Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.1 (May 14/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 20, 2016 11:55 am

Ok, newer version to be uploaded this weekend.
I hope the new peach algorithm (state pattern) with pregnancy 1: 'oviposition' will be there on time.

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Please tell me how I can open the game in a new tab or in fullscreen without downloading it.

Just copy the SWF link in page 1, then open a new tab and paste it there.
Or you can download the game, then open your browser and drag the SWF on it ;) Just like dragging a file from a folder to another.

Erroticx Wrote:Just downloaded it last night and I never use reset saves.

Hmmm...Ok I'll try to reproduce. So far, I couldnt.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Erroticx » Fri May 20, 2016 6:39 pm

What're you using to play it?
Erroticx
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 21, 2016 5:51 am

Erroticx Wrote:What're you using to play it?

I use Flash projector (Flash standalone), not the debug version.
I also use the browser (Chrome and Firefox).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Yi » Sat May 21, 2016 6:55 am

Hello dood, i hope you are good and continue whit this great proyect, well, I was thinking in something ''special'' i was thinking in something like an ''accesory'' for the princess, something more than just her crown or the pircing, i mean, why don't you put somethig like glasses?, it could be great se her whit some glasses.......

and more things, i don't know what could you add but could be great dood and i want toy reccomend you to play League of Legends and i don´t know, maybe you can find somethig great in that game....

well, that all dood, thanks again and see you.

almost forgett, whe you turn off the waterfall sound still working and is annoying.
Yi
Newly Registered

Postby razelfark » Sun May 22, 2016 1:15 am

Hello dood, i hope you are good and continue whit this great proyect, well, I was thinking in something ''special'' i was thinking in something like an ''accesory'' for the princess, something more than just her crown or the pircing, i mean, why don't you put somethig like glasses?, it could be great se her whit some glasses.......

and more things, i don't know what could you add but could be great dood and i want toy reccomend you to play League of Legends and i don´t know, maybe you can find somethig great in that game....

well, that all dood, thanks again and see you.

almost forgett, whe you turn off the waterfall sound still working and is annoying.

Attempting to translate Yi's post.

"Hi dude, I like the project and hope you continue working on it. I think you should try to add more "accessory" options like glasses. It would be nice to see her with glasses.

I don't know what you could add, but would be great (about accessory comment). I also want to recommend you to play League of Legends and maybe you could add something great from that game."

I think this is what he mean in his post. Hope I am not being offensive with this post, but found his post confusing and trying to see if this what he meant.
razelfark

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 22, 2016 3:04 am

razelfark Wrote:Attempting to translate Yi's post.

Ah, you are making me remember good moments in this thread :mrgreen:

I used to say "Trying to understand" (in the sense of using energy to get the grip)...

But it doesnt need, really. I understood.
Hey, thank you for the contact. I should consider adding accessories, like glasses and makeups. But I may not add hats and other adornments because they will conflict with a current outfit.
For example, the Shyguy outfit (with the mask), Yoshi and Shadow Queen.

As for the game, thank you for the recommendation, I'll see if I find time. ;)
But, so far, I discovered its a heavy MMOPRG that exists since 2012, with 'duels' from 20 to 50 minutes, where we recruit monsters to fight other monsters.
In certain sense, it makes me remember of Diablo (I,II,III). I dont see if I can add something like that as a plot in MIM PUT, or a given feature that makes 'goombas fights off goombas'.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Don23 » Sun May 22, 2016 6:00 am

After I reset my save to make anything on her work fine, a bug I found is she unable to clean herself up while she take a shower and I only press space get out the shower.
Don23

Postby Yi » Sun May 22, 2016 8:13 am

I was thinking in the girls but how you want dood XD greetings!!!

https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=miss ... wQ_AUIBigB
Yi
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.0b6 (Apr 15/16)

Postby coolness32 » Sun May 22, 2016 9:38 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:Nothing wrong with Peach getting a lapdance!

So be it! ;) I'll make it.

See? I left again and forgot to come back!

I'm glad it will be made!
coolness32

Postby Mr_Don » Sun May 22, 2016 4:27 pm

Are you going to add some scenes with yoshi like you did whit toads?
Mr_Don
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Don23 Wrote:After I reset my save to make anything on her work fine.

Great!

Don23 Wrote:a bug I found is she unable to clean herself up while she take a shower and I only press space get out the shower

FIXED!

Yi Wrote:I was thinking in the girls but how you want dood XD greetings!!!
https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=miss ... wQ_AUIBigB

She is nice ;) But she (as well as certain features in that game) costs as much as $20 (1350 RP). I really prefer to work creating new content for that value, instead of having the ability to play with her in LoL (without being able to remove her clothes) :( .

coolness32 Wrote:I'm glad it will be made!

It will! I've made a variety for that scene since Update 3.0b7, havent you seen it? The third variety might be the lap dance, where they would be bouncing their butts with a dildo, right?
Do you have another idea? Or how that scene would happen? You can draw a ball-and-stick exampe, so I can understand.

Mr_Don Wrote:Are you going to add some scenes with yoshi like you did whit toads?

I really want to do that.
One of my plans is to make Yoshi appear in her castle from time to time. Then the princess can talk to him like 'Oh, Yoshi! Welcome to my castle!'. If she mounts on him and guide him to her bedroom, perhaps when we choose her to sit down/lay down in the bed, new options like 'Make Yoshi lick her', and 'Make Yoshi fuck her' could be in ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon May 23, 2016 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Don23 » Sun May 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Also I forget the bugs about after she take the shower on level 4-4 on waterfall she disappeared. I clicked a shower again she re-appear and animation freeze. An enemies and mushrooms are floating. On sometime on 6-4 this level is glitch up with no music. On 6-5 special room with 5 bob-ombs it glitch it up too. Google Chrome going to unsupport and block all version Flash Player end of this year because a Flash has serious vulnerabilities that interrupt your work. Tell them to use Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer end of this year. UCBrowser on PC is my best option. Are you going to create Unity, HTML5, or WebGL on future?
Don23

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.11 (May 23/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 23, 2016 6:58 am

Update 3.11 (23th May 2016) - 'All for more performance'

loading state machine.gif
loading state machine.gif (15.03 KiB) Viewed 1430 times

- NEW: 'State Pattern' code to the princess character. This was desired since Version 1.6h: (3rd october 2012), as her code was procedural until recently. It's an important achievement. Now its easier to add new states or poses like 'sliding with her butt' or else. Bugs regarding states/poses will be fewer, and easier to fix. Also, game performance might increase from 0.5 to 1fps.
- Improved 'large objects as Sprite' - LargeSpri methodology. Game performance might increase from 0.5 to 3fps.
- Improved game performance in level 4-4 and worldmap using 'noShowIfSector' with 'Bitmap cache' methodology.
- The princess can describe more items in Toadette's room (Peach Castle level).
- Rule change: the princess will be able to throw the object/veggie only if standing up (stopped) or jumping. This avoids the case she is walking and you press RUN key by mistake. Before, she would throw the veggie and stop, being easily taken by enemies during that moment.
- The princess will now fall with a better behavior (e.g. if she reaches ground, she will stop for a glance, before walking/running/jumping again).
- Its now possible to zoom in bosses, like Morton.
- Glitches fixed (the full changelog is in page 1).

Pregnancy not yet in the game.

Don23 Wrote:Also I forget the bugs about after she take the shower on level 4-4 on waterfall she disappeared.

FIXED!

Don23 Wrote:Enemies and mushrooms are floating.

Did you check the 3.1 changelog? A line says:
- OPTIMIZATION: FIXED/DECREASED 'Spring' phenomenum of creatures and items when the princess jumps or the camera moves in Y axis: GraIM (Grav Add If Moved) and LimGrav Strategy. Intensive levels like 1-1 might still show some of this phenomenum (they might float for a bit), but enemies may not trespass the ground anymore.

Don23 Wrote:On sometime on 6-4 this level is glitch up with no music.

Cant reproduce in 3.11.

Don23 Wrote:On 6-5 special room with 5 bob-ombs it glitch it up too.

How? When the princess got all of them, one by one? Or just by entering the room?

Don23 Wrote:Google Chrome going to unsupport and block all version Flash Player end of this year because a Flash has serious vulnerabilities that interrupt your work. Tell them to use Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer end of this year. UCBrowser on PC is my best option. Are you going to create Unity, HTML5, or WebGL on future?

I had a VERY BUSY time working with the conversion of AS2 to AS3 and I may be in Flash until making more games. Depending on the results of this game (and seeing it complete) and the startup of , say, Alice Wonderland in Flash, I can then start researching about Unity or WebGL. But I do need three things: 1) Vector support, 2) 'DisplayObject support' 3) High performance.
UCBrowser might be better, I have to check.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed May 25, 2016 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Bluey5 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:49 pm

I know I'm late by happy 4th anniversary. Still putting in much more work by far than any other hentai game developer XD.
Bluey5

Postby Groudon2000 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Hi, first of all, nice game. Second, are you planning to do a new voting poll soon? For things like new playable character, new enemy, new costumes, new power-ups etc. Sorry for bad english haha :lol:
Groudon2000
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Bluey5 Wrote:I know I'm late by happy 4th anniversary. Still putting in much more work by far than any other hentai game developer XD.

Hello there! What's up? Not so late : ).
I am trying my most to keep on, although I know I could have done more, like world 8. The problems that got in the way were still related to the conversion, but now the game is much more stable.

Pregnancy and butt sizes are features I really want to put in sooner.
See you ;)

Groudon2000 Wrote:Hi, first of all, nice game. Second, are you planning to do a new voting poll soon? For things like new playable character, new enemy, new costumes, new power-ups etc.

Glad you liked. I've made two recent votes: the first one selected Mona as the next character. The second one was made in Patreon and the results were aimed to the pregnancy feature. The next vote is running in Patreon regarding the next enemy scene. I can also create a voting pool here, but I need to do those first.
I also need to add a new costume or two. Those were already chosen. The Alice Outfit and the classic red/white fire Peach costume.
Powerups are not planned in short term, but who knows. A thing I still need to make asap is the 'hammerbro hammers', as the princess doesnt throw any in the current game.
And I must not forget to make 7-6 and the entire world 8.

Groudon2000 Wrote:Sorry for bad english haha :lol:

Dont worry! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HugelDude » Mon May 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Peach's boobjob scene with Bowser is a little weird, her left boob moves up and down with his dick
HugelDude

Postby Kelsanator » Mon May 23, 2016 7:53 pm

how do you play .swf without web browser
Kelsanator
Newly Registered

Postby Dave2417 » Mon May 23, 2016 8:58 pm

Hm... For some reason the game crashes everytime I take a bath in Peach's room, and try to leave it.
http://puu.sh/p2BRD/7c486c95a2.png
Dave2417
Newly Registered

Postby he30ra » Mon May 23, 2016 9:02 pm

he30ra

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects