Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.25 (Dec 31/16)

Postby Silverdragon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:16 am

I saw the other projects you have in your to do list in your site... thanks for the good work and Happy New Year.
Silverdragon

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.26 (Jan 2/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:07 pm

UPDATED Version 3.26:
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen
- NEW: DOZENS of Krystal unicque sounds and improvements to Peach sounds like 'cough' with more varieties. Krystal should now 'only have Krystal sounds'. I need to know (by testing/playing) if Krystal still has 'peach sounds' in certain areas.
- NEW: Krystal 'losing' virginity picture by Scappo.

I am focusing now in the Bowser Castle level.

EDIT: Entrance area done. 'Teeth door' done. Its an interesting mechanism which will open 'upwards' and 'downwards' with a haunting Bowser sound.
Two rooms already done, only one shown in this image. I'll be putting trees, creatures, some dialogues, etc, during the process.

PS: This castle model was made from me (from scratch) resembling Bowser Castle from Super Mario World. It already exists in the worldmap 8.

Bowser castle.jpg

Bowser castle2a.jpg
Bowser castle2a.jpg (22.26 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:31 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:UPDATED Version 3.26:
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen
- NEW: DOZENS of Krystal unicque sounds and improvements to Peach sounds like 'cough' with more varieties. Krystal should now 'only have Krystal sounds'. I need to know (by testing/playing) if Krystal still has 'peach sounds' in certain areas.
- NEW: Krystal 'losing' virginity picture by Scappo.

I am focusing now in the Bowser Castle level.

EDIT: Entrance area done. 'Teeth door' done. Its an interesting mechanism which will open 'upwards' and 'downwards' with a haunting Bowser sound.
Two rooms already done, only one shown in this image. I'll be putting trees, creatures, some dialogues, etc, during the process.

PS: This castle model was made from me (from scratch) resembling Bowser Castle from Super Mario World. It already exists in the worldmap 8.

Bowser castle.jpg

Bowser castle2a.jpg

I still need to make the rest of World 8's levels. The castle plus the other levels I mean. You have anything in mind Ivan?
MPLDAM9919

Postby adrjhn22 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:55 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:UPDATED Version 3.26:

Some of Krystal's new sounds carried over to Peach. I found them when she was a nymph and in her idle pose, or during the pose where she stands on her legs and raises her butt, some of her moans were "I'm hit!"
A few Krystal moans were still using Peach sounds, like when she crouches, loses her crown/earrings in the Outfit Room, and during some sex scenes like the Goomba finale while sucking (but I think this one is still okay on Krystal)

I also don't fully agree with some of these new Krystal sounds, because they often don't suit the scene. Repeatedly hearing "there's something..." or "look out" for each moan during sex doesn't seem right at all. These new sounds are especially silly when she's a nymph, because they contradict greatly with what she says in her text bubble, e.g., "help me" and "get me out of here" when she's begging for more. :?
adrjhn22

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:01 pm

adrjhn22 Wrote:Some of Krystal's new sounds carried over to Peach. I found them when she was a nymph and in her idle pose, or during the pose where she stands on her legs and raises her butt, some of her moans were "I'm hit!"
A few Krystal moans were still using Peach sounds, like when she crouches, loses her crown/earrings in the Outfit Room, and during some sex scenes like the Goomba finale while sucking (but I think this one is still okay on Krystal)
I also don't fully agree with some of these new Krystal sounds, because they often don't suit the scene. Repeatedly hearing "there's something..." or "look out" for each moan during sex doesn't seem right at all. These new sounds are especially silly when she's a nymph, because they contradict greatly with what she says in her text bubble, e.g., "help me" and "get me out of here" when she's begging for more. :?

Those are actually a bug, because 'sex' sounds shouldnt have 'get me out of here', 'help me', and others.
FIXING!
EDIT: please check again.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.26 (Jan 4/17)

Postby abigclock » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:35 pm

hey will it be possible to change krystals fur color
abigclock
Newly Registered

Postby Gizmo1206 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:59 am

so after i hit new game none of the buttons work besides picking the character but after that i cant start or change anything. on ver 3.26 and playing on a flash projector v22.0 and v17.0alright nevermind fixed it by resetting my saves
Last edited by Gizmo1206 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gizmo1206

Postby Shardoom » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:42 am

Hey Ivan I've mentioned this bug a couple of times in the past but I guess you must have forgotten about it. Took a screenshot this time so you can see exactly which Toad I'm talking about.

bug.png

Whenever peach talks to this toad in this house it makes her vanish. (This bug has existed for a long time)
Shardoom

Postby n1ckname » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:08 am

I uploaded a minor update the translation "XMLLanguage_rus.xml" on github site.
Add it please
n1ckname
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:08 am

abigclock Wrote:hey will it be possible to change krystals fur color

Possible to do (game wise), yes. Whether it will be in the game, no, as its not the goal.

Gizmo1206 Wrote:so after i hit new game none of the buttons work besides picking the character but after that i cant start or change anything. on ver 3.26 and playing on a flash projector v22.0 and v17.0alright nevermind fixed it by resetting my saves

Great! I am sorry about the fact older game versions dont support saved files because of changes in the structure.

Shardoom Wrote:Hey Ivan I've mentioned this bug a couple of times in the past but I guess you must have forgotten about it. Took a screenshot this time so you can see exactly which Toad I'm talking about. Whenever peach talks to this toad in this house it makes her vanish. (This bug has existed for a long time)

FINALLY FIXED! Sorry about the delay, it was one of those hard-to-fix ones.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Gizmo1206 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:49 am

its fine,i was wanting to start over anyway just got really confused trying to start a new game
Gizmo1206

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.26 (Jan 7/17)

Postby Shardoom » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:47 pm

Thanks Ivan, I'll be sure to let you know if I come across (giggity) any more bugs.
Shardoom

Postby Schrebell75 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Hey man, great work !!!!!
I am just having a problem, the version for the download is 3.16 and not 3.26, and the weird thing is that it seems that I am the only one with this problem
Schrebell75
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:10 pm

Shardoom Wrote:Thanks Ivan, I'll be sure to let you know if I come across (giggity) any more bugs.

Great!

Schrebell75 Wrote:Hey man, great work !!!!!
I am just having a problem, the version for the download is 3.16 and not 3.26, and the weird thing is that it seems that I am the only one with this problem

Please check your cache. Flash Player (and some browsers with Flash plugin) can sometimes 'lock' a given swf inside its cache (in windows, its in C:\Users\your name\app data).
I dont know the exact path, it can vary.

My suggestion is to try the game in a STANDALONE FLASH PLAYER (link in the first post) or another browser to see if the version is now 3.26. If so, you have to use a program like CCleaner or other , in order to clean the cache of the bowser you are using. Remember you can just DRAG and DROP the swf into Standalone Flash Player or any browser to execute the game (perhaps latest versions of chrome may alert that a flash file is being executed, just accept it).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Daymitar » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Tried researching first, sadly couldn't find my question, so here it is:
The first post I found with Krystal as topic was in July 14 which included the model from GoRepeat, probably.
There was also a modified version which is still displayed in the character selection.

Will these models be playable sometime in the future? (when/why not)
How come you choose to make a new one?
Daymitar
Newly Registered

Postby BrassKnux » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:57 am

Any Plans on more Enf events for 2017 after world 8 is done?
BrassKnux

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:16 am

Bowser Castle so far (elevator area in the right): Its the fourth and fifth room of the level.

Bowser castle3.jpg

Daymitar Wrote:Tried researching first, sadly couldn't find my question, so here it is:
The first post I found with Krystal as topic was in July 14 which included the model from GoRepeat, probably.
There was also a modified version which is still displayed in the character selection.
Will these models be playable sometime in the future? (when/why not)
How come you choose to make a new one?

We have Krystal in Peach Untold Tale game (based on GoRepeat) since Version 2.3.13 (28th March 2015). So you could play with her since that time. Just click on her in the character screen just after selecting the game mode (normal, hard). We are improving her since then. Version 3.26 has her own sounds when you play with her.

If you are talking about Krystal AE (Based on Krystal G), I've put it 'on-hold' (hyatus) until finishing this game first. The idea was to make a game with Krystal where we can explore areas, with hundreds of sex scenes.

BrassKnux Wrote:Any Plans on more Enf events for 2017 after world 8 is done?

Yes, but I dont have many ideas :/ I plan things like those:
[ ] Bub-ulber: If horny enough, Peach could just push her butt in bub-ulber face (starting a 'rubbing' movement), while side facing (or 3/4 facing).
[ ] While Peach is peeing in the toilet, she could be looking at right and left while embarrassed. A toad could appear all of a sudden, making her even more embarrassed, making her stop the peeing and then she close her legs even more.
[ ] NURSE ROOM MASSAGE. A doctor will ask Peach to undress (it not naked already), then go to a table. The doctor will put a small pink sheet in her butt, side facing, covering her partially. Some toads come in, she becomes embarrassed. He puts the pill in her asshole to check for temperature. Based on 'alice-like 'barbie lee' small clothes (SG Apr 14).
[ ] CAKE: When Peach is in the royal table, we could see her thinking about something like 'huh... there is people outside!', then she puts her head out , look left and right, and feel embarrassed, trembling her body. Toads could then notice her (and perhaps with a 'oooh!' face), then start talking to her, telling her to go out of it, but she would mention she cant. Then they could find out she is naked and toadsworth could say 'You dont need to feel ashamed at all, princess' (even if just temporary toads there, with jerking, standing, wave animation), then Peach getting out of the cake with arms open and getting really embarrassed)
[ ] Peach sucking Toad in her bed castle when she is horny and its more than day 10 (happens 20% of the time). She is embarrassed, saying 'oh I dont stand it, cum in my mouth, please, my toad!
[ ] During a given random day after day 10, if the princess talks to Toadsworth, he could say something like: 'Princess, I forgot to say that a new female Toad is coming! Her name is Rinni (or the Vintage Toad). Do you want to follow me, so you can greet her?
1) YES 2) NO
(IF YES, both moves to the carriage area, with a toad guard opening the door for her. The princess can argue: 'Hey, why my carriage?', Toadsworth say: 'shhhhh! Here she comes!' Rinni is a very horny/nymph Toad. She comes out only wearing a 'restained rope' and a shirt. The princess (if innocent) becomes embarrassed and cover her eyes. Toadsworth says: 'Princess!! Its indelicate to cover your eyes!' She open her eyes. Toadsworth says she is from a trend of liberalism that preach openness (or any better idea). He asks the princess to hug her and welcome her to the land. The princess becomes red and says 'why me? There are toads looking!', YES/NO. IF yes, her horny bar goes 30% up and she hugs her. Toadsworth says: 'good!! Welcome, Rinni/vintage/another name'. The camera fades in, and the princess reappears in the same place, with no carriage, no toadsworth and no toad.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Shardoom » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:16 pm

I never play as Krystal (not into furry) but I thought I'd give it a go, just for a laugh.

Her sounds are a little disturbing. I get that it sounds more like Krystal, but it's not really 'sexy'... Also the dialogue image shows Peach instead of Krystal. (don't know if that's a known thing or not but thought I'd mention it)
Shardoom

Postby Daymitar » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:34 pm

We have Krystal in Peach Untold Tale game (based on GoRepeat) since Version 2.3.13 (28th March 2015). So you could play with her since that time. Just click on her in the character screen just after selecting the game mode (normal, hard). We are improving her since then. Version 3.26 has her own sounds when you play with her.

If you are talking about Krystal AE (Based on Krystal G), I've put it 'on-hold' (hyatus) until finishing this game first. The idea was to make a game with Krystal where we can explore areas, with hundreds of sex scenes).

Yes, sorry, didn't think that one through. I just got irritated seeing her from the front instead of her profile. :oops:

I never play as Krystal (not into furry) but I thought I'd give it a go, just for a laugh.

That's only the beginning :lol:
Daymitar
Newly Registered

Postby PetonchioSpataponchio » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:13 pm

For some reason when I play the number of laid enemies doesn't reset each level. When I enter a new level it counts all the ones from the previous levels
PetonchioSpataponchio
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects