Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.44 (Nov 8/17)

Postby metaro » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:52 pm

Hey, still looking forward for some lesbian content ;) but great job so far.

Btw i had an idea, i think it"s too late to put it in the game, but i was thinking our princess could have a fetish.
That way, if she has feet fetish she would give more footjob than handjob or blowjob, she might even have a chance to stay a Virgin, tricking the ennemy with her feet to preserve her pinky cherry.
Just an exemple of what it could have been.

Right now if you would add it, the only way i see it is as a reward.

After fucking an ennemy she would have the possibility to do her fetish with it instead of a simple replay of one of the previous scene.

Of course it's a soft game so i think an option is better than a forced choice. A page with the list of fetish you select or not, with none by default?
Here are few exemple of what could be in it :
Fetish none / all / feet / cum / armpit etc etc. Only soft thing or maybe pee fetish for the worst?

Anyway, if it's not for this game i hope you'll like this idea for your other game

And happy new year full of kinky things ;)
metaro

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.45 (Jan 8/17)

Postby ToxicHellFire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 am

I have to ask where is the game I don't want to download it to my computer because of it being old I remember it being on here to click on to play but i'll soon get a better computer but I do have to ask is downloading the game work better and run better then playing it on a browser? Also!!!!! I have to say I love this game I remember it being in the demo stage and it has gone far and made so much progress congrats!!!!
ToxicHellFire
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.45 (Jan 8/18)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 am

So I am back at full power!
I've uploaded the 3.45 version HERE on LOK.
I can only upload in my github site when I got a better internet.

I fixed all the bugs above (inverted text in the gallery and an empty balloon in the Koopaling scene!)

DarkDawgYT Wrote:1- yes of course, I'd like that

So I'll put in my TODO list.

DarkDawgYT Wrote:2- that's fine, and maybe if there's enough kids you can do different scenes like threesomes, double, only bj, etc and just swap them depending on the amount of kids she has, then make it an option like the gallery to choose which scenes play with which kids.

In order to make more than one Koopaling fuck her, I need new scenes. Perhaps when the game is completed, so Blargh and others can help me on that.

DarkDawgYT Wrote:PS: it's a tiny bit disappointing how you aren't into scat/piss play but oh well, keep up the great work

Piss is not 'daaat' horrible, but scat is a very polemical/complex fetish. Many women play this game, they could get really upset (even with an ON/OFF option). But who knows in the future (when I make other games, then I, or others, keep making updates to this game, adding that on/off option). But for now, I want people to remember me as the Playshapes pupil that helped him to go beyond limits.

metaro Wrote:Hey, still looking forward for some lesbian content ;) but great job so far.

Once I unlock the 'blockers' (since my moving/new job, etc), and I make the rest of world 8 levels and late scenes (like 'lewd princess' in the bar), I will add Rosalina with some scenes. I hope I can get all organized up.

metaro Wrote:Btw i had an idea, i think it"s too late to put it in the game, but i was thinking our princess could have a fetish. That way, if she has feet fetish she would give more footjob than handjob or blowjob, she might even have a chance to stay a Virgin, tricking the enemy with her feet to preserve her pinky cherry. Just an exemple of what it could have been.

It's possible, but I would need to deeply change the code, in order to 'select' feet scenes only, or randomize them in order to appear more often. Also there are creatures without a foot scene, so I would need to make them. A way to 'trick' the game is to use DO over keys (1 to 9), and DO over 'changer' (0 key). 0 (zero) key selects the next scene (for those with more than 9 scenes), so you can kind of remember the ones that are vaginal, for example, then you can replay them.

metaro Wrote:Right now if you would add it, the only way i see it is as a reward. After fucking an enemy she would have the possibility to do her fetish with it instead of a simple replay of one of the previous scene.

So you say that, if she's in goomba scene 3 (boob job), when it ends, she get into a 'small post-scene' with her fetish'? For that to work, I would need to create those small post-scenes for all 'wandering' creatures like goombas and koopas.

metaro Wrote:Of course it's a soft game so i think an option is better than a forced choice. A page with the list of fetish you select or not, with none by default?
Here are few exemple of what could be in it : Fetish none / all / feet / cum / armpit etc etc. Only soft thing or maybe pee fetish for the worst?

If I got it well, those options are for the 'litte post-scenes', right? Its like a small animation (so its faster for me to make) with the creature licking the princess' feet before sleeping?

metaro Wrote:Anyway, if it's not for this game i hope you'll like this idea for your other game

I'll think about it for other games as well.

metaro Wrote:And happy new year full of kinky things ;)

Thank you! I hope I'll be focused this time.

ToxicHellFire Wrote:I have to ask where is the game I don't want to download it to my computer because of it being old I remember it being on here to click on to play but i'll soon get a better computer but I do have to ask is downloading the game work better and run better then playing it on a browser? Also!!!!! I have to say I love this game I remember it being in the demo stage and it has gone far and made so much progress congrats!!!!

Yes, it works better if you download it and runs in an external Flash Player, like 'Adobe Flash Player Projector version 12'.
Thank you for the congrats!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby random78905 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:02 am

When I try to run the game in a Flash Projector I can't click on any menu options aside from the title screen menu (no options, no clothing choices, etc)and all options are automatically set to there lowsest but when I run the game in chrome I can am i missing something? Tried with Flash Projector 28,21,and 12.

Tried with game version 3.44 and 3.45

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (171.51 KiB) Viewed 3247 times
random78905
Newly Registered

Postby olivermoro » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:33 pm

maybe it's me who is not able but found it difficult to make the new addition with yoshi
olivermoro
Newly Registered

Postby olivermoro » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:35 pm

to me the game opens me directly adobe but I have difficulty most likely because for the first time I do not have to simply bring peach from the type to make the addition like the thing with yoshi when you ride it or not I'm trying to do it with 3.45
olivermoro
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:12 pm

A way to 'trick' the game is to use DO over keys

That's what i had in mind actually. I just couldn't put the name on it.

SO yes, with fetishes set on, the do over would randomly perform her fetish like giving footjob, having her feet lick, milking a goomba to drink every drop of him etc.

This would be a loooot of work i understand it so if you think small loop are better, it"s as you wish^^ after all you're the one working on it and my experience in dev makes me shiver just thinking the huge amount of work already accomplished.

Now, everybody is not into fetish, or only some and not other. In my opinion the best way to target a large audience would be a list of fetishes to select in the option menu.
THis would be the opportunity to remake it 'cause right now there's a ton of option on the page, spleeting it into different pages could be cool like:
"game setting" with sound, control ,maybe futa / vore, etc
"princess custom" with every little things like boob size, show cum ...
"fetishes" with a list of fetish to tick , and a shortcut all / none

It's a bit early to imagine how this would turn, but the princess could write in her diary about it like "today a toad licked me, but not my precious parts, he licked my feets, for some reason it was so arousing i barely couldn't resist to touch me, i somehow wish it happens again, but will i be able to control myself" (i said toad but could be replaced by the creature in question)

and in the end she would accepte her naughty side if she does a lot do over (like 20? juste a random number i picked) "My feets are all sticky with cum, i can't stop licking it and touching myself as i do. This attract more and more dick to play with, i just don't have enough, i'm so addicted, but i love it!"

If i was better at it i would love to give a hand but the only thing i can do is wishing you courage for the rest.
It's easy to give ideas, but harder to realize it :) so do what you can, the game Evolved so much, i was already there before blargh arrived ^^

*thinking of a way to end this message*

drench tits (that'll do it)
metaro

Postby he30ra » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:44 am

[

he30ra Wrote:is normal (default) options and not work as say up post :some Toad scens are too fast,no pressing space look scens like : toad audience one her , or fucking the princess
and wait to end scene.
Is no work even default options

Trying to Understand...

look this video when you Understand:

https://megawrzuta.pl/download/38c053d5 ... ce797.html
he30ra

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:42 pm

random78905 Wrote:When I try to run the game in a Flash Projector I can't click on any menu options aside from the title screen menu (no options, no clothing choices, etc)and all options are automatically set to there lowsest but when I run the game in chrome I can am i missing something? Tried with Flash Projector 28,21,and 12. Tried with game version 3.44 and 3.45

Recommended Flash Projector versions are all listed in my GITHUB site, in THE GAME -> DOWNLOAD link (versions 12,21 and 25 of Flash Player).
That's really strange, as the fonts are not 'being shrank' in your picture. Fonts are overlapping buttons. I guess you are either using 'the latest chrome versions' that 'ignores Flash' or 'makes it incompatible', or else.
I really dont know how to fix this, as they're 'new problems', so I guess you need an older browser version.

olivermoro Wrote:maybe it's me who is not able but found it difficult to make the new addition with yoshi

You say this scene? "Yoshi tries to grab a berry with his tongue, but he catches Peach instead. But he really wants that berry! (Tongue-fuck scene)"
This is still being made, due to my moving (from a city to another).

metaro Wrote:(DO OVERS): That's what i had in mind actually. I just couldn't put the name on it. SO yes, with fetishes set on, the do over would randomly perform her fetish like giving footjob, having her feet lick, milking a goomba to drink every drop of him etc. This would be a loooot of work i understand it so if you think small loop are better, it"s as you wish^^ after all you're the one working on it and my experience in dev makes me shiver just thinking the huge amount of work already accomplished.

The work needed would be those small scenes, but for many creatures that dont have it. I can still make it even so, as a 'map' of 'fetish oriented' scenes, that is, those will appear more often, but for those creatures without a footjob scene, for example, they will just act normal (a consecutive scene, until all are used, so they will be random).

metaro Wrote:Now, everybody is not into fetish, or only some and not other. In my opinion the best way to target a large audience would be a list of fetishes to select in the option menu. This would be the opportunity to remake it 'cause right now there's a ton of option on the page, spleeting it into different pages could be cool like:
"game setting" with sound, control ,maybe futa / vore, etc
"princess custom" with every little things like boob size, show cum ...
"fetishes" with a list of fetish to tick , and a shortcut all / none

Yes I got it. A way to 'change pages' of the option menu, like TABS. I've taken notes (although I STILL in the rush of making priority scenes and the rest of world 8 levels).

metaro Wrote:It's a bit early to imagine how this would turn, but the princess could write in her diary about it like "today a toad licked me, but not my precious parts, he licked my feets, for some reason it was so arousing i barely couldn't resist to touch me, i somehow wish it happens again, but will i be able to control myself" (i said toad but could be replaced by the creature in question)

The problem with that is that people would end up requiring custom diary messages for EVERY scene for each creature. We have more than 300 scenes, just imagine 300 diary entries! But for sure, with your idea of fetiches, perhaps for EACH fetish option (say, I selected that I prefer footjobs), if the princess is not a nymph, and not aroused enough, then a given creature give her a footjob, she could write this phrase once (its like her 'fetish' being 'played' for the first time). The same for 'cum/bukake' scene being player for the first time.

metaro Wrote:And in the end she would accepte her naughty side if she does a lot do over (like 20? juste a random number i picked) "My feets are all sticky with cum, i can't stop licking it and touching myself as i do. This attract more and more dick to play with, i just don't have enough, i'm so addicted, but i love it!"

Well, using the current logic and code, I can kind of make two ways for her to become a nymph:
- 80 lascive scenes (current rule)
- 20 SELECTED FETISH scene (new rule).

The problem is that I would end up changing the message in the PAUSE menu (that area with a big princes in the right), as there are counters like '19 scenes to be a nymphomaniac'. Now, that number would not make any sense anymore. In other worlds, more complexity that might make me last more days (or weeks) to implement it and people likes it. But if it ends up working well, I guess that, if Peach is a nymph (at 80 normal scenes), a custom diary entry could appear. But if she ends up a nymph due to the 20 selected fetish scene, THE UNIQUE diary entry regarding that fetish would appear instead (like your idea of the footjob entry).

metaro Wrote:If i was better at it i would love to give a hand but the only thing i can do is wishing you courage for the rest. It's easy to give ideas, but harder to realize it :) so do what you can, the game Evolved so much, i was already there before blargh arrived ^^

That's it (its easy to give ideas hehe), but as always, I love receiving ideas, as some can really be implemented without hazzle.
You was here before Blargh? Wow! Congratulations, you are more veteran here than me!

metaro Wrote:*thinking of a way to end this message*
Drench tits (that'll do it)

Hehehe, so be it! Let our princess drenched for now! See you!

he30ra Wrote:look this video when you Understand

Thank you! I am checking it now!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Zatheus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 pm

Is there anyway to know where am I missing blueprints? I've read that in the beginning of the stage is highlighted but I see nothing different from any other stage in the initial image.
Zatheus

Postby idkdude » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Can we like be a hooker or prostutie maybe some jobs and more sex content plz
idkdude
Newly Registered

Postby kevinov » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:07 am

Can you please add a sissy/trap princess? that'd be really amazing!!! loving the game so far <3
kevinov
Newly Registered

Postby chrisx » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:51 am

out of curiosity how many diary pages have been put in the game so far, ive found 17, no snake diary entry, but up to daisy last, was hoping up to the end of world 3 would have been updated so far, but w/e just keep up the awesome work its a big game so plenty of patients to spare for waiting :) also can some1 post a simple chart or w/e of which stage each blueprint is in, a small guide of where to get each 1 would b a bonus :D i only have 5 after going thru world 1 and 2 and 3 and im sure i saw at the start of a lvl a blueprint showing 1 was in that stage but i just visited each stage in each world 1-3 and b4 the stage began no blueprint was there to tell me which stage had a blueprint still in it :(
chrisx
Newly Registered

Postby Fuaan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:32 am

Wish there was a ponytail feature on peach PS as well
Fuaan
Newly Registered

Postby Flowtato » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:39 am

Are there any plans for Vivian in this game?
Flowtato
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:39 pm

Hey Ivan,

You're probably busy enough but i had an other idea which would be i think, easier and faster to make.
I had an insomnia and i don't why i imagined some endings for the game

The first one would be a "bad" ending. Peach finally find mario but she finds him fucking pauline or a random woman?
Peach feel betrayed, that's why she decides to join bowser's team. She would turn against the kingdom and rule next to bowser, having the koopaling and the world under her services and desires.

Requirement : fucking every koopaling and also bower and bowser jr.

The second would be the lesbian ending (sorry just love lesbian xD). Peach find mario and give her cherry to him. But she's not satisfied, during her trip she discovered a new feeling. She loves women. She leaves mario to his heroic life and go with pauline or an other princess, or maybe have many girlfriends for an orgy.

Requirement : fucking every female npc and avoid to turn into a real nymph, meaning she would have to avoid most male enemies

The good ending would simply be the virgin ending where mario is the first to get inside her ...

The savior ending : Peach reach mario and saved the kingdom, she discovered she is strong and doesn't need mario to save her anymore. She is fighting alongside him sometimes to protect the world

Requirement : slay a number of enemies and every boss + being a virgin

Reward : A scene where peach slay enemies, she grabs goombas by their dick and throw them away, use her but attack from smash bros to an other goomba who creeped to fuck her, forcing him to lick her butt, and to humiliate him she gives him a standing footjob, to impose her dominance.

The fetish ending : Peach save mario, and give him her body, well sorta. She perform her fetishes on him

Requirement : Turn into a nymph with the fetish

Reward : A scene where peach start a sensual strip to mario, and start fucking wth him. Once he is tired, she takes his cock, milk it and swallow the cum. Then, she said "oh tired already? but the fun has just began" And then a few frame of different positions (and soft fetish) until mario lays completely empty with peach saying "round 2 tomorrow morning my beloved, can't wait to drink your milk"

Lastly, more than a virgin ending, the unexperienced ending. Peach reach mario without any sex scene, not even a handjob or a flash.
Peach saves mario, but she's too shy to act, she is then teach by the most prude character so far, toadette. After her "trainig", a sexy strapon scene with blowjob handjob fingering, caressing etc (but no penetration) she is ready to go with mario but with the lack of practice, she puts the dick in her ass and then "aoutch". As would say illidan, she was not prepared. And it ends with the awaited penetration of her pussy.

Requirement : Obviously no scene at all for a big rewarding scene (longer than the other)

That's it, someday i will list all of my suggestions xD their is not that much but the first one was in 2015 (time flows)

Hope you'll like it

Let's end this message with an ass spanking ;)
Last edited by metaro on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metaro

Postby sexxy117 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:43 pm

what is the difference between hard mode and normal mode?
sexxy117
Newly Registered

Postby Kisiel » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:06 pm

How the futa Peach is going to work? After she drink something she will grow a dick and have it continuously to death? Or is this gonna be for a certain time? And when it will be available?
Kisiel
Newly Registered

Postby HugelDude » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:46 pm

sexxy117 Wrote:what is the difference between hard mode and normal mode?

There are a number of differences, I don't really remember a lot of them, but the game is less forgiving in hard mode and it's easier to die, and you can't masturbate on command. Also there are more enemies per level plus they spawn randomly so you can encounter really difficult to avoid enemies early on.
HugelDude

Postby Luminal » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:41 pm

sorry, when I can get the EXE version of the game, the link say what the user account was locked, someones can say me please
Luminal
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects