Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.1 (May 2/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 02, 2016 5:01 pm

It seems the 'release' is still with bugs :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Too bad I am at work and I'll be fixing those only at night (5 hours from now).

EDIT: FIXED!

HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:New version works great! However, Thwomp animations still seem to lock up.

Cant reproduce so far! (with the updated game since today morning).

he30ra Wrote:http://ifotos.pl/z/sappeaw . find this. cant enter/exit any doors

FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue May 03, 2016 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kickpuncher4545 » Mon May 02, 2016 5:36 pm

Three possible bugs:
1. My custom costume settings reset every time I close and reopen the game.
2. Is it normal if something shreds and then gets unshredded when I reload or restart the game?
3. I was doing the virgin challenge but when I tried to reload my game from before Peach lost her virginity, it said she still lost it and the nasty scene counters didn't go back to what they were before the reload.
Last edited by Kickpuncher4545 on Mon May 02, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kickpuncher4545
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Mon May 02, 2016 7:50 pm

mozaya1 Wrote:why the counters in hud like semen numbers or killed numbers or scores back to zero when loading saved games or when moving from any level to world map? while its existing in option menu??

The semen and kill counters actually only track the progress of the level you're on, so that's actually working as intended. They get tallied at the end of the level and affect your score. Also, if you get 10 semen counters in a given level, Peach acts like a Nymph for the duration of the level. She'll permanently act as a Nymph (and you'll get the Nymph ending) if you get 80 or more sex encounters in the whole game.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 03, 2016 12:03 am

I hope urgent bugs in this release were fixed.
Once this release is REALLY a release, I will end updated to it and start making new features for 3.1b1, 3.1b2, etc, until 3.2 comes up.

mozaya1 Wrote:why the counters in hud like semen numbers or killed numbers or scores back to zero when loading saved games or when moving from any level to world map? while its existing in option menu??

As TripFlip said, those are 'in-level' stats, because the princess can be the 'nymph of the day', that is, just in this level. So she can get 10 laids for that to happen, but she will be 'cured' in the next level (0 laids).
But when the total is 80, she will be nymph all the time. The total is shown in the pause screen.
But hmmmmmmmm I'll put a text in the HUD reinforcing those numbers are per level, not totals.

Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:Three possible bugs: 1. My custom costume settings reset every time I close and reopen the game.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW.

Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:2. Is it normal if something shreds and then gets unshredded when I reload or restart the game?

Hmm I can check that, but generally if you save with her parts shred (like her butt area) she sould retain that shred.
IF NOT, its a Glitch, and I WILL FIX IT.

Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:3. I was doing the virgin challenge but when I tried to reload my game from before Peach lost her virginity, it said she still lost it and the nasty scene counters didn't go back to what they were before the reload.

I cant reproduce. Perhaps you're using an older save?

Chizzzt Wrote:the game is amazing but it has a lot of bugs: peach is still disappearing

In which situations? Did you test with the latest update above (this night)?

Chizzzt Wrote:when she masturbates on her own (u know like bend her legs and touch her puss but of course not touching the naughty triggers), she will freeze and no longer move

TRYING TO REPRODUCE.

Chizzzt Wrote:suddenly she faces the wall while moving and unable to run

In which situations? Did you test with the latest update above (this night)?

Chizzzt Wrote:getting laid with the toads makes her disappear (rare after getting laid) also on goombas (after getting laid)

Can you remember which scene, of what she was talking during that scene? Did you test with the latest update above (this night)?

Chizzzt Wrote:im sorry if they r all bad news plus its my furst time to quote im still shy :oops: and a little nervous :roll:

Dont worry at all!! You are helping me a ton! All of us hate bugs, those should be killed once and for all! The best we all can do is to report them ASAP!

Chizzzt Wrote:btw congratulations for making this game amazing that i cant resist playing every time i get bored where boredom turns to horn lol :lol:

Lol, I hope you keep liking it. Bugs can really make us down!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kickpuncher4545 » Tue May 03, 2016 4:39 am

Thx for your effort Ivan, but now I can't scroll anymore and can't get any custom costume in the outfit room except naked. And I doubt it's an older save. Also Peach disappears after landing from an airship fall, so I have to pull up panic mode in order to complete the level.

Another bug: when somebody on the map says something and I press enter, the same text box keeps reappearing until I start a level. Also, when this happens Peach freezes and stays in her idle position while moving around the map.
Kickpuncher4545
Newly Registered

Postby Squarepants » Tue May 03, 2016 6:48 am

I cant get out after beating Ludwig in level 5-7, I beat him by jump on his, but there're no problem when I beat him by sex scene..

can you fix that bug, please? cause I cant hold Peach's virginity until met him.. :lol:

over all I like this game.. :D
waiting new updates..
Squarepants
Newly Registered

Postby Ant1989 » Tue May 03, 2016 3:31 pm

Gallery toilet scene not working, no one got this one? It is the from the beging of the betas
Ant1989

Postby HowIsBabbyFormed » Tue May 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Great stuff Ivan, always improving the game!

Got some bugs for you, most are allready mentioned by Kickpuncher. I managed to reproduce all of these, even with clean cache and different Flash versions (17, 20 and Firefox).
    * No outfits except for "naked" are availible in the outfit room
    * Peach disappearing after "landing" from an airship, game not exciting level properly. Resolved using panic button return to map.
    * Messages from anyone on the world map are repeated until entering a level (f.ex. after beating level 1-6).
    * Whenever I pop out (jump on) the bob-omb buddy in the bunker, a blue screen appears and game requires a restart.

My previous report of Thwomp animations locking Peach up was propably caused by an old save. Sorry about that.
HowIsBabbyFormed
Newly Registered

Postby kissofthehell » Tue May 03, 2016 7:25 pm

Anyone who plays on latest version of google chrome, can confirm the game works fine?

For some reason the quicksave and quickload shortcuts do not work.
kissofthehell

Postby theshamelessman » Tue May 03, 2016 10:17 pm

I don't know if this is already anwsered but how do you pick up the key in level 1-3? Like she does the animation and grabs it but then after I can move I don't have the key.

thanks for the hardwork by the way
theshamelessman
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.1 (May 3/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 03, 2016 11:07 pm

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:Thx for your effort Ivan, but now I can't scroll anymore

Cant reproduce! Please go to the worldmap, then try to change 'Stationary Camera' and 'Scroll levels'. Remember some of them can only be changed in the worldmap.
Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:And can't get any custom costume in the outfit room except naked.

FIXED!
Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:Another bug: when somebody on the map says something and I press enter, the same text box keeps reappearing until I start a level.

FIXED!
Kickpuncher4545 Wrote: Also, when this happens Peach freezes and stays in her idle position while moving around the map.

FIXED!
Squarepants Wrote:I cant get out after beating Ludwig in level 5-7, I beat him by jump on his, but there're no problem when I beat him by sex scene.
can you fix that bug, please? cause I cant hold Peach's virginity until met him.. :lol:

FIXED!
Ant1989 Wrote:Gallery toilet scene not working, no one got this one? It is the from the beging of the betas

FIXED!
HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:Peach disappearing after "landing" from an airship, game not exciting level properly

FIXED!
HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:Whenever I pop out (jump on) the bob-omb buddy in the bunker, a blue screen appears and game requires a restart.

FIXED!

HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:Great stuff Ivan, always improving the game!

Always! ;)

HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:My previous report of Thwomp animations locking Peach up was propably caused by an old save. Sorry about that.

No problem ;)

kissofthehell Wrote:Anyone who plays on latest version of google chrome, can confirm the game works fine? For some reason the quicksave and quickload shortcuts do not work.

FIXED! But SAVE hotkey isnt in the game anymore, please check the changelog.
- Rule change: Only LOAD game hotkeys are in the game. Press SHIFT+1 until SHIFT+5 to load any of them, regardless of the current keyboard config.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HowIsBabbyFormed » Wed May 04, 2016 12:02 am

Flash itself crashes as soon as I start a new game, very excited about the fixes though ;)
HowIsBabbyFormed
Newly Registered

Postby kadjikun » Wed May 04, 2016 1:27 am

Just registered to point out that starting a new game with any character will crash the Flash Projector or totally unload the flash file from browser. Clicking or hitting space causes this. :)
kadjikun
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 04, 2016 4:13 am

HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:Flash itself crashes as soon as I start a new game, very excited about the fixes though ;)

kadjikun Wrote:Just registered to point out that starting a new game with any character will crash the Flash Projector or totally unload the flash file from browser. Clicking or hitting space causes this. :)

Sorry about that, the compilation just crashed (and the file went corrupted to the site).
FIXED.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kickpuncher4545 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:05 am

More bugs:

I didn’t mean scroll as in scrolling levels. I meant scroll as in scroll through costumes in the outfit room. Now the scroll levels on/off button won’t work.

No diary entries past the first one with Toadsworth.

Can’t click any HUD buttons in the world map or on levels but can still use keyboard.

A lot of options like belly can increase and HUD on/off are set to no by default instead of yes.

Toadsworth isn't in his office.
Kickpuncher4545
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:More bugs: I didn’t mean scroll as in scrolling levels. I meant scroll as in scroll through costumes in the outfit room.

But are they working now? Here it is.

Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:Now the scroll levels on/off button won’t work.

FIXED!
Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:No diary entries past the first one with Toadsworth.

FIXED!
Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:Can’t click any HUD buttons in the world map or on levels but can still use keyboard.

FIXED!
Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:A lot of options like belly can increase and HUD on/off are set to no by default instead of yes.

Hmm this was indeed happening in fresh games or when you clear the cache or reset saves in the first screen. FIXED!
Kickpuncher4545 Wrote:Toadsworth isn't in his office.

NOT A BUG! Sometimes he isnt there.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby yhgghdg » Wed May 04, 2016 1:27 pm

still waiting on pregnancies and birthing and child on mother peach sex
yhgghdg

Postby VintageBass » Wed May 04, 2016 1:58 pm

yhgghdg Wrote:still waiting on pregnancies and birthing and child on mother peach sex

I thought incest was not going to happen. At least with the children that come out of any of the girls (since it isn't just Peach in the game... unless you mean the fruit peach since that's a lower case, which now I'm more confused) as... really, that seems rather wrong. Oh sure they're monsters, but I don't think the first thing the first thing that a mother would do is have sex with the very child that came out of her the moment said child is out of her, while there are more important things that the child has on its mind... And let's not forget gender ratios (though I imagine it'll be more 7:1 male/female :P)

Seriously just relax. You keep repeating this exact thing in this thread the majority of your posts and it's not going to be bumped up any higher on the list. There are other things Ivan needs to sort out and when he finally decides to work on the former, then show your enthusiasm for that. The latter... yeah, I should pay more attention to things here, but I recall that's not happening.

Ivan, help?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby HowIsBabbyFormed » Wed May 04, 2016 3:07 pm

A couple more items for you attention.
    * Showers buttons not clickable, but can exit using spacebar.
    * Performance decrease while showering, I've always had this since AS3 conversion, but it seems worse.
    * The "-" key does not work for zooming while doing the naughty, unless the scene is controlled using number keys (like in Peach's closet).
HowIsBabbyFormed
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Wed May 04, 2016 4:36 pm

VintageBass Wrote:Seriously just relax. You keep repeating this exact thing in this thread the majority of your posts and it's not going to be bumped up any higher on the list. There are other things Ivan needs to sort out and when he finally decides to work on the former, then show your enthusiasm for that. The latter... yeah, I should pay more attention to things here, but I recall that's not happening.

Well, if someone feels passionately about a specific feature being more important than what Ivan has been wanting to focus on, there's always the vote tier in Ivan's Patreon. Anyone who supports Ivan at that level or higher gets to vote on the next major game feature. That being said, Ivan's currently dealing with getting his computer fixed/rebuilt while addressing a massive amounts of bugs since the AS3 conversion, and he's trying to do the Unit Testing thing to help make the game better and more stable going forward. So he's a busy dude.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects