Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.35 (May 21/17)

Postby Erroticx » Sun May 28, 2017 2:16 pm

I'm quite confused. I just downloaded the latest version and it feels the same as a couple months ago... There's no bosses, no new levels, no new enemies... I feel like I'm missing something... As I seen a swf file with a plethora of enemies. From the changelogs I've seen, most bosses are in I think and I'm still only able to go up to world 1-6 as the next says "in progress"
Erroticx
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Erroticx Wrote:I'm quite confused. I just downloaded the latest version and it feels the same as a couple months ago... There's no bosses, no new levels, no new enemies... I feel like I'm missing something... As I seen a swf file with a plethora of enemies. From the changelogs I've seen, most bosses are in I think and I'm still only able to go up to world 1-6 as the next says "in progress"

Those are still in progress because I am working in world 8. Levels like 8-7 (Bowser Castle) and 8-2 were very tough to make.
There were in fact many new features, as told in the full changelog (you can access it here). Mostly new ART from TripFlip, and new scenes from me and Blargh.
I hope that, by fixing those hard-to-fix bugs said by Samus45Aran and others, I can start level 8-3 and deliver a version with the New Peach by TripFlip as soon as possible! Thank you!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Mon May 29, 2017 2:37 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
JJPG Wrote:clipboard save not working

I'll check, but I hope its not a new bug doing tricks here!

Clipboard it Is fine, but only work when you have the save in slot 1
Samus85aran

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.36 (May 21/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 29, 2017 8:41 am

Update 3.36 (29th May 2017)
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen if you dont have saved games and you dont want to mess around the XML files (English only!)
- NEW scene: Jabbi 3 (gangbang)! If it shows up 'error in XML', please remember to reload an updated XML in my github site or click in RESET SAVES in the loader screen.
- Glitch Fix: a given toad scene in 6-2 level with 'XML ERROR'
- Glitch Fix: Bowser scene (during the prison) not counting as a 'new sex scene', giving the 'still a virgin' glitch.
- Glitch Fix: When a given goomba (e.g. with spikes) appeared from a hole, a different one (e.g. goombario) spawed instead.
- Glitch Fix: wrong 4-4 music in certain places, like a grey pipe (it was playing 'mario underwater music').
- Glitch Fix: Jabbis (the 'flies') where going up until disappearing.
- Glitch Fix: The green blob creature and boos were not appearing in certain levels like 7-6. This occurred at random. (tech info: problem was the Foreground layer with foreign objects)
- Glitch Fix: during the JellyFish sisters scene, the princess got her asshole 'swollen' (but they havent 'fucked' it).
- Glitch Fix: The princess was regaining her garters and stockings (what?) after certain scenes. Tech info: 'frame 0 STOP! instead of 4' (F0SI4 or 'FOSIA') syndrome in those outfit mcs. And the fact those are integers, not "None" String checks anymore in removeHeels() and other functions.

I updated all my 'red text' (like 'CHECKING', 'FIXING') to FIXED (blue text) in the last pages. If there are other things to check, please tell me.
Samus85aran Wrote:Clipboard it Is fine, but only work when you have the save in slot 1

I'll check this one later.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon May 29, 2017 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Mon May 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Samus85aran Wrote:Second bug once again now in this scene Koopa when finish give to you a part of lingerie and it's supposed to be an anal scene but it can also get pregnant or lost the virginity, like the other one I told you.

Damn! The lingerie problems on him this time? I'll also check if this is not the case the Koopa can fuck her asshole OR her pussy, as it was on purpose. Perhaps I am wrong.
Do you remember which scene? Did you touch a koopa for the fourth time?
Remember that, IN HARD GAME mode, RANDOM scenes will happen, so the first one can be a vaginal one directly!
This one is the scene 9: DoggyStyle. The first time she is on him, she says: 'Oh...That's Disgust...maybe...maybe not that much! Ahhhh!', then 'Nooo, it 's gushing out! Hot cum is streaming down my thighs!'
This IS a vaginal scene.

As for the lingerie reappearing, EDIT: FIXED in 3.36 version!

Ah that's ok xD but in gallery the scene is called Doggy AnalStyle xD so that's I confuse

But the problem of the lingierie persist and now you got pink stockings xD so the scene of the blow job with shy guy give you Black Garter

And the problem of the invisible enemies in 7-6 well is more or less fix it xD, now are invisible enemies inside of the first vase

And one more and the last for today :lol: when you get the Cat Suit to the inventory, and want to get it, well this is invisible and also you can't take the power up, first i think that this doens't could get in inventory but i' am sure it is there because my capacity reduced from 5 to 4

And talking about the Cat Suit power up, it could it better to put this in the game:
So in inventory space will appear too.

.......... Now a little suggestion......... most of a lot of enemy there are in a high plataform and then they jump or walk out of the plataform during the journey that fall and are in the air if they touch you nothing happen, yeah i suppose that it's because you can't have sex in the air xD except boo, lady boo and lakitu, but you think if they maybe could make some of hurt like a hazzard.

This will be more dificult the game even in hard mode becouse most of they appear in waters zone, but is like they are in only for fill spaces

A little example that happened to me today i was playin in 7-6 and in the begining is a ladder, and peach was in the middle of the ladder, then a shy guy came and fall but nothing happen because I am' in the middle of air

Edith:204:42pm:

Yeah i know but i found another bug some big........... when you go to the 8-1, inmedaitly the game become in dark screen and only see the display
Samus85aran

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.36 (May 29/17)

Postby branw3n » Mon May 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Thank you for all the pregnancy options! Still haven't been able to induce it from ShyGuys, but the more the better. I also I haven't seen any random instances of "Don't get me pregnant" or "Please knock me up/get me pregnant" in dialogue yet, but I hope that's forthcoming. Also still pushing for the Bowser's breeding whore outcome where Peach gets knocked up by Bowser at the end, maybe if every boss knocks her up too. The game ends on a darker note, with Bowser ruling with an iron fist and Peach birthing his minions.
branw3n
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.36 (May 30/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 30, 2017 7:00 am

GAME REUPLOADED (same version, with updates)

Samus85aran Wrote:Ah that's ok xD but in gallery the scene is called Doggy AnalStyle xD so that's I confuse

Ok, changed the text!

Samus85aran Wrote:But the problem of the lingierie persist and now you got pink stockings xD so the scene of the blow job with shy guy give you Black Garter

I did something! But this time, I've tested a lot and I couldnt reproduce it anymore. I made Peach run through all Koopa scenes twice!

Samus85aran Wrote:And the problem of the invisible enemies in 7-6 well is more or less fix it xD, now are invisible enemies inside of the first vase

Perhaps its the Boo inside having the problem. DONE!

Samus85aran Wrote:And one more and the last for today :lol: when you get the Cat Suit to the inventory, and want to get it, well this is invisible and also you can't take the power up, first i think that this doens't could get in inventory but i' am sure it is there because my capacity reduced from 5 to 4

DONE!

Samus85aran Wrote:And talking about the Cat Suit power up, it could it better to put this in the game:

DONE!

Samus85aran Wrote:.......... Now a little suggestion......... most of a lot of enemy there are in a high plataform and then they jump or walk out of the plataform during the journey that fall and are in the air if they touch you nothing happen, yeah i suppose that it's because you can't have sex in the air xD except boo, lady boo and lakitu, but you think if they maybe could make some of hurt like a hazzard. This will be more dificult the game even in hard mode becouse most of they appear in waters zone, but is like they are in only for fill spaces

DONE! But I've made it happen both in normal and hard game. Better to test playing around (in normal game) to see if the game has the same diffulty level.

Samus85aran Wrote:Yeah i know but i found another bug some big........... when you go to the 8-1, inmedaitly the game become in dark screen and only see the display

FIXED!

branw3n Wrote:Thank you for all the pregnancy options! Still haven't been able to induce it from ShyGuys, but the more the better.

More creatures will be supported sooner or later.

branw3n Wrote:I also I haven't seen any random instances of "Don't get me pregnant" or "Please knock me up/get me pregnant" in dialogue yet, but I hope that's forthcoming.

Too much work fixing up bugs and making the new Jabbi scene.

branw3n Wrote:Also still pushing for the Bowser's breeding whore outcome where Peach gets knocked up by Bowser at the end, maybe if every boss knocks her up too. The game ends on a darker note, with Bowser ruling with an iron fist and Peach birthing his minions.

Blargh is almost done with that one! And I want to make that ending! Bowser ruling with an iron fist while Peach is a 'melted whore' full of cum with small Koopalings.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Tue May 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Great Ivan, you work fast now all is fix it!! i just play the level 8-2 and it is awesome xD a die a lot of times and now more with the now implement that the enemy hurt you if you or they are in the air xD now really feels like a super mario Game xD

The only bug that i found today it is the Nymph countdown go again to 10 and to 80 again in hard

Edith: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt..................... well i Finish Peach level so......... i go back to rosalina .

But during which I was playing, inside the levels I noticed something strange .... I realized that there were no random enemies appearing , then create a new game then it was when I realized that ......... .my saved became to normal, do you think I can do something to return them to the hard difficulty?

So thats why i only have 10 and 80 in count down, because creating a new game in hard they are in 8 and 60 ... so there's no bug

Well so it is 1 less bug but..... i have 3 more.... This is the same i reporting with Bowser but now with the Mushroom Dickies tentacles

Samus85aran Wrote:
Other bug it is when you are in jail and appear Bowser well you know He take your virginity and then appear the Art of Flip trip bug then if you see your Status you still are pure or virgin xD doens'nt count like a bad scene but in the her Diary it is regristred that she lost her virginity xD

The second one it when using the complete lingierie only appear the right heel or using the nurse dress

Third this scene is anal but you can get pregnant
Samus85aran

Postby HappyGoomba » Wed May 31, 2017 3:08 am

I'm still seeing the bug in Lakitu scene 1 "Push her up"

Version 3.36
Windows 10
flashplayer_12_sa

Steps to reproduce.
Start in fresh game.
Don't change any options.
Activate cheat, unlock gallery.
Go to Lakitu scene 1.
Step through the scene.
lakitu1.PNG
lakitu1.PNG (115.54 KiB) Viewed 2770 times

Press space:
lakitu2.PNG
lakitu2.PNG (89.39 KiB) Viewed 2770 times

When this happens in the game, the only way out is to go to the panic screen and back to the world map.
HappyGoomba

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.36 (May 31/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 31, 2017 5:43 am

GAME UPDATED once again!
But I may not rush to fix new bugs those days until finishing the new features, as the new Peach model by TripFlip.

Samus85aran Wrote:Great Ivan, you work fast now all is fix it!! i just play the level 8-2 and it is awesome xD a die a lot of times and now more with the now implement that the enemy hurt you if you or they are in the air xD now really feels like a super mario Game xD

Great!

Samus85aran Wrote:The only bug that i found today it is the Nymph countdown go again to 10 and to 80 again in hard.......WHOPS, so there's no bug

Phew, great!

Samus85aran Wrote:Well so it is 1 less bug but..... i have 3 more.... This is the same i reporting with Bowser but now with the Mushroom Dickies tentacles

FIXED!

Samus85aran Wrote:The second one it when using the complete lingierie only appear the right heel or using the nurse dress

FIXED! (At least I've tested this one right here).

Samus85aran Wrote:Third this scene is anal but you can get pregnant

This is anal, not vaginal. She wont be pregnant or lose her virginity on this scene anymore.
FIXED!

HappyGoomba Wrote:I'm still seeing the bug in Lakitu scene 1 "Push her up"

But this is on purpose! This 'scene' is just her climbing up! It's not a full scene.
If this problem STILL HAPPENS in the game levels (not the gallery), I have to know the exact steps on how to reproduce it.
This 'climbing up' scene should trigger the blowjob OR the fucking scene during the gameplay, not in the gallery.

If you can reproduce it like 'right in the first time', so it's a problem when the climbing up scene makes the sucking continue.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby TV2101 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:45 pm

So... no more bugs? Had the game became perfect? Now Ivan is a god and will rule the world???
TV2101

Postby Samus85aran » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Hi ivan, here reporting 3 bugs :mrgreen:

1-We have back the reverse boobs

2- in Bonus Toad house if you talk with lumas and choice any option, inmediatly go out of the level

3- i have noticed that the last sex scene of almost all the enemy never happen in hard mode, except chomp, lady buu, and piranha plant, curiously these last three always pass the sex scenes in order

And this one is only a doubt, if peach, rosalina or daisy, left to have anal sex for a while it's possibly that her ass hole closed again ?
Samus85aran

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:16 am

Update 3.37 (5th June 2017)
- Glitch Fix: when the princess are removing her clothes in the level, like when she is a nymph enough to do it (or if you click in her current powerup icon in the top-left of the HUD), if any enemy captures her, she stops removing her clothes all of a sudden to do a lasvicious act. Also, it was making her remove her clothes twice, and the pink message box with 'The princess removed her clothes' werent disappearing in the end.
- Glitch Fix: In the HARD game mode, the LAST scene of any enemy were not being used anymore. As creatures can fuck her in random order, the last one werent being taken in account. More tests needs (mainly for Drybones)
- Glitch Fix: when the princess got a swollen asshole, she was not returning it to normal when losing a life or by taking a powerup.
- Glitch Fix: now you can save to the clipboard if you havent any saved slot yet (like in the beginning of the game).
- Glitch Fix: IN HARD GAME MODE, if you are in the Bonus Toad house and you talk with lumas and choice any option, inmediatly you were going out of the level.

TV2101 Wrote:So... no more bugs? Had the game became perfect? Now Ivan is a god and will rule the world???

Let's see, let's see :roll: :twisted:

Samus85aran Wrote:Hi ivan, here reporting 3 bugs :mrgreen: 1-We have back the reverse boobs

It hasn't returned, it happened now with this guy.
FIXED!

Samus85aran Wrote:2- in Bonus Toad house if you talk with lumas and choice any option, inmediatly go out of the level

CANT REPRODUCE so far! I tested with normal game and hard game, but with default window (not maximized). Perhaps you can record this one there?

cant reproduce.jpg
cant reproduce.jpg (107.85 KiB) Viewed 2707 times

Samus85aran Wrote:3- i have noticed that the last sex scene of almost all the enemy never happen in hard mode, except chomp, lady buu, and piranha plant, curiously these last three always pass the sex scenes in order

FIXED!

Samus85aran Wrote:And this one is only a doubt, if peach, rosalina or daisy, left to have anal sex for a while it's possibly that her ass hole closed again ?

Hmm it supposed to work when she loses a life or gets a new powerup.
FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.37 (June 5/17)

Postby Matniz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:50 pm

What does the timeout option do? (Extras - she will punished)
Matniz
Newly Registered

Postby korokoro » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Could there possibly be a buttslut/anal sex lover type of title/classification? Or maybe an ending? Like if you go 80 sex scenes without losing your virginity or something :P Would be pretty cool!

Also it's amazing how long this project has been going on for, thanks for all the hard work Aedler and team! :3
korokoro
Newly Registered

Postby Matniz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:17 pm

When i play Hard mode the octopus guys wont spawn at all, they get replaced by other enemies
Matniz
Newly Registered

Postby Samus85aran » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Samus85aran Wrote:And this one is only a doubt, if peach, rosalina or daisy, left to have anal sex for a while it's possibly that her ass hole closed again ?

Hmm it supposed to work when she loses a life or gets a new powerup.
FIXED!

So Was a bug this ?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Samus85aran Wrote:
2- in Bonus Toad house if you talk with lumas and choice any option, inmediatly go out of the level

CANT REPRODUCE so far! I tested with normal game and hard game, but with default window (not maximized). Perhaps you can record this one there?

Yes it fix it

Well now Clipboard doen't work again =( only work the saves with slot 1, 2,3,4 ,5 but you can't do the save of any slot in clipboard

it was perfect in 3.36 even if only the clipboard served in slot 1
Last edited by Samus85aran on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samus85aran

Postby AttackOnWhore » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:57 pm

Hey! Just FYI, for Linux you don't need Wine for the standalone player, there's a native one by Adobe here: https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplay ... loads.html
AttackOnWhore
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:07 am

Matniz Wrote:What does the timeout option do? (Extras - she will punished)

When its zero, if the princess is free in a level (that is, not in a given scene), a random creature will get her (you know what I mean....)
I plan to make Kamek appear too (from time to time) in his broom, casting potions on her, or moving her to the prison, so a random enemy would get her there, then free her. Sooner or later.

Matniz Wrote:Could there possibly be a buttslut/anal sex lover type of title/classification? Or maybe an ending? Like if you go 80 sex scenes without losing your virginity or something :P Would be pretty cool!

What? You mean an Achievement medal? Okay, nice idea! Not only for ah achievement, but as an ending. So we could have:
- whore/slut (the current)
- butt whore/slut

Matniz Wrote:Also it's amazing how long this project has been going on for, thanks for all the hard work Aedler and team! :3

Glad you like it ;) I am just sorry I couldnt be faster. There are times I really wanted to quit my main job, but I just cant. :/ At least I can keep this going on undefinitelly (but I prefer to at least finish it - a full release of all levels and scenes), then just make small updates. I am still making level 8-3!

Matniz Wrote:When i play Hard mode the octopus guys wont spawn at all, they get replaced by other enemies

Since Update 2.4.10 (5th December 2015), we have this:
- Rule changed: random enemies in HARD game mode that appear in the ground WONT be 'acquatic' ones (like cheeps and bossbasses), they MAY appear if inside water. Also, known friends like Poochy and MIPS wont appear anymore in random areas.
- Rule changed: In HARD game mode, the princess WONT masturbate by herself, even if being nymph. Also, thwomps will stomp 30% to 50% faster. Creatures has a 20 to 30% chance of coming in siblings (e.g. 2 goombas instead of one). Also, creatures will fuck her in RANDOM scenes, so a vaginal one might appear first in some creatures, or a gang bang! Certain creatures still dont support randomness.

Do you have a better idea? Perhaps a setting: 'random enemies: ON/OFF?' So this could also work in normal game, not only hard game.

Samus85aran Wrote:So Was a bug this ?

Do you mean: 'So was this a bug'?
Yes, it was. When the princess's asshole gets swollen, she gets very embarrassed of the new situation and she has to cope with that. But that hole should return to normal after losing a life or getting a powerup.
Now its working as expected.

Samus85aran Wrote:Yes it fix it

You mean: 'Okay, it's really fixed now'.
I really didnt change anything in that level or with those Lumas. Perhaps a cache problem? A save game problem?

Samus85aran Wrote:Well now Clipboard doen't work again =( only work the saves with slot 1, 2,3,4 ,5 but you can't do the save of any slot in clipboard

Actually, I've made the clipboard feature more than an year ago to SAVE the current game situation, not all the slots. That was wrong, because depending on the case, you dont want the clipboard file to OVERWRITE your saved slots.
The clipboard SHOULD NOT save any slot. It actually 'saves' to its hidden slot. When you load it back, if you dont have any saved slot, it will be still empty. This is expected. So just SAVE it after loading from the TXT file.

I've put this in the changelog for clarification:
- Rule Change: when saving to Clipboard, you can copy to an external TXT file as before, but now, it wont overwrite to ANY SAVED SLOT in the game. It will load it back but the game wont have a new saved slot. If you have 2 saved slots before, it will be still be 2 (untouched). If you dont have any saved game, it will still be empty. Just SAVE the loaded game in a given slot you want.

I've tested it here, and I could save, then load the clipboard save later. Then I saved the loaded game in a slot I wanted.

AttackOnWhore Wrote:Hey! Just FYI, for Linux you don't need Wine for the standalone player, there's a native one by Adobe here: https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplay ... loads.html

Great! Thank you for this information, I'll update the links.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:41 am

Ivan Aedler wrote:
Actually, I've made the clipboard feature more than an year ago to SAVE the current game situation, not all the slots. That was wrong, because depending on the case, you dont want the clipboard file to OVERWRITE your saved slots.
The clipboard SHOULD NOT save any slot. It actually 'saves' to its hidden slot. When you load it back, if you dont have any saved slot, it will be still empty. This is expected. So just SAVE it after loading from the TXT file.

I've put this in the changelog for clarification:
- Rule Change: when saving to Clipboard, you can copy to an external TXT file as before, but now, it wont overwrite to ANY SAVED SLOT in the game. It will load it back but the game wont have a new saved slot. If you have 2 saved slots before, it will be still be 2 (untouched). If you dont have any saved game, it will still be empty. Just SAVE the loaded game in a given slot you want.

Thank you

Woooww that was very complex, i didn't understand very much i need to translate xD

In resume you can use clipboard ? Because i can't use it Any More, in 3.36 was perfect
Samus85aran

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects