Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.21 (Oct 22/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:07 am

Game updated. 'BIRDO RACES BUG' SQUASHED DOWN!
But it was hard to fix, I used more than an hour only for it.

Kumokumo Wrote:Hmmm... well if you find those options reasonable to implement i'm all for it. I was only pitching an idea i thought would be easy for you to put in play till you could work out a more permanent function. I'm definitely not opposed to the Cat/Human walk switch idea, although i have to say i like that Cherry Idea a lot too, since they don't really do anything aside from add points, so adding an additional function to them would be cool (like the belly grow for peach or something as well).

Great! We will see how it will work. People can always give better ideas later.

Kumokumo Wrote:And while we're on the subject of Peach's belly, I'm finding a hard time "emptying" her in the early levels, especially in world 2 where it's hugely inconvenient to travel to the castle and back just to get rid of her gut (until you finally unlock world Daisy's Castle and her bathroom, by which point you're already off to the next world).

Like Shardoom said, if the princess masturbates, the belly will decrease in certain moments. If you stay in the level for some time, it will also decrease. I dont know if more than 100 seconds.

Shardoom Wrote:Could perhaps add an extra button like the masturbate and lactate ones?

Kumokumo Wrote:I was only asking for a few more places to relieve the bloat rather than make it easier to do so. But i suppose if he DID want to implement a "Cream Pie" button that would let peach do some kind of belly squeeze animation to empty her plumbing (hehe, mario joke :P) he could assign a button for it if he chose.

Extra button? People are actually wanting to decrease the number of them. I may make 'v' button (the masturbate one) activate a dialogue with 3 options:
- Masturbate using your hand
- Masturbate then sniff your areas (belly can decrease if swollen)
- Squat and fart (the belly will decrease faster).

Remember she doesnt 'fart' dirty scents, but cum. Also, fart sounds can be disabled in the options already.

Kumokumo Wrote:Thought of suggesting that, but i think Ivan intentionally made it difficult to reduce belly size. I mean even when releasing it on the toilet, there's a cool down period before you can do it again, so i'm pretty sure he doesn't want it to be as easy to change as breast size.

That's it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby demoncorpz » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:55 am

hey ivan just a head up bud im not sure if its my pc or wat but charlieton isnt showing in toad town am i looking in wrong spot or is he missing?
demoncorpz
Newly Registered

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:38 am

I suggest "Ass to Mouth" scenes, since it's something that takes lots of confidence to do, i suggest Peach does it to her toys/friends she has anal scenes with, after having the anal action she should suck and lick them clean with some text describing her ass flavor, or about always being careful to throughly cleaning her toys after using them
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Kumokumo » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:43 am

Just a small idea, considering how many views this page has, maybe you should get some kind of reward if/when the views hit 5m, cause lets be honest. 5m views is impressive even for a massively popular site like Youtube. On a forum page like this, i'm pretty sure that's almost unheard of. I mean that's really incredible, you should get some kinda prize IMO... :o
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:26 pm

demoncorpz Wrote:hey ivan just a head up bud im not sure if its my pc or wat but charlieton isnt showing in toad town am i looking in wrong spot or is he missing?

Charlieton appears from time to time, its expected. But if he 'lasts too long' to appear, I can make a way for him to appear more often.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:I suggest "Ass to Mouth" scenes, since it's something that takes lots of confidence to do, i suggest Peach does it to her toys/friends she has anal scenes with, after having the anal action she should suck and lick them clean with some text describing her ass flavor, or about always being careful to throughly cleaning her toys after using them

Lets please organize your ideas.
- Peach doing it to her toys/friends she has anal scenes with: you say RIMJOB on them? I've though it would be better they making a rimjob on her instead, as she is the one that's embarrassed (even more after seeing herself full of cum over her body), and the fact the most 'dirty' situations in a rimjob in this game is just the cum that they had spurt in her ass, and the own cum she creates (she can even cum from her ass), alongside her pure scents and sweating.
- after having the anal action she should suck and lick them: again, I imagine the opposite: he/she/they should suck and lick HER. Right?
- some text describing her ass flavor, or about always being careful to throughly cleaning her toys after using them: yes, a text could say: 'The princess needs to be careful about cleaning all the mess she made'.
So I could be creating more 'end areas' of each anal scene where Peach gets 'rimjobbed' and certain 'end areas' where Peach could be cleaning her partner's dick. But I may make it happen if Peach is not a nymph, so it wont be repetitive along the entire gameplay.

Kumokumo Wrote:Just a small idea, considering how many views this page has, maybe you should get some kind of reward if/when the views hit 5m, cause lets be honest. 5m views is impressive even for a massively popular site like Youtube. On a forum page like this, i'm pretty sure that's almost unheard of. I mean that's really incredible, you should get some kinda prize IMO... :o

Sure, its interesting to have some kind of reward to stimulate us to make even more content, but you should talk to Renara or another administrator, not me hehe.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:12 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:you say RIMJOB on them? I've though it would be better they making a rimjob on her instead

Ass to Mouth is that she sucks the toy/dick clean after having anal with them, so she tastes her own ass juices on the toy/dick, that's Ass to Mouth, here's some examples:

https://www.tumblr.com/search/a2m
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:39 am

i appreciate the link, but that's not my cup of stew (yay gross puns! :P) so i'll keep my clicker off it. :P

That said though it isn't a terrible idea and i wouldn't mind if Ivan green-lights it, as i'm also not entirely against it either (as long as it doesn't cross-over into Scat territory lol). He seems to have the same stance as me on the subject though, not opposed to implementing it, but also not wanting to add so much of it that it grows tedious. I could see her cleaning the butt-toy on her royal sofa with her mouth though, using the exact dialogue you recommended. As for HER giving the enemies rim jobs, i just don't see it as much. No matter how slutty you make her, she's still a princess inside and i don't exactly see licking the butts of everything that moves. Though i do think one of the Bosses has a rim job scene if i recall correctly. :P
Kumokumo

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:43 am

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Ass to Mouth is that she sucks the toy/dick clean after having anal with them, so she tastes her own ass juices on the toy/dick, that's Ass to Mouth, here's some examples

Oh, right! Well, now I am compelled to make some A2M and some 'RimJob on her', I think it will please those who like either one (or both) ;)

Kumokumo Wrote:i appreciate the link, but that's not my cup of stew (yay gross puns! :P) so i'll keep my clicker off it. :P

You dont need to love everything :oops: :mrgreen: So thats why I've put many YES/NO (ON/OFF) options to customize the game.

Kumokumo Wrote:That said though it isn't a terrible idea and i wouldn't mind if Ivan green-lights it, as i'm also not entirely against it either (as long as it doesn't cross-over into Scat territory lol).

It will NEVER cross. The princes is so pure that she doesnt poo (there is a discussion about it, I think '100 pages ago', you can try to search for 'poo').
There were a problem with another theme, VORE. I never make a 'hard vore' (blood, gore, death when eaten), but a tender vore. Some people still dont like that one, so there is an ON/OFF for it.

Kumokumo Wrote:He seems to have the same stance as me on the subject though, not opposed to implementing it, but also not wanting to add so much of it that it grows tedious. I could see her cleaning the butt-toy on her royal sofa with her mouth though, using the exact dialogue you recommended. As for HER giving the enemies rim jobs, i just don't see it as much. No matter how slutty you make her, she's still a princess inside and i don't exactly see licking the butts of everything that moves. Though i do think one of the Bosses has a rim job scene if i recall correctly. :P

I also dont see a princess doing that. But its possible for her to RECEIVE a rimjob (that is the idea I defend above). And the player can still press space (or the configured skip key) to skip that ending action of the scene.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:39 am

Kumokumo Wrote:i appreciate the link, but that's not my cup of stew (yay gross puns! :P) so i'll keep my clicker off it. :P

That said though it isn't a terrible idea and i wouldn't mind if Ivan green-lights it, as i'm also not entirely against it either (as long as it doesn't cross-over into Scat territory lol). He seems to have the same stance as me on the subject though, not opposed to implementing it, but also not wanting to add so much of it that it grows tedious. I could see her cleaning the butt-toy on her royal sofa with her mouth though, using the exact dialogue you recommended. As for HER giving the enemies rim jobs, i just don't see it as much. No matter how slutty you make her, she's still a princess inside and i don't exactly see licking the butts of everything that moves. Though i do think one of the Bosses has a rim job scene if i recall correctly. :P

It doesn't cross into Scat territory, and i never ever suggested Peach giving rimjobs to enemies, i don't know from where Ivan or you got that from my previous comments.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:42 am

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:It doesn't cross into Scat territory, and i never ever suggested Peach giving rimjobs to enemies, i don't know from where Ivan or you got that from my previous comments.

I misundestood. But her 'giving rimjobs' might be interesting. That can also be disabled (and re-enabled) as such.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:19 am

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:It doesn't cross into Scat territory, and i never ever suggested Peach giving rimjobs to enemies, i don't know from where Ivan or you got that from my previous comments.

Lol well, i won't go out and explain what i meant by that, its better left unsaid. But we can see how it goes. Maybe an enemy or two in world 7 and 8 can give them, or Ivan can possibly put it in a dialogue option for an already existing NPC, like Don Pianta, Wario (seems like he'd totally be up for that kind of play), or some people from toad town (maybe even the Goomba King, so far i can't make any of his animations work (can you only "do" him on certain days?) so maybe you can add that as an additional option for him). You could maybe give them to already existing enemies like the X-nauts as well. The problem i think though is that a lot of enemies (like goombas, koopas, shy guys, etc.) might be too small to do that effectively, so unless you could make that work you might have to focus on giving Rimjob animations to larger enemies. :P

Also, i'm sure this has been asked before, but what are your plans (if any) for the pipe to Rouge Port? Is it something you'll add after world 8, or are you still on the fence about it?
Kumokumo

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 am

Kumokumo Wrote:Lol well, i won't go out and explain what i meant by that, its better left unsaid. But we can see how it goes. Maybe an enemy or two in world 7 and 8 can give them, or Ivan can possibly put it in a dialogue option for an already existing NPC, like Don Pianta, Wario (seems like he'd totally be up for that kind of play), or some people from toad town (maybe even the Goomba King)

The problem is that the rimjob will only be feasible in the end of the scene, so the dialogue option will have to happen in the last moment. It will be cumbersome because, instead of just pressing space, a dialogue option will popup all the time in most end scenes ('cling sound'). Its better just to add the feature silently (and make it happen like a new sub-scene) and then you can set ON/OFF. So certain scenes where the enemy makes her even more embarrassed with this action will 'just happen'.

Another idea is to add a dialogue option like:
Code: Select All Code
(Press a Number)
1) Make her suck!   2) Fuck her ass!   
3) Fuck her pussy!  4) Fuck her ass (and rimjob her)  5) Let her go!
But it will be complex for tons of options (like the toads, which have 7!)

Yet another option would be a second dialogue option after the first:
(Press a Number)
1) Make her suck!   2) Fuck her ass!   
3) Fuck her pussy!  4) Go away!

*NUMBER 2 PRESSED*
(Will you rimjob her in the end?)
1) YES!!
2) NO!!

Kumokumo Wrote:So far i can't make any of his (Goomba King) animations work (can you only "do" him on certain days?)

So far, he only orders his minions to go after her.

Just to remember, there are a few dialogues where the person is the creature himself. People already asked to have dialogues about only 'in princess view', so those could be:
(Press a Number)
1) Suck his dick!   2) Be fucked in your little ass!
3) Be fucked in your pussy!  4) Let her go!

*NUMBER 2 PRESSED*
(Will he lick your butt in the end?)
1) YES!!
2) NO!!

Kumokumo Wrote:o maybe you can add that as an additional option for him). You could maybe give them to already existing enemies like the X-nauts as well. The problem i think though is that a lot of enemies (like goombas, koopas, shy guys, etc.) might be too small to do that effectively, so unless you could make that work you might have to focus on giving Rimjob animations to larger enemies. :P

The princess will bend to them or she is already laid down :? :oops: :mrgreen: , so the creature will be hugging her buttocks during this 'event'.

Also, i'm sure this has been asked before, but what are your plans (if any) for the pipe to Rouge Port? Is it something you'll add after world 8, or are you still on the fence about it?[/quote]
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:47 am

Rimjob Peach after the action?....well, i mean, it could be, but usually rimjobs are before the action happens, since that's foreplay along with fingering, it's usually done so the partner relaxes their anus muscles for the real thing.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:10 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Also, i'm sure this has been asked before, but what are your plans (if any) for the pipe to Rouge Port? Is it something you'll add after world 8, or are you still on the fence about it?[/quote}

Pretty sure that last thought was left unfinished? (it was difficult to quote properly, had to change the "]" to a "}" to make it work.)
I dunno, maybe i'm mistaken but it looked like neither the quote nor response was finished. Just figured i'd point it out incase it wasn't intentional. :?:
Kumokumo

Postby CocoaRobbins » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:45 am

OMG! I returned to the game and you answered my request! Daisy's Boobs are now sized with Peach's. You are Awesome Man seriously.
CocoaRobbins
Newly Registered

Postby Matniz » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:04 pm

Hello Ivan

I have a quesiton for you. Are you thinking of implementing the ass size anytime soon or trying to fix the deseparing bug on hrad mode. I know you dont have that much time but just want to ask.
Matniz
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:49 pm

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Rimjob Peach after the action?....well, i mean, it could be, but usually rimjobs are before the action happens, since that's foreplay along with fingering, it's usually done so the partner relaxes their anus muscles for the real thing.

The idea was to clean the cum. But as you say it.... hmm I could add 'before' , 'after', 'both', 'random' (none, before or after, in a given % of occurrence) or 'none' in the options. Just throwing up ideas.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Pretty sure that last thought was left unfinished? (it was difficult to quote properly, had to change the "]" to a "}" to make it work.)

First lets fix the quote name above (I havent said that) hehe.

Kumokumo Wrote: I dunno, maybe i'm mistaken but it looked like neither the quote nor response was finished. Just figured i'd point it out incase it wasn't intentional. :?:

Level not made yet. I might make it (at least the central town area and the 'guetto' areas) after world 8 levels.

CocoaRobbins Wrote:OMG! I returned to the game and you answered my request! Daisy's Boobs are now sized with Peach's. You are Awesome Man seriously.

Great! Just tell me if you have more ideas or find any glitch.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote: I dunno, maybe i'm mistaken but it looked like neither the quote nor response was finished. Just figured i'd point it out incase it wasn't intentional. :?:

Level not made yet. I might make it (at least the central town area and the 'guetto' areas) after world 8 levels.

Thnx, not in anyrush, was just curious, cause i've been wondering about that since the game's creation XD
Kumokumo

Postby ijustwantedtoreply » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Great game man! Been following since ~2012.

One question - did you remove the "Unlock Gallery" option in the newer versions? I can't use the 1+9+0 code anymore, and the gallery can't be unlocked.
ijustwantedtoreply
Newly Registered

Postby Faperman » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:24 am

I apologize for my bad English

Hi Ivan. I wish we could have the option to combine the different parts of the costumes to create new styles, as well as in another game that I found this site
It's just an idea...
I congratulate you for this great game

BUEN TRABAJO!!! :D :D :D
Faperman
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects