Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.11 (May 23/16)

Postby JacksonGood » Tue May 24, 2016 3:07 am

Been quite a while for this game. It turned out pretty damn amazing.
JacksonGood

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 24, 2016 5:15 am

HugelDude Wrote:Peach's boobjob scene with Bowser is a little weird, her left boob moves up and down with his dick

Hmmm that scene wasnt changed for ages! It might be an 'original glitch' when it was made. FIXED!

Kelsanator Wrote:how do you play .swf without web browser

Just download:
- Flash player projector (from adobe site) - not the debug version
- Irfanview with Flash plugin
- Any browser (you dont need to be connected to the web). Just download the SWF before, then drag and drop to firefox, chrome, IE, Edge, Opera, etc.

Dave2417 Wrote:Hm... For some reason the game crashes everytime I take a bath in Peach's room, and try to leave it.

I hope its now FIXED!

he30ra Wrote:http://ifotos.pl/z/sawpxeh I Find this

I dont understand. For me its a normal princess running around. Perhaps is she locked with that pose all the time?
I changed some code to deal with that, please check.

JacksonGood Wrote:Been quite a while for this game. It turned out pretty damn amazing.

Thank you ;) We are struggling to keep on, we need to finish it.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.1 (May 14/16)

Postby coolness32 » Tue May 24, 2016 9:07 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:I'm glad it will be made!

It will! I've made a variety for that scene since Update 3.0b7, havent you seen it? The third variety might be the lap dance, where they would be bouncing their butts with a dildo, right?
Do you have another idea? Or how that scene would happen? You can draw a ball-and-stick exampe, so I can understand.

I forgot how to access the scene!!! Oh, and I haven't gotten to play this because it didn't work with the SWF & FLV Player that I use and it runs kind of slow in the browser. For some reason I'm remembering I have to go to the Goomba village or something? I'll check real quick.
coolness32

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.1 (May 14/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 24, 2016 11:21 am

coolness32 Wrote:I forgot how to access the scene!!! Oh, and I haven't gotten to play this because it didn't work with the SWF & FLV Player that I use and it runs kind of slow in the browser. For some reason I'm remembering I have to go to the Goomba village or something? I'll check real quick.

Peach needs to be a nymph ;) You can force her to be like that by going to the Options and changing her Personality (a button there, bottom-right).
Then you need to talk to her.

Well, MIM is faster in my machine, since the onset of the optimizations.
If its slow in Firefox, consider playing it on Chrome or in the standalone Flash player (projector version).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kelsanator » Tue May 24, 2016 12:13 pm

Um how do you access flash player projector
Looking for it can't find it pleasr help
Kelsanator
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.1 (May 9/16)

Postby Robberbaron » Tue May 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:- Create 2 or more scenes (one of them is a secret that will happen in the icy world 5).

Can you tell when you´ll start with Lady Bow Scene 2? :)
Robberbaron

Postby he30ra » Tue May 24, 2016 6:38 pm

he30ra

Postby koopakeeper » Tue May 24, 2016 8:54 pm

It seems all the mushrooms aren't disappearing when used. This includes the extra life, normal mushroom and poison mushroom. They are all functional still, just that they aren't disappearing so you can get infinite extra lifes, etc as long as it doesn't fall off the map.

edit: just checked, this is the same case with the outfit powerups
koopakeeper

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 24, 2016 11:49 pm

Game Updated! Mostly Glitch fixes.

Robberbaron Wrote:Can you tell when you´ll start with Lady Bow Scene 2? :)

Blargh already made it (as a comission). I'ts expected to be put it in the game, as long as a new Bumpty scene. I hope so ;)

he30ra Wrote:http://ifotos.pl/z/sawxpns fly in air, https://sendvid.com/nao7tw4k in Update 3.11

FIXED!

koopakeeper Wrote:It seems all the mushrooms aren't disappearing when used. This includes the extra life, normal mushroom and poison mushroom. They are all functional still, just that they aren't disappearing so you can get infinite extra lifes, etc as long as it doesn't fall off the map. Edit: just checked, this is the same case with the outfit powerups

Cant reproduce with the mushrooms that are already out of the blocks like in the castle sewers, and in blocks like in 1-3!
Perhaps the update I recently changed fixed it up? You can really help me out by telling me the boxes/blocks with this problem.

Kelsanator Wrote:Um how do you access flash player projector. Looking for it can't find it pleasr help

flash player projector.jpg
flash player projector.jpg (56.93 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.11 (May 24/16)

Postby volgarr » Wed May 25, 2016 6:40 am

I just was playing the most resent version 3.11 and there were a few new bugs that were not in the last build (all tests were reproduced in world 1:1):

Q: Which operating system?
Windows 7 Pro
Q: Which browser were you using? Or if you are using the standalong Flash Player, which version?
Standalone Flash Player 21
Q: Is your Flash Player fully updated?
Yes
Q: Have you deleted your Flash cache (right button, options and GLOBAL options) recently? If the problem continues, have you cleaned your entire BROWSER cache?
Yes and Yes
Q: Which Keyboard setup were you using? (1, 2, 3, 4, QWERTY or AZERTY?)
QWERTY
Q: Which power-up were you using?
None then Striker
Q: Did Peach die, did you load a saved game, or start a new one?
Just when testing the falling off the map
Q: Did you beat a level prior to the one the bug happened on?
I tested the bug prior and after
Q: Explain what happened, as detailed as possible, with screenshots while DEBUG mode is on (Page Down key) if possible.
1) It seems all the mushrooms items aren't disappearing when used they work normal but you can get them infinitely.
Items Don't go away.JPG

2) It is the same with powerups
Powerups Don't go away.JPG

3) If you fall off the map you re-spawn in the area you fell off the map and cannot move. You can you delete to kill yourself but it respawns you in the same location.
If you follow off the ledge you respone back while you died.JPG

4) Also, it does not open the window when you try to load your save from file.
Cannot load save from file - Copy.JPG

Q: Can you reproduce the bug yourself?
Yes
volgarr
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 25, 2016 5:42 pm

volgarr Wrote:I just was playing the most resent version 3.11 and there were a few new bugs that were not in the last build (all tests were reproduced in world 1:1)

FIXED the green 'Load' game button.

Cant reproduce the others I use Firefox (in page 1 of this thread), and I download it and tested with the standalone Flash Player.
Something might be odd there. Did you clear all the saves? (in the first screen)? Is the problem returned to happen with Flash Player 18 and beyond? I generally play the game with Flash Player 11 and 17.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri May 27, 2016 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Robberbaron » Wed May 25, 2016 8:25 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Blargh already made it (as a comission). I'ts expected to be put it in the game, as long as a new Bumpty scene. I hope so ;)

That´s great news! =) Thanks! <3<3<3
Robberbaron

Postby Jrhonen » Wed May 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Been busy lately, but I got some bugs so far.
These first two were tested in CHEAT MODE to try the new levels and whatnot, but I couldn't exactly get that far.
Alright so, the first bug I found happens pretty much whenever I break a block in any world. The princess disappears, and the game must be restarted. Pressing DEL does nothing.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Untitled.png

The second bug happens whenever I stomp on an enemy. Again, princess disappears.

Untitled2.png

There was also another bug I found where upon exiting the pipelines into the sewers from a given world, the princess will not swim normally in the water, but will act as if she is just walking in it, but using water physics. Not exactly sure how to explain it. I neglected to take a screenshot of it, though.

I'll come back and post some more later, these are just the first few I found immediately. Any more that I find will be added to this post via edits.
Jrhonen

Postby Don23 » Thu May 26, 2016 6:05 am

Don23 Wrote:On 6-5 special room with 5 bob-ombs it glitch it up too.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:How? When the princess got all of them, one by one? Or just by entering the room?

Just by entering the room then she walk/run right inside the room.
Don23

Postby azr » Thu May 26, 2016 4:42 pm

volgarr Wrote:4) Also, it does not open the window when you try to load your save from file.

I'm having the same problem where I cannot load saved files. When I try to load a save it gives me this:
mim save corruption.png

I tested it with flash player 11, flash 21, and chrome but all of them gave told me my save file was corrupted, even though I had just saved. I also tried clearing the cache, but that didn't help. I'm not sure if it is a problem with just me but the saves seemed to be working fine when I tried some of the older versions of the game.
azr
Newly Registered

Postby TheHoodedHunter » Thu May 26, 2016 5:10 pm

How do I activate the cheat mode? Cause when I press 1,9 and 0 nothing happens
TheHoodedHunter
Newly Registered

Postby Jrhonen » Thu May 26, 2016 11:06 pm

TheHoodedHunter Wrote:How do I activate the cheat mode? Cause when I press 1,9 and 0 nothing happens

I used to have that problem myself. See, you can't just hold down 1, 9, and 0 at the same time, they need to be actually pressed at the exact same time. Works for me, anyway.
Jrhonen

Postby TheHoodedHunter » Fri May 27, 2016 1:04 am

Jrhonen Wrote:
TheHoodedHunter Wrote:How do I activate the cheat mode? Cause when I press 1,9 and 0 nothing happens

I used to have that problem myself. See, you can't just hold down 1, 9, and 0 at the same time, they need to be actually pressed at the exact same time. Works for me, anyway.

Thanks! It worked <3
TheHoodedHunter
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 27, 2016 3:00 am

Just to inform I am recovering myself from day 25th may to 6th june.
I may come back before or after this.

Jrhonen Wrote:Been busy lately, but I got some bugs so far

CANT REPRODUCE the first three (breaking the flower block in airship, bug when stomping that particular enemy, that 'inverted' mushroom house roof).

flower block in 2-7.jpg

normal 'tidy' mushroom house roof.jpg

EDIT: I discovered a problem with Flash 20, perhaps this is the problem!

Jrhonen Wrote:The water physics when returning from inner pipes

FIXED!

Don23 Wrote: Just by entering the room then she walk/run right inside the room.

FIXED!

azr Wrote:I'm having the same problem where I cannot load saved files. When I try to load a save it gives me this: I tested it with flash player 11, flash 21, and chrome but all of them gave told me my save file was corrupted, even though I had just saved. I also tried clearing the cache, but that didn't help. I'm not sure if it is a problem with just me but the saves seemed to be working fine when I tried some of the older versions of the game.

It seems I have to check it in other machines and try to reproduce. You can also do the same if possible.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby panslayer » Fri May 27, 2016 4:20 am

Do the cheats not fully work anymore? The diary and the achievments list aren't unlocked after doing 1 9 and 0.
panslayer
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects