Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.15 (July 13/16)

Postby IvanyeilEmmixert » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:20 am

Hey Ivan heres my update, yep the warp cannons work perefectly normal in the standalone flash, i guess the problem was the flash being 22.0, but now i am facing a problem that another user did report already, i finished the world 2, and the warp cannon cant send me to world 3, instead it says "Cannon ready for world 2" again :/
IvanyeilEmmixert
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.15 (July 13/16)

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:34 pm

The delivering works fine now. Thank you Ivan. But I cant progress to world 3. The cannon is still programmed for World 2. I am using Standalone Flash Player Version 17.
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.15 (July 15/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Lapulzi Wrote:Hello. I just want to know if the game is meant to be... quite intensive. I run a i7, GTX 760 and this game really chugs on FPS when I try to play it. Is it because its not optimized well or can I do something to it to optimize it better? I use the Flash 17 Standalone player and google chrome to play it but same results.

The game was heavily optimized since AS2 version back in 2015. It was even slower before, up to 40%.
Please check if your I7 is a real one or its the cutted down version (with 2 cores only instead of 4), like the 6000U series.
Also, intensive flash games dont rely with graphics card (only CPU), so please check if you are not runnign intensive apps in the background.
Last, please check for possible viruses/spams.

In my machine (Windows), I press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC, then I order the processes by CPU. Sometimes chrome uses up to 40%, then I close it before playing.
I am still trying to understand why this game is so fast in many machines, then a lot slower in others.

IvanyeilEmmixert Wrote:Hey Ivan heres my update, yep the warp cannons work perefectly normal in the standalone flash, i guess the problem was the flash being 22.0, but now i am facing a problem that another user did report already, i finished the world 2, and the warp cannon cant send me to world 3, instead it says "Cannon ready for world 2" again :/

This is......veeeeeeery strange!
As for the cannon, please check if you're using the latest version that was updated yesterday (Its still 3.15).

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:The delivering works fine now. Thank you Ivan. But I cant progress to world 3. The cannon is still programmed for World 2. I am using Standalone Flash Player Version 17.

This world problem is making me really really mad! :evil: I will test it again and again until I can find clues.

PS: I updated the game once again today
, but I couldnt reproduce the cannon problem here anymore so far.
Tests:
- I went to 3-7, I've beaten the Koopaling (jumping on him), I've fell from the airship.
- Then I went to the bunker and I jumped in Bobomb Buddy's, but he wasnt stomped.
- I used the computer and it said WORLD 3 is accessible.
- I used the cannon and I've warped to world3.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Gizmo1206 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:49 am

so playing 3.15 i changed the anal gaping from auto to closed and then the game froze and reopening the game and loading my save it completely reset the save. Also playing the righthanded keyboard option pressing 'z' didnt open my inventory in the overworld
Gizmo1206

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:39 am

Hey Ivan! By using the cheat, I am now in World 6 - after playing All Levels - but Peach cant move to level 1, when she enters the world.
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:13 am

Ivan, another bug!? Nothing happens when you click on save at the congratulations screens. Also nothing happens when you click on progess at the One Last Thing Screen.
NWLCJonSnow

Postby taberenc_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Flash player v. 17
Game version 3.15
Was able to go from world 2 to world 3. Finished world 3.
Gone to warp zone in order to program the cannon to world 4.
then
Is unable to program anything but the world 2
Saved games are all redirected to the 1st map, entrance to warp zone. Also the ones that were on world 3 previus to defeat the big boss.

The ship at the end of world 3 was played normally, and ended the level doing the sex scene with the big boss. then falled to the castle of world 3 and received the message to go to warp zone.
taberenc_

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:14 pm

So 'Peach Frontal Dialogue Model' is 90% complete!
I am contacting TripFlip because there is some issues yet.

Gizmo1206 Wrote:so playing 3.15 i changed the anal gaping from auto to closed and then the game froze and reopening the game and loading my save it completely reset the save. Also playing the righthanded keyboard option pressing 'z' didnt open my inventory in the overworld

Hmmm, perhaps that change corrupted the save. Oh Man I want to bang my head on those bugs! :evil: But if I dont work relentlessly on them, we wont succeed.
FIXING IT!
As for the Overworld button, it is just because I deactivated the button when I've made the new faster HUD system and forgot it :/
FIXING IT!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Hey Ivan! By using the cheat, I am now in World 6 - after playing All Levels - but Peach cant move to level 1, when she enters the world.

CHECKING!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Ivan, another bug!? Nothing happens when you click on save at the congratulations screens. Also nothing happens when you click on progress at the One Last Thing Screen.

It does happen but I have not put a text, like 'Saved!' - INCLUDING IT!

taberenc_ Wrote:Flash player v. 17, Game version 3.15
Was able to go from world 2 to world 3. Finished world 3.
Gone to warp zone in order to program the cannon to world 4.
then Is unable to program anything but the world 2. Saved games are all redirected to the 1st map, entrance to warp zone. Also the ones that were on world 3 previous to defeat the big boss.

Could you please reproduce it with DEBUG mode on, then tell me when the KeyCannon text changes from 'world3' back to world1?
The problem is that this variable is somehow default back to world1.
If the letters are too tiny to see (as in the pic), please use the standalone flash player and increase the window size (or play in full screen by pressing ALT and ENTER)

KeyCannon.jpg
KeyCannon.jpg (46.65 KiB) Viewed 2019 times

taberenc_ Wrote:The ship at the end of world 3 was played normally, and ended the level doing the sex scene with the big boss. then falled to the castle of world 3 and received the message to go to warp zone.

But when the princess fall on the airship, she touches the ground and the level finishes up. Then you are back to worldmap and you have to re-enter the palace in order for her to say she needs to go back to the bunker.
If you are falling from the airship, then you just appear stood up in the white door, instead of the END LEVEL screen, ITS A BUG!. Is this occurring?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Hey, Ivan. I cant access the inventory in World-Map. I still cant go to world 3 without using the cheat. Would you change the game into an exe? That would be awesome and VERY HELPFUL. This way you can create a game launcher to start the game and also to check updates and automatically update the game. PLEASE.
NWLCJonSnow

Postby taberenc_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:41 pm

"But when the princess fall on the airship, she touches the ground and the level finishes up. Then you are back to worldmap and you have to re-enter the palace in order for her to say she needs to go back to the bunker.
If you are falling from the airship, then you just appear stood up in the white door, instead of the END LEVEL screen, ITS A BUG!. Is this occurring?"

She falls with an umbrella after defeating the boss of world 3. Touch the ground inside the last palace of world 3. Game begins again in the world 3 map. i get the message that ive got the key and i should go to the warp zone to program the cannon. then i should move to the pipe with a mushroom. I go inside the pipe and, depending on the pipe that i chose, i guess, i will exit inside or outside the main princess castle. I chose a pipe underwater, near the one from wich ive just come, and i appear in the 1st map, in front of my castle, and the warp zone is on my right hand. i go to warp zone, talk with the red guy (at least the 1st time), go to program the cannon.. and tells me that is ready for going to 2nd world.
Beside the cannon issue, there is any other thing wrong?
taberenc_

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Sometimes Peach disappears after getting fucked. After Lakitu sometimes. After this tentacle in world 4 Level 3? The one with the Chomp in a special room. Also Peach does not jump high enough in Level 4-6. Its impossible to finish this level.
NWLCJonSnow

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Another thing. Even when you collect a blueprint that you already found, it counts as another one. You really should remove that. And also make it that making out with Poochy the Dog only raises the counter by ONE.
NWLCJonSnow

Postby taberenc_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:49 pm

as soon as ive ended world 3 and go back to have the problem with world 2, ive played again the war ship on world 2. After ending it, just went directly to warp zone entrance on main map. there ive been able to talk with the red guy and to program cannon to whatever world i want, from 2 to 8. I would go now to world 4, but i go to world 3 to repeat the final boss and check the bug again.
taberenc_

Postby taberenc_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:50 pm

sorry.. ive said before that i could chose to go from worlds 2 to 8 and i would chose 4. Ive done so, but cannon just accepted world 2. Again..
taberenc_

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:51 pm

OK Jon, you do have an Edit button for your posts. If you need to say something new and not bump the topic, then edit your posts! We don't need three or four posts from you when one can do the trick!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:16 pm

Sorry I forgot.
NWLCJonSnow

Postby Gizmo1206 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:33 am

started a new game in 3.15 after that last reset and i wanted to try out hard mode and after starting a save in that going to load my main save it reset it again but this time i noticed it only reset Krystal as if i started a new game but all the levels i beat were fine. Oh yeah and a minor bug whenever the diary icon pops up i click on it and nothing happens opening it in the menu works but clicking on it doesnt. So for now i think ill just wait until that pesky reset bug is fixed before i play again.
Gizmo1206

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.16 (July 17/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:27 pm

Update 3.16 (17th July 2016) - WARNING, older saved games may not work correctly!
- NEW: Peach Frontside Model during Dialogues! So far, Peach, Daisy and Rosalina. She wont change color/style if Burn Peach , Peach PS or Tanned Peach is chosen. To see her, just talk with some creatures or when she is surprised with something (like if Toadsworth is near). If the princess is with big boobs or belly, the model wont have those updated due to limitations. Just imagine she is with big juggs or belly. That model is still EXPERIMENTAL, and more expressions to be made later.
- Added 'Saved!' info when pressing the button 'Click to Save the Game' in the congratulations screen.
- Rule change: NOW, you CANT take the same blueprint if you revisit the level (in the case you took the same one before).
- Rule change: Toadette wont say "Better. Please keep dressed and sweep out these enemies the classic way!" if Peach finds her while clothed anymore, but '"Good morning! Please keep dressed and help Toadsworth do their chores in the castle!"'
- Improved DEBUG text legibility on values. Some values were too small or joined together using 'Mario' font. Now 'Tahoma' font is used.
- BUG FIX: In level 4-6, the princess was unable to jump in some ledges be cause the bouncy mushroom platforms was low jump power.
- BUG FIX: In the second 'plant tentacle scene' (those ones that pull the princess upwards), it was locking her up in the end (cant progress in the level), like in 3-3 level.
- Glitch Fix: When changing the anal gaping from auto to closed, the game froze and reopening the game and loading a saved game resetted it altogether.
- Glitch Fix: Peach was stuck when reaching world 6 from the cannon (tech info: misplacement).

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Hey, Ivan. I cant access the inventory in World-Map

FIXED!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:I still cant go to world 3 without using the cheat.

FIXED!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Would you change the game into an exe? That would be awesome and VERY HELPFUL. This way you can create a game launcher to start the game and also to check updates and automatically update the game. PLEASE.

I used to do that in the past. I can try to do it again, then I'll provide both versions in page 1.
EDIT: Okay, sent to page 1 and below!
=> EXE version hehe

taberenc_ Wrote:She falls with an umbrella after defeating the boss of world 3. Touch the ground inside the last palace of world 3. Game begins again in the world 3 map. i get the message that ive got the key and i should go to the warp zone to program the cannon. then i should move to the pipe with a mushroom. I go inside the pipe and, depending on the pipe that i chose, i guess, i will exit inside or outside the main princess castle. I chose a pipe underwater, near the one from wich ive just come, and i appear in the 1st map, in front of my castle, and the warp zone is on my right hand. i go to warp zone, talk with the red guy (at least the 1st time), go to program the cannon.. and tells me that is ready for going to 2nd world.
Beside the cannon issue, there is any other thing wrong?

Hmmm so the bug might happen because the princess is getting in a END OF LEVEL screen just after reaching the sewer pipes, right?
PROBABLY FIXED NOW (need more tests)!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Sometimes Peach disappears after getting fucked. After Lakitu sometimes

Still cant reproduce this bug. When I start a new game and let her be fucked by him, I can do that like 10 times and no bugs! Perhaps there is something else. Could you please PRESS PAGE DOWN key (debug mode) before fucking him, so when it locks up, you can send a printscreen? It will help me a ton!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Bug after this tentacle in world 4 Level 3, The one with the Chomp in a special room.

FIXED!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Also Peach does not jump high enough in Level 4-6. Its impossible to finish this level.

FIXED!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Another thing. Even when you collect a blueprint that you already found, it counts as another one. You really should remove that.

You're right! Granted! FIXED!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:And also make it that making out with Poochy the Dog only raises the counter by ONE.

Hmmm but why? If you pet him many times, he will fuck you again and again, raising the laid numbers. He is always alive. As for other creatures like goombas, they are killed (or just sleeps), so when you press the DO OVER key, it wont count the laid numbers.

taberenc_ Wrote:as soon as ive ended world 3 and go back to have the problem with world 2, ive played again the war ship on world 2. After ending it, just went directly to warp zone entrance on main map. there ive been able to talk with the red guy and to program cannon to whatever world i want, from 2 to 8. I would go now to world 4, but i go to world 3 to repeat the final boss and check the bug again.

Could you test it again with the new version?

Gizmo1206 Wrote:Oh yeah and a minor bug whenever the diary icon pops up i click on it and nothing happens opening it in the menu works but clicking on it doesnt. So for now i think ill just wait until that pesky reset bug is fixed before i play again.

FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:13 am

Thank you so so much, Ivan. For all these fixes. With exe, I meant a full executable program not a flash. Thank you anyway
NWLCJonSnow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:18 am

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Thank you so so much, Ivan. For all these fixes. With exe, I meant a full executable program not a flash.

Nevermind! Bugs are evil!
Hmmm, for that (full executable), I would need to refactor the entire game to, say, C++. An almost impossible guest that would render more than 1 year of full work to complete!
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects