Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.11 (May 24/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 27, 2016 8:31 am

panslayer Wrote:Do the cheats not fully work anymore? The diary and the achievments list aren't unlocked after doing 1 9 and 0.

FIXED the diary!
CANT REPRODUCE the achivement ones. When I use the cheat, they all get unlocked automatically already.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.11+ (May 27/16)

Postby sigasana44 » Fri May 27, 2016 6:57 pm

sorry noob here, how to save my progress?
i already save link as... the link
i played it at chrome
i saved it
but when i opened it the save wasn't there
i really need a guide pls
sigasana44
Newly Registered

Postby IxFa » Sat May 28, 2016 4:16 am

sigasana44 Wrote:but when i opened it the save wasn't there
i really need a guide pls

The save is relative to the file and the program you opened it in

The game needs to always be the same name, and the program you run it in needs to be the same every time.
Your save will not work if you save on LoK and then load from your computer
Your save will not work if you save on a file with one name and then try to load it on a different file(Like if you saved a new version of the game)

And sometimes new version will not let you use old saves regardless of what you do.

I hope this helps
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby Don23 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:59 am

Lol, I just saw a cheating glitch of mushrooms not moving give Peach Infinity Lifes, biggest boob size, and poison mushroom still appear after she picked up.
Don23

Postby he30ra » Sat May 28, 2016 1:14 pm

this mushroom make this in video :

https://sendvid.com/kpd0akri

and this is happened:

https://sendvid.com/nao7tw4k

in Update 3.11 (27th May 2016)
he30ra

Postby he30ra » Sat May 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Don23 Wrote:Lol, I just saw a cheating glitch of mushrooms not moving give Peach Infinity Lifes, biggest boob size, and poison mushroom still appear after she picked up.

agree with you
he30ra

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 29, 2016 2:08 am

Don23 Wrote:Lol, I just saw a cheating glitch of mushrooms not moving give Peach Infinity Lifes, biggest boob size, and poison mushroom still appear after she picked up.

Could you please tell me the steps? Like if it happened right in the beginning (and in the first levels for the first visit), or if you lost a life or more, or if you revisited the levels, or if you saved, then you loaded the levels before the mushrooms glitch.

When I start the game, then play around collecting mushrooms, the princess generally takes them once and for all.

he30ra Wrote:this mushroom make this in video

CHECKING!

he30ra Wrote:and this happened (when falling over the quicksand):

Havent I fixed that already?
The version of 27th may makes her fall with that pose.

falling over quicksand.jpg
falling over quicksand.jpg (42.97 KiB) Viewed 1682 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Don23 » Sun May 29, 2016 7:23 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Could you please tell me the steps? Like if it happened right in the beginning (and in the first levels for the first visit), or if you lost a life or more, or if you revisited the levels, or if you saved, then you loaded the levels before the mushrooms glitch.

1. When I saved the game then I loaded the levels before the mushrooms glitch on world 6, but nevermind of I reset the game and it work fine.
2.After she take the shower on beginning, Peach's crown just disappear.
Don23

Postby CrankR » Sun May 29, 2016 9:22 pm

There is a bug in space level 1 when she cum after masturbating in the bed the game stops working any more could u please fix it thanks
CrankR
Newly Registered

Postby Groudon2000 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Are you planning to make a new Rosalina model in the future, because i think her model should be more like the newest model from Peach.
Groudon2000
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 30, 2016 4:25 am

Don23 Wrote:1. When I saved the game then I loaded the levels before the mushrooms glitch on world 6, but nevermind of I reset the game and it work fine.

It seems certain strong updates that change even a tidbit of the config files mangles up some of those older save games. I'll try my best not to touch them during new features.
what the fuck - all.jpg
what the fuck - all.jpg (26.55 KiB) Viewed 1644 times

Don23 Wrote:2.After she take the shower on beginning, Peach's crown just disappear.

Probably fixed now!. If not, perhaps its an old save.

CrankR Wrote:There is a bug in space level 1 when she cum after masturbating in the bed the game stops working any more could u please fix it thanks

FIXED!

Groudon2000 Wrote:Are you planning to make a new Rosalina model in the future, because i think her model should be more like the newest model from Peach.

New Rosalina model? Do you have a link with her newest model so I can compare better? Although I can try to find int the web, I find many different models, even one that appears to be a gothic girl :?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby mozaya1 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:28 am

Princess Peach disappears every time when fucking Lakitu and YUx!
mozaya1
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.11+ (May 30/16)

Postby CrankR » Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 pm

There is another bug in the space level 1 which im trying to solve the first one is the elevator doesn't become green when robot say it is so trying to solve i tried an old save but then when the level starts either she is stuck and the the frame is shifted or she is in continuous motion of moving in one place could u please fix that too thanks

ps the old save are from the 3.1 because this version is more stable
CrankR
Newly Registered

Postby demoncorpz » Mon May 30, 2016 6:33 pm

hey ivan i just wanted to let you know about a bug im not sure if anyone else is getting it but in the shyguy village for soem reason other enemies pop up like chuck wiggly and such and the shyguy guard is gone but i can still talk to him
demoncorpz
Newly Registered

Postby razelfark » Tue May 31, 2016 1:17 am

demoncorpz Wrote:hey ivan i just wanted to let you know about a bug im not sure if anyone else is getting it but in the shyguy village for soem reason other enemies pop up like chuck wiggly and such and the shyguy guard is gone but i can still talk to him

When you come across this issue are you in hard mode? Because the enemies get changed out for random ones meaning you could have anything spawn where a shyguy would stand that isn't a special character (shy girls/shyguy chef). Another example of this would be to walk around the goomba village in hard mode and you will see them all change for random creatures as well. If you weren't in hard mode then... hurrah for glitch.
razelfark

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.11+ (May 31/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 31, 2016 2:24 am

mozaya1 Wrote:Princess Peach disappears every time when fucking Lakitu and YUx!

You're right. It seems I have to 'delve' into that bigger sea in order to understand why this bug appeared in. I HATE BUGS!
FIXED the YUX!
Cant reproduce the Lakitu bug (in the 31th May version)

CrankR Wrote:There is another bug in the space level 1 which im trying to solve the first one is the elevator doesn't become green when robot say it is so trying to solve i tried an old save but then when the level starts either she is stuck and the the frame is shifted or she is in continuous motion of moving in one place could u please fix that too thanks

FIXED!

As for the old save, I cant fix that because some config updates changes the save engine completelly, sorry :/ But a thing is sure, it's done in a way bugs like that wont happen again! Or at least not often!

CrankR Wrote:ps the old save are from the 3.1 because this version is more stable

Please dont use it. You can play the 3.1 version right in my site (Aedler site) instead. The link is in page 1. The version there is still 3.1.

demoncorpz Wrote:hey ivan i just wanted to let you know about a bug im not sure if anyone else is getting it but in the shyguy village for some reason other enemies pop up like chuck wiggly and such and the shyguy guard is gone but i can still talk to him

What? Talking with a ghost shyguy? CHECKING!
As for the other enemies, which one? The shyguys that were talking in the middle of the town? Actually, this is the normal behavior. We can stomp shyguys. When you are playing a HARD GAME mode, some enemies are exchanged to others. So I didnt understand your problem.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue May 31, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Xantia » Tue May 31, 2016 12:43 pm

I've also encountered the Lakitu bug.
I'm also finding it impossible to get past stage 3 as no matter how many times I restart the Goomba either doesn't drop the key, or Peach refuses to pick it up.
Xantia
Newly Registered

Postby CrankR » Tue May 31, 2016 12:58 pm

sorry to be a bother but when peach put the red potion in the machine to be invisable the game crashes
CrankR
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:27 am

GAME UPDATED with fixes. Still named 3.11.

Xantia Wrote:I've also encountered the Lakitu bug.

Still cant reproduce :/

Xantia Wrote: also finding it impossible to get past stage 3 as no matter how many times I restart the Goomba either doesn't drop the key, or Peach refuses to pick it up.

Cant reproduce! Some people had those problems before and they cleared the saves and even tested in other machines. They detected that some browsers and even Flash itself were caching older files, without being too apparent.

I hope you find the cause.

CrankR Wrote:sorry to be a bother but when peach put the red potion in the machine to be invisable the game crashes

You are NOT bothering. Bugs are the ones who bother all of us! I ask people to stay calm when those appear and just tell me the details (in order to reproduce it then fix it).

EDIT: I REPRODUCED IT! FIXED! That fix doesnt require game restarts. You can keep using your saved game.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby mozaya1 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:32 am

Princess peach after falling in the void and lose 1 life it appears at the same place naked and can't move her?
mozaya1
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects