Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.29 (Mar 3/17)

Postby sy7777 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:50 am

could i sujest not playing in the browser
sy7777
Newly Registered

Postby Enkide » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:39 am

sy7777 Wrote:could i sujest not playing in the browser

You got me at not playing the browser, I use windows 10 and am curious to how.
Enkide

Postby samboni » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:28 am

Enkide Wrote:

You got me at not playing the browser, I use windows 10 and am curious to how.

Multiple options here:
Open the SWF using the browser
Open using program that can run SWF files
Download the Standalone Flash Player from Adobe's "Debug Downloads" page (Direct)

Downloading the SWF is easy, just click on it below the game in the forum post.
samboni
Newly Registered

Postby Shardoom » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Ivan the download for this game isn't showing up. (I haven't been able to see it for a while now)

Where, 'To download, RIGHT click on the link above (PUT.swf) and put SAVE AS or SAVE LINK AS.' used to have the in-thread playable version and below it the download I don't see anything.
Shardoom

Postby MOKfat » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:43 pm

When I first enter 6-2, it cannot load in the game as the white screen shows in the picture. Even if i try to restart the whole game and play it once again, it sill not work so i am stuck there eternally unless i activate the cheat mode.
Also, in 2-5,the door i need to go after i pick up the key below the sandbricks, it does not work. therefore i must use raccoon or else i will be stuck there.
Attachments
Screenshot (34).png
MOKfat
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:35 pm

I am too busy making the 8-2 level and fixing some bugs. I also updated Patreon site (because we are in a new month).
Too many things to get right.
This week was a bit hard.

As for her new model, Tripflip is progressing! Here is her current situation (three-quarters forward model).
What do you guys think? (remember her FRONT model was already made more than one month ago, you can search in this thread or in Patreon site). There are others poses to be made, then the pose of the other characters like Daisy, and finally the READJUSTMENET of all her outfits.

PS: Her eyes are still 'a bit terrified', we will improve it over time. She doesnt have her embarrassment blush, crown and earrings because it's a WIP.
PS: Her ass (upper thigh) is gorgeous, bigger, but this will happen ONLY if her butt is bigger. Her DEFAULT size is smaller.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Peach MODEL 4 (TripFlip) three-quarters front WIP.jpg
Peach MODEL 4 (TripFlip) three-quarters front WIP.jpg (26.85 KiB) Viewed 2688 times

Enkide Wrote:Doesn't seem to work. :\ might be my computer

Or your browser (you can try in Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, or a former version of Chrome just in case)
Or you might be using an ULTRA WIDE monitor.

Sure, just use the aforementioned standalone flash player. There are versions (like 12, 17...) in the first post of this thread.
There is an EXE version too (it was free of virus, as it was created wrapping up the Flash player inside) but its a bit outdated (3.27). I still have to update it.

Lola&Max Wrote:Now I can't play the game, it just doesn't appear, why is this? I tried to go to the download link for the swf section, but then when I try to open it it would make me download it again. I even change the name to PUT.swf to see if there is any difference

Shardoom Wrote:Ivan the download for this game isn't showing up. (I haven't been able to see it for a while now)

If you check my former posts (last page or the last two pages) you will see I am having problems uploading it to LOK site. It gives me a 'timeout' error. So I've put a link below the 'AS3' blue text. Just right click and download it. The picture shows where it is.
If it doesnt work, Please clear your browser's cache before clicking SAVE AS.

check the blue arrow.jpg

MOKfat Wrote:When I first enter 6-2, it cannot load in the game as the white screen shows in the picture. Even if i try to restart the whole game and play it once again, it sill not work so i am stuck there eternally unless i activate the cheat mode.

Its strange, because I can access 6-2 from here! Are this bug happening at 100% of the time?
Are you playing a NORMAL game or a HARD game? Could you please give me a screenshoot of your current OPTIONS screen and OUTFIT ROOM screen? Perhaps you're using a different combination of outfits and different options like 'nymph mode'.

MOKfat Wrote:Also, in 2-5,the door i need to go after i pick up the key below the sandbricks, it does not work. therefore i must use raccoon or else i will be stuck there.

Which version are you using? I remember I already fixed this one in 3.29.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Shardoom » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Not sure I like the chunkier thighs to be honest.
Shardoom

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:23 am

i fucking LOVE the bigger thighs and ass, though they could be even bigger than that, hopefully they can get even bigger with the ass increase option.

Chunkier thighs and hips are needed for the bigger ass, otherwise it would look unnarutal, it's basically a "Pear" bodytype that should happen:

My only problem with Triflip's version of the model are the eyes, i'd much prefer they were a bit sharper, like the ones she has in the second E.Gadd achievement picture.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Shardoom » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:07 am

Hmm, looking at it I like it less and less. The chunkier thighs ONLY make sense on the larger ass modes. (her ass doesn't seem much bigger there) Regular ass size princess doesn't need any chunk added to her...

Her hands have lost some of their delicate femininity, look a little mannish now.
Also her skin tone seems a little grey and her neck seems a little odd. A little like E.T... Set back really far with no detail for her collar bone.

The only thing I like more than the original in that image is the hair, the hair looks a lot better.
Shardoom

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Shardoom Wrote:Not sure I like the chunkier thighs to be honest.

Shardoom Wrote:Hmm, looking at it I like it less and less. The chunkier thighs ONLY make sense on the larger ass modes.

Bigger thighs/ass will only happen in 'ass size 2'. Ass Size 1 (default in the game) will remain the same. FOR NOW, if I make this feature, there will be just 2 ass sizes.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:i fucking LOVE the bigger thighs and ass, though they could be even bigger than that, hopefully they can get even bigger with the ass increase option.

The third one (the one you envision, with even bigger thighs) will be made once I capture all clipping/overlapping problems, so we can have the third size without issues.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Chunkier thighs and hips are needed for the bigger ass, otherwise it would look unnarutal, it's basically a "Pear" bodytype that should happen

Of course we are maintaining the pear or hourglass shaped body, which is generally a sexier body.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:My only problem with Triflip's version of the model are the eyes, i'd much prefer they were a bit sharper, like the ones she has in the second E.Gadd achievement picture.

I am talking to him about it.

Shardoom Wrote:Her hands have lost some of their delicate femininity, look a little mannish now.

I told him to return to her 'delicate hands' again.
I was going to tell him to put her delicate hands back, but he was just testing. He fixed it up before I noticed.

Shardoom Wrote:Also her skin tone seems a little grey and her neck seems a little odd. A little like E.T... Set back really far with no detail for her collar bone.

He adjusted it, I'll be posting a newer wip.

Shardoom Wrote:The only thing I like more than the original in that image is the hair, the hair looks a lot better.

I like her new hair too!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Shardoom » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Oh phew, that's good to know!

Also, I'm sorry to Tripflip if I came across as rude or overly critical about his work in my last post. I didn't intend that post to have an insulting tone. (which I guess it does a little bit) I like Tripflip's work a lot, his achievement artworks are really good.

(ps I think you messed up your quote a little Ivan lol)
Shardoom

Postby tripflip » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:23 pm

I'll go ahead and pipe in here that people should bear in mind that Ivan posted a WIP which was very early in the progress stage. I had just made that model and hadn't edited it yet. Ivan really wanted to post a WIP, but that was his decision, not mine.

Also, some of the components in that pose (which I've been calling the three-quarters front facing position) are re-used from the front-facing position, like the hands. However, the size is different, so I quickly just re-sized them as a place-holder (since this was a first draft and the hands wouldn't even be used in this file, in theory). So the hands are not at all indicative of the end product.

Now, I had sent off my latest draft last night and found statements like this in the forum today:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I told him to return to her 'delicate hands' again.

This is completely untrue. I had already replaced the place-holder hands in my latest draft yesterday. I was both never told to change the hands, and they were enlarged place-holders to begin with. I think the process is getting misrepresented here.

On the ass and thighs, people will have their own personal preferences. Some people like women with some curves, and some like them rail thin. What's in the WIP that Ivan posted was my first draft, which has thighs and ass that I and Ivan like more. But Ivan pointed out that the ass and thighs needed to be the same size as the current game model, otherwise all of the animations would need to be adjusted. So I kept the layer with them as is (for when ass options become available), and added ass and thighs that were the same size as the current in game model.

Shardoom Wrote:Also, I'm sorry to Tripflip if I came across as rude or overly critical about his work in my last post.

Yeah, I think that saying that everything was terrible except the hair is pretty critical.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:43 pm

wait what, Ivan, why does 3 of your replies say "CaptainFalcon9000 said" when some of those comments were from Shardoom, i didn't say anything about her hands or hair or colors
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby tripflip » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Ah, yeah, that's an easy mistake to make. The way LOK does quotes, you have to re-type in the user into the code [/quote] when you edit the text down to the parts you want to quote, especially when you respond to individual bits. Sorry about that, CaptainFalcon9000.

Edit: also, just so people know, Ivan's on vacation right now and is in an area where the internet connection is worse and more spotty.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:27 pm

I definitelly like the SECOND one below (the middle one) so far. Eyes are also brighter (lighter blue) making it more noticed.
The one in the right has an even thinner brows (you may not notice it) but this will make her eyes less 'noticed' in the game, as she will be smaller overall.

Peach MODEL 4 (TripFlip) three-quarters front WIP (compare)3.jpg
Peach MODEL 4 (TripFlip) three-quarters front WIP (compare)3.jpg (46.02 KiB) Viewed 2647 times

Shardoom, quoting fixed!

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:wait what, Ivan, why does 3 of your replies say "CaptainFalcon9000 said" when some of those comments were from Shardoom, i didn't say anything about her hands or hair or colors

Already fixed, see above. I am sorry, we fail sometimes. Too much answers.

tripflip Wrote:This is completely untrue. I had already replaced the place-holder hands in my latest draft yesterday. I was both never told to change the hands, and they were enlarged place-holders to begin with. I think the process is getting misrepresented here.

Sorry. Well, I've received a version of the WIP with the larger hands, and as my internet is slow, I used it to compare the models. I was making my own todo list to tell you but I think I have not told you yet. You fixed the hands already, so just ignore it.

tripflip Wrote:On the ass and thighs, people will have their own personal preferences.

Of course ;) So thats why there will be an option to allow her to have her ass increased, or fixed in a given size ;)

Just to tell, my internet is a crap until day 22th. But I am feeling creative and I am coding the game, this is what matters ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby SensualMario » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:25 am

This is truly the greatest game that has ever been made. Please, sir. Add futa option for full time use.

Also some advice for people, I havent read (maybe Im dumb) but playing from .exe in run in 640 x 450 screen resolution mode works wonders. The artwork is so beautiful!!! :mrgreen:

YOU ARE AN AMAZING ARTIST AND GAME DESIGNER
SensualMario
Newly Registered

Postby Samus85aran » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I definitelly like the SECOND one below (the middle one) so far. Eyes are also brighter (lighter blue) making it more noticed.
The one in the right has an even thinner brows (you may not notice it) but this will make her eyes less 'noticed' in the game, as she will be smaller overall.

Peach MODEL 4 (TripFlip) three-quarters front WIP (compare)3.jpg

[

Mmmm ey Ivan this was be a additional custom like rosalina or Krystal? because i like more the actually Peach :roll:
Samus85aran

Postby JohnyElSucio » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:29 pm

[quote="tripflip"]

Hey TripFlip i just saw your art work, and is pretty damn good, congrats keep on it
JohnyElSucio
Newly Registered

Postby leeman27534 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:20 pm

would suggest changing the "unlock cheat" method, simply because some people won't be able to sue it, lie me, do all my computing on a laptop, and hitting keys on the same row tends to make it ignore the first key was pressed, for whatever reason.
leeman27534
Newly Registered

Postby SubjectSix » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:48 am

I know the front page says not being able to go through doors while carrying a key was fixed by "noveggie," but it's still not working for me despite having 3.27. Is there a cheat I can use to progress to the next level?
SubjectSix

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects