Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.30 (Apr 1/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Level 8-2 still being made.
The New Peach from TripFlip is almost done (design phase).
Then I'll start to vectorize her and create the new character (as the 'AE Peach' will be still in the game).

Shardoom Wrote:White_Mage

Hmmm that Princess... she is cute! Why just 'White Mage'? It's so bad when developers just create 'unnamed' cameos. She deserves a name. Perhaps Maggie (just to reuse the 'Mage' part).
I can add her, alright! But after the New Peach from TripFlip, then Mona and Pauline.
Yes, Golden Peach is perhaps a possibility just for some special scenes or areas. Not to be 'used so much' as a 'pure character'.

As for Pointey from Yoshi's Island DS....YES, WHY HAVENT I PUT HIM?? WHY?

I STARTED making his model now!
LMJD Wrote:Can anyone help me get the seventh blueprint on World 3 Level 4? Cheers

It's quite easy to find it. The tip is: 'near the beanstalks' in the underground area.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JohnyElSucio » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:26 pm

Hey Ivan i can help to translate the game in spanish, is there a way to download the xml file?
JohnyElSucio
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Biles, is Pointey good enough so far? ;)

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pointey (Yoshi Island)2.swf [ 40.51 KiB | Viewed 2738 times ]

JohnyElSucio Wrote:Hey Ivan i can help to translate the game in spanish, is there a way to download the xml file?

Its quite easy. Its in page 1 (github link), that one here! https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/
If you notice it, 200 commits already on the XML files since 6 months ago. Spanish is almost done (actually 80% of it reuses the portuguese language). Its only a matter to translate the portuguese parts to be pure spanish, then translate the remaining english parts).
Remember to PULL the changes back to GIT once you translate (I recommend making a PULL REQUEST each two or three day, so others can check you are updating it often).

Never just 'download it', then 'forget it' in your PC, or others will have double/triple...parallel work. Many will cause conflicts with different spanish versions. Please avoid that by making PULL requests, and always redownloading it (as it might have an updated version in-between). It's like WIkipedia. One guy add info, another one re-edit it and add another, etc.

If other countries like Argentina wants an 'Argentinian Spanish', then just tell me and I add a file like XMLLanguage_arg_sp.xml. There is no limit to have alternative files, provided there is a good reason.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby xelaxon » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:09 pm

The Pointey sprite is really good, but they are about the size of a pokey typically.
xelaxon

Postby Biles » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:57 pm

I suppose it's not bad, but good job on the pointey sprites. Unfortunately, I really don't know the true size of Pointey but what xelaxon probably said, it's likely to be as tall as a typical Pokey.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:03 pm

xelaxon Wrote:The Pointey sprite is really good, but they are about the size of a pokey typically.

Biles Wrote:I suppose it's not bad, but good job on the pointey sprites. Unfortunately, I really don't know the true size of Pointey but what xelaxon probably said, it's likely to be as tall as a typical Pokey.

So you guys havent yet noticed that it's on purpose! He is in the exact size to act as a .... something that can... penetrate her :oops: :shock: :mrgreen:
Sometimes I think that certain creatures should have different sizes, or smaller sizes. Certain ones like Bulky Bobomb and Lord Crump, for example.

So his size isn't a problem (even if it was, we can say its just a smaller, a 'young pointey').
I am designing a scene with him now. We will have two: an anal and a vaginal scene.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Nessel » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:32 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug but I cannot find a way to make Peach to accidently slip into toad's dick anymore. If I remember correctly the scenes 3,4, and 5 could turn into vaginal sex when Peach had enough experiences?
Nessel

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Nessel Wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug but I cannot find a way to make Peach to accidently slip into toad's dick anymore. If I remember correctly the scenes 3,4, and 5 could turn into vaginal sex when Peach had enough experiences?

Its not the problem of 'it doesnt work anymore'. Its a rule that activates it. Some actions need to happen in the game in order for them to appear, its like a bit of 'penalty' to make you explore more, or a way for you not to be taken directly in the first toad scene.

In this case, IIRC, you just need to get into a Toad scene that is above '5' (like selecting one of the 'later' options when you talk to one, or if one of them takes the Princess randomly and the 'value' of this scene is bigger than 5).
Once you got to this scene (say, scene 7), which is bigger than 5, the game will understand it now can make the princess slip into toad's dick in 4 (or 5, I dont remember) Toad scenes.

If someone has a better idea about it, please say it.
Perhaps it can be activated by an option (Allow the princess to 'slip' and get fucked vaginally), so you can activate this event in case of any non-vaginal scene that has a 'slip to vaginal' alternate action. But beware, this will allow a probability to be fucked vaginally right in the first scene, in the case the 'toad scene' is 5 or bigger (say, you talked to him and selected a 'later' scene directly)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Shardoom » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:00 pm

Hey Ivan, what happened to those links to the xpadder profiles?
Shardoom

Postby jintoya » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:55 pm

i haven't finished Mim yet, but i was wondering if it might be possible to see Vivian from paper mario added to the game. it has been my favorite character since i played thousand year door back on the gamecube.
jintoya
Newly Registered

Postby Veliusnightmare » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:20 pm

where can i send the issue happen in 3-1, ivan?
Veliusnightmare
Newly Registered

Postby HugelDude » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Veliusnightmare Wrote:where can i send the issue happen in 3-1, ivan?

You can post it here, the more details you give like for example what your option menu looks like (you can just post a screenshot) the easier it'll be for Ivan to fix!
HugelDude

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:05 am

So we are in April since some days ago. The news are:
- Level 8-2 going on. There will be a new creature and some new features, like the 'squish cheese walls', the 'eyed-block that swings' and more.
- The New Peach model by TripFlip was made! (that is, all new body parts). Now I need to implement it in the game. The 'old' (AE Peach) will coexist with her in the game.
- In Patreon, people voted for a new TripFlip art: 'Peach underwater getting bound and fucked by the tentacles and dicks of Bloopers', and I'll also select an user randomly (by using http://www.random.org) in order to make a new scene in the game (aside of scenes I already do during the development of this game).

Shardoom Wrote:Hey Ivan, what happened to those links to the xpadder profiles?

I havent understood your question, as the links were okay. In page 1, there is a link to your LOK post about xpadder profiles. I clicked in all links you've put and dropbox opened here with the files.

jintoya Wrote:i haven't finished Mim yet, but i was wondering if it might be possible to see Vivian from paper mario added to the game. it has been my favorite character since i played thousand year door back on the gamecube.

Yes, she will be in the game, we already have her model. I just can't promise she will be done 'ASAP', as I will be working in the rest of 8-2 level, then I'll work in some Pointey scenes, then I'll work in a Peach lewd scene in the bar (I plan making 3 or 4 scenes), then I'll put the new Peach model by TripFlip.

Veliusnightmare Wrote:where can i send the issue happen in 3-1, ivan?

Please create an issue HERE. This link can also be accessed in my site, HERE. I told people about this issue link in the page 1 of this thread, see below!
issue tracker link.jpg

HugelDude Wrote:You can post it here, the more details you give like for example what your option menu looks like (you can just post a screenshot) the easier it'll be for Ivan to fix!

Yes, he can post here too, but its now better to go to the issue tracker, because its more descriptive and I wont need to go page after page to recheck them (as many people are posting here lately).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby RNGname » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Noticed this while playing Fire Peach PS. When she takes her clothes off, her hands are the normal Peach PS color.

firepeachPS.png
RNGname
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So we are in April since some days ago. The news are:
- Level 8-2 going on. There will be a new creature and some new features, like the 'squish cheese walls', the 'eyed-block that swings' and more.
- The New Peach model by TripFlip was made! (that is, all new body parts). Now I need to implement it in the game. The 'old' (AE Peach) will coexist with her in the game.
- In Patreon, people voted for a new TripFlip art: 'Peach underwater getting bound and fucked by the tentacles and dicks of Bloopers', and I'll also select an user randomly (by using http://www.random.org) in order to make a new scene in the game (aside of scenes I already do during the development of this game).

aaaaand this!

undergroundrocks.png
undergroundrocks.png (30.13 KiB) Viewed 2661 times
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby JohnyElSucio » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Spanish is almost done (actually 80% of it reuses the portuguese language)

Hey Ivan im advancing pretty fast on the translation... Im more than half of the scenes... But... With all respect of who is doing the spanish translation... (Sorry mate) But some text is out of context and some phrases doesnt even make sense... And is by far of 80% of being complete (20% at least) Im making some slight changes on the dialogues to benefit the context and semantics... Just leave to me... Thats my way to contribute with this amazing game... Thanks again Ivan... And sorry for the translator, we can make team if he want to get it done faster
JohnyElSucio
Newly Registered

Postby Shardoom » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Shardoom Wrote:Hey Ivan, what happened to those links to the xpadder profiles?

I havent understood your question, as the links were okay. In page 1, there is a link to your LOK post about xpadder profiles. I clicked in all links you've put and dropbox opened here with the files.

Sorry Ivan, my bad. When I was looking for the new version I couldn't see them. I can see them now though. lol
Shardoom

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:59 pm

RNGname Wrote:Noticed this while playing Fire Peach PS. When she takes her clothes off, her hands are the normal Peach PS color.

FIXING IT!

Biles Wrote:aaaaand this!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
This is WONDERFUL, Biles! I'll be replacing the old one ASAP!!
The only thing I noticed is that the rectangle of this art is a bit different, so I need to readjust more than 400 symbols in more than 10 levels.
But I can do this rather quick!

Changes so far (level 1-3):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

new rock walls.jpg
new rock walls.jpg (126.33 KiB) Viewed 2640 times

JohnyElSucio Wrote:Hey Ivan I'm advancing pretty fast on the translation... Im more than half of the scenes... But... With all respect of who is doing the spanish translation... (Sorry mate) But some text is out of context and some phrases doesnt even make sense...

The spanish translation there was based on portuguese, I did this to accelerate. Portuguese is almost like Spanish, with some modifications of course.
You're great by advancing so fast, I am impressed! ;)
The name of the user who is contributing is danthe100. Is it you? If not, you're not there! You can sign in and contribute with your GITHUB name. So it will be more clear for me and danthe100, and you can message him as well.

JohnyElSucio Wrote:And is by far of 80% of being complete (20% at least) Im making some slight changes on the dialogues to benefit the context and semantics... Just leave to me... Thats my way to contribute with this amazing game... Thanks again Ivan... And sorry for the translator, we can make team if he want to get it done faster

Hey, it's alright! You can surely modify it in order to have more context. You can add slangs (provided it's a 'general slang' known to spanish, argentinians...), otherwise, we would end up with XML_spanish_europe and XML_spanish_argentina. But dont worry about this, this is for later or much later.
As for the translator, as I've siad, you can message him in GITHUB, but you should (I can say 'must') be using GITHUB by now, because if not, you will be modifying the files without us knowing what you are doing. This is bad because many people might be translating the same parts.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JohnyElSucio » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Otherwise, we would end up with XML_spanish_europe and XML_spanish_argentina. But dont worry about this, this is for later or much later.
As for the translator, as I've siad, you can message him in GITHUB, but you should (I can say 'must') be using GITHUB by now, because if not, you will be modifying the files without us knowing what you are doing. This is bad because many people might be translating the same parts.[/quote]

Hi Ivan im gonna contact Dante to get it done properly, and yes in every place spanish is talked pretty different but i´ll pass with argentinian spanish believe me for most spanish talkers it sounds pretty strange, if you translate it in english perfectly it would sound like... "I thou thee, thou filthy whore! Oh! Don't thee me, thee; I's you to thee!"... It sound pretty biblical lol... But its nice... Sounds elegant... My translation could be called "american spanish" i think (Im from Mexico) and im using words to be understood easily by any person from Spain or any spanish speaking country... Im not using any mexican or latinamerican slang... Im respecting the escence of the original dialogues... Is getting pretty sweet
JohnyElSucio
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Vectorized? It's already vectorized. Infact, you should've gotten the workfile I sent to you via PM. Also, tiling the underground rocks has to be done kinda of differently though I think there's another way via masking, though I don't know how much bytes it will consume but hopefully not too much. I made some file size comparison and my vectorized tile turned out to be about a fourth the size of the bitmapped version.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects