Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.16 (July 17/16)

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:43 am

Ivan, I would prefer and appreciate that. But if you do no want to, okay.

I finished playing 1-3 halfway. Then I saw you put something up there above at this savepoint. But I did not have the Furry Raccoon Power UP anymore which by the way I absolutely dont like, because I cant stand pantyhose.
Anyway, then I visited the level a second time to do that. However I could not get the Furry Raccoon Power UP. Because Peach does not hit this block. She jumps higher and lands on it. Even when I hit the jump key slightly.

I cant collect the Blue-Print in 1-5.

Did you remove pregnancy for once?

After Peach makes out with Poochy, the counter raises by 2. Why? Why didn't you make the counter raise when she has sex with "Friends".
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Postby throbbing_gristle » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:52 pm

Hi Ivan, just a small, but annoyin bug.
Reproduced it twice in a row.

steps
1. Enter Infirmary
2. Open first locker
3. Open second locker

Actual result
a. Locker 2 not closing
b. Action buttons not appearing, UP not working, Peach unable to exit room.
throbbing_gristle
Newly Registered

Postby taberenc_ » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Game version 3.16
Played on standalone flash player 17
OS windows 10
Using Rosallina
Start a fresh new game. Make world 1, world 2, beat the boss on the castle with sex scene. finish it appearing on the 7th place of the map. A letter says that ive got the key and should go to bunker and warp zone. Then go walking to the pipe. Go inside and move to a sewer pipe. Then appear under water, with more pipes. Move right hand. Appear on the main map, beside the red X pipe. A letter says that ive got the key and i should go to bunker and after warp zone. I go to the bunker. Go inside. I see the red guy. Tell him that ive got the key. Brief black screen. then i move to the computer, in order to program it. I program the computer.
Says World 2
taberenc_

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.16 (July 18/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:09 am

GAME UPDATED.

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Ivan, I would prefer and appreciate that. But if you do no want to, okay.

Sorry but I really cant promise that. Someday, perhaps, I can have enough time, money and health to go to that endeavour. Because porting to another programming language is really stressful. Also the fact that only Flash and HTML5 can work well with vectors, which I love working with (the graphics are amazing without pixelation). Also, when coding, I also like to play games, and to enjoy MIM PUT itself. But its getting very difficult to even enjoy that :/

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:I finished playing 1-3 halfway. Then I saw you put something up there above at this savepoint. But I did not have the Furry Raccoon Power UP anymore which by the way I absolutely dont like, because I cant stand pantyhose.
Anyway, then I visited the level a second time to do that. However I could not get the Furry Raccoon Power UP. Because Peach does not hit this block. She jumps higher and lands on it. Even when I hit the jump key slightly.

FIXED!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:I cant collect the Blue-Print in 1-5.

FIXED!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Did you remove pregnancy for once?

No! You just have to activate it in the options. When I went to the game today (level 1-3), Peach was fucked many times by Koopas and she was impregnated.
Just remember that pregnancy WONT HAPPEN in ALL CREATURES, just those listed in the changelog (page 1).

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:After Peach makes out with Poochy, the counter raises by 2. Why? Why didn't you make the counter raise when she has sex with "Friends".

It should only raise ONE laid. FIXED!
If you know other friends whose laid counters dont rise, please tell me.

throbbing_gristle Wrote:Hi Ivan, just a small, but annoyin bug. Reproduced it twice in a row (lockers interfering with one another in the infirmary)

That was tough! It was due to MUTEX interferences.
FIXED!

taberenc_ Wrote:'Bunker still allowing only World2, not World3

I reproduced the bug! Hmmm that one was different from the other bunker bugs.
I HOPE ITS FIXED NOW!

Thanks for all the reports!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BrassKnux » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:02 am

I've noticed a few bugs this time around.
Peach's Running-Jump landing animation seems to sometimes clips her through the floor
The blueprint cheat doesnt work
most anal sex scenes causes impregnation (not sure if thats a bug actually)
BrassKnux

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:26 am

UPDATED once again.

BrassKnux Wrote:I've noticed a few bugs this time around. Peach's Running-Jump landing animation seems to sometimes clips her through the floor

If you say that, when coming from jump, she kinds of 'stops for a bit' when restarts runnings, thats a feature, not a bug.
After the state machine code, the character changes movement according to hits. So if Peach touches the ground, she changes state, and thats expected.
I could try to make her 'keep running' right when touching the floor, to avoid this 'microssecond' but I dont recommend it. It will make the code more buggy.

If you say she is traversing the floor (this falling in a kind of pitfall), its a BUG!
BrassKnux Wrote:The blueprint cheat doesnt work

FIXED!

BrassKnux Wrote:most anal sex scenes causes impregnation (not sure if thats a bug actually)

I need more information. Which scenes? When? The code checks if a given scene has at least one vaginal penetration. Even if the scene has 2 anal loops, if there is at least one vaginal, she will lose her virginity.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby he30ra » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:26 pm

NM
Last edited by he30ra on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
he30ra

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:31 am

So, after years, I finally made that thing work (the moving flippable fences from SMW)
EDIT: In the game!

fence.wmv [ 573.74 KiB | Viewed 1834 times ]

he30ra Wrote:Normal save system not work good Look this

I didnt understand. You need to be more specific. Did you get the latest version? I can save and load a saved game here.
Also, when people say 'look this', they generally say 'look at this' and show a picture or something.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.16 (July 20/16)

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:47 am

Ivan the laid counter dont raise by any of the friends. I am using Flash 17 and the actual version. I still cant go to world 3. I do not know why. And I have activated Pregnancy. Nothing happens. Maybe its my pc.

Would you please put a link on for download of Flash Player Version 20?
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:36 am

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Ivan the laid counter dont raise by any of the friends.

Better go check that.

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:I am using Flash 17 and the actual version. I still cant go to world 3. I do not know why. And I have activated Pregnancy. Nothing happens. Maybe its my pc.

It might be your PC but we need to gather more information and try to solve it.
You can try to click RESET SAVES in the first screen. Here it works in the last test I did.
(Please remember I already talked about DEBUG mode (PAGE DOWN key). It help me to find more about this bug (but I cant reproduce it).

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

world3 bunker going.jpg
world3 bunker going.jpg (49.95 KiB) Viewed 1812 times

world3-world2_given.jpg
world3-world2_given.jpg (55.14 KiB) Viewed 1812 times

world3-3.jpg
world3-3.jpg (60.27 KiB) Viewed 1812 times

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Would you please put a link on for download of Flash Player Version 20?

You dont need to download the latest version (the game will work even if you use Flash Player 11, I tested it here) but you can grab version 20 by putting in google search:
Ok, I uploaded Flash Player 20 here! (For Windows)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby taberenc_ » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:01 pm

game version 3.16 (downloaded 19 of july of 2016)
level: bumpy forest, boggly tree (world 4, level 4)
flash player standalone 17

you begin this level in front of a door with a litle guy that you need him to help you to cross the door. After the door you walk until the end and take the pipe on your head. then you walk to the left and a plant captures you. After the scene, Rosalina becomes invisible and game is no longer playable.
I've tried 3 times already, always with the same result, so seems a bug more than just a glitch.
try it when you can and check if needs to be fixed.
taberenc_

Postby JJPG » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:30 pm

goomba achievement and gallery unlocks after 1 scene
JJPG

Postby ReconLegend » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Hey Ivan i Retested some Bugs that you Fixed but are still there.
Princess Peach was on the train then i went through the door at which point i made it to where the Toads were about to remove Princess Peach's clothes then the one toad licks her asshole and then they cum on her here is where the first bug is i kept hitting space but nothing happened so i had to click skip to Proceed to where Princess peach says Mario.

I Retested This Bug again > I pressed space and still nothing happened i had to click skip.

Let's see she did the dialogue with toadsworth then i proceeded down the stairs then i had Princess Peach talk with Toadette and then i went to Toadsworth room here is where Bug 2 is Toadsworth wasn't in his room he is missing.

I Retested This Bug again > Toadsworth wasn't in his room. I did leave the castle and went to toad town and came back and he was in his room.

Hey Ivan i have a Bug Report for you.
I started a new game with caches clean and yes i'm using the newest game and i'm using Flash Player 17.
Here is what happened leading up to the Bugs: I had Princess Peach go to Toad town let's see i had Princess Peach go to the First empty house then to the Bar then to the house with M on it where Jinx lives then Princess Peach talked to a few toads i then had Princess Peach visit the rest of the Toad Houses and then headed to The Forest but when i went there Princess Peach was put back in Toad Town like the screen went black and i could see the Forest but Princess Peach was put back into Toad Town and i can't get into the Forest.
Note: If you keep the left arrow Pressed down when heading into the Forest you'll be able to keep going but if you don't you'll get put back into Toad Town.

Also when going into the one Locked Toad Houses in the Forest,The one right next to the toad that tries to hide from Princess Peach, She even says Why are you always hiding from me ?
when it's unlocked the screen is Completly Light Blue when you go inside Also the screen has Flashed Light Blue before when walking around inside that Toad's House.

Here some Pictures of Toads in areas of the castle that i don't think they should be in.

Toad inside Infirmary 1-1.png

Toad inside Princess Peach's Dress Room 1-1.png

Toad inside Princess Peach's Dress Room 1-2.png

When Princess Peach leaves the castle and returns all of the toad's weren't in those area's anymore. I think they were put back where they should've been.

The First Picture is a Toad in the Infirmary.
The Second and Third Picture is a Toad in Princess Peach's Dressing Room, 1 next to the door and 1 next to the Bathroom.
There was also a Toad up where the Stripper Pole is.

Princess Peach went to The Bunker and the Red Bobomb had no Text in the Text Balloon.

No Text in Text Ballon with Red Bobomb 1-1.png

When you hit Space and Visit Yoshi's House the Box Right under where it says Mushroom Kingdom Yoshi's House then under that it shows Princess Peach how many lives she has it's Black when it should have a Picture in it.

After Princess Peach woke up toadsworth by giving him a handjob Princess Peach wasn't able to talk to him.

Princess Peach can't talk to Toadsworth 1-1.png

I had Princess Peach leave the castle and come back a few times but Toadsworth's is always laying there and everytime Princess Peach wakes him up and gives him a handjob Princess Peach still wasn't able to talk to him.

When Princess Peach uses the Tail Attack while using the Raccoon Powerup by hitting the Z key and she hits a Block she becomes stuck or frozen and the Tail Disappears.
This also happens with the other Raccoon Powerup that has Princess Peach Naked with the Raccoon Tail.

Princess Peach gets stuck when using Tail Attack 1-1.png

Princess Peach gets stuck when using Tail Attack 1-2.png

I tried pressing a bunch of keys to get her unstuck but no success so i hit enter and clicked on go back to Worldmap or you could hit delete to lose a life.

Please Fix these bugs when you get a Chance.
Thanks.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:31 am, edited 14 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Hey, Ivan. I found out what the problem was. Clearing my cache with the cookies. I disabled clearing Flash Cookies. Now I did not find any of these bugs anymore. Laid Counter Raising Works. But not with friends. Not with Toadsworth, Toadella, Ivan in the Closet, the Glory Hole in Peach's Castle.

Also I have ideas. Make Mario stop loving Peach when she is a nymph and he sees her pregnant, should she be pregnant when she encounters Mario. I would like to see Peach "forget" about Mario after she had sex with Larry, Lemmy or Iggy.
Would be cool if creatures join in in a sexscene.

I have a problem. I just cant get into the pipe in 2-1. The one next to the star coin. No matter what I do. Its too difficult. Please make it a little bit easier.
NWLCJonSnow

Postby tyler_eli » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Sup Ivan, good to see that you're still going strong. Been quite a while since I was last here a couple o'years ago. I used to help by fucking around with the ragdoll for new positions and for a brief period I did the spellcheck and made suggestions to fix grammar/expressions that you emailed to me.

It seems I've ended up being an English teacher, so in case you need my help to improve the language and do it in a decent way this time let me know. My creative writing in ero topics fails even compared to that of an autistic 5 year old blindfolded and typing by twerking its butt on a keyboard, so I can't make new entries in Peach's diary, but I can be sure it's mistake free -or close to that- and the dialogues too. I'll be available only on Tue and Wed if you need me.

GL in finishing the game.
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.16 (July 21/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:57 am

GAME UPDATED!
Just to say I'll rest for some days.
I may not answer in the same day.

taberenc_ Wrote:You begin this level in front of a door with a litle guy that you need him to help you to cross the door. After the door you walk until the end and take the pipe on your head. then you walk to the left and a plant captures you. After the scene, Rosalina becomes invisible and game is no longer playable.

OK FIXED

JJPG Wrote:goomba achievement and gallery unlocks after 1 scene

CANT REPRODUCE SO FAR!. Perhaps an older save?

ReconLegend Wrote:Hey Ivan i Retested some Bugs that you Fixed but are still there. Princess Peach was on the train then i went through the door at which point i made it to where the Toads were about to remove Princess Peach's clothes then the one toad licks her asshole and then they cum on her here is where the first bug is i kept hitting space but nothing happened so i had to click skip to Proceed to where Princess peach says Mario.

I hate those bugs because they're those who happen for some and not for others. You might be doing something else before wenting through the door, but I'll check it throroughfully again!
In the meantime, I show a video where I played it a couple of times. I cant reproduce the bug so far :/

train.wmv [ 3.21 MiB | Viewed 1757 times ]

ReconLegend Wrote:Let's see she did the dialogue with toadsworth then i proceeded down the stairs then i had Princess Peach talk with Toadette and then i went to Toadsworth room here is where Bug 2 is Toadsworth wasn't in his room he is missing. I Retested This Bug again > Toadsworth wasn't in his room. I did leave the castle and went to toad town and came back and he was in his room.

CANT REPRODUCE SO FAR!

ReconLegend Wrote:Hey Ivan i have a Bug Report for you. I started a new game with caches clean and yes i'm using the newest game and i'm using Flash Player 17. Here is what happened leading up to the Bugs: I had Princess Peach go to Toad town let's see i had Princess Peach go to the First empty house then to the Bar then to the house with M on it where Jinx lives then Princess Peach talked to a few toads i then had Princess Peach visit the rest of the Toad Houses and then headed to The Forest but when i went there Princess Peach was put back in Toad Town like the screen went black and i could see the Forest but Princess Peach was put back into Toad Town and i can't get into the Forest.
Note: If you keep the left arrow Pressed down when heading into the Forest you'll be able to keep going but if you don't you'll get put back into Toad Town.

FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:Also when going into the one Locked Toad Houses in the Forest,The one right next to the toad that tries to hide from Princess Peach, She even says Why are you always hiding from me ?
when it's unlocked the screen is Completly Light Blue when you go inside Also the screen has Flashed Light Blue before when walking around inside that Toad's House.

Hard to reproduce! Perhaps you are playing with a custom windows size, that is, you might used Flash Player, then adjusted only the screen size a bit more in X axis or Y axis. Then the 'viewable area' changes and this can cause bugs. As for the toad house in the LEFT of the Blacksmith (where a toad keeps hiding from her), sometimes we can see wrong areas if you CHANGE CAMERA ZOOM INSIDE IT.
I FIXED this one! I also adjusted the other toad house better (the one with Mickey ears which is a MarryMore castle were dwellers marry) anyway, as I couldnt reproduce it.

ReconLegend Wrote:Here some Pictures of Toads in areas of the castle that i don't think they should be in.

Thats not a 'bug' per see. Its more of a Glitch SINCE THE NEW CAMERA. I am STILL in debt (in regard to provide a better camera). The problem is that the camera INTERFERES with many creatures gravity in a VERY ODD WAY.
I lose days and nights trying to fix it. Overlord5 and others said they would fix that (provided I send a prototype version so they could test) but no one appeared or fixed it.
I am alone on this. :/ So, I try at least to focus on the ones I can work immediatelly (like the level 7-6, already in the game).

So please understand if you see a 'very strange creature' in an area he/she 'isnt supposed to be'.

ReconLegend Wrote:Princess Peach went to The Bunker and the Red Bobomb had no Text in the Text Balloon

I NEED MORE INFORMATION :/ I noticed you dont use the PAGE-DOWN key to open DEBUG mode. It can help me a ton, as there will be variables there of the moment of those glitches.
For example, WHICH world have you come from? Did you come back to the sewers, then Peach castle bathroom, then exited the main star door and went right to the bunker?

ReconLegend Wrote:When you hit Space and Visit Yoshi's House the Box Right under where it says Mushroom Kingdom Yoshi's House then under that it shows Princess Peach how many lives she has it's Black when it should have a Picture in it.

Ahh! I forgot to convert this new 'Level Portrait Screen' for that level. After the Worldmap improvement (that made worldmap much faster for the CPU), I've had to convert everything.
FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:After Princess Peach woke up toadsworth by giving him a handjob Princess Peach wasn't able to talk to him.

Its not a bug, it was on purpose. BUT its kinda strange to see him silent (making you revisit again in another day), so I added a dialogue with him.

ReconLegend Wrote:I had Princess Peach leave the castle and come back a few times but Toadsworth's is always laying there and everytime Princess Peach wakes him up and gives him a handjob Princess Peach still wasn't able to talk to him.

Toadsworth has a chance to be sleeping OR stood up. I tested it here and I noticed Peach had to visit the castle four days to see him stood up (so you can talk to him and have scenes like in the bed).
In another game, she had to visit just 2 times. Then, I visited in the third day and he was still standing up. Its at random (depends on his wishes to be sleeping or not).

ReconLegend Wrote:When Princess Peach uses the Tail Attack while using the Raccoon Powerup by hitting the Z key and she hits a Block she becomes stuck or frozen and the Tail Disappears.

Thats ANNOYING. :/ Oh Gosh!
CHECKING!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Hey, Ivan. I found out what the problem was. Clearing my cache with the cookies. I disabled clearing Flash Cookies. Now I did not find any of these bugs anymore. Laid Counter Raising Works. But not with friends. Not with Toadsworth, Toadella, Ivan in the Closet, the Glory Hole in Peach's Castle.

No, I havent made it work with Toadsworth, Toadella, Yvan and Glory Holes, you're right.
I'll ADD that!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Also I have ideas. Make Mario stop loving Peach when she is a nymph and he sees her pregnant, should she be pregnant when she encounters Mario. I would like to see Peach "forget" about Mario after she had sex with Larry, Lemmy or Iggy

Great idea! So Mario may not have sex with her (arguing against it).
As about forgetting about Mario after those initial scenes with the Koopalings, I think its too punishing for the player. Better if the current princess forgets about Mario only if she is a nymph. So, in a given level, she can forget about him, but then, 'remember again' in the next level, provided she got 10 or more laids in a level (but less than 80 total).

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Would be cool if creatures join in in a sexscene.

Yes, its expected to have some of those scenes. But for that to happen, Peach would need to touch 2 different creatures (or 2 identical ones). If she touches two or three goombas, the gangbang could happen (its already in the game). As for different ones, I prefer to focus on just two, so it will be easier and faster to make. And I may make just one per different creature (koopa and goomba, shyguy and buzzy etc).

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:I have a problem. I just cant get into the pipe in 2-1. The one next to the star coin. No matter what I do. Its too difficult. Please make it a little bit easier.

Ok! I'll check that!

Thank you HEARTFULLY for all the reports! :geek:
I 'DO' want my game to be bug free the most I can! Since February 2016, we were playing a much more stable AS3 version, but still with many of these little bugs.
I fixed like 100's of them so far (or more!) The HUGE conversion was a SUCCESS but it brought those annoyances. People wanted AS3 because of its many features and stability. They got it. Now they should understand I am working non-stop to fix all of those NASTY, BAD, ANNOYING and SONOFAB*** bugs. (I hate them and they will all be killed, sooner or later!)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:26 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:02 am

tyler_eli Wrote:Sup Ivan, good to see that you're still going strong. Been quite a while since I was last here a couple o'years ago. I used to help by fucking around with the ragdoll for new positions and for a brief period I did the spellcheck and made suggestions to fix grammar/expressions that you emailed to me.

Thank you about those! I am still checking them and I will add more of them. Too much time into bug fixes and the AS3 conversion (done in february).

tyler_eli Wrote:It seems I've ended up being an English teacher, so in case you need my help to improve the language and do it in a decent way this time let me know. My creative writing in ero topics fails even compared to that of an autistic 5 year old blindfolded and typing by twerking its butt on a keyboard, so I can't make new entries in Peach's diary, but I can be sure it's mistake free -or close to that- and the dialogues too. I'll be available only on Tue and Wed if you need me.

Thank you, I'll check something. You can help by checking the gallery (scenes) and checking if something could be improved.

tyler_eli Wrote:GL in finishing the game.

Thanks!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby he30ra » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:31 am

http://ifotos.pl/z/aprwrhe

Lakitu make Peach disappear think in all Lakitu scenes check this
he30ra

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:24 am

he30ra Wrote:http://ifotos.pl/z/aprwrhe Lakitu make Peach disappear think in all Lakitu scenes check this

I am sorry to say, but I already said this was one of the bugs I already know, BUT I STILL CANT REPRODUCE.
People are not helping me with more details, like a print screen of the OPTIONS screen and the DEBUG MODE activated (page down). If you can play the game again , then take a print screen of the options, then press PAGE DOWN to activate debug mode, then play with those text in the screen until finding this bug again and sending me the print of the screen (with this debug mode), I can help!

It might be a given option selected in the screen (like 'ALWAYS A NYMPH') or something I am missing, in order to reproduce it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ReconLegend » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:53 pm

ReconLegend Wrote:Hey Ivan i Retested some Bugs that you Fixed but are still there. Princess Peach was on the train then i went through the door at which point i made it to where the Toads were about to remove Princess Peach's clothes then the one toad licks her asshole and then they cum on her here is where the first bug is i kept hitting space but nothing happened so i had to click skip to Proceed to where Princess peach says Mario.

I hate those bugs because they're those who happen for some and not for others. You might be doing something else before wenting through the door, but I'll check it throroughfully again!
In the meantime, I show a video where I played it a couple of times. I cant reproduce the bug so far :/

wow it must be me then because when i get to the end of the scene and hit space nothing happens. I'll test this again a few more times maybe it's me.
What are you using to record Ivan ? i would like to download that program so i can make Bug Report Videos which will help you Squash these bugs faster.

ReconLegend Wrote:Let's see she did the dialogue with toadsworth then i proceeded down the stairs then i had Princess Peach talk with Toadette and then i went to Toadsworth room here is where Bug 2 is Toadsworth wasn't in his room he is missing. I Retested This Bug again > Toadsworth wasn't in his room. I did leave the castle and went to toad town and came back and he was in his room.

CANT REPRODUCE SO FAR!

I'll redownload the game again and test this again. i'll post a picture with debug on if toadsworth isn't there.

ReconLegend Wrote:Also when going into the one Locked Toad Houses in the Forest,The one right next to the toad that tries to hide from Princess Peach, She even says Why are you always hiding from me ?

Hard to reproduce! Perhaps you are playing with a custom windows size, that is, you might used Flash Player, then adjusted only the screen size a bit more in X axis or Y axis. Then the 'viewable area' changes and this can cause bugs. As for the toad house in the LEFT of the Blacksmith (where a toad keeps hiding from her), sometimes we can see wrong areas if you CHANGE CAMERA ZOOM INSIDE IT.
I FIXED this one! I also adjusted the other toad house better (the one with Mickey ears which is a MarryMore castle were dwellers marry) anyway, as I couldnt reproduce it.

hmm i do resize the Standalone Flash Player before clicking on Normal game. Could that be screwing things up ? I'll test that Toad House again without resizing.

ReconLegend Wrote:Here some Pictures of Toads in areas of the castle that i don't think they should be in.

Thats not a 'bug' per see. Its more of a Glitch SINCE THE NEW CAMERA. I am STILL in debt (in regard to provide a better camera). The problem is that the camera INTERFERES with many creatures gravity in a VERY ODD WAY.
I lose days and nights trying to fix it. Overlord5 and others said they would fix that (provided I send a prototype version so they could test) but no one appeared or fixed it.
I am alone on this. :/ So, I try at least to focus on the ones I can work immediatelly (like the level 7-6, already in the game).

So please understand if you see a 'very strange creature' in an area he/she 'isnt supposed to be'.

ok i understand i thought it was some kinda bug but i understand now.

ReconLegend Wrote:Princess Peach went to The Bunker and the Red Bobomb had no Text in the Text Balloon

I NEED MORE INFORMATION :/ I noticed you dont use the PAGE-DOWN key to open DEBUG mode. It can help me a ton, as there will be variables there of the moment of those glitches.
For example, WHICH world have you come from? Did you come back to the sewers, then Peach castle bathroom, then exited the main star door and went right to the bunker?

Actually i just visited the bunker for the first time (in the AS3 Version) and had Princess Peach talk to the Red Bobomb. Sorry about not putting debug on i'll put up a new picture soon.
More Info: It was right after Princess Peach visited Toad Town for the first time on this new game. she walked over and went to the Bunker. Princess Peach hasn't completed any levels yet.

ReconLegend Wrote:After Princess Peach woke up toadsworth by giving him a handjob Princess Peach wasn't able to talk to him.

Its not a bug, it was on purpose. BUT its kinda strange to see him silent (making you revisit again in another day), so I added a dialogue with him.

ok thanks.

ReconLegend Wrote:I had Princess Peach leave the castle and come back a few times but Toadsworth's is always laying there and everytime Princess Peach wakes him up and gives him a handjob Princess Peach still wasn't able to talk to him.

Toadsworth has a chance to be sleeping OR stood up. I tested it here and I noticed Peach had to visit the castle four days to see him stood up (so you can talk to him and have scenes like in the bed).
In another game, she had to visit just 2 times. Then, I visited in the third day and he was still standing up. Its at random (depends on his wishes to be sleeping or not).

ohh ok.

Thank you HEARTFULLY for all the reports! :geek:
I 'DO' want my game to be bug free the most I can! Since February 2016, we were playing a much more stable AS3 version, but still with many of these little bugs.
I fixed like 100's of them so far (or more!) The HUGE conversion was a SUCCESS but it brought those annoyances. People wanted AS3 because of its many features and stability. They got it. Now they should understand I am working non-stop to fix all of those NASTY, BAD, ANNOYING and SONOFAB*** bugs. (I hate them and they will all be killed, sooner or later!)

You're Welcome and Thank You for fixing all those bugs.
ReconLegend

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects