Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.17 (Aug 2/16)

Postby NorthNecro » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Still waiting for futanari content =(
NorthNecro
Newly Registered

Postby tyler_eli » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:46 pm

So here's the new report batch, three things though. It seems you're not fixing language problems, so I won't do them for now. Another thing is, instead of using the same version for testing, I'll be switching to the newest available one. Because some bugs I can produce in an older version -and you can't-, then in a newer version I can't reproduce them even though you didn't fix them specifically. As an amateur programmer, the only thing I hate more than bugs showing up for no reason, is bugs disappearing for no reason, but it'll save us from a lot of redundancy problems. I'll include the tested version number in the report title. Finally, I've switched from firefox to the flash standalone, mainly because of maximized window or full screen problems (in both, even with ctrl+f). So I just manually adjust the flash window to the max possible width and height without cropping out anything.

So here it is, and a couple of notes on the list:
- About getting into the sewers when not supposed to, I noticed the debug code read 'day 2', but I sure as hell didn't leave the castle, in fact I only walked around the bedroom and the bathroom, unfortunately I didn't notice what I did to change the day counter.
- The mips bug was not crossed off because I couldn't retest it. I've tried several times to find him in the sewers only to find it empty or the dog.
- Any bugs not crossed off are intentional, not forgotten. It's silly, but it still means that players can still reproduce them

Related pics:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'm almost out of the castle!
Attachments
PUT (Programming).docx
(19.96 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:18 am

Feddo Wrote:I found another bug, if you masturbate to orgasm in Toadette's bed (I've also had it happen to me when I just interact with it without masturbating) the picture of peach you get during the dialogue doesn't go away. I attached a screenshot of it at the bottom.

FIXED!

KeryoWolfe Wrote:So here's a bug. After I beat World 2 and get the code, I go to the bunker, put it in the computer... and it still sets it to World 2. No menu select shows up or nothing. It'll set it to World 2 everytime.
Here's the clipboard save so you can see exactly where the error is.

Cant reproduce!
Actually, its like you saved it in the older version (weeks ago?) then you beat World 2 with it.
Older saves were with this bug.
Did you do something else? Like activating auto save (each world or each level)?
I did like this to try to find the bug. I activated DEBUG MODE (PAGE DOWN key), then, in a new game run, I played all the world 1 levels, then I beat the first koopaling.
Peach fell from the sky. KeyCannon variable is 'world1'. Then I went to the bunker and talked with the bobomb buddy. Keycannon is now 'world1_given'. Given is due to the fact I gave the key to him.
Now I can only access world 2, this is expected.
Then I played all the world 2 levels, and I beat the second koopaling.
Peach feel from the sky. KeyCannon variable is 'world2'. Then I went to the bunker and talked with the bobomb buddy. Keycannon is now 'world2_given'.
Now I can access world 3!

I REALLY want to know the real culprit of this annoying bug.

KeryoWolfe Wrote:Also I decided to make something for anyone that wants to play the game with an XBox 360 controller. This requires XPadder. Things like number menus and the Do-over button sequence will still have to be done via keyboard, but the main gameplay buttons are mapped. Great for peeps like me that have been spoiled by games with controller support.

Thats a great solution, thank you! I'll post Xpadder link in the first page!

smalec Wrote:Hi. Delivery seems to not work. I always get the infinite loop. I've tried with rosalina, peach, default settings, delivering in peach castle in bedroom, in the streets, or in the world 1 map 1.
She just lies down, an empty chat bubble shows up and the game/time freezes.

Probably Fixed Now! I tested here without problems. Can someone test it too?

smalec Wrote:Oh, and also, savegames don't work for me altogether.

Some people are having this problem, but not all of them. I need more days to figure out what's happening. You can use the clipboard function in the meanwhile.

NorthNecro Wrote:Still waiting for futanari content =(

Me too! I am drowned due to the amount of features lately (and the bugs that were haunting us still). Let's see if the rest of August will be better for me to make the airship level and worldmap 8 (at least the over world area).

tyler_eli Wrote:So here's the new report batch, three things though. It seems you're not fixing language problems, so I won't do them for now.

But I am! Its easier than fixing bugs! You can show me the ones thats still wrong.

tyler_eli Wrote:Another thing is, instead of using the same version for testing, I'll be switching to the newest available one. Because some bugs I can produce in an older version -and you can't-, then in a newer version I can't reproduce them even though you didn't fix them specifically. As an amateur programmer, the only thing I hate more than bugs showing up for no reason, is bugs disappearing for no reason, but it'll save us from a lot of redundancy problems. I'll include the tested version number in the report title.

Great!

tyler_eli Wrote:Finally, I've switched from firefox to the flash standalone, mainly because of maximized window or full screen problems (in both, even with ctrl+f). So I just manually adjust the flash window to the max possible width and height without cropping out anything.

I tested with Control+F late tonight and it works flawlessly (without 'cuts' or 'areas you should not see' problems).
But yes, you can manually adjust it in a way it wont crop.

tyler_eli Wrote:- About getting into the sewers when not supposed to, I noticed the debug code read 'day 2', but I sure as hell didn't leave the castle, in fact I only walked around the bedroom and the bathroom, unfortunately I didn't notice what I did to change the day counter.

Damn! When going to the train prologue level, it is counting as a new 'adventure' day! It must not happen!
FIXED!

tyler_eli Wrote:The mips bug was not crossed off because I couldn't retest it. I've tried several times to find him in the sewers only to find it empty or the dog.

Just visit the castle more and more. MIPS might appear 30% of the time.

I'll check your docs now.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:30 am

I noticed alot of bugs in this update. For starters, the game isn't playable in Maximized mode (having the window in fulll screen in your browser). Works when your Restore Down the window. And Peach freezes when after you view the gallery (happens both in levels and the world map). Plus the giving birth scene freezes the game.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:11 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I noticed alot of bugs in this update. For starters, the game isn't playable in Maximized mode (having the window in fulll screen in your browser). Works when your Restore Down the window. And Peach freezes when after you view the gallery (happens both in levels and the world map). Plus the giving birth scene freezes the game.

Not a lot of bugs. The 'maximized mode' will really cut out above and below because of the things I said before (are you following the thread?). The 'cuts' are due to the fact Flash is dumb, so maximizing the screen will just make it be widescreen, but the game was made with 4:3 in mind. It worked before because I wasnt using PROPORTIONAL resize (which was giving real bugs!). Now you noticed the screen (inside the flash window) wont show blue areas (or areas we are not supposed to see) and thats the expected behavior.
Just use CTRL+F for the pure full screen.

Cant reproduce the gallery bug.
Giving birth bug already fixed above.

Could you retest the game in page 1?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tyler_eli » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:39 am

Something for the newly registered people asking for more futa; if Ivan promised it, he will deliver. I won't speak on his behalf but as a developer you can be trapped between two fires, on one hand there is the fan support which you appreciate very much and work on delivering a lot of content for, and on the other hand there are the requests made which may sound reasonable when looked at separately, but in the bigger picture of game progress it's not their time yet (not importance wise, but time management wise; for example it's much more productive to do similar tasks of the same type together, like fixing many different graphical bugs in one go, then adding different soundtracks together in one go, then adding several new animations together in one go) So it's not futa content's turn yet.

I don't even know if Ivan is using that work model and I'm not trying to make-up excuses for him -well maybe a little-, but it is an example of a possible reason. What I'm trying to say -without singling anyone out- is that, I'm sure your support and anticipation for the game is appreciated, but moping about content not there yet is not helping. For now I think there are a couple of futa scenes, like with wendy and that pink dragon and maybe even that ghost boss. As for future futa stuff, it will come, patience is a virtue.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
tyler_eli Wrote:So here's the new report batch, three things though. It seems you're not fixing language problems, so I won't do them for now.

But I am! Its easier than fixing bugs! You can show me the ones thats still wrong.

Umm, all of the them. In my previous report, there were two doc files one for programming, the other for language. I still plan to check the language, that's my original strongpoint after all, but once you update the older mistakes.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I tested with Control+F late tonight and it works flawlessly (without 'cuts' or 'areas you should not see' problems).
But yes, you can manually adjust it in a way it wont crop.

I don't know what to say, we could have two different screen sizes with different ratios. If it's important to you, I can post sc's(it's my abbreviation for screenshots, it's silly but I'm gonna use that word a lot and I'm a little lazy)

About the day counting bug, well I'm glad you found the reason easily. As for mips, the 30% chance sounds reasonable, I only tried finding him like 6-7 times. Will retest in next week on the following report. You'll be happy to know that some bugs were already reported by others and you probably fixed them already, unfortunately I've encountered a loading problem, but it's more in-detail in the file this time. It's good that you'll be taking time off by theendof this month, so will I; maybe I can find the time to fix the spacebar on my keyboard :P
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:52 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I noticed alot of bugs in this update. For starters, the game isn't playable in Maximized mode (having the window in fulll screen in your browser). Works when your Restore Down the window. And Peach freezes when after you view the gallery (happens both in levels and the world map). Plus the giving birth scene freezes the game.

Not a lot of bugs. The 'maximized mode' will really cut out above and below because of the things I said before (are you following the thread?). The 'cuts' are due to the fact Flash is dumb, so maximizing the screen will just make it be widescreen, but the game was made with 4:3 in mind. It worked before because I wasnt using PROPORTIONAL resize (which was giving real bugs!). Now you noticed the screen (inside the flash window) wont show blue areas (or areas we are not supposed to see) and thats the expected behavior.

OK. That maximize bug happened when I first downloaded and tested the game.

And I will give this new update a test.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Yi » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:19 am

Hello dood, I hope you are good, good work as always. I was thinking than this game is excellent, very nice, so good, but, I think than something is missing, like, I don´t know, i think this game doesn´t need more fixes or something like that, maybe needs a brutal change, I hope you have that change for this game, i mean, about de voice of peach, i know you only want to stay un de context of Mario Bros, but how do I say the voice is the same, and you only put a new little effect and I think than if you want to make this grow you don´t need to complish this game, maybe you have to start again dood, liek a ''Remake'' for example, because lately is the same thins in every aspect, but is just an opnion and if you like it it´s okey and if you don´t you ignore me dood i really just want to see this grow as you i think you do and if i can help you to be honest i stay here fo you because i really would like to see this game more than just finished, this game for you have a lot but a lot of potential, and maybe you didn´t see it but the last scene you put in to the game, when the Thomp miss and you make peach to ride him and she stay in that position , I was like ''this idea is so god damm great'' and I was thinking i what you can create whit that kind of things.

As i say i just wanted to share you what i think, i hope doesn´t bother you and if you think my opinion is tharsh just erase this thing ans thank you again for this great game dood, i wish you the best.
Yi
Newly Registered

Postby HugelDude » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:36 am

Yi Wrote:Hello dood, I hope you are good, good work as always. I was thinking than this game is excellent, very nice, so good, but, I think than something is missing, like, I don´t know, i think this game doesn´t need more fixes or something like that, maybe needs a brutal change, I hope you have that change for this game, i mean, about de voice of peach, i know you only want to stay un de context of Mario Bros, but how do I say the voice is the same, and you only put a new little effect and I think than if you want to make this grow you don´t need to complish this game, maybe you have to start again dood, liek a ''Remake'' for example, because lately is the same thins in every aspect, but is just an opnion and if you like it it´s okey and if you don´t you ignore me dood i really just want to see this grow as you i think you do and if i can help you to be honest i stay here fo you because i really would like to see this game more than just finished, this game for you have a lot but a lot of potential, and maybe you didn´t see it but the last scene you put in to the game, when the Thomp miss and you make peach to ride him and she stay in that position , I was like ''this idea is so god damm great'' and I was thinking i what you can create whit that kind of things.

As i say i just wanted to share you what i think, i hope doesn´t bother you and if you think my opinion is tharsh just erase this thing ans thank you again for this great game dood, i wish you the best.

You want him to start over?!?!

Are you crazy!

What would be the point of that?
HugelDude

Postby Shardoom » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:49 am

Ivan your recent update to the fullscreen has ruined the functionality if played via chrome. (which runs faster for me)
If I go fullscreen in chrome it cuts a lot off.
Shardoom

Postby Doctor93 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:56 pm

Bug report:

I've got a few small bugs for you this time. They're kinda hard to notice, but kinda annoying. First is the flight bug. When Peach has a tail (or is a raccoon), if you run until she can fly, fly up a bit, and then let it level off (wait until the peak of the most recent boost then press fly again so as to try to keep the height Peach is at); she will stay perfectly at that altitude each time you press the fly button after that. I've noticed other similar bugs, but I haven't tried to reproduce them as much as that one. If it wasn't I'm not mistaken, I think I tried flying (jumping and then "jumping" in mid-air after running until she can fly) and then landing and taking off again, but it wouldn't let me even though her run bar was still at max.

The other bug I've noticed is much more intermittent and hard to catch. Sometimes (a lot less than half of the time), Peach will jump straight through a block she should be able to hit and unable to go through. I have undertested this bug, so I'm not really sure how easily it can be reproduced, but it happens at least once every time I play. The most recent time it happened was in the first world up in the clouds where there's a poison shroom block directly to the left of a life shroom block (I'm so sorry I haven't looked more into this bug at least to tell you what level and such).

Let me know if you need any debug pictures, and I'll see what I can do.
Doctor93

Postby Doctor93 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:06 pm

Shardoom Wrote:Ivan your recent update to the fullscreen has ruined the functionality if played via chrome. (which runs faster for me)
If I go fullscreen in chrome it cuts a lot off.

I've noticed this too, Ivan, but I play it in the standalone Flash Player (v20). It's different for me than described above, though. The title screen's buttons appear disabled (except for the top one) but still work if you click them. Then a little bit of the top and bottom are cut off for a bit. It all goes away when you start a game, though. Again, it might be different in Shardoom's Chrome environment though.
Doctor93

Postby wobbiso » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:17 am

How far down the line is the kissing feature prioritized? I plan on replaying the whole game again once it comes out, though it's been on the agenda for a fairly lengthy time and I'm not sure if it's even going to be a thing anymore. I totally understand there are priorities, but I'd just like to know if:
1) this is still planned to be released? and if so
2) can you give a very rough estimation when it will be ready? A year, maybe two?
wobbiso
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:04 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

OK. That maximize bug happened when I first downloaded and tested the game.

And I will give this new update a test.

UPDATE: Still getting that screen bug. Spoiler show what it looks like.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

PUT Screen Bug.png
MPLDAM9919

Postby nobynoby » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:28 am

Hey ivan, me and a lot of players are honestly getting bored with the costumes that we currently only have, is it possible for you to add costumes from the hacked version of mario is missing? that hacked version had tons of variety i would like to see in this wonderful game.
nobynoby

Postby Feddo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:02 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
UPDATE: Still getting that screen bug. Spoiler show what it looks like.

Once you load into the game and use the ctrl F method of going full screen it fixes itself, the starting menus are cut off like that but once you load into a game it goes into proper full screen. Sometimes you have to hit ctrl once for the screen to fix itself once you're in game.
Feddo

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.18 (Aug 7/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:29 pm

Update 3.18:
- NEW: Level 7-7 (Airship). Roy is there, but as a placeholder. Just talk to Mario to end the game (World 8 to be made soon).
- NEW: Lady Bow scene 3. For that to happen, you need to revisit the levels she are in, like the Ghost House. All three scenes are now in the gallery (Bosses button).
- NEW: Diary Entry for when the princess gets pregnant.
- CHANGED: 'Can Be Pregnant' option is now called 'Pregnancy Chance'. It can be None, Low and High.
- CHANGED: The music when reaching the palace of each world will be now the 'peril song' until the princess beats the airship.
- CHANGED: You cant have more than one scene with Lady Bow in a level. She will vanish after a given scene, so to see more scenes, you need to find her somewhere else or revisit the level. To unlock Lady Bow in the 'Bosses' gallery, you have to be with her in all scenes, not only the first.
- Improved 'toad audience' animation (some areas like her royal table are making some toads 'walk in the air' when grouping up).
- Rule change: her toilet wont have cum on its walls anymore, as its her 'safe clean' bathroom, in contrast to public ones.
- Glitch Fix: 'moving clouds' not working, like in airship levels.
- Glitch Fix: 'Game Over music' not playing.
- Glitch Fix: the princess was able to 'run' while drunk/dizzy.
- Glitch Fix: the checkpoint (not the shower one) was being activated right in the beginning of levels like 1-3.
- Glitch Fix: the princess was 'being blocked while jumping' like 'hitting an invisible block' when her tail or a veggie touched a block nearby.
- Glitch Fix: when hitting a block with a tail, the princess was without the tail, and glitching herself, like not walking anymore.
- Glitch Fix: when flying (as a pure raccoon/tail only), if you make her fall a bit, she werent going up again when pressing JUMP key (she was always in the same height).
- Glitch Fix: A day was being counted more than one in the train prologue area, making the princess appear in her castle on the day 2. The 'train day' should be counted as 0.
- Glitch Fix: if the princess was using a dress before going to the cannon in the worldmap 1, when inside it, her skirt was strangely sticked in the same place (not being moved with the cannon).
- Glitch Fix: when Peach PS 'looked down' or in certain aims, her eyesballs were 'trespassing' her eye area.
- Glitch Fix: her model in the outfit room screen was clickable (mouse icon) but nothing happened (it should not be clickable anymore).

tyler_eli Wrote:Something for the newly registered people asking for more futa; if Ivan promised it, he will deliver. I won't speak on his behalf but as a developer you can be trapped between two fires, on one hand there is the fan support which you appreciate very much and work on delivering a lot of content for, and on the other hand there are the requests made which may sound reasonable when looked at separately, but in the bigger picture of game progress it's not their time yet (not importance wise, but time management wise

Thats it! Like making the rest of levels.

tyler_eli Wrote:As for future futa stuff, it will come, patience is a virtue.

Thats why I am still around! ;)

tyler_eli Wrote:I don't know what to say, we could have two different screen sizes with different ratios. If it's important to you, I can post sc's(it's my abbreviation for screenshots, it's silly but I'm gonna use that word a lot and I'm a little lazy)

You can use any word you need ;) Just beware that DOUBLE CLICKING to maximize wont work well. Just press CTRL+F.

tyler_eli Wrote:About the day counting bug, well I'm glad you found the reason easily. As for mips, the 30% chance sounds reasonable, I only tried finding him like 6-7 times. Will retest in next week on the following report. You'll be happy to know that some bugs were already reported by others and you probably fixed them already, unfortunately I've encountered a loading problem, but it's more in-detail in the file this time. It's good that you'll be taking time off by theendof this month, so will I; maybe I can find the time to fix the spacebar on my keyboard :P

I surely want (and NEED!) to rule out the loading game problem, but I really need a reproduceable path, like: 'Ivan, do this.....now save....now exit......now do that.....'

Yi Wrote:Hello dood, I hope you are good, good work as always. I was thinking than this game is excellent, very nice, so good, but, I think than something is missing, like, I don´t know, i think this game doesn´t need more fixes or something like that, maybe needs a brutal change

I will surely make a 'brutal change' when I finally put that Peach (or a better one) in a 3D system, like Unity or Unreal4. But this is for a far future...perhaps.....
Thats because after this game is completed (officially) I will still be making something for it (smaller updates or 'service packs') but my main goal will be on Jasmine game.

Yi Wrote:I hope you have that change for this game, i mean, about de voice of peach, i know you only want to stay un de context of Mario Bros, but how do I say the voice is the same, and you only put a new little effect

There were two female voicers but they just disappeared. We need more voicers that awre willing to contribute with more Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Krystal voices.

Yi Wrote:This game for you have a lot but a lot of potential, and maybe you didn´t see it but the last scene you put in to the game, when the Thomp miss and you make peach to ride him and she stay in that position , I was like ''this idea is so god damm great'' and I was thinking i what you can create whit that kind of things.

I am happy you liked that scene ;) Thanks to Blargh! He did it with passion! More scenes to come hopefully!

Yi Wrote:As i say i just wanted to share you what i think, i hope doesn´t bother you and if you think my opinion is tharsh just erase this thing ans thank you again for this great game dood, i wish you the best.

Dont worry, I really like your feedback! May the force be with us!

Shardoom Wrote:Ivan your recent update to the fullscreen has ruined the functionality if played via chrome. (which runs faster for me). If I go fullscreen in chrome it cuts a lot off.

Did you read the changelng in page 1 and my feedback in the last page? Just use CTRL+F. This is a flash limitation. When we just 'double click' to 'make if full screen', Flash doesnt 'put in full screen', but it just maximizes, making the game (which was made for 4:3) to be 16:9. I use chrome, then I press CTRL+F or use a menu option (full screen) to be REALLY the full screen mode. That works here! If not, please tell me how to reproduce!

Hmm I may make the intro screen recognizes CTRL+F, because for now, CTRL+F only works once in a level or worldmap.

PS: I dont use Shardoom's Chrome environment.
Doctor93 Wrote:I've got a few small bugs for you this time. They're kinda hard to notice, but kinda annoying. First is the flight bug.

FIXED!

Doctor93 Wrote:The other bug I've noticed is much more intermittent and hard to catch. Sometimes (a lot less than half of the time), Peach will jump straight through a block she should be able to hit and unable to go through. I have undertested this bug, so I'm not really sure how easily it can be reproduced, but it happens at least once every time I play.

IMPROVED IT, but it might still glitch a bit. Levels like 7-7 (the new one) has some odd problems too. But at least, in my own tests, I couldnt catch the 'jump straight' bug anymore, though that can happen once in a while due to engine limitations. If you find a block whose the princess cant break at all, just say it! Thank you!

Doctor93 Wrote:I've noticed this too, Ivan, but I play it in the standalone Flash Player (v20). It's different for me than described above, though. The title screen's buttons appear disabled

FIXED!

wobbiso Wrote:How far down the line is the kissing feature prioritized? I plan on replaying the whole game again once it comes out, though it's been on the agenda for a fairly lengthy time and I'm not sure if it's even going to be a thing anymore. I totally understand there are priorities, but I'd just like to know if
1) this is still planned to be released? and if so
2) can you give a very rough estimation when it will be ready? A year, maybe two?

Its planned but perhaps when the game is once completed (one year or a bit more), except if something great happens to my health and time. For now I can promise more kissing scenes, like Blargh did in this update (3.18), when the princess encounters Lady Bow.

nobynoby Wrote:Hey ivan, me and a lot of players are honestly getting bored with the costumes that we currently only have, is it possible for you to add costumes from the hacked version of mario is missing? that hacked version had tons of variety i would like to see in this wonderful game.

Sorry but the game has made to support only Mario Universe ones, although I plan adding 'Alice Outfit' and the classic 'White with Red dress' for Fire Peach and Fire Rosalina.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:28 pm

Can't you do an ENM one next? Been looking forward to that for quite a while, since we discussed it.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Robberbaron » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:40 pm

I can´t reach world 3. After completing world 2 you can not program the cannon for world 3!
Robberbaron

Postby Shardoom » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:54 pm

Ivan I think you really need to see for yourself the game in the chrome browser.

CTRL + F does not maximise the screen, in any browser CTRL + F activates the search function (letting you search a page for a given word). In order to maximise the page in chrome I have to hit option (Three little horizontal bars on the right of the bookmarks bar), then hit the little symbol to the right of the zoom functions. (This doesn't zoom the screen, just maximises)

So obviously this leads to a pretty chopped down screen in your latest revision. I've tried running the game in a standalone window but it literally slows to an unplayable crawl, chrome works literally as fast as a regular mario game.

I hope you take a look at this Ivan, it would be appreciated.
Shardoom

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects