Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.18 (Aug 7/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:22 am

Answering Tyler_Eli (bug DOC II):

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

tyler_eli Wrote:Start screen: The mouse icon changes to clickable when hovering over “Peach” in the title for no reason

FIXED!

tyler_eli Wrote:Peach’s Diary: I suggest cancelling the diary notification at the top right for the first entry

DONE! It will happen later, when the player exits the castle.

tyler_eli Wrote:Outfit Room: When hovering the mouse over Peach, it changes to ‘clickable’ for no reason

FIXED!

tyler_eli Wrote:Outfit Room: When did she grow those fangs?

Not a glitch! Blargh made that mouth with teeth. This is an expression, so the princess can have that expression in other scenes. We will keep those, but we may improve the teeth later!

tyler_eli Wrote:Outfit Room: Her iris goes outside her eye balls

FIXED!

tyler_eli Wrote:Load feature is not working. Flash standalone 17, game v3.17. Saving then clicking the load slot doesn’t do anything. It only works if you close flash then reopen it and load.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Okay, so its a 'LOCAL gameplay' problem. I will test it more then fix it!

tyler_eli Wrote:Castle Sewers: This was tricky to screenshot and a bug I’ve been waiting to report. Koopas fall through the floor everytime peach jumps, pic 013

I've thought you already know that the new camera engine has this little problem with gravity, since StaticR strategy, Update 3.0b9 (30th April 2016).
If you search in this thread, you will see I also asked for help, like with Soren. He is busy and then I prefered to fix it in a lower priority someday.

tyler_eli Wrote:Peach’s castle bathroom: If the cum stain on peach’s toilet is taken off, the players can notice the contrast between her “safe clean” personal castle toilet...

You're right! DONE! This toilet is now clean!

tyler_eli Wrote:Castle Sewers: When on the same vertical level as peach, the koopas just keep walking 2 or three steps back and forth to stay close even though they don’t see Peach (no “!” above their head).

Its an engine limitation. Its how it was done. When Peach is with more than half horny bar, creatures will chase her all the time! As she is below them, they kind of 'guard' the area. I may make the code that checks if they are seeing her (X axis). If not, they stop this behavior. But I cant promise yet!

tyler_eli Wrote:A diary entry is necessary of course now that she can get pregnant

DONE!

tyler_eli Wrote:Peach castle: After H-scene with toads with the pizza on the table (invite toads..), trying to do it again will just close the menu. It should either restart the scene or at least give a message

DONE! I preferred to just not make the button appear anymore, because they are sleeping anyway.

tyler_eli Wrote:After 4 anal scenes (2 with koopas and 2 with toads): peach’s hole is still tight

PROBABLY FIXED NOW! Please test again. Thats because I forgot to add code in the Toads that checks her asshole.

tyler_eli Wrote:I don’t know the chance of impregnation, but mine got knocked up from her first vaginal. The options should definitely have ‘Fertility’ instead of just impregnation On/Off.

Ok! Now we have 'PREGNANCY CHANCE'. (none, low, high).

Thank you for all the reports so far!

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Can't you do an ENM one next? Been looking forward to that for quite a while, since we discussed it.

I wanted to make a Sonic game where he is embarrassed, as his dick and balls can be quite big it he is aroused hehe. Sonic then could see that he cant just be naked anymore, but the creatures in his world will try anything to avoid him doing that. Then Sonic could be more and more daring along the levels, while fucking his friends, and his two girlfriends (in my game I would make he love both Amy and Sally). But I really wanted to make the Jasmine game first (with the girl being the protagonist), because I loved 'Princess Trainer' by Akabur (but his game style is very different, that is, point and click). I wanted so much to wander along the city of Agrabah, caves, bordels, and desert ;) It would be a mix with Alladin and Prince of Persia, so we could have more characters. I may add another playable character (Prince of Persia' girlfriend).

Robberbaron Wrote:I can´t reach world 3. After completing world 2 you can not program the cannon for world 3!

Since when? I want to know, if possible, if you saved the game, then loaded it again. In my tests, I can program the cannon to world3, but I have not saved the game.
Tyler Eli, could you reproduce this better if possible?

Shardoom Wrote:Ivan I think you really need to see for yourself the game in the chrome browser. CTRL + F does not maximise the screen, in any browser CTRL + F activates the search function (letting you search a page for a given word).

In Flash projector, CTRL+F goes full screen. In my gameplays, I use the browser only in the default window size, but full screen in flash player.

Shardoom Wrote:In order to maximise the page in chrome I have to hit option (Three little horizontal bars on the right of the bookmarks bar), then hit the little symbol to the right of the zoom functions. (This doesn't zoom the screen, just maximises)

This is the problem :/
Perhaps if I add a button in the loader screen to force Flash to go full screen, it will work. Then I can put a button also in the options screen.
EDIT: DONE!

Shardoom Wrote:I hope you take a look at this Ivan, it would be appreciated.

I will do something!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:07 am

You did see my post about that screen bug right Ivan?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:24 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:You did see my post about that screen bug right Ivan?

Yes I did. I havent answered because its the same others are having. Its fixed in the latest update.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:10 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:You did see my post about that screen bug right Ivan?

Yes I did. I havent answered because its the same others are having. Its fixed in the latest update.

OK. Thanks! Will let you know if it got fixed when I test it later.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:58 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:OK. Thanks! Will let you know if it got fixed when I test it later.

Great! Oh, I will be creating the worldmap 8 really soon, then Bowser Castle level (before the other levels like 8-1, because Mario can finally be correctly placed in the prison inside). I may create the Nimbus Land (for the palace of world 7) in-between or after making Bowser's Castle. As I said somewhere, Bowser Castle will follow some ideas from 'Bowser Castle' game from PS, because I liked the way it was made (aside of the fact MIM PUT is a sidescroller). But I will add new rooms based on Super Mario RPG.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby random_user » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:10 am

So, I have a question about the full-screen again (sorry for being annoying), for best performance in this game I have to use chrome, but the full-screen button does nothing on chrome. And when setting chrome to full-screen the interface is cropped.

So I just tried playing the game on a flash-player, and then the full-screen button works, but as soon as I hit the play button the game minimizes itself again, and no full-screen button on the main menu, so I hit Ctrl+F and the full-screen is cropped again.

So from this point I will give my opinion about this whole stretching/aspect:ratio lock based on my superficial reading of the change-log:

This new stretching scheme is bad, I really think that you should leave it as it was before, let flash do its thing to stretch the game vectors, if the user is seeing more than it should see, maybe you should just hide/cover/disable the area that should not be seen/clicked to avoid bugs.

I mean, with this new stretching, if you are scaling the window by hand now, you have to properly balance the width and height of the window so that you can see the menu.

Letterbox in flash games is a "common" issue, but it doesn't hurts the game in my opinion. The problem when going full-screen (or just increasing the window width) now is that the content is going OVER the border and cropping the game, making it unplayable. I think that if you HAD to pick one aspect ratio, you should pick 16:9 because it is the most common nowadays. Or maybe open a vote for it? I don't care, but if you are going to force the game in 4:3, you will need letterbox in the sides to avoid this menu crop that we are having right now when increasing the window width, or just playing the game in full-screen.

Tbh, in flash, locking the aspect ratio for everyone is not an ideal solution. If someone was stretching too much and seeing what should no be seen and crashing the game its their loss.

TL:DR This new stretching is cropping the content instead of properly resizing. And Letterbox is better than cropping for everyone, I believe.

Also. Keep up the good work, this game is amazing, one of the most complexes and complete flash game I have ever seen, sadly its flash =/ would be awesome to have this game running in a better environment with a better optimization and higher framerate. But still, its a true achievement and work of art you have here.
Last edited by random_user on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
random_user
Newly Registered

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:20 am

Okay then, although you could make Aladdin a playable character in that game.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Robberbaron » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:55 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Since when? I want to know, if possible, if you saved the game, then loaded it again. In my tests, I can program the cannon to world3, but I have not saved the game.

Never mind, i got it working now after redownload the game. Kissing scene with Lady Bow seems to hang up after they lay down on the ground, though?
Robberbaron

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:03 am

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Okay then, although you could make Aladdin a playable character in that game.

Ummmmm...what? Why?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:52 am

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Okay then, although you could make Aladdin a playable character in that game.

I cant promise. Thats because one of my goals are female characters. But.... who knows if, in that new game, I can create other playable chars ;)

Robberbaron Wrote:Kissing scene with Lady Bow seems to hang up after they lay down on the ground, though?

FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:53 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:

Ummmmm...what? Why?

Very short answer: ENM.

Basically he wants to do something like the whole ENF theme going on here, but have a male character be it instead. Which doesn't seem to quite work with Aladdin (and I guess it's the Disney version), since he's someone who lived on the street and clothes may not have been a option all the time. Sure he can still get embarrassed around certain people, but he has a rather confident outlook to things.

But yeah... let's try to keep it to Mario characters.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:16 pm

We're talking about something different, and it was idea that was floated in a discussion we had months ago for a game when done with PUT.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:19 pm

VintageBass Wrote:Basically he wants to do something like the whole ENF theme going on here, but have a male character be it instead. Which doesn't seem to quite work with Aladdin (and I guess it's the Disney version), since he's someone who lived on the street and clothes may not have been a option all the time. Sure he can still get embarrassed around certain people, but he has a rather confident outlook to things.

Are you sure? An adult Aladdin being able to walk around naked? I dont think so.
Also, I imagine him being REALLY embarrassed in a situation like this one!

Warning: nude picture of him (showing his balls, ass, etc)

!aladdin ENM.jpeg

And more! As Aladdin is a 'person of the streets', he should behave well in a strict religion controlled region, otherwise guards will get him. People in those Arabian areas are generally inflexible about nudity or even for a women to show her face. For them, its like a sacrilege! So its a very spicy theme to be explored for ENF/EMN lovers ;)
VintageBass Wrote:But yeah... let's try to keep it to Mario characters.

Surely!
In Jasmine game, Aladdin should appear often (like Luigi appears in MIM PUT). Perhaps Jasmine can activate those ENM scenes, embarrassing him. But she is herself really embarrassed due to her 'royal' nature (a girl who is meant to only have sex after marriage to a Sultan, etc). So it will be a game where you can control other characters indirectly.

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:We're talking about something different, and it was idea that was floated in a discussion we had months ago for a game when done with PUT.

Sure! All ideas are interesting. But yes, lets go back to PUT.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:53 pm

That's fine, just explaining.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Robberbaron » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:12 pm

New Lady Bow Kissing scene is really beautiful! Thanks Ivan and Blargh!
Robberbaron

Postby tripflip » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:29 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Also, I imagine him being REALLY embarrassed in a situation like this one!

Warning: nude picture of him (showing his balls, ass, etc)

!aladdin ENM.jpeg

And more! As Aldadin is a 'person of the streets', he should behave well in a strict religion controlled region, otherwise guards will get him. People in those Arabian areas are generally inflexible about nudity or even for a women to show her face. For them, its like a sacrilege! So its a very spicy theme to be explored for ENF/EMN lovers ;)

Sure, Aladin would still get embarrassed about being naked, but I think it's worth noting that as a princess, there's far greater expectations for status and proper behavior for Jasmine, then for Aladin. Aladin really wouldn't be under the same kind of scrutiny or expectations.

And I think Agrabah is based on a romanticized Persia, which is really not very religiously strict. It's easy to forget that for a long time, Persia (or modern day Iraq) was considered exotic and a place of harem girls, belly dancing, skimpy clothes, and transparent veils that mainly existed to tease and heighten sexuality. Given how Jasmine dresses, I think that's really what the movie Aladin was based on.

In the real world, my knowledge on the history is spotty, but I know that at least in modern times, the really strict and more militant veins of Islam are a more recent thing. In some areas, there have been some highly conservative backlashes against some very corrupt, secular political figures. Coups and civil wars have resulted in things being the way they are now. From my understanding, things really weren't that strict in the "old" days (at least when it comes to women needing to cover up). I mean, Islam itself isn't really that old of a religion, and only so many sects within it are strict and conservative. I don't really know when Aladin is supposed to be take place, but it could easily pre-date Islam.
Last edited by tripflip on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:48 pm

tripflip Wrote:Sure, Aladin would still get embarrassed about being naked, but I think it's worth noting that as a princess, there's far greater expectations for status and proper behavior for Jasmine, then for Aladin. Aladin really wouldn't be under the same kind of scrutiny or expectations.

And following my train of logic, Aladdin starting out was basically at the bottom tier of society, the street rat. Basicially for him, clothes would probably be pretty much tattered rags stitched together and the like, just enough to cover up his good and the like. But make of that if you will.

tripflip Wrote:I don't really know when Aladin is supposed to be take place, but it could easily pre-date Islam.

Since this is based from the Arabian Nights, a collection of stories within that area, it'll probably be somewhere around that period of time, so that may be a good estimate.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:50 pm

I'm starting to feel like this is derailing things, and it's my fault.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Robberbaron Wrote:New Lady Bow Kissing scene is really beautiful! Thanks Ivan and Blargh!

Happy you liked ;)

tripflip Wrote:Sure, Aladdin would still get embarrassed about being naked, but I think it's worth noting that as a princess, there's far greater expectations for status and proper behavior for Jasmine, then for Aladin. Aladdin really wouldn't be under the same kind of scrutiny or expectations.

Thats it! Even if the original game is in a classic Persia, women needed to retain manners more than men (well, in almost - it not all - fairytale, this rule is present).

tripflip Wrote:And I think Agrabah is based on a romanticized Persia, which is really not very religiously strict. It's easy to forget that for a long time, Persia (or modern day Iraq) was considered exotic and a place of harem girls, belly dancing, skimpy clothes, and transparent veils that mainly existed to tease and heighten sexuality. Given how Jasmine dresses, I think that's really what the movie Aladin was based on.

You're right! In my next game, if I really got the time to make it well, it will be in an ancient Persia, pre dating Islam. But I wanted to put some sauce (say, other villages with strictier rules), like the fact no noble woman could just show her face to anyone, so I am explaining some contextual facts that will make Jasmine even more embarrassed and worried (remember, a 'peaceful worry', as its a fantasy, there is no 'real harassment' or 'public disgraces'). Jasmine can walk along the entire city naked, no problem. People can even get used to it. But, as MIM PUT, Jasmine would be embarrassed over and over, until being....a nymph. And there will be even more elements (other women closing their eyes, crowds amazed by the 'view', horny market and other men that are really enjoying it... But the game would require more stats, like 'morality', 'perverted status', etc. I just want to start from somewhere when the prototype is out. Less thinking and more doing. (but I am still in MIM PUT until its completed).

In MIM PUT, Mushroom Kingdom is more 'peaceful' for exhibitionism. There are no 'very crowded markets', 'immense palaces', 'guards with huge sharp knives' and very different classes of people (very poor, poor, middle, noble...). Most of the creatures are not human (even animals known to mankind), but midgets. And everyone (even the enemies) love the princesses from Mario world ;)

So I see Jasmine game being more 'intense', 'energetic', as its placed in 'real' cities. ;)

VintageBass Wrote:And following my train of logic, Aladdin starting out was basically at the bottom tier of society, the street rat. Basicially for him, clothes would probably be pretty much tattered rags stitched together and the like, just enough to cover up his good and the like. But make of that if you will.

For sure he cant be just naked hehe. And the role of those tales in Arabian regions are generally within cities, tons of people, magic (genies....). I really like that theme.

Back to PUT!
I'll update the game tonight, with Lemmy being able to walk and JUMP! He will have a ball now (yellow one).
Just to remember that Iggy scene has a ball, but he borrowed it from his bro.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ant1989 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:41 am

Guys, I think it best to stop making homages and fan games, this is a legal minefield. Another Metroid 2 Remake, a fangame made by DoctorM64 has just received a DMCA just after being reliased. Thanks God I got my copy, but He would avoid these issues if he had not used a Metroid Title and just the general idea. By the way, if you like the genre, google for it, it is best game I ever played.
Ant1989

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects