Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX)

Postby LuftMallow » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:10 am

Here's the .FLA if you're interested:
StrikerTopFix.fla
(237.48 KiB) Downloaded 240 times

The body covering part of the top should be in the vest part, not part of the body clothes. That way in animations both parts of the top come off or pulled up the same way.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:23 am

LuftMallow Wrote:The body covering part of the top should be in the vest part, not part of the body clothes. That way in animations both parts of the top come off or pulled up the same way.

Thank you for the FLA. For about the vest, I tested it here and Peach Breasts became hidden :/ Its nice and better to see the breasts first, so it will be partially out because of the bra. This is accomplished with Striker top being in the body. Also, the current FLAs of Biles and yours actually have the Striker top using Body.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:23 am

Oh crap, for some reason I thought I had written all of the minor bugs but I think I might have accidentally erased it. The bug was that when Peach masturbates in her tanuki power suit, her hands are spazzing multiple colors as if she splashed some invincible star juice on it :D

Regarding swimming through the walls, I was referring to the ones inside the big box that you made a labyrinth out of. Also, why did the black trimmings get changed on Peach's Striker outfit? There was nothing really wrong with them, it maintained a consistent design.
As for using jump to swim, I think players will find it more advantageous because hitting the jump many times will cause Peach to bob up quicker than it is to hold the up button. Also, don't allow Peach to sink should she get the frog suit, because holding the buoyancy is a feature what the frog power suit offers.

Oh I found out that when Fire Peach jumps, she's missing a pair of shut eyes. Also, the Peach Striker underboobs don't seem to conform well when Peach walks forward.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Biles Wrote:Oh crap, for some reason I thought I had written all of the minor bugs but I think I might have accidentally erased it. The bug was that when Peach masturbates in her tanuki power suit, her hands are spazzing multiple colors as if she splashed some invincible star juice on it :D

Ouch! An older bug since the merging version :/ Fixed !

Biles Wrote:Regarding swimming through the walls, I was referring to the ones inside the big box that you made a labyrinth out of.

Yes, her head goes a bit inside the walls (clipping glitch) but she doesnt pass over them in the void area. If she does, its a urgent fix.

Biles Wrote:Also, why did the black trimmings get changed on Peach's Striker outfit? There was nothing really wrong with them, it maintained a consistent design.

No, its not a problem with design, on the contrary, its really nice, but because Peach colors has got changed in my version (more colorful) with no black trimmings and edges, the Striker clothes became a bit strange. I dont have an image around (I should have taken a picture) but you can simulate her using the Striker with black trimmings (image over image). With a more smooth color edges, the clothing became more compatible.

Biles Wrote:As for using jump to swim, I think players will find it more advantageous because hitting the jump many times will cause Peach to bob up quicker than it is to hold the up button. Also, don't allow Peach to sink should she get the frog suit, because holding the buoyancy is a feature what the frog power suit offers.

Yes, frog suit letting her steady on water is the next feature. Thats because I want to join this feature with the frog animation. EDIT: Did it (steady mode). Also, Peach can dive faster now while in Frog Suit (in swf first page).
For about the jump key letting her bob up quicker, I'll see what can be done.

Biles Wrote:Oh I found out that when Fire Peach jumps, she's missing a pair of shut eyes.

Fixed!

Biles Wrote: Also, the Peach Striker underboobs don't seem to conform well when Peach walks forward.

It was worse :o. I let it better with some tweaks. For that, I may have to change some pieces of her when walking, not only the Striker position. I will see what can be done. Interesting enough, it was okay in Blargh version, but I didnt change boobs animation he used, when Peach walks.

EDIT: Collision when taking some powerups, like big mushroom, now fixed.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Gool » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm

I noticed the first block you can hit when you go into mortons castle can't be hit now. Peach just goes through it.
Gool
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:22 am

ivanaedler Wrote:No, its not a problem with design, on the contrary, its really nice, but because Peach colors has got changed in my version (more colorful) with no black trimmings and edges, the Striker clothes became a bit strange. I dont have an image around (I should have taken a picture) but you can simulate her using the Striker with black trimmings (image over image). With a more smooth color edges, the clothing became more compatible.

I don't exactly what you mean by that. The black trimmings, as far as I recall, are actually officially part of the design of her Striker outfit. You can even see it when you play the Super Mario Strikers game.

ivanaedler Wrote:Also, Peach can dive faster now while in Frog Suit (in swf first page).
For about the jump key letting her bob up quicker, I'll see what can be done.

Well I hope she can dive upwards as fast as she does downwards.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby demi » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:57 am

Biles Wrote:I don't exactly what you mean by that. The black trimmings, as far as I recall, are actually officially part of the design of her Striker outfit. You can even see it when you play the Super Mario Strikers game..

He's referring to the outlining
demi

Postby Biles » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 am

Well, now that makes a big difference. I should've realized the outlining style differences between the two developers much much earlier. Now that it's all clear to me, what's been done to the Striker shirt is still disastrous. I'm aware he's trying to keep the consistent design as well, but I'm afraid he didn't execute it well, so I think I'll probably have to fix that myself. Also, did something happen to the bra symbol? Because the shirt bottom goes beneath the underboob bottom while Blargh's version seems to match up just fine.

Anyways, I wanted to bring up that the major bug is still occurring, the one where Peach loses her jump ability upon exiting out of the watery scenario, it now happens by chance and random. And by trying to restart and reload the game, along with manually setting it forwards or backwards via right-click drop menu, am I able to shake off this anti-jump curse bug. Finally, for some reason, (maybe it happened in my attempt to shake off the bug) did I find myself having to replay that same watery level twice before reaching the castle.

BTW, you should've incorporated the ponytail I modified to match up with Peach's Striker outfit. You'll notice it's shorter in length and placed differently than her usual hairstyle.

And now I have one question, does jumping on goombas randomize the chance between stomping him and fucking him, or do I have to jump at a specific point just to get the results I want? I wonder if other players are having difficulty trying to keep Peach's virginity intact while still trying to stomp on all the goombas. I was thinking if this was an issue, I wonder if there was a way to have the symbols of goomba kill and goomba fuck swap with one another each time Peach is in the air and not touching the ground.

And now for something completely different :3 I know it'll be a long time before we get to that stage, but I had an idea for the tanuki suit. When Peach wants to get 'stoned' she poses into a Venus de Milo statue :D or perhaps randomly poses into some other classical female nude sculpture :3
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:20 am

Biles Wrote:Well, now that makes a big difference. I should've realized the outlining style differences between the two developers much much earlier.

Yes, she became fleshy ;) I brainstormed about this change since last June.

Biles Wrote:I'm afraid he didn't execute it well, so I think I'll probably have to fix that myself

Hmmm maybe I used the 'pink' a bit too much. The results were better but surelly not 100%. The use of a less dramatic edges (using a darker color instead of black) really makes a difference.
The Peach tits are a bit bigger in height, because I had to redraw everything in order to create a more curvaceous line and to create the 5th boob size. This way, her body was more consistent. The default clothes (dress, fire dress, frog...) received the new breasts almost instantly. Anyway, I can match the bottom with her breasts, but I cant guarantee they will be always matched , mainly in jumping/swimming animations (the boobs moves so bubbly).

Biles Wrote:I wanted to bring up that the major bug is still occurring, the one where Peach loses her jump ability upon exiting out of the watery scenario

Really? I will make more intensive tests then. This could be because when Peach is underwater, a flag 'underwater' changes game variable mechanics, like jumping. In order for her to jump, she needs to be touching ground and in a place that she can touch ground (like jumping in a higher platform). So even if she doesnt complete the jump, if she touches a new ground, she will be able to jump again). Maybe the transition water/ground is messing up those variables. You can see, programming sometimes lead to these bugs, even doing it right and peacefully. I'll check that more carefully.

Biles Wrote:Finally, for some reason, (maybe it happened in my attempt to shake off the bug) did I find myself having to replay that same watery level twice before reaching the castle.

Using right click in flash properties, then 'forward' and/or 'backward' messes up with a lot of flash games. Use them only to test something. That's because it advances (or go back) one frame at a time, in sequential order. But the top scene's frames in game mechanics dont work like this. There are transition levels, game over screens, options screens, character select screen, mario ending 1 , 2 and 3, all scattered over the frames. They go back and forth in some cases. In the future, I plan allerting the user about this with a message in the game like 'cheat detected' or 'warning! you've used forward/backward! Please restart the game'.

But remember you can let Peach lose a life pressing 'DEL' key in those situations (a workaround). So you can try again. At least you dont need to restart the game.

Biles Wrote: BTW, you should've incorporated the ponytail I modified to match up with Peach's Striker outfit. You'll notice it's shorter in length and placed differently than her usual hairstyle.

Whoops, forgot the hair. Its smaller, I noticed it. I'll change it soon!
EDIT: I needed to create 'ponytail clothes' MC, because ponytail is per character setting, not clothing setting. I created it now, but Blargh is using the character setting. He will need to create a new MC and put different ponytail styles/color/size there.

Biles Wrote:Does jumping on goombas randomize the chance between stomping him and fucking him, or do I have to jump at a specific point just to get the results I want?

You have to jump right over him with her feet. Thats because he could escape and grab Peach right when she's landing over him. It was done on purpose. As she's clothed, you cant' see her feet. Its all about getting used to. I noticed that sometimes, even colliding with her foot trigger a sex scene instead of stomping. But thats because you dont see her foot! You really need to have a good aim to kill them.
Anyway, I will see how the feet collision are functioning while jumping, so I could let them broader, but this may trigger another problem -> Peach stomping on goombas even with a missed jump or a mistake made by you (say, shes stomping him even in a distance of 1/2 goomba between them). Collision is a thing that may not be so accurate. Nevertheless, if those 1/2 goomba distance dont impact the game, so yes, I could use the broader option instead.

Biles Wrote:I wonder if there was a way to have the symbols of goomba kill and goomba fuck swap with one another each time Peach is in the air and not touching the ground.

This may be possible to do, but not trivial. Pure flash code (like in Flex/Director) is required to calculate math (distances and triangularization) between her feet and goomba, so a tag/color/text could tell if Peach will kill him or have sex (a prediction). For about having a new symbol for stomped/killed goombas, its planned to have. So you go through levels knowing the killed/laid goombas, and those can trigger different level endings.

Biles Wrote:But I had an idea for the tanuki suit. When Peach wants to get 'stoned' she poses into a Venus de Milo statue :D or perhaps randomly poses into some other classical female nude sculpture :3

It could be Venus! ;) I just need time to make her frontside first.
Thank you for the reply.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:00 am

ivanaedler Wrote:Yes, she became fleshy ;) I brainstormed about this change since last June.
-----
Hmmm maybe I used the 'pink' a bit too much. The results were better but surelly not 100%. The use of a less dramatic edges (using a darker color instead of black) really makes a difference.
The Peach tits are a bit bigger in height, because I had to redraw everything in order to create a more curvaceous line and to create the 5th boob size. This way, her body was more consistent. The default clothes (dress, fire dress, frog...) received the new breasts almost instantly. Anyway, I can match the bottom with her breasts, but I cant guarantee they will be always matched , mainly in jumping/swimming animations (the boobs moves so bubbly)

I've gone and made yet another revision which includes some improvements by LuftMallow and some tad minor tweaks by yours truly. It's a zip archive containing 4 flash files: AE version, Blargh's version, all both in CS5.5 format as well as CS4.

ivanaedler Wrote:
Biles Wrote:I wanted to bring up that the major bug is still occurring, the one where Peach loses her jump ability upon exiting out of the watery scenario

Really? I will make more intensive tests then. This could be because when Peach is underwater, a flag 'underwater' changes game variable mechanics, like jumping. In order for her to jump, she needs to be touching ground and in a place that she can touch ground (like jumping in a higher platform). So even if she doesnt complete the jump, if she touches a new ground, she will be able to jump again). Maybe the transition water/ground is messing up those variables. You can see, programming sometimes lead to these bugs, even doing it right and peacefully. I'll check that more carefully.

I kinda suspected it might have had something to do with how Peach exits the watery scenario and probably what the player was pressing at the time this happened. Cause at times, she would emerge by falling from the air.

ivananedler Wrote:Using right click in flash properties, then 'forward' and/or 'backward' messes up with a lot of flash games. Use them only to test something. That's because it advances (or go back) one frame at a time, in sequential order. But the top scene's frames in game mechanics dont work like this. There are transition levels, game over screens, options screens, character select screen, mario ending 1 , 2 and 3, all scattered over the frames. They go back and forth in some cases. In the future, I plan allerting the user about this with a message in the game like 'cheat detected' or 'warning! you've used forward/backward! Please restart the game'.

But remember you can let Peach lose a life pressing 'DEL' key in those situations (a workaround). So you can try again. At least you dont need to restart the game.

Hmm, I was afraid that right-click menu tampering might've ended up throwing the monkey wrench into the works. Of course such actions would've been avoided if that anti-jump bug wasn't such a killjoy :( . And as for the DEL key, I forgot about that. I'll have to keep that in mind.

ivanaedler Wrote:You have to jump right over him with her feet. Thats because he could escape and grab Peach right when she's landing over him. It was done on purpose. As she's clothed, you cant' see her feet. Its all about getting used to. I noticed that sometimes, even colliding with her foot trigger a sex scene instead of stomping. But thats because you dont see her foot! You really need to have a good aim to kill them.
Anyway, I will see how the feet collision are functioning while jumping, so I could let them broader, but this may trigger another problem -> Peach stomping on goombas even with a missed jump or a mistake made by you (say, shes stomping him even in a distance of 1/2 goomba between them). Collision is a thing that may not be so accurate. Nevertheless, if those 1/2 goomba distance dont impact the game, so yes, I could use the broader option instead.
-----
This may be possible to do, but not trivial. Pure flash code (like in Flex/Director) is required to calculate math (distances and triangularization) between her feet and goomba, so a tag/color/text could tell if Peach will kill him or have sex (a prediction). For about having a new symbol for stomped/killed goombas, its planned to have. So you go through levels knowing the killed/laid goombas, and those can trigger different level endings.

Well, it almost sounds Greek to me and I can only think in simpler terms when it comes to Flash script even though you yourself claim you're not a hard coder. I was thinking, what if you were add in a conditional statement that for Peach to fuck, not only would she have to come in contact, she'd also have to be standing on the ground or the platform, "else" if she is in mid air, she'd only be able to squash them. But then I realized that sooner or later when we introduce air baddies that interact with ground and air, that such a suggestion gets thrown out the window and you have a whole mess of spaghetti to untangle. :D
Attachments
Peach-Striker-Outfit.zip
(837.9 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:49 am

Biles Wrote:I've gone and made yet another revision which includes some improvements by LuftMallow and some tad minor tweaks by yours truly. It's a zip archive containing 4 flash files: AE version, Blargh's version, all both in CS5.5 format as well as CS4.

Thank you, I'll be checking the outfit changes with the FLA.

Biles Wrote:Cause at times, she would emerge by falling from the air.

Please check the updated SWF in the first page in the next 5/10 minutes (uploading sometimes is slow). I've tested over and over again and no bugs so far. If you find one, please tell me what you did (like keys pressed, if you take the frog suit or not...) You can use forward/backward in this case (to be faster), or DEL key.

Biles Wrote:add in a conditional statement that for Peach to fuck, not only would she have to come in contact, she'd also have to be standing on the ground or the platform, "else" if she is in mid air, she'd only be able to squash them. But then I realized that sooner or later when we introduce air baddies that interact with ground and air, that such a suggestion gets thrown out the window and you have a whole mess of spaghetti to untangle

Yes, the spaghetti! That would be a long problem to solve :mrgreen: . Well, Im not a flash guru, but I've programmed C since 5 years ago. The problem is not code logic, but the flash limitations. Yes, the game should have air enemies sooner or later. For this case, I think it'll be better to check feet collision and test more.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Allsop2604 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Changing the jump to space has made the game much more difficult for me, and not in the good way. I don't know what else you could set the climb key to, if anything. I just find jumping with the up key much better in regards to all the platforming.
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Allsop2604 Wrote:Changing the jump to space has made the game much more difficult for me, and not in the good way. I don't know what else you could set the climb key to, if anything. I just find jumping with the up key much better in regards to all the platforming.

I understand your claim. I just need to wait a bit for more opinions. You're true, using UP to jump can let maneuvering between platforms better, but this will change the 'climbing tree', the 'climbing stairs' (in the future), the 'steady show backside', the 'going through door', 'using pipes while jumping' and the future keys. E.g. In normal Mario games, you need to jump then press UP to go to a upside-down pipe. That's in order to let you jump in those areas without going to a upside-down pipe that is dangerous. If those games used UP button, for sure it would be better to go to platforms, like the auto scrolling levels in Mario3, where you must be fast, but this would change everything else to other keys. For sure a sexy game with peach should be easier to control, because we dont want a hard game like Mario Lost Levels, but even 'Princess Peach' (for DS) uses a key different from UP to jump, and I can't imagine climbing up using , say, space key, and climbing DOWN pressing Down key. Its possible to force her to use the same 'UP' button to climb, but it may conflict with jump when, say, climbing then going a bit right in the middle of it. So if you press UP you will jump instead of keep climbing up. And in some places, you will want to just jump in front of the tree without climbing on it, but the game will let her climb without your consent, and you may lose attention and let her fall in a abyss.

The same with the doors. If you're right in front of the door and just want to jump (considering the door uses also 'UP'), using 'UP' to jump will let she go through the door without you ordering it. Some doors could be traps (in this peach game, can be areas with spikes or better, a place with 10 goombas. Purists will try to avoid that :oops: ). Pressing space or control to open the door is possible, but these would be a bit awkward too, as players will have to relearn the keys after playing classic Mario games.

Please note that I'm trying to keep the classic Mario button config. But for sure, if more and more users claim that UP is better for everything, it should be done, but we will have to relearn using control or space to open a door, to climb, and jumping near some upside-down pipes trying not to be engulfed by them. Using another key for upside-down pipes will also force us to learn this new key combination.

PS: To avoid some bugs (like Peach going up in a pile of bricks, until the sky) and even FPS increase, I also let Peach jump only if you press then release the jump key. Returned to multiple jumps because Peach started not to jump when walking down ladders. Please test it (Peach jumps now with control key).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Mikainox » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Hey, ivanaedler, I am a new member, and a FORMER lurker, I wanted to say you and blargh are doing an amazing job with MiM. However, when I play your version, by the time I reach where the goombas should be they are all dead, and I was wondering if it would be possible to maybe put in a respawn for the goombas, like if they fall off the edge, they respawn a while later, so we can all see those scenes ;) If not, that is completely understandable, but I get frustrated trying to reach the goombas, cause in Mario games, the enemies are placed in a spot where their movements keep them alive longer, but still have the possibility of dying. Thanks a million.
Mikainox
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 am

I've talked with Blargh and he doesnt recommend space because of flash limitations (space doesnt work well with directionals). So control key should be better, also because you can use WASD with a nearby control key.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Trninja2 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 am

What about one of the number pad keys for jump?Would also be like an nes controller.
Last edited by Trninja2 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damn i'm good!
You know u have a good game when you forget its a dirty game
Where am i?
Trninja2

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:54 am

Hello. I'm new here and I'm a big fan of both Mario is Missing hacks.

I just want to tell you that there a a bunch of glitchies like skipping towards the inside of Morton's castle and the controls are very stiff and the jumping is broken and it's impossible to stay on blocks.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll continue this project.
MPLDAM9919

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:56 am

Hello. I'm new here and I'm a big fan of both Mario is Missing hacks.

I just want to tell you that there a a bunch of glitchies like skipping towards the inside of Morton's castle and the controls are very stiff and the jumping is broken and it's impossible to stay on blocks.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll continue this project.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Trninja2 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 am

scratch that,i don't think laptops have a number pad.oh well whatever works best.most times i just use joy2key,best program i've ever downloaded.:D
Last edited by Trninja2 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damn i'm good!
You know u have a good game when you forget its a dirty game
Where am i?
Trninja2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Biles, please check the updated swf on page 1 about Striker Outfit (and please click right in the game and force use of 0 kbytes for the flash game cache to erase it, then permit it to use 10k or more, or just clean all the cache in flash player options). I used the fix you provided (thank you so really!) but I still needed to made some adjustements to her bra area, as her tits was appearing in fully extent. Soon I'll be giving you the right shape and right place of the bra in the frames. EDIT: Here! (CS5)
!Clothes - BRA position.fla
(33.53 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Due to some tweaking and new animations like jumping, and the fixes of problems I've found in Blargh version last month (only noticed when you zoom in too much in a large screen), bra boundaries, and tits scale and placement in peach character became a bit different between me and Blargh. But not a problem at all because I always readapt the new bra drawing with the others bra, fixing the boundaries. All uses the same placement in Peach tits.

I also improved Fire Peach bra. Now, all the bras are better (mostly in bigger breasts) but still not perfect. Re-designing everything (tit left, tit right, bra) with precision in all animations may be a lot of work. And this is not a uttermost necessity, either. Nobody will play the game with a loupe, fantasying only if the pieces were 100% perfect. Maybe in a international designer contest.
loupe.jpg
loupe.jpg (4.32 KiB) Viewed 8370 times
Users play a given game searching for new adventures, places, scenes, bonus areas, while fantasying this long quest ;). They imagine the moment, then the moment is over and they want new moments.

We can fix little glitches automatically while we daydream, using our brains (I think my brain is still working :mrgreen:). We must not be obsessed by Plato perfeccionism. The brain completes what's missing (provided its not a gross defect). So it gives time for us to put 10 new animations that's on a minimal decent average quality (that increases gameplay value and fantasies) than just one 101% perfect animation that take even weeks to be better and better, while the game development is stalled.

As the original version was worse (or a lot worse) , mostly in zoomed areas, and as I improved and keep improving those animations with time (you can attest these comparing old versions), letting all 100% precise is not a priority. However, of course, explicit and gross errors will be fixed like an emergency.

So lets talk about the changes to version 0.1r.
20) Adjustments to her boobs and bras
21) Peach jumps now with Left/Right Control Key (better response than space, and following Blargh recommendations). Also, Peach now can jump multiple times again, if you keep pressed the control key.
22) 5 boob sizes instead of 6 (the 6th boob size was too large and buggy in some situations, also ruining some outfits).
PS: If you dont know which button to press (or forgot it) please see the HELP menu, pressing ESC in the game.

I need to maintain focus in a new level (The Forest) and Peach Front side, so I can start thinking about the statue mode in tanooki suit, and the adventure aspect of the game (like a Toad who demands Peach to give him some coins/sex to keep wandering in the level, for example). But as you know, I'm always open to go back and fix something that needs it. Please be free to keep pointing me at something that should be fixed or given a new feature. It will be analysed to be put in the TODO list.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects