Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.19 (Aug 22/16)

Postby Meud » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:29 am

Anyone is experiencing a resolution bug?
I get top and bottom of the screen cut out, while the browser (tried both fire and chrome) is maximized, but that persists if I change the window's dimension
Meud
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:32 am

Shardoom Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:What happened to the flash version of the game? It's not on the front page.

It's there it's just been moved. Look near the bottom of the initial post.

Gee thanks new guy!
MPLDAM9919

Postby meisbi » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:17 pm

And here comes World 3:

Level 3-1:
Well this level played fine at first. But after finishing Level 3-2 I returned to Level 3-1 and found this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

PUT16.PNG
PUT16.PNG (97.65 KiB) Viewed 1940 times

I could not move or do anything. After pressing the panic key (loving that, has it always been there?) and exiting the panic screen with "Ctrl" Peach fell out of the sky into some point of the level, unfortunately into the abyss. After that she spawned at the regular start of the level. Subsequent starts of the level startet regular. But with the savegame from before I can repeatedly reproduce this.

Level 3-2:
Again unsure if this is a bug, but in the first vase of this level there are two destroyable yellow blocks in the middle. If you destroy them and don't have the fire dress, which let's you jump very high, you're stuck there and the only option is to self destruct... Also I captured a phenomenon that I had observed often already: When you look closely at the bottom of the screenshot, you see a falling leaf. Outside of the vase there was a block where that leaf came out of. I didn't pick it up because I didn't want to. But those leafs tend to suddenly appear in completely different places in the same level, if you don't pick them up. The same goes with stars and mushrooms, allthough they have to find a "glitch" to fall through first...

PUT10.PNG
PUT10.PNG (194.82 KiB) Viewed 1940 times

Another thing I noted is probably level independent: The middle flags of the level seem to not work properly. Sometimes I noted that they were already up without me having been there, but I'm still not sure if that only happens when I had played the level before. But in this screenshot you see Peach after having raised the flag, having died and after that death having to play from the beginning of the level just to arrive at the already raised flag...

PUT11.PNG
PUT11.PNG (164.36 KiB) Viewed 1940 times

A small glitch in the tube-basement of this level: I repeatedly died after falling off the blocks Peach is standing on in the screenshot. While the walls suggest that she is save there instead she can walk right off and fall into the abyss. It's quite a deep abyss too, since after falling you just see the same screen but without Peach for quite a while until she suddenly recognizes her death...

PUT12.PNG
PUT12.PNG (342.68 KiB) Viewed 1940 times

Now it gets a little bit mysterious. Throughout the level I noticed that at some points throughout the level Peach unexpectedly hit invisible blocks when jumping. Those blocks did not appear afterwards but sound and movement clearly suggested an invisible block. Each time I tried to hit that same invisible block again I failed - it seemingly had disappeared. Close to the end of the level inside of a vase I then noted, that most of the blocks had already been jumped against! In the screenshot you see Peach after having only jumped against the last two. Also in this level there is a tube basement with blocks where one of them holds a fire flower. When I entered this tube the blocks where allready hit and the fire flower was standing atop. I thought this strange but guessed that I just had been there before dying...

PUT13.PNG
PUT13.PNG (168.1 KiB) Viewed 1940 times

At the end of this level there is this little dragon and a mushroom block to throw at her. After throwing it at least once, then having a sex scene, then picking it up again it kind of invisibly multiplied: When peach picked it up an invisible copy would stay where the mushroom had been. Enemies and Peach would walk against or ontop of it, in the screenshot you see her standing on its edge. And as the text at the bottom suggests, Peach can actually pick it up in which case it suddenly becomes visible...

PUT14.PNG
PUT14.PNG (243.66 KiB) Viewed 1940 times

After defeating the dragon it drops a glass bowl (or bubble?) that Peach has to pick up to end the level. I remember that this bowl used to disappear right after beeing picked up with a little animation. Now it just sits there and vanishes without animation as soon as Peach moves...

PUT17.PNG
PUT17.PNG (231.6 KiB) Viewed 1940 times

Another more general issue is that many blocks are very hard to hit. One example is in the screenshots, showing Peach standing seemingly directly under such a block in the bonus level. After jumping straight up she just jumps through and afterwards stands atop. Even if trying several times from slightly different positions I was not able to hit the block. I don't believe it's impossible to hit as I have managed to do it before in similar occasions. It's just very hard...

PUT15a.PNG
PUT15a.PNG (219.2 KiB) Viewed 1940 times
PUT15b.PNG
PUT15b.PNG (173.77 KiB) Viewed 1940 times
meisbi

Postby Reiii » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:19 pm

So i see the button for the keyboard change but when I click it it only makes a noice and i dont know if it actually changed and to what... is that normal or what am I doing wrong? Also the menu closes instantly after pressing the button. I am probably just too stupid but I need help xD I just wanna enjoy this great game completly D:

Oh and excuse my bad english it`s not my naitive haha
Reiii

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:04 am

Calm down, guys, too much for me. I'll be answering slowly.
MIM PUT game moved from 'bottom of first post' back to 'top'. (it was a glitch when uploading a newer version 3 days ago)

PrincessPeachLover Wrote:Any word on increasing Peach's booty? I see it's a wip feature in-game. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Its an expected feature, but seein how the things are going, its easier for me to make the rest of world 8 levels first.

meisbi Wrote:Hi, I'm back! :)

Welcome back!

meisbi Wrote:The game works fine for me until I try to switch keyboard layouts in the game for the first time. When I click on the "QWERTY"-button with the "Click to change" next to it the game just exits the options screen completely (same as pressing the "Cntrl"-Key). After that the keyboard layout is completely nuts.

Hmmmmmmm it should NOT exit the screen.
reiii Wrote: So i see the button for the keyboard change but when I click it it only makes a noice and i dont know if it actually changed and to what... is that normal or what am I doing wrong?

EDIT: FIXED!

meisbi Wrote:Well, actually the only problem is in the "left" keyboard layouts the "q" key is used for walking left while "a" is used for open inventory and "z" is used for "up" (see screenshot). But this makes the game pretty much unplayable in left keyboard layouts.

Might be an incomplete setting because the screen exited before setting it completelly.

meisbi Wrote:The only way to get out of this mode is to reset all saves in the opening screen (boy have I lost saves on this!).

Sorry about that.

meisbi Wrote:I hope this additional information helps you to tackle the bug. If you need a "corrupted" save file I can provide that two :)

Thank you, it will help me a lot! I'll keep going!

qatsvn Wrote:I've had no luck picking up the key in world 1-3 thus far. I cheated past it and managed to pick up other keys successfully in the way I'd expect (LSHIFT on a one-handed left layout) but this one is stubborn. Mac version 23 beta standalone, although this problem also happens on various other standalone and browser versions. I also had an issue in one later level (can't remember which) where peach picked up a key decent, dropped it later due to a scene, and then couldn't pick it back up.

Is the key falling down when the creature is fucked or dead? Then you can .......

qatsvn Wrote:Edit: My bad, despite not being in the latest changelog these are fixed in the version that just got released, or at least the first one is.

Oh! Great! Phew! Darn bug!

foxiefoxthefox Wrote:I'm having another problem, when I use the save function it doesn't seem to save where Peach is or her items/coins/sexual history/diary. When I load a game it will start me infront of Peach's castle instead of whatever world-level I was on. To get to World 2 I have to go to the end of World 1 and beat the last level again, then the game will spawn the first airship over her castle. When I go to the castle it goes into the "new game" opening where she spawns near her bed and has dialogue about messiness and leaving the room, etc. I can run past all that and get into the airship which beating unlocks the warp cannon to level 2, but no airship is at the end of level 2 (if I had beaten it prior to saving) and the warp cannon will not let me select level 3 (or let me select level 2 if I had beaten level 2 earlier in the above).

Why cant I reproduce that error? Here, I can save in each level/world, then load it again. Peach reappears in the current level played, not her castle. Are you using a very old saved game? You can test by clicking RESET SAVES in the first screen. If that doesnt seems to fix it, please give me steps on how to reproduce it, like:
- Please play her castle level, then 1-1 level (no cheats) until exiting it. Now please save. Now load it. See? Peach is back in her castle, not 1-1.

foxiefoxthefox Wrote::( Sad times, I'm enjoying the game alot though, keep up the great work.

I am doing my best to overcome those hard to reproduce bugs!

Zenathos815 Wrote:I had to re-register to say something, I found that this game really intrigues me. So two... no three major things. First: I like this I am a huge fan of this and I enjoy that its not just a useless clickfest and I can vary the gameplay enough to keep myself interested. The only mechanic I would like is a way to maybe reset things like Nymph level, I like working it up and get sad when I reach the end and I don't mind the swollen butthole thing I just would like to have a way for it to go back to normal at some point.

Well, I plan making a way for the fortune teller to 'reset' her state, and do other things, in exchange of her giving her clothes to her as a gift, or by licking her. The fortune teller in Paper Mario gave things to Mario (like powerups) 'for a better future'. But until then, you can just go to the options screen and set her PERSONALITY (like 'Always Innocent').

Zenathos815 Wrote:Second: I really want that 'change ass size' button to work very desperately. JS its a tease and if it is done right will be one of my favorite things to manipulate. I guess the only thing I see being majorly weird is how it would get bigger/smaller through the course of the game.

I can assure you that, with health and time, I will implement this before the game is 'fully completed'. I am still studying forms in order to avoid clipping and other odd problems with a larger butt size.

Zenathos815 Wrote:THIRD: The issue with the bunker thing is a real bummer. I have played my way through and beaten world three and I get back to the bunker and I am stuck going to World 2. The most frustrating thing is that I found a way around it once but for the life of me I can't fucking remember what I did. I know I switched versions and initiated the travel computer in one version and saved the progress to a file

Hmmmmm do you remember which MIM PUT version? 3.15? If you used an older version, there are high changes of corruption in 'Key_cannon' variable.
I checked the screenshot (thanks for that! That debug screen helps me to find out why its occurring), and I noticed key_cannon is 'world1_given'. Well, this implies that you got to airship of world1, then you beat it, and now you are returning to the bunker (key_cannon is now 'world1'). Then the key 'WAS GIVEN' to the buddy friend (hence 'world1_given') so you can now go to world2.

The mystery is: WHAT did you do to activate key_cannon as 'world1'.
I think different Flash versions arent the culprit, but different MIM PUT versions.

Zenathos815 Wrote:I have one more workaround I plan to try but I had to re-register to get this for you, I can bitch all I want about it but until I give you my findings I won't be helping. If you get any ideas let me know if I can try something

Thank you for the clues so far, I hope we can find out why are this occurring! Perhaps you returned to the castle after replaying 1-6 level?

assShapedBoggart Wrote:bug: the doctor toad in the infirmary in the castle duplicates over time rapidly and endlessly like a forkbomb. played as peach with default settings. i had just started a new game and entered the infirmary, i couldn't leave...

EDIT: FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.19 (Aug 25/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:41 am

GAME UPDATED. Still 3.19.

meisbi Wrote:Since I lost all my save games I can as well play it through from scratch and post bugs and glitches as they occur. I finished World 1 already so I start at World 2. Level 2-1: I don't know if this is a bug but unce upon a time there was the possibility to fly up to that tube surrounded by yellow blocks and enter it. Nowadays it's the same flyin' but less enterin'...

FIXED!

meisbi Wrote:At one point in that level there is snake in a vase where only the head is visible. I thought that I was able to kill it by jumping onto it back in the days, but now Peach just gets hurt...

FIXED!

meisbi Wrote:Level 2-3: Actually this is level independet, it had happened to me before in World 1 but not in this playthrough, so I don't know how to reproduce it. So here's the thing: When I collect the big coin I enter the bonus level. When I enter the house where the chests should be instead I just see the following and Peach is nowhere to be seen:

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

meisbi Wrote:Level 2-4: Again I don't know if this is a bug, but Peach doesn't have to kill the dragon at the end of the level. Instead she can just jump over it, free the Toad and exit the level...

FIXED!

meisbi Wrote:Level 2-6: A small glitch: When talking to Luigi at the end of the level his first answer to peach is a little sparse...

FIXED!

meisbi Wrote:Level-Independent: In an attempt to reproduce the Lakitu-Peach-Disappearance (which happened to me quite often) I found another glitch: Peach loses her verginity just by blowing Lakitu

I finally found the root cause of the Lakitu bug, thanks to you !!!!! ;)
The lost virginity in a non vaginal scene was also related to this!
BOTH FIXED!

I'll check World3 bugs later!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.19 (Aug 25/16)

Postby itmejesse » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:31 pm

i dont know how to leave the character picking screen. please help
itmejesse
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.19 (Aug 26/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:45 am

GAME UPDATED again.
'World3' findings and BUG FIXES.

meisbi Wrote:Level 3-1: Well this level played fine at first. But after finishing Level 3-2 I returned to Level 3-1 and found this (cant move)

Probably fixed it now. At least I cant reproduce it! Also, this bug might be due to 'Allow Toads to Fuck Immediatelly' option ON. If so, I fixed this one three days ago.

meisbi Wrote:Level 3-2: Again unsure if this is a bug, but in the first vase of this level there are two destroyable yellow blocks in the middle.

Actually the yellow blocks was both destructable in 3-1, not 3-2.
FIXED it by putting a solid block in 3-1!

meisbi Wrote:Also I captured a phenomenon that I had observed often already: When you look closely at the bottom of the screenshot, you see a falling leaf.

Well, I kind of FIXED IT but I have not tested it fully. Now, the leaf will disappear if it falls a lot. The problem of it reappearing in certain rooms is because I created 'room over rooms' in some levels in order to have more space in the 'level domain'.

meisbi Wrote:Another thing I noted is probably level independent: The middle flags of the level seem to not work properly. Sometimes I noted that they were already up without me having been there

FIXED!

meisbi Wrote:A small glitch in the tube-basement of this level: I repeatedly died after falling off the blocks Peach is standing on in the screenshot. While the walls suggest that she is save there instead she can walk right off and fall into the abyss. It's quite a deep abyss too, since after falling you just see the same screen but without Peach for quite a while until she suddenly recognizes her death...

FIXED!

meisbi Wrote:Now it gets a little bit mysterious. Throughout the level I noticed that at some points throughout the level Peach unexpectedly hit invisible blocks when jumping. Those blocks did not appear afterwards but sound and movement clearly suggested an invisible block.

Those are just collision areas Peach arent supposed to be. Those are not invisible blocks.

meisbi Wrote:Close to the end of the level inside of a vase I then noted, that most of the blocks had already been jumped against! In the screenshot you see Peach after having only jumped against the last two. Also in this level there is a tube basement with blocks where one of them holds a fire flower. When I entered this tube the blocks where allready hit and the fire flower was standing atop. I thought this strange but guessed that I just had been there before dying...

I thought I fixed this one a week ago. But Its important to mention that when you hit certain blocks, then you died, the blocks will keep 'used', EXCEPT some powerups.

meisbi Wrote:At the end of this level there is this little dragon and a mushroom block to throw at her. After throwing it at least once, then having a sex scene, then picking it up again it kind of invisibly multiplied

FIXED!

meisbi Wrote:After defeating the dragon it drops a glass bowl (or bubble?) that Peach has to pick up to end the level. I remember that this bowl used to disappear right after beeing picked up

FIXED!

meisbi Wrote:Another more general issue is that many blocks are very hard to hit

Same case of 'fixed this one a week ago'. I cant reproduce, the most I could try and try. Please check the latest version in page 1 of this thread.

Thanks for the reports!

itmejesse Wrote:i dont know how to leave the character picking screen. please help

Cant reproduce. Please check if you changed the keyboard before. "SPACE" can be "E" or another letter (SKIP key), in case you configured the keyboard in the former gameplay (this gets saved automatically)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MerguezNight » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:26 pm

Hey, I just encountered a bug, Peach seam to bug/freeze, then you press down to do the larbor (pregnant), never happened before must be a new bug with the patch... :/
MerguezNight
Newly Registered

Postby Darkone5315 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:07 am

I found a bug in world 2-5, when trying to go through the white door sometime it allows you to go in but, most time the prompt to use the door does not appear at all, making it so you cant progress to the end

Untitled.png

EDIT: I figured what the problem is, if you don't hit the info block at the beginning of the level i does not trigger the door prompt
Darkone5315
Newly Registered

Postby shiza » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:09 am

level7-7
The bad tendency.

●many is doing a trap of a screw too much.
●This degree of difficulty is surplus in a pornography game.
shiza

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.19 (Aug 28/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:21 am

MerguezNight Wrote:Hey, I just encountered a bug, Peach seam to bug/freeze, then you press down to do the larbor (pregnant)

FIXED!

Darkone5315 Wrote:I found a bug in world 2-5, when trying to go through the white door sometime it allows you to go in but, most time the prompt to use the door does not appear at all, making it so you cant progress to the end. EDIT: I figured what the problem is, if you don't hit the info block at the beginning of the level i does not trigger the door prompt

Cant reproduce! I tested with keyboard 1 (QWERTY) and I could go to that white door without touching the info block.

shiza Wrote:level7-7
The bad tendency.
●many is doing a trap of a screw too much.
●This degree of difficulty is surplus in a pornography game.

I played it lately and I feel it easy enough. Perhaps I can add an alternative (a platform above the middle screw area) in order to diminish their usage.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby n0v317y » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:30 pm

ATTENTION: It's a XXX game STILL UNFINISHED (But playable and with endings). Pentium CORE 2 DUO or better recommended due to the nature of a vector game (more quality).

I have a Q8200(Core2Quad) cpu, so I thought it is possible to play this game smoothly.
I'm playing this game with flash player projector v22, but it's somewhat laggy.

Is upgrading my gpu recommended?
n0v317y
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.19 (Aug 29/16)

Postby foxiefoxthefox » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:46 am

I'm having trouble with level 3-1, there's no way to open the bird-door(?) thing

I remember it used to be you pick up those orbs, but I don't know if one isn't spawning or what.

Also, on the same level I picked up a Ba-bomb and fucked it, and it gave me "Achievement Unlocked!:nul" and now there's a graphic of a medal in my achievements that doesn't do anything while pressed.

Also, on the same level when I come in contact with the little tiny mushrooms Peach goes invisible and all I hear is her making noises but nothing will move the game along.
foxiefoxthefox
Newly Registered

Postby FirPtl » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:20 am

n0v317y Wrote:
ATTENTION: It's a XXX game STILL UNFINISHED (But playable and with endings). Pentium CORE 2 DUO or better recommended due to the nature of a vector game (more quality).

I have a Q8200(Core2Quad) cpu, so I thought it is possible to play this game smoothly.
I'm playing this game with flash player projector v22, but it's somewhat laggy.

Is upgrading my gpu recommended?

He recommends to use FP 12 to 17 when playing this game. They make the game less buggy and perform better.
FirPtl

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Just to remind that my vacation will end on day 13. But I am still coding the game.
Blargh finished Roy scene! It will be in the game soon!
Level 8-1 started!

n0v317y Wrote:I have a Q8200(Core2Quad) cpu, so I thought it is possible to play this game smoothly. I'm playing this game with flash player projector v22, but it's somewhat laggy. Is upgrading my gpu recommended?

No, no GPU can improve Flash games :/ Except a few calculations (less than 2% of this game engine).
Flash games use vectors (except 'pixel art only games'), which relies on CPU, so the best is to have a good CPU (like a Core i7).
Flash is NOT multithreaded, BUT it is surely faster using 2 or more cores because Flash can use 100% of a given core and spare the other cores. If you use just one core, Flash will 'eat it all', making Windows slower (and hence the entire machine). So the game will be slower not because of a slower system but because of the cannibalism.

Even using a multicore, you can play it faster:
- In another browser, like Chrome, or even a Standalone Flash Player. In this last case, you can test former versions, like Flash 20, Flash 19, Flash 17 and Flash 12. The game is made using Flash 12 as a base (optimized for Flash 17).
- Using CPU settings in the Options Screen. You can activate 'Quality MEDIUM' , and/or 'CPU+FPS' less than 26 (like 22 or even 18) and/or 'Stationary Camera', for example.

foxiefoxthefox Wrote:I'm having trouble with level 3-1, there's no way to open the bird-door(?) thing

FIXED!

foxiefoxthefox Wrote:Also, on the same level I picked up a Ba-bomb and fucked it, and it gave me "Achievement Unlocked!:nul" and now there's a graphic of a medal in my achievements that doesn't do anything while pressed.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

foxiefoxthefox Wrote:Also, on the same level when I come in contact with the little tiny mushrooms Peach goes invisible and all I hear is her making noises but nothing will move the game along.

FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby shiza » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:08 pm

bug report level4-4:
When I try to go to the room where Xhunt is here.
It doesn't move any more while coming to a standstill.
Even a floor of jabii occurs equally.

world5:
Acquisition of a goal pole and the one of the contact of a penguin
When timing is piled, I fall into escape impossibility.
shiza

Postby koopakeeper » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:14 am

When I get the Bobomb Achievement, peach seems to disappear so I can't do anything. It just shows me the zoom reticle and allows me to move it. Also, when going inside the pots in the desert levels you can still be attacked and it causes peach to duplicate into the two animations. The pot anim still continues as she goes into the pot and this seems to stop the other anim until you return. You can then continue when you left off and the second peach disappears once that anim sequence is completed.

Edit: I got around the bobomb bug by saving, restarting and loading and this fixed it. But are you meant to get 2 achievements?

achievements.png
The medal one is unclickable and appeared at the same time. Could this be whats causing the problem?

Edit 2:in the level warm pond (3-2 i believe) near the end after defeating birdo the pearl seems to disappear.
koopakeeper

Postby foxiefoxthefox » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:56 am

koopakeeper Wrote:Edit 2:in the level warm pond (3-2 i believe) near the end after defeating birdo the pearl seems to disappear.

Same for me, after defeating Birdo pearl spawns, then disappears, can't pick it up.

Also, game keeps freezing if you open the menu during an action (e.g. going up from a pipe and bringing up the menu then returning makes Peach non-responsive, not even "delete" to die works.
foxiefoxthefox
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.19 (Aug 30/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Game updated. Still 3.19

shiza Wrote:bug report level4-4: When I try to go to the room where Xhunt is here. It doesn't move any more while coming to a standstill. Even a floor of jabii occurs equally.

Xnauts? Well, this level has many creatures, so it seems its reaching the total creature limit, making some of them unmovable.
FIXED IT.

shiza Wrote:World5:Acquisition of a goal pole and the one of the contact of a penguin. When timing is piled, I fall into escape impossibility.

I havent understood. You say when time is up WHILE the princess is in the finish pole, she locks up? Or cant she escape the sex scene?

koopakeeper Wrote:When I get the Bobomb Achievement, peach seems to disappear so I can't do anything. It just shows me the zoom reticle and allows me to move it.

I remember I fixed that yesterday. Could you re-test with the latest version uploaded? Also, the two achievement should now works correctly (it should appear only one).

koopakeeper Wrote:Also, when going inside the pots in the desert levels you can still be attacked and it causes peach to duplicate into the two animations. The pot anim still continues as she goes into the pot and this seems to stop the other anim until you return.

FIXED IT.

koopakeeper Wrote:Edit 2:in the level warm pond (3-2 i believe) near the end after defeating birdo the pearl seems to disappear.

FIXED IT.

foxiefoxthefox Wrote:Also, game keeps freezing if you open the menu during an action (e.g. going up from a pipe and bringing up the menu then returning makes Peach non-responsive, not even "delete" to die works.

FIXED IT.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects