Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.44 (Nov 8/17)

Postby Banana_Anarchy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Hey guys great work, I downloaded the latest version of PUT but whenever i click on the thing i downloaded it opens me e thing so i can download the latest update of firfox any idea to how to play the game? thank you
Banana_Anarchy
Newly Registered

Postby sweet z » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:30 pm

I like Princess Peach's pregnancy. How about a specific character reacting to pregnancy only when pregnant?
sweet z
Newly Registered

Postby Rand » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:21 am

It's been forever since I'd last played this and after having downloaded it to play through once again I just wanted to give a quick tip of my nonexistent hat for how an already great game has been made even better over time. Will definitely try to keep a closer eye on this one in the future.
Rand

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:52 am

So, Blargh decided to make a new outfit!
As he helped here, I just imported to the game, and now we have this new outfit (not uploaded yet), might be in 3.45 version. (EDIT: I also added a metal bra).

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

shantae dress.jpg

RoscoPT Wrote:Im having difficulties downloading the game, when I attempt to save it, it saves has swf which is cool but I cant run it? :/ Im still on 3.21 version :/

You can run the swf game in any browser (just drag and drop it), or by using Flash Player projector (offline version). Its a player, just like, say, Media Player.

Banana_Anarchy Wrote:Hey guys great work, I downloaded the latest version of PUT but whenever i click on the thing i downloaded it opens me e thing so i can download the latest update of firfox any idea to how to play the game? thank you

Thank you for your feedback!
As about your problem, perhaps its the latest version of firefox avoiding the Flash application to run. You can try searching on how to circunvent this, as I am the developer only, hehe, I cant keep in touch with all browser novelties everyday (sometimes neither every week). You can try to run in another browser (just drag and drop it), like in Chrome, Opera and Safari.

sweet z Wrote:I like Princess Peach's pregnancy. How about a specific character reacting to pregnancy only when pregnant?

You say like goombella or a toad that argues about it?
Ok, I've put in my TODO list. I just cant promise making it soon.

Rand Wrote:It's been forever since I'd last played this and after having downloaded it to play through once again I just wanted to give a quick tip of my nonexistent hat for how an already great game has been made even better over time. Will definitely try to keep a closer eye on this one in the future.

Glad you love the game ;) A heavy progress was been given to it, although I admit I need to go back to level making and scenes that it's already accumulating.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Moosen » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:55 am

Not sure if you have answered this, but when do you believe that you will be able to finish up on this game? As well as, do you think you will work on Legend of Krystal AE when finished with PUT?
Moosen
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:30 am

Moosen Wrote:Not sure if you have answered this, but when do you believe that you will be able to finish up on this game? As well as, do you think you will work on Legend of Krystal AE when finished with PUT?

Some people asked me about this in a PM. I'll answer you here and I'll update page 1. But below is the long answer.

Well, in the 'golden times' (2013 and 2014), where we had a bigger team, QuizMasterBoos made a funny picture showing that MIM PUT would be 'only completed' in 2015 (and he was a bit angry due to this) as he imagined it being finished in 2014.
Well, we are in the end of 2017 and the game is not yet completed.
The 'problems':
1 - the 'LALEM' bug (you can search this thread for this terrible bug) that made me remake the entire level system.
2 - The heavy AS3 conversion back in the beginning of 2016.
3 - Some HEAVY bugs that made me have endless nights, like 'loading game slot corruption'.
4 - Complexity due to the XMLs. The good thing: we can translate to any latin/cyrilic language. The bad thing: it made me work for months on this.
5 - Tons of achievement pictures, thanks for TripFlip.
6 - The new Peach character. It made me work on it for 2 months.
7 - Personal life challenges.

Without those, we might have a completed game before 2017. But the game would be poorer and a far slower, without a way to translate any word.
The good news is that I'll update Krystal game, and I'll make new games with this new system.

So I imagine finishing this game in 2018 (it could be in july, september, I cant put a date).
Then I'll start Wonderful Sonja game (actually I might start it before finishing PUT game, as I can work in parallel and slower, while still prioritizing PUT).

Krystal is really on hold (its on hyatus), but I really want to work on it.
The only way to accelerate this process more is by 'retiring from my job', as I dont have enough time and resources in order to work more.
In Patreon, for example, there are times we get less than $150 a month. Although I work for free, surely a bigger help would accelerate things up.

I plan going away from my job in the end of 2018, but it can come up only in 2019. It is a personal decision.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Moosen » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:43 am

What is your "Wonderful Sonja" Game?
Moosen
Newly Registered

Postby Samus85aran » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So, Blargh decided to make a new outfit!
As he helped here, I just imported to the game, and now we have this new outfit (not uploaded yet), might be in 3.45 version. (EDIT: I also added a metal bra).

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

shantae dress.jpg

RoscoPT Wrote:Im having difficulties downloading the game, when I attempt to save it, it saves has swf which is cool but I cant run it? :/ Im still on 3.21 version :/

You can run the swf game in any browser (just drag and drop it), or by using Flash Player projector (offline version). Its a player, just like, say, Media Player.

Banana_Anarchy Wrote:Hey guys great work, I downloaded the latest version of PUT but whenever i click on the thing i downloaded it opens me e thing so i can download the latest update of firfox any idea to how to play the game? thank you

T

Wooow Ivan great new outfit it 's gorgeous :o :shock:
Last edited by Samus85aran on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samus85aran

Postby Skitmo » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:43 am

Hey I love all the work you've done with the game over the years and how much it's grown and evolved.

I just have one small question. I noticed some time a while back. A option for peaches butt size appeared in the dressing room for her. Is this a planned a feature just like her belly size and breast increase? It's still grayed out so I have just been curious on your plans for it or if it's being scrapped(I'm a booty person).

Anyway thank you for all you do and continue to do for this game!
Skitmo
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:33 am

So.......the month is getting an end.
Hmmm where is TripFlip? Where is Blargh? Where is VintageBass? (the ones that's helping the game currently).
Where the guys that use to talk? Perhaps you guys are still rushing to get those whooping 55'' 4k smart TVs? Or Nintendo Switch?

I am a bit busy (with my job) and with 2 scenes I want to add to the game.
'Ass sizes' still on hold (that thing is hard to make) and 8-3 is on hold.

Moosen Wrote:What is your "Wonderful Sonja" Game?

It's a new Flash project that will resemble MIM PUT, but with some ideas from 'Wonderful Pink'. So it will be another ENF (embarrassed nude female) platform game.
I want to start it when we have almost finished PUT, like all levels of world 8.

Samus85aran Wrote:Wooow Ivan great new outfit it 's gorgeous :o :shock:

Glad you liked ;) It will be in the game (3.45) along with 2 new scenes, I hope this weekend.

Skitmo Wrote:Hey I love all the work you've done with the game over the years and how much it's grown and evolved.

Thank you, I am happy you loved it ;)

Skitmo Wrote:I just have one small question. I noticed some time a while back. A option for peaches butt size appeared in the dressing room for her. Is this a planned a feature just like her belly size and breast increase? It's still grayed out so I have just been curious on your plans for it or if it's being scrapped(I'm a booty person).

Yes it is. And I'll SURELY make it (the exception is if I die - I hope not) :shock: :mrgreen:
As said above, it was not 'dat' easy, but at least I can say I've made all the parts so far. Now I just need to include it in the correct areas, then test in the game before putting it. I foresee ASS SIZES in 3.46 version(I hope I am correct).

Skitmo Wrote:Anyway thank you for all you do and continue to do for this game!

I will!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby flamelord786 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Another minor bug that's been there for a while that is purely cosmetic. The "bra shred" option doesn't seem to be working properly. I have it set to "big" but it'll only shred if Peach gets to the "bigger" size and if you change outfits, you have to press control and exit for her outfit to refresh and remove her top. It's not a huge issue and probably doesn't need much priority, it's just kind of annoying.
flamelord786
Newly Registered

Postby Ciaobyecimer » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:34 am

hello
I'm sending this message to tell you that I will not be able to continue the french xml file because i have irl problem and and I’m sorry for this :( .
Maybe I can continue at the end of December.
Ivan I saw that you added lot of scene, you are the best continues :D
Have a good day/night :)
Ciaobyecimer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:28 pm

I've just found another SakuraKasugano comic featuring an ENF princess Peach. I loved it!
The name is 'Chapter 1: the secret'. I recommend going to his Patreon site.

I really thank all that who got any inspiration from MIM PUT or other games and stories to make ENF (embarrassed nude female) comics. Those are really cute and arousing, because there is the sense of 'special' behind a princess who are virgin, or ditzy, or innocent enough. One of the reasons I've made PUT game is the sense of being discovered while nude or doing perverted things, and the imminence of a lascivious scene, like a goomba who start licking the cute damsel's inner areas. It's a way to give a more depth to sex (which is usually 'bangbros -like' in games and other stories, that is, 'right to the point').

flamelord786 Wrote:Another minor bug that's been there for a while that is purely cosmetic. The "bra shred" option doesn't seem to be working properly. I have it set to "big" but it'll only shred if Peach gets to the "bigger" size and if you change outfits, you have to press control and exit for her outfit to refresh and remove her top. It's not a huge issue and probably doesn't need much priority, it's just kind of annoying.

Another person said the same, I am already in touch with this bug.
I hope I can fix it this week.

Ciaobyecimer Wrote:hello. I'm sending this message to tell you that I will not be able to continue the french xml file because i have irl problem and and I’m sorry for this :( .
Maybe I can continue at the end of December. Ivan I saw that you added lot of scene, you are the best continues :D
Have a good day/night :)

No problem, thank you really! You are always welcome!
Have a great day!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ciaobyecimer » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Thank you ivan :)
I read that you have as project to make a new game.I want to know if it's going to be such a big game like PUT and and if you want to implement a translation system like xml of PUA.
and I wonder what your job is (I don’t want to pry).In any case good luck and know that I present for its release.
Have a good day :D
Ciaobyecimer

Postby TV2101 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Hello Ivan!
As a brazilian that you are, do you follow the Velberan's channel on YouTube? Have you watched the video about Super Mario Bros. 2, and the Doki Doki Panic game? What about insert the characters of Doki Doki Panic as the NPC, maybe a hard-to-find easter egg? Or maybe a crazy dream for Peach, like the other that you would put about a glitch, like you have said some pages ago ... it could be random with other crazy dreams.
Do not know, just looks like a nice tribute for this game :P
TV2101

Postby flamelord786 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Another person said the same, I am already in touch with this bug.
I hope I can fix it this week.

Alright, just wanted to make sure you were aware. Keep up the great work.
flamelord786
Newly Registered

Postby he30ra » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:58 pm

some Toad scens are too fast,no pressing space look scens like : toad audience one her , or fucking the princess
and wait too end scene
he30ra

Postby DarkDawgYT » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Hey, just a few suggestions here, just wondering if you like them or not:

-More futa scenes, you are a very creative guy and I'm sure you could make some more unique futa scenes
-Alternate scenes for the Koopalings, seeing as how there's only one for each
-More Bowser scenes. I really wanna know the full potential of Bowser with that gigantic cock of his
-More "three enemies, one girl" scenes. The goombah and koopa scenes like that are amazing and I'd love to see more scenes like this for other enemies like bomb-oms, Chuck, and others
-Height scaling. Like having a goombah fuck a mini peach or something like that

Those are my suggestions, I'd like to hear what you think of them :)
DarkDawgYT
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:37 am

Sorry, some days absent.
Also, Blargh is going to a small surgery, so I'll be working more in the game (mostly scenes)

I am preparing version 3.45, however I need to move (from a city to another), until day 12 of January.
Until there, I'll still be programming on the laptop.

Ciaobyecimer Wrote:I read that you have as project to make a new game.I want to know if it's going to be such a big game like PUT and and if you want to implement a translation system like xml of PUA.

Sure! It will be a big game (at least I do want to make it even better than Wonderful Pink) and I will make the translation system like PUT (XML files)

Ciaobyecimer Wrote:And I wonder what your job is (I don’t want to pry).

I am currently a Java developer, that also work with BDRM (Behavioral Decision Research in Management).
This is taking a bit more time lately, but I plan having more vacations (working less on it, in order to prioritize games more).

Ciaobyecimer Wrote:In any case good luck and know that I present for its release. Have a good day :D

Thank you!

TV2101 Wrote:Hello Ivan! As a brazilian that you are, do you follow the Velberan's channel on YouTube? Have you watched the video about Super Mario Bros. 2, and the Doki Doki Panic game? What about insert the characters of Doki Doki Panic as the NPC, maybe a hard-to-find easter egg? Or maybe a crazy dream for Peach, like the other that you would put about a glitch, like you have said some pages ago ... it could be random with other crazy dreams.
Do not know, just looks like a nice tribute for this game :P

I know that channel! I just dont have enough time to watch it more :/ I DO need to watch Super Mario Bros 2 video! I know its story (it came from Doki Doki Panic, 8 bits). But I have not played Doki Doki.
Do we have a more quality characters around the earth (Google)? Or do we only have the original 8 bit version? If so, I dont know how to 'upgrade' the characters. But perhaps someone in devianArt or other might have made them already.
I plan making the princess dream in her bed (when we press a key to make her SLEEP). The problem is that I need to focus in the world 8 levels and Princess scenes like 'Lewd scenes in the bar' and others the Patrons in Patreon chosed!
So this is a great idea as one of her dreams in her bed.
Now we need the details (the concept): perhaps the princess wakes up stark naked (entirely naked) while that 8bit song plays? Which enemies will be there? Which level? The grassy one?
Remember PUT already have some levels based on SMB2: the world 3.

See you ;)

flamelord786 Wrote:Alright, just wanted to make sure you were aware. Keep up the great work.

Thank you! I feels myself better lately to return at full power.

he30ra Wrote:some Toad scens are too fast,no pressing space look scens like : toad audience one her , or fucking the princess
and wait too end scene

If I understand, you are saying that those two scenes are too fast when you configure 'DURING SCENES' as 'LOOP 2x' or 'NO LOOP', isn't it?
Or are you saying that, in normal (default) options mode, 'SPACE' (the NEXT KEY configured in the keyboard options) sometimes doesnt work?

DarkDawgYT Wrote:Hey, just a few suggestions here, just wondering if you like them or not:
-More futa scenes, you are a very creative guy and I'm sure you could make some more unique futa scenes

Thank you for the creative statement. Well, I am not 100% without Blargh. He helps me a lot, and he will be in the doctor until february. But I can try!
We really need a new creature, VIVIAN. I already have her. Then we can have the first futa scene with a magical dick.

DarkDawgYT Wrote:-Alternate scenes for the Koopalings, seeing as how there's only one for each

An alternate scene for each one? Not impossible to make, but I prefer to do that one when the game has all the 8 worlds fully completed.
Also, how it will work? Perhaps a way to choose it if the princess gets pregnant with some of them? So if the princess gets pregnant with 3 koopalings during the entire game, you can choose one of those three to see as an ending?
Or perhaps we could see all of them (say, three), next to her, while she is sat down, which her legs open, while laying eggs, in her throne room?

DarkDawgYT Wrote:-More Bowser scenes. I really wanna know the full potential of Bowser with that gigantic cock of his

I can indeed use some ideas from 'The new Bowser Castle' from playsapes. But I am just out of time. Its in my todo list!
(If I have a person that could work on the scenes, like Blargh and Luftmallow, I could add to the game easily).

DarkDawgYT Wrote:-More "three enemies, one girl" scenes. The goombah and koopa scenes like that are amazing and I'd love to see more scenes like this for other enemies like bomb-oms, Chuck, and others

They're in my TODO list. Damn time :/

DarkDawgYT Wrote:-Height scaling. Like having a goombah fuck a mini peach or something like that

This is very hard to make (if not impossible) without making the scene entirely from scratch. Its like having 'goomba mini peach scene 1, 'goomba mini peach scene 2', 'koopa mini peach scene 1', etc.
It would be possible it, again, I have more time and people could help me as an animator. Or if I complete the game first, putting what is 'priority' first.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DarkDawgYT » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:51 am

In relation to the koopalings suggestion and the pregnancy, I think it would be pretty cool to see what you came up with there, but how about instead of an ending, it can happen after a longer pregnancy period and a different animation to differentiate it from other birth scenes. Maybe as an ending, she gets fucked by all the children she had by the koopalings when her children become adults(I don't know if this is too taboo for you).
DarkDawgYT
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects