Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.33 (May 10/17)

Postby Samus85aran » Sat May 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Hi ivan a have a dude .....

in the area Delfino beach: Kneeling Key Island there are 2 rocks with a big dicks so .... i have 2 options to open the doors ...... fuck them or suck them, it's is normal princess peach isn't anymore Pure after suck one of the rocks ? now it 's says she still virgin.

Also if princess peach interact with the Lifeguard Duck she freeze

Also in Delfino Streets in the club appear a menssage of error in the pole dance and i have the new .xml or is not finish yet ? and sometimes princess said:" you all are PERVERTS! You guys are supposed to run around the lands of super mario wolrd "
Well that happen when princess peach is pure but if she is a nymph appen again the menssage of error

and for finally in Felfino Streets there are a pipe up of the Big shine monument if you enter there, well you appear in............ no where only see the Blue sky
Samus85aran

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.30 (Apr 1/17)

Postby LMJD » Mon May 15, 2017 6:36 am

Hey Ivan, I believe this bug was mentioned before but I couldn't find the post out of the 800 pages. I wanted to download the latest version of the game so i saved my load file externally on a Notepad Document, and when I downloaded version 3.33 and loaded my external save file, and I got a invisible Krystal glitch. You can only see her crown and when she has sex you only see the penis/penis' fuck the air and at the end, there is just a cum silhouette of her. Here is the screen shot and the settings:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Capture.PNG
Capture 1.PNG

Some more screenshots of the bug:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Capture 2.PNG
Capture 3.PNG
Capture 4.PNG
LMJD

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.33 (May 7/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Just to say Blargh was a bit ill (but he is okay) and I was travelling.
I am still working in 8-2 and the New Peach by TripFlip.

Maou5 Wrote:Like in this screenshot, Rosalina still has no arousal expression showing up besides default/empty meter. Hasn't been showing up in 3.31-3.33. Last version I have downloaded where it shows up is 3.16. I've tried the standalone player, and latest Flash update 25 in firefox. Works fine for peach.

FIXED!

Samus85aran Wrote:Hi ivan I have a doubt (dude = friend) ..... in the area Delfino beach: Kneeling Key Island there are 2 rocks with a big dicks so .... i have 2 options to open the doors ...... fuck them or suck them, it's is normal princess peach isn't anymore Pure after suck one of the rocks ? now it 's says she still virgin.

This is on purpose since version 2.4.2 (JUNE 2015)!
- NEW 'suck' scene in the skull rocks in 6-6. You can select this mode if you want to retain her virginity (if any) and make her fell 'less nasty'. Remember that, if Allow Anal option is 'YES' in the 'fuck' scene, she will get fucked in the ass, so still NO virginity lost (the game will understand she is still pure! Remember that, in an 'ALLOWED ANAL' game, she uses to 'play with her hammerspace' innocently). If Allow Anal is 'NO', she will use her pussy, losing her virginity!

But I remember someone else asked for yet another way to pass from those without even licking anything.
I'll think about a way.

Samus85aran Wrote:Also if princess peach interact with the Lifeguard Duck she freeze

FIXED!

Samus85aran Wrote:Also in Delfino Streets in the club appear a menssage of error in the pole dance and i have the new .xml or is not finish yet ? and sometimes princess said:" you all are PERVERTS! You guys are supposed to run around the lands of super mario wolrd" Well that happen when princess peach is pure but if she is a nymph appen again the menssage of error

Thats because it was supposed to be another phrase.
FIXED! Please dont forget to reload your XML, be it from github or by pressing 'RESET SAVES'.

Samus85aran Wrote:and for finally in Delfino Streets there are a pipe up of the Big shine monument if you enter there, well you appear in............ no where only see the Blue sky

FIXED!

LMJD Wrote:Hey Ivan, I believe this bug was mentioned before but I couldn't find the post out of the 800 pages. I wanted to download the latest version of the game so i saved my load file externally on a Notepad Document, and when I downloaded version 3.33 and loaded my external save file, and I got a invisible Krystal glitch. You can only see her crown and when she has sex you only see the penis/penis' fuck the air and at the end, there is just a cum silhouette of her. Here is the screen shot and the settings

Wow, thats a very weird Glitch!
CHECKING!

Thanks for the reports!

Samus85aran Wrote:What ??? why you can't reproduce it :? Even in the browser Flash version happens! I think this be afraid of you xD :mrgreen: :mrgreen:, Well it's very strange even you can see during the scene she slowly get lost part of the flower power first the eyes change to blue

It's really strange, but I'll keep testing around here. I think it will be better if you record your game since the beginning (loader screen). You can use the cheat mode, then press INSERT to make Peach warp to the current cursor position. I use this trick to get towards the end of level faster.

Samus85aran Wrote:And the problem with the Slot 1 in browser Flash version you are right doensn't happen all it's fine there , At least the other slots were already fixed in the version of Flash player so I do not worry so much anymore

The slot1 problem might get fixed eventually in your system due to older caches.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby TV2101 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:39 pm

When you are playing as Daisy, in some levels of excitement appears Rosalina's face. On middle-levels, to be accurate.
Attachments
bug mimput.png
TV2101

Postby Samus85aran » Tue May 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

This is on purpose since version 2.4.2 (JUNE 2015)!
- NEW 'suck' scene in the skull rocks in 6-6. You can select this mode if you want to retain her virginity (if any) and make her fell 'less nasty'. Remember that, if Allow Anal option is 'YES' in the 'fuck' scene, she will get fucked in the ass, so still NO virginity lost (the game will understand she is still pure! Remember that, in an 'ALLOWED ANAL' game, she uses to 'play with her hammerspace' innocently). If Allow Anal is 'NO', she will use her pussy, losing her virginity!

But I remember someone else asked for yet another way to pass from those without even licking anything.
I'll think about a way.

Sorry my bad english :mrgreen:

Ok, but Fuck or suck the rock is considerable like inmoral act, is the same and the countdown go to 60 to 59 or 8 to 7 there is no difference to decide so i Ask is this normal ??? Because well i think the correct should be that suck doensn't affect in the countdown, don t you ?
Samus85aran

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.34 (May 17/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 17, 2017 1:29 am

UPDATE 3.34!
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen if you dont have saved games and you dont want to mess around the XML files (English only!)
- NEW: Level 8-2 (underground level). It's a new themed level (it's not a level based on another). Some new textures. There are also interesting features like the rotate platforms and the crushing trunks.
- ADDED Waluigi in some levels (tip: where he is, Wario might be with him or not), and if you are continuing the game (if you finished it at least once), they will appear all the time in the toad town bar. Waluigi can be in 'Smoothie Depot level too' (with Mona!) She's not a playable character yet. No Waluigi scenes yet.
- Rule change: in skull rocks scene in 6-6 level, if the princess sucks their dicks 'in a non lewd way', it wont count as a sexual act (laid countdown). E.g. If its 48 left to be a pure nymph, it will remain as 48.
- BUG FIX: In 6-4 level, in delfino streets, when using a given green pipe, the game was throwing the princess to a blue void area. Also, the trampiline wasn't working. Finally, the toads was going to the front of a wooden table in certain scenes.
- Glitch Fix: In 6-4 level, XML fix in Pole scene.
- Glitch Fix: In 6-6 level, XML fix in the Flavio dialogue.
- Glitch Fix: The Princess Portrait (horny status) was something showing a wrong princess (e.g. Rosalina) than your current one (e.g. Daisy).
- Glitch Fix: XML fix in Toad (doc or fake doc) scenes: if a normal toad, the princess was saying 'Erhm...Doc...Dont you..Ahhhh... have another way...to cure it?' instead of 'Hey...you're not a doctor! Ahhh!'

Samus85aran Wrote:Ok, but Fuck or suck the rock is considerable like inmoral act, is the same and the countdown go to 60 to 59 or 8 to 7 there is no difference to decide so i Ask is this normal ??? Because well i think the correct should be that suck doensn't affect in the countdown, don t you ?

Now you got a good point. You're right, that scene should not count a laid! I'll fix that now, then I'll join it to the other features for 3.34. Then I'll think later about a new way to trespass those rocks without any lascivous act.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Wed May 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:UPDATE 3.34!
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen if you dont have saved games and you dont want to mess around the XML files (English only!)
- NEW: Level 8-2 (underground level). It's a new themed level (it's not a level based on another). Some new textures. There are also interesting features like the rotate platforms and the crushing trunks.
- ADDED Waluigi in some levels (tip: where he is, Wario might be with him or not), and if you are continuing the game (if you finished it at least once), they will appear all the time in the toad town bar. Waluigi can be in 'Smoothie Depot level too' (with Mona!) She's not a playable character yet. No Waluigi scenes yet.
- Rule change: in skull rocks scene in 6-6 level, if the princess sucks their dicks 'in a non lewd way', it wont count as a sexual act (laid countdown). E.g. If its 48 left to be a pure nymph, it will remain as 48.
- BUG FIX: In 6-4 level, in delfino streets, when using a given green pipe, the game was throwing the princess to a blue void area. Also, the trampiline wasn't working. Finally, the toads was going to the front of a wooden table in certain scenes.
- Glitch Fix: In 6-4 level, XML fix in Pole scene.
- Glitch Fix: In 6-6 level, XML fix in the Flavio dialogue.
- Glitch Fix: The Princess Portrait (horny status) was something showing a wrong princess (e.g. Rosalina) than your current one (e.g. Daisy).
- Glitch Fix: XML fix in Toad (doc or fake doc) scenes: if a normal toad, the princess was saying 'Erhm...Doc...Dont you..Ahhhh... have another way...to cure it?' instead of 'Hey...you're not a doctor! Ahhh!'

Samus85aran Wrote:Ok, but Fuck or suck the rock is considerable like inmoral act, is the same and the countdown go to 60 to 59 or 8 to 7 there is no difference to decide so i Ask is this normal ??? Because well i think the correct should be that suck doensn't affect in the countdown, don t you ?

Now you got a good point. You're right, that scene should not count a laid! I'll fix that now, then I'll join it to the other features for 3.34. Then I'll think later about a new way to trespass those rocks without any lascivous act.

Thank you Iva good implementations to the game, I have a Question, What happend to the suggestion a told you for hard mode that if Horny Bar arrive t 85% she get dizzy you change your mind ?
Samus85aran

Postby TV2101 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:55 pm

If you go to pipes that take you back to Peach Castle, and just press start and try to go back to world map, some bugs appears.
mim 1.png
Here I am, on World 3, everything is normally.

mim 2.png
Now thats the area. I press start, and "go back to worldmap"

mim 3.png
And it's done. Map is bugged. The zoom is weird, and the levels aren't avalliable. In other times that I reproduced this bug, I cant move, but now I can. This bug occours in any world, but here in World 3, we have Ghost House avaliable, and ShyGuy Village ALWAYS avaliable.

mim 4.png
If I try to go ShyGuy Village, the title screen appears like that. But everything is normal with the level. If leave normally this level, world map goes back to normal

mim 5.png
I did the bug again, and everything is normal when I try to go on Ghost House. Again, if I leave normally the level, world map goes back to normal.

mim 6.png
Did again the bug and tried to go back into pipes and... error screen!

If you want to suggestion, this pipes area is boring. Remove it, and then enter in pipe just teleport you to sewer on Peach Castle. Sewer would be a excellent warpzone to worlds that you already passed, btw. I just discovered this bug cause i tried to skip that area.
Another sugestion: cheat code to change your clothes and to get pregnant
Another bug: sometimes when I open the game, the "Force 16: 9" option do not work. Then, I had to disable and reable it. On computers that what is necessary thats option, the "start game" button on character select it's unavailable, so the "load game" and "options" button, because they are all cut.
mim 7.png

The lack of a "option" or "load game" button in main screen make it sucks.

And sorry for bad english :P
TV2101

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Samus85aran Wrote:Thank you Iva good implementations to the game, I have a Question, What happend to the suggestion a told you for hard mode that if Horny Bar arrive t 85% she get dizzy you change your mind ?

Nevermind ;)
Well, as about the 85% idea, you're right. I've said here! then we discussed about it, as I said below:

But a thing that I can add right now is to make her dizzy if the horny bar is at 85%[/color][/b] (temporarily, that is, after 10 to 20 seconds, she returns to normal). If her horny bar increases a tad again (say, 90%), she will get dizzy again. So this is an added challenge for the player (he/she will need to hide in order for the horny bar to decrease over time by itself, or the princess would need to fuck in order to cum, making the bar zero again).'
EDIT: ADDED it in version 3.35!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun May 21, 2017 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Wed May 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Ivan in new 3.34 sucking the rock still count like sexual act and the countdown go to down i verified in flash player and flash browser

Iva-Aedle Wrote:
Nevermind ;)
Well, as about the 85% idea, you're right. I've said here! then we discussed about it, as I said below:

'But a thing that I can add right now is to make her dizzy if the horny bar is at 85% (temporarily, that is, after 10 to 20 seconds, she returns to normal). If her horny bar increases a tad again (say, 90%), she will get dizzy again. So this is an added challenge for the player (he/she will need to hide in order for the horny bar to decrease over time by itself, or the princess would need to fuck in order to cum, making the bar zero again).'

But I am too busy fixing up bugs and making the new peach by TripFlip. I'll try to find time.

Ok ok so thank you again :mrgreen: I will be patient

Ivan-Aedler Write:
The slot1 problem might get fixed eventually in your system due to older caches.

And for last one .................................. Yes You are right, now the problem is fix it, there no more in Flash Player :D so it's Great !!! And I don't know what did you do but the Chompeatte's Bug with Fire Peach power up in 3.34 now it's fix it too so it's spectacular !!

Edith 01:47 PM

Some weird glitch.........

All the bodysuit like Mario suit, motorcycle suit, soccer suit, swim suit, etc, etc (only Bikinis or Dresses are good) All of them in certain positions, are eaten by the character's skin and before doesn't happen just look
Samus85aran

Postby Skytunehd » Wed May 17, 2017 7:29 pm

Ivan your game is amazing but i ran into a bug and maybe you could help me out.
I saved one time at world 2 on slot 1 and i kept playing till I was in world 3. I had the autosave after each level on and i saved manually too on the 2nd slot.
When i was at the end of world 3 i accidently loaded into my 1st slot and was into the desert again. I loaded back to my other save and spawned in the desert too but all the levels were done. I ran back to world 3 in that save and i saw that all the levels were completed and when i entered level 7 there was no ship too (already finished lvl 7), But I do not have the key to world 4 so i can't continue, Is there any way to get the key to world 4 without replaying everything?
Skytunehd
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 pm

TV2101 Wrote:If you go to pipes that take you back to Peach Castle, and just press start and try to go back to world map, some bugs appears.

Hmmm, interesting! Well, you called ENTER key (PANIC screen) as 'press start', but I finally understood the problem.
Hmmmm strange! ypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.at Main/Lworldmap3()[\includes\_worldmap.as:270] :evil: :evil: :evil:
EDIT: FIXED!
EDIT: FIXED the XML problem!

TV2101 Wrote:If you want to suggestion, this pipes area is boring. Remove it, and then enter in pipe just teleport you to sewer on Peach Castle. Sewer would be a excellent warpzone to worlds that you already passed, btw. I just discovered this bug cause i tried to skip that area.

Ok then! I will make the sewers work for worlds that we're already reached (because I wanted people to use the cannon more, however they already used it a lot to go to world2, so its feasible to let the player use another entrance.
EDIT: ADDED it in version 3.35!

As for the pipe's corridor, I prefer to keep that way because I wanted to put different enemies there, and I wanted to reuse the same areas of Super Mario Bros 3. You know, in that game we cant skip those corridors when using worldmap pipes.
But I have ideas:
1 - Create a new option: 'SKIP PIPE CORRIDORS', so you will get warped directly (your idea)
2 - Make it war directly if the princess use them for a while (say, more than 10 times), with a message like: 'The princess already passed the corridor back to the sewers'.
3 - Make it less boring (e.g. random creatures could appear on them, depending on the times the princess uses it. So if the princess goes from world 4 to world 1 , say, 10 or more times, bigger and more difficult creatures could appear inside.

TV2101 Wrote:Another sugestion: cheat code to change your clothes and to get pregnant

Change clothes? Perhaps 1+RIGHT and 1+LEFT? Those wont make she use any powerup, it will just put a new outfit on her (or remove it). Is it alright for you?
I cant use CTRL+LEFT and RIGHT (or other common key) because in certain keyboard configurations, she will walk AND change her outfit.
EDIT: DONE! Please check the changelog above (updated) and the updated cheat codes in page 1.

TV2101 Wrote:Another bug: sometimes when I open the game, the "Force 16: 9" option do not work. Then, I had to disable and reable it. On computers that what is necessary thats option, the "start game" button on character select it's unavailable, so the "load game" and "options" button, because they are all cut.

Not really a bug, but the way the cache works (and perhaps how your browser remembers it). You can try to press 'FULLSCREEN ON/OFF' in the title screen. If it works, please do this way in the next time this problem occurs.

TV2101 Wrote:The lack of a "option" or "load game" button in main screen make it sucks.

EDIT: DONE!

TV2101 Wrote:And sorry for bad english :P

No problem at all ;) Thanks for the suggestions and for chasing those bugs!

Samus85aran Wrote:Ivan in new 3.34 sucking the rock still count like sexual act and the countdown go to down i verified in flash player and flash browser

Samus85aran Wrote:And for last one .................................. Yes You are right, now the problem is fix it, there no more in Flash Player :D so it's Great !!! And I don't know what did you do but the Chompeatte's Bug with Fire Peach power up in 3.34 now it's fix it too so it's spectacular !!

I did nothing! Hehe, damn cache! Right?

Samus85aran Wrote:Some weird glitch......... All the bodysuit like Mario suit, motorcycle suit, soccer suit, swim suit, etc, etc (only Bikinis or Dresses are good) All of them in certain positions, are eaten by the character's skin and before doesn't happen just look

Do you remember what did you do? Does it happen right in the beginning of the game?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun May 21, 2017 5:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Wed May 17, 2017 11:16 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Samus85aran Wrote:Some weird glitch......... All the bodysuit like Mario suit, motorcycle suit, soccer suit, swim suit, etc, etc (only Bikinis or Dresses are good) All of them in certain positions, are eaten by the character's skin and before doesn't happen just look

Do you remember what did you do? Does it happen right in the beginning of the game?
CHECKING!

Well i think this has since 3.33 but i can't confirmed to you because i was using fire peach all the time to beat the levels in hard, I think it had already happened but I do not remember it well and at the time did not take the importance, because inmediatly a change to the flower power up.

I really realized today because I wanted to do a new load with Rosalina on hard, everything was fine until I went to Mario's house and took his suit, and I went to the first level then when I entered the level I could see that the vagina was seen and I thought this can not be if I have not yet broken the suit.
First I thought it was a coincidence, so I closed the game and started again and did it again, that's when I said this is not normal and I happened to check with other suits to see if I saw something similar and yes I was right in my supposition all costumes was with the same glitch.

And check it also happens in the flash version of the browser even if you make a totally new game even completely with all the game reset and do not move any option leaving everything by default

And for a change I already have another new bug, now when you grab a shell of Koopa or the black thing that makes the whole stage tremble, when you throw the game freezes.
Samus85aran

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu May 18, 2017 3:19 am

GAME UPDATED again (check the list above!)
Samus85aran Wrote:Well i think this has since 3.33 but i can't confirmed to you because i was using fire peach all the time to beat the levels in hard, I think it had already happened but I do not remember it well and at the time did not take the importance, because inmediatly a change to the flower power up.

Cant reproduce anymore in the uploaded version (still 3.34)

Samus85aran Wrote:And for a change I already have another new bug, now when you grab a shell of Koopa or the black thing that makes the whole stage tremble, when you throw the game freezes.

Can't reproduce so far!

Skytunehd Wrote:Ivan your game is amazing but i ran into a bug and maybe you could help me out. I saved one time at world 2 on slot 1 and i kept playing till I was in world 3. I had the autosave after each level on and i saved manually too on the 2nd slot. When i was at the end of world 3 i accidently loaded into my 1st slot and was into the desert again. I loaded back to my other save and spawned in the desert too but all the levels were done. I ran back to world 3 in that save and i saw that all the levels were completed and when i entered level 7 there was no ship too (already finished lvl 7), But I do not have the key to world 4 so i can't continue, Is there any way to get the key to world 4 without replaying everything?

Did you use the save to clipboard feature? That one doesnt suffer from those problems.
Anyway, I've fixed up those problems since 3.33. Which version are you using? We are now in 3.34.
I hope you wont need to replay the game once again, but if this occurs, please use the latest version in order not to suffer from this problem again.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby TV2101 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
TV2101 Wrote:If you go to pipes that take you back to Peach Castle, and just press start and try to go back to world map, some bugs appears.

Hmmm, interesting! Well, you called ENTER key (PANIC screen) as 'press start', but I finally understood the problem.
Hmmmm strange! ypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.at Main/Lworldmap3()[\includes\_worldmap.as:270] :evil: :evil: :evil:
EDIT: FIXED the XML problem!

Yeah my bad, sorry. Looks solved here!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
TV2101 Wrote:If you want to suggestion, this pipes area is boring. Remove it, and then enter in pipe just teleport you to sewer on Peach Castle. Sewer would be a excellent warpzone to worlds that you already passed, btw. I just discovered this bug cause i tried to skip that area.

Ok then! I will make the sewers work for worlds that we're already reached (because I wanted people to use the cannon more, however they already used it a lot to go to world2, so its feasible to let the player use another entrance.

As for the pipe's corridor, I prefer to keep that way because I wanted to put different enemies there, and I wanted to reuse the same areas of Super Mario Bros 3. You know, in that game we cant skip those corridors when using worldmap pipes.
But I have ideas:
1 - Create a new option: 'SKIP PIPE CORRIDORS', so you will get warped directly (your idea)
2 - Make it war directly if the princess use them for a while (say, more than 10 times), with a message like: 'The princess already passed the corridor back to the sewers'.
3 - Make it less boring (e.g. random creatures could appear on them, depending on the times the princess uses it. So if the princess goes from world 4 to world 1 , say, 10 or more times, bigger and more difficult creatures could appear inside.

Well, now when I used panic mode, I teleport to the first area. It's good for me that way, specially if you gonna use that in future. But I guess that create the option and makes it less boring it's excellent too!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
TV2101 Wrote:Another bug: sometimes when I open the game, the "Force 16: 9" option do not work. Then, I had to disable and reable it. On computers that what is necessary thats option, the "start game" button on character select it's unavailable, so the "load game" and "options" button, because they are all cut.

Not really a bug, but the way the cache works (and perhaps how your browser remembers it). You can try to press 'FULLSCREEN ON/OFF' in the title screen. If it works, please do this way in the next time this problem occurs.

Well... for me, that button don't work. It's like, I press that, but nothing happen. I'm using the download version of aedler site and Firefox 53.0.2 (32-bit).

And there is other thing, that is here for so long that I'm not sure if it's a bug. But now I know how nice you are with reports, I will send it anyway :P
It's in some dress. When you get down. in some of they, a little of ass escape from the dress. It's freak! It's happen, especifically in Braw Dress and in Rosalina Dress, and a little in Peach Dress.
MiM.png
MiM.png (91.17 KiB) Viewed 2836 times

Here I did in outfit room, cause you know, is easier :P but I am 100% sure that's happen in game too.

And I had say it some pages ago, but congratulations for the game, it's great. Is a excellent platform game, and one of the best H-Game that I ever played. And congratulations too for be so nice and kind with critics and bugs. You are awesome, man! Kepp with good work.
TV2101

Postby Samus85aran » Thu May 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:GAME UPDATED again (check the list above!)
Samus85aran Wrote:Well i think this has since 3.33 but i can't confirmed to you because i was using fire peach all the time to beat the levels in hard, I think it had already happened but I do not remember it well and at the time did not take the importance, because inmediatly a change to the flower power up.

Cant reproduce anymore in the uploaded version (still 3.34)

Samus85aran Wrote:And for a change I already have another new bug, now when you grab a shell of Koopa or the black thing that makes the whole stage tremble, when you throw the game freezes.

Can't reproduce so far!

Here we go again :roll: ......

Well i download the new 3.34 but both still happen to me ........... :evil: it could be the cache there are affect to me ? i want to know how i can erase the cache in Flash Player ? to see if do it this the problem solve.

But still so strange because in the browser flash is still happening and well delete all the history with temporary files of the explorer and still so happens.

TV2101 Wrote
Well... for me, that button don't work. It's like, I press that, but nothing happen. I'm using the download version of aedler site and Firefox 53.0.2 (32-bit).

And there is other thing, that is here for so long that I'm not sure if it's a bug. But now I know how nice you are with reports, I will send it anyway :P
It's in some dress. When you get down. in some of they, a little of ass escape from the dress. It's freak! It's happen, especifically in Braw Dress and in Rosalina Dress, and a little in Peach Dress.
MiM.png
MiM.png (91.17 KiB) Viewed 1 time

Here I did in outfit room, cause you know, is easier :P but I am 100% sure that's happen in game too.

And I had say it some pages ago, but congratulations for the game, it's great. Is a excellent platform game, and one of the best H-Game that I ever played. And congratulations too for be so nice and kind with critics and bugs. You are awesome, man! Kepp with good work.

Yeah this happen too, i have not detected so it's well to fix it too, now i am not the only one xD
Samus85aran

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu May 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Samus85aran Wrote:Here we go again :roll: ...... Well i download the new 3.34 but both still happen to me ........... :evil: it could be the cache there are affect to me ? i want to know how i can erase the cache in Flash Player ? to see if do it this the problem solve.

You can test right away in another browser, like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer, Edge and standalone Flash Players. Each of these will use a different cache.

Samus85aran Wrote:But still so strange because in the browser flash is still happening and well delete all the history with temporary files of the explorer and still so happens.

The problem is that the cache is in two parts: Browser part and 'inner flash part'. Generally I press 'RESET SAVES' in the first screen to deal with the cache.
Hmmm actually I can change that name. 'RESET CACHE/SAVES' are more appropriate.
Before clicking RESET SAVES, you can save the current game state in an external file (by pasting from the clipboard).

Samus85aran Wrote:Yeah this happen too, i have not detected so it's well to fix it too, now i am not the only one xD

TV2101 Wrote:Well... for me, that button don't work. It's like, I press that, but nothing happen. I'm using the download version of aedler site and Firefox 53.0.2 (32-bit).

That FULLSCREEN button can work for some, and not for others.
I may add yet another button (a complement of it), that has already in the options screen. For now, as we now have OPTIONS buttion in the intro screen, at least you guys can go there quickier, then press 'force 16/9' and the other option to fix this problem (which is NOT a flash problem, but the way certain browsers understand 'full screen').

TV2101 Wrote:Well, now when I used panic mode, I teleport to the first area. It's good for me that way, specially if you gonna use that in future. But I guess that create the option and makes it less boring it's excellent too!

Okay!

TV2101 Wrote:And there is other thing, that is here for so long that I'm not sure if it's a bug. But now I know how nice you are with reports, I will send it anyway :P It's in some dress. When you get down. in some of they, a little of ass escape from the dress. It's freak! It's happen, especifically in Braw Dress and in Rosalina Dress, and a little in Peach Dress.

Not a bug, its actually a little glitch due to the limitation of that dress in that pose. I plan creating new poses for those dress, so this glitch will be fixed.

TV2101 Wrote:And I had say it some pages ago, but congratulations for the game, it's great. Is a excellent platform game, and one of the best H-Game that I ever played. And congratulations too for be so nice and kind with critics and bugs. You are awesome, man! Kepp with good work.

Thank you really! I will! I am glad I can help! Please enjoy the game!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Thu May 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Samus85aran Wrote:Here we go again :roll: ...... Well i download the new 3.34 but both still happen to me ........... :evil: it could be the cache there are affect to me ? i want to know how i can erase the cache in Flash Player ? to see if do it this the problem solve.

You can test right away in another browser, like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer, Edge and standalone Flash Players. Each of these will use a different cache.

I take your suggestion delete history, temporary files, reset the game in the intro and use Explorer, Google Chrome Flash version and Flash Player 25 standalone and in all of them still happening, this image is google chrome in fact had never used this browser to play your game

And the problem with the koopa's shell or the POW just happens in world 5-6 it's strange only here don't you ? if you go to other world or sewers where are a lot of koopa doens't happen, but this problem is big because not only freeze peach, the problem freeze all the game complete you need to wait like 6 seconds and then press Cntrl and go back to the game and then the POW or Shell disappears as you can see in this image:

Some times the problem is to big that make a error and close the Flash Player, Wel I' am going to left you a new video too, so you can see more all of the begining since i open the Flash player:
https://vimeo.com/218072067
Samus85aran

Postby shemsu » Fri May 19, 2017 3:49 am

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue since the latest update, but with any pregnancy chance turned on, everytime the pregnancy would trigger, peach just disappears, and have to force back to world map. Started a fresh game with recent version, downloaded. Using standard peach have played halfway through the game, and have not gotten pregnant once, yet after random vaginal scenes peaches character disappears. It seems stuck in the scene without peach or the creature all that can be seen is the little crosshairs that moves around.
shemsu
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 19, 2017 5:03 am

Samus85aran Wrote:I take your suggestion delete history, temporary files, reset the game in the intro and use Explorer, Google Chrome Flash version and Flash Player 25 standalone and in all of them still happening, this image is google chrome in fact had never used this browser to play your game

Hmm now I got it. It happens when you set a given outfit for a given powerup in the outfit room, then you use it rather than put in the inventory or skip it.
EDIT: FIXED in 3.35!

Samus85aran Wrote:And the problem with the koopa's shell or the POW just happens in world 5-6 it's strange only here don't you ? if you go to other world or sewers where are a lot of koopa doens't happen, but this problem is big because not only freeze peach, the problem freeze all the game complete you need to wait like 6 seconds and then press Cntrl and go back to the game and then the POW or Shell disappears as you can see in this image

Hmm I also saw the video, thanks for it! Here, it gives me this error:

Code: Select All Code
Error: Error #1502: A script has executed for longer than the default timeout period of 15 seconds.
   at Main/peach_throwv()[\includes\_peach.as:1188]
   at peach_throwv/frame8()[peach_throwv::frame8:1]
   at flash.display::MovieClip/gotoAndStop()
   at Timeline$/superPeachCheck()[\includes\Timeline.as:765]
   at Function/<anonymous>()[\includes\Timeline.as:129]

EDIT: FIXED in 3.35!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun May 21, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects