Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.16 (July 21/16)

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:50 pm

Ivan, when Peach uses her Dildo Thingey in her butt, she says " I A being fucked by it."

I know that English is not your first language/mother tongue. So I do not want to be rude. Sorry. I just want to help you.

After Chompette swallows her, Peach says: I fell myself a white chocolate. The correct wording is: I feel like a bar of white chocolate.

The simple present of falling is fell and the present progressive - used to describe something that happens right now - is falling.
The past tense of feeling is felt.
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Postby tyler_eli » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
he30ra Wrote:http://ifotos.pl/z/aprwrhe Lakitu make Peach disappear think in all Lakitu scenes check this

I am sorry to say, but I already said this was one of the bugs I already know, BUT I STILL CANT REPRODUCE.
People are not helping me with more details, like a print screen of the OPTIONS screen and the DEBUG MODE activated (page down). If you can play the game again , then take a print screen of the options, then press PAGE DOWN to activate debug mode, then play with those text in the screen until finding this bug again and ^*%%@*%&*!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahha ow my side.

Sorry, but it's still funny as hell to see you rage like hell at people not giving enough details or using the debug screenshot. At least you keep it civilized cause you know that they're trying to help. Speaking of which, I will def look into the galleries to fix dialogues (I think I have a grammar nazi inside me and I'm trying to use his forces for good), but first I thought of doing something you're gonna deeply hate me for -but secretly be in love with me-. I'm gonna do a playthrough of the game criticizing every little thing about it, from legit bugs, to grammar mistakes, and even will include unrealistic suggestions for you to add in the game to make it better. One it's to see how much the game changed over two years since I last played (I expected you to finally reach the 300 animations already and be happy for ya), and two, you might need a fresh perspective on the game.

Stay tuned
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:18 pm

ReconLegend Wrote:wow it must be me then because when i get to the end of the scene and hit space nothing happens. I'll test this again a few more times maybe it's me. What are you using to record Ivan ? i would like to download that program so i can make Bug Report Videos which will help you Squash these bugs faster.

I use either one of those programs: CamStudio and HyperCam. I used to have an old version of Hypercam (which was free) but now I use CamStudio. You can even save as a SWF (it becomes tiny!) and it can open quickly inside a post (as its a flash itself).

Yes, I prefer people recording videos, it would be far better for me to understand what he/she did (e.g. jumped , ran, swun...)

ReconLegend Wrote:I'll redownload the game again and test this again. i'll post a picture with debug on if toadsworth isn't there.

Great!

ReconLegend Wrote:hmm i do resize the Standalone Flash Player before clicking on Normal game. Could that be screwing things up ? I'll test that Toad House again without resizing.

Ok! Yes, I might 'lock' the window size, then try to use a function to create 'pre configured window sizes', so people can pick either one. The problem is that it isnt easy to control those window borders.

ReconLegend Wrote:ok i understand i thought it was some kinda bug but i understand now.

I will end up using another camera code :/ But I will still test for some weeks/months before going in that direction.

ReconLegend Wrote:Actually i just visited the bunker for the first time (in the AS3 Version) and had Princess Peach talk to the Red Bobomb. Sorry about not putting debug on i'll put up a new picture soon....It was right after Princess Peach visited Toad Town for the first time on this new game. she walked over and went to the Bunker. Princess Peach hasn't completed any levels yet.

Hmmm.....you started the game then go RIGHT to him? Even by going to Toad Town or not before that, I'll be CHECKING!

ReconLegend Wrote:You're Welcome and Thank You for fixing all those bugs.

Its one of my duties! ;)

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Ivan, when Peach uses her Dildo Thingey in her butt, she says " I A being fucked by it." I know that English is not your first language/mother tongue. So I do not want to be rude. Sorry. I just want to help you.

You are helping me, no problem. Well, this is not due to 'my bad english' (actually my english is much more improved since 2010), the problem is that the game IS NOT PRINTING some letters :/
It seems I have to check that.

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:After Chompette swallows her, Peach says: I fell myself a white chocolate. The correct wording is: I feel like a bar of white chocolate

This was me! :o :oops: Okay, changing it!. Actually I know the difference between 'feel and fell', the problem was just a typo.

tyler_eli Wrote:Bwahahahahahahahahahha ow my side. Sorry, but it's still funny as hell to see you rage like hell at people not giving enough details or using the debug screenshot.

Well, we need to be descriptive (I am actually not enraged, although I am a bit angry WITH THE BUGS themselves). They annoy all of us, really.
But people need to describe, otherwise I'll go like nuts in all levels, jumping, fapping, throwing fireballs and eating pizzas like crazy, while seeing NO bugs so far because Peach is with 'Always innocent' mode, but the bug happens when she is 'Always a nymph'! :evil:
Bug chasing can be a nightmare without clues, be it a really describing text, pictures, or even videos (like I said above with CamStudio)

tyler_eli Wrote:At least you keep it civilized cause you know that they're trying to help. Speaking of which, I will def look into the galleries to fix dialogues (I think I have a grammar nazi inside me and I'm trying to use his forces for good), but first I thought of doing something you're gonna deeply hate me for -but secretly be in love with me-. I'm gonna do a playthrough of the game criticizing every little thing about it, from legit bugs, to grammar mistakes, and even will include unrealistic suggestions for you to add in the game to make it better.

For sure I will check it all, if you make that list.

tyler_eli Wrote:One it's to see how much the game changed over two years since I last played (I expected you to finally reach the 300 animations already and be happy for ya), and two, you might need a fresh perspective on the game. Stay tuned!

Great! As for the 300th animations, we are really near. There are two scenes Blargh is making right now that will be in the game. Then I have a new creature almost done (the green 'big blobs' from Ghost Castles of Super Mario World game). They will 'gulp' Peach and have sex inside, or they will 'enter on her' and fuck her from inside, who knows ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BlackLynx » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:39 am

First of all I want to say that I'm glad I came back to the forum after 2 years or so to find this gem. Great work!

Furthermore I encountered a bug in the 3rd level of the 2nd world. When playing as Krystal, getting the key for the first door doesn't trigger the "peachhaskey" (or something like that) event, according to the debugscreen. So when I try to open the door my character freezes and all I can do to is press return.
BlackLynx
Newly Registered

Postby tyler_eli » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:30 am

Here we go, you'd be surprised how some or all of the changes of simple things like grammar or aligned texts would improve the quality SO much:

- Regarding programming:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

PUT Programming
Red points signify a definite bug
Orange points signify probable or possible bugs
Green points signify non-bugs/feature suggestions

Browser: Firefox, Game mode: Normal
- Black intro screen: Both links top left and the link top right aren’t working
- How about an easter egg for clicking on something on the start screen (like Mario’s hat on the ground next to the pink dragon), an achievement for example or an extra life
- The game is not fully keyboard playable from the start screen (i.e. gotta use the mouse), would be much more convenient if it was

- Start screen: The mouse icon changes to clickable when hovering over “Peach” in the title for no reason
- Credits screen: Both links on the left aren’t working
- Credits screen, top: Playshapes link not working
- Credits screen -> Beware! : Both links on the RIGHT aren’t working
- Credits screen, bottom: Forum link not working

- Credits screen, middle, hentai screen link: not working?
- Options screen, FPS Benchmark: The description (Just..) is slightly higher than FPS benchmark

- Regarding language:

PUT Language Script
Red points signify a definite grammar error
Orange points signify an expression/vocabulary error
Grey points signify possible grammar or expression error (depending on wanted meaning)
Green points signify addition/replacement suggestions (Will include personal opinions)

- Achievements page, top text: please remember it’s
- Gallery page, top description: have sexual relations with
- Gallery page, top description: Remember that if you (no comma after remember that)

- Gallery page, top description: If you set
- Credits screen, top: Based on:
- Credits screen, top: Remade by etc. (for some reason the R is black while the rest of that line color is olive green)

- Credits screen -> Beware!, bottom two red lines: its useless (apostrophe)
- Options screen, HUD: The description, message boxes wont appear (apostrophe)
- Options screen, Same Dialogues, description: She will always say (no s)
- Options screen, Funny Dialogue Mode, description: might talk like her) <<(there’s an extra v there)

- Options screen, Protection (blink), description: “Lascivous” scenes, are you sure you want to use that word? (you’re so smart), I had to look it up. What about “racy” or “erotic”?
- Options screen, Lingerie shred, description: She wont (Aps.)
- Options screen, Toads able to fuck her, description: they will only fuck her by command dialogue) no ‘-‘ before dialogue (or write command-dialogue, no spaces)
- Options screen, Personality, description: 1-Every “wont” -> won’t (Aps.), 2- with 80 laids lays, and 3- ‘whoreness’-> ‘whorish’.
Finally 4- whore ending (if she has 1 whore ending then no 's’ in ending)

That took about an hour and I haven't even started the game yet. Your feedback? (On the overall report style, not the bugs/grammar)
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby JJPG » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:38 pm

peach disappears when she stomps a goomba if peach helps toadsworth with his stress
JJPG

Postby Princess_Luviare » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:03 pm

So I know I mentioned this before, but I haven't yet been able to fix this. There seems to be a problem when I play this game with loading saves once I try to load it from one of the normal game slots. The game won't load the file from the slot, but it does work when I load it from the clipboard. I am using stand alone flash player 17 if that helps. Also as of right now I am using the EXE file you provided here. Although the save form game slots doesn't work when I save the link to play it on my browser or from the EXE flash file provided. Can I get some help please?
Princess_Luviare
Newly Registered

Postby LMJD » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Hey Ivan, i just finished playing through the first world of Peach's Untold Tale and its awesome. I haven't been on this thread for a while so bare with me and sorry if I annoy. A lot of new things have been added since i played it last time and it has made the game even more enjoyable, I especially love how Peach (or in my case, Krystal) can get pregnant, great work and really excited to see what's next, but I'm having some trouble with certain scenes in the game. When ever I get Krystal to sit on a toilet, the game freezes and I have to close the game and re-open it. It has happened every time now and sorry if you are aware of this already, no matter which area Krystal is in or which version (on here or my downloaded version) I am playing, when ever i get her to sit on the toilet, the game glitches out and when I attempt to press 1-7, non of the actions occur, and when i press 8)Exit to try to get off the toilet, the HUB disappears and the game freezes. But other then that, I have not yet experienced any other problems. Great work, really loving this game and can't wait to see more of your stuff. :D
LMJD

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.16 (July 23/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:43 pm

GAME UPDATED.
I want to try a new camera code to see if the game gets even faster. I'll tell when I really start it.

BlackLynx Wrote:First of all I want to say that I'm glad I came back to the forum after 2 years or so to find this gem. Great work!

Thanks! Happy you like it ;)

BlackLynx Wrote:I encountered a bug in the 3rd level of the 2nd world. When playing as Krystal, getting the key for the first door doesn't trigger the "peachhaskey" (or something like that) event, according to the debugscreen. So when I try to open the door my character freezes and all I can do to is press return.

I hope its FIXED now.

tyler_eli Wrote:Here we go, you'd be surprised how some or all of the changes of simple things like grammar or aligned texts would improve the quality SO much

Hey, thanks for this report style, I like it!
All were fixed!
EXCEPT....."Both links top left and the link top right (or an link) aren’t working".
This is due to Flash denying external links, not a bug. Perhaps if I compile for Flash 17 it goes away (as this problem might have appeared after I used Flash 20 as a base).
Flash has two modes: access to local system and access to network links. If I enable one, the other gets immediately disabled. This is BAD because if I allow links to be seen and opened by browsers, THE SAVE SYSTEM will immediatelly cease to work! So I prefer to allow only local system files. (BTW save/load games works here, but it seems I have to test more because people are still having problem with the saved games). But I reinforce that you should always play the same game version before adventuring to downloading a newer one.

As for "How about an easter egg for clicking on something on the start screen (like Mario’s hat on the ground next to the pink dragon), an achievement for example or an extra life":
I prefer that hat making a coin sound when clicked and allowing a new scene to appear (like in the prologue) ;) Perhaps Mario can appear and tease Peach (as the hat might allow us to see they playing with each other while still maintaining the princess virgin, as it will be a PAST event).

As for "The game is not fully keyboard playable from the start screen (i.e. gotta use the mouse)", I cant reproduce. I can press just SPACE in all screens.
If I change keyboard settings (like 'SINGLE LEFT HAND'), I just press 'E' to all screens.

As for the typos (e.g. Writing 'its'), those are somewhat on purpose to save space. Sometimes, the Mario font doesnt write ' properly (I dont know why).
But I did the fixes anyway, I hope nothing breaks.

JJPG Wrote:peach disappears when she stomps a goomba if peach helps toadsworth with his stress

Could you please describe it better? When Peach helps Toadsworth, she is still in her castle! There is no goomba in this level.

Princess_Luviare Wrote:So I know I mentioned this before, but I haven't yet been able to fix this. There seems to be a problem when I play this game with loading saves once I try to load it from one of the normal game slots. The game won't load the file from the slot, but it does work when I load it from the clipboard

Although I cant reproduce the bug directly, I will see if I can test it more.

LMJD Wrote:Hey Ivan, i just finished playing through the first world of Peach's Untold Tale and its awesome. I haven't been on this thread for a while so bare with me and sorry if I annoy. A lot of new things have been added since i played it last time and it has made the game even more enjoyable, I especially love how Peach (or in my case, Krystal) can get pregnant, great work and really excited to see what's next

Hey, thank you for the feedback ;) Why would I be annoyed at people's absence in the forum?

LMJD Wrote:I'm having some trouble with certain scenes in the game. When ever I get Krystal to sit on a toilet, the game freezes and I have to close the game and re-open it.

FIXED!
Thanks for the reports, and please dont stay silent if those annoying bugs appear in a given place. You can press PAGE DOWN when it happens, then take a screenshot. I'll then 'run Aedler run' and dash on those bugs!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tyler_eli » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Hey, thanks for taking the time to reply. I will def. keep using the same flash and game version for testing (20 and 3.16). A quick feedback -that you don't need to reply to if you don't have the time-. I appreciate the changes you made to improve the game so the least I could do is recheck after you for the fixes on the new version (My playthrough will still be on the 3.16 one thought, for consistency):

- Flash allowing either local files or network links; Let's hope newer flash versions are less idiotic
- Mario Hat Easter egg/ cutscene: Cool, hope the fans like that when you actually put it there
- What I mean by the game is fully keyboard playable: The player should be able to access any screen they want without any need for the mouse, for example, at the start screen a player can't open the achievements page without using the mouse, or start a hard game, or choose a different character or go back to the start screen etc. The key point here is in the game design you intended, did you want it to be 100% keyboard playable or not? There's no wrong answer here

Possible misses; - Options screen, Protection (Blink), description: an erotic scene
- The mouse icon still changes to 'clickable' on the title (Peach's Untold Story) for no obvious reason
- Options screen, Personality, description: there's another "won't" in there

It may not seem like it, but the grammar/cosmetic changes make the pages look so much better already, I'm glad nothing broke too. If you think this is tricky, wait til you try to fix it in the speech bubbles in-game. But let's hope the rest of the game gets those changes too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately, I've been doing some more testing, and here are the results:

- You know what, here's the whole damn word files (attached below), one for programming/graphical bugs, the other's for language
- And these are the screenshots related, each pic has its number above it

- Options that will be used all the way:
001- Image
002a- Image
002b- Image
003- Image
004- Image
005- Image
006- Image
007- Image
008- Image
009- Image

I will downsize these pics in the future, my bad (some images won't make sense unless you right-click and choose 'view image' to see the whole picture). If these aren't enough, a quick note on another bug that I'll report -properly- later. In the castle sewers, every time Peach jumps, the koopas (turtles, I hope I get the names right) fall through the floor. All of this and I technically haven't left Peach's room yet. On the plus side, ignore the last programming note point (load is working now). Will test-play more next tuesday, have fun.
Attachments
PUT (Language Script).docx
(21.46 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
PUT (Programming).docx
(17.08 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
tyler_eli

Postby LMJD » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:56 am

Hey again Ivan, firstly, thanks for the confidence boost :D but I got some more unfortunate feed back, I have found another glitch. Not sure if you are aware of this one or not, but in World 2, Level 3 "The Pyramid" I'm, well Krystal, is unable to make progress through the Pyramid. When you reach the locked door that requires a key and need to get it from the Phanto (I think that's what the floating mask enemy is called, correct me if I'm wrong) to unlock it, the glitch occurs. I successful go down the pot and into the Phanto's area, I get the key, wake him up and leave all fine, but when I try to unlock the door, something goes wrong. I press 1)Unlock, Krystal bends down to get the key to unlock the door but she just stays in that one position and the dialog bubble stays the same. I attempt to press 'Space bar' or 'E' but the next scene doesn't occur and the door stays locked and Krystal is standing, or bending over still, ill put a screen shot of it below. I am able to re-load the game but the same thing occurs, I close and re-open the game, and it still occurs. Thanks for reading
LMJD

Postby LMJD » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:08 am

LMJD Wrote:Hey again Ivan, firstly, thanks for the confidence boost :D but I got some more unfortunate feed back, I have found another glitch. Not sure if you are aware of this one or not, but in World 2, Level 3 "The Pyramid" I'm, well Krystal, is unable to make progress through the Pyramid. When you reach the locked door that requires a key and need to get it from the Phanto (I think that's what the floating mask enemy is called, correct me if I'm wrong) to unlock it, the glitch occurs. I successful go down the pot and into the Phanto's area, I get the key, wake him up and leave all fine, but when I try to unlock the door, something goes wrong. I press 1)Unlock, Krystal bends down to get the key to unlock the door but she just stays in that one position and the dialog bubble stays the same. I attempt to press 'Space bar' or 'E' but the next scene doesn't occur and the door stays locked and Krystal is standing, or bending over still, ill put a screen shot of it below. I am able to re-load the game but the same thing occurs, I close and re-open the game, and it still occurs. Thanks for reading

Just wanted to update this: When I got stuck with the key on level 3, I decided to use cheats to go to the next level. On level 5, the same thing occurs, ill leave another screenshot of it. It seems to happen (well to me anyways I don't know if anyone else has this issue) every time you need to unlock a door.
Also, just wanted to ask, will Peach/Krystal be able to fall pregnant with Bowser or any other of the bosses? I think that would be kinda cool.
And a request about Internal CumShots and Pregnancy: Can you show the child? As in, when Peach/Krystal is pregnant and has sex with another enemy, that cums in her causing the Internal CumShot, are you able to show the child in her womb? So lets say Krystal falls pregnant by a Koopa Trooper, a few days pass by and she is still pregnant and has sex with another Koopa Trooper that cums in her, can the Internal CumShot show the egg in her womb? I just think it would be a nice touch to the game, or am I asking to much?
One final thing: What do I need to download to get the updates/patches? Is there a separate file to download or do I re-download the game, and if so can i recover my saves?
Thanks for reading and sorry for the long post.
LMJD

Postby jacq2e » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:11 am

A recuring bug that was previously solved I think. But when fucking the cloud guy, the little dude fall in the aftermath, but the Princess is forever stuck in the cloud
Attachments
Cloud.jpg
jacq2e
Newly Registered

Postby FirPtl » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:09 am

jacq2e Wrote:A recuring bug that was previously solved I think. But when fucking the cloud guy, the little dude fall in the aftermath, but the Princess is forever stuck in the cloud

Lakitu must have Cloud storage. XD
FirPtl

Postby Groudon2000 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Could you do more lesbian scenes, perhaps with rosalina or shadow peach of something like that? Keep up the good work :)
Groudon2000
Newly Registered

Postby LMJD » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:51 am

jacq2e Wrote:...when fucking the cloud guy, the little dude fall in the aftermath, but the Princess is forever stuck in the cloud

Yeah I just finished world 2 and i got the same glitch. Also, the key and toilet glitch that i mentioned in my last posts seems to no longer be a problem, thank you Ivan for fixing them both. I re-downloaded the game and I didn't know there was a newer version, oops :lol: .
LMJD

Postby Groudon2000 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:30 am

Does the game work better when you download it instead of play it on this site?
Groudon2000
Newly Registered

Postby LMJD » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:44 am

Groudon2000 Wrote:Does the game work better when you download it instead of play it on this site?

Yeah, well I think so. Also you might loss your saves on here when ever the game gets updated, it has happened to me a few times.
LMJD

Postby LMJD » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:10 am

Question about the Horny Bar: Does it have any thing to do with the sex scenes or the chances of Pregnancy? Also, can someone tell me what levels all the Blue-Prints can be found, not the actual locations just the levels? I feel like i'm missing so much, i'm on world 3 level 3 and only have 2 Blue-prints
LMJD

Postby tripflip » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:52 am

LMJD Wrote:Question about the Horny Bar: Does it have any thing to do with the sex scenes or the chances of Pregnancy? Also, can someone tell me what levels all the Blue-Prints can be found, not the actual locations just the levels? I feel like i'm missing so much, i'm on world 3 level 3 and only have 2 Blue-prints

When the horny bar is very high, she has a greater chance of doing vaginal sex with friends (like Toads). I don't think it changes the sequence of enemy scene progression (I could be wrong about that), though it does make some scenes happen that wouldn't normally happen- like the vaginal sex on sleeping Goombas. Peach normally just walks on past them, but if she jumps on one of the Goombas that you find sleeping while having a horny bar full or almost full horny bar, she'll trigger the sex scene. There are other scenes like this where her horniness affects what she's willing to do.

I don't know if it affects pregnancy (I don't think it does).
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects