Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.0b9 (Apr 24/16)

Postby V0ID115 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:14 pm

Well, I just went over the game for a bit of bug hunting and resetting the save files didn't do much about that. After deleting and re-downloading it, it seemed to work fine after a few resets, however.

On the other hand, I am now unable to go through the wardrobe scene without peach freezing. The only exception where this seems escapable is with Yvan, the Toad, by proceeding to have peach fall over him. It's a shame because it's one of the most interesting scenes.

Keep up the good work and good luck with your PC.
V0ID115
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:57 pm

V0ID115 Wrote:Well, I just went over the game for a bit of bug hunting and resetting the save files didn't do much about that. After deleting and re-downloading it, it seemed to work fine after a few resets, however.

So is it fixed there? If so, thats great! I dont fell well when bugs like that are in the game. Those are URGENT to fix, because people wouldnt be able to reuse save games anymore.

V0ID115 Wrote:On the other hand, I am now unable to go through the wardrobe scene without peach freezing. The only exception where this seems escapable is with Yvan, the Toad, by proceeding to have peach fall over him. It's a shame because it's one of the most interesting scenes.

Glad you like it ;) Once I get the game up and running again here, I'll fix that!

V0ID115 Wrote:Keep up the good work and good luck with your PC.

Thank you! Too bad electronics are not so strong and resilient as our bodies. Surely we will die someday, but our bodies mutate over time and try to get alive the most they can. We get new cells all the time. Electronics not :/ And there is another thing I hate so much: THE MARKET CHANGES. That is, with newer computer hardware, corporations stop making compatible boards. They force us to get the latest ones :/ So the only way to keep with the same hardware is by having spare computers or by buying boards that others are selling.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Lezek » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:05 pm

This is my first post on this forum, so hello, I guess.

I've been playing your game many times already, many versions of it and I think it's really great and has a lot of potential. Unfortunetly each verion I played contained many bugs. And I mean like really A LOT of them. Tons of those bugs probably aren't fixed till now. I'm not trying to upset you, I know those are still some unstable/test versions, but I think you should put more work into testing them by yourself. People won't always tell you everything. I've been quiet for a long time, too, but now I decided to inform you about every bug I'll find. Maybe I sound a little harsh, but I know you want the best for your game and I hope what I'm telling you will help you achieve it.

So the bugs I found it this version so far are:

1. Peach's dissapears after loosing her virginity. It happens at the moment when the message should be shown (that she lost viriginity... but it doesn't show). The game stucks then and there's nothing I can do to continue.
2. When I enter the wardrobe in Peach's room and choose 1-1-2-3-5-space, the game stucks and there's again nothing that can be done to continue playing. Haven't tried any different combinations, but the guy above me already mentioned something about this.
3. When I'm leaving the room I have an option to wait until the guy will go away. But even if I do, later Peach is saying: "What have I just agreed to...". She didn't agree to anything, cuz she didn't talk to anyone. However, it's a small bug. More of an logical error really.

I couldn't test this version much, becasue of this first bug though.
I'm playing on my Windows 8 PC using the standalone Flash version that you've linked (Flash 17).
Tried reseting saves many times, but all those bugs remain.
Lezek
Newly Registered

Postby V0ID115 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:11 am

Game breaking bug: As Lezek mentioned, trying to load the "peach lost her virginity" screen freezes the game and you cannot proceed. You still can use panic mode to continue your playthrough, but it returns to right before her virginity is lost. Seems like the glitch with the wardrobe was also related to this, as peach would use her pussy in the scene, causing the virginity lost flag to be triggered.

Also, a bit harder to document as it goes erratic, but it seems like the Save and Load function works during the same playthrough... BUT when I try to start up the game AND load my save file, it refuses to. Instead, it does a weird glitch that loads the next stage I was supposed to play in the New Game. It goes as like this:

-attempts to load the save file.
- "no response"
- "meh, whatever, I'll just start over"
-starts over from stage 1-6 instead of peach's castle, with new save stats.
-"What the...?"

I'm Playing on a Windows 10, Google Chrome.

Thanks for the feedback on your progress. Best of luck finding new pieces for your pc and whatever shenanigans you may have to face.
V0ID115
Newly Registered

Postby Black » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:36 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Black Wrote:@Aedler: I'm not really sure how to say this without asking for some part of the source, but what is your stance on mods? I like to make or hack together resources to either add characters or modify existing ones.

I dont have any problem, provided you credit me and LOK site as the sources. I am not against experimentations and the freedom to check how a given game work in order to make your own or make things better.

I plan releasing the entire source code. I havent done that yet because the game is not stable yet, and I am not 'secure yet'. You know, the felling of 'oh no, everyone will now do everything and I'll see dozens of MIM PUT clones'. So I prefer to release an official prototype first, then keep on it. The sources will be far smaller (like 50mb instead of the current 550mb) and the compile times will be almost instant. I plan making a thread in my site (Aedler) were people can also post the modded sources they make (if they want to show there), or here in LOK, as well as possible fixes and improvements with the current code. Thats a good approach because people can then make new levels and even entire different games from that starting point.

I can't tell an end date, though. But the prototype sources are almost done, then I'll post in page 1 of this thread.

All right, that is good to know. I definitely understand the issue with clones too.
Black
Newly Registered

Postby Danny Flesher » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:06 pm

I play the lastest version (3.0.b9) @[email protected] plash player 17 ( of course i follow the instruction :D) but bug :(( appear after I had complete all Gommba scece (receive medal and art :V) ALL the other scene (Koopa,Boo,...) didn't work @__@ peach always disappear when she touch these creature @[email protected] I press del she appear again but can't move T_T.Hope you will fix that :V.Btw your game is very good. :))
Danny Flesher
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:46 pm

Lezek Wrote:This is my first post on this forum, so hello, I guess.

Hello : )

Lezek Wrote:I've been playing your game many times already, many versions of it and I think it's really great and has a lot of potential.

Thank you! This makes me enthusiastic to continue, really! ;)

Lezek Wrote:Unfortunetly each verion I played contained many bugs. And I mean like really A LOT of them.

WHEN the game was put in AS3 (february 2016) it had MANY MANY BUGS, thats true. But I just couldnt give up, right?
We are now in a MUCH MORE STABLE environment (also faster) and I AM SUPER MEGA EXTREMELY satisfied with it ;) Its capitalized because I want to show my current contentment.

Lezek Wrote:I'm not trying to upset you

Its really hard to upset me ;)

Lezek Wrote:I think you should put more work into testing them by yourself.

More than the current? I work in the game like 2 hours per day AT MINIMUM! The game is HUGE and I cant test by myself because its a kind of MISLEADING, that is, I can cheat myself and dont find any bug. So people can help.
I am studying UNIT TEST for Flash but its not so easy to setup. But its possible (check the last page or the last 2 pages, I talk about it). So yes, at each day, I improve here and there. Thats a problem with indie games actually.

Lezek Wrote:People won't always tell you everything. I've been quiet for a long time, too, but now I decided to inform you about every bug I'll find. Maybe I sound a little harsh, but I know you want the best for your game and I hope what I'm telling you will help you achieve it.

THANK YOU!! Being Harsh? Toward bug fix? That doesnst exist! You are being VEYR HELPFUL actually.

Lezek Wrote:1. Peach's dissapears after loosing her virginity.

IT WASNT happening since last week. Perhaps due to the new Config/Flags classes.
EDIT: PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Lezek Wrote:2. When I enter the wardrobe in Peach's room and choose 1-1-2-3-5-space...

Did you read the last posts? People found it already and I am really sorry as it was due to the last update BEFORE MY PC has broken :/

Lezek Wrote:3. When I'm leaving the room I have an option to wait until the guy will go away. But even if I do, later Peach is saying: "What have I just agreed to...". She didn't agree to anything

Oh that annoying glitch!

Thank you really for your feedback ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.0b9 (Apr 28/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Just to reinforce I already read all the posts above. I wont be answering 'lost virginity' or 'all enemies then game crashes' bug because all of those annoying bugs were fixed, as they're all caused by the same virginity code.

V0ID115 Wrote:Also, a bit harder to document as it goes erratic, but it seems like the Save and Load function works during the same playthrough... BUT when I try to start up the game AND load my save file, it refuses to. Instead, it does a weird glitch that loads the next stage I was supposed to play in the New Game. It goes as like this:
-attempts to load the save file.
- "no response"
- "meh, whatever, I'll just start over"
-starts over from stage 1-6 instead of peach's castle, with new save stats.
-"What the...?"

Ok checking it!

V0ID115 Wrote:Thanks for the feedback on your progress. Best of luck finding new pieces for your pc and whatever shenanigans you may have to face.

Thank you ;) For now I am testing in an older 'underclocked core i5' machine. The game is slower, but very playable in AS3.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby FirPtl » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:13 am

It sucks tht ur PC breaks at the time of the BIG anniversary update (well if u were planning on releasing it on tht day). :P Some unknown force is after u. lol
FirPtl

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:49 am

I made more fixes today! ALL 'red' text that says 'FIXING IT' or something like that are already at 'FIXED' or 'PROBABLY FIXED NOW' above!
I am struggling with my older PC but well, it works! :)

And here it is! What changed from the last anniversary:

FirPtl Wrote:It sucks tht ur PC breaks at the time of the BIG anniversary update (well if u were planning on releasing it on tht day). :P Some unknown force is after u. lol

Well, I usually 'commemorate' for a week, and I talk with closer people that were with me helping to make the game better, so I might be putting more info until day 4, like WHAT really changed between 26th April 2015 and today. EDIT: DONE!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Squarepants » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:40 am

this what happen when I play level 4-4 in cheat mode.. and same thing when I play in regular mode..
Attachments
untitled2.jpg
Squarepants
Newly Registered

Postby mikealen93 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:01 am

This is the most amazing hentai game I've seen put out into the world of the internet it's so intricate, so much love put into it. The real demeans of what if Mario really did go missing off the face of the Kingdom. Thank you for putting in all the work to create such a great game that is not only fun but good to fap to. :P <3
mikealen93

Postby melkat » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:03 am

Hi.
Sry for my english.

I am playing PUT long time, but after conversion, I have problems witch freezing animations, and is random. I was trying play on Edge, IE, FF, Chrome and Maxthon, on Win 10 x64 Pro - 2 diffrent PC. I have newest Flash. Try to fix it, or add to download .exe.

I think game is great, and i will play it long time.
melkat
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:35 pm

Ok, the first scenes to be made in the next step if all goes well, is:
- Peach CAKE scene
- Lady Bow scene 2
- Sniffing toaddete knickers scene

Squarepants Wrote:this what happen when I play level 4-4 in cheat mode.. and same thing when I play in regular mode..

FIXED!

mikealen93 Wrote:This is the most amazing hentai game I've seen put out into the world of the internet it's so intricate, so much love put into it. The real demeans of what if Mario really did go missing off the face of the Kingdom. Thank you for putting in all the work to create such a great game that is not only fun but good to fap to. :P <3

I really appreciate your comments and I wish the best for you ;) I wish I had time and energy to make even more for this game.

melkat Wrote:Hi. Sry for my english. I am playing PUT long time, but after conversion, I have problems witch freezing animations, and is random. I was trying play on Edge, IE, FF, Chrome and Maxthon, on Win 10 x64 Pro - 2 diffrent PC. I have newest Flash. Try to fix it, or add to download .exe. I think game is great, and i will play it long time.

Dont worry with your English. I can indeed put in a kind of 'MIMPUT.exe' (I did that before) but we need to make sure no viruses come in. The SWF Flash format is immune to auto execution.
Could you please give me clues on which scenes the game is locking up? I've made some updates yesterday and it might have fixed many or all of them.
Thanks!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.0b9 (Apr 29/16)

Postby adrjhn22 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Krystal still appears to be missing her papilla bits (nipples)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

missingnipple1.png
missingnipple1.png (60.3 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
missingnipple2.png
missingnipple2.png (69.67 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
adrjhn22

Postby xelaxon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:57 pm

On level 1-4, the pipe past the halfway point does not seem to be working, preventing progress in that level.
xelaxon

Postby Black » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:36 pm

It still does not seem possible to load a saved game (normally, or from a file) after closing and reopening the game.
Black
Newly Registered

Postby salid woppe » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:00 pm

The bobomb buddy scenes are locking the princess or make her invisible.

Als the phantom guy keeps following peach after I put the key in a door.

The latest update is a big improvement however
salid woppe
Newly Registered

Postby HowIsBabbyFormed » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Greetings!
I absolutely love this game! Been following it for about a year now, and I must say this is the best and most accomplished indie h-game I've ever played.
Also your dedication and steady work on the game is just fantastic, congrats to you and all who've helped make it!

I've decided to "help out" by reporting some bugs. ;)

* When exciting the Koopa Prison after getting Game Over, the screen just turns blue and the game requires a restart.
    * After a sex-scene, the princess may(?) disappear. Exiting to world map through panic mode, or losing a life (del), are the only things that will help without restarting the game.
    The latest update seems to have improved this, but not entirely fixed. I will do more testing on this.
    * I also have the bug where saves can't be loaded. If I try to load the game(with nothing happening), then create a new game, I get this screen.
    Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Keep it up :D
HowIsBabbyFormed
Newly Registered

Postby he30ra » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:41 pm

bobomd they make Peach disappear
http://ifotos.pl/z/ssqehhw
he30ra

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects