Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.12 (June 9/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:15 am

Game updated (3.12 still), check the changelog.

Don23 Wrote:After I was busy at work, it now happened right in the first levels for the first visit start with special rooms with all coins near by Toad's House, all power up start to glitch also on every levels after I start a new game on first level and greater, you should check every levels for mushrooms and power ups glitches. :shock:

Cant Reproduce :/
When this bug happens, generally its the use of older save files (or somehing old you have in the cache), not the game itself.

Don23 Wrote:Peach's animation freeze any time on my computers as when she try to throw a POW block at enemies

Cant Reproduce! Here, I can kill enemies by using POW blocks. Either just throwing them, or JUMPING while throwing them, an earthquake happens and it explodes normally.

Don23 Wrote:And Umberella Pose with raccoon outfit, also when she jump up the edge with any power ups.

FIXED!
But Cant Reproduce the 'when she jumps up the edge with any power ups'. Which edge? Any edge? Like a solid block? A cloud block? Which powerup the princess had at the time?

Don23 Wrote:Peach unable to stomp goomba earlier on first level because it floating and slow drop.

Not 'Dat' bug......its a current limitation with the new camera engine. To be fixed in the future.

Don23 Wrote:I tested My Desktop's Core i7 4770 framerate is 18-28 fps and My Laptop's Core i7 6700hq framerate is 12-26 fps because my old laptop computers with Pentium Dual Core 2.2 ghz framerate are low.

A Core i5 (Desktop) is the bare minimum to run with decent speed. The most intensive levels are the first ones from World 1.
I am still thinking about an alternative to make it faster.
But you can use some of the CPU+ settings in the Options screen. I like to use the Stationary Camera feature.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby SteelJesus » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:35 am

Peach freezes at the Mort scene in 2-7

Power ups keep being spammed infinitely

Peach freezes sometimes when she jumps onto ledges
SteelJesus
Newly Registered

Postby Don23 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:54 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Cant Reproduce :/
When this bug happens, generally its the use of older save files (or somehing old you have in the cache), not the game itself.

After I deleted my cache it still happen by her biggest boobs, her torso unable to shred until it worked fine by her normal boobs when I restarted the game and it won't happened on 3.1 and older versions :? .
I didn't know it is her boobs size that glitch the mushrooms and power-ups by unable to shred.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Can't Reproduce! Here, I can kill enemies by using POW blocks. Either just throwing them, or JUMPING while throwing them, an earthquake happens and it explodes normally.

It worked fine with Peach's Normal or Fire Dress.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: But Cant Reproduce the 'when she jumps up the edge with any power ups'. Which edge? Any edge? Like a solid block? A cloud block? Which powerup the princess had at the time?

I tried again and work fine.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: A Core i5 (Desktop) is the bare minimum to run with decent speed. The most intensive levels are the first ones from World 1.
I am still thinking about an alternative to make it faster.
But you can use some of the CPU+ settings in the Options screen. I like to use the Stationary Camera feature.

Ok
Don23

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:10 pm

FIxed some BAD bugs!

Don23 Wrote:After I deleted my cache it still happen by her biggest boobs, her torso unable to shred until it worked fine by her normal boobs when I restarted the game and it won't happened on 3.1 and older versions :? .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I REPRODUCED IT with her LARGEST BOOBS!
FIXED! I hope that bug doesnt appear anymore!

SteelJesus Wrote:Peach freezes at the Mort scene in 2-7

FIXED!

SteelJesus Wrote:Peach freezes sometimes when she jumps onto ledges

Cant reproduce! Which ledge and which level? Did it occur after the Mushroom bug? If so, might be fixed now!

SteelJesus Wrote:Power ups keep being spammed infinitely

Cant reproduce! Did it occur after the Mushroom bug? If so, might be fixed now!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.12 (June 10/16)

Postby Don23 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:40 am

It another level glitch in the shrine bar on 6-4, When she get in I unable to see her and Toads in the bar while background on sky blue as 6-5 with Bob-ombs.

An another bug is Peach missed a checkpoint back to underwater with all jellyfishes while she go to pipe on underwater to checkpoint outside the ocean on 6-5.
Don23

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:49 pm

As I am with some pain yet (in the neck) as the treatment may last for a month or two, I am working slower.

Don23 Wrote:It another level glitch in the shrine bar on 6-4, When she get in I unable to see her and Toads in the bar while background on sky blue as 6-5 with Bob-ombs.

Trying to understand....
- level glitch in the shrine bar on 6-4, When she get in I unable to see her and Toads in the bar (blue screen).
CANT REPRODUCE. Here, I just press 'UP' to go inside the bar and Peach is there normally. Are you using another camera ZOOM?

Don23 Wrote:-as well as in 6-5 with Bob-ombs area.

CANT REPRODUCE. Here, I just press 'UP' to go inside the keep and Peach is there normally. Are you using another camera ZOOM?

Don23 Wrote:An another bug is Peach missed a checkpoint back to underwater with all jellyfishes while she go to pipe on underwater to checkpoint outside the ocean on 6-5.

CANT UNDERSTAND.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.12 (June 12/16)

Postby SteelJesus » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Not sure if this is a bug but everytime I try to make peach swim she doesn't start swimming until I hit the ground, and in most cases there isn't a ground so I have to bring the raccoon powerup just to pass the level
SteelJesus
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.12 (June 12/16)

Postby mountainmanmad » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:03 pm

When Peach wears the cat suit the special running animation doesn't work. It works on the world select screen, but when you enter a world/level the animation returns to the default running cycle.
mountainmanmad
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.12 (June 13/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:46 am

Version 3.12 (13th june) updated.

SteelJesus Wrote:Not sure if this is a bug but everytime I try to make peach swim she doesn't start swimming until I hit the ground, and in most cases there isn't a ground so I have to bring the raccoon powerup just to pass the level

Probably Fixed Now!
I actually noticed this behavior after you run (making the red arrows blink) just before going inside water.

mountainmanmad Wrote:When Peach wears the cat suit the special running animation doesn't work. It works on the world select screen, but when you enter a world/level the animation returns to the default running cycle.

FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Don23 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:39 am

Don23 Wrote:It another level glitch in the shrine bar on 6-4, When she get in I unable to see her and Toads in the bar while background on sky blue as 6-5 with Bob-ombs.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Trying to understand....
- level glitch in the shrine bar on 6-4, When she get in I unable to see her and Toads in the bar (blue screen).
CANT REPRODUCE. Here, I just press 'UP' to go inside the bar and Peach is there normally. Are you using another camera ZOOM?

Yes, it worked fine when I zoom in.

Don23 Wrote:-as well as in 6-5 with Bob-ombs area.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:CANT REPRODUCE. Here, I just press 'UP' to go inside the keep and Peach is there normally. Are you using another camera ZOOM?

It worked fine to me without zoom in.
Don23

Postby nobynoby » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:57 am

hey Ivan! Ive been playing your game for a while, and I just wanted to ask if you could make the game run smoother for slower computers such as mine. Would really appreciate if you did!
nobynoby

Postby BrassKnux » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:05 am

Games running pretty smooth but...
Any word on future ENF Scenes? cause I feel like running around nude on accident/purpose is killing the ENF spirit. i mean sure, I can get all the blue prints for that one scene and go to the moon for that other one. plus that beach level was cool and uh... idk I feel like peach and the gang aren't very embarrassed anymore emotional wise
BrassKnux

Postby Yorunokage » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Is there a way to instantly unlock the full gallery? If not i would really love to see that feature in the game and i'm sure i'm not the only one :P
Yorunokage
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.13 (June 15/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:24 am

Version 3.13 with Pregnancy mode!
This is the music for this achievement!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

And you can disable it in the OPTIONS (YES/NO).

- NEW: Pregnancy added! She has a 20% chance of being pregnant after a given creature cums in her pussy. You will see a screen 'She is Pregnant!', then you will see a 'You're Pregnant' text in the HUD. For now, it will only work with koopas. She will lay an egg after a given amount of days passes while pregnant. You cant disable 'belly sizes' in the options during pregnancy (if you set 'NO' before, she will just be pregnant without having her belly increased). More creatures will be supported in later updates. You can see how many days left in the Pause Screen (near the heart icons in the top). If its her 'day', and she starts to be dizzy, just PRESS DOWN to make her deliver it.
- Improved Koopa scene 5 (vaginal)

nobynoby Wrote:hey Ivan! Ive been playing your game for a while, and I just wanted to ask if you could make the game run smoother for slower computers such as mine. Would really appreciate if you did!

I am trying my most to make it faster. I am aware that:
- It might be the camera code that is still slower
- Its just the fact some levels are huge (like 1-1), making it slow.

So I may try to split 1-1 in two smaller levels. It will be still 1-1, but it might have a warp area to go to the other side, so it will be technically 1-1, but using fewer resources.
Remember you can fiddle with CPU options in the OPTIONS screen. You can zoom in, change the quality and even put stationary camera mode.

BrassKnux Wrote:Games running pretty smooth but...Any word on future ENF Scenes? cause I feel like running around nude on accident/purpose is killing the ENF spirit.

Actually, the princess dont like to go around naked (she is really worried someone can appear), but she doesnt have a choice if there are no clothes around.
The 'problem' is that many creatures are enemies, so they dont care about you being naked or not. They want to fuck the princess. And if she is horny, they WILL smell her scents more, thus becoming more eager to fuck.
Another 'problem' is that some scenes (like Koopas) have a more lewd Peach, that is, she starts some scenes by her own. I will change that to a more ENF spirit. But if she is a nymph, then she wont care at all.

BrassKnux Wrote:i mean sure, I can get all the blue prints for that one scene and go to the moon for that other one. plus that beach level was cool and uh... idk I feel like peach and the gang aren't very embarrassed anymore emotional wise

When they get more than 10 scenes in a level, the princess will be a nymph for that level. She wont care about being naked until another level.
When it gets 80, she will be a nymph 'all the time', until the end.
You can change her personality (in the options) in case you want her to be embarrassed all the time.

A thing that I could do too is to make more dialogue areas, that is, places where she talks to herself. She could have some intelligence, that is, levels she walked naked before, for example, then she could talk a bit about it and the fact she is still naked, or the fact she still doesnt want to be fucked.

Yorunokage Wrote:Is there a way to instantly unlock the full gallery? If not i would really love to see that feature in the game and i'm sure i'm not the only one :P

Of course there is. Its in page 1. Please search in the 'CHEATS' session.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby lurkingking » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:45 am

- NEW: Pregnancy added! She has a 20% chance of being pregnant after a given creature cums in her pussy.

THANK YOU IVAN
lurkingking
Newly Registered

Postby Feddo » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:03 am

Noob question but this should work perfectly fine with the latest version of flash right? (I'm using version 21.0) This game has progressed so much since I saw it spring off of the original Mario is Missing, it's amazing how much you've managed to do. Keep up the great work!
Feddo

Postby BrassKnux » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:A thing that I could do too is to make more dialogue areas, that is, places where she talks to herself. She could have some intelligence, that is, levels she walked naked before, for example, then she could talk a bit about it and the fact she is still naked, or the fact she still doesn't want to be fucked.

Yes. this is what's missing, a sense of self-awareness on the characters. To Truly capture the spirit of the ENF
BrassKnux

Postby he30ra » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:50 pm

find this : http://ifotos.pl/z/sqrsera

clone bug in Version 3.13

edit:ctrl not work
cheats not work like:1,2 to 9- spawn mobs
he30ra

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:48 pm

lurkingking Wrote:THANK YOU IVAN

You're welcome ;)

Feddo Wrote:Noob question but this should work perfectly fine with the latest version of flash right? (I'm using version 21.0) This game has progressed so much since I saw it spring off of the original Mario is Missing, it's amazing how much you've managed to do. Keep up the great work!

Yes, the game should work now in latest Flash versions. Anyway I keep the warning in page 1 because in some rarer situations, people are having problems, so if any problem, just use lower versions, like Flash Player 17.
Thank you for the compliments, well, I do know I need to do more for it, like making the rest of levels. Right now, I am testing (because in a large game like this one, the more people test, the better it becomes, without those annoying bugs).
There are many scenes I still want to put in the game ;) MIM PUT has so many scenes 'put' on it :lol:

BrassKnux Wrote:Yes. this is what's missing, a sense of self-awareness on the characters. To Truly capture the spirit of the ENF

My problem right now is time and the fact there are features popping up here and there, like the 'big princess model' during dialogues, and a revamp to a given female model I wont say here just yet.
For sure, I'll be always finding time to add more self-awareness.

he30ra Wrote:find this : http://ifotos.pl/z/sqrsera (clone bug in Squid scene)

EDIT: Probable Fixed Now. (I coundnt reproduce this bug during this scene again).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:47 am

Nice! finally got the pregnancy mode, now i just wonder....

When's the "Anal-only" version of the game?
CaptainFalcon9000

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects