Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.30 (Apr 1/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:15 am

Biles Wrote:Vectorized? It's already vectorized

Oh sorry, I mean 'replaced'. Changed the word!

Biles Wrote:Infact, you should've gotten the workfile I sent to you via PM. Also, tiling the underground rocks has to be done kinda of differently though I think there's another way via masking, though I don't know how much bytes it will consume but hopefully not too much. I made some file size comparison and my vectorized tile turned out to be about a fourth the size of the bitmapped version.

Dont worry about masking, its more optimized, so its worth the change! ;)

JohnyElSucio Wrote:Hi Ivan im gonna contact Dante to get it done properly, and yes in every place spanish is talked pretty different but i´ll pass with argentinian spanish believe me for most spanish talkers it sounds pretty strange, if you translate it in english perfectly it would sound like... "I thou thee, thou filthy whore! Oh! Don't thee me, thee; I's you to thee!"... It sound pretty biblical lol... But its nice... Sounds elegant...

Don't worry! ;)

JohnyElSucio Wrote:My translation could be called "american spanish" I think (Im from Mexico) and im using words to be understood easily by any person from Spain or any spanish speaking country... Im not using any mexican or latinamerican slang... Im respecting the escence of the original dialogues... Is getting pretty sweet

Great! Thank you, gran muchacho! Muy gracias! Eterno Bolaños (El Chavo del ocho!)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Jin_Hayabusa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:09 am

whats the difference between hard mode and normal mode?
Jin_Hayabusa
Newly Registered

Postby Samus85aran » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Jin_Hayabusa Wrote:whats the difference between hard mode and normal mode?

In hard mode appear many more enemies, and they are more faster and you can not lower the excitation bar, with marturbating or lactation
Samus85aran

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:17 pm

I moved the FAQ and other info to the new official PUT game page (so the first page of this thread will now be less cluttered). You can access the FAQ HERE!

-"What's the difference between a NORMAL and HARD game?" In the hard mode:
1) Peach wont masturbate herself if horny or a nymph (even if you press the masturbation key)
2) Certain levels will have more enemies, or different (harder) ones
3) Creatures like goombas will 'exclamate' (chase you) longer, and they will walk/run/go down faster
4) Creatures with spikes/spines (like Spike Goombas and Pokeys) will hurt you even if the princess was leaving a sex scene or right after being warped/used a door in the last second. So if many creatures are touching you, the princess might be fucked over and over until they are laid
5) Toads will have more probability to slip their dicks inside the princess pussy
6) Creatures will fuck you in a 'random scene mode' (instead of sequencial). So a vaginal scene can happen right in the first Shyguy scene, or the second Koopa scene for example
7) Fire Princess can throw only ONE fireball at a time (and it will last longer in order for you to throw another one)
8) Certain structures like the 'Donut Balancé' (the two red platforms where the princess needs to be on top of one in order to make the other go up) will break earlier if you stay on one platform for so long.
9) Certain 'safe' powerups blocks have a chance of spurting a Poison Mushroom block.

I ask people for more suggestions to have in the Hard Game mode, as I noticed that we could have more...features :twisted:
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Veliusnightmare » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:22 pm

ivan, how do i download the game to play on my iphone?
Veliusnightmare
Newly Registered

Postby Ryuk » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:49 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I moved the FAQ and other info to the new official PUT game page (so the first page of this thread will now be less cluttered). You can access the FAQ HERE!

1) Peach wont masturbate herself if horny or a nymph (even if you press the masturbation key)
3) Creatures like goombas will 'exclamate' (chase you) longer, and they will walk/run/go down faster
4) Creatures with spikes/spines (like Spike Goombas and Pokeys) will hurt you even if the princess was leaving a sex scene or right after being warped/used a door in the last second. So if many creatures are touching you, the princess might be fucked over and over until they are laid
5) Toads will have more probability to slip their dicks inside the princess pussy
6) Creatures will fuck you in a 'random scene mode' (instead of sequencial). So a vaginal scene can happen right in the first Shyguy scene, or the second Koopa scene for example
7) Fire Princess can throw only ONE fireball at a time (and it will last longer in order for you to throw another one)
8) Certain structures like the 'Donut Balancé' (the two red platforms where the princess needs to be on top of one in order to make the other go up) will break earlier if you stay on one platform for so long.
9) Certain 'safe' powerups blocks have a chance of spurting a Poison Mushroom block.

I ask people for more suggestions to have in the Hard Game mode, as I noticed that we could have more...features :twisted:

About that is there a way you can add a sprint bar when in hard mode. So after a certain amount of time you'll have to stop running(And face you fears if you know what I mean ;) )
Ryuk
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Veliusnightmare Wrote:ivan, how do i download the game to play on my iphone?

You have to get a Flash player that will execute the SWF file. I dont own an iphone, so I dont know how to do that without 'Googling' around. I just tried this and there are some answers!
And there were past browsers like iShifter and Skyfire Browser. Although they were replaced by 'updated browsers' without Flash support, you can try to find them (old versions), then install them.
I prefer to try to find only the Flash Player alone (iphone compatible), instead of playing INSIDE a browser that is Flash capable, but I dont know if there is one.

Ryuk Wrote:About that is there a way you can add a sprint bar when in hard mode. So after a certain amount of time you'll have to stop running(And face you fears if you know what I mean ;) )

It's a great idea! But perhaps we should'nt have a drawn bar, because:
- I'ts more complex to make that bar, code that bar (making it shrink/enlarge with 'percentage code'), test that bar...
- There is no free space on the HUD to put that bar (currently), so I need to rethink about where to place the objects (perhaps shriking the current ones, which I dont recommend)
- It's indeed interesting NOT to have a bar in a hard game mode, so the player will soon notice that, after, say, 5 seconds, she will be tired ('panting animation'). Once the princess is just standing up without panting, the player knows he/she can run again.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby WonderGamer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Veliusnightmare Wrote:ivan, how do i download the game to play on my iphone?

You have to get a Flash player that will execute the SWF file. I dont own an iphone, so I dont know how to do that without 'Googling' around. I just tried this and there are some answers!
And there were past browsers like iShifter and Skyfire Browser. Although they were replaced by 'updated browsers' without Flash support, you can try to find them (old versions), then install them.
I prefer to try to find only the Flash Player alone (iphone compatible), instead of playing INSIDE a browser that is Flash capable, but I dont know if there is one.

I have one on my Android S6 (currently only used for apps over wifi, seeing as I can't afford the service on it) called Nico Player, works okay with mouse-only apps, but you'll want a keyboard rather than using the virtual keyboard on your phone (some gamepads should work, provided keys are default movement keys as with other games; I have a bluetooth one that works okay in most games, not so much emulators). Unfortunately flash apps with a lot of animated elements lag a bit (did not run Breeding Season very well)...
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Lord Butts » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:00 am

I've always been a big time fan of this game. Keep up the awesome work!
Lord Butts

Postby Shardoom » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Something that I've been meaning to report for a while Ivan... This game is awesome! ;)

Also, if you have the loop set to 5x (I always do) then some dialogue bubbles flash by very fast and you don't get to see what is said. The meeting outside with Toadsworth is one of them. A few lines of his speech bubble go by normally but most of them blink by very quickly. The first airship boss (most/all of the airship bosses) are like this too. Just wondering if there is a way you could fix this?
Shardoom

Postby TentaclePeach » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:37 pm

What do you do in the Shyguy Village? Is it incomplete or am I missing something?
TentaclePeach
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Lord Butts Wrote:I've always been a big time fan of this game. Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you : )

Shardoom Wrote:Something that I've been meaning to report for a while Ivan... This game is awesome! ;)

Thanks ;)

Shardoom Wrote:Also, if you have the loop set to 5x (I always do) then some dialogue bubbles flash by very fast and you don't get to see what is said. The meeting outside with Toadsworth is one of them. A few lines of his speech bubble go by normally but most of them blink by very quickly. The first airship boss (most/all of the airship bosses) are like this too. Just wondering if there is a way you could fix this?

Oh, I noticed this happens because of the way certain scenes work. Toadsworth (first scene), Toadsworth (second scene), Morton Koopaling and certain Wendy and Ludwig Koopaling scenes might be the affected ones.
I would appreciate if you remember more creatures with 'too fast' balloons.
I'll check the the above ones now.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Trando » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:36 pm

yo ,,, where can I find the flour ... for the chef ... and btw This game is awesome... keep it up
Trando
Newly Registered

Postby kumakuma215 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:03 am

To start this message, that's a really well made game. It's the best hentai game for Mario c:. Really good job. But, unfortunately, Flash make the game slower, it can be unplayable sometimes xD.

Well, if I'm posting here, that's to suggest an idea for the hard mode...

Why don't make monsters go faster than us? It would be hard c:.
Too, you can replace ALL extra life spots with poison mushroom :twisted:
kumakuma215
Newly Registered

Postby Anonynn » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Hey! It's the Apocamorphosis Dev here, checking in again! Hola! I wanted to see how progress on the game is coming along. All I can say is WOW. You guys are seriously busting your rumps over here! I'm impressed with the most recent version.

I have some suggestions!

1) Perhaps pregnancy could have a higher percentage when you're in Hard Mode (one step higher than "High Chance")
2) Or Lust Bar raises twice as fast/Princess is permanently 100% horny.
3) Nympho/Sex Count amount could be reduced so she'll become a nympho much faster.
4) Maybe all enemies can jump if they are ground walkers?

I still like the corruption idea too---like having the Nympho/Sex Count go in reverse once it runs to "0" and when it hits a certain negative number the Princess wants to be bred by Bowser's Army to help them take over.

Hope everything is going great on your end!
Anonynn

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:59 am

Trando Wrote:yo ,,, where can I find the flour ... for the chef ... and btw This game is awesome... keep it up

Just go right until reaching the black metal door. You can grab the flour just like a vegetable.

kumakuma215 Wrote:To start this message, that's a really well made game. It's the best hentai game for Mario c:. Really good job. But, unfortunately, Flash make the game slower, it can be unplayable sometimes xD.

Thank you! Well, It was much slower in AS2 engine. Now its faster and optimized. Many people love the game due to its highest quality due to vectors (not bitmaps) but this 'nature' of Flash of 'using vectors' and 'not using GPU powers on them' makes the game slower. You can check the tips in page 1 (link to my github site) where I told people how to improve the speed. For example, for me, a standalone flash player 12 or 17 (the projector version, not debug version) makes the game faster. There are also graphic switches in the options, like quality, stationary camera, and so on.

kumakuma215 Wrote:Well, if I'm posting here, that's to suggest an idea for the hard mode... Why don't make monsters go faster than us? It would be hard c:.

Enemies already walk twice the speed. The problem of adding code to make them run at 'princess speed + 1' for example, is that some creatures use 'walk animation'. It will be strange to see them 'running asap', it will be like they are sliding to the floor due to a heavy wind. What I can do is make them run instead of walk, but then I would need to recheck 'movable' creatures to see if they can support this.

kumakuma215 Wrote:Too, you can replace ALL extra life spots with poison mushroom :twisted:

If people dont mind, I can add this feature in hard game mode.

Anonynn Wrote:Hey! It's the Apocamorphosis Dev here, checking in again! Hola! I wanted to see how progress on the game is coming along. All I can say is WOW. You guys are seriously busting your rumps over here! I'm impressed with the most recent version.

Glad you liked. I am adding a new scene made by Blargh and level 8-2 with a new creature soon!

Anonynn Wrote:I have some suggestions!

1) pregnancy with higher percentage of occurrence: nice idea, I can add it! EDIT: DONE!
2) lust bar raising twice as fast: I will think about it.
3) total count (currently 80) lowered to, say, 60. EDIT: DONE!
4) Enemies jumping: it would be fun to see them walking or running, then jumping towards you if you are near enough. I will think about it.

Anonynn Wrote:I still like the corruption idea too---like having the Nympho/Sex Count go in reverse once it runs to "0" and when it hits a certain negative number the Princess wants to be bred by Bowser's Army to help them take over.

The problem is that I would need to create new scenes, like some domination scenes where the princess is ruling them.
And I dont know which enemy and what she would be doing to them. If all enemies now support a 'daring/domination sex scene', how it will happen? Once reversed, would she fuck restlessly and all, then the scene would end, then the next scene would be a random one that includes this 'new' domination scene? Or all new fuck actions would be only that domination sex scene all the time with that creature (making it boring)?

Anonynn Wrote:Hope everything is going great on your end!

Yes it is. Just some stress about normal daily activities. I hope my days will be smoother.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Arms Bug

Postby abcder733 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:48 pm

In a recent update, it seems Rosalina has lost her arms. I'm playing on Flash Projector 25 and on the most recent version of the game. It seemed to only be a problem with powerups without gloves, such as the regular dress and the frog. It persisted over both saved games and completely new ones.
PUT.png
abcder733
Newly Registered

Postby HugelDude » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:06 pm

I would suggest instead of replacing all 1-up mushrooms with poison ones, just make it a random 50/50 chance. So it'll either be a 1-up or a poison mushroom.
HugelDude

Postby Samus85aran » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi Ivan i have a Bug in World 2-5

When you go to the white door with the red key you can't use the warp, here is my images

Well next i left the key and happens the same

It's important to say until this step my princess is pure, but if I left happen any sex scene, guess what ? yes ... she can use the damn doors :roll:

I hope you can do solution, because i'm playing in hard mode and i want to beating the game in innocent and pure 100%

Well and for last congratulations again for your amazing game
Samus85aran

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.31 (Apr 21/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:46 am

Update 3.31 (21th April 2017) - IN PROGRESS
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen if you dont have saved games and you dont want to mess around the XML files (English only!)
- NEW: DoopLiss creature! For now, he will inhabit the ghost castle. But he will only appear in certain days. A tip to see him more often is to detect the pattern of the day. (For example, perhaps he appears in each 4 days). You can talk to him, but no scenes yet!
- NEW: 'Mario?' scene. I wont say what he will really do. The princess can find him in a random level of world 7 and in 8-2. A tip: he usually appears in a forest/grassy area. He's also in the gallery.
- NEW: Peach and Blooper Gangbang art by TripFlip! To unlock it, just fuck all of Bloopers (Squids) unicque scenes.
- Rule Change: MIPS (the rabbit) will appear in more areas of the game. He prefers underground areas.
- Rule Change: in HARD game mode, 50% of 1up mushrooms will be Poison mushrooms instead. It's a random occurrence, so when you punch three 1up blocks in your journey, you may find 1up three times in a row, then poison four times, then 1up just one time, then a poison, etc (it's unpredictable).
- Rule Change: in HARD game mode, pregnancy will happen more often, even if you configure it as 'LOW' in the options. But if you choose NONE, of course she wont get pregnant even in HARD mode.
- Rule Change: in HARD game mode, the princess will be a nymph of the level after 8 scenes instead of 10, and a nymph of the game after 60 scenes instead of 80.
- Added the current game version info in Debug screen (when you press PAGE DOWN key), just to ease my job when people help me find the bugs.
- BUG FIX: When the princess used a bomb to explode the rocks (levels like 3-1), she was locking herself up. And sometimes, the rocks werent exploding normally.
- Glitch Fix: Adjusted blue 'descent' text (It was too stretched horizontally)
- Glitch Fix: When the princess is in a scene with another female like Chompette or Toadella, she wont say something like 'Wow! What a dick!' and 'Ohhh he doesn't stop cumming!' anymore.
- Glitch Fix: When going to the prologues screen until reaching the train one, both the train music and 'happy mushroom' music were playing at the same time.
- Glitch Fix: Level 9-1 (X-naut base) not playing in the beginning (the player needed to press / button to restart the sound/music)
- Glitch Fix: Certain princess hands were with a wrong color.
- Glitch Fix: The LEVEL names (when you change the translation to another language) remained English. The problem happened because 'variables' file (even in Flags file) loaded BEFORE the XML file was read (I dont know why). So I created a function that returns the current level/world name, going to the current XML.

HugelDude Wrote:I would suggest instead of replacing all 1-up mushrooms with poison ones, just make it a random 50/50 chance. So it'll either be a 1-up or a poison mushroom.

OK! DONE!

abcder733 Wrote:In a recent update, it seems Rosalina has lost her arms. I'm playing on Flash Projector 25 and on the most recent version of the game. It seemed to only be a problem with powerups without gloves, such as the regular dress and the frog. It persisted over both saved games and completely new ones.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW (Version 3.31) I say probably because I have tested the main princesses and the problem doesnt occur again so far!

Samus85aran Wrote:Hi Ivan i have a Bug in World 2-5. When you go to the white door with the red key you can't use the warp, here is my images

Cant reproduce in version 3.30 and in the newest one so far, 3.31.
What I did: I started the game in hard mode, then I went to 2-5, I've took the first key, and Phanto got me twice (one before the locked door, the other near the 'sand boxes'). I removed the sand boxes, then jumped down. I've took the red key and I could enter the door. The princess can enter the door by pressing UP or clicking the blue button that appears when you touch the door.

If the blue button isnt appearing, something else might occurred in this level. Have you done something different?
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects