Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.29 (Mar 3/17)

Postby sy7777 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:45 am

why isent the game showing up?
sy7777
Newly Registered

Postby JJPG » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:13 pm

where is the blueprint on 4-4?
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Enkide Wrote:Having trouble scrolling down to see all of it.

What do you mean? This LOK page? Well, you can ask them to put large images inside 'SPOILER' tags. I usually do this.

JJPG Wrote:where is the blueprint on 4-4?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

It's near the red prison. I'll move the barrels a bit left to be a bit more exposed
Ivan-Aedler

Postby SlashTriangle » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi. I found a bug on the .EXE version. I don´t think I need to recreate it, but whatever. Level 1-3, when you get to the Toad with the key and talk to him, Peach locks in place. Tried to fix it, but unfortunately I cant find a way of doing so. Please help me.
Btw love the game!
SlashTriangle
Newly Registered

Postby Samus85aran » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:59 pm

Hello Ivan i have download the 3.29 and play for a 2 hours more or less so here is my reporting :mrgreen:

1- The new intro is excellent but when you play in the train and then you go out the intro come back again and over and over you must make click to skip the scene and then continue

2- The game still say it is 3.28 lol

3-the problem of the save persist in Flash proyector 21 and 12 for windows but if i make a save on clipboard and then i make a notepad i can make a external load and works very well because there all the save you maked.

4- in outfit rom well the mushroom striker is solved but now the pill if you put it on random only leaves you in lingerie

5- I don't know why but when you become Racoon if you take a shower, you get the Super Mario suit, maybe is a problem with outit room Too, my combinantion is this:

And for now is all thank for the new option time of protection work very well know we have a challenging game :lol:

The convertion of fire peach is greart xD i liked so much, thank you for all your effort
Last edited by Samus85aran on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samus85aran

Postby Samus85aran » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:01 pm

SlashTriangle Wrote:Hi. I found a bug on the .EXE version. I don´t think I need to recreate it, but whatever. Level 1-3, when you get to the Toad with the key and talk to him, Peach locks in place. Tried to fix it, but unfortunately I cant find a way of doing so. Please help me.
Btw love the game!

The .exe version is a old 3.27 but in that version exist that problem but in 3.28 and 3.29 doen't exist
Samus85aran

Postby he30ra » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:48 pm

http://ifotos.pl/z/ashrwrp

page error

cant download newest ver
he30ra

Postby Enkide » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:59 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Enkide Wrote:Having trouble scrolling down to see all of it.

What do you mean? This LOK page? Well, you can ask them to put large images inside 'SPOILER' tags. I usually do this.

JJPG Wrote:where is the blueprint on 4-4?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

It's near the red prison. I'll move the barrels a bit left to be a bit more exposed

No no, when I tried to play your game it cuts off at the part where I can select my character and move forward.
Like it cuts off the bottom half
Enkide

Postby sy7777 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:19 am

ok im gussing the game not being on the page is just a me thing? is not happening to any body else? :?: :_:
sy7777
Newly Registered

Postby n1ckname » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:49 am

Do not display text
n1ckname
Newly Registered

Postby Moses855 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:58 pm

crap forgot the whole patreon thing doesn't take effect until a full month :/ but keep up the good work dude
Moses855
Newly Registered

Postby MOKfat » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:05 pm

It is a great game!!!
Only if there are less bugs though...
If I do not activate the cheat, I will not be able to pass 6-2
Anyway it is a godd game keep going!
Attachments
Screenshot (34).png
MOKfat
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:38 pm

SlashTriangle Wrote:Hi. I found a bug on the .EXE version. I don´t think I need to recreate it, but whatever. Level 1-3, when you get to the Toad with the key and talk to him, Peach locks in place. Tried to fix it, but unfortunately I cant find a way of doing so. Please help me.Btw love the game!

I am happy you like it ;)
Version 3.29 might have this fixed already. Unfortunatelly I dont have access for the EXE conversor right now in my HD. Only after day 20th (when I return from vacation). But I can try to find out a way.

Samus85aran Wrote:Hello Ivan i have download the 3.29 and play for a 2 hours more or less so here is my reporting :mrgreen: 1- The new intro is excellent but when you play in the train and then you go out the intro come back again and over and over you must make click to skip the scene and then continue

EDIT: FIXED!

Samus85aran Wrote:2- The game still say it is 3.28 lol

EDIT: DONE!

Samus85aran Wrote:3-the problem of the save persist in Flash proyector 21 and 12 for windows but if i make a save on clipboard and then i make a notepad i can make a external load and works very well because there all the save you maked.

I'll do a more thorough analysis on those versions

Samus85aran Wrote:4- in outfit rom well the mushroom striker is solved but now the pill if you put it on random only leaves you in lingerie

EDIT:I've tested with 'all powerups at "RANDOM" in the outfit screen.
Also, 'lingerie' is regarded as a 'random powerup' (lingerie-only powerup).

Samus85aran Wrote:5- I don't know why but when you become Racoon if you take a shower, you get the Super Mario suit, maybe is a problem with outit room

Hmmm, that's so strange. I never reuse Mario code in those powerups. FIXING IT!
EDIT: CANT REPRODUCE after the fixes above! If you reproduce, please tell me all the steps you made, like which options you set (Options Screen), the changes in the outfit screen...

Samus85aran Wrote:And for now is all thank for the new option time of protection work very well know we have a challenging game :lol:

Great! ;)

Samus85aran Wrote:The convertion of fire peach is greart xD i liked so much, thank you for all your effort

Nevermind ;) Oh, I see I forgot to create the Fire Peach character in the Frontal Dialogue screens (when Peach talks to someone).
EDIT: DONE!

he30ra Wrote:page error. Cant download newest ver

sy7777 Wrote:ok im gussing the game not being on the page is just a me thing? is not happening to any body else? :?: :_:

Sorry, I am having problems to upload to LOK, as said in my post above (day 4th of March).
You can just click in the AEDLER link (below the area where the game used to appear). Just right click and SAVE AS.

Enkide Wrote:No no, when I tried to play your game it cuts off at the part where I can select my character and move forward.

Ahhh, that happens when you maximize the screen using the browser! Its a flash problem, not my problem. You can fix it (if I remember) clicking on FULL SCREEN ON/OFF in the loader screen. If it still doesnt fix, you need to go to the OPTIONS SCREEN, then click on 'FORCE 16:9 maximized' (ITS THE RIGHT button, not the left). If you have trouble to get to that screen due to the buttons in the character select being hidden, please dont play maximized (return to windowed mode), then activate the FORCE 16:9. You will return to maximized mode without problem this time.

Moses855 Wrote:crap forgot the whole patreon thing doesn't take effect until a full month :/ but keep up the good work dude

Patreon will 'roll up' this week (it will be a full month tomorrow or after tomorrow). But I am doing updates daily, sometimes weekly!

I WILL FIX the OUT OF TEXT problem with Jabbi scene!
EDIT: FIXED!

MOKfat Wrote:It is a great game!!!

Thank you!

MOKfat Wrote:Only if there are less bugs though...If I do not activate the cheat, I will not be able to pass 6-2

I am fighting off bugs everyday! The game is huge, and there are a lot of combinations, so it's hard to find them all.
Could you please be more detailed in that white screen bug in level 6-2 level? Where does it happen?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:33 pm

Hi ivan well i have a new bug, Sometimes when you Peach is naked o have the Leaf (Tail Racoon) and have sex with Goomba or a Koopa they provide you some piece of lingerie :lol: so crazy lol when this bugs happens since 3.28 but i dind't remember it afer yesterday i played and happen
Samus85aran

Postby Allsop2604 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Love the work as always. Appreciate the PS Firepeach addition. Only request would be to have Peach return normal after grabbing a different power up, instead of having to loose a life.
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Samus85aran Wrote:Hi ivan well i have a new bug, Sometimes when you Peach is naked o have the Leaf (Tail Racoon) and have sex with Goomba or a Koopa they provide you some piece of lingerie :lol: so crazy lol when this bugs happens since 3.28 but i dind't remember it afer yesterday i played and happen

I can't reproduce in 3.29 sent recently (today). You can try to download it again, then clear your cache. If you dont want to lose your saves, you can save it to clipboard and save as a text file.

If it still happens, I need to know the steps.
Thats because I tested like this: I selected 'PS Peach', then I went to 1-3 level, then I've took the full Raccoon (raccon powerup icon). Then Peach had sex with 10 goombas and no problems so far! I've put 'RANDOM' in all powerups in the outfit room.

Allsop2604 Wrote:Love the work as always. Appreciate the PS Firepeach addition. Only request would be to have Peach return normal after grabbing a different power up, instead of having to lose a life.

DONE! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:41 pm

Samus85aran Wrote:Hi ivan well i have a new bug, Sometimes when you Peach is naked o have the Leaf (Tail Racoon) and have sex with Goomba or a Koopa they provide you some piece of lingerie :lol: so crazy lol when this bugs happens since 3.28 but i dind't remember it afer yesterday i played and happen

Ivan-Aedler
I can't reproduce in 3.29 sent recently (today). You can try to download it again, then clear your cache. If you dont want to lose your saves, you can save it to clipboard and save as a text file.

If it still happens, I need to know the steps.
Thats because I tested like this: I selected 'PS Peach', then I went to 1-3 level, then I've took the full Raccoon (raccon powerup icon). Then Peach had sex with 10 goombas and no problems so far! I've put 'RANDOM' in all powerups in the outfit room.

Yes ivan your are right in new 3.29 doesn't happend again

Samus85aran Wrote:
5- I don't know why but when you become Racoon if you take a shower, you get the Super Mario suit, maybe is a problem with outit room

Ivan-Aedler
Hmmm, that's so strange. I never reuse Mario code in those powerups. FIXING IT!
EDIT: CANT REPRODUCE after the fixes above! If you reproduce, please tell me all the steps you made, like which options you set (Options Screen), the changes in the outfit screen...

Yeah is fix it too in 3.29

Samus85aran Wrote:
4- in outfit rom well the mushroom striker is solved but now the pill if you put it on random only leaves you in lingerie

Ivan-Aedler
EDIT:I've tested with 'all powerups at "RANDOM" in the outfit screen.
Also, 'lingerie' is regarded as a 'random powerup' (lingerie-only powerup).

Fix it Too, you are amazing xD
Samus85aran

Postby Lola&Max » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:14 am

Now I can't play the game, it just doesn't appear, why is this?

I tried to go to the download link for the swf section, but then when I try to open it it would make me download it again

I even change the name to PUT.swf to see if there is any difference
Lola&Max
Newly Registered

Postby Enkide » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:38 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Enkide Wrote:No no, when I tried to play your game it cuts off at the part where I can select my character and move forward.

Ahhh, that happens when you maximize the screen using the browser! Its a flash problem, not my problem. You can fix it (if I remember) clicking on FULL SCREEN ON/OFF in the loader screen. If it still doesnt fix, you need to go to the OPTIONS SCREEN, then click on 'FORCE 16:9 maximized' (ITS THE RIGHT button, not the left). If you have trouble to get to that screen due to the buttons in the character select being hidden, please dont play maximized (return to windowed mode), then activate the FORCE 16:9. You will return to maximized mode without problem this time.

Doesn't seem to work. :\ might be my computer
Enkide

Postby Enkide » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:38 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Doesn't seem to work. :\ might be my computer
Enkide

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects