Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.27 (Feb 10/17)

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
BinaryHedgehog Wrote:God, I've been gone a while. I need to load up this game soon and see what changed. Although the Patreon thing does worry me. I'd love to give my input to this and other future projects you may do, considering ENF/ENM is my top fetish, but I really don't have the money to spare.

In Patreon system, people can help with as low as $1 each month and still get extra content (hidden posts with WIPS and bonuses). They can also just help once, then go away. What help the developers more is not someone donating, say, $100, but many donating as low as $1. But as I have said since the beginning, I do things for free because I like what I do, so I dont worry if no one helps. But for sure, I would be doing more otherwise, because you want to provide more to your supporters.

A project I am still in the concept phase is a game inspired from Wonderful Pink. I will be providing more information once I get a demo running (a playable area), like Corta Platformer or Bowser Castle by Playshapes. Aside of this game, of course Jasmine one is in the list ;) I see that I can provide new games with tons of contents like PUT, but with a more matured system (faster and with much less bugs).

Although I really meant prioritizing patrons over those who don't pay, I can see that may not be an issue. By your Wonderful Pink prototype, I can see you're trying a metroidvania game.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby AllIsLost » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:05 am

I was wondering after seeing it in Toad Town, the bar has very little interactions but I see a lot of potential. Do you plan on having a drunk night at the bar, or utilize the gloryholes in the bathroom etc. I would love if there were a couple scenes for drunk Peach chillin in the bar with her citizens and visitors to the kingdom.
AllIsLost
Newly Registered

Postby johndoe1545 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:55 am

anyone have the code or way to unlock gallery?
johndoe1545
Newly Registered

Postby HugelDude » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:13 pm

johndoe1545 Wrote:anyone have the code or way to unlock gallery?

While in a level press 1, 9 ,0 AT THE SAME TIME. And then you will enter cheat mode, this will allow you to unlock the gallery when you enter it, but be aware not all of the scenes are in the gallery. More cheats can be found on the front page.
HugelDude

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:39 pm

I tried to figure out what's the problem with the bug in 2-5. Whren Peach opens the first door with the key in her ass, everything is fine. But if she had the key in her hands, she could not enter 'the white door' after picking up the second key. Maybe the 'ass-open-animation' ends/starts a procedure needed to travel through 'the white door'. But maybe it is just coincidence.

Played the new bowser castle level a few times.
-If peach enters the door after where the toad is trapped, she looks at the wrong side (right). If you run through that door she is instantly sent back to the previous room.
-If you use the new edge-slip-funktion inside the elevator, peach gets stuck sometimes and can't move any more.
-to the part with the 5 doors. It would be nice if you coose the wrong door, peach gets to a room full of enemys (it is the bosses castle!) and not just sent back to a previous location of the level.
-for my taste the speed of the elevatior is a bit slow

Miscellaneous:
- at the E.Gadd achievement, the rocket painting on peaches left butt cheek covers the hand of E.Gadd
- if you play the different endings (Mario Bros 1-3) all sounds are still playing after pressing next. This leads to a sound overflow at the last scene (too many fucking scenes can be heard)

But this is still one of the best Games on this side!
Peterpeterpeter

Postby lunasmeow » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Bugs - Door scene when captured is broken. Try to service the cock at the door and scene freezes. Also, "panic screen" (press enter) keeps turning off the sound. Easy to go to the menu and turn back on, but shouldn't be happening.
lunasmeow
Newly Registered

Postby Shardoom » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:53 am

lunasmeow Wrote:Bugs - Door scene when captured is broken. Try to service the cock at the door and scene freezes. Also, "panic screen" (press enter) keeps turning off the sound. Easy to go to the menu and turn back on, but shouldn't be happening.

The 'panic button' mute is intentional. The 'panic button' is for halting the game and making it inconspicuous when you are playing somewhere that you don't want to be caught. Hence the weird non-sexual writing that covers the screen...
Shardoom

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:47 pm

-NEWS: 16th february 2017: I am now creating level 8-2 and some features. But my job is taking all of my energies. I'll have much more time after day 25th, so I may access LOK less often until there.

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Although I really meant prioritizing patrons over those who don't pay, I can see that may not be an issue. By your Wonderful Pink prototype, I can see you're trying a metroidvania game.

Yes, with the difference of having a much more quality (flash vectors), a full in-depth story, more non linear actions, many levels (like PUT), many scenes (like PUT), the fact you can undress her in many situations, and the engine being like MIM PUT (a dialogue system, the camera engine...) All already optimized.

I am really enthusiastic of making it, also because we will now get levels with japanese buildings, the campside, towers, totems, fountains... and the game might have an 'ESCAPE' button system (like Shinobi Girl).

AllIsLost Wrote:I was wondering after seeing it in Toad Town, the bar has very little interactions but I see a lot of potential. Do you plan on having a drunk night at the bar, or utilize the gloryholes in the bathroom etc. I would love if there were a couple scenes for drunk Peach chillin in the bar with her citizens and visitors to the kingdom.

The last Patreon voting poll was just about that, and people decided this one: 'FEATURE The princess could pay for services or could sell herself if she is a nymph in the bars (like in Toad Town and in Delfino level'. I will be making that along with Leve 8-2 those days (but I can promise to start coding those after day 25th because I am working a lot in my job. I've put that notice in the first page).

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:I tried to figure out what's the problem with the bug in 2-5. Whren Peach opens the first door with the key in her ass, everything is fine. But if she had the key in her hands, she could not enter 'the white door' after picking up the second key. Maybe the 'ass-open-animation' ends/starts a procedure needed to travel through 'the white door'. But maybe it is just coincidence.

Hmmmmm thats an important clue! Thanks for troubleshooting it more!
EDIT: FIXED!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Played the new bowser castle level a few times.
-If peach enters the door after where the toad is trapped, she looks at the wrong side (right). If you run through that door she is instantly sent back to the previous room.
-If you use the new edge-slip-funktion inside the elevator, peach gets stuck sometimes and can't move any more.
-to the part with the 5 doors. It would be nice if you coose the wrong door, peach gets to a room full of enemys (it is the bosses castle!) and not just sent back to a previous location of the level.
-for my taste the speed of the elevator is a bit slow

Ok! I'll check out the bugs, and I'll add a way for her to get in a location full of enemies at random (but some doors will still take her to other locations).
I'll also increase the elevator speed.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Miscellaneous:
- at the E.Gadd achievement, the rocket painting on peaches left butt cheek covers the hand of E.Gadd

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:- if you play the different endings (Mario Bros 1-3) all sounds are still playing after pressing next. This leads to a sound overflow at the last scene (too many fucking scenes can be heard)

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:But this is still one of the best Games on this side!

Glad you like it ;)

lunasmeow Wrote:Bugs - Door scene when captured is broken. Try to service the cock at the door and scene freezes.

The Gloryhole scene in the prison?

lunasmeow Wrote:Also, "panic screen" (press enter) keeps turning off the sound. Easy to go to the menu and turn back on, but shouldn't be happening.

Shardoom answered it above. PANIC screen is just like that, PANIC, that is, somebody might opened the door without your consent, or another situation you really want to 'hide' the game (including the sound). NOT a bug. Its on purpose.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ryuk » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:05 pm

Ok I'm new here(just made an account) but are there any plans to make the princesses asses bigger?
Ryuk
Newly Registered

Postby HugelDude » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Ryuk Wrote:Ok I'm new here(just made an account) but are there any plans to make the princesses asses bigger?

Yes, Ivan has plans to introduce a way for the butt to become bigger and smaller (like the boobs do). However I believe he wants to finish some levels and scenes before doing this.
HugelDude

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:11 am

Phew! I am having a HARD TIME (no pun intended) to fix the key problem in 2-5!
Here is the story case:
When the princess takes the key for the first time, this object is put in memory, so if she loses a life, it will be put in that area again (or there wont be keys to get again anymore).
But when she grabs it in her hands, (or even later, when she throws it and takes it again), somehow the SAME KEY with the SAME STATE is reused. So its interfering with other objects, like the white door, locking it up. Its like a problem with 'same memory access'. I am fixing it slowly. My energies today was entirely used for this nasty bug!
But I am progressing.

Ryuk Wrote:Ok I'm new here(just made an account) but are there any plans to make the princesses asses bigger?

If you search for "ass size" in this thread, you will notice a long discussion was made about it. I've lowered the priority of it since months ago due to:
- some complexities to make it (not that hard, though, as the most problematic problem would appear only in certain scenes, like clipping/poking problems).
- the new princess model that TripFlip is making (so I prefer to start the ASS SIZE task when we have the new model)
- priorities in general (I prefer to finish world 8 first).
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.28 (Feb 20/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:10 pm

10 days to make it! Not bad!

Update 3.28 (20th February 2017) - IN PROGRESS
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen if you dont have saved games and you dont want to mess around the XML files (English only!).
- NEW: Descriptive tale of 'Princesses Gangbang' scene (as always, English and Portuguese provided. English already in the game. Portuguese in the XML - GITHUB site).
- NEW: Peach Pregnant art by TripFlip! It will appear when the princess gets pregnant. For now, only Peach ART. If you're another princess, only the text will appear.
- ADDED Krystal 'frontside dialogue model' expressions.
- NOW, the princess wont be taken by a creature right after using the blue info/sound boxes. Some invulnerability will be applied for enough time to run away.
- NOW, you can press SKIP KEY (like 'Space') to go to the next gloryhole action in the prison (instead of only relying on the buttons).
- IMPROVED slipping/sliding feature (The princess wont do it if in edge of ledges like coinblocks for example).
- IMPROVED Peach head on 'Xnaut achievement art'.
- IMPROVED: When entering doors or warping, she will loop at the correct side (for example, by entering a door facing right, and reappearing in a door that is facing left, she will face left, not the door). But if you keep pressing right when running, for example, she may keep running right, this is normal. I may make this better by making the door in the opposite side (this this would change the level layout).
- BUG FIX: The princess was being able to slide if inside places that goes up or down, like elevators. She was even locking herself up 'forever'.
- BUG FIX: When taking a key (like the golden one in 2-5), sometimes the white door (or other different non related doors) stopped working. This was due to interference with 'checkVeggie' for 'taken' (hidden) items. Now, those hidden items will be 'disabled'.
- BUG FIX: Gloryhole scene (in the prison) stopped working. Remember to update the language XML (or click RESET SAVES) before going to this area, because one of the bugs was inside XML!
- Glitch FIX: the scrap of E. Gadd plans in Peach's body was over his hand.
- Glitch FIX: 'NAN' text in certain castle ending screens.
- Glitch FIX: in Mario Ending 4, right when the princess was bending to his dick, the scene went back to kissing.
- Glitch FIX: a swarm of 'cum sounds' when checking all ending scenes.
- Glitch FIX: When the princess was masturbating while backside facing, she strangely looked at us (frontside mode) while opening her hands, like she is climbing something in the air.
- Some improvements to keys, and little fixes like certain keys with default colors instead of red, grey or other defined colors.

Shardoom Wrote:Got stuck at this point trying to give the key to the Toad. Pressing space wouldn't complete the action, Peach just stood there making the masturbation voices.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Is this problem still occurring?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:02 pm

The new art from TripFlip! is great! I would like to see more of your work!!! (maybe a blooper achievement scene??)

-the english description of the gangbang tale does not fit in the screen. it is to long
-if a level ends, there is an error text instead of the decent/indecent text
- unlocking birdo achievement still makes peach disappear
-the fishing rod scene from lakitu makes peach disappear (gallery not unlocked)
-If peach picks up a key with her ass, a second one stays still on the ground
-in the first space level, i cannot pick up the green and the red bottle any more

- the other friend "rabbit" is very rare. it only appears sometimes in the sewers, but only if lucky. can he get a place in toad town??
- using the toilet only allows to reduce the belly size once. can you lower (or delete) the cooldown time?? because there are no faster other ways to reduce the belly size and toiletes are rare
-is there a way th enter the cave in 6-6 in a decent way? Because even sucking is considered indecent. I tried a "pure" playthrough, but failed at this point.
Peterpeterpeter

Postby Shardoom » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:09 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:10 days to make it! Not bad!

Shardoom Wrote:Got stuck at this point trying to give the key to the Toad. Pressing space wouldn't complete the action, Peach just stood there making the masturbation voices.

Is this problem still occurring?

I'm afraid so Ivan, though it displays an error message now.

Bug.png
Shardoom

Postby tripflip » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:The new art from TripFlip! is great! I would like to see more of your work!!! (maybe a blooper achievement scene??)

Thanks :) I do all of the achievement art pictures, as well as the dialogue pictures, some game models, and other things. But I've changed quite a bit since starting them, so it's easy to think they're done by different people. I'm pretty embarrassed by some of them. And a blooper scene is definitely on the menu. I'm planning on finishing a picture for every creature that has a sex scene in the long run. Patreons can vote on what picture I should do next, if you want. Though the team rotates what people vote on every month.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.28 (Feb 22/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-the english description of the gangbang tale does not fit in the screen. it is to long

ADJUSTED! Please download the game again, then reload the XML as an external file or click 'RESET SAVES' to see it.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-if a level ends, there is an error text instead of the decent/indecent text

FIXED!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:- unlocking birdo achievement still makes peach disappear

FIXED!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:the fishing rod scene from lakitu makes peach disappear (gallery not unlocked)

This might be the same problem as Birdo. Please check again if possible. In my tests, I cant reproduce it anymore.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-If peach picks up a key with her ass, a second one stays still on the ground

FIXED!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:in the first space level, i cannot pick up the green and the red bottle any more

That is REALLY unexpected, as I havent touched ANY bottle/test tube code, so much less probable those two were affected.
Anyway, FIXED!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:- the other friend "rabbit" is very rare. it only appears sometimes in the sewers, but only if lucky. can he get a place in toad town??

I'll think about it! Perhaps with another scene.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:- using the toilet only allows to reduce the belly size once. can you lower (or delete) the cooldown time?? because there are no faster other ways to reduce the belly size and toiletes are rare

Ok, I'll remote the cooldown time!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-is there a way th enter the cave in 6-6 in a decent way? Because even sucking is considered indecent. I tried a "pure" playthrough, but failed at this point.

Sucking is considered decent for the princess (in regard to NOT increase 'sex/laid points). If I remember, she mentions it as 'safe/decent'. If it does increase the count, its a bug!
Perhaps she can make 'slap' attacks to the dick instead, until, say, between 30 and 40 times (a bit random) and the rock will unlock. Then she could make the same to the other.

Shardoom Wrote:I'm afraid so Ivan, though it displays an error message now.

This is great!
You may ask: WHAT?
Thats because I added the 'ERROR' text for any XML that was not translated, so I noticed it is a XML problem indeed.
I adjusted it now. But before testing, I want you to just confirm that this error happened AFTER this line: 'Toad: Thank you Princess! But....errr....the key is stuck in your...'

tripflip Wrote:But I've changed quite a bit since starting them, so it's easy to think they're done by different people. I'm pretty embarrassed by some of them. And a blooper scene is definitely on the menu. I'm planning on finishing a picture for every creature that has a sex scene in the long run. Patreons can vote on what picture I should do next, if you want. Though the team rotates what people vote on every month.

Thats it! And I talked to you that if you want, you can be in the voting more times. Thats because I am the workaholic here, I dont need to be in the vote 33% of the time. I can be 20% or even a bit less.
And just to reinforce, I keep working with or without Patreon, because making H-games is a thing I am really loving to do ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tinnman94 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:25 pm

While this may not be a common way to play the game could we have some a tablet button setup for something like puffins game pad like some simple combo buttons(have to work to even do cheat mode let alone figure out how to run and jump certain gaps) maybe just Give a run toggle in options for tablet user. (Still trying to think up a simple control setup for the gamepad on puffin)

Has the damaged pokey animations been fixed yet scince it,s been awhile since I checked them also the sewers area reloads getting peach stranded there if you use the any of the pipes to exit the stage on tablet the only fix I have found was to save and load 2 time s first is to get back to map second is too fix the map if bugged out.

Awesome game great content (we should add the minibloopers from mario 3?( I think) for an animation) will love seeing what is to come.
tinnman94
Newly Registered

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:34 pm

the problem with birdo is fixed, but pulling up scene from lakitu makes peach still disappear (see picture)
lakitu.jpg

sucking at the stones in front of the cave in 6-6 increases the sex counter (see picture)
cave.jpg

while playing 7-6 there was an error dialog at the beginning of the level. later while hanging at the fence a flickering error line appeared (see picture)
error.jpg

and at this level she sometimes loses some cloth with no visable reasons. Once I saw a strange green sphere flying around making damage by touching. (is it still there but invisible?)

greetings from Peter ;)
Peterpeterpeter

Postby Shardoom » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:22 pm

That did the trick Ivan! The Toad pulls the key out of her ass properly now.

Something else I've noticed though, after a while the text in the balloons no longer correlates to the sex acts being performed, she'll talk about it being a nice mushroom when being fucked by a plant, or about being fucked like a dog when getting tit fucked etc.
Shardoom

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:28 pm

tinnman94 Wrote:While this may not be a common way to play the game could we have some a tablet button setup for something like puffins game pad like some simple combo buttons(have to work to even do cheat mode let alone figure out how to run and jump certain gaps) maybe just Give a run toggle in options for tablet user. (Still trying to think up a simple control setup for the gamepad on puffin)

Please give me some combinations and I can think about it. I may create a fifth option (instead of the current 4 keyboard ones), like 'tablet mode'. But if I do it using that run combination, people will start to complain about other combo modes, or when flying/swimming, etc. We may require a 'how it should work/be mapped' for all situations. (some discussions first).

tinnman94 Wrote:Has the damaged pokey animations been fixed yet? Since its been awhile since I checked them

Do you remember which ones? Could you please give me some screen shots and which scene? For example, does it occur in the third pokey, that is, the third scene?

tinnman94 Wrote:Also the sewers area reloads getting peach stranded there if you use the any of the pipes to exit the stage on tablet

Trying to understand.......
"If you use any of those 7 pipes in the bottom of the water to exit the stage, the sewers area reloads and make Peach locks herself up"
If thats so, I'll check! But I cant test it on tablet (I havent any). Anyway, if a problem happens with tablet, surely it will happen in keyboard mode, because I dont use special code for tablets. The game was made with keyboards on mind. Perhaps its a glitch between how tablets work with a given Flash Player version (or a browser version that has a given buggy flash player version).

tinnman94 Wrote:Awesome game great content (we should add the minibloopers from mario 3?( I think) for an animation) will love seeing what is to come.

I want to add the minibloopers , as well as flying koopas.
Glad you like the game ;)

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:the problem with birdo is fixed, but pulling up scene from lakitu makes peach still disappear (see picture)

Hmmmmm thats really strange! I'll have to check it thoroughfully!
EDIT: FIXED in version 3.29!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:sucking at the stones in front of the cave in 6-6 increases the sex counter (see picture)

So thats it. The sucking is counted as nasty.
So I'll create a new option that spares the laid count (like 'slappping on the dick')

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:While playing 7-6 there was an error dialog at the beginning of the level.

EDIT: FIXED in version 3.29!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Later, while hanging at the fence a flickering error line appeared

Flickering error? As the image doesnt show it, I have to check it in-game myself.
EDIT: CAN'T REPRODUCE in version 3.29!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:And at this level she sometimes loses some cloth with no visable reasons. Once I saw a strange green sphere flying around making damage by touching. (is it still there but invisible?)

Could you make a screenshot of the area she lose some cloth? I can then check if there are invisible objects.
The strange green sphere is a 'GREEN BLOB' from Super Mario world (its a kind of ghost, with ectoplasma). He is an enemy. I plan making a scene with him.

Greetings!

Shardoom Wrote:That did the trick Ivan! The Toad pulls the key out of her ass properly now.

Great! That was a very annoying bug to fix.

Shardoom Wrote:Something else I've noticed though, after a while the text in the balloons no longer correlates to the sex acts being performed, she'll talk about it being a nice mushroom when being fucked by a plant, or about being fucked like a dog when getting tit fucked etc.

This is expected, because she says random things when she does the scene again. I plan making those more predictable (by categorizing them like 'no-dick creatures', 'female creaures'...), so she wouldnt be saying 'I want this dick in my ass' when mating the Chompette (the 'pink ball-like' dog) for example.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects