Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.44 (Nov 8/17)

Postby he30ra » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:33 pm

he30ra Wrote:[

he30ra Wrote:is normal (default) options and not work as say up post :some Toad scens are too fast,no pressing space look scens like : toad audience one her , or fucking the princess
and wait to end scene.
Is no work even default options

Trying to Understand...

look this video when you Understand:

https://megawrzuta.pl/download/38c053d5 ... ce797.html

this problem is not fixed !!!
he30ra

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.46 (Feb 24/18)

Postby metaro » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:02 pm

tripflip Wrote:Third, the "Savior Ending" would mostly eliminate the Virgin ending. Getting a virgin ending requires killing a lot of enemies unless the player made a big effort to avoid every enemy (which a player wouldn't do unless they knew about this ending). Once you grab a fire flower, that kill counter goes up quickly. If this replaces getting with Mario and seeing a sex scene with them, then it seems more like a punishment than a reward. I'd definitely feel cheated if I got through the entire game as a virgin, only to be denied some Peach and Mario action.

Well, i didn't count how many ennemies you can slay in the game, from start to end, but i think this one is still possible. Juste have to check the requierement ? If 200 is not enough to protect the Virgin ending then let's rise it to 300?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:provided the princess was impregnated by him in the prison or else (20% chance). Then, the princess could 'rule the world' with Bowser and its koopalings.

Sure, being impregnated by bowser and fucking all koopaling works fine in my opinion

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So more Mario 'pre scene' (preparation) scenes?

That was the based idea. toadworth wlling to prepare peach, then toadette (or toadella, or both), then mario scene, but why not adding the possibility for peach to refuse those lessons for a pure unprepared action with mario? That fit peach"s innocence / decence

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Perhaps if the lesbian ending only activates if the playable princess has lesbian sex with Toadette, Toadella, Chompette, Goombella and a scene with Jellyfish Systers, then with Daisy (in the future, also Rosalina).

Are female enemies (like a female koopa) planed? if yes you can count them too, and maybe to avoid losing the Virgin ending, you can add a text box with peach"s mind "i don't know if i'll be able to go back with a man after this, should i still make it" before going with daisy or rosalina ... which would be the trigger to get the lesbian ending. If the player accept then he can have the lesbian ending, if he refuses, he will miss one lesbian scene, making it unabled to get this ending.Peach could answer Something like "i'm sorry daisy, but my all self belong to mario"

Lastly the fetish ending i understand it's a bit late to submit it so , if it's too hard then too bad x) peach will only have her fetish ingame and maybe an achivement with a diarry entrie after 20 fetish scene

Well, let's end with an other art that fits the game :)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

metaro

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:28 am

Samus85aran Wrote:Yes Ivan , I was referring to when she is standing, walking or jumping

She actually does this, but only when horny enough.
I'll see if its feasible to also do it when recently cummed, until some seconds pass by

he30ra Wrote:this problem is not fixed !!!

It wasnt because I prioritized the scenes people was awaiting. I am now seeing how to fix that one.

metaro Wrote:Well, i didn't count how many enemies you can slay in the game, from start to end, but i think this one is still possible. Just have to check the requierement ? If 200 is not enough to protect the Virgin ending then let's rise it to 300?

What I see about it is that, by using fire flowers or by going to areas where enemyes respawn, we can quickly reach that amount. Sometimes the player doesnt realize that, by killing a good amount of creatures would trigger a 'no-no' to his virgin ending, making him/her upset.

metaro Wrote:Sure, being impregnated by bowser and fucking all koopaling works fine in my opinion

Great. So far, it's in my todo list.

metaro Wrote:That was the based idea. toadworth wlling to prepare peach, then toadette (or toadella, or both), then mario scene, but why not adding the possibility for peach to refuse those lessons for a pure unprepared action with mario? That fit peach"s innocence / decence

Yes, but the thing is: if Peach finishes up the game 'unprepared' for anything, we could see a 'full Mario pre scenes' (pre fuck scenes), by pressing 1,2,3,4 to kiss her, finger her pussy, lick her pussy (until dripping), then hear Peach moan, then fuck her (Mario fuck scene). We can surely refuse and go right to Mario fuck scene (in that ending area), PERHAPS with a special 'init loop' with some resistence (Mario, please do it slowly, aaaah it hurts!)

metaro Wrote:Are female enemies (like a female koopa) planned? if yes you can count them too, and maybe to avoid losing the Virgin ending, you can add a text box with peach"s mind "i don't know if i'll be able to go back with a man after this, should i still make it?" before going with daisy or rosalina ... which would be the trigger to get the lesbian ending. If the player accept then he can have the lesbian ending, if he refuses, he will miss one lesbian scene, making it unabled to get this ending.Peach could answer Something like "i'm sorry daisy, but my all self belong to mario"

But this check would happen otherwise (if first Peach takes Daisy, then Vivian, Rosalina, etc....then, before the LAST female scene, that dialogue could appear).
I may add the female Koopa from Paper Mario II but I dont promise anything. But I want to add Vivian.

metaro Wrote:Lastly the fetish ending i understand it's a bit late to submit it so , if it's too hard then too bad x) peach will only have her fetish ingame and maybe an achivement with a diarry entrie after 20 fetish scene

I am not saying it wont be done, I am just saying its better to let it aside.

metaro Wrote:Well, let's end with an other art that fits the game :)

Great boobs really!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby metaro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:22 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:What I see about it is that, by using fire flowers or by going to areas where enemyes respawn, we can quickly reach that amount. Sometimes the player doesnt realize that, by killing a good amount of creatures would trigger a 'no-no' to his virgin ending, making him/her upset.

Then i might have the answer! You planned to add bowser as an optionnal fight right? This could be the trigger for the savior ending. A text boss with peach saying "BOwser is ahead, i'll make him pay for everything he did to the kingdom and to me, but am i ready?" with a warning "(will trigger savior ending if still Virgin)"
Then, yes or no. And if you think people might want to fight bowser and still have th Virgin ending, maybe adding an optionnal boss? which will be the one to trigger the savior ending?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Yes, but the thing is: if Peach finishes up the game 'unprepared' for anything, we could see a 'full Mario pre scenes' (pre fuck scenes), by pressing 1,2,3,4 to kiss her, finger her pussy, lick her pussy (until dripping), then hear Peach moan, then fuck her (Mario fuck scene). We can surely refuse and go right to Mario fuck scene (in that ending area), PERHAPS with a special 'init loop' with some resistence (Mario, please do it slowly, aaaah it hurts!)

It still works if peach refuses toadworth and toadette preparation, maybe you just need to precise "i don't need your help it' private, (oh i'm scared it'll hurt)"?
I think it would be nice to have toadette doing it because so far she is the only decent character in the game (almost) and toadworth is already done so this save a part of coding^^

And then mario"s scene with all the prescenes or just a skip right to the sex.

Something that could be funny would be bloopers scenes x) but after this ending, as a bonus for going through the game without a single scene. like peach bitting mario or a "wrong hole" etc etc

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But this check would happen otherwise (if first Peach takes Daisy, then Vivian, Rosalina, etc....then, before the LAST female scene, that dialogue could appear).
I may add the female Koopa from Paper Mario II but I dont promise anything. But I want to add Vivian.

That's what i was thinking first but you cannot avoid an ennemi scene, like birdo or Wendy so i don't think you can make it that way.
Anything planed with the female pianta? i'm so curious what it could be xD

*edit*
I realised there is a huuuuge problem with the lesbian ending. Virgin was stated as a requirementbut wendy's scene takes peach virginity.
So far the only way i see to "solve" this would be a different scene to happen.

Here is what i imagine : before engaging with Wendy, you have two option peach challenging and peach submitting. If she challenges Wendy, the regular scene happen. If she submit, she would accept to have sex with her, but in exchange Wendy aggreed to not penetrate her because she wants to save er pussy for mario. Wendy accept well, almost. She's still an ennemy so Wendy will trick peach and fuck her ass, she aggreed for no vaginal penetration, anal doesn't count right? (could be her saying) .
When the scene is done Wendy tells peach "you better be thanksful, i want to fuck that pussy someday, you owe me one" and there, two possibilites, or peach is forced to have sex with Wendy in post game (like Wendy coming to the castle to claim her price) or you can give the player to accept the offer (lesbian ending with the post scene at the castle) or trick wendy (will follow as regular Virgin ending until the last female ennemies with your text box "i think i'm getting in loved with woman" or Something like that.

If you have an other idea to solve this it's welcome, i know i have no rights on your game but i would love to see this ending

*end edit*

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am not saying it wont be done, I am just saying its better to let it aside.

Well obviously you would have to make fetish scenes first ^^ and this would be ton of work... Maybe a post game project?

I'm sure this has been proposed already, but what about broodals? (i was avoiding any mario content things because i didn't want to get spoiled)
Harriet could then be a requierement for the lesbian ending, as well as pauline

As for the other 3 bunnies ... maybe this could be the optional boss i was talking about? "oh it's those bunnies again, to think they wanted me to marry bowser, i'm so upset, should i make them pay" and if you succeed to defeat them, you get the savior? if you lose .. you restart from the last save?

I'm just trying to figure who could be this optionnal boss (if this idea works with you)

... by the way how do you resize a picture, i wanted to put a pic of Harriet ina sexy pose but it was waaaay too big, instead i'll go with this

Last edited by metaro on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metaro

Postby Throwaway777 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:44 am

Yo Ivan,
Love your game. Could you add more scenes like "Don't Slip" with the toads? (Kneeling tease but toad slips inside) You could use the other tease scenes and just add a chance for the toads to slip.
What are the chances of a slip? I tried to do it outside the gallery but never seems to happen. Would be amazing if you could do this!
Throwaway777
Newly Registered

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:46 pm

Hi Ivan!
Nice to see a new Version of the game.

- If you give the Bobomb Buddy a Handjop/Titjob, the peach cannot use the computer. She has to leave the bunker and come back to change levels.
- If I reseted the saves, the Gallery and some Achievements wheren't reseted. I could not restore a clean game.
- most of the showers didn't work (nearly all of them)
- as I opened the inventory in the worldmap, I could not select an item, beacuse the direction buttons made peach walk and not change the inventory
- As I used the prostitution feature several times, some creatures spawned with the wrong looking direktion. They walked away and Peach stayed stuck
- After finishing Level 8-2, the second door of the worldmap broke, but the castle level (endlevel)(8-8) kept enabled = false (if you know what I mean)

I saw some posts a while ago about people searching for the blueprints, so I made a guide!
The Pdf is attached to this post.
Blueprints.pdf
(3.54 MiB) Downloaded 71 times
Peterpeterpeter

Postby Samus85aran » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Hi Ivan i think in a new idea, I know that princess peach has her boobs bigger she is move more slowly, but what do you think if her size is over Size 4 or 5 she can't run anymore and move more slowly until she her boobs become more smalle of course this will be implament in hard mode .
Samus85aran

Postby tripflip » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:04 pm

metaro Wrote:
Then i might have the answer! You planned to add bowser as an optionnal fight right? This could be the trigger for the savior ending. A text boss with peach saying "BOwser is ahead, i'll make him pay for everything he did to the kingdom and to me, but am i ready?" with a warning "(will trigger savior ending if still Virgin)"
Then, yes or no. And if you think people might want to fight bowser and still have th Virgin ending, maybe adding an optionnal boss? which will be the one to trigger the savior ending?

I don't know if an actual boss fight was planned. The current ending structure involves dialogue with Bowser and the ending getting triggered. Currently there isn't a lot of fight in the Koopalings either. What might be easier is having a dialogue option pop up just before Peach talks to Bowser. This might display different options depending on what endings Peach qualifies for. If Peach has killed a certain amount of foes and is a virgin, she might get this option:

Peach: "There's Bowser!"
Player can select: "1) I'll show that meanie who's boss! (savior ending) 2) He sure is scary... (virgin ending)" (possibly with a third option for the Inexperienced ending if the player qualified for it).

Then, if Peach selects the Savior ending, an animation plays where Peach kicks Bowser's butt, saves Mario, and leaves. Then the Savior ending plays. Though I'd personally prefer if the savior ending involved Peach getting married to Mario (as she's going to in most good endings I think) and having confident and aggressive sex with Mario, rather than dominating Goomba dicks. Maybe this could incorporate your idea of Peach in fetish or bondage gear. Maybe not. But to me, it makes more sense if Peach and Mario become confident adventurers (or whatever you'd call what Mario always does), rather than a victorious virgin Peach leaving Mario and playing with Goomba dicks all day.

metaro Wrote:
It still works if peach refuses toadworth and toadette preparation, maybe you just need to precise "i don't need your help it' private, (oh i'm scared it'll hurt)"?
I think it would be nice to have toadette doing it because so far she is the only decent character in the game (almost) and toadworth is already done so this save a part of coding^^

To me, adding the Toadette part seems like a lot of extra work for not a lot of payoff. Mario can warm Peach up with the sequence Ivan suggested, which prepares her for sex. Then the bonus for avoiding every scene during the main game could be an extended sex scene. But if someone were to prepare Peach for Mario as part of the ending, Toadette would make more sense than Toadsworth.

metaro Wrote:
*edit*
I realised there is a huuuuge problem with the lesbian ending. Virgin was stated as a requirementbut wendy's scene takes peach virginity.
So far the only way i see to "solve" this would be a different scene to happen.

If a dialogue option was added to the beginning of Wendy's scene, you could provide an option to block the futa content provided by Kamek, and have such a scene not take Peach's virginity. This might be made automatic if the player has futa content blocked in the options. The dialogue could go something like this:

Peach: "I thought I heard Kamek...
Player can select: "1) He'd better stay away! (no futa, save virginity). 2) I don't mind him... (futa, lose virginity)

metaro Wrote:
Well obviously you would have to make fetish scenes first ^^ and this would be ton of work... Maybe a post game project?

You never clarified what you mean by "fetish" for this ending. There are a lot of different fetishes. Are you wanting this to be a footjob fetish option? Are you wanting this to be an ending that has many different variations for many different fetishes? Given that there are virtually no footjob scenes in the game, this sounds like a pretty unrealistic ending option.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby metaro » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:32 pm

tripflip Wrote:Peach: "There's Bowser!"
Player can select: "1) I'll show that meanie who's boss! (savior ending) 2) He sure is scary... (virgin ending)" (possibly with a third option for the Inexperienced ending if the player qualified for it).

Then, if Peach selects the Savior ending, an animation plays where Peach kicks Bowser's butt, saves Mario, and leaves. Then the Savior ending plays. Though I'd personally prefer if the savior ending involved Peach getting married to Mario (as she's going to in most good endings I think) and having confident and aggressive sex with Mario, rather than dominating Goomba dicks. Maybe this could incorporate your idea of Peach in fetish or bondage gear. Maybe not. But to me, it makes more sense if Peach and Mario become confident adventurers (or whatever you'd call what Mario always does), rather than a victorious virgin Peach leaving Mario and playing with Goomba dicks all day.

Sure why not, and why not the adventurer peach, but i would like to see peach not depending on mario anymore, being able to defend herself, if it can be part of the ending i think everyone will be happy x)

tripflip Wrote:To me, adding the Toadette part seems like a lot of extra work for not a lot of payoff. Mario can warm Peach up with the sequence Ivan suggested, which prepares her for sex. Then the bonus for avoiding every scene during the main game could be an extended sex scene. But if someone were to prepare Peach for Mario as part of the ending, Toadette would make more sense than Toadsworth.

Extra work yes but remember the player would have to avoid every scene and wrong decision in the game, so the reward must be up to the challenge

tripflip Wrote:If a dialogue option was added to the beginning of Wendy's scene, you could provide an option to block the futa content provided by Kamek, and have such a scene not take Peach's virginity. This might be made automatic if the player has futa content blocked in the options. The dialogue could go something like this:

Peach: "I thought I heard Kamek...
Player can select: "1) He'd better stay away! (no futa, save virginity). 2) I don't mind him... (futa, lose virginity)

She still lose it even with futa off, there is a double dildo fuck, ass and pussy, so peach lose her virginity no matter what right now, that's why i suggested peach submitting to protect her pussy, even with futa on.

tripflip Wrote:You never clarified what you mean by "fetish" for this ending. There are a lot of different fetishes. Are you wanting this to be a footjob fetish option? Are you wanting this to be an ending that has many different variations for many different fetishes? Given that there are virtually no footjob scenes in the game, this sounds like a pretty unrealistic ending option.

I did in the very first post. The idea was a succession of small loop with different fetish (not necesseraly with a cumshot).
Like a loop with footjob on mario, a loop with peach dominated/ing, a loop with cum shower in the end.
I'm not talking about pee fetish because it is, compared to the other ... dirtier?
For a pee fetish loop the option would have to be selected by the player in the option, like farting is right now.

But as the fetish ending would require fetish scene this is left in a corner for the moment.

Let's see what ivan thinks about all this :)
metaro

Postby ghostalker7734 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:41 am

hiya,great game,btw id love to see some pokemon girls like serena or dawn it woulde be awesome.
Great job guys! :D
ghostalker7734
Newly Registered

Postby Zatheus » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:37 am

What am I supposed to do after beating all levels and completing the blueprints search? Is there any way to beat the game?
Zatheus

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:40 pm

ghostalker7734 Wrote:hiya,great game,btw id love to see some pokemon girls like serena or dawn it woulde be awesome.
Great job guys! :D

Glad you like the game! Hey, for those who still asks about 'why not putting pokemon girls in the game', and other features:

mim put for dummies.jpg
mim put for dummies.jpg (68.25 KiB) Viewed 2990 times

We wont add pokemon girls, only Mona and perhaps Pauline. There are many many answers about those questions, and there is the FAQ (much more optimized and clean) in my GITHUB site. If you still want to know about certain matter in this huge thread, just click on 'SEARCH THIS TOPIC' not 'Search...' in the top right of the screen'.

metaro Wrote:Then I might have the answer! You planned to add bowser as an optional fight right? This could be the trigger for the savior ending. A text boss with peach saying "Bowser is ahead, i'll make him pay for everything he did to the kingdom and to me, but am i ready?" with a warning "(will trigger savior ending if still Virgin)"

I just want to avoid complexity and the 'players being upset'. Anyway, for me it would be okay to have more endings (like Chrono Trigger), but I wont be saying 'ok, I'll do it' yet because I need more discussion.

metaro Wrote:It still works if peach refuses toadworth and toadette preparation, maybe you just need to precise "i don't need your help it' private, (oh i'm scared it'll hurt)"?

The idea is interesting, as Toadette would 'prepare Peach' in front of Mario, making her embarrassed. We could press in the sequence (1 to kiss her mouth, 2 to kiss her pussy and butt, 3 to rub her pussy, 4 to finger her pussy, 5 to do a tribadism, 6 to go to Mario), so the players could do their own sequence (like pressing 43215 or 11111222234 - I know people who loves kissing pussies, the butt, etc). Then, by going to Mario, it would trigger the 'lose virginity' sexual scene.

This will avoid me to make more 'Mario prescenes' (so less complexity), in exchange of having a more 'full' Toadette scenes to choose from.

metaro Wrote:And then mario"s scene with all the prescenes or just a skip right to the sex.

I prefer to make features like this by parts. Depending on the outset, Mario prescenes wouldnt be necessary to have. By adding even more scenes to Mario, it would just make the game take longer to complete.

metaro Wrote:Something that could be funny would be bloopers scenes x) but after this ending, as a bonus for going through the game without a single scene. like peach bitting mario or a "wrong hole" etc etc

I havent understood your idea. Where the blooper scene would happen? Bloopers are those squids underwater.
The 'wrong hole subscene' from Mario would be wonderful! It is easy to make and it can be considered a 'prescene', after Toadette 'scene choice' (where we can skip).

metaro Wrote:That's what I was thinking first but you cannot avoid an enemy scene, like Birdo or Wendy so I don't think you can make it that way. Anything planed with the female pianta? i'm so curious what it could be xD

She could order Peach suck her boobies until she lactates, then the other could order Peach to suck her pussy until she cums. I dunno.

metaro Wrote:*edit* I realised there is a huuuuge problem with the lesbian ending. Virgin was stated as a requirement but wendy's scene takes peach virginity. So far the only way i see to "solve" this would be a different scene to happen. Here is what I imagine: before engaging with Wendy, you have two option peach challenging and peach submitting. If she challenges Wendy, the regular scene happen. If she submit, she would accept to have sex with her, but in exchange Wendy aggreed to not penetrate her because she wants to save er pussy for mario. Wendy accept well, almost. She's still an ennemy so Wendy will trick peach and fuck her ass, she aggreed for no vaginal penetration, anal doesn't count right? (could be her saying).

Just make an option before the scene: 1 - have vaginal sex with Wendy (using a dildo), 2- have non vaginal-sex. If the player presses 2, he/she is still able to get the lesbian ending.

metaro Wrote:When the scene is done Wendy tells peach "you better be thanksful, i want to fuck that pussy someday, you owe me one" and there, two possibilites, or peach is forced to have sex with Wendy in post game (like Wendy coming to the castle to claim her price) or you can give the player to accept the offer (lesbian ending with the post scene at the castle) or trick wendy (will follow as regular Virgin ending until the last female ennemies with your text box "i think i'm getting in loved with woman" or Something like that.

I prefer not making this complex. Although I can add that dialogue ("you better be thankful..."), then make that choice dialogue (1 or 2) NOT happen in post-game, so vaginal sex will always happen after this.

metaro Wrote:If you have an other idea to solve this it's welcome, i know i have no rights on your game but i would love to see this ending

I understand. The game has indeed more juice to be added on.

metaro Wrote:Well obviously you would have to make fetish scenes first ^^ and this would be ton of work... Maybe a post game project?

I am already preparing myself to make the 'Wonderful Sonja' game. What I want to do is finish PUT development soon, with 'ass sizes', 'the rest of world 8 levels' and a couple of more scenes. Then add special features or anything I've let aside in my TODO list in smaller updates in the 'post-completed' game. Perhaps Mona and Pauline as playable characters could come after the game is fully completed.

metaro Wrote:I'm sure this has been proposed already, but what about broodals? (i was avoiding any mario content things because i didn't want to get spoiled). Harriet could then be a requierement for the lesbian ending, as well as pauline

I dont plan going too far. But its a good idea.

metaro Wrote:As for the other 3 bunnies ... maybe this could be the optional boss i was talking about? "oh it's those bunnies again, to think they wanted me to marry bowser, i'm so upset, should i make them pay" and if you succeed to defeat them, you get the savior? if you lose .. you restart from the last save?

Which '3 bunnies'? Optional Boss? As above, I dont plan going too far.

metaro Wrote:... by the way how do you resize a picture, i wanted to put a pic of Harriet ina sexy pose but it was waaaay too big, instead i'll go with this

Surely its a great picture! Thanks! By the way, I already have seen many of those pictures in sites like e-hentai and gelbooru.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Throwaway777 Wrote:Yo Ivan, Love your game. Could you add more scenes like "Don't Slip" with the toads? (Kneeling tease but toad slips inside) You could use the other tease scenes and just add a chance for the toads to slip.

Okay, if I have time.

Throwaway777 Wrote:What are the chances of a slip? I tried to do it outside the gallery but never seems to happen. Would be amazing if you could do this!

33% if a normal game, 50% in the hard game mode. The gallery doesnt show it just because I made the code works only when playing the levels, but I can add that possibility.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Hi Ivan! Nice to see a new Version of the game.
- If you give the Bobomb Buddy a Handjop/Titjob, the peach cannot use the computer. She has to leave the bunker and come back to change levels.

Bugs, huh? FIXED in 3.47 version!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:- If I reseted the saves, the Gallery and some Achievements wheren't reseted. I could not restore a clean game.

FIXED in 3.47 version!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Most of the showers didn't work (nearly all of them)

FIXED in 3.47 version!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:- as I opened the inventory in the worldmap, I could not select an item, beacuse the direction buttons made peach walk and not change the inventory

Not a bug. You have to click in the item (with the mouse).

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:- As I used the prostitution feature several times, some creatures spawned with the wrong looking direktion. They walked away and Peach stayed stuck

Do you remember which creatures?

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:- After finishing Level 8-2, the second door of the worldmap broke, but the castle level (endlevel)(8-8) kept enabled = false (if you know what I mean)

FIXED in 3.47 version!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:I saw some posts a while ago about people searching for the blueprints, so I made a guide! The Pdf is attached to this post.

Great guide! I'll post this link in GITHUB site, so they can find it there too.

Samus85aran Wrote:Hi Ivan i think in a new idea, I know that princess peach has her boobs bigger she is move more slowly, but what do you think if her size is over Size 4 or 5 she can't run anymore and move more slowly until she her boobs become more smalle of course this will be implament in hard mode .

Ok, ADDED in 3.47 version!

Zatheus Wrote:What am I supposed to do after beating all levels and completing the blueprints search? Is there any way to beat the game?

You can go to the Egadd laboractory. He will tell more about those blueprints. You dont have to get them all in order to finish the game.

I've not answered the discussion between TripFlip and Metaro yet.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby metaro » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:02 pm

*edit*
Ivan-Aedler Wrote: i havent answered the discussion between tripflip and metaro yet

Ups didn't see that line , well hum .. to late... sorry ^^' take your time, i'll be more patient next time to answer you :)

*end edit*

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: I wont be saying 'ok, I'll do it' yet because I need more discussion

It's what we're doing :) Well, in my opinion a text box without a boss precising if she defeats it while still being a Virgin would trigger a special ending is the best thing

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The idea is interesting, as Toadette would 'prepare Peach' in front of Mario, making her embarrassed. We could press in the sequence (1 to kiss her mouth, 2 to kiss her pussy and butt, 3 to rub her pussy, 4 to finger her pussy, 5 to do a tribadism, 6 to go to Mario), so the players could do their own sequence (like pressing 43215 or 11111222234 - I know people who loves kissing pussies, the butt, etc). Then, by going to Mario, it would trigger the 'lose virginity' sexual scene.

Perfect with me, Nothing to change

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I havent understood your idea. Where the blooper scene would happen? Bloopers are those squids underwater.

Bloopers are not only the name of the squid, it"s the word for fail and funny thing happening, you know, like a bad take ina movie where every body laugh or forget their text.
Or a compilation video where someone fall because of ice or aother funny things.

It exists in porn too, if you look for "porn bloopers" you'll find, mostly, wrong hole videos with girs not prepared for anal, don"t have to say it hurts :p

So the bloopers scene would be small fails like the wrong hole, or peach bitting mario's dick because it's her first Blowjob, peach slipping on cum after sex, etc etc

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:She could order Peach suck her boobies until she lactates, then the other could order Peach to suck her pussy until she cums.

The pianta sure has enough to suck :p... don't know why i imagine her milk tasting like a banana milkshake, am i weird?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Just make an option before the scene: 1 - have vaginal sex with Wendy (using a dildo), 2- have non vaginal-sex. If the player presses 2, he/she is still able to get the lesbian ending.
Ivan-Aedler Wrote: Although I can add that dialogue ("you better be thankful..."), then make that choice dialogue (1 or 2) NOT happen in post-game, so vaginal sex will always happen after this.

That could work ... WHat did you mean but "NOT happen in post-game, so vaginal sex will always happen after this" Did you mean meating Wendy somewhere else to have the full scene?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Which '3 bunnies'? Optional Boss?

THe broodals are bunnies ^^, but i was mostly searching a way to get the savior / adventurer peach ending. It can be bowser with a text boss as said by trip, or an other ennemy, but the bowser idea is the easiest as he is planned already.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Surely its a great picture! Thanks! By the way, I already have seen many of those pictures in sites like e-hentai and gelbooru.

If only i was better at drawing i would make you a sexy naked peach squirting on her bed :p ... don't know if you play overwatch but i'll end this with junkraft voiceline "happy birthday"

Ups wrong one, there "Have a nice day" ;)
metaro

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX)

Postby ghostalker7734 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:20 pm

montesat Wrote:When you get into the mood can you add other characters later. No rush.

yeah,it would be cool id love to see some pokemon girls like serena or dawn hehe
ghostalker7734
Newly Registered

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX)

Postby napala » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:49 am

ghostalker7734 Wrote:
montesat Wrote:When you get into the mood can you add other characters later. No rush.

yeah,it would be cool id love to see some pokemon girls like serena or dawn hehe

Good lord... You quoted a message from 2012...
napala

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:38 am

metaro Wrote:Ups didn't see that line , well hum .. to late... sorry ^^' take your time, i'll be more patient next time to answer you :)

No prob!

metaro Wrote:It's what we're doing :) Well, in my opinion a text box without a boss precising if she defeats it while still being a Virgin would trigger a special ending is the best thing

I agree so far.

metaro Wrote:Bloopers are not only the name of the squid, it"s the word for fail and funny thing happening, you know

Oh, I dont know those slangs, I am learning pace by pace :oops: :mrgreen:

metaro Wrote:The pianta sure has enough to suck :p... don't know why i imagine her milk tasting like a banana milkshake, am i weird?

You're not. We all are :mrgreen: Many people love Princess Peach so much they 'transport' themselves to her world, and some elect her as their waifu (or something near that).

metaro Wrote:That could work ... WHat did you mean but "NOT happen in post-game, so vaginal sex will always happen after this" Did you mean meating Wendy somewhere else to have the full scene?

I only tried to say that '1 or 2' option would not appear when the game is finished at least once (we will keep playing the game). So, Wendy will always do a vaginal sex using her dildo if we visit her airship again.

metaro Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Which '3 bunnies'? Optional Boss?

THe broodals are bunnies ^^, but i was mostly searching a way to get the savior / adventurer peach ending. It can be bowser with a text boss as said by trip, or an other ennemy, but the bowser idea is the easiest as he is planned already.

That's it. I 'feared' about broodals because they're not in the game and I have a few time to add even more creatures.

metaro Wrote:If only i was better at drawing i would make you a sexy naked peach squirting on her bed :p ... don't know if you play overwatch but i'll end this with junkraft voiceline "happy birthday"

Hehe, funny!
As for the idea, just call TripFlip! He receives commissions, and he is one of the best Peach artists to date. That's why I prefer him with us. He made the Peachy character too!
With more ENF pictures depicting Peach, like 'cumming in a public place, blushing herself', 'buck naked hiding herself in corridors' and other 'ENF' themes would surely empower not only the game, but Peach as a whole! See you!

Apalapan Wrote:Good lord... You quoted a message from 2012...

I see you are reading the thread to get in touch with the immense world we are in!
But you dont need to answer them that way hehe, I already said above that unfortunatelly we will keep the main idea of only princess characters from Mario world.

PS: I went to the past and answered him in this post. Even the pic below was uploaded that year :? :lol:

Ivan-Aedler

Postby metaro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:15 am

Ok so far we have:
the savior / adventurer ending with being a virgin and defeating bowser (or an other boss) and maybe a number of enemy slayed
the lesbian ending, with being a virgin and fucking every female character in the game
the unexperienced ending, obviously virgin, and no scene at all.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You're not. We all are :mrgreen: Many people love Princess Peach so much they 'transport' themselves to her world, and some elect her as their waifu (or something near that).

Well then maybe the pianta could have a 1-2 option where she act as a mother like "come here sweety, drink mommy's milk" and peach thinking "taste like banana milkshake, so good"
And for the pussy "mommy need some relief, can you help her" "oh this feels so wrong, but her pussy taste like tropical fruit juice, guess i can lick it more"
And once you've done both scene you get an other dialogue "you've been a good girl, mommy will thank you" and she gives peach a pianta dress "be sure to come back, mommy will always be happy to see you" then 1-2 get available again...
Or you just keep the 1-2 and forget the dress part, but i think peach would be sexy in this dress

After all, peach's family is never mentioned, maybe they're dead and peach need some motherly love? (or Nintendo simply didn't bother with details)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Wendy will always do a vaginal sex using her dildo if we visit her airship again.

Well, i think it works great that way

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: I 'feared' about broodals because they're not in the game and I have a few time to add even more creatures.

Don't worry. Personnaly i feared that once the game is done it won't be updated anymore that's why i suggested it ^^' i know you plan to add few things from time to time but i think you'll be busy enough with your next game to add "big" content in PUT ^^
Not saying you must add my ideas ^^ i just propose things that could make the game, i think, better and last a bit longer :)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As for the idea, just call TripFlip! He receives commissions, and he is one of the best Peach artists to date. That's why I prefer him with us. He made the Peachy character too!
With more ENF pictures depicting Peach, like 'cumming in a public place, blushing herself', 'buck naked hiding herself in corridors' and other 'ENF' themes would surely empower not only the game, but Peach as a whole!

I can surely propose ideas but i won't ask directly because he is certainly as busy as you are ^^

There is so much art ideas i couldn't list them all.
If you want to here some of theme Trip just ask ^^, they won't be commissioned juste proposed ^^

Well that's it, no funny way to end the message this time, just a keep going like this :)
metaro

Postby tripflip » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:03 pm

metaro Wrote:
Sure why not, and why not the adventurer peach, but i would like to see peach not depending on mario anymore, being able to defend herself, if it can be part of the ending i think everyone will be happy x)

To be clear, the main difference I'm seeing between the Virgin ending and the Savior ending is that in the Virgin ending, Peach would probably be her normal shy and somewhat timid self, but probably very eager to have sex with Mario. In the Savior ending, Peach would be a lot more confident and have aggressive, passionate sex with Mario. The nature of this sex scene could be tweaked, possibly with sexy lingerie or bondage gear. She and Mario would both be adventurers together. But you're saying you want Peach to leave Mario? And there wouldn't be a sex scene? Just Peach stepping on Goomba dicks?

If so, then this is definitely where we disagree.

metaro Wrote:
Extra work yes but remember the player would have to avoid every scene and wrong decision in the game, so the reward must be up to the challenge

Well, this is a judgement call for Ivan about how much extra work he wants to do.

metaro Wrote:
She still lose it even with futa off, there is a double dildo fuck, ass and pussy, so peach lose her virginity no matter what right now, that's why i suggested peach submitting to protect her pussy, even with futa on.

You don't understand what I'm saying. I'm suggesting that a dialogue option be put in where the player is given the option to avoid losing their virginity, and this would necessitate futa being off for this scene. Also, I suggested the possibility of having Peach never losing her virginity if futa is turned off in the options from the Wendy scene.

It's also worth noting that a Lesbian ending is not feasible until a lot more female scenes get added to the game.

metaro Wrote:
I did in the very first post. The idea was a succession of small loop with different fetish (not necesseraly with a cumshot).
Like a loop with footjob on mario, a loop with peach dominated/ing, a loop with cum shower in the end.
I'm not talking about pee fetish because it is, compared to the other ... dirtier?
For a pee fetish loop the option would have to be selected by the player in the option, like farting is right now.

But as the fetish ending would require fetish scene this is left in a corner for the moment.

You did not clarify what fetish(es) you were referring to then, nor are you clarifying now. You're just saying "fetishes" and mentioning footjobs. To even consider the feasibility of this option, you'd have to get a lot more specific. But I think this is moot at this point anyway, because I think we all agree that this isn't a realistic option.
Last edited by tripflip on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
tripflip

Postby tripflip » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:11 pm

metaro Wrote:After all, peach's family is never mentioned, maybe they're dead and peach need some motherly love? (or Nintendo simply didn't bother with details)

It's obscure, but Peach is actually a star child. She descended from the skies as a baby, as did Mario, Bowser, and a few others. I can't remember what all games hinted at this, but Yoshi's game dealt with this when he was protecting baby Mario. Also, Rosalina comes from an alternate universe that imploded. It's heavily implied that in her world, Peach was actually her mother. And it's up to interpretation who the father was, but the most credible theory I've seen points to Luigi, given the clues left in game.

But Nintendo breaks continuity all the time, and has never kept the backstories/lore consistent. The Koopalings were once Bowser's children (before Bowser Jr was made).
tripflip

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects