Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.21 (Oct 20/16)

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:45 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:Just a few things. First of all, I'd like to take note that when grabbing the apron in the Castle there are some text errors on option 2 (It says: 2:) Skip it [then some weird text about a sling bikini felling good on her].

FIXED!

Kumokumo Wrote:Third, on Rosalia (maybe peach too) i noticed there's a thin strip on the left breast of the catsuit where her skin is visible. Again, just a small thing and i'm sure you're already aware of it

FIXED!

Kumokumo Wrote:Lastly, I was wondering if there is something you can do to make Krystal's breasts a bit... fuzzier?

GRANTED! DONE!

Wow, so fast lol. I figured the text bit would be an easy fix, but change to krystal's breasts caught me completely by surprise! Have to say I wasn't expecting to see a change in that area for at least a few days (if ever lol) as i expected it would likely come with clashing or cross-overs with peach's breast models or something. I like the change a lot too, and i think it suits her much better now since it matches her body more. Normally i don't mind Krystal w/ bear chest (i mean she usually is after all), but it was just due to the art style you use for the game in general (breast lines more prominent) that made it clash slightly with her body's fur and made her chest look more naked than usual. I'm not trying to give any critiques, I'm just trying to explain where i was coming from. Also, i do see the yoshi skin now, I just never looked at it close enough to really see it before, thnx for clarifying that. Seriously, amazing response time. Superman couldn't have done it faster if he turned back time hehehehe...

Also, i'm not sure if you get this much, but i love the font you use in the game, it's very fun, whimsical, and it naturally seems to meld with the game. It's different. And i like different. Which is why when i was in elementary-high school, I'd often type up my reports and print them twice. One in a serious gradable font, and the other in a goofy screwball font (like comic sans or zaph dingbats and such). The point was for one of them to be my real work, and the other just to make a game out of grading my papers by having my teacher wonder, "What dumb-ass font is he going to use today?" (in fact my World History teacher actually said those exact words to me on multiple occasions.) :lol:

And last thing: I noticed some inconsistencies when customizing fire peach's nipple size/type. At certain sizes and types the nipples overlap weirdly and at times (in particular Fire-Peach Slick Nipple Mamma) they can even cross half-way over to her other breast (this obviously also comes with some clipping with outfits, but the issue is the nipple itself). Not sure what's changed, but maybe you could take a look at it when you have a chance. And i hope i'm not swamping you with petty errors and mistakes, it's important to fix those things, but you also need to work on future updates as well, so i hope i'm not distracting you too much from that. :3
Last edited by Kumokumo on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:28 am

I also have few questions, and i do know one of these questions was asked rather recently, but i'll repeat anyways. First, any ideas of when the "become futa" will be an option, and second what are your plans for "Ass Size"? Just curious about where you're going with them, cause those have been in options for quite some time without development. Are those abandoned ideas, or do you plan to work on those at some point later on in development? My third question is why is it the cat-suit is considered a "Naked" Item? Is that intentional or is it some kind of unintended consequence of something else? (FYI i Love the Cat Suit, the way it makes you move is amazing; i just wish it could be used on Krystal, cause i'd love to see her running on all fours like a wild fox. But it is what it is, i figure if you haven't made it Krystal-equippable by now, there is a reason for it.) XD
Kumokumo

Postby dOrgnar » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:35 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:[
dOrgnar Wrote:Sorry, where «Xnaut achievement art»?

The princess needs to be fucked by all 5 xnauts so far.
Here it works without bugs.
You have to check if the achievement is added (and if you're playing as PRINCESS PEACH, like normal, tanned or burn peach).

Clear, thank. Achievement will not fit.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

dOrgnar
Newly Registered

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:03 pm

Something regarding Ass sizes:

Remember that it's not just the ass that grows, but also the thighs and the waist, or else it will look uncanny rather than sexy, it's not just the buttocks that make the form of the ass.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby JJPG » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:07 pm

the location of the blueprints
JJPG

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Ehh... i'm not big on spoiling secrets like that, though if someone else wants to do it that's fine. But i can tell you there's one in world 1-3, just find the green sock. I got them all in the past but it was a long time ago, and I'm doing another run through atm so if you'd like me to make a list i can, but as for telling you EXACTLY where they are.... well let's just say i'm a "Do-It-Yourself-And-Take-Pride-In-It" fan. If the game in question is extremely difficult or strategic like SnT 1&2, sure i'll TOTALLY make a walkthrough, since i don't want the difficulty to discourage people from enjoying the experience. But when it comes to fun, exploring games like this where there tons of easter eggs in carefully hidden rooms, i tend to keep from spoiling those since a lot of effort went into hiding them in the first place and i don't want to take that away. I'm all for hints though, and as for your question I will tell you that they're rarely in plain view, so if you want to find them you need to be creative and explore, often times through hidden or out of the way pipes or doors. I may elaborate more on it later though. :P
Kumokumo

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:36 pm

QUESTION: I want to ask people who know Russian if this covers ALL characters of this language! If so, my work is done and we can translate the game to Russian!

Russian - is it complete.jpg

Kumokumo Wrote:Wow, so fast lol. I figured the text bit would be an easy fix, but change to krystal's breasts caught me completely by surprise! Have to say I wasn't expecting to see a change in that area for at least a few days (if ever lol) as i expected it would likely come with clashing or cross-overs with peach's breast models or something. I like the change a lot too, and i think it suits her much better now since it matches her body more.....Seriously, amazing response time. Superman couldn't have done it faster if he turned back time

Happy you liked ;)You gave me good points to improve those areas, and it wasnt hard.

Kumokumo Wrote:Also, i'm not sure if you get this much, but i love the font you use in the game, it's very fun, whimsical, and it naturally seems to meld with the game. It's different. And i like different. Which is why when i was in elementary-high school, I'd often type up my reports and print them twice. One in a serious gradable font, and the other in a goofy screwball font (like comic sans or zaph dingbats and such). The point was for one of them to be my real work, and the other just to make a game out of grading my papers by having my teacher wonder, "What dumb-ass font is he going to use today?" (in fact my World History teacher actually said those exact words to me on multiple occasions.)

You're right! Fonts are amazing, we can see it differently, like another realm. It gives special features to the story that's being told. But everything to be great needs hard work, and as I havent found any UTF-8 Mario font, I am making one myself (that is, HALF UTF-8, as I wont be making chinese/japanese ones until I learn them and MIM PUT gets a incredible revamp in a far future).

Kumokumo Wrote:And last thing: I noticed some inconsistencies when customizing fire peach's nipple size/type. At certain sizes and types the nipples overlap weirdly and at times (in particular Fire-Peach Slick Nipple Mamma) they can even cross half-way over to her other breast (this obviously also comes with some clipping with outfits, but the issue is the nipple itself).

The main idea of the nipple sizes was to give people that possibilty, so they can see her (ah-rem) sluttier, more mature, or else. Over time, I'll be surely dealing with those clippings. But if you can tell me which poses the nipple clips the worst, I can at least fix those first. For example, 'The third Nipple size, MAMMA type, in the Big (not BIggest) Boob setting in a walking pose'. Then I can fix.

Kumokumo Wrote:And i hope i'm not swamping you with petty errors and mistakes, it's important to fix those things, but you also need to work on future updates as well, so i hope i'm not distracting you too much from that. :3

Nah, its fine ;) I can do many things, but I cant see everything in the game (you people really help me find bugs I cant, for whatever reason).

Kumokumo Wrote:I also have few questions, and i do know one of these questions was asked rather recently, but i'll repeat anyways. First, any ideas of when the "become futa" will be an option

After I get most of world8 levels done. I was 'buried inside the game' for many weeks due to gravity bug and XML support, and still improving AS3 (the engine the game is now on, since September 2015), So I was really focused on those.

Kumokumo Wrote:And second what are your plans for "Ass Size"?

For now, two sizes: Default and Big. It might come first (of the awaited features), then Futa next. But I can swap with one another.
Those are not abandoned ideas for sure!

Kumokumo Wrote:My third question is why is it the cat-suit is considered a "Naked" Item? Is that intentional or is it some kind of unintended consequence of something else?

Intentional. Peach feels entirely naked because they're like real animal fur. She kinds of transform into animals (a mutant), a thing many people wanted it to be since SMB3. So, when we see her as a kitty, she feels her furry skin, she can pee, and so on.

Kumokumo Wrote:(FYI i Love the Cat Suit, the way it makes you move is amazing; i just wish it could be used on Krystal, cause i'd love to see her running on all fours like a wild fox. But it is what it is, i figure if you haven't made it Krystal-equippable by now, there is a reason for it.) XD

Hmmmm now that you say it... Perhaps Krystal can run as a cat! I want more opinions before changing it! Or I can make an ON/OFF option for it.

dOrgnar Wrote:Clear, thank. Achievement will not fit.

EUREKA!! FIXING IT!

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Something regarding Ass sizes: Remember that it's not just the ass that grows, but also the thighs and the waist, or else it will look uncanny rather than sexy, it's not just the buttocks that make the form of the ass.

Of course! Her thigh will also be fatter!

JJPG Wrote:the location of the blueprints

It's better to ask me in a PM (Personal Message) about things like that, just to avoid me putting everything in page 1, spoiling this quest.
EDIT: I've put the levels with them in my first post of this thread, in the CHEATS header!

Kumokumo Wrote:When it comes to fun, exploring games like this where there tons of easter eggs in carefully hidden rooms, i tend to keep from spoiling those since a lot of effort went into hiding them in the first place and i don't want to take that away. I'm all for hints though, and as for your question I will tell you that they're rarely in plain view, so if you want to find them you need to be creative and explore, often times through hidden or out of the way pipes or doors. I may elaborate more on it later though. :P

I agree! : )
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:01 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:And last thing: I noticed some inconsistencies when customizing fire peach's nipple size/type. At certain sizes and types the nipples overlap weirdly and at times (in particular Fire-Peach Slick Nipple Mamma) they can even cross half-way over to her other breast (this obviously also comes with some clipping with outfits, but the issue is the nipple itself).

The main idea of the nipple sizes was to give people that possibilty, so they can see her (ah-rem) sluttier, more mature, or else. Over time, I'll be surely dealing with those clippings. But if you can tell me which poses the nipple clips the worst, I can at least fix those first. For example, 'The third Nipple size, MAMMA type, in the Big (not BIggest) Boob setting in a walking pose'. Then I can fix.

The clipping in question was actually more focused in the outfit room in general, than in being related to any particular pose or action (also i apologize, in my previous post i listed the wrong nipple type, Fleshy is the buggy one, not Slick. It was a sloppy oversight on my end.). Fleshy, Mamma Nipples have a tendency to clip over from one breast to the other, and the cross-over progressively worsens as breast size increases. It seems more like the nipple in question got detached somehow from it's usual spot as i don't really recall it doing that before. I think one fix could maybe be moving the offending nipple a smidgin closer to the center of the breast? Though you might be able to come up with other solutions. Just something to look at.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:And i hope i'm not swamping you with petty errors and mistakes, it's important to fix those things, but you also need to work on future updates as well, so i hope i'm not distracting you too much from that. :3

Nah, its fine ;) I can do many things, but I cant see everything in the game (you people really help me find bugs I cant, for whatever reason).

Glad to hear, just wanted to be sure i wasn't bugging you too much on this stuff XD

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:I also have few questions, and i do know one of these questions was asked rather recently, but i'll repeat anyways. First, any ideas of when the "become futa" will be an option

After I get most of world8 levels done. I was 'buried inside the game' for many weeks due to gravity bug and XML support, and still improving AS3 (the engine the game is now on, since September 2015), So I was really focused on those.

Kumokumo Wrote:And second what are your plans for "Ass Size"?

For now, two sizes: Default and Big. It might come first (of the awaited features), then Futa next. But I can swap with one another.
Those are not abandoned ideas for sure!

Ahh, good to know. They've been in the game a while, but were never ACTUALLY put in, so i was curious. Though i can totally understand wanting to finish the story first lol. After that, you have all the time in the world for additional content! XD

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:My third question is why is it the cat-suit is considered a "Naked" Item? Is that intentional or is it some kind of unintended consequence of something else?

Intentional. Peach feels entirely naked because they're like real animal fur. She kinds of transform into animals (a mutant), a thing many people wanted it to be since SMB3. So, when we see her as a kitty, she feels her furry skin, she can pee, and so on.

Wow, i honestly never actually thought of it that way. That's really genius and the thought would have never even occurred to me if i were in your spot. Good to know. I'm all for it being a naked item, i was just wondering what your reasoning for it was. I Like it. :shock:

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:(FYI i Love the Cat Suit, the way it makes you move is amazing; i just wish it could be used on Krystal, cause i'd love to see her running on all fours like a wild fox. But it is what it is, i figure if you haven't made it Krystal-equippable by now, there is a reason for it.) XD

Hmmmm now that you say it... Perhaps Krystal can run as a cat! I want more opinions before changing it! Or I can make an ON/OFF option for it.

Ya, i love seeing her on two legs, but 4 would be cool too. I also found this interesting little exploit where i could get Krystal to have the Catsuit set on her items, and seeing her run on all fours is every bit as cute as i imagined. Even though i love bug hunting i have to admit, i was VERY conflicted about sharing this, for fear of you fixing it, as part of me wanted it to be my own little secret Krystal bug. But if you'd like me to reveal how i did it, i guess i can tell you despite the residual fear i have that it might mean being unable to see her on all fours for a while (don't worry it wasn't some heavy hack or anything, just a small little exploit involving Load Game.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You set the Cat-suit to Fire Flower, Normal outfit, Striker, or Nurse on a file with Peach/Daisy/Rosalina, then you load a file with Krystal and those outfit settings are transferred to her. And voilà, Cat-Suit Krystal! Just make sure you don't change the setting otherwise you have to do it all over again.

Of course since it IS a glitch, it's not without it's drawbacks lol. When wearing the cat suit on Krystal, if you open your menu to save your game or change game settings, upon leaving the menu the suit vanishes and she's naked again lol.

Watching her do it, it actually seems to run rather smoothly, i haven't encountered any apparent bugs or issues with her wearing it. If you want to give Krystal the ability to run on all Fours, maybe quick was of doing it would be adding a skin exclusive to her that gives her the Cat-suit running animation, but without the actual skin change (the result being a naked Krystal running on all fours.) It might be a quick and easy way to put something in the game that lets her run cat-style, without having to worry about the effects the animation will have on all the other skins. Just a thought.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Something regarding Ass sizes: Remember that it's not just the ass that grows, but also the thighs and the waist, or else it will look uncanny rather than sexy, it's not just the buttocks that make the form of the ass.

Of course! Her thigh will also be fatter!

Looking forward to it, I like slim builds just as much as the next guy, but a little extra meat doesn't hurt either as long as it's done properly. Also after hearing this i took a look at the penguin outfit. By any chance was that outfit an attempt to experiment with ass sizes? Because it definitely does have a different butt/thigh type than the other outfits, it makes me wonder. Either way, until the ass size is added in game, the penguin suit can definitely make due. (good job on it btw, i love the see-through belly/breast segments) XD

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
JJPG Wrote:the location of the blueprints

It's better to ask me in a PM (Personal Message) about things like that, just to avoid me putting everything in page 1, spoiling this quest.

Kumokumo Wrote:When it comes to fun, exploring games like this where there tons of easter eggs in carefully hidden rooms, i tend to keep from spoiling those since a lot of effort went into hiding them in the first place and i don't want to take that away. I'm all for hints though, and as for your question I will tell you that they're rarely in plain view, so if you want to find them you need to be creative and explore, often times through hidden or out of the way pipes or doors. I may elaborate more on it later though. :P

I agree! : )

On that note though, is there somewhere where you can tell how many blueprints there are? Cause i'm all for finding them on my own and such, but knowing the progress i'm making is pretty nice too, unless you're intentionally keeping it secret for additional "easter egg value" so people keep looking until they find enough to make something happen :P

Also i HAVE noticed a small bug where breast growth from mushrooms can cause bra-breaking, even when the set value is wrong. For example on one occasion i had the settings breast sizes at Min:Normal/Max:Biggest and Bra settings Bra Break:Bigger, and then i'd get a mushroom that would make my breasts grow from Normal to Big, and suddenly my Wedding Dress would snap it's top off. I can't seem to find any real triggers for this, and it doesn't seem to be exclusive for any particular outfit. So maybe take a look at it and see if you can figure out what's going on there. Oh, and i'm loving the new Mac-Friendly Lose Life option. Even if i don't do it, often times just hitting the option to bring up Yes/No when I'm stuck helps free me. I used to have to go panic mode every time Peach froze-up and i'd be forced to start the level all over again, so this is very nice. :)
Kumokumo

Postby Rauldelano » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:04 am

Holy crap this is the longest thread on the entire site I think? Maybe less if you combined all the threads asking if LOK is still being developed. However I find this Game to be the perfect way to stave off that hunger. Thanks for always throwing us a bone man and good luck with your work its awesome.
Rauldelano

Postby s1cc » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:05 am

I would also love to have Krystal back in the Catsuit, i dont think that it would be a problem since its just a extra option.
also keep up on the bugfixes the game is much more stable than the last time i played it!
s1cc
Newly Registered

Postby Loganyoung15 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:49 am

I cannot play the game. Chrome won't load flash and the standalone game won't move past here on standalone flash 20 or the exe download.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Loganyoung15
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:29 am

Few things, in world 2-4. First, some of the thwomps don't seem to engage sexually, they only hurt you. And second, there's a small bug where when i fought the Green Dragon at the end, it turned into the Pink Dragon for one of the scenes.
Kumokumo

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.21 (Oct 22/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:10 am

GAME UPDATED (Still 3.21).
Now the HEART unicode ♥ (just type \u2665 in the XML ) works in the game! Also works in the Mario font.
Again, I dont use 'full UTF-8 fonts', but some are there! Latin (now with accents) like Spanish, German, French...Then English and Russian!

Next version will be 3.22, I hope I can make 8-1 or Bowser Castle level until there.

Kumokumo Wrote:The clipping in question was actually more focused in the outfit room in general, than in being related to any particular pose or action (also i apologize, in my previous post i listed the wrong nipple type, Fleshy is the buggy one, not Slick. It was a sloppy oversight on my end.). Fleshy, Mamma Nipples have a tendency to clip over from one breast to the other, and the cross-over progressively worsens as breast size increases. It seems more like the nipple in question got detached somehow from it's usual spot as i don't really recall it doing that before. I think one fix could maybe be moving the offending nipple a smidgin closer to the center of the breast? Though you might be able to come up with other solutions. Just something to look at.

Hmm, allright! I'll see what I can do : ) As it can be reproduced easily in the poses of the outfit room, its a mater of checking all poses there.

Kumokumo Wrote:Glad to hear, just wanted to be sure i wasn't bugging you too much on this stuff XD

Nevermind ;)

Kumokumo Wrote:Ahh, good to know. They've been in the game a while, but were never ACTUALLY put in, so i was curious. Though i can totally understand wanting to finish the story first lol. After that, you have all the time in the world for additional content! XD

Not all the time in its fully context lately due to my daily work life. But someday I can have more holidays, so I can focus more in the game.

Kumokumo Wrote:Wow, i honestly never actually thought of it that way. That's really genius and the thought would have never even occurred to me if i were in your spot. Good to know. I'm all for it being a naked item, i was just wondering what your reasoning for it was. I Like it. :shock:

If you search this thread (perhaps for 'yoshi') you will find a picture I've sent (about Peach being a pure yoshi. She is so cute as a yoshi female!)
I might make the 'mutant feature' more clear in the game, hmmmm, perhaps adding a TIP text (the white text that appears in each level, just near the top of the HUD).

Kumokumo Wrote:Ya, i love seeing her on two legs, but 4 would be cool too. I also found this interesting little exploit where i could get Krystal to have the Catsuit set on her items, and seeing her run on all fours is every bit as cute as i imagined. Even though i love bug hunting i have to admit, i was VERY conflicted about sharing this, for fear of you fixing it, as part of me wanted it to be my own little secret Krystal bug.

Ok I wont fix it then :mrgreen: I understood the spoiler, thank you. Krystal, you will be able to 'catwalk' soon!

Kumokumo Wrote:Watching her do it, it actually seems to run rather smoothly, i haven't encountered any apparent bugs or issues with her wearing it. If you want to give Krystal the ability to run on all Fours, maybe quick was of doing it would be adding a skin exclusive to her that gives her the Cat-suit running animation, but without the actual skin change (the result being a naked Krystal running on all fours.) It might be a quick and easy way to put something in the game that lets her run cat-style, without having to worry about the effects the animation will have on all the other skins. Just a thought.

The ON/OFF option will be interesting in this case, because adding a exclusive skin will be a lot of work right now. Also, I want to add a new outfit (krystal one), like her 'clubwoman' clothes, it wont make her catwalk and other princesses can also use it ;)

Kumokumo Wrote:Looking forward to it, I like slim builds just as much as the next guy, but a little extra meat doesn't hurt either as long as it's done properly. Also after hearing this i took a look at the penguin outfit. By any chance was that outfit an attempt to experiment with ass sizes? Because it definitely does have a different butt/thigh type than the other outfits, it makes me wonder. Either way, until the ass size is added in game, the penguin suit can definitely make due. (good job on it btw, i love the see-through belly/breast segments) XD

Its nice you liked it ;) Yes, her bigger ass size will be like the Penguin, perhaps a bit smaller, I have to test.

Kumokumo Wrote:On that note though, is there somewhere where you can tell how many blueprints there are? Cause i'm all for finding them on my own and such, but knowing the progress i'm making is pretty nice too, unless you're intentionally keeping it secret for additional "easter egg value" so people keep looking until they find enough to make something happen :P

There are 1716 total and there is already new scenes when you got then all and return to E.gadd ;)

Kumokumo Wrote:Also i HAVE noticed a small bug where breast growth from mushrooms can cause bra-breaking, even when the set value is wrong. For example on one occasion i had the settings breast sizes at Min:Normal/Max:Biggest and Bra settings Bra Break:Bigger, and then i'd get a mushroom that would make my breasts grow from Normal to Big, and suddenly my Wedding Dress would snap it's top off. I can't seem to find any real triggers for this, and it doesn't seem to be exclusive for any particular outfit. So maybe take a look at it and see if you can figure out what's going on there.

Sure! I'll check it!

Kumokumo Wrote:Oh, and i'm loving the new Mac-Friendly Lose Life option. Even if i don't do it, often times just hitting the option to bring up Yes/No when I'm stuck helps free me. I used to have to go panic mode every time Peach froze-up and i'd be forced to start the level all over again, so this is very nice. :)

Great! As for those froze-up bugs, If I get more clues where and when they happen, I can also fix those over time. Thanks for all the reports and tips so far!

Rauldelano Wrote:Holy crap this is the longest thread on the entire site I think? Maybe less if you combined all the threads asking if LOK is still being developed. However I find this Game to be the perfect way to stave off that hunger. Thanks for always throwing us a bone man and good luck with your work its awesome.

Yes, it was a long road until reaching the current state. Sometimes I delve myself into older posts of this thread in a way to refresh my mind about things I need to make and improve.
Thank you, great man! ;)

s1cc Wrote:I would also love to have Krystal back in the Catsuit, i dont think that it would be a problem since its just a extra option. Also keep up on the bugfixes the game is much more stable than the last time i played it!

Great!
Hmmm, Krystal back in the Catsuit? So an ability to make her wear that powerup? I'll think about it, alongside the ON/OFF option to make her 'catwalk' when running.

Loganyoung15 Wrote:I cannot play the game. Chrome won't load flash and the standalone game won't move past here on standalone flash 20 or the exe download.

I'll check the game. In the meantime you can test by erasing your cache and clicking on RESET SAVES in the first screen.

Kumokumo Wrote:Few things, in world 2-4. First, some of the thwomps don't seem to engage sexually, they only hurt you. And second, there's a small bug where when i fought the Green Dragon at the end, it turned into the Pink Dragon for one of the scenes.

Its expected sometimes the thwomps wont fuck her, because you need to be in the right time below him. A way to make her engage sexually all the time is to jump a bit when he's falling over you.
Hmmm Green turning Pink? Do you remember which scene? At least what the princess says?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:If you search this thread (perhaps for 'yoshi') you will find a picture I've sent (about Peach being a pure yoshi. She is so cute as a yoshi female!)
I might make the 'mutant feature' more clear in the game, hmmmm, perhaps adding a TIP text (the white text that appears in each level, just near the top of the HUD).

Sound interesting, i'll look it up. :)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:Ya, i love seeing her on two legs, but 4 would be cool too. I also found this interesting little exploit where i could get Krystal to have the Catsuit set on her items, and seeing her run on all fours is every bit as cute as i imagined. Even though i love bug hunting i have to admit, i was VERY conflicted about sharing this, for fear of you fixing it, as part of me wanted it to be my own little secret Krystal bug.

Ok I wont fix it then :mrgreen: I understood the spoiler, thank you. Krystal, you will be able to 'catwalk' soon!

Ok, Thanks :D

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:Watching her do it, it actually seems to run rather smoothly, i haven't encountered any apparent bugs or issues with her wearing it. If you want to give Krystal the ability to run on all Fours, maybe quick was of doing it would be adding a skin exclusive to her that gives her the Cat-suit running animation, but without the actual skin change (the result being a naked Krystal running on all fours.) It might be a quick and easy way to put something in the game that lets her run cat-style, without having to worry about the effects the animation will have on all the other skins. Just a thought.

The ON/OFF option will be interesting in this case, because adding a exclusive skin will be a lot of work right now. Also, I want to add a new outfit (krystal one), like her 'clubwoman' clothes, it wont make her catwalk and other princesses can also use it ;)

Lol, i was actually going to ask about that, i'd love to see Krystal's tribal outfits in this game (Leather or Gold, either/both are great!), so that saves me the trouble of asking hahaha!
And as for the skin idea i did mention, to explain it more simply, i was just thinking of a Naked skin of Krystal that has the "all Fours" pose instead of normal Two leg running animation. But if there's a better way to do it, i can leave you to figure it out. You probably know how to make it work better than me XD

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:On that note though, is there somewhere where you can tell how many blueprints there are? Cause i'm all for finding them on my own and such, but knowing the progress i'm making is pretty nice too, unless you're intentionally keeping it secret for additional "easter egg value" so people keep looking until they find enough to make something happen :P

There are 17 total (If I am not mistaken) and there is already new scenes when you got then all and return to E.gadd ;)

Good to know, it'll help with keeping track :)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:Few things, in world 2-4. First, some of the thwomps don't seem to engage sexually, they only hurt you. And second, there's a small bug where when i fought the Green Dragon at the end, it turned into the Pink Dragon for one of the scenes.

Its expected sometimes the thwomps wont fuck her, because you need to be in the right time below him. A way to make her engage sexually all the time is to jump a bit when he's falling over you.
Hmmm Green turning Pink? Do you remember which scene? At least what the princess says?

It was the first animation in the sequence. It was during the part where green dragon fingers peach (before the pose were she gets on top of peach and makes her suck) where she inexplicably turned pink, only changing back to green when the next animation loop started.
Kumokumo

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:38 am

Hey Ivan! I cant change the settings. What is the problem?
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Kumokumo Wrote:Lol, i was actually going to ask about that, i'd love to see Krystal's tribal outfits in this game (Leather or Gold, either/both are great!), so that saves me the trouble of asking hahaha!

For now, I can promise the tribal one, but not the gold. When? I prefer to first make the world 8 levels, like I am already doing.

Kumokumo Wrote:And as for the skin idea i did mention, to explain it more simply, i was just thinking of a Naked skin of Krystal that has the "all Fours" pose instead of normal Two leg running animation. But if there's a better way to do it, i can leave you to figure it out. You probably know how to make it work better than me XD

But its a bit strange to have a 'naked outfit' (that is, no outfit at all) that will change her pose. It's like a hack. I can imagine this:
- If Krystal eats some of those cherries in the bush/trees, she could be running at all fours for some time, then returning to 'upright' pose. There is no problem, actually it can be seen as a hidden easter egg, as people will think that the fruit will do the same as Peach (making her belly grow or else) and done!
- If we activate 'Krystal running as a cat' in the options, she could be running that way all the time, until disabling it again.

Kumokumo Wrote:Good to know, it'll help with keeping track :)

Just to say, its 16 total, not 17!
I added the levels with the blueprints in my first post of this thread, in 'Cheats' header.

Kumokumo Wrote:It was the first animation in the sequence. It was during the part where green dragon fingers peach (before the pose were she gets on top of peach and makes her suck) where she inexplicably turned pink, only changing back to green when the next animation loop started.

Ok Checking!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Hey Ivan! I cant change the settings. What is the problem?

Here its working! How are you changing your settings? When we go to the options screen, change something, then leave this screen and enters on it again, the new changes is kept!
Also when exiting the game and entering on it again, it keeps the last changes! Are you with very old saves? You can try to click 'RESET SAVES' in the loader screen.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Shardoom » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:12 pm

I'd like to add I also noticed the dragon changing colour bug, but it slipped my mind when I was writing up the bugs I'd seen. :(
Shardoom

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:Lol, i was actually going to ask about that, i'd love to see Krystal's tribal outfits in this game (Leather or Gold, either/both are great!), so that saves me the trouble of asking hahaha!

For now, I can promise the tribal one, but not the gold. When? I prefer to first make the world 8 levels, like I am already doing.

Kewl, looking forward to it! :)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:And as for the skin idea i did mention, to explain it more simply, i was just thinking of a Naked skin of Krystal that has the "all Fours" pose instead of normal Two leg running animation. But if there's a better way to do it, i can leave you to figure it out. You probably know how to make it work better than me XD

But its a bit strange to have a 'naked outfit' (that is, no outfit at all) that will change her pose. It's like a hack. I can imagine this:
- If Krystal eats some of those cherries in the bush/trees, she could be running at all fours for some time, then returning to 'upright' pose. There is no problem, actually it can be seen as a hidden easter egg, as people will think that the fruit will do the same as Peach (making her belly grow or else) and done!
- If we activate 'Krystal running as a cat' in the options, she could be running that way all the time, until disabling it again.

Hmmm... well if you find those options reasonable to implement i'm all for it. I was only pitching an idea i thought would be easy for you to put in play till you could work out a more permanent function. I'm definitely not opposed to the Cat/Human walk switch idea, although i have to say i like that Cherry Idea a lot too, since they don't really do anything aside from add points, so adding an additional function to them would be cool (like the belly grow for peach or something as well).

And while we're on the subject of Peach's belly, I'm finding a hard time "emptying" her in the early levels, especially in world 2 where it's hugely inconvenient to travel to the castle and back just to get rid of her gut (until you finally unlock world Daisy's Castle and her bathroom, by which point you're already off to the next world). I think it might be a nice idea to throw a few bathroom/toilets here and there in the early worlds, like one in the Goomba Castle world 1, or one somewhere between world 2-1 and 2-4. It's just a thought i had yesterday, if you disagree that's alright since you shouldn't "Force" a bathroom somewhere where it feels unnatural. If you can find a place or two good, if not oh well, and if you want it to stay as is that is also your decision. :)

Think that's the last of my imput for a little bit, i'll be busy for the next day or so, so you'll be free from my suggestions for a few days at least! XD
Kumokumo

Postby Shardoom » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:05 pm

Another way of clearing a belly would be to give her the ability to squirt the cum out (like a little anim were she fingers herself and pushes on her belly while squeezing out all the cum)

Could perhaps add an extra button like the masturbate and lactate ones?
Shardoom

Postby Kumokumo » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:21 am

Thought of suggesting that, but i think Ivan intentionally made it difficult to reduce belly size. I mean even when releasing it on the toilet, there's a cool down period before you can do it again, so i'm pretty sure he doesn't want it to be as easy to change as breast size. I was only asking for a few more places to relieve the bloat rather than make it easier to do so. But i suppose if he DID want to implement a "Cream Pie" button that would let peach do some kind of belly squeeze animation to empty her plumbing (hehe, mario joke :P) he could assign a button for it if he chose.
Kumokumo

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects