwolfe
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:55 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So that's why I suggested 200+ kills , plus all koopalings knocked out

So, let's resume the requierement for the savior ending
being normal (not Virgin not nymph); 200+ kill, koopalings knocked out + bowser defeated?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:A 1-2-3-4-5-6 option to do it? 1) Handjob - 2 ) titfuck - 3) footjob - 4) armpit - 5) blowjob - 6) double penetration with mario And 7) Receive a rimjob
tripflip Wrote:Great! Prison works, and with this kind of ending, I'd certainly consider it better than the normal ending. Hopefully other people do too.

So the savior ending would be a humiliate creature ending, with 1)handjob, 2)titfuck, 3)footjob, 4)armpit, 5)blowjob, 6)rimjob; all of this with mario fucking a female npc a the same time and 7 peach and mario fucking together?
Well i sure consider it better than the normal ending if it goes that way. As for her suit, i would see her in her black lingerie with high black boots that she would put aside for the footjob.

But as for the prison, i think it"s better that it takes place in the castle, so, maybe a castle prison or dungeon, you know, so peach and mario can go there whenever they want. And this could be a "new zone" in the game, empty, or with a given npc emprisonned, and full after that ending so peach would be able to visit her "victims". The prison room is already in the game, it would require a few détails like peach"s flag or emblem to show it"s in her castle (forget it, i'm proposing way too much work)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:A woman here on LOK made 'me' as a Toad with a blue vest and the 'master hand' (just a white glove) in onde of his hands. We already have many toad scenes, we dont need a new one just for me.

Oh i was just suggesting a pic not a scene ^^ I don"t know you personnaly but i'm sure you don't look like a toad :p

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Forget broodals for now. Perhaps I can add the female Koopa from Paper Mario II but I prefer Vivian first (I already have her model since ages ago).

Flurrie you're out, ivan didn"t mentioned you :p

But that didn"t answer my question about the red / orange toadette in peach's castle ^^ what is planed for her ? Lesbian or an other orgy?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thats because the savior ending will be 'better' than the normal ending.

So let's try to resume things :
Savior would be a better version of normal
Unexperienced a better than Virgin
Lesbian a ... lesbian ending
And the bad (bowser) ending a better version of the nymph ending? considering she must be a nymph (and be impregnated by bowser), where she can fuck everything she wants all day long?

Considering they'll be harder to get than the classic ending, with a better reward, that sure looks great

we're almost there!

Well, i'm off i want a pianta banana breastmilkshake see you ^^ I'd like to say i'll save you some but she only propose it from the source, oh she"s calling me, have a nice day ^^
metaro

Postby Paul » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:58 pm

've been following the game for so long and still hope someone translates it into German. The game is really great. So please someone can also do a German translation. So that I can enjoy this great game too? PLEASE PLEASE! :(
Paul
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:12 pm

jordanwolfe Wrote:I was just thinking about this, and really don't want to look through 800+ pages to see if it was already asked, but would you be willing to make a Zelda character in game? I know it's not a part of the universe at all but I mean.. Krystal is there and Zelda would be quite hot in this setting.

Ivan answered this and all related questions last page. There are not going to be any characters outside of the Mario-verse. Krystal is a unique exception since this game was made on the Legend of Krystal site, and it's been the game's home. In fact, I'm pretty sure that at this time there are only two more playable characters still on the table: Mona and Pauline.

metaro Wrote:So, let's resume the requierement for the savior ending
being normal (not Virgin not nymph); 200+ kill, koopalings knocked out + bowser defeated?

Yeah, I think that should work.

metaro Wrote:But as for the prison, i think it"s better that it takes place in the castle, so, maybe a castle prison or dungeon, you know, so peach and mario can go there whenever they want. And this could be a "new zone" in the game, empty, or with a given npc emprisonned, and full after that ending so peach would be able to visit her "victims". The prison room is already in the game, it would require a few détails like peach"s flag or emblem to show it"s in her castle (forget it, i'm proposing way too much work)

Yeah, since there's already a prison, I don't really see a point in Ivan creating a whole new area if he doesn't want to.

metaro Wrote:So let's try to resume things :
Savior would be a better version of normal
Unexperienced a better than Virgin
Lesbian a ... lesbian ending
And the bad (bowser) ending a better version of the nymph ending? considering she must be a nymph (and be impregnated by bowser), where she can fuck everything she wants all day long?

Well, the bad ending isn't a better nymph ending. It's just a bad ending. If the player dies too many times and end up in prison, they have a chance of getting a Bowser scene. And if they end up in a Bowser scene, they have a chance of getting pregnant. That triggers the bad ending. It's a true bad ending, which occurs right after Peach gets pregnant.
tripflip

Postby metaro » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:07 pm

tripflip Wrote:That triggers the bad ending. It's a true bad ending, which occurs right after Peach gets pregnant

So it replace a game over? it's not really losing if you still get to have scene
metaro

Postby tripflip » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:44 pm

metaro Wrote:
So it replace a game over? it's not really losing if you still get to have scene

Uh, yes it is. That's the definition of a bad ending in a porn game. Are you not aware of the entire genre of "game over rape" games out there? They're entirely built on that sole premise.
tripflip

Postby metaro » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:47 am

tripflip Wrote:Uh, yes it is. That's the definition of a bad ending in a porn game. Are you not aware of the entire genre of "game over rape" games out there? They're entirely built on that sole premise.

Not really, i only followed krystal and mario is missing games. You don't have that much rape or punishing game over in those, only a "too bad, try again".
ok i get how the ending will be now thanks
metaro

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:31 am

As always, optimizing the discussion or I'll be 'burnt out' more than I am hehe.

Sector27 Wrote:I got this mega computer ut still it lags like hell when playing on an stand alone swf player? What´s wrong? :P

Did you test in Flash Player 17? Please dont use the DEBUG versions. You can also test the .EXE version (if you use Windows), as some people noticed its faster!
Finally, you can test in IRFANVIEW (that has a flash plugin). Remember that the game relies more on single core CPU speed (that is, the more the Gigahertz, the better).
I use a Core i5 750 (second generation), in an old 1156 socket. Non overclocked. I can run the game in full screen on a HD monitor. If FULL HD, it lags a bit. Normal.
In a Core i7 (recent generation), it runs in full screen, FULL HD.

VintageBass Wrote:Also Ivan, Skype is being a butt for me and not sending my messages. If this is going to be a problem, then we may need to change things.

Remember to use SkypeSetup_7.40.0.103. The version 8 is terrible.

tripflip Wrote:Well, if the Savior ending no longer requires being a virgin, then it would be competing with the normal ending rather than the virgin ending (as you say). But I think that whether a person would think the Savior ending is better than the normal ending or not, completely depends on what the Savior ending ends up being like.

Of course! I think its feasible, as it will be 'yet another interesting ending' like Chrono Trigger.

tripflip Wrote:If I recall, the normal ending involves Peach and Mario getting married, but sleeping with other people on the side, right? So the Savior ending should be something along those lines, only better. I'm inclined to think that my last suggestion would fit this model.

(Checking the script.....) We have so far:

Code: Select All Code
   <!--SCREEN: ENDINGS in the CASTLE-->
         <!--normal ending: the princess will marry mario (cut scene) then they will be in the castle-->
         <text name="EndingMoreSex">ENDING: \'PRINCESS DISCOVERING MORE SEX\'</text>
            <text name="EndingMoreSexDesc">explores her growing sexuality every day with the Toads of her kingdom and all of her very horny friends!</text>

<!--if the princess gets pregnant with Osama-->
         <text name="EndingOsamaQueen">ENDING: \'PRINCESS AS OSAMA\' S QUEEN\'</text>
            <text name="EndingOsamaQueenDesc">finishes her quest as being the Queen of Osama! She is pregnant and both are fulfilling their desires!</text>

<!--if the princess remain virgin, BUT she is still unexperienced: she DIDNT have ANY sexual scene with any creature! She will marry Mario, then she will have a selectable foreplay with Mario, then a virgin scene-->
         <text name="EndingUnexperienced">ENDING: \'THE UNEXPERIENCED PRINCESS\'</text>
            <text name="EndingUnexperiencedDesc">finishes her quest as the MOST INNOCENT being. They get married and she is still experiencing her urges!</text>

<!--if the princess remains Virgin for mario-->
         <text name="EndingVirginLover">ENDING: \'A VIRGIN PRINCESS WITH HER LOVER\'</text>
            <text name="EndingVirginLoverDesc">finishes her quest VIRGIN!</text>
            <text name="EndingVirginLoverDesc2">decides to Marry her (and fuck her relentlessly with love!)</text>

<!--if the princess finishes the game as a slut-->
         <text name="EndingDirtySlut">ENDING: \'DIRTY SLUT\'</text>
            <text name="EndingDirtySlutDesc">continues her slutty quest being fucked by all races of creatures of the kingdom, day in, day out!</text>

<!--savior ending: the princess will marry mario (cut scene) but they are adventurers. Each one will have sex with a koopaling, then they cum, those koopalings sleep like the others (zzz) then Mario has sex with the Princess-->
         <text name="EndingSavior">ENDING: \'THE SAVIOR\'</text>
            <text name="EndingSaviorDesc">both marries, but she is now an independent adventurer that got all enemies under her feet.</text>

<!--lesbian ending: the princess WONT marry mario (cut scene) but they have a quick sex (taking her virginity). She's not satisfied. She says goodbye to Mario while going away with a female she loved most-->
         <text name="EndingLesbian">ENDING: \'THE LESBIAN\'</text>
            <text name="EndingLesbian">lose her virginity to a man, but now she loves pussies! Mario and Luigi are still her friends that do chitchatting.</text>

<!--bad ending: the princess finds Mario or Luigi fucking a princess. She feels betrayed in a way she prefers to join Bowser! Peach is in Bowser's castle dungeon with Bowser, with her 'naked' koopa slave outfit, full of cum. The koopalings are servicing her-->
         <text name="EndingBad">THE \'BAD ENDING\'</text>
            <text name="EndingBad">felt betrayed as she say his man with another princess. She decided to join Bowser\'s forces, while being a total whore to them!</text>

So, actually, in the 'normal endings', she 'runs' for the toads and her 'horny friends'. But in the picture, Mario is next to her. I just need to create the cut scene of them being married (in virgin and in that normal ending).
In the savior ending, Peach wont Marry Mario. Both are ethernal 'adventurer friends'. They can have sex like friends. If you want, we can discuss about this (the endings above are still open to be discussed).
In the bad ending, even being a 'normal sexual girl', she will end up a NYMPH ('whore', but without the bad connotation of this word to girls that play the game).

tripflip Wrote:Yeah, if you don't want a text box offering ending options, then it becomes more important to make sure that the Savior ending is legitimately better than the normal ending, rather than being completely different. Although as I say this, it occurs to me that it's less likely for the Savior ending to overwrite a normal ending than a virgin ending. Killing all of the Koopalings is a given for a virgin playthrough, but not for a Peach-lost-her-virginity playthrough. Hmm... that does change the dynamic and makes it a lot more okay.

Great you liked that idea so far!

tripflip Wrote:Great! Prison works, and with this kind of ending, I'd certainly consider it better than the normal ending. Hopefully other people do too.

Okay!

jordanwolfe Wrote:I was just thinking about this, and really don't want to look through 800+ pages to see if it was already asked, but would you be willing to make a Zelda character in game? I know it's not a part of the universe at all but I mean.. Krystal is there and Zelda would be quite hot in this setting.

At first, its not planned. Not that I 'dont want it and period'. But if someone (Blargh? TripFlip) wishes to create the character, then its another story, as I can 'code' them (importing them and adjusting code).
Mona and Pauline are planned.

metaro Wrote:being normal (not Virgin not nymph); 200+ kill, koopalings knocked out + bowser defeated?

That's it.

metaro Wrote:So the savior ending would be a humiliate creature ending, with 1)handjob, 2)titfuck, 3)footjob, 4)armpit, 5)blowjob, 6)rimjob; all of this with mario fucking a female npc a the same time and 7 peach and mario fucking together?

Well, pace by pace. Although I like this idea fully, I may first make the setting (in the dungeons of Bowser's castle), with a cut scene where Mario is fucking Wendy and Peach is getting rimm'ed. Then both cums, the koopalings are now sleeping, and they have sex 'over' them. In the future, I may add the dialogue number options above. And she can have a black lingerie outfit, but without the boobs because this was not coded yet.
As for the prison being 'visitable', for now I prefer the normal prision to be accessed only during gameovers. I MAY create a dungeon area in Peach's castle, with three rotten old doors, perhaps used for ancient toads. Then perhaps we can visit there after the game ends, and if we had a 'savior ending', some koopalings could be there at random, so the princess can kind of 'repeat' the airship scene, but in the dungeon. That is NOT much work. But new scenes, depending on the amount of koopaling and different settings, could require more people, like Blargh, doing it (perhaps certain loops/scenes that's different than the 'airship' ones).

metaro Wrote:Oh i was just suggesting a pic not a scene ^^ I don"t know you personnaly but i'm sure you don't look like a toad :p

Lol! As for the picture, I prefer one that many people love, and its directly related to MIM PUT game. I gave the 'blue toad' example as it can kind of credit my work in the game. Just for a given person say, like: 'wow, so this is the avatar of Ivan? Surely he do something in this game. Nice to see he is 'in' the game somehow.

metaro Wrote:Flurrie you're out, ivan didn"t mentioned you :p

Hmmm not hard to create her. But I imagine a kind of 'ooooooh nooooo' scenes, where she sits on Peach's face, or she forces Peach to suck her boobies like a baby, or even put her entire hand inside her pussy, while Flurrie looks at herself in the mirror, or just paint her nails.

metaro Wrote:But that didn"t answer my question about the red / orange toadette in peach's castle ^^ what is planed for her ? Lesbian or an other orgy?

Those are less than NPCs, they're to remember VintageBass (as a female toad character of one of his novels: Cinnabar) and ToyLoli, a woman from Australia that helped a lot in the game (she even programmed in AS3, making me decide to 'turn the switch' and convert the entire game to AS3). But yes, they should have more 'side' scenes.

As for you resuming things up, I resumed it in the 'code' above (the endings so far).

metaro Wrote:Considering they'll be harder to get than the classic ending, with a better reward, that sure looks great. we're almost there! Well, i'm off i want a pianta banana breastmilkshake see you ^^ I'd like to say i'll save you some but she only propose it from the source, oh she"s calling me, have a nice day ^^

I'll remember the female Pianta scene with a 'chocolate' like spurt!

Paul Wrote:'ve been following the game for so long and still hope someone translates it into German. The game is really great. So please someone can also do a German translation. So that I can enjoy this great game too? PLEASE PLEASE! :(

Hey, it's being translated! Do you know my GITHUB site? The link is the first post of this thread (or here!). Be welcome to download the files (as a zip), then change the XMLLanguage_ge.xml, then make a pull request! Or you can just download it directly, change in your home and upload somewhere else! (but in this case, other people might be translating at the same time, so its nice to use the github system). Remember the game already has a 'Change Language' button that uploads this XML to MIM PUT cache.

metaro Wrote:Not really, i only followed krystal and mario is missing games. You don't have that much rape or punishing game over in those, only a "too bad, try again".
ok i get how the ending will be now thanks

The thing is, once triggered an ending, you can still 'keep playing', but you will be 'limited' to the current ending, OR you can kind of change it, like turning a normal ending to a savior ending. There wont be a 'too bad try again' in any way. Actually this exists when you lose all your lifes (and use a continue). But if you get an ending that cant be 'exchanged' in 'keep playing', like 'going back to a virgin', just restart a new game from zero, or load an older saved game.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:26 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
So, actually, in the 'normal endings', she 'runs' for the toads and her 'horny friends'. But in the picture, Mario is next to her. I just need to create the cut scene of them being married (in virgin and in that normal ending).
In the savior ending, Peach wont Marry Mario. Both are ethernal 'adventurer friends'. They can have sex like friends. If you want, we can discuss about this (the endings above are still open to be discussed).

Wait, they're not getting married in the Savior ending now, but they do in the normal ending? That stops the Savior ending from being "better" than the normal ending, and instead just makes it a different ending. Why are they not getting married? Your notes imply that they wouldn't marry if they were both adventurers (and therefore equals). Gotta say, I really don't understand this.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Well, pace by pace. Although I like this idea fully, I may first make the setting (in the dungeons of Bowser's castle), with a cut scene where Mario is fucking Wendy and Peach is getting rimm'ed. Then both cums, the koopalings are now sleeping, and they have sex 'over' them. In the future, I may add the dialogue number options above. And she can have a black lingerie outfit, but without the boobs because this was not coded yet.

That's fine. Metaro and I were suggesting before that Peach and Mario don't have vaginal sex with the Koopalings, but save it for each other. Though with the change of Peach not being a virgin anymore for a requirement, I don't think it matters as much.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The thing is, once triggered an ending, you can still 'keep playing', but you will be 'limited' to the current ending, OR you can kind of change it, like turning a normal ending to a savior ending. There wont be a 'too bad try again' in any way. Actually this exists when you lose all your lifes (and use a continue). But if you get an ending that cant be 'exchanged' in 'keep playing', like 'going back to a virgin', just restart a new game from zero, or load an older saved game.

Wait, are you saying the player can keep playing after getting the bad ending? How would that work? Isn't the princess with Bowser at that point and having his kids? And how would a player turn a normal ending to a savior ending? In order to get the normal ending, the princess would have to save Mario? Is Mario still captured in level 8 as well as being at the castle?
tripflip

Postby metaro » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Well, pace by pace. Although I like this idea fully, I may first make the setting (in the dungeons of Bowser's castle), with a cut scene where Mario is fucking Wendy and Peach is getting rimm'ed. Then both cums, the koopalings are now sleeping, and they have sex 'over' them. In the future, I may add the dialogue number options above. And she can have a black lingerie outfit, but without the boobs because this was not coded yet.

Well i think you're complicating things, instead of koopaling that would require whole new scene, you can take a goomba with sleeping creatures around. Goomba's alreasy have many scenes so you have most of it done already. So the number option will be easier to make with them, i think.
Maybe, as you said, if you make the prison as a zone in peach"s castle, their could be koopaling with some humiliating scenes, but i would save this idea for after the ending is fully done.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hmmm not hard to create her. But I imagine a kind of 'ooooooh nooooo' scenes, where she sits on Peach's face, or she forces Peach to suck her boobies like a baby, or even put her entire hand inside her pussy, while Flurrie looks at herself in the mirror, or just paint her nails.

Flurrie you"re back in, prepare your pussy, or your hair brush.

tripflip Wrote:Wait, they're not getting married in the Savior ending now, but they do in the normal ending? That stops the Savior ending from being "better" than the normal ending, and instead just makes it a different ending. Why are they not getting married? Your notes imply that they wouldn't marry if they were both adventurers (and therefore equals). Gotta say, I really don't understand this.

I agree, being adventurer doesn"t mean they can't marry

tripflip Wrote:That's fine. Metaro and I were suggesting before that Peach and Mario don't have vaginal sex with the Koopalings, but save it for each other. Though with the change of Peach not being a virgin anymore for a requirement, I don't think it matters as much.

Yes, she should save it for mario, if she has to get pregnant, better with her husband than a monster right?
But again, never said it was the koopaling, except for Wendy which is the main female ennemy.

tripflip Wrote:Wait, are you saying the player can keep playing after getting the bad ending? How would that work? Isn't the princess with Bowser at that point and having his kids? And how would a player turn a normal ending to a savior ending? In order to get the normal ending, the princess would have to save Mario? Is Mario still captured in level 8 as well as being at the castle?

I too don't get how you would make it, in my mind once you get an ending it"s "over" you make a new gameto get an other one. Or you add the option of a new game + to keep all the player progression into a new game.

Otherwise i would have ask if trip could make an achievement for unlocking every endings, but, there is no way at the moment to have many endings, and if you get the bad ending, there is just no way peach erase everything that happened
metaro

Postby Faperman » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Hello Ivan, So sorry for my bad English...

in past updates I noticed that the dialogues changed, now when the princess is a nympho, she says the same phrases when she is fucked by a creature, for example she says "Please fuck me! Do it dirty" over and over again.

also when the option "always innocent" is chosen, after unblocking the "archivements" for each creature she begins to say the same phrases again and again with most of the creatures,I liked it better when the dialogues were different with each type of creature and repeated in a loop when the scene repeated itself.

I would like the old dialogue system to come back, have a nice day and thank you for creating this wonderful game

hasta luego
Faperman
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects