Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.20 (Sep 9/16)

Postby LarsR » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:31 am

Wow, that XML must have been a lot of work! Great job!
This XML doesn't need to be limited to translations. You could have "themes" this way too. I can't wait to play with that XML :-)

And off course you can guess what I'm gonna say next... it would be awesome if you put the XML on github once it's finished! ;-)

I can't help but suggest how this could be made even greater! But I know this is probably too much work:
Code: Select All Code
<scene scene="toad22">
   <princess loop="1">Ohhh! I'm sitting\\n right on his face! How embarrasing! Must leave...</princess>
   <princess loop="2">Hmmm, Ahhh\\nI must... finish this, or I'll be aroused out there!</princess>
   <princess loop="3">Aaaaah!!\\nI am cumming sooo hard! It was his breakfast!</princess>
</scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="nymph">
   <princess loop="1">Ohhh! I'm sitting\\n right on his face! How arousing!Lick me toady!</princess>
   <princess loop="2">Hmmm, Ahhh\\nI want more! ... yes! ... make me come!</princess>
   <princess loop="3">Aaaaah!!\\nI am cumming sooo hard! You can have me as breakfast any day!</princess>
</scene>

Or, really complex, but very flexible:
<wordalternatives alias="GIRLCUM">
<word>cum</word>
<word>pussy juice</word>
<word>girl cum</word>
<word>sweet nectar</word>
</wordalternatives>
<wordalternatives alias="PUSSY">
<word frequency="5">pussy</word>
<word frequency="1">slit</word>
<word frequency="1">wet pussy</word>
<word frequency="1">love hole</word>
<word condition="nymph">horny slit</word>
</wordalternatives>

<scene scene="toad22">
   <princess loop="1">Ohhh! I'm sitting\\n right on his face! How embarrassing! Must leave...</princess>
   <princess loop="2">Hmmm, Ahhh\\nI must... finish this, or I'll be aroused out there!</princess>
   <princess loop="3">Aaaaah!!\\nI am cumming sooo hard! My <word alias="GIRLCUM"/> was his breakfast!</princess>
</scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="innocent" virgin="yes">
   <princess loop="1">Ohhh! His head is\\n under my skirt!  How embarrassing! Must leave...</princess>
   <princess loop="2">Hmmm, Ahhh\\nI must... finish this, at least I won't lose my virginity this way!</princess>
   <princess loop="3">Aaaaah!!\\nI am cumming sooo hard! It was his breakfast!</princess>
</scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="innocent" clothes="nonnude">
   <princess loop="1">Ohhh! His head is\\n under my skirt!  How embarrassing! Must leave...</princess>
</scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="nymph" clothes="nude" aroused="+80">
   <princess loop="1">Ohhh! My <word alias="PUSSY"/>\\n is right in his face! How arousing!Lick my <word alias="PUSSY"/> toady!</princess>
   <princess loop="2">Hmmm, Ahhh\\nI want more! ... yes! ... make me come!</princess>
   <princess loop="3">Aaaaah!!\\nI am cumming sooo hard! You can have me as breakfast any day!</princess>
</scene>

Ok, I'll stop now, before I find ways to make it even more complex ;-) I know this is too much work to program, I was just dreaming of editing an XML like that ;-)
LarsR

Postby Shardoom » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:04 pm

Would it be possible to add an extra option or two into the 'During scenes' part of the options menu?

a loop 3X, loop 4X loop 5X then next would be nice. (with the balloon messages still showing also, as they disappeared for me the last time I tried the 2X then next option)

I think being able to automate the sex scenes during a level is great but at 2x they are over really fast.
Shardoom

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:40 pm

LarsR Wrote:Wow, that XML must have been a lot of work! Great job!

Thank you! It was (and still is!) a heck of a work! But finally we can customize the game.

LarsR Wrote:This XML doesn't need to be limited to translations. You could have "themes" this way too. I can't wait to play with that XML :-)

Themes? Could you give examples? If you refer to 'mind', virgin="yes", etc, so I got it. I'll answer below.

LarsR Wrote:And off course you can guess what I'm gonna say next... it would be awesome if you put the XML on github once it's finished! ;-)

Sure!!! I'll put on github once its complete!

LarsR Wrote:I can't help but suggest how this could be made even greater! But I know this is probably too much work

Hmmm....you're so right about making it better with the mind and other possible parameters.
I've put "1a", "1b", etc, for those alternate text. It was like 900% faster for me to externalize the XML that way.

Although you dont have 'mind=nymph' in the current XML you can guess by the words that she is being lewd in that text.
Also, many scenes dont have nymph or other varieties. So the player always say the same thing. I know, this can be improved.
But I dont feel it 'urgent', like 'the world will end tomorrow!'. Anyway, if I update its form in the future or far future, I'll sure add it. I can even make it as a default check (that is, if you have "toad22" without mind parameter, the system will understand there is only that way. If it has, it will check if Peach is a nymph. If so, 'mind=nymph' will be read).

LarsR Wrote:Or, really complex, but very flexible:
[code]
<wordalternatives alias="GIRLCUM">
<word>cum</word>
<word>pussy juice</word>
<word>girl cum</word>
<word>sweet nectar</word>
</wordalternatives>
<wordalternatives alias="PUSSY">
<word frequency="5">pussy</word>
<word frequency="1">slit</word>
<word frequency="1">wet pussy</word>
<word frequency="1">love hole</word>
<word condition="nymph">horny slit</word>
</wordalternatives>
<scene scene="toad22">
<princess loop="1">Ohhh! I'm sitting\\n right on his face! How embarrassing! Must leave...</princess>
<princess loop="3">Aaaaah!!\\nI am cumming sooo hard! My <word alias="GIRLCUM"/> was his breakfast!</princess>
</scene>

I know, so we can change 'key words' according to her state, or make them even at random! So its like she is talking different phrases! This is possible to make in the future, once I 'masterize' XML processing.

LarsR Wrote:Ok, I'll stop now, before I find ways to make it even more complex ;-) I know this is too much work to program, I was just dreaming of editing an XML like that ;-)

Its not so far from it! But I cant promise.

Shardoom Wrote:Would it be possible to add an extra option or two into the 'During scenes' part of the options menu? A loop 3X, loop 4X loop 5X then next would be nice. (with the balloon messages still showing also, as they disappeared for me the last time I tried the 2X then next option)

Lets talk by parts:
- 3X, 4X and 5X option: OK I'll add them!
- with the balloon messages still showing also: you say the disappear from the second time on the loop? That is, they only appeared in the first occurrence? This is a BUG!

Just to tell people, I am still working with the 'save slot' corruption problem, but as said above, I may not have a free time until day 25th. I prefer to focus in the XML during my little breaks.

Shardoom Wrote:I think being able to automate the sex scenes during a level is great but at 2x they are over really fast.

Great! So the 3x, 4x, etc, can give more variety to that automation without being too fast hehe.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LarsR » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:52 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
LarsR Wrote:This XML doesn't need to be limited to translations. You could have "themes" this way too. I can't wait to play with that XML :-)

Themes? Could you give examples? If you refer to 'mind', virgin="yes", etc, so I got it. I'll answer below.

Making a nymph only version of all dialog is one option for a theme, but that's not what I had in mind. That would be nicer with the "mind" filter attribute as I described.
I was thinking about things like:
  • a "pirate speak" theme where all enemies speak like pirates
  • a "funny-mode" theme full of weird silly humor
  • an "extra-blonde" dialog theme, where peach is even more extremely naive.
  • a theme for Rosalina and one for Dasiy, which have a completely different personality than peach, so they can have other dialogs
I'm not suggesting you should make this, or that I will, I'm just sure that once the XML is on github, people will make all kinds of different themes like these.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
LarsR Wrote:I can't help but suggest how this could be made even greater! But I know this is probably too much work

Hmmm....you're so right about making it better with the mind and other possible parameters.
I've put "1a", "1b", etc, for those alternate text. It was like 900% faster for me to externalize the XML that way.

Although you dont have 'mind=nymph' in the current XML you can guess by the words that she is being lewd in that text.
Also, many scenes dont have nymph or other varieties. So the player always say the same thing. I know, this can be improved.
But I dont feel it 'urgent', like 'the world will end tomorrow!'. Anyway, if I update its form in the future or far future, I'll sure add it. I can even make it as a default check (that is, if you have "toad22" without mind parameter, the system will understand there is only that way. If it has, it will check if Peach is a nymph. If so, 'mind=nymph' will be read).

Yes, what I meant in the example was that if you don't add filters like "mind" or "nude", that XML element is the default, which will be used only if none of the alternatives which have filters match. You could also add a "priority" attribute, which is low for the default and high for alternatives. And then you just pick the one with the highest priority from the list of possible alternatives with filters that match.
Anyway I'm going into details about something you're not going to make soon, so that's not useful :-)

It's really great that you consider adding that flexibility! I realize how much work this is, and I hope you find time in the future.
LarsR

Postby Doctor93 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:43 am

I have an update regarding the most recent bug I mentioned. Peach disappears after coming down on top of any enemy from jumping or flying. It's easily reproduced. The one that really got me was when she disappeared coming down on a koopa. Koopa's don't even die when you land on them, but it still bugged Peach out.

I also found two new bugs. I'm having trouble saving my game. I tried turning off autosave like has been mentioned, but even normal saving doesn't seem to work anymore. I can load old saves, but even if I try saving to two separate save slots, I can't load them. The most recent save I can load is from August 21.

Also, I'm having trouble getting far in world 1-3. At the beginning, there's the giant mushroom you can get on top of then there's a pipe facing down that you can enter. Just as I pass the pipe (on top, on bottom, whilst flying) Peach disappears and the game freezes. Shortly thereafter, I hear a Bob-omb. I'm not entirely sure (because I don't remember), but I think there's supposed to be a bob-omb in that area. I think maybe the game is acting like I landed on top of a bob-omb at that spot.

Sorry to pile so much on you, but these are kind of critical errors. I've had to fuck every enemy I've come across and avoid world 1-3 for a few days...

I'd like to take a moment and mention how great this game is. I have never played any adult game as fun as this one, seriously. I really do hope you stick with it and set this game in an entirely different ballpark from other games. :)
Doctor93

Postby HugelDude » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:11 pm

Just wondering, when you've done the stuff you want and added levels and enemies and features are you going to update the gallery to have all sexual scenes in it like Wario and some of the interactive objects that are in levels etc, or are you going to have it so some content you can't see unless you play through the game?
HugelDude

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:04 pm

Wait, where does one find Wario?
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:01 pm

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Wait, where does one find Wario?

World 6-4. Check the allies.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Matniz » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:42 pm

I have a problem

When i save the game i cant load the save.
When i click the restart button and then try to load it doesnt work.
When i restart flash it works but the save i a completlely new game.

Can someone help with this problem?
Matniz
Newly Registered

Postby LMJD » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:00 pm

Matniz Wrote:I have a problem

Are you using the Flash 17 that is attached to Ivan's post? Because if you are, I had the same problem. When Flash is open and your playing the game, just right click on the screen and go to settings, there should be a setting that allows flash to save files on your computer/laptop, just enable it.
LMJD

Postby Matniz » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:08 am

LMJD Wrote:

Are you using the Flash 17 that is attached to Ivan's post? Because if you are, I had the same problem. When Flash is open and your playing the game, just right click on the screen and go to settings, there should be a setting that allows flash to save files on your computer/laptop, just enable it.

i have that on but still nothing. I found where does it stores my files for the game but even when i try to load from a file i still cant beacause the file it wants is text 64 or something an the file it saves is SOL pls someone help how to fix this problem
Matniz
Newly Registered

Postby Fistagon » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 am

game seems to crash in some sex scences and cant seem to full screen it without it cutting off the roof and bottom of the game...
Fistagon
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:49 am

Ivan? Are you alright? You've been silent for the last couple of weeks.
MPLDAM9919

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:13 pm

I'm legit worried too
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby HugelDude » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:00 pm

It says on the front page that he's going to be away until October 2nd.
HugelDude

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:07 pm

So I am back!
I've rode 1013km with my bicycle (yes, you read this right, more than 630 miles). I was 'WORE OFF' since day 25th.
I am not only a geek, I am an athlete (a crazy one)? Hehe

I'll be answering posts later today.
I AM BACK to the most important duties in MIM PUT:
- Add Charlieton Scene (by Blargh)
- Add Xnaut achievement (by TripFlip)
- i18n (the first version!) so you can translate most parts of the game if you want.
- BUG tracking (I'll be reading the above posts 'backwards')
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:24 pm

LarsR Wrote:Making a nymph only version of all dialog is one option for a theme, but that's not what I had in mind. That would be nicer with the "mind" filter attribute as I described.
  • a theme for Rosalina and one for Dasiy, which have a completely different personality than peach, so they can have other dialogs
I'm not suggesting you should make this, or that I will, I'm just sure that once the XML is on github, people will make all kinds of different themes like these.

And how would be those activated? In the options screen? Something like 'DIALOGUE THEME: click to select', then it will open all available themes in the XML and you can choose it quickly?
If you have dialogues without 'funny' tag, for example, then it will just show the default XML dialogue for this tag?

LarsR Wrote:Yes, what I meant in the example was that if you don't add filters like "mind" or "nude", that XML element is the default, which will be used only if none of the alternatives which have filters match. You could also add a "priority" attribute, which is low for the default and high for alternatives. And then you just pick the one with the highest priority from the list of possible alternatives with filters that match.

Darn, this is getting complex, but interesting. Could you give me examples of the mechanism of 'filters that match', in order to change priority based on, say, "priority=low"? And more, I prefer 'priority=3' (a number), where 0 is the highest.

LarsR Wrote:It's really great that you consider adding that flexibility! I realize how much work this is, and I hope you find time in the future.

For sure flexibility is always welcome! Just bear in mind I never imagined this game would reach too far. We already have XML going out in the oven! So the priority now is to have that XML working, so we can translate the game (latin only so far, as we dont have 'Mario unicode font' yet).

Doctor93 Wrote:I have an update regarding the most recent bug I mentioned. Peach disappears after coming down on top of any enemy from jumping or flying. It's easily reproduced. The one that really got me was when she disappeared coming down on a koopa. Koopa's don't even die when you land on them, but it still bugged Peach out.

UPDATE: CANT REPRODUCE! (15th october 2016)

Doctor93 Wrote:I also found two new bugs. I'm having trouble saving my game. I tried turning off autosave like has been mentioned, but even normal saving doesn't seem to work anymore. I can load old saves, but even if I try saving to two separate save slots, I can't load them. The most recent save I can load is from August 21.

This very annoying bug is still there because I have to deep check and remake some code in order for this to never happen again. I'll ask you for time for me to check this along the next week. For now, I noticed that, when you load the old saves then save in the clipboard (the green button), the saves work okay, so this is the current workaround.

Doctor93 Wrote:Also, I'm having trouble getting far in world 1-3. At the beginning, there's the giant mushroom you can get on top of then there's a pipe facing down that you can enter. Just as I pass the pipe (on top, on bottom, whilst flying) Peach disappears and the game freezes. Shortly thereafter, I hear a Bob-omb. I'm not entirely sure (because I don't remember), but I think there's supposed to be a bob-omb in that area. I think maybe the game is acting like I landed on top of a bob-omb at that spot.

FIXED!

Doctor93 Wrote:Sorry to pile so much on you, but these are kind of critical errors. I've had to fuck every enemy I've come across and avoid world 1-3 for a few days...

You dont have to appologize, I am the one to do so, those are ESCAPED bugs, I dont allow them to stay for too long, I'll check them!

Doctor93 Wrote:I'd like to take a moment and mention how great this game is. I have never played any adult game as fun as this one, seriously. I really do hope you stick with it and set this game in an entirely different ballpark from other games. :)

Thank you! For sure the game would be more enjoyable without those bugs :/

HugelDude Wrote:Just wondering, when you've done the stuff you want and added levels and enemies and features are you going to update the gallery to have all sexual scenes in it like Wario and some of the interactive objects that are in levels etc, or are you going to have it so some content you can't see unless you play through the game?

Yes, I'll add them eventually, at least for creatures like Wario. For interactive objects, I can add some of them, as I prefer people to find them in the game (those are special scenes).

Those are already mentioned problems regarding saved slots. I am still checking out this nasty bug. Please use the 'clipboard' feature (green button) until this is solved. You have to click this button (in the options screen, SAVE button), then it will be COPIED to the clipboard. You open a text editor like notepad, then PASTE it, and save as a TXT file. Its the BASE64 format file to be loaded later in the LOAD screen.

Fistagon Wrote:game seems to crash in some sex scences and cant seem to full screen it without it cutting off the roof and bottom of the game...

Do you remember which sex scenes? Or at least the enemy?
As for the 'cut off' screen, you can click on 'Force 16:9 maximized' OPTION.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello check this one. I will send you PM code of this - it is prototype of my character save - but more simpled.

I will try to add little documentation for it - how to code it.
It was fast made.

Name + UID are code protected. You can protect any data by its algoritmth.
So players can check and transfer saves - but could not change its values.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby LarsR » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:02 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
LarsR Wrote:Making a nymph only version of all dialog is one option for a theme, but that's not what I had in mind. That would be nicer with the "mind" filter attribute as I described.

And how would be those activated? In the options screen? Something like 'DIALOGUE THEME: click to select', then it will open all available themes in the XML and you can choose it quickly?
If you have dialogues without 'funny' tag, for example, then it will just show the default XML dialogue for this tag?

Yes, the options screen would be a logical place.
It would also be good enough if players just had to open the XML file from the options screen, like loading savegame from file. Some themes that you approve could off course be included in the game itself as well, and be directly selected from the options screen.
In the case of opening a file with the theme XML, I guess that the XML itself, or at least the filename, would need to be stored in the save game as well, because it should be re-loaded when the savegame is used.
And indeed, if something is not specified in a "theme" XML, a fallback to the value in the default builtin XML would be the best thing to do. That could also make the theme-XML a bit shorter, as not everything needs to be included, just the parts that change for the theme.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
LarsR Wrote:Yes, what I meant in the example was that if you don't add filters like "mind" or "nude", that XML element is the default, which will be used only if none of the alternatives which have filters match. You could also add a "priority" attribute, which is low for the default and high for alternatives. And then you just pick the one with the highest priority from the list of possible alternatives with filters that match.

Darn, this is getting complex, but interesting. Could you give me examples of the mechanism of 'filters that match', in order to change priority based on, say, "priority=low"? And more, I prefer 'priority=3' (a number), where 0 is the highest.

Here's an example, where you have 4 alternate dialogs for the same scene, and a numeric priority like you mentioned:
<scene scene="toad22" priority="10"> ... default dialog, in which peach is shy and embarrassed ... </scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="nymph" priority="9"> ... alternative dialog where peach acts less shy and more nymph like ... </scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="nymph" horny="+70" priority="8"> ... alternative dialog where peach acts really slutty and nymph like ... </scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="innocent" horny="+70" priority="8"> ... alternative dialog where peach is a little little less shy and embarrassed than in the default dialog, because she is horny ... </scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="innocent" clothing="nude" priority="5"> ...  alternative dialog where peach acts extra embarrassed because she's naked, she will also say she is ashamed to be naked ... </scene>
<scene scene="toad22" virgin=yes" priority="0"> ... alternative dialog where peach talks about being careful because she does not want to lose her virginity yet... </scene>

So some examples of what this does:
If peach is a nymph and horniness is at 80%, the first 3 filters will match. From these, the dialog code will pick the third one, because priority 8 is the lowest, and thus has the highest priority.
If peach is a nymph, has horniness at 80% AND is a virgin as well, the first 3 filters AND the last filter will match. From these, the dialog code will pick the last one, because priority 0 is the lowest, and thus has the highest priority.
If peach is innocent, has horniness at 0% and is a virgin, only the first and the last filter will match. From these, the dialog code will pick the last one, because priority 0 is the lowest, and thus has the highest priority.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
LarsR Wrote:It's really great that you consider adding that flexibility! I realize how much work this is, and I hope you find time in the future.

For sure flexibility is always welcome! Just bear in mind I never imagined this game would reach too far. We already have XML going out in the oven! So the priority now is to have that XML working, so we can translate the game (latin only so far, as we dont have 'Mario unicode font' yet).

You're doing a fantastic job making this game, I can't thank you enough for what you did already! I'd love to be able to do something great like this. But my free time is limited, and most importantly my (quite intense) programming job seems to drain all desire to program in my free time. I need at least a week holiday, before I start wanting to program in my free time.

I know that the things I suggest are not the easiest features to implement, and that they take time to implement. Choosing features to work on is something I find hard as well, so I won't be disappointed at all if you don't add this, I understand all too well. In fact, there are a lot of request I see from other people, that I'd love to see as well. I'd have a hard time picking priorities if I were in you place! ;-) But I will off course be delighted if you do add some of my ideas ;-)
LarsR

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:55 am

I am having a hard time translating the game.
Not because its hard to make, but because there are many text to change.
I want to release the first version of i18n still this week, so at least you guys can improve it or change the scene dialogues to your languages (latin - ASCII 8bits supported so far)

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Hello check this one. I will send you PM code of this - it is prototype of my character save - but more simpled.

Thank you! I'll check it later! You're great!!

LarsR Wrote:Yes, the options screen would be a logical place.

What do you mean by 'being a local place'?

LarsR Wrote:It would also be good enough if players just had to open the XML file from the options screen, like loading savegame from file. Some themes that you approve could off course be included in the game itself as well, and be directly selected from the options screen.

I hope this not mean opening the entire XML for editing, because you can just use a XML editor like Notepad++. By selecting themes (say, a tag like <themes> where the player lists the ones that exists in the xml), the 'theme selector' in OPTIONS screen can just read this <themes> tag and list it, like a dynamic selection box. If the player has 100 themes, but no theme is used throughout the XML, the default will be used.

LarsR Wrote:In the case of opening a file with the theme XML, I guess that the XML itself, or at least the filename, would need to be stored in the save game as well, because it should be re-loaded when the savegame is used.

Yes, sure!

LarsR Wrote:And indeed, if something is not specified in a "theme" XML, a fallback to the value in the default builtin XML would be the best thing to do. That could also make the theme-XML a bit shorter, as not everything needs to be included, just the parts that change for the theme.

That what I mean.

LarsR Wrote:Here's an example, where you have 4 alternate dialogs for the same scene, and a numeric priority like you mentioned:
<scene scene="toad22" priority="10"> ... default dialog, in which peach is shy and embarrassed ... </scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="nymph" priority="9"> ... alternative dialog where peach acts less shy and more nymph like ... </scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="nymph" horny="+70" priority="8"> ... alternative dialog where peach acts really slutty and nymph like ... </scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="innocent" horny="+70" priority="8"> ... alternative dialog where peach is a little little less shy and embarrassed than in the default dialog, because she is horny ... </scene>
<scene scene="toad22" mind="innocent" clothing="nude" priority="5"> ...  alternative dialog where peach acts extra embarrassed because she's naked, she will also say she is ashamed to be naked ... </scene>
<scene scene="toad22" virgin=yes" priority="0"> ... alternative dialog where peach talks about being careful because she does not want to lose her virginity yet... </scene>

So some examples of what this does:
If peach is a nymph and horniness is at 80%, the first 3 filters will match. From these, the dialog code will pick the third one, because priority 8 is the lowest, and thus has the highest priority.
If peach is a nymph, has horniness at 80% AND is a virgin as well, the first 3 filters AND the last filter will match. From these, the dialog code will pick the last one, because priority 0 is the lowest, and thus has the highest priority.
If peach is innocent, has horniness at 0% and is a virgin, only the first and the last filter will match. From these, the dialog code will pick the last one, because priority 0 is the lowest, and thus has the highest priority.

Interesting!! So if 'selectors' are met (that is, if Peach is virgin, in the last example), it will 'switch' to just those two, making the last one the 'chosen one'. But the other one can also be chosen in case there is no 'virgin' tag (for this example). Actually, we can think about priority as 'I prefer this' cases. Priorities are made so you force the ones with 'extra tags', like virgin, mind, etc, to always appear in certain cases!

But I still want to let those as ideas for the future.

LarsR Wrote:You're doing a fantastic job making this game, I can't thank you enough for what you did already! I'd love to be able to do something great like this. But my free time is limited, and most importantly my (quite intense) programming job seems to drain all desire to program in my free time. I need at least a week holiday, before I start wanting to program in my free time.

I understand. But dont worry, I can do that when the time comes. You are doing a great help by giving me examples of this mechanism.

LarsR Wrote:I know that the things I suggest are not the easiest features to implement, and that they take time to implement. Choosing features to work on is something I find hard as well, so I won't be disappointed at all if you don't add this, I understand all too well. In fact, there are a lot of request I see from other people, that I'd love to see as well. I'd have a hard time picking priorities if I were in you place! ;-) But I will off course be delighted if you do add some of my ideas ;-)

I will!! Thank you great man!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects