Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.21 (Oct 22/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Just to remember I am making 8-1 and Bowser Castle levels those days, along with some XML translations (I am helping too)!

Kumokumo Wrote:Thnx, not in anyrush, was just curious, cause i've been wondering about that since the game's creation XD

Oh alright!

ijustwantedtoreply Wrote:Great game man! Been following since ~2012

Thanks for the feedback ;) But how were you following since 2012 if your account is new? (Newly Registered)? Were you a lurker? (not that I complain). Just to know : )

ijustwantedtoreply Wrote:One question - did you remove the "Unlock Gallery" option in the newer versions? I can't use the 1+9+0 code anymore, and the gallery can't be unlocked.

No I didnt. It will only show up if you use the cheat keys (you can check them in the first post of this thread). Why cant use 1, 9 and 0? (remember to use the numbers in the keyboard, not the keypad). It works here.

Faperman Wrote:I apologize for my bad English.
Hi Ivan. I wish we could have the option to combine the different parts of the costumes to create new styles, as well as in another game that I found this site. It's just an idea...

Thanks for the idea! Although its possible, I cant promise anything, due to the complexity involved. Also, even if its once done, there will be outfits that will be wrongly placed. Also, there are 'all torso' outfits like Raccoon where you can't just add a vest over it, because the 'vest' is the brown torso itself. The brown torso will 'change' to vest and her thigh/legs/arms will remain with the fur. Bugs like that will appear.

EDIT: Without to also mention this image above was a heck of work! I could make up to 5 levels and 10 scenes using the same time to make this! So I prefer to prioritize features we can 'feel' during gameplay.

Faperman Wrote:I congratulate you for this great game. BUEN TRABAJO!!! :D :D :D

Gracias! ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kumokumo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
ijustwantedtoreply Wrote:Great game man! Been following since ~2012

Thanks for the feedback ;) But how were you following since 2012 if your account is new? (Newly Registered)? Were you a lurker? (not that I complain). Just to know : )

I that's pretty much my story lmao. I was a lurker for a good many years, i only "came out of the bushes", so to speak, a few months ago lol. I always wanted to start an account but i was afraid of forum pages at the time, as i had tendency to get sucked into things and i didn't want to spiral out of control into someone who posts 100 things a day every day and get banned for not shutting the fk up lol (i'm much more controlled now, the most i've ever made in one day is about 9 or 10, but i average 2-4 here and there.) But eventually, through some combination of realizing i'd gained more self control and being passionate enough about a thread to be unable to resist posting, i decided to make an acc and see where it went. I'm happy i did, but i'm also glad i waited until i could handle it lol. I'm far more restrained now than i used to be. :)

But yeah, that's how i've been watching your's and GoRepeat's projects for years despite my account only being a few months old. It's probably the same story for "ijustwantedtoreply" although given his name, i don't think he plans on being an active poster lol.
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby he30ra » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Faperman Wrote:I apologize for my bad English

Hi Ivan. I wish we could have the option to combine the different parts of the costumes to create new styles, as well as in another game that I found this site
It's just an idea...
I congratulate you for this great game

BUEN TRABAJO!!! :D :D :D
what name this game on pic ?
he30ra

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:34 pm

he30ra Wrote:what name this game on pic ?

If I am not mistaken, Corta made some demos like that one. You can find it by searching on LOK. He started making this for Samus.

Kumokumo Wrote:I that's pretty much my story lmao. I was a lurker for a good many years, i only "came out of the bushes", so to speak, a few months ago lol. I always wanted to start an account but i was afraid of forum pages at the time, as i had tendency to get sucked into things and i didn't want to spiral out of control into someone who posts 100 things a day every day and get banned for not shutting the fk up lol

100 things a day? Oh If I had time for that... I liked to participate more, at least it was like that in 2011. I always think discussions are great for eurekas.

Kumokumo Wrote: (i'm much more controlled now, the most i've ever made in one day is about 9 or 10, but i average 2-4 here and there.) But eventually, through some combination of realizing i'd gained more self control and being passionate enough about a thread to be unable to resist posting, i decided to make an acc and see where it went. I'm happy i did, but i'm also glad i waited until i could handle it lol. I'm far more restrained now than i used to be. :)

Glad you like it so far! Be welcome!

Kumokumo Wrote:But yeah, that's how i've been watching your's and GoRepeat's projects for years despite my account only being a few months old. It's probably the same story for "ijustwantedtoreply" although given his name, i don't think he plans on being an active poster lol.

I remember I was a lurker in 2011, when I used to participate in Blargh's post ('Mario is Missing Hacked'), that turned to 'MIM DO' because he coded a lot and added his own style. Blargh and Playshapes were crucial for MIM PUT. I used to talk a lot, as you see in this ancient post. I was so enthusiastic to add tons of features, but then I noticed the limitations of that time, and the fact Blargh was already full of work. Then I started making this project.

As I reviewed it, I noticed that:
- My English was worse! :D
- Feature 1 IS possible to make in AS3 now, using the same mechanics as 'Meet and Fuck' games, I am just not focused on it.
- Feature 2 IS now possible since XML is now in the game.
- Feature 3.1 was better when not touching any button (when the princess is naked, she ends up covering herself by her own).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kumokumo » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:12 am

he30ra Wrote:
Faperman Wrote:Image
what name this game on pic ?

It's called Corta's Character Template, i'm a somewhat infrequent visitor of the game, popping on every now and then. It's a rather cool project but i'm not sure whether or not it's still being worked on. While it IS a nice idea, it isn't something that can be easily done for this game, especially to the extent THAT game is. Because of how many voices/animation combinations there (as well as all the technical crap, like what ivan mentioned earlier) are you'd most likely have to build the template itself as the core, then construct the rest of the game around it. Because these two game work in very different ways, combining them most likely wouldn't work well. And since most of this game is done, it would basically mean that to implement something like this, Ivan would likely have to completely redo the entire game. And i don't think he wants to do that lol.

Maybe SOMETHING like that can be done on a small scale (if Ivan decides it's worth pursuing), but to expect something like the roster of Corta's game to be added to Ivan's would be akin to wishing raindrops were nickels. In other words, it's not gonna happen lol. But there's nothing stopping you from playing both games individually! :D
Kumokumo

Postby BigBrianIsLarge » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:23 am

keep up the good work homeslice
BigBrianIsLarge

Postby Doctor93 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:13 am

I haven't played this game in a while lol. I just got back on this site to test it out again and noticed you fixed all the bugs I was running into before. Keep up the excellent work, Ivan! :D
Doctor93

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:17 am

He was quite methodical about the bug smashing too i might add. Fast and efficient, nothing like it. ;D
Kumokumo

Postby night22 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:28 am

Anyone else having issues with the character select screen? It seems like it's zoomed in just a bit and there's no "continue" button. Clicking full screen toggle doesn't help either.
night22
Newly Registered

Postby Matniz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 am

I found a strange thing. I have the 3.21 version and i am using flash 17. When i eneter the game and go to the menu with the controls, at the bottom it says programmen by Ivan adlear 3.17. Just wanna know if that is just a graficall bug or something.
Matniz
Newly Registered

Postby JJPG » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:40 pm

The blueprint cheat doesnt work
JJPG

Postby ijustwantedtoreply » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:49 pm

@Ivan

Yup lurker. Like my name suggests I just made an account to leave replies with.
I'm using the keyboard 1,9,0 but it doesn't enter cheat mode.
ijustwantedtoreply
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:51 am

activating cheat mode is tricky, you have to hit all three buttons at exactly the same time (hitting any of them sooner seems to keep it from working) and often times it seems like holding the buttons down briefly may help. Also there's a restriction to it, but i forget where. I think you can only do it either: in a Level or in World Map (not sure about the world with toad town/peach castle though) and you also need to be Peach (any kind). If you want to see galley scenes with krystal or roselina, you can change character once you enter gallery.
Last edited by Kumokumo on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kumokumo

Postby SonicExTc » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:06 am

Amazing game!,. now that I did my 2 cents of comments., back to the shadows :D
"In principio erat verbum, et verbum erat aput deum, et deus erat verbum"
SonicExTc

Postby realbro » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:07 pm

Ivan-Aedler, you brilliant motherfucker! I love you. I've registered just so I could tell you that. I love your game, it's a frickn masterpiece of absurdity and kinkiness. That being said, let me ask you kinda like a personal question, if you don't mind answering, I'd be very glad. I take you for a "fart" fetish lover, am I wrong (no need to explain again that Peach's farts are actually perfumed and clean)? I got the impression from some of your posts in this very same thread. I have to tell you that we are kindred spirits, I'm into Peach's farts too, (if you can call that a thing). Could you be so kind and tell me if there is a chance or do you plan to add more scenes or stuff related to this kind of kink into the game? Thank you again and hello board!
realbro
Newly Registered

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Hey Ivan! Everything works fine for me now. I could change the settings after I resetted the saves. I donot know what the problems was. Also I want to tell you that I really like how the game looks. It looks more cleaner if thats the right word or smoother?

It would be nice if the "Peach lost her virginity" entry could be adjusted to the npc whom she lost her virginity too.
After she loses her virginity to Toadsworth and says something like: "I lost my virginity to someone who could be my grampa... For someone that old, he is in pretty good shape!"
Or when she lost her virginity to a Koopa, she says something like: "Oh these poor fellows. Always being stamped down. Letting them fuck me should be an adequate compensation. Letting them fuck me, is the least I should do."
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Postby Kumokumo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:44 pm

That's actually a pretty nice idea NWLC. I mean i don't know how easy it will be to implement, but Ivan does decide to put it in i doubt it'd be the hardest thing he's had to program so far. You should check back frequently, cause i'm fairly certain Ivan will give you his two-cents on this once he sees it, so stay tuned. :)

Also a shout-out to WingsofChange, who is currently browsing this page as i Type! ;D
Kumokumo

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:44 am

Hey Ivan!

When Peach gets a costume, it says: "You is... now".

Also I often notice Peach saying feel when it should be fell and vice versa.
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:00 am

English Isn't Ivan's first language, he has a lot of people working on grammar and stuff. Just be patient and if you find any errors, tell him when and where they are and he'll get on them :P
Kumokumo

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:34 am

Ok! As I thought. Where is he from, if I am grant an answer?
NWLCJonSnow

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects